screenflow

Screen recording and editing software for Mac

Work for screenflow?

Learning about screenflow?

screenflow Reviews

Ask screenflow a Question
Showing 38 screenflow reviews
screenflow review by Tammy R.
Tammy R.

"Zero to 60....fps!"

What do you like best?

Quick to learn, especially if familiar with basic video apps like iMovie! I have been worried about expanding into video production, and the video expert at work recommended Screenflow. He said, "within 30 minutes, you'll be familiar enough with the interface to start creating stuff." He was right!

What do you dislike?

The Video Actions are very helpful, but when, say, scrolling an image, editing the action can affect both the start and end point. Might be user error on my part, but I'm unable to adjust placement of scrolling images without Screenflow "helping."

Recommendations to others considering the product

It helps to know timeline basics, so make sure you are already familiar with interfaces like iMovie or similar (or even if you've used AfterEffects/Premiere/FinalCut). Screenflow handles high-resolution easily, and HandBrake is a great additional app for converting .mov to .mp4.

I have been able to get up to speed on Screenflow quickly, which has allowed me to create nifty video assets for my company's digital signage (BrightSign platform).

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about screenflow
screenflow review by Bakari C.
Bakari C.

"Time-saving video editor"

What do you like best?

I've been using ScreenFlow for about eight years now, and it is help me to produce tutorial videos and online courses. What is most useful about ScreenFlow is that it records your desktop screen, and then in the editor you can easily crop in what you want to show in your video. In recent years ScreenFlow has added very useful features, including editing templates, the ability to add custom shortcuts for nearly all its features, and faster exporting features. ScreenFlow also includes features for managing video including, including the ability to group related clippings together, as well as as remove clippings that you don't use in your project. I also like how you can easily add annotations to video productions. ScreenFlow has greatly improved over the years, and I suspect it will only get better.

What do you dislike?

Wish ScreenFlow included a way to start over a recording without having start a new recording. It would also be nice to have a script editor in the application that enabled you to create and record a script and then add the video to correspond with the script.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ScreenFlow does a have a high learning curve, but it's not impossible to learn. There are sever tutorials on the ScreenFlow website, as well as YouTube. The more videos you record and produce, the more you will learn how to use the program.

I use ScreenFlow to help me produce online video courses, as well as export productions to my YouTube channel.

What Screen and Video Capture solution do you use?

screenflow review by Matt M.
Matt M.

"Screenflow makes it easy to non-professional editors to professionally edit promotional videos"

What do you like best?

I appreciate that they've kept their program simple at the surface level. For users who don't need to dive any deeper, they can do everything they need without a harsh learning curve. That's a big deal. I don't have time to become an expert on new software that I'm not going to use every day.

What do you dislike?

If you're a perfectionist then you may notice that it's difficult to get your transitions and cuts as clean as what you've seen in the movies and on TV. For a while I accidentally exported GIANT files of each video I shot.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out. You should be able to get the hang of it pretty quickly. The interfaces take some getting used to, but you'll find that you can get a lot done without much time commitment in terms of learning how to use features outside of the basics.

We have used Screenflow to produce promotional content, edit educational videos, and create all our training resources.

screenflow review by Marcos G.
Marcos G.

"What an exceptional screencast and editing tool!!"

What do you like best?

It has to be the built-in editor and all the functionalities and cool features it has... there is so much you can do to your video after recording it... you wont imagine!

What do you dislike?

It works only on Mac... for now! Since we have several editing stations, on those that are Mac we use it.... But on all the PC´s we have to use other (not as good) programs

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it Get it Get it!!! Pay whatever you have to pay because this is one of those tools that once you start using them, you never stop!

We can record the screen and create awesome trainning or educational videos in a fraction of the time... For example, we can make great looking animations on Keynote o PowerPoint, run them while we record the screen, and voila... you got yourself a great animation video

screenflow review by Dave O.
Dave O.

"Preferred Video Editing Software"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and intelligent UI is fantastic. I've been able to import .png graphics and overlay with cropped video with ease. Anytime I think, "I wonder if I can do that?" I click around and usually find a way to do what I'm looking for.

What do you dislike?

I have not used the media library a lot, because it has been so easy to drag and drop clips from my own folder arrangements in my Finder. I will say that on VERY rare occasions I am prohibited from saving a project due to a missing clip (audio clip usually). Even after I locate the audio clip and add it to my the media browser in the tool, it has still prohibited me from saving. I mostly am to blame for this I'm sure and have been very careful to not move files once a project has been started, henceforth.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fantastic buy for the video editor who wants to make short business related videos!

I'm using ScreenFlow to make animated event decks that we show throughout the year, to product release videos that we promote across the web, to short films that we use as social media teasers or movie openers to our keynote speakers.

screenflow review by Marie G.
Marie G.

"Easy to use software for profesionnal videos"

What do you like best?

I use Screencast since 2016 and found it easy to use. I have never make videos before and I learned how to use it in few days (at least for the basic functions)

What do you dislike?

Screenflow is only avalaible for Mac so I' m not able to do screencasts on Linux or Windows workstations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Screenflow is a great software id you need to creat few videos if you are not a professionnal. You can esaily learn how to use it and have a professionnal export.

I make HowTo videos for ou customers. They are then published on Youtube an automatically available in a lot of languages. It helps our Support team for basic questions.

screenflow review by Oliver H.
Oliver H.

"A tool that my friends on Windows are jealous about."

What do you like best?

The flexibility to record anything from a voice over, to your screen, your webcam or even your iPhone. Screenflow makes it really easy to create professional marketing and tutorial videos for our business.

The price compared to other professional video editing tools like Adobe After Effects is really great and in 99% of all use cases, you probably don't need After Effects to create a tutorial video for your customers.

What do you dislike?

It happened to me twice, that I tried to record my screen only to find out 30 minutes later that I didn't check the "Record Desktop" checkbox. Maybe an additional dialog even when you start recording in the document would help.

Working on a small laptop can also get a little bit difficult if you are working with multiple timelines and audio tracks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Read the manual and watch a couple of tutorial videos first. I had no idea in the beginning of what Screenflow is capable and only discovered the great features over the years.

We don't need any external video company for creating our tutorial or marketing videos. Especially when it comes to creating product videos, people within the company probably know the best about the product and can present it in the most logical way. In the end, it's saving us money, a lot of money.

Mixing iPhone screen recordings and screenshots really allow us to create marketing videos that look like the come from a professional ad agency.

screenflow review by Peter L.
Peter L.

"User-friendly, high quality screen capture and video editing software"

What do you like best?

Screenflow is easy to use and offers a lot of functionality at a low price. Not only can you record your screen and/or webcam, Screenflow is also a full-function video editor.

What do you dislike?

There is a little bit of a learning curve, especially if you are looking to add text or other effect to your videos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to go through the tutorials to unleash the power of Screenflow. There are a number of useful tutorials on YouTube of those actually using the software that can show you some useful tips and tricks. Much better than free or other low cost alternatives.

Screenflow allows you to quickly create and edit screen capture video tutorials with professional results.

screenflow review by Rob L.
Rob L.

"The must-have screen recorder for Mac"

What do you like best?

Screenflow is powerful but not excessive, so everything you need is at your fingertips and not much else. Recording and assembling clips is easy. And the audio filter to remove background noise is clutch. I've made 20+ marketing videos with product demos using Screenflow and always have a good experience.

What do you dislike?

There are little things like the default animation transition should be crossfade and not one of the gimmicky ones they have in there. You can customize a lot of your defaults so that is easily overcome. The only other thing is if you have a project that has a lot of layers, managing more than 5-6 tracks is a little clunky.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Buy it. And get a decent mic with a pop filter - maybe an Audio Technica ATR2100. You'll be good to go.

As a technology company, we need to put our crown jewel, our software, front and center. I use Screenflow to produce demo and feature videos, primarily for our sales team to help them sell. I also use it for internal training videos and YouTube content marketing. For the YouTube stuff, we'll take a blog post, make a basic deck out of it, and then use Screenflow to record a short video on the same topic.

screenflow review by Nate M.
Nate M.

"Full Stack Video Editing Software, Tons of Features to Learn, Utilize, and Create Awesome Media"

What do you like best?

Screenflow has everything that you need to build awesome media. They have tons of features and allow you to build very eccentric pieces of media with all the layers you need. The learning curve is a bit high with everything you can do, but there are a lot of things on YouTube you can watch to learn, they have a huge community of people who do tutorials.

What do you dislike?

Takes a bit of time to learn. The resources online are not very good and would be ideal to have a type of 'master class' that is done to show you how to do this (Think like a new age 'Bob Ross').

Recommendations to others considering the product

It will take some time to work through and see if it works for you depending on what features you need. You can use their free version to test it all out, but any exported media will be watermarked unless you purchase the full version. I would say it could take a couple weeks or a month (depending on your daily usage) to see if it fits your needs.

We use Screenflow for a lot of our resources in making animated tutorials and videos for customers. We also use it for some marketing materials and recording demos or other promotional materials.

screenflow review by Esteban Andres T.
Esteban Andres T.

"Good experience with a more profesional software."

What do you like best?

I used to use iMovie, that was included in my Mac. After some tutorials on video making I found this application. From the first moment it was very fast and easy to use. No 12 hours video loading time until you can start working like in iMovie.

What do you dislike?

Maybe there should still be more extra advance features. But I still haven't used the app at his 100%.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a very good application to start of intermediate PC users.

Small demo/tutorial videos. The good thing you can load videos and start working right a way.

screenflow review by Scott S.
Scott S.

"Brilliant Screen recording software for the Mac"

What do you like best?

ScreenFlow has an easy to use interface with useful tools to help you enhance your recorded video. You can do video edits, such as adding click effects, highlighting menu items, adding text and transitions.

What do you dislike?

Screenflow keeps adding useful features and increased stability with each release, so feature-wise it's fantastic for what it does. I do find the 2 computer limit per license somewhat irritating. I prefer that the software be licensed to the user to use on whatever computer they happen to be using at the time. Screenflow is Mac only, but there is similar software available to Windows users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be aware that Screenflow is for Mac users only. Take the time to learn to use the software properly and you will get excellent results.

I am producing how-to software instruction videos with ScreenFlow

screenflow review by Jake S.
Jake S.

"Fantastic video editing software for Mac"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to use. It's a great tool that has a ton of options without being impossible to learn. It's also very affordable.

What do you dislike?

I HATE that it's only on Mac. I wish that it was on PC as well. None of the PC platforms I've seen compare in terms of value and usability.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a fantastic software that is a bargain price wise for what you get. They also have a free version you can try out before purchasing a license. The paid version allows you to upload videos directly to YouTube, Vimeo, and other hosting sites.

We make instructional videos for both employees and customers.

screenflow review by Christopher R.
Christopher R.

"The absolute best for recording your screen and camera at the same time"

What do you like best?

It's an amazing combination of power, features, and user-friendliness all in one. A novice can create a professional-quality screencast with a very short learning curve.

What do you dislike?

There are just a few things that iMovie does better, like speed control and transitions. These things are secondary to the screencasting experience, so it's a minor quibble.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend a bit of time on training -- a little YouTubing will go a very long way!

It allows me to create professional screencasts. Even though I'm one person I can create something that's polished enough to look professional.

screenflow review by Administrator

"Great for trainings, videos and presentations!"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to record video and sound, editing and exporting the videos. It is inexpensive and provides a lot of value to our company.

What do you dislike?

There isn't really anything I dislike. I would like more options for the callouts with different types or arrows and shapes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a great product, easy to implement and start using the same day! great for all kinds of screen recordings and videos. editing software is very user friendly.

We use it to create how-to videos for clients and internally for new hires and new product launches on how the system works. We have found that using the software we can create quick videos on any material.

screenflow review by User in Computer Software

"Intuitive software to help you with screen captures and video editing."

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to edit screen captures. When I started using this software, I didn't have any prior experience with video editing. Screenflow is so easy to learn how to use!

What do you dislike?

I honestly can't think of anything I really dislike about it. I wish I could use MP4 files in Screenflow but I understand why I can't.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an easy to learn software for screen captures, Screenflow is the best there is. I highly recommend it!

I create all of our video help content for customers with ScreenFlow. I love how easy it is to go back and edit videos when features change or new features come out.

screenflow review by Agency
Agency

"Not Just For Recording Your Screen"

What do you like best?

Screenflow is not just about recording screencasts. It can become your multi-purpose video editor. While it is not nearly as powerful as other tools out there, the barrier of entry is so low that almost anyone could learn how to use Screenflow in less than 2 days of concentrated use.

What do you dislike?

I do wish that Screenflow came with more pre-built in effects. This would allow for one to use Screenflow for their Youtube channel and Let's Plays more often.

Professionally, Screenflow has been amazing. I have produced full operating procedures for our digital marketing company, tutorials for clients, and even high-end productivity videos that are watched by thousands of paying customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Add more built-in effects. This would fit your niche of being easy to use but would push the cap on advanced one could get with Screenflow.

It allows us to knock out standard operating procedure training easily.

screenflow review by Tim M.
Tim M.

"Great piece of software"

What do you like best?

Screenflow has everything I need from this type of software. I use it to record user interviews and edit the resulting videos. I also use it to edit any kind of video from other screen recording software, depending on what my client is using to capture the initial date. I can add captions, edit the audio, add transition effects, everything you might expect. You can even use it to record from mobile devices. It's proved itself to be very robust and has never crashed to my memory.

What do you dislike?

There's not a lot to dislike to be honest. The timeline editing can get fiddly but I've found this with other video tools too. I think once you've learned the shortcut keys your workflow speeds up considerably. It's sold at a great price point and for any contractor its a valuable piece of software to have in your armoury.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't hesitate! :)

I use Screenflow to record and edit user interviews videos (I ask people to look at websites and digital products and give me their opinion about them). The video recording aspect works well and the editor is very quick. I'm able to produce decent quality highlight videos for my clients in no time.

screenflow review by Cho Yin Y.
Cho Yin Y.

"Screen Recorder for Mac"

What do you like best?

This software has several advantages over the default Quicktime screen recording feature. Firstly, the fan does not spin as quick on a Macbook which creates a lot of noise. Secondly, Screenflow allows for basic post-recording processing/editing, which in Quicktime requires importing to iMovie to obtain the same feature.

Also, its screen recording quality is decent as well. When recording games, there is no big decrease in the fps which is ideal for computers that are not in the high-end.

What do you dislike?

The editing features are pretty minimal and sometimes I still resort back to other video editing software such as Final Cut Pro or iMovie. Their project files are also very large and takes up hard drive space very fast if long periods of time are recorded.

Recommendations to others considering the product

One should consider screenflow only if there are not lack of funds. Recognising there are free aternatives such as OBS in the market which provides similar services (excluding the editing software), Screenflow might not be ideal for small businesses.

To record to screen, present ideas and create tutorial videos on Youtube. With quicktime it is required that an external mic to be plugged in, if not, the loud fan noise will be heard in the recording. Not the case with Screenflow which makes it very friendly.

screenflow review by Gerard G.
Gerard G.

"Best screencasting app, bar none"

What do you like best?

It’s a complete app, allowing for editing clips, sounds, voice, effects. I sometimes use it for even regular video editing where I want to go quick and good.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. Seriously, for my needs, nothing missing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get a good quality microphone and you’re golden.

I use Screenflow to create educational videos, usually for onlone courses on usin the web for your business..

screenflow review by Victor H.
Victor H.

"Best recording software for Mac OS"

What do you like best?

I love how simple is to start recording, the user interface is perfect, for mac the top nav button is discrete and the options for editing the video and sound are pro.

What do you dislike?

I will like to see quick tutorials online, I have followed some youtubers but those videos are really long, learning all the ScreenFlow components takes too much time, but at the end it is the best system for screen recording.

I have resolved my screencasting issues for Udemy, the quality is amazing and all the effects you can apply to the video are good, for example: The click and keypress events are covered which is very good for teaching online videos.

screenflow review by Katja L.
Katja L.

"Best Editing/Recording Software for Newcomers"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of Screenflow is simply astounding. It maintains it's simplicity while offering plenty of features and a having a nice overlay. It has more than enough features for anyone who is starting out with recording, video, or even audio editing. Everything is clealy labeled and the software has a nice visibility in general. It has plenty of compatibility with multiple formats that are supported for both importing and exporting. The software is very user firendy and requires only minimal tinkering around with to get used to.

What do you dislike?

While the software remains simple and easy to use, it lacks in the features department once the user becomes more experienced. This only applies to the editing part of Screenflow as the screen capture part is one of the bests parts of the software. The audio editing features are the ones lacking the most followed by the video editing features. Althoguh they are great for beginners they start becomming repetitive and aren't that useful for more advanced users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For beginners, Screenflow is quite possibly the best entry to screen capture and slight video/audio editing. Although on the pricey side of applications, it is a great software to invest in as it will teach the basics to any newcomer. everything is clealry labeled and easily accessible, making it one of the easiest softwares on the market to use.

Mainly the capture of tutorials for various other software, and only minimal video/audio editing, which mainly includes syncing up video and audio, and visually enhancing video footage.

screenflow review by User

"Easy to use tool to create online video"

What do you like best?

Ease of use of program.

Its very easy to record.

While I think you do need to do an online course in order to learn how all the editing tools work, once you have done so its quite easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Can't say I dislike anything about the software.

Does have a bit of a learning curve.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best video recording and editing software for the Mac.

We use it to create sales videos as well as training videos.

screenflow review by Thue Lægdsgaard M.
Thue Lægdsgaard M.

"My go to solution for anything recorded"

What do you like best?

It's simple and intuitive interface. It is simple to record, but more so it is very easy to edit your recordings, enhance them and even upload them to various platforms. I use this product several times a week and always recommend it when people ask.

What do you dislike?

That you have to install a plugin for recording mic audio and that the plugin has broken on me several times. I'd also love to see a company plan so that we don't have to keep buying individual licenses as people are hired and/or leave. Finally, upgrades are add-on purchases and past version are not supported when a new version comes out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Strongly recommend it to anyone needing to recording any video on a computer.

Recording product demo, webinars, weekly reports, internal demo etc.

screenflow review by User in Computer Software

"Perfect tool for screencasts"

What do you like best?

Easy handling, comes with all required features. Even without any professional video cutting/editing background, I was able to use screenflow right away.

What do you dislike?

The color (currently black or grey) of the starting and ending transition cannot be changed. So there is nothing really to dislike, only to improve!

Recommendations to others considering the product

best screencast tool for mac, but not available for PC!!

You can edit screencasts directly in screenflow. So there is no need for any other video editing tool.

screenflow review by Donald D.
Donald D.

"Why Does This Still Exist?"

What do you like best?

It captures video easily and makes pointing out what's on the screen in the editing UI easy, but really the OS should be handling this operation.

What do you dislike?

The audio plug in fails, often, and it seems that Telestream, the maker, has all but abandoned the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The alternative I've found is Camtasia, which is a little clunkier and a worse UI but has more features.

I use it to make screencast tutorials. It's fast and easy (and for a while was better than FCP, since it's 64-bit and FCP was 32-bit).

screenflow review by Kevin H.
Kevin H.

"Great demo recording software for SaaS companies "

What do you like best?

It's really easy to get started and create professional looking product recordings in a few mins.

What do you dislike?

Not sure if available but would love a chrome extension to quickly record and output demo videos of our web app.

Quick demo videos with voice over. It's really easy to create a bunch of videos since our product is always evolving.

screenflow review by Scott C.
Scott C.

"Best screen capture software out there!"

What do you like best?

This is the most robust and customizable screen capture software I've ever use.

What do you dislike?

It's a little cumbersome to use, but I'll take that given the level of performance and customization it offers

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the most robust and customizable screen capture software I've ever use - I would highly recommend it if you need to capture video off your computer often. I use this for recording conference calls since the record feature built into our conference call software is buggy and often doesn't record audio well - this program allows me to do that flawlessly, and is way more robust than using quicktime or other free apps I've tried.

screenflow review by User in Financial Services

"Great for quick screen captures and basic editing"

What do you like best?

Love how easy it is to launch a screen recording with a simple key combination. Used very frequently when creating our training videos.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are export issues or issues with the screens on mobile devices not recording.

Training resources and materials are of a much higher quality. It’s quick and easy to produce solid training videos and walkthroughs.

screenflow review by User in Internet

"Love this tool!"

What do you like best?

Video editing and options as far as recording video's exporting GIF's, etc.

What do you dislike?

nothing really. It has everything i need right now. Look forward to new features. There was one feature I really wanted and within a month it was there. Probably mere coincidence though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Watch their helpful demo's and youtube videos. There is a large community out there in youtube who will show you the basics to advanced features.

Creating training material for end users and my customers. Great for demoing common use cases, training, etc.

screenflow review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"Top of the Line"

What do you like best?

There are other products that offer a similar service, but Screenflow offers an all-in-one screen caster and editing package that is tough to beat. I use plenty of NLEs to get our various jobs done, but for creating demos and tutorials tele stream is much easier and faster to get a high volume of them completed.

What do you dislike?

There are times that I want more sophisticated editing features and so I dislike that aspect of the app, however, for what Screenflow does I can't complain.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recognize what it does and you'll be satisfied. If you want higher end features, you are better off using Screenflows capture capabilities, exporting your screen captures and then editing them in a higher end program such as Adobe Premiere Pro or Avid Media Composer.

We use Screenflow to create screencasts of lessons being taught for classes and, for myself, I use it for some of the content I generate for a technical blog.

screenflow review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Good For Screen Capture"

What do you like best?

It's great for recording full screen video, easier to get started with than some other similar software we have tried. You just launch it and it's easy to start recording.

Also makes it...

• very easy to choose which monitor (in a multiple monitor setup) you want to capture

• very easy to record at a specific output resolution, which saves trying to reformat the recording later

What do you dislike?

Screenflow is great for recording the full screen, but I have not seen a way to capture a single window or a selection. It might be there, but it's not as intuitive as it is with some other applications.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to just be able to start recording an entire screen (including the ability to specify a particular monitor in a multiple monitor setup) and pre-select the output resolution (so you don't need to scale the video later, a time consuming process) then Screenflow is a great option.

If however you only want to record a specific window, or a portion of the screen that you define, there might be better alternatives. The downside is that those alternatives will be more daunting to use – more options makes them more complicated.

Recording training videos for the most part, both for clients and for training employees.

screenflow review by Mohit B.
Mohit B.

"Great product for Mac"

What do you like best?

It's really easy to learn and very easy to use. The workflow is very smooth and screenflow not only allows me to keep consistent quality but also enables me to export a large amount all at once. Best thing is you can also have a trial version then if you like you can buy it.

What do you dislike?

It seems bit expensive as a personal user but if you have a company then its not expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would recommend to big corporate companies.

We have send a video screencast demo of the software to our customer and this product made it really easy to make those screencast.

screenflow review by User in Computer Software

"Amazing software for making screencasts"

What do you like best?

It's simplicity and easy of use makes it perfect for beginners that are tired of iMovie and want to take a step further.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes you want to use titles and transitions that are not available in the tool.

We've been able to create professional videos to promote our products with little effort.

screenflow review by User in Computer Software

"Powerful and better alternative than quicktime"

What do you like best?

The fact that you can record the screen, windows, and audio separately is very useful.

What do you dislike?

It does lack some editing features and color representation can get messed up sometimes.

I use it to record screen demos constantly and it makes it much easier than using quicktime.

screenflow review by User in Computer Software

"My goto for screen recording"

What do you like best?

I use screenflow to record webinars for training purposes. I like it better than Camtasia for quick turnaround.

What do you dislike?

There are times when I need to create quizzes that are SCORM compliant, and this is where Screenflow falls a little short for me.

I've realized that recording webinars with screenflow is a easy to do.

screenflow review by G2 Crowd User in Information Technology and Services
G2 Crowd User in Information Technology and Services

"Screenflow is great!"

What do you like best?

It's very easy to use and incredibly reliable especially compared to the competition. I think the encoding engine is very fast too.

What do you dislike?

I think it could be a little easier to do basic editing, but I love this product.

It makes it very easy for us to have a backup in case our primary screen recording goes wrong.

screenflow review by G2 Crowd User in Fine Art
G2 Crowd User in Fine Art

"Fast way of recording screencasts"

What do you like best?

The easy of using the app and the powerful editor

What do you dislike?

It takes time to understand how it works

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great and powerful. It takes some time to get used to it, but when you do is very intuitive.

Recording screencasts and editing them

Learning about screenflow?

* We monitor all screenflow reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.