Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

SEAS Achieve

4.0
(5 reviews)

SEAS Achieve 2.0 supports all school district education plan types including IEP, Academic and Behavior, RTI, Section 504, English Language Learner, and Gifted.

Work for SEAS Achieve?

Learning about SEAS Achieve?

SEAS Achieve Reviews

Showing 6 SEAS Achieve reviews
SEAS Achieve review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"Duval County"

What do you like best?

Using SEAS is a multistate, possibly national, tool to view district level educational placement, packets, and interventions that have been initiated by an educational team. I like the usability of the interface, but particularly, I like being able to lock your work so that no one may make changes or alter previously uploaded documents.

What do you dislike?

At times, SEAS struggles to save content. I completed an entire and very involved packet for a student. Because my work did not save, I had to go back in and type up as much as I could remember, which is far from ideal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are so many possible packets to assign to students, so be sure your district level representative has viewed your work. Even as a school counselor, I am not able to independently work through SEAS without communication with my team members. Either someone from SEAS or from your district will give you sufficient permissions to complete your job function.

SEAS is the only online platform that I can access as a school counselor and share with district level personnel. There are other tools to access student data, but SEAS allows administrators to access important packets such as 504 Plans, Gifted, ESE, and Behavior plans. During monthly district meetings, multiple users will have access and are able to interact and make changes simultaneously like a live document. It is very helpful to upload paperwork with handwritten signatures and email your team to say you have received possibly time sensitive documents and uploaded to SEAS.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SEAS Achieve
SEAS Achieve review by marsha h.
marsha h.

"SEAS the best use for Special Education Documentation"

What do you like best?

The ease of the program is wonderful. everything you need is on 1 screen for each student. Everyone that has access to that student can see what has been done and what is going on at that time.

What do you dislike?

The storage of past conferences gets long and then finding a past conference becomes confusing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great software for Special Education documentation. Easy to use - easy to train

better organization is the best benefit - no more duplicating information or missing information

What Special Education solution do you use?

SEAS Achieve review by User

"I write IEP for students in my school using seas. "

What do you like best?

It is a very user friendly program. If you have any issues, customer service is very willing to help and fix and issues.

What do you dislike?

I feel like it would be helpful for dates to auto populate. It is difficult to make sure every date is on each page.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None

It is user friendly and all of our teacher young and old are able to use this program.

"Seas program review"

What do you like best?

I like that is user friendly and it easy for teacher to update eligibility reports and annual reviews.

What do you dislike?

I don’t like that it’s not visually appealing. I also don’t like that the has been times where information has gone missing. I have saved it and when I return back to the page the info is gone. My school district is actually moving away from this program and trying to do everything through Infinite Campus.

We have made collaboration amongst teachers easier and more accessible.

SEAS Achieve review by User in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
User in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

"SEAS in special education "

What do you like best?

SEAS is a great IEP manager. It is user friendly. . But it can be expensive to maintain with time.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it is not necessarily interactive. It is also expensive to update/change/add/delete forms. It will also time out and users can easily become frustrated by losing documents they’ve spent hours crafting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It was great. We purchased another program that is supposed to be more via cost effective .

It is a great paperwork management system. It is beneficial for drafting individual educational plans for students.

SEAS Achieve review by User

"Easy to use and manage "

What do you like best?

Easy to use and manage. Helps with data and writing IEPs

What do you dislike?

Doesn’t save info and some info gets lost

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good and easy to manage

Helps manage data and IEPs

Learning about SEAS Achieve?

* We monitor all SEAS Achieve reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.