Scoro

Scoro is a next generation business management software, combining all the features & tools you need for your business into one comprehensive system.

Work for Scoro?

Learning about Scoro?

Scoro Reviews

Ask Scoro a Question
Showing 16 Scoro reviews
Scoro review by <span>Kait K.</span>
Kait K.

"Scoro - a perfect tool for sales division"

What do you like best?

User interface, eas of use, customer relation management makes tracking customers and their process convenient, sending out quotation templates that saves time of creating a new quotation

What do you dislike?

Making quotation templates is little bit clumsy as you need to check if all the fonts and font sizes are equal, especially when you copy information from other documents. This apply only if you make detailed and quite long quotations

Tracking sales team and their efforts. Before using Scoro we didn't have good way to track our team processes and efforts. Right now the pipeline system, comments on customer profile and reminders help to keep the hole team up to date and focused. It helps to track sales numbers.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Scoro
Scoro review by <span>Magnus P.</span>
Magnus P.

"Real time saver!"

What do you like best?

I have been using Scoro for years and I am really happy with it. Scoro is very easy to use and very practical. I can keep eye on my projects, all the data is in one place and I don't have to mess with different apps. And I don't need post-its anymore :)

What do you dislike?

Some of the updates are bit confusing and can be a surprise. But customer service has been very helpful to solve those issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use, good customer service, saves time and all the data is in one place

Project management is way more easier with Scoro than with our previous solution. We have saved lot's of time and energy.

What Business Process Management solution do you use?

Scoro review by <span>Erle A.</span>
Erle A.

"Best virtual secretary!"

What do you like best?

The best thing of Scoro is that I have so many opporunities - like event calendar, fast information exchange with colleagues, opportunity to issue invoices, free or booked inventory overview and all this important information will remain in history. For us is also very good, that we import our client e-mails in one table and its good to sent important information to all our clients.

What do you dislike?

Actually I like all, no negative experience so far. Just I think we still dont use all the Scoro opporunities and mayby its good to have somekind of training to discover all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I really recommend! One place where you can actually do everything. Scoro is like virtual secretary, where you have overview of your clients, invoices, events and so on. No excel tables needed! :) And its possible to use it in phone also.

- event calendar / as we sell our rooms to different events, then its good overview what room is already booked and so on

- fast information exchange with colleagues /all colleagues see same information and technical team will take all needed information from Scoro (like how many tables, chairs needed and so on)

- opportunity to issue invoices / we send directly from Scoro invoices to our accountant and we do offers through Scoro to client

- free or booked inventory overview / like virtual warehouse, we know what is booked and what is free and its possible to add inventory to different event.

- important information will remain in history

Scoro review by <span>Jaana U.</span>
Jaana U.

"Fastest and easiest program to make offers, invoices and magaging clients."

What do you like best?

I like the best the fact that I can turn my approved offers to clients into invoices

What do you dislike?

Adding new products and new projects but just at the first time

Recommendations to others considering the product

I really recomend scoro. Good to keep an eye on the process of the work your employees are doing and everything else

All the offers that I make to my clients to scoro look really good and clear - makes selling advertisement much easier

Scoro review by Administrator

"Great tool for"

What do you like best?

Gives a great overview of the jobs in process, jobs confirmed, jobs cancelled etc.

Gathers together valuable information about clients, assortment, purchase history, revenue-cost-margin data.

Efficient when a loyal client wants to order the same product again --> with just a few clicks and with the help of purchase history a few minutes and the first step of the work is done.

What do you dislike?

Unable to delete customer data who has purchased something before.

Unable to change description of other details on the invoice, that do not affect the sum, once the invoice has been transferred.

Sometimes the need for too many filters the get the data required.

Sales, customer feedback, client base analysis, sales and assortment analysis, cost-revenue-margin analysis.

Scoro review by Administrator in Automotive
Administrator in Automotive

"A complete overview of my team and work"

What do you like best?

Not having to use 5+ tools for my work. My team used separate software for – CRM, project management, everyday task management, dashboard, calendar, and loads of spreadsheets. Now with Scoro, we have project management, work scheduling and tracking, meetings management, customer database, reporting, dashboards, and budgeting, everything in one place.

What do you dislike?

It was a quite long and difficult process to start using Scoro and leave everything else behind. Our previous tools were added to our work one by one, and the team kind of fluently got used to them. Now it was this big project to transform all our processes. But I guess that every operational change is difficult for a larger team, and the end result has been great! Just a heads up – be prepared to make time for this transition.

- We insert our work into one place, no double-entries

- Very clear overview of our plans and progress in real time

- The team members are more eager to use Scoro than the previous tools (less hassle and better interface)

- Everything is connected and linked: projects with contacts, specific tasks and calendar events; contact view has all history; etc.

- We can pull detailed reports because all the data is in one place

- The mobile app is very useful, as a manager, I can always check the most important things on the go

- Dashboards are also very useful – they look nice, are easy to compile and understand, yet they give us a lot of information in one view

- There are many opportunities to customise fields, set bookmarks, set activity types, create custom dashboards, set different levels of access for the team members, create PDF/invoice designs, etc.

Scoro review by User

"Excellent solution for teams that want to have everything in one system"

What do you like best?

We used to use several smaller tools, but Scoro made us get rid of them all. It solves many of our "everyday" problems and lets you organize the time and tasks for everyone. Also, it's an important tool for measuring productivity and helps managers to make data-driven decisions.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything that bothers me yet.

Given that many of our team works off-site, we needed a central place to track projects, tasks, and time. Scoro has helped us tremendously by doing that and more! We are able to communicate within the team, schedule resources, allocate tasks, and get an instant overview of every project and client.

Scoro review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"Clean design, solid reliability, excellent functionality."

What do you like best?

Very well-thought interconnected "modules" of the system: all main functions any company would need are all present. I like a lot visualization of dashboard, re-usability of filters and views, ability to click on anything you see and being redirected directly onto another part of Scoro where you can do more work in what you clicked on.

What do you dislike?

Absence of contacts synchronization with gmail - really a bottle net for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you need entire cycle from contact to salespipeline and order/project execution then this is what you need.

Overview and control of your business processes with automation of many things which frees up your time.

Scoro review by <span>Roberts L.</span>
Roberts L.

"Smooth, Efficient & Realiable"

What do you like best?

The ability to have a unified platform for your business where you can effectively see the communication with clients along with following your profits and budget.

What do you dislike?

When working with work reports, you constantly need to switch the default view to the current day.

Not so intuitive UI when creating .pdf templates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A Good CMR

Ability to follow the workflow of employees. The overview of budget, profit, and ability to follow it in detail.

Ability to create projects where you can easily find all the related documents and info.

Scoro review by <span>Raúl H.</span>
Raúl H.

"Awesome platform to manage your business. Complete, powerful, beautiful."

What do you like best?

You can manage your clients, accountability, projects, team... in a very interactive way. It performs perfectly and the support is excellent

What do you dislike?

I would only say that at the beginning you have to spend time to set up everything if you want to take advantage of the whole application

Accountability, projects and team organization

Scoro review by <span>Uku S.</span>
Uku S.

"Great CRM tool for our small business"

What do you like best?

Nice interface and easy to use. Has most of the features that anyone can need.

What do you dislike?

Would like to have an integration with Mailchimp and Outlook so that the info would sync smoothly.

Customer relationship management, client database, invoicing, financial reports

Scoro review by <span>Nelson J.</span>
Nelson J.

"Saves so much time"

What do you like best?

I recently started using Scoro and so far I'm very happy with the service it provides. Scoro is easy to use, it keeps all my data in one place without the need for other apps.

What do you dislike?

So far I have no negatives for scoro so far and any issues I have had have been solved with the amazing customer service.

Project management I use it to plan all up coming events.

Scoro review by Administrator in Industrial Automation
Administrator in Industrial Automation

"Functionality"

What do you like best?

Flexible - user can set menu as needed. Simple - easy to make sample of document. Now they offer really great search engine through all amount of data.

What do you dislike?

Too many functions - difficult to choose what to use

Recommendations to others considering the product

Need to go and to speak with Scoro team about needs. They will not offer what they cannot.

Detailed customer accounts; Increase salesmen productivity; better company teamwork; Timing.

Scoro review by Administrator in Construction
Administrator in Construction

"The best business management software available today"

What do you like best?

It's intuitive, easy to use, and you can pretty much adapt it to any workflow. Very user friendly, detailed reporting, great support team and great value for the price. Thank you, Scoro!

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Everything went well with the implementation and no one has had any issues using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use their Onboarding team, so worth it!

Elliminating spreadsheets, so everyone is always on the same page, no data gets lost, no silos, etc.

When working out of the office (which we do often) you can access all the business data on the go.

Scoro review by <span>Matt B.</span>
Matt B.

"SCORO - so far so (very) good."

What do you like best?

Excellent on-boarding. Easy to use programme. Great for managing a large number of leads / sales enquiries.

What do you dislike?

Need to be able to add contact person and company at the same time - when creating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use 'projects' for leads.

Tracking of large quantities of projects.

Scoro review by <span>Kristiina T.</span>
Kristiina T.

"Good customer relationship management "

What do you like best?

- good overview of customer

- good dashboards

- user friendly system

What do you dislike?

- integration with billing system and billing logic

- daily workflow dashboard for sales reps

It enabled us to manage customer relations from the first call till the end of the lifetime.

Learn more about Scoro

Scoro Videos

Scoro Downloads

Learning about Scoro?

* We monitor all Scoro reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.