SE Ranking

Advanced solution for checking website ranking in global and local search engines

Work for SE Ranking?

Learning about SE Ranking?

SE Ranking Reviews

Ask SE Ranking a Question
Showing 136 SE Ranking reviews
SE Ranking review by <span>Michael K.</span>
Michael K.

"SE Ranking is a robust and excellent SEO suite loaded with insight"

What do you like best?

I have been using SE Ranking for 4 months when I signed up via AppSumo.

-I love the holistic dashboards that provide exactly what I need to know in a user-friendly interface.

-Whether I want to take a look at my competition's keywords, pull in Google Analytics data or refresh my own keywords, it's well organized and simple to navigate to find what I'm looking for.

-I'm monitoring multiple search engines easily and can quickly see how keywords are doing thanks to the handy graphs.

For my purposes, I don't think there are many (if any) features any of the far more expensive SEO platforms have that SE Ranking does not. HIghly recommended.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could extract more than 1,000 competitive keywords. But for the reasonable cost I paid initially, it still provides an amazing amount of value when stacked up against the competition.

The export is a little clunky. It's hard to evaluate keyword performance month over month without some manual customization. That being said, overall it's a wonderful tool!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I got a deal on AppSumo that included 250 keywords updated every 3 days for just $99 - which is an INCREDIBLE price. If you have a small business or are just getting your feet wet with SEO but want some cool bells and whistles, definitely give SE Ranking a shot. It's the same as the more well known names but at a fraction of the price.

I am growing our SEO strategy from local to national - and so far it's working! I recently upgraded to get more keywords and use SE Ranking to continuously improve.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SE Ranking
SE Ranking review by <span>Маргарита .</span>
Маргарита .

"Great platform with a great feature set for Competitor analysis"

What do you like best?

The interface, especially the recent update and feature organization are clear. I love the SE Ranking support - they are fast and really helpful. And of course all the tools, that help me to monitor the competitors.

What do you dislike?

It would be great to have more learning materials on the new features, like video course or some kind of a knowledge base.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a powerful tool for your digital marketing. Following the PPC campaigns of your competitors, see their positions on the certain keywords in organic and paid results, following all the changes they made with the help of Web Monitor – all of this is available at SE Ranking for the reasonable price. So if you want to get ahead of your competitors try this service.

As I mentioned, I mostly use it for my competitor investigation to make my PPC campaigns even more successful. BTW, they really hear their customers and improve the service based on the feedback.

What SEO solution do you use?

SE Ranking review by <span>Evjatar W.</span>
Evjatar W.

"Making your (and your competitors) positions painfully clear"

What do you like best?

I think it's awesome you can see not only your own organic positions, but also the positions of your main competitors. This keeps you on your tows, and makes it clear which keywords require additional work.

Also, the function to check the ads of competitors is very useful. Sometimes you get some inspiration of their (bad) adds.

When using the backlink tool, you can get inspired by the backlinks your competitors use. This simplifies linkbuilding.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that the amount of keywords is limited if you've paid a flat rate for an account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Determine the amount of keywords you need before buying a flat rate account. If you're looking at a subscription this does not apply, you can upgrade down the line.

SE-Ranking enabled me to see our own organic results. This also makes it possible to determine which of the keywords require more work than others. Also, it's possible to demand a cake when the organic positions are positive.

SE Ranking review by <span>Christopher Jan B.</span>
Christopher Jan B.

"Light on the budget, BIG on the data"

What do you like best?

Best entry-level SEO tool so far! Very affordable SEO tool to help you track your ranking, conduct competitor/keyword research, and perform SEO audits for potential clients

What do you dislike?

UI needs more work - dashboard looks confusing for new users

Recommendations to others considering the product

The $84 annual plan is perfect for bloggers and small site owners if they want a cost-efficient SEO tool that will help them get acquainted with SEO and its learning curve.

SE Ranking helps make sense of your SEO efforts by tracking your organic search ranking for your target keywords. It also has a robust database to help you conduct competitor research and keyword research to help you develop your SEO campaign. As mentioned above, it's arguably the best SEO tool for its price. It's cheap enough for small site owners and bloggers to develop and implement an SEO campaign to give them a competitive edge in their industry. The best SEO tools are expensive while the cheap ones don't offer enough juice. SE Ranking strikes the perfect balance between cost and usefulness. More importantly, the tool continues to improve by increasing its database and improving its features. I cannot recommend this tool enough for bloggers or site owners who want to get their feet wet in SEO but don't have the funds to buy the best ools.

SE Ranking review by <span>Lawrence J.</span>
Lawrence J.

"One of the best SEO keyword ranking software I have used"

What do you like best?

The best feature of SE ranking software is the accuracy of the local SEO keyword rankings. I also like the powerful reporting feature and that I can recheck keywords live again. This is the best feature rich SEO software I have used so far to check keyword rankings.

What do you dislike?

The one thing I dislike is there is no easy custom date selection option when I pull the report. The options available is 6 days, current month and previous month. I would love to select individual days for example first date I started using the software and today. So I would be able to compare the growth and improvement in SEO keyword rankings between the days I want. This can be a bit more simpler to select. Maybe implement a start date and an end date with 2 fields where I can select start date and end date.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have tried about 10 different types of paid and free SEO keyword ranking software like MOZ, SEO PowerSuite, Cuterank, AnalyticsSEO etc. and SE ranking is by far my favorite one. I would recommend SE ranking for local SEO keyword position in Google to anybody who wants a quality and accurate product.

I can see if our SEO Google keyword rankings is improving so this tell us where we stand with our competitors. There are also other handy features in the software that I use, but I predominantly use SE ranking for keyword ranking.

SE Ranking review by <span>Tom C.</span>
Tom C.

"Comprehensive and easy to use!"

What do you like best?

The website is self explanatory, no hidden menus or complex processes. Everything that matters is right on the front screen. Especially like the website audit option which quickly points out important errors and warning which need to be addressed. Even their audit is in plain English and easy to understand.

What do you dislike?

Within the past two weeks there were a few updates to their website and some of which caused a remarkable lag (sometimes up to 24 hours) when it came to website audits. This seems to be fixed now and other than that there is nothing negative to report.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Setup the right keywords to begin with and if possible! do not change them to see a very accurate gradual development/improvement.

It saves me quite some time. I like to see my daily ranking of my 10+ keywords. The website audit saved me quite some headache, was able to fix most of the issues myself without involving any seo/developer.

Learning about SE Ranking?

* We monitor all SE Ranking reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.