Sculpt

Sculpt is a social media agency built for change. In a world where consumer expectations shift as fast as Facebook, Sculpt helps your brand story stay consistent and marketing keep pace.

Work for Sculpt?

Learning about Sculpt?

Sculpt Reviews

Ask Sculpt a Question
Showing 1 Sculpt review
Sculpt review by <span>Tyler H.</span>
Tyler H.

Smart, savvy, creative

What do you like best?

I felt like we were working with some of the smartest and plugged-in people around. The Sculpt team would constantly be analyzing progress, looking at trends, and informing us of ways to improve our strategy and tactics to get better results.

What do you dislike?

I had no problems with the work delivered. I did wish that we had an opportunity to collaborate more in person, but that was mostly my fault (I worked remotely).

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking to find a partner who really understands how to use social media and digital marketing as a tool to help you reach your target audience, build relationships, and drive business, then Sculpt would be a great option.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Sculpt

What Social Media Marketing (SMM) Companies solution do you use?

Learning about Sculpt?

* We monitor all Sculpt reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.