Scoro

Scoro is a next generation business management software, combining all the features & tools you need for your business into one comprehensive system.

Work for Scoro?

Learning about Scoro?

Scoro Reviews

Ask Scoro a Question
Showing 71 Scoro reviews
Scoro review by Silvestrs B.
Silvestrs B.

What do you like best?

Likes:

Excellent UI

Very easy to operate... even the sales guys love it.

Continuous upgrades

Innovative features never stop coming

Inbuilt Chatter tool

Given the amount SFDC spends on marketing and building a brand image being a user of the same gives a professional edge.

Not a difficult tool to learn technically

Low maintenance cost.

Elaborate App ecosystem with Appexchange

What do you dislike?

Dislikes:

Very costly

Hidden costs

No concurrent licensing

No industry specific evolved editions

Only Cloud model, no on premise option

For additional functionalities Appexchange is very costly ecosystem

Most innovations are not relevant to traditional businesses

Technically a lot of limitations on customizations

Tracking sales team and their efforts. Before using Scoro we didn't have good way to track our team processes and efforts. Right now the pipeline system, comments on customer profile and reminders help to keep the hole team up to date and focused. It helps to track sales numbers.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Scoro
Scoro review by Kristīne K.
Kristīne K.

"Scoro Review "

What do you like best?

I really like that I can easily send invoices and messages to my costumers and at he same time let my colleagues know about tasks that have been done so far.

I personally started to use option to create projects. It's easy to see how we need to do and what have been done. i can easily check who have paid about this event, I don''t have to search every event participant, but I can see them all in one place, our income and etc.

I like that I can see all information and history about costumer.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I can't find some people names or companies that already exist in our system, so then I create a new one.

sometimes I wish there will be some remainders in my e-mail about tasks, when deadlines are coming. When you have a lot of different tasks, you can forgot something. Otherwise I'm satisfied with Scoro and how it works.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Scoro helps to plan your work and your tasks. You can easy create a new task and add a deadline when it have to be done.

What Project Management solution do you use?

Scoro review by Kristiine K.
Kristiine K.

"My experience with Scoro "

What do you like best?

I like Scoro for its simplicity and light design. When you are a fresh user, you get used to it quickly. Making entries are convenient as the team makes continuously improvements for the application. In addition you have the oppportunity to design the calendar and home page respectively for your needs.

What do you dislike?

Design of the app could be more practical and colourful. For instance you could appoint certain colour for certain activity type - that way it easier to find activities in the calendar view.

Have been doing daily entries that GT would be able to take into account billable hours from the done job. I have discovered that thanks to Scoro I have much better overview and self-discipline over my work-hours.

Scoro review by Kait K.
Kait K.

"Scoro - a perfect tool for sales division"

What do you like best?

User interface, eas of use, customer relation management makes tracking customers and their process convenient, sending out quotation templates that saves time of creating a new quotation

What do you dislike?

Making quotation templates is little bit clumsy as you need to check if all the fonts and font sizes are equal, especially when you copy information from other documents. This apply only if you make detailed and quite long quotations

Scoro review by Magnus P.
Magnus P.

"Real time saver!"

What do you like best?

I have been using Scoro for years and I am really happy with it. Scoro is very easy to use and very practical. I can keep eye on my projects, all the data is in one place and I don't have to mess with different apps. And I don't need post-its anymore :)

What do you dislike?

Some of the updates are bit confusing and can be a surprise. But customer service has been very helpful to solve those issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use, good customer service, saves time and all the data is in one place

Project management is way more easier with Scoro than with our previous solution. We have saved lot's of time and energy.

Scoro review by User

"Scoro seems great at first but is a majour let down once you get deeper into it."

What do you like best?

I love the calendar and how easy it was to sync it up with our homepage registration via API key. It also looks super sharp and clean and user friendly at first.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the way that you have to add extra buttons, keys, products etc. It is wayy too complicated. Every single time i want to add something i have to browse through the entire menu to find it. It should be a lot more intuitive. The major let down is the reports section. It is extremely limited. Some reports are just impossible to produce due to way the report system is built. Even with customer support some really basic things like a binaural rate is impossible to do. Dissapointing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need in depth reports - choose something else.

Handling customers, tracking sales, show up rates, no show rates, managing projects and delegating tasks to other colleagues.

Scoro review by Erle A.
Erle A.

"Best virtual secretary!"

What do you like best?

The best thing of Scoro is that I have so many opporunities - like event calendar, fast information exchange with colleagues, opportunity to issue invoices, free or booked inventory overview and all this important information will remain in history. For us is also very good, that we import our client e-mails in one table and its good to sent important information to all our clients.

What do you dislike?

Actually I like all, no negative experience so far. Just I think we still dont use all the Scoro opporunities and mayby its good to have somekind of training to discover all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I really recommend! One place where you can actually do everything. Scoro is like virtual secretary, where you have overview of your clients, invoices, events and so on. No excel tables needed! :) And its possible to use it in phone also.

- event calendar / as we sell our rooms to different events, then its good overview what room is already booked and so on

- fast information exchange with colleagues /all colleagues see same information and technical team will take all needed information from Scoro (like how many tables, chairs needed and so on)

- opportunity to issue invoices / we send directly from Scoro invoices to our accountant and we do offers through Scoro to client

- free or booked inventory overview / like virtual warehouse, we know what is booked and what is free and its possible to add inventory to different event.

- important information will remain in history

Scoro review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Scoro - simple but good. Simply good!"

What do you like best?

+ easy to use

+ really good overview about companies, offers, contacts etc

+ possible to add bookmarks (making the program quick and comfortable to use)

+ possible to personalize program (front page view, client list view etc)

What do you dislike?

-too many updates! Just as I'm getting used to something there comes e-mail from Scoro: hey guys, great news, we have an update. No, it's not great news! I want to use the program as I'm used to! :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Scoro is simple and easy to use! It may not have all the bells and whistles and looks quite plain at first sight, but that's really not important. What matters is that for an everyday sells tool it's really good and helpful. Just take tour time and see what the program has to offer - you'd be surprised! :)

Scoro is my everyday tool for managing contacts/companies in my client list, making/confirming offers, managing calendar and to-do list... It's simple, but does all the work. No unnecessary bells and whistles, just a plain and simple program. And that's a bonus! :) If you don't have a team full of IT-geniuses you'd want something that fits for users with different computer skills.

Scoro review by User in Defense & Space
User in Defense & Space

"Learning and getting effective with Scoro takes time - but eventually, it will pay off!"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Scoro is the detailness. Sometimes, administrative time spent in Scoro will take a lot of time, but on the other hand, it will gather together all the necessary elements of the project that are needed to evaluate the process. It is a great tool for managing the team by giving tasks. Very cool feature is the smart e-mail that will keep the important information outsourced from the company mailbox - also, You can simply connect the e-mails to certain projects so You will have all essential parts of the project in one bucket.

What do you dislike?

It is a bit tricky to learn the software quickly. Also, there are some obstructive steps e.g. automation of filling the form blanks takes a lot of time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If You are going to use all of the features to the max that Scoro offers - You will definitely find it to be a very good value proposition.

You could basically run entire company with Scoro. There are very good tools for CRM, evaluating team work and hours. For me, Scoro is a big amount of organized transparent buckets where every bucket has its specific and intended content. The way that all the details are managed and connected is amazing - it will give a much faster and convenient way to manage a project by cutting down on the daily administrative time - except the initial input when setting the parameters and elements,but that will take time anyway.

Scoro review by Margit  B.
Margit B.

"Scoro"

What do you like best?

The software is easy to use because it is logical and easy.

The software is color-rich and contains enough information. The software can transfer tasks to other members of the organization. The software can create tasks that are beautifully in sight and you will not forget to deal with them in a few moments or days. The calendar is very convenient because you can mark your reminders in days or years. The software reminds you of the tasks and reminders that you entered in the calendar. The software will quickly find the customer from its database. The software reminds you if someone has a birthday party in the organization. The software leaves the client with all the information that has happened to him. I like this software.

What do you dislike?

The software does not show the content of the contract. It does not indicate which equipment is a contract with the client, does not show the latest transactions and does not show the valuation and the terms of the contract. Does not show customer balance. The filtration system is a bit complicated or not enough to teach us. For me, filtering is difficult. If you mark Make Task done, you will have to create a new reminder for yourself - it disturbs that there will be additional movement for me in this regard.

The most disappointing is the fact that you do not see the contents of the agreement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Scoro is easy and convenient

Scoro reminds me of my most important work activities during the day. It does not happen that I forget some of the batteries.

Scoro review by Hannes H.
Hannes H.

"The best business software i have experienced"

What do you like best?

I like that my whole team can communicate and share projects on one platform. Also as a real estate broker it´s important for me that the system puts my ads up in all the ad sites at once. It`s easy to master and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

The interface can be modernised a bit in my subjectieve opinion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Let it grow on you. You will like it and eventually you dont want any other product.

Well the biggest benefits for us have been rationing resources. It`s easy to keep track of things. Also the fact that we have all our important files in one place and ready to share.

Scoro review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Super product, when you get used to it."

What do you like best?

Easily monitor my time consumption at work.

It is very easy to monitor the dynamics of relationships with the client.

Never miss important things.

I know what my colleagues are doing and where they are.

We have gone through a new level of offer preparation.

Accounting supervision is available to everyone, you can see the status of each client-whether he delayed payment, whether the invoice was sent, etc.

Available from any device with Internet access

What do you dislike?

It takes a long time to understand the program and its features.

Sometimes the orientation between the sections is similar to the maze :)

In general, it seems that we have not even worked so far. Now we are at a more professional level, customer lists are organized and understandable, accounting is transparent. Communication with the client can be traced throughout the course of the relationship.

Scoro review by Annely L.
Annely L.

"Super good sales manager tool"

What do you like best?

Allows you to analyze sales in a very detailed and every way.

What do you dislike?

From time to time, updates are made that are suppressed, but could be selective for the user. Sometimes updates are also being made that I do not understand - for example, the font of the program was changed. Why? It would be normal for each user to make these kind of choices themselves.

This allows you to monitor the daily activities of sales representatives, allowing you to analyze the sales comprehensively. Absolutely indispensable tool in everyday work!

Scoro review by Roman L.
Roman L.

"Good for advertising agencies"

What do you like best?

Planing tasks, planing time, easy to see what projects overdued, information from comments goes to emails for collegues, perfect invoicing, reminders of not payed invoices. Eeasy to send invoices from system.

What do you dislike?

No chat which can help us to comunicate in one place without other system products, bad mobile aplication which we not using.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Only trial not enough to understand what scoro possibilities for your business. When you start working with scoro support than you manage all with your business processes.

Planning, invoicing, design job counting by time.

Scoro review by Administrator in Utilities
Administrator in Utilities

"Thhe First system I have fallen in love from the first sight"

What do you like best?

Easy to use

Efficient

Customizable

Flexible

Quick implementation of the features requested

Have checked numerous systems for our daily tasks, but Scoro seems to be the first that attracted my attention since first demo observation. Implementation took so short due to the ease of use, all of our staff started to like and work with Scoro since the first day. Onboarding took about the month, but after a week we have started to use this nearly at ful scale.

What do you dislike?

- No line numbers at the offer (impossible to implement so far)

- Pricy for bigger enterprises (as hard from colleagues that planned to use SCORO

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try and you will definitely like it

Sales

Quote to delivery chain tracking

Project management

Sales documentation storage/organizing

Scoro review by Dmitry K.
Dmitry K.

"Using Scoro to beat company record in sales. "

What do you like best?

Simplicity of Scoro, how easy it is designed and don't need any adapting time at all.

What do you dislike?

To be honest, i haven't found any major flaws in Scoro. For my daily Calls and Sales activity it is the perfect tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great and simple CRM tool - in our case it helped to make Sales and relations with clients more efficient. And a great team that is behind Scoro always willing to help. Support works fast. Their representatives always help with issues on start and if there are some problems during use.

It helped to structurize relations between company and clients. Now every call and every event have its own place. And it helped by raising sales up to 50-60%.

Scoro review by Roberts L.
Roberts L.

"Smooth, Efficient & Realiable"

What do you like best?

The ability to have a unified platform for your business where you can effectively see the communication with clients along with following your profits and budget.

What do you dislike?

When working with work reports, you constantly need to switch the default view to the current day.

Not so intuitive UI when creating .pdf templates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A Good CMR

Ability to follow the workflow of employees. The overview of budget, profit, and ability to follow it in detail.

Ability to create projects where you can easily find all the related documents and info.

Scoro review by Merlin R.
Merlin R.

"Scoro has made keeping track of the projects and having an overview of my teams work real easy!"

What do you like best?

I like that Scoro is linked to so many other applications and you can easily transfer your data directly. Also the flexibility of combining your own workspace is a great feature.

What do you dislike?

At first it is a bit difficult to figure out what everything you can do with the application. Designing the first own workspace took some time.

Keeping track of time, managing projects from beginning till end and having a linked calendar saves much time from everyday activities

Scoro review by Maarit S.
Maarit S.

"Easy to use, easy to get used to"

What do you like best?

- easy to get around and find things

- you can customize your work space

- colorful charts

- attentive support team

What do you dislike?

- I have not still found anything I do not like

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely try it out- there aren't many software that offer so many possibilities and remain easy to use ant the same time.

- work organizing, scheduling (also with team members), doing invoices

- everything can be done in one place and that much faster

Scoro review by Jaana U.
Jaana U.

"Fastest and easiest program to make offers, invoices and magaging clients."

What do you like best?

I like the best the fact that I can turn my approved offers to clients into invoices

What do you dislike?

Adding new products and new projects but just at the first time

Recommendations to others considering the product

I really recomend scoro. Good to keep an eye on the process of the work your employees are doing and everything else

All the offers that I make to my clients to scoro look really good and clear - makes selling advertisement much easier

Scoro review by Maarja R.
Maarja R.

"User-friendly and flexible"

What do you like best?

Scoro is very easy to use and it enables to customise different features according to the specific needs of the company. Furthermore, it aggregates several important operations - project management, sales, purchasing, managing suppliers, partners and clients . All this helps to do daily tasks faster and more efficiently.

What do you dislike?

We have experienced some problems regarding the integration with our accounting program - some functions work and others do not which forces us to do some extra work. Also you have to approach creatively to some aspect of Scoro when the company deals in different fields f.e production and maintenance or manufacturing and resale.

Better information flow, improved tracking of project process

"Great tool for"

What do you like best?

Gives a great overview of the jobs in process, jobs confirmed, jobs cancelled etc.

Gathers together valuable information about clients, assortment, purchase history, revenue-cost-margin data.

Efficient when a loyal client wants to order the same product again --> with just a few clicks and with the help of purchase history a few minutes and the first step of the work is done.

What do you dislike?

Unable to delete customer data who has purchased something before.

Unable to change description of other details on the invoice, that do not affect the sum, once the invoice has been transferred.

Sometimes the need for too many filters the get the data required.

Sales, customer feedback, client base analysis, sales and assortment analysis, cost-revenue-margin analysis.

Scoro review by Jo P.
Jo P.

"Flexible project management tool with clarity"

What do you like best?

Scoro is evolving rapidly with monthly updates which seem to respond to user requests. We've suggested tweaks that have appeared within a few weeks.

What do you dislike?

We've had issues with xero integration, but again also have reacted quickly to resolve issues.

The app could do with focus to improve, for example on the fly expenses claims.

Quote to project to invoice in one system.

No more excel

Scoro review by Administrator in Automotive
Administrator in Automotive

"A complete overview of my team and work"

What do you like best?

Not having to use 5+ tools for my work. My team used separate software for – CRM, project management, everyday task management, dashboard, calendar, and loads of spreadsheets. Now with Scoro, we have project management, work scheduling and tracking, meetings management, customer database, reporting, dashboards, and budgeting, everything in one place.

What do you dislike?

It was a quite long and difficult process to start using Scoro and leave everything else behind. Our previous tools were added to our work one by one, and the team kind of fluently got used to them. Now it was this big project to transform all our processes. But I guess that every operational change is difficult for a larger team, and the end result has been great! Just a heads up – be prepared to make time for this transition.

- We insert our work into one place, no double-entries

- Very clear overview of our plans and progress in real time

- The team members are more eager to use Scoro than the previous tools (less hassle and better interface)

- Everything is connected and linked: projects with contacts, specific tasks and calendar events; contact view has all history; etc.

- We can pull detailed reports because all the data is in one place

- The mobile app is very useful, as a manager, I can always check the most important things on the go

- Dashboards are also very useful – they look nice, are easy to compile and understand, yet they give us a lot of information in one view

- There are many opportunities to customise fields, set bookmarks, set activity types, create custom dashboards, set different levels of access for the team members, create PDF/invoice designs, etc.

Scoro review by User

"Easy and accessible software"

What do you like best?

It is easy to find different categories, either I am dealing with projects, price offers or assignments. The search bar actually works and finds quickly what I am looking for. The small logos and details are clickable and I can make adjustments in everything I have just entered.

What do you dislike?

Working in a creative advertising sector it is importont to see the preview files of the images. We have skipped adding files in general to Scoro and use Wetransfer/email instead.

If you have a team, were each member works in it's own pace, it is easy to track what projects they are currrently dealing with.

Scoro review by Administrator

"A very good business management system"

What do you like best?

How it can be easily customised and set up to work with the business. It is also updated regularly and integrates with our accounts package (Xero) and time tracking software (Toggl).

What do you dislike?

It could do with a task timer to alow task time to be more easily tracked. As an alternative, we use Toggl, which Scoro integrates with. The integration with third party systems like Toggl and Xero can occationally be a little buggy, with occational sync errors. However support have been helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It can take a bit of time to plan and implement the system to get the most out of it, so recommend allocating enough time and resources to get started.

An all in one dashboard to keep track of projects, tasks, quotes and invoices, allowing us to keep better track of the business activities.

Scoro review by User

"Excellent solution for teams that want to have everything in one system"

What do you like best?

We used to use several smaller tools, but Scoro made us get rid of them all. It solves many of our "everyday" problems and lets you organize the time and tasks for everyone. Also, it's an important tool for measuring productivity and helps managers to make data-driven decisions.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything that bothers me yet.

Given that many of our team works off-site, we needed a central place to track projects, tasks, and time. Scoro has helped us tremendously by doing that and more! We are able to communicate within the team, schedule resources, allocate tasks, and get an instant overview of every project and client.

Scoro review by Erki R.
Erki R.

"Very good value for your money!"

What do you like best?

It's very easy to use and configure. System is very reliable and we feel it's safe place for our client data!

What do you dislike?

We needed to rethink some business processes in order to fit into scoro structure. But that's fine :)

paper free client contract management.

fast and efficient sales management with good review tools.

automated invoicing procedure.

automated reports.

Scoro review by Veronika R.
Veronika R.

"Everything you need in one place"

What do you like best?

Easy to use (easy on the eyes, easy to navigate). Largely customisable (see only the important features you need). Available in Estonian, which is really great.

What do you dislike?

Mobile app would be a great addition (iOS)!

We use Scoro to track time sent on different assignments and projects, for invoices, keeping up with project information, for basic daily planning etc.

Scoro review by Indrek K.
Indrek K.

"Review from Printimiskeskus OÜ"

What do you like best?

I like that it is very easy to use this software, the whole company adapted to it in just couple of days.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it bothers that it is not possible to adapt every detail to a certain company's needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it!

I linked sales and production departments and made the work processes a lot more fluent.

Scoro review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"Clean design, solid reliability, excellent functionality."

What do you like best?

Very well-thought interconnected "modules" of the system: all main functions any company would need are all present. I like a lot visualization of dashboard, re-usability of filters and views, ability to click on anything you see and being redirected directly onto another part of Scoro where you can do more work in what you clicked on.

What do you dislike?

Absence of contacts synchronization with gmail - really a bottle net for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you need entire cycle from contact to salespipeline and order/project execution then this is what you need.

Overview and control of your business processes with automation of many things which frees up your time.

Scoro review by User

"Kadri´s review about Scoro"

What do you like best?

It is very simple so it is very easy to learn how to use.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing i dislike, because i use it everyday and it makes my job a lot easier.

All my database of my clients is in one place so with just one click i can find the one i need to do my priceoffers. To Do list is very good- i can plan my work several months ahead and don´t have to worry of not remembering important things. Calendar is also very good- all my meetings that i plan are there, so i don´t have to worry about not remembering them too. I can see how much have i brought money in by selling and how much i need to sell more to fill my budget.

"Scoro is bestest"

What do you like best?

I was using many CRM systems and even SalesForce, but I must admit, Scoro is the one I like the most. I can do everything I need for my sales activities.

What do you dislike?

Customer support can be better. We are worried about getting quick solution how to use for the industry of Export when we achieve new features on Scoro. Everything else is fine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it and you will want it. :)

Sales overview by the region in general, price quotes, marketing activities, follow ups and email integration.

Scoro review by Karlina S.
Karlina S.

"Great tool for project team work planning "

What do you like best?

-Planner functionality - provides great solutions for project team work planning

-Financial and work reports are both a great help in organization’s daily activities

What do you dislike?

No Gantt charts in the tool (project milestones and schedule does not solve the issue)

-Financial analysis

-Resource planning and provisioning

Scoro review by Raido R.
Raido R.

"I use Scoro daily and it fulfills all my needs for a programme to run my business."

What do you like best?

Scoro is easy to use. It is logically undrestandable even without any training

What do you dislike?

Scoro mobile application does not provide all needed info.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use, You have to try it

It helps to plan sales, take needed reports easily. Overall business management is done via Scoro

Scoro review by Marita R.
Marita R.

"Muudab töö efektiivsemaks."

What do you like best?

Annab võimaluse analüüsida töötulemusi, muuta töö kiiremaks ja lihtsamaks. Kogu info on koondatud ühte koha ja on kättesaadav kõigile.

What do you dislike?

Rahulolematust valmistab meile klienditugi. Väga raske on ühendust saada oma kliendihalduriga. Kiireloomuliste muredega pole kuskile pöörduda, peab ootama pikalt vastust.

Iga projektiinfo on kindlas kohas ja kõigile meeskonnaliikmetele kätte saadav. Lisaks on võimalik jäliga töötajate ülesandeid ja tööaruannet. Tänu scorole oleme enda jaoks loonud ka kvaliteedisüsteemi, kõik pretensioonid suuname scorosse ning määrame objektijuhile ülesandeks. Kui objektijuht märgib ülesande tehtuks, peab ta lisama ka tagasiside.

Scoro review by Raúl H.
Raúl H.

"Awesome platform to manage your business. Complete, powerful, beautiful."

What do you like best?

You can manage your clients, accountability, projects, team... in a very interactive way. It performs perfectly and the support is excellent

What do you dislike?

I would only say that at the beginning you have to spend time to set up everything if you want to take advantage of the whole application

Accountability, projects and team organization

Scoro review by Jüri A.
Jüri A.

"Easy-to-use and all-in one."

What do you like best?

All needed features strting from Project lead up to invoicing are in one place.

What do you dislike?

This software is more product sellers oriente than ohter type of businesses like consultancy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good value for money

CRm, Project management, used time and costs counting, invoicing and control.

Scoro review by Kalmer K.
Kalmer K.

"Scoro is irreplaceable"

What do you like best?

The functionality which you can build YOUR Scoro to be is amazing!

What do you dislike?

The smarter you want your Scoro to be the more you need to use / understand / configure it.

Time management used to be an issue, not anymore.

Scoro review by Matt B.
Matt B.

"SCORO - so far so (very) good."

What do you like best?

Excellent on-boarding. Easy to use programme. Great for managing a large number of leads / sales enquiries.

What do you dislike?

Need to be able to add contact person and company at the same time - when creating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use 'projects' for leads.

Tracking of large quantities of projects.

"Scoro"

What do you like best?

Everything is quite easy to use. It is in my mother language.

What do you dislike?

When I want to put a reminder to myself, this "to do" page is very uncomfortable to use. I would litke to see my reminders all the time at the same page as calendar view. So thats why I don`t use to do list. I put my reminders to calendar with zero time usage.

I use mostly calendar, invoices and client list

Scoro review by Uku S.
Uku S.

"Great CRM tool for our small business"

What do you like best?

Nice interface and easy to use. Has most of the features that anyone can need.

What do you dislike?

Would like to have an integration with Mailchimp and Outlook so that the info would sync smoothly.

Customer relationship management, client database, invoicing, financial reports

Scoro review by Nelson J.
Nelson J.

"Saves so much time"

What do you like best?

I recently started using Scoro and so far I'm very happy with the service it provides. Scoro is easy to use, it keeps all my data in one place without the need for other apps.

What do you dislike?

So far I have no negatives for scoro so far and any issues I have had have been solved with the amazing customer service.

Project management I use it to plan all up coming events.

Scoro review by Romek I.
Romek I.

"It makes my work easier and saves time. Thank you Scoro "

What do you like best?

I have much better overview of my work. Scoro draws together calendar, e-mail, notebook, document management etc. I can share simply all the information with colleagues, if needed.

What do you dislike?

I would be very happy if there were app for phones. Software is not so comfort to use with phone right now.

it gives me and my team a better overview about our work. It helps to share information and solving communication issues.

Scoro review by Tadas C.
Tadas C.

"Full of features, lazy support"

What do you like best?

That software has lots of features and easy to adapt.

What do you dislike?

Lack of plug and play integrations with third paties.

We are using Scoro as internal CRM to manage payments, orders and etc.

"SCORO REVIEW"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, ability to communicate with colleagues, event management etc.

What do you dislike?

Low disc space, but can be integrated with Dropbox, so not really a problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Create a Dropbox account and do an integration of files to Dropbox this way you will pay less for space you use in Scoro servers.

Very smooth and good system, helps me organize events with ease.

Scoro review by Administrator

"Scor for Services & Sales Company in Automation industry"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to track many different metrics using the dashboard which can be customised to different users.

What do you dislike?

The thing which I dislike the most is that there are often glitches in the system which mean information has to be input many times. Things can just disappear and then show up spontaneously.

It is great Value For Money and helps us to speed up sending Purchase orders, finding out which bills need to be paid soonest, tracking our orders for the whole company. It has helped us be a more efficient and streamlined company.

Scoro review by Kristīna .
Kristīna .

"Easy to use, made property management project calculating more easier"

What do you like best?

I like that I am like a God, I know all about our company employee, what they did and what they are planing to do. I can prevent some unneeded steps.

What do you dislike?

No dislikes. I love this software it gives me more freedom. Now can \i spend time for more important problems.

Property management expenses is more easier to calculate.

"Great woroking enviroment"

What do you like best?

Simple yet fully functional user interface that allows to change between different menus quickly.

What do you dislike?

Inserting the daily work hours takes time and it could be done in a more robust manner.

The biggest benefit is to oversee the status of project and the budget, also who has done what and how much resources has been used.

"Easy and understandable!"

What do you like best?

I like that I can fill up Scoro very easily and there are enough room for my job description.

What do you dislike?

First I was little confused, where I can edit my job description, but not for long!

I use Scoro for project management, so it would be clear how much hours have I worked with what project!

Scoro review by Administrator in Industrial Automation
Administrator in Industrial Automation

"Simple and fast in use"

What do you like best?

Great support from Scoro team. Functionality, simple to use. Create any design for document you want.

What do you dislike?

E-mail correspondence. Some search functions are complicated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Need to go and to speak with Scoro team about needs. They will not offer what they cannot.

Teamwork. Customer service. Remote work.

Scoro review by Administrator in Construction
Administrator in Construction

"The best business management software available today"

What do you like best?

It's intuitive, easy to use, and you can pretty much adapt it to any workflow. Very user friendly, detailed reporting, great support team and great value for the price. Thank you, Scoro!

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Everything went well with the implementation and no one has had any issues using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use their Onboarding team, so worth it!

Elliminating spreadsheets, so everyone is always on the same page, no data gets lost, no silos, etc.

When working out of the office (which we do often) you can access all the business data on the go.

Scoro review by User

"Its easy and comfortable to use."

What do you like best?

I can find orders quickly, see the status for them. Add info to orders for other to see.

What do you dislike?

than when I want to find all orders by product, then i van't do that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it, i'm sure you won't regret it.

It's good for making invoices. And add new orders.

Scoro review by Joel K.
Joel K.

"Scoro"

What do you like best?

Its fast and easy to do workorders. Its just great.

What do you dislike?

So far I have not found anything that I dislike.

Fast workorders coming in and going out. Works perfectly.

Im getting workorders from other coworkers and send them out by myself too.

Scoro review by Jelena L.
Jelena L.

"My feedback about Scoro"

What do you like best?

Customer support, frequency of releases and system updates, visual appearance

What do you dislike?

Before starting to register any data, it is very important to come up with the consistent approach to use

Registration of working hours spent on the various projects / tasks

Scoro review by Tarvo T.
Tarvo T.

"Reliable and flexible"

What do you like best?

I love the most the flexibility of Scoro.

What do you dislike?

Not knowing how to use all the features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask from your accountant or finance management what information they need, probably Scoro has the possibility to help you out.

Accounting, ivoices and offerings.

Scoro review by Kristiina T.
Kristiina T.

"Good customer relationship management "

What do you like best?

- good overview of customer

- good dashboards

- user friendly system

What do you dislike?

- integration with billing system and billing logic

- daily workflow dashboard for sales reps

It enabled us to manage customer relations from the first call till the end of the lifetime.

"User experience"

What do you like best?

I like the possibility to give tasks to other teommembers and follow the progress.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything, however there are many feature I have not used yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool.

Keeping track of projects and wirking hours, planning meetings.

Scoro review by Administrator

"Great project management tool"

What do you like best?

The system's features and functions and user friendly interface.

What do you dislike?

The mobile app is lacking a lot of common functions which should be made available. Not user friendly at all

Project management and accounting.

Scoro review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"easy work"

What do you like best?

The best thing in scoro is that, you can easly plan your week meetings and scoro will remind you about them, if you forget.

What do you dislike?

Last week we had problems with map.

No one.

"Scoro review"

What do you like best?

Calender, where is possible to see what coworkers have planned

What do you dislike?

Interface is quite old-fashioned and hard to use

To see clients and their contacts, it is very easy to contact with clients

Scoro review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Veronika´s review"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, easy to plan your day, quick

What do you dislike?

having label home office, all the activities you plan that day could also get home office label automatically

plan business meetings, invoices

"Good for PM"

What do you like best?

Good for project management, easy to keep an eye on company's overall situation. Easily accessible.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is difficult to find where to change settings. Getting help might be difficult and time consuming.

It is easy to keep track of the orders and take actions when it's time for that (order transportation etc). Easy to monitor the invoices. Easy to compare the company's situation on different time periods.

"User friendly"

What do you like best?

Amazingly easy to use, great oprtions for statistics, good customer support

What do you dislike?

Sometimes too often updates appear on many different features together

Good overview on sales - past-present-future.

"Scoro tagasiside ankeet"

What do you like best?

Scoro on mugav ja hädavajalik abimees minu igapäevase töö tegemises

What do you dislike?

Üldiselt on 99% asjadest ok, kui siis mõnes kohas peab liiga palju "Back" nuppu kasutama

Recommendations to others considering the product

Tegu on mugava abimehega sinu igapäevases töös, kui sa pead pidevalt olema kursis kliendi elu -j ajalooga

Seal on minu klientide kogu elu -ja ajalugu. Kui mul seda igapäevaselt ei oleks, siis ma ei saaks ka oma tööd teha

Scoro review by Mariliis T.
Mariliis T.

"Scoro on super"

What do you like best?

Mugav ja lihtne koht, kus oma kliendi kohta andmeid lisada.

What do you dislike?

Maht on meie ettevõtte jaoks liiga väike.

Probleeme nagu pole.

"I recommend"

What do you like best?

It is adjustable to your business type. Easy to use, easy to control staff tasks

What do you dislike?

For our type of business we need more possibilities with prepayment invoices.

More choices for reports would be nice. But I hope it will get it with new updates.

Staff tasks, invoices, prepayment invoices, projects, reports.

Scoro review by User in Law Practice
User in Law Practice

"Scoro user"

What do you like best?

Scoro is really easy to use, has great features and it is a great help to everyday work duties.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the softwares creates projects too fast or just by typing and searching a project that already exists.

Scoro helps us to schedule, plan and organize our work.

"Easy and understandable"

What do you like best?

It is really easy to use and everything is understandable!

What do you dislike?

At the beginning did not find where I can change the description, but now it is clear!

Recommendations to others considering the product

This program is very easy to understand!

I use Scoro for project management!

"Scoro review "

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use and understand everything.

What do you dislike?

That I cannot use calendar week view as I would like. Whole day appointments take too much space from the calendar.

Very easy to add all information to one program.

"Scoro review"

What do you like best?

Simplicity of the programm and the functionality.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the changes in the layout bother me in the beginning.

Doing my sales job.

Learn more about Scoro

Scoro Videos

Learning about Scoro?

* We monitor all Scoro reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.