Schoology

Schoology has redefined the LMS to make online education a collective effort and to increase the overall impact of everyone involved in a student's education.

Work for Schoology?
Edsby learning  2x

Learning about Schoology?

Schoology Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 122 Schoology reviews
Schoology review by <span>Cris R.</span>
Cris R.

Very convenient program in training

What do you like best?

I like to use this solution because the design of this service is extremelly simple to use. It has excellent ability to support our corporate education system, and I think this is a better feauture. I think this is the best way to make a target rating that is monitored from one main position and delivered in a standard workflow. This is a useful tool for teachers. I can integrate quizzes and the class book. Students can store their resources for research projects, and I can share links with them so they can access the house.

What do you dislike?

As for me, I have everything I need from this software. The whole process is super fast and organized.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We trust this platform because of its preventive design. It provides an opportunity to support our methods and new trainings, as well as its powerful integration. We like it.

With this platform, you can easily find out all the important information about your audience. You can create simple steps of information about what you should do next. Powerful tools to provide the right audience program. This is a very convenient platform and has great potential once you master the basics.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Schoology
Schoology review by <span>Hope E.</span>
Hope E.

The only LMS to meet your K-12 needs

What do you like best?

Schoology is intuitive and easy to use. It is the only LMS that is appropriate for K-12. Both the students and teachers enjoy using it. The parents like how they are kept informed by Schoology. The free app is also a big bonus. Teachers can grade from it, students can check information and parents can stay on top of what their students are doing. Schoology is also image friendly. That is one of the reasons it is so good for younger grades.

What do you dislike?

New features take a while to become fully functioning. There are using a bit of bugs to work out. Sometimes you need to wait to roll them out, because of the initial bugs and problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Schoology may not be perfect, but they do listen to feedback and diligently work on improving.

We are reaching all of our students with Schoology. It has made our 1:1 computer integration successful and student engagement has increased by leaps and bounds.

What Learning Management System (LMS) solution do you use?

Schoology review by <span>Norbert M.</span>
Norbert M.

Great and very comfortable with learning.

What do you like best?

I guess it is the better way of making an aimed rating that is controlled from one main position and delivered in the standard workflow. I like to use that solution because of learning design, its perfect ability to support our useful and new system, and I guess its better future.

What do you dislike?

Really nothing bad about this platform I don't see. As for me, I have everything that I need from that software. All process is super fast and organized.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this software to you. With this platform, you will easily know all important information about your audience. Also, you will have a chance to increase the students' education. The ability to have open subjects about education qualification. You will concentrate and have the ability to increase all study process.

Actually, its perfect platform which allows to us have nice learning control system that has all the important tools. We have perfect chance to build content, design lessons, and make learning conception.

Schoology review by <span>Maryanna F.</span>
Maryanna F.

All You Need for teaching in service

What do you like best?

Schoology is popular with everyone, for students, teachers, and parents. Everyone will find a large number of pluses for themselves. Students like quality interesting lessons. You can continue chatting after classes and ask questions at any time. Students are captivated by the work and communication in Schoology, as it is like communicating in the social networks that are familiar to them. Teachers also like this service for high-quality work, modern and easy interface, a large number of interesting and important tools for work and for an ability to work with different documents. In addition, parents love Schoology, because they can control their children, learn their progress, attend lessons, schedule, etc.

What do you dislike?

Indeed, there are functions that need to be improved, for example, the mobile application is slightly behind the desktop version. Also chatting sometimes hangs, but despite all this, I like to use. Schoology has all I need to work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This platform is qualitative, good and easy. Most importantly than Schoology is interesting for the students.

Working in Schoology is a pleasure. We discuss the material with the students. Honestly, even those who often skipped classes began to visit them more often, because they also want to take part in fascinating conversations, disputes, and games. The product is good, but it all depends on the teacher.

Schoology review by <span>Nancy  R.</span>
Nancy R.

Schoology (Enterprise Version) - Almost Perfect

What do you like best?

Schoology is an LMS and like many LMS' it does an excellent job at creating a place where users can communicate and exchange classroom resources and or ideas. The ability to upload a variety of file types and organize items through the use of folders in courses or groups makes finding items easy for members. Courses offer a gradebook, a space for material organization, and updates to ensure that communication between parents, teachers, and students is at the users fingertips.

What do you dislike?

While the "look" is reminiscent of the early stages of Facebook, which makes it very user friendly and intuitive. The "feel" of Schoology definitely lacks much needed simple commands and tasks that have not been addressed since the launch of Schoology based on feedback found in the Schoology help center by the schoology community. A few specific examples: the inability to edit or delete update attachments, inability to create a blank student roster with a native Schoology button, just to name a few.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Compare as many LMS' as you can, and definitely have teachers on board to pilot the item, using real students whenever possible.

Our school district needed a true Learning Management, which is why we adopted Schoology Enterprise. One of the main benefits district wide has been transparency by all users: parents, students, and teachers.

Schoology review by <span>Emily S.</span>
Emily S.

So many features and easy to learn

What do you like best?

You can do so much with it. I'm not a teacher so I don't use it like most would. I use it to train and share information with teachers. I can post files (and connect OneDrive), make quizzes, get instant data on my "students", share information, make discussions, etc. It is great fr our actually students who will have to learn how to use similar learning management systems in college.

What do you dislike?

I'm really trying to think of things I don't like but I'm not coming up with anything. Again, I don't use it like a teacher would. I'm sure they could come up with a list of features they want. Even then, Schoology is always upping their game by adding new features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really invest in it and roll it out well. If teachers know it is going to stick around, they will invest in learning how to use it and implementing it into their classrooms.

I can get information out to teams of people very quickly and easily and interact with them even when we can't find time to meet face-to-face. Sharing resources got so much easier when our school invested in Schoology.

Learning about Schoology?

* We monitor all Schoology reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.