Seasia Infotech

4.9

We have the expertise in conceiving, designing, developing and implementing the enterprise applications of any magnitude and on any platform.

Work for Seasia Infotech?

Learning about Seasia Infotech?

Seasia Infotech Reviews

Showing 4 Seasia Infotech reviews
Seasia Infotech review by Adria B.
Adria B.

"Very Responsive and Creative Team"

What do you like best?

I appreciate that Seasia employs many women developers and project managers. As a woman business owner myself, I respect their recognition of all the skilled women in this field.

What do you dislike?

I think some of the functions of the app that I considered standard in the US were less familiar to the team, probably because they are based primarily in another country. But they were able to adapt quickly when such features were explained.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Seasia Infotech
Seasia Infotech review by Gerben R.
Gerben R.

"I work closely with the Vice Present and Senior Developer"

What do you like best?

Their skills. There one stop IT offerings. There custumer friendly approach

What do you dislike?

Sometimes we had some culture 'things'. Sometimes I must learn from there use of communication. But we learn from each other very well. It's an interesting process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would Highly recommend Seasia Infotech. You won't regret it

What iOS Developers solution do you use?

Seasia Infotech review by G2 Crowd User
G2 Crowd User

"App Development"

What do you like best?

We like the quality of the work that is provided as well as the efforts made to reach deadlines. They are also professional as well as knowledgeable in multiple different areas of expertise. They provide good feedback as well as recommendations towards your project.

What do you dislike?

In the beginning communication was a struggle, majority because of time zone difference as well as cultural adaption for both teams. But as time went on this became better throughout the project.

Seasia Infotech review by Randy K.
Randy K.

"Excellent Company and People"

What do you like best?

expertise, communication and reliability

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about this relationship. We will have an ongoing relationship for several years

Learning about Seasia Infotech?

* We monitor all Seasia Infotech reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.