Scrunch

Scrunch is a data-driven influencer marketing platform that allows brands and agencies to discover influential bloggers and social media influencers, and manage influencer marketing campaigns.

Work for Scrunch?

Learning about Scrunch?

Scrunch Reviews

Ask Scrunch a Question
Showing 7 Scrunch reviews
Scrunch review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"A new way to find influencers + campaigns!"

What do you like best?

Brands: search for influencers of all different niches with ease. Influencers: get opportunities sent right to your email inbox.

What do you dislike?

It would be awesome if this tool were free and accessible to all. Many of the features you need to pay for a Premium account for. The free trial version is very limited.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check out the free trial and see if it's up your alley. I've tested all different apps, websites, programs, etc. for influencer marketing and found that many are exclusive or still in beta. Scrunch isn't like that - it's easy to navigate, clear on the information for each influencer / campaign, and a great spring board for connecting with influencers & brands. If you manage Instagram influencers, make sure to tell them to attach their email so they can get new opportunities sent straight to their inboxes.

Searching for influencers on your own as an agency can be daunting. Scrunch has a database of influencers from across niches to pull from. And for the influencers themselves, they can publicly set their price rang of price per post, so brands know ahead what to offer.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Scrunch
Scrunch review by User in Online Media
User in Online Media

"My Scrunch Review"

What do you like best?

The thing I like the most is how quick it is now to find an influencer for a campaign. I used to spend a lot of time scrolling through Instagram hashtags trying to find an influencer, only to have them be in the wrong location and have to start again. It’s also saved me a lot of time keeping a spreadsheet up to date. I used to have an intern updating the social reach of all of our influencers, but now I just create a list in Scrunch and they keep it up to date for me.

What do you dislike?

There’s nothing that I dislike, but I’ve spoken to their customer service team and there are a lot of features coming that I am looking forward to, like the ability to manage your whole campaign and the influencer payments all through the platform as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There’s a 7-day free trial, try it for yourself!

The biggest problem Scrunch solves for me is time. I don’t have a dedicated marketing person for influencer campaigns, so the fact that it saves me so much time out of my day is awesome.

What Influencer Marketing solution do you use?

Scrunch review by Natalie H.
Natalie H.

"Scrunch is a resource I value daily in my Influencer Marketing business"

What do you like best?

I love the Engagement measurement & filter options.

What do you dislike?

I'd really like more information about the Influencer's audience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you use the filter options and extra search function. I find conducting my own customised searches is more useful than the general topics.

I can search for specific topics and narrow down to specific geographical locations based on client requirements. I love the engagement feature, as it allows me to understand how genuine the following is and how much the Influencer's content is received.

Scrunch review by Agency in Higher Education
Agency in Higher Education

"Amazing Influencer Marketing Platform "

What do you like best?

Ease of use and interface for sourcing influencers in all walks of life, selection process, customer service and reporting

What do you dislike?

Lack of widget or tool for integrating with easily selecting influencers when browsing their profiles independent of the platform

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider Scrunch before opting for a platform that's 2-4x more expensive (eg. Upfluence)

Influencer marketing campaigns - new marketing product offering for our clients

Scrunch review by Timothy S.
Timothy S.

"Scrunch delivers exactly what they say they can. "

What do you like best?

Straightforward deliverables as advertised

What do you dislike?

Could be a bit more in depth w/ analytics

Vetting of Influencer candidates for ad campaigns

Scrunch review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"Scrunch is perfect for finding the right influencers"

What do you like best?

The platform is really easy to use when you are looking for the right influencers. You can build lists that are easy to access next time

What do you dislike?

People who aren't influencers listing themselves on the site

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's an easy way to work with influencers

It makes it really easy to find people to work with. The campaign manager section is a great addition.

Scrunch review by User in Internet

"A simple and effective tool for our time-poor team to discover influencers we haven't met yet."

What do you like best?

Scrunch is a very user friendly platform, I knew what I was doing without needing to think too much.

What do you dislike?

I'd love to be able to bulk-contact users or download a .csv of email addresses (where available)

Finding new brands and influencers to grow our network faster than manually trawling through Instagram.

Learning about Scrunch?

* We monitor all Scrunch reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.