All in one solution really caught my eye. Their pricing appeared to be pretty good too - especially because they offered a deal on AppSumo
They appear to be strong for rank tracking. I suspect this was always their core business.
I like the idea of the SEO Potential tool but I don't know if it's really got any legs yet. Pay for performance is an interesting model though so I think agencies will offer it.
This solution is difficult to have confidence in since it appears half baked at times.
Interface is clunky . Things are often cut off by frames. Often slow and laggy. Hangs on certain reports - a lot.
Ratios for some features are a bit skewed. The package you get is not the number of websites you an effectively work with IF those sites are in any way decently established.
• Rankings appears accurate. They don't give you any indication of how they run them. I suspect this is their core business so it's probably solid. (UPDATE: they told me they run these rankings locally off of proxy servers - which is how it should be done)
• This tab is nice because it's basic and simple but it's nothing you couldn't get from Google Analytics - in fact that's exactly where this comes from since you integrate GA into your account.
• Unless you know exactly who your competitors are and add them to the system there is zero discovery value here - unless you indeed feel like dictionary.com, wikipedia, and thesaurus.com are your competition. (UPDATE: they told me that they were going to revisit this and try to serve up actual relevant competitors.
• And only track 5 competitors. Really? (UPDATE: they said that since they have to store the data for every competitor across all of the keywords you are using that this limit was necessary. I disagree considering the cost of storage these days but can respect their feelings on it.)
Online Marketing Plan
• I find it not useful as a Marketing and SEO pro. You already know what you have to do. For this it's a nice little todo list
• is wonky as it picks up on tags and categories that it flags as duplicate/missing titles/descriptions .
• W3 validator is completely busted. (Not their fault but they should pull it if that's the case)
• Gives you a sense that the site is in really bad shape when it's really not. Lots of false positives here.
• No way to do a site audit for a competitor or prospective client (most audits) on the fly without burning a website account (UPDATE: they took this feedback in and said they'd look into it. I think it could be one of their best tools if they fix it)
• No matter what package you get, you will NEVER have enough backlink monitoring to monitor all the allocated sites in the account. They basically offer you about 1500 backlinks per site at best. That's never every going to be enough. (UPDATE: you can remove irrelevant data and bring down your quota which is nice and will make it more likely to keep you within your limits. IMO there still should be more here from EVERY vendor in the industry)
• If you want more, don't worry, you can just pay them and double the price of your subscription.
• The info it gives you is pretty good but it doesn't give you a comprehensive picture - like what page the link is on coupled with the actual link to your site. I would think that would be fundamental. (UPDATE: they said they are going to work on the interface to make it more intuitive and give you info easier)
• This is kinda a throwaway tool that should be marked in beta. It does't bring any value compared to lots of other (some free) tools out there.