screenleap

Screenleap makes it really easy to share your computer screen.

Work for screenleap?

Learning about screenleap?

screenleap Reviews

Ask screenleap a Question
Showing 11 screenleap reviews
screenleap review by Ramesh M.
Ramesh M.

"AWESOME MEDIA BROADCASTING PLATFORM"

What do you like best?

It has got an user friendly interface which helps all kind of users. It can be used to broadcast media and advertise. It helps to share screens on different meetings.It is possible to create and share different kinds of slides and presentations based on users demand.It has a free plan that helps the new users to try it before buying the premium one.Any number of viewers can watch it.Its page does not change frequently which makes it constant broadcast.

What do you dislike?

For free users it allows broadcasting only for a short amount of time. The free version has got some drawbacks also.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Free version saves a lot of money for new users. It gives us 1 hour per day to broadcast for free

I currently work in entertainment and media broadcasting industry and it is very helpful in my business.

I can share all kind of slides and presentations with my coworkers and clients without much difficulty

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about screenleap
screenleap review by Samantha W.
Samantha W.

"Works like a charm"

What do you like best?

I love that I can choose what is displayed on my screen to be viewed by the other participants. I am capable of shrinking the viewing space which allows me to keep other, confidential programs open. The software works in real time so my viewers can see what I am typing and what I am doing as I do it. I also love that I can have eight viewers all at the same time. Other products I've used only allowed two to three viewers at a time, so this is definitely an improvement and incredibly helpful when I'm coordinating teams with multiple parties/companies. Furthermore, this is just the beginning as there are many other features I have yet to explore such as taking screenshots during a meeting.

What do you dislike?

I currently use the free version however, it limits me to one hour of use per day. My meetings are usually one hour in length from the time everyone logs in. Therefore, sometimes the screen leap will cut out when I have 5 or 10 minutes left of the meeting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Since the trial period is free, I highly recommend testing out this product to see if it's a good fit for you and your company.

I am able to collaborate with clients very easily using this screen share program. Everyone in the meeting can see what I'm doing in real time so we are all on the same page. This helps with facilitating exercises, workbooks and general team meetings.

What Other Collaboration solution do you use?

screenleap review by Garline D.
Garline D.

"Great Tool For Broadcasting"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that I can broadcast a presentation online for anyone to view. ScreenLeap gives you a permanent broadcast page that never changes, and you can broadcast for as long as you want. Works great for slideshows you want to publicly share.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, nothing. ScreenLeap also has free accounts that you can use. However, the free version only allows you to broadcast for up to 60 minutes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the free version if you are a skeptic.

Sharing slideshows. When ewe have office events, we normally take pictures and sometimes small clips. By using ScreenLeap, we can share the slideshow to all of our remote offices.

screenleap review by Elise W.
Elise W.

"Easy screen sharing technology"

What do you like best?

Easy to use after you get to know the program. I like that it is easy to switch back and forth for who is presenting.

What do you dislike?

It took a few minutes to learn how to navigate the program, it was not as easy to figure out as some of the competitive, similar programs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get the free trial and test it out among your team to decide if it fits your company's needs.

We use screenleap to do conferencing because our team is spread across the country. Video conferencing saves companies thousands of dollars which is pretty great!

screenleap review by Bjoern S.
Bjoern S.

"Excellent speed and screensharing quality"

What do you like best?

Screenleap is a small no-frills screensharing service that has excellent transmission quality. Most screensharing services I've used have huge lags in showing screens or have blurry text, which makes it hard to follow. Screenleap works very fast and has had zero compatibility issues. Users joining don't need to install anything - another big plus.

What do you dislike?

The screenleap software is very annoying in the sense that it forces itself into autostart mode on Windows all the time. You can disable it as often as you want, the next time you start a Screenleap, it will try to reenable it again. I find this highly unfriendly in regards to my wishes as a customer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We haven't used the voice functionality. So you always have to think about a separate voice channel.

The Screenleap tool offers a 1-hour-per-day free account that is more than enough to test if it's working properly.

If you work in an education role Screenleap will also allow you 2 hours per day for free.

Our main benefit is having a reliable, fast and no-installation required screensharing solution to run clients through presentation desks. We often use it for the following use cases:

1) Presentations (i.e. Power Point

2) Online Workshops (creating collaborative mind maps

3) result workshops (making sure that everybody stays on their talking points

screenleap review by Akshay G.
Akshay G.

"Excellent media broadcasting platform."

What do you like best?

It has a nice looking interface which attracts all kind of users.It helps in media broadcasting as well advertising.It has a free plan which is really helpful for new users.We can create and share slide shows and presentations.We can have any number of viewers.It has permanent broadcast page that does not change frequently.

What do you dislike?

I was using the free version at the beginning and it has some minor drawbacks.It allows broadcast only for a limited time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Free version is very useful for new users and it saves our money.

I can share my slideshows and presentations with my clients and co workers.

screenleap review by Su L.
Su L.

"Decent platform to share screen while hosting online meetings"

What do you like best?

Decent platform and easy to use. One click and you can share presentations with clients/stakeholders online. It is very quick and easy to learn how to use the features.

What do you dislike?

Pricing... Unnecessarily expensive which is why my office decided not to continue. It

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really does work without hassle. But pricing is not very competitive..

Share screen during online meetings/presentations. Seamless sharing across different platforms (windows, chromebook, phones, Android, etc.) . No need for clients to download anything so it is really an easy and simple way of sharing screen.

screenleap review by Jay P.
Jay P.

"A Decent remote desktop tool"

What do you like best?

Screenleap does the the basic functions of any remote desktop program without many issues.

What do you dislike?

Pricing plans are little higher than most others in the market, could use some more features such as video chat

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check out other softwares on the market

I am able to easily remote into client's computers and solve their technical issues

screenleap review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Free version helpful "

What do you like best?

I like that I can share my screen with others to show them how to do things on the computer

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I only have a certain amount of time before the trial runs out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be aware that if you do not have the whole program, it will only last a certain amount of time

I am able to show others internally and client facing how to navigate different programs on their computer.

screenleap review by User

"Checking screenleap"

What do you like best?

I can share my screen instantaneously. It is easy to use.

What do you dislike?

It is lagging. The delay between the actual phone and the one that the receiver see is quite long.

Training.

I don't need to record the video and share it and waiting for the receiver to download and view it.

screenleap review by Jared T.
Jared T.

"Free and easy screen sharing tool that works inside of gmail"

What do you like best?

It's free, its easy to use, and it allows for screensharing using a chrome plugin using your gmail, that was a very impressive and natural way to provide screensharing. It's a lot less of a hassle compared to installing the software for other screensharing tools. The person you are sharing your screen with does not have to download software, they can view your screen through the browser.

What do you dislike?

You can't switch presenters like goto meeting, there is no voice component so you need to call the person you are sharing with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy and free screen sharing tool, so how can you complain. Probably not for the enterprise but great for someone who does not want to pay for gotomeeting.

Learning about screenleap?

* We monitor all screenleap reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.