SCRM Cloud

Professionally managed social media monitoring, analytics & engagement solution scrm cloud is your own custom social media monitoring dashboard, managed by SCRM Cloud.

Work for SCRM Cloud?

Learning about SCRM Cloud?

SCRM Cloud Reviews

Ask SCRM Cloud a Question
Showing 6 SCRM Cloud reviews
SCRM Cloud review by Kalle B.
Kalle B.

"Customer of SCRM Cloud"

What do you like best?

Easy to learn, easy to understand, great illustrations and a strive of always improving, both client wise and the system.

What do you dislike?

I had troubles to export charts in the beginning, but it has disappeared now. The most problem is that I don't have enough time using the tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are personal, so talk to them. Ask them questions, deliver your problems and they will solve them. That's how we did it and our work has been easier since.

Better understanding of our market, and our core customers. By having SCRM we can focus on creating better and better content online, and instead of guessing we can improve by learning day by day.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SCRM Cloud
SCRM Cloud review by Kerstin R.
Kerstin R.

"very useful, great customer service"

What do you like best?

That the staff is always willing to adjust queries, work on the improvement of the platform for my media monitoring needs and to fix problems.

What do you dislike?

that it is so difficult to exclude comments from the matching articles

Recommendations to others considering the product

Explain what you need and work with staff to adjust service to your needs, they are always willing to improve the service

I monitor global health issues in the media, it makes my work easier because I can rely to a great extent on SCRM to find the most relevant articles (depending on the day, 80-90% of my work is done with SCRM)

What Social Media Analytics solution do you use?

SCRM Cloud review by Victor L.
Victor L.

"Seamless and so useful !"

What do you like best?

It's efficient and to the point, but if I wanna delve in the figures, i get all the data I want.

What do you dislike?

Not much actually. There is always a figure you wanna get and is not available but over time, they have always more at hand !

Recommendations to others considering the product

No brainer - go for it.

At least we are very happy with it.

I follow my Internet communication impact and make it better everyday by understanding what works and dont + I do crisis management in case there is some bad review or comment or whatever.

SCRM Cloud review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"Making sense of Social Data in the finance industry"

What do you like best?

Having sat through numerous demos with Social Analytics technology vendors my team finally settled for the SCRM Cloud thanks to the combination of superior technology and their fully managed service. We just did not have the time or the experience needed to manage a Social analytics platform, hence the fully managed service from SCRM Cloud fitted our needs perfectly.

What do you dislike?

We always want to see more data and sometimes we come across sources that are not included in our data set. The SCRM Cloud team is though quick to add the source to the data coverage for future references.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The fact that the SCRM Cloud is a fully managed solution made all the difference for us. We simply login and the dashboards and data is all there just accordingly with our brief.

Benchmarking consumer online payment solutions and analysing industry trends and demographics.

SCRM Cloud review by Consultant in Internet
Consultant in Internet

"Instant insights to questions asked on the go"

What do you like best?

The flexibility and the ability to look at details, such as unique comments and chance to interact with the very individual as well as overview the overall picture and analysing sharp questions or areas.

What do you dislike?

The time it takes to fine tune my areas to monitor and analyse.

Getting real-time insights about my business and a chance to both interact with my customers as well as understand the broad audience and fine tune my strategies.

SCRM Cloud review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Solid platform for traditional and social media monitoring"

What do you like best?

The flexibility, the user interface and the outstanding customer support.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, dashboards can take a long time load, but that is probably due to large amounts of data.

Traditional and social media monitoring.

Learning about SCRM Cloud?

* We monitor all SCRM Cloud reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.