SeatAdvisor SABO

4.0

SeatAdvisor, Inc. provides a cloud based ticketing & venue management solution to the sports & arts markets

Work for SeatAdvisor SABO?

Learning about SeatAdvisor SABO?

SeatAdvisor SABO Reviews

Ask SeatAdvisor SABO a Question
Showing 22 SeatAdvisor SABO reviews
SeatAdvisor SABO review by Alysia T.
Alysia T.

"Needs Improvements "

What do you like best?

I like that the calling and asking for help is easy and they always figure out the answer to your question. They work with you on the different ticket types you need and are always friendly when you call to ask for help. The system is user friendly for the most part.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that we end up calling a lot for help because the system doesn't do all the things we need it to for our events. It often takes them days to figure out what we want and how to solve that issue. There is a lot of patron information that guests have to fill out and you are supposed to ask when they buy tickets on sight which can get frustrating when you are busy. I wish they would have some sort of conference for it so that we can learn first hand how to do more things with the system. We have received complaints about the system charging cards two times, one charge would usually fall off a few days later, but guests did not like this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Know exactly what you need the system to do and ask specific questions to allow them to help you to their best abilities.

We are figuring out how to sell tickets to different events and how to get parking tickets utilized with it. The biggest benefit is the friendly helpful staff who try really hard to answer your questions and make the system do everything you need it to do.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SeatAdvisor SABO
SeatAdvisor SABO review by Emily S.
Emily S.

"Seat Advisor works for our needs."

What do you like best?

Seat Advisor does a lot well for the needs of our business. It offers us the chance to sell assigned seats, general admission seating, and other off site events all during one season. The online portion offers 24/7 access to our patrons for all events. I like how I can also control sales dates and times to differ from online and box office. Features like batch printing, patron attributes, and price structures help each business personalize their ticketing to them and their needs.

The reporting is fairly simple and easy to comprehend. It provides all information that we are looking for at the end of an event. Particularly, the "Performance statement" and "transaction history" which help in closing out the daily deposit.

What do you dislike?

The design of the online portion could be more attractive. Occasionally, we received complaints from people that cannot work the online side of SABO, it's fairly user friendly, but it could be worked on to be more clear in it's directions.

Once an event has been created, it's difficult to make any major changes to it. This is an understandable precaution on behalf of Seat Advisor, but it does make it more difficult for the box office manager.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have fairly straight forward needs as an organization, then SABO will have everything to fit your needs. It is not incredibly complex, but it is a good starting point, and it's a must if you do not currently have online ticketing.

Even though where most of my issues lie is the online portion of seat advisor, having an online ticket sales outlet has helped leaps and bounds with our business. It's almost impossible to not have online sales anymore. That has really helped and increased our ticket sales before the run of a show. Patrons don't have to wait for door sales if they are busy during office hours, instead they can get them online at any time.

The reporting has been incredibly helpful. We use the "patron profile" report to see what new patrons we have added during this show. It also has helped us grow our patron base.

What Event Registration & Ticketing solution do you use?

SeatAdvisor SABO review by John G.
John G.

"SeatAdvisor makes online ticketing easy "

What do you like best?

The implementation process was very straightforward, with the largest obstacle being our internal volunteers adapting to the change from paper tickets. The training was done remotely though online collaboration and desktop sharing tools, which still continue today for any support needs which may arise.

The SABO interface and seat maps are very clean and professional looking. While we are a small non-profit community theater with 360 seats, we only use a small portion of the functionality. For example, we don't have a need for setting up portals and barcode scanning of tickets at the door as larger venues would use.

Setting up new events for our six show season, including the creation of three subscription plans is relatively easy. Fortunately, we set up our season once per year, but adding special events or additional performances on the fly takes no time at all.

What do you dislike?

The per ticket and credit card gateway authorization charges can get high for a small non-profit such as ours, but we still feel that SeatAdvisor offers a superior product compared to the competition.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to factor in training and support, as that makes a world of difference to get help right away.

Using SeatAdvisor, we eliminated the need to have pre-printed tickets. Using the built in reports, we can better understand our sales, manage transactions, and budget for future shows.

SeatAdvisor SABO review by Darren C.
Darren C.

"A wonderful product which gives you control"

What do you like best?

I like being in control, Seatadvisor allows us to manage all our ticketing needs, quickly and cost effectively. We handle everything from setting up events to managing customer queries and we can do it in a way that suits us. It give us flexibility.

Promoter logins are a big help so that third parties can run their own ticket reports. Also being web based it means that it can be updated on the move from a smart phone.

What do you dislike?

The online menu is a little outdated, also an app or mobile version would be a big plus. Also amendments to pricing (price structures) could do with refinement.

Also the customer account menu causes difficultly for those that are unfamiliar with it's layout.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It contains features far beyond what we use it for (accounting/selling merchandise) but it's incredibly stable and their customer service is great.

We didn't have an online ticket option before this so it's meant that customers have a good local cost effective option instead of paying high fees to the likes of Ticketmaster. It also helps us gauge the popularly of events well in advanced as the culture moves to pre-sales more and more.

SeatAdvisor SABO review by Juan Esteban C.
Juan Esteban C.

"Special Events Ticketing Manager"

What do you like best?

SABO is incredibly user friendly. Its support staff is world class, and always are ready to help. I have always been able to call, day or night and receive incredible service from the staff. I have learned more through support staff, then I have through any other means of training. They are fantastic to work with and genuinely listen to concerns and needs.

What do you dislike?

Because the events that we work are not theater based, as SABO is intended for, there are many solutions that we have had to implement, that do not fully work with the intended usage of the product. We often times have to rig the system to work for us, but it is not designed to work the way we need it to.

We have also run into the issue that guests can be charged multiple times during a transaction. This usually occurs when the card information a guest uses does not match the information that is recorded when adding the individual as a patron. This can cause issues with the charge being recorded, but not clearing. Guests can be charged many times, but can never get their tickets, depending on how many times they attempt to run the card.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend that if you are interested in implementing SABO that you create a connection with a representative for someone to be able to answer your questions. The support staff is world class, and having someone to help you through the different implementations and needs specific to your organization will be incredibly beneficial to your success.

With SABO we are able to sell our tickets and seats for events effortlessly and with minimal issues. Although we have had to manipulate the system to work in our favor, we genuinely enjoy the system and its ease of use. I can train an employee to use SABO easily regardless of skill level with a computer.

SeatAdvisor SABO review by Clément B.
Clément B.

"Manager sois-meme la reservation de sieges pour un Ă©vnement"

What do you like best?

Utilisé a plusieurs fois en tant que client consomateur, ce service a l'air très efficace, les personnes reponsables ont pu rapidement faire rentrer toutes les personnes dans la sale grâce a un system de gestion complet rafilié a SeatAdvisor SABO. En me renseignant au près des personnes encadrantes, elles m'ont pour la plupart affirmé que ce systeme leur permettait d'économiser beaucoup d'argent et de le réinvesitirs dans des representations ou spectacles de plus grande envergure. Je trouve ça très bien, cela amène des sujets d'évenements plus varies et permettent d'enrichir l'expérience utilisateur

What do you dislike?

Ce que je trouve dommage, c'est la dependence d'un system entièrement numérique. Il n'y a pas la possiblité d'imprimer son ticket pour certains évènement et donc l'on se retrouve uniquement avec son smartphone et un flash QR code. Cela souvent est porlbématique lorsque le smartphone n'as plus de batterie. On se retrouve oblige de recurpéré le telephone de quelqu'un pour aller sur sa boite email et récupéré son entrée.

Pour un français, une application en français ou autre langue serai très apprécié

Recommendations to others considering the product

Continuer le developpement du logiciel.

Etablir de nouvelles langues.

Je pense que l'association émitrice et responsable de l'évenement peux mieux controller la reservation des sieges dans la salle, surtout quand ils sont disposes d'une facon désordonné.

A voir au niveau du prix si cela s'anonce si avantageux pour les petits évènement, ou l'on peux par sois meme effectuer la gestion des reservation des sieges.

SeatAdvisor SABO review by Laura S.
Laura S.

"Relativelt intuitive, but some glitches"

What do you like best?

I like that the process of searching for previous patrons, going back and forth from one event to another, and adding new patrol info and payment options is so intuitive and easy.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that SABO very often freezes, kicks me out of my log in session, and takes a long time to move through the ticket purchase process. I also dislike that one sometime is batch printed, even if it was unsuccessful or messed up in some way, the batch print it gone. I've used the batch print feature many times and on multiple occasions the print job didn't go through, and I lost all my sale data in the batch print. It's very time consuming to search for all the lost sales. The best option to fix this would be to have a button that asks "did your print job finish?" or "was the print job successful?" If not, you can click "no" and try again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None.

Ticket sales can be unorganized, but SABO does help keep things concise and organized.

SeatAdvisor SABO review by Charity G.
Charity G.

"Great Company"

What do you like best?

The call staff for trouble shooting is wonderful. They are always quick to respond to issues and are always so courteous and professional.

What do you dislike?

We have had to work on things a little bit with them because we are not their regular client base. We are a specialized event and at first it was hard to really sell like we needed to. But they have definitely worked with us, so really not a dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This company strives to help you in selling your event. They also have updated so much of their product because of some of the problems we have found. It has been great being able to have them work with us so closely.

Seating charts in general have been solved and we have realized the benefit in having a company that caters to what you need.

SeatAdvisor SABO review by Theona .
Theona .

"Amazing software which saves every event"

What do you like best?

The best thing is that I don't need to rely on a third party for selling of my tickets and admissions. SABO = equips me with the tools and resources which I need to manage their my ticket sales and I feel it is also designed to lower my cost of operations and enhance my productivity. The things that I've found to be most helpful is that there is no hardware required for installation, and the system allows me to control the feecharges associated with the orders. Using SABO, I can build an event and have it on sale within minutes and I feel like the possibilities are endless because it allows me to maintain the full control of my ticketing and marketing operations. The system is intuitive and it requires minimal training for new users. Another great PROs for using SABO are: it has more tools and features than we ever use, it is adaptable, with updates often developed at the suggestion of users, the available support is very responsive and last but not least, it is very cost effective.

What do you dislike?

There are not many things not to be liked about SABO, but I believe that the fundraising functionality is still limited. Moreover, managing price structures is labor intensive and reporting is clunky at times. It takes time to understand reports and how data/sales are reported.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Totally go for it! The software is very user friendly, which makes training a smooth process and the support is great!

I am working within a business of radio operated models. I organize events for people with this hobby.

SeatAdvisor SABO review by Mihnea L.
Mihnea L.

"Perfect event advisor"

What do you like best?

I like this programme because it takes into consideration all the aspects regarding your event. Beside that it also provides help and advices for your event.

It can be used for a large range of events from concerts to ceremonies with the same efficacy. It is a very cheap platform and it doesn't need any previous knowledges.

Also I like that the programme is based on cloud so it doesn't need installation.

When in trouble help is provided by well prepared technicians.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that SeatAdvisor SABO still uses the old scanners they should focus in making the software available also to be used with iPads, iPhones or other smartphones.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend to SeatAdvisor SABO to make it possible to scan tickets with smartphones.

I used the SeatAdvisor SABO in many events, the last one was the end of the High School Graduate Ceremony.

SeatAdvisor SABO review by Administrator in Entertainment
Administrator in Entertainment

"Generally a positive experience over the years. "

What do you like best?

Our pricing model is very effective.. It enables us to offer competitive booking fees and as a result our sales are growing each year. By selling tickets directly through our site, we also increase our mailing list. Flexible system. Allows promoters to log in and check their own sales.

What do you dislike?

Some issues with getting access to the email addresses for marketing purposes. Marketing directly from Seatadvisor never felt straight forward.

Scanning of Print At Home tickets always seemed a bit complicated to keep track off.

System isn't the simplest to use.

Some customers have complained about being timed out and finding it hard to use.

Seatadvisor gave us a quick way to sell tickets directly to our customers.

Making us money on commission. And keeping ticket prices down.

It gave our customers a real alternative to using Ticketmaster.

SeatAdvisor SABO review by Gina G.
Gina G.

"Great for our needs"

What do you like best?

I like that SABO is good at organizing our events with different prices and timelines. It makes it easy for the people who work in the box office to keep things straight and readily give our correct information.

What do you dislike?

When batch printing occasionally prints incorrectly there isn't an easy fix and we have to stop everything else that's going on to fix it.

The problems we are solving are organizing are ticketing information and making it easy for customers to purchase tickets online and see their seating chart.

SeatAdvisor SABO review by calvin c.
calvin c.

"An new era to buy tickets online"

What do you like best?

My company recently was thinking of selling tickets online to the public, but we wanted a trustworthy and good approach to it. Fortunately, we found SeatAdvisor through word of mouth and the referral programme. They offered a excellent service and was on point with their promises. No more ticketmaster nightmare!

What do you dislike?

Honestly, there was not much to dislike about the company as the people were efficient in communication, could cater to our many needs. I would maybe think that the pricing was a bit too high? But all in all it was great

I was solving the problem of providing an efficient solution to sell our tickets online. We realize that this company performed satisfactory and efficient results!

SeatAdvisor SABO review by Darshan C.
Darshan C.

"Does what it does well"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that it is hosted on the Cloud. This means no installation and no OS compatibility issues. Also, can be accessed anytime, which is a great bonus. Easy to use and good at what it does. It also has great support and a dev team that listens to what the user says and accommodates it's requests.

What do you dislike?

It has limited fundraising functionality still. It is a pain to manage the price structures. Reports also sometimes tend to get clunky

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is one of the oldest companies in the business. This software is easy to use, should definitely try

Ticketing for our auditorium

SeatAdvisor SABO review by Administrator in Wireless
Administrator in Wireless

"Probably the easiest way to ticket your venue!"

What do you like best?

I really like the fact that the whole system is cloud based, meaning my data will never get lost and it makes support easy. I also liked the way they marketed my event, it turned out better than it would if I were to organise it.

What do you dislike?

I dont disklike anything about it, it was perfect for what I needed it for, and for a great price, I got more than I expected I would have.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely reccomend to those who want to plan an easy event.

As said, I got a greater turnout than if I were to organise it myself or another company were to organise it. The management of ticketing and social media advertisment really helped the overall turnout of the event.

SeatAdvisor SABO review by Melody T.
Melody T.

"SABO - not bad but not great"

What do you like best?

I liked that I can look up past patrons' transactions

What do you dislike?

That we have to put in ALL the information about a patron before they could purchase tickets - this delays transactions very much especially during 10 mins

Keeping track of tickets we have sold, and selling tickets of different prices effiiciently.

SeatAdvisor SABO review by Marjorie G.
Marjorie G.

"Reserving tickets"

What do you like best?

Online ticketing - The convenience is of great help to us due to our limited Box Office hours.

What do you dislike?

It's inability to easily refund online ticket sales. Also, it is difficult to run a report for tickets that have been refunded.

Able to run more ticket analysis reports.

SeatAdvisor SABO review by James S.
James S.

"SABO review "

What do you like best?

I like the easy interaction that is simple for users to operate.

What do you dislike?

It does ask for a lot of information when taking patrons payments and does take a while.

None

SeatAdvisor SABO review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Satisfactory Ticketing system"

What do you like best?

That it's very helpful in our need for free seating passes. That way we can track our totals and pull reports.

What do you dislike?

That our customers call and report they are unable to purchase tickets for our concerts or think they did purchase but we do not have a reservation.

N/A

SeatAdvisor SABO review by Laura G.
Laura G.

"SeatAdvisor Box Office"

What do you like best?

User-friendly interface; the patron database was easily navigated.

What do you dislike?

Batch ticket printing separate from event, unable to reprint quickly

Lower overhead cost than predecessor.

SeatAdvisor SABO review by Administrator in Sports
Administrator in Sports

"Great product"

What do you like best?

Ease of creating events and price scales

What do you dislike?

Ticket reporting could be cleaner when distinguishing between events.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Strong product and ticket fees are low compared to competitors, would recommend.

Creating ticketing solutions for sporting events.

SeatAdvisor SABO review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Good basic ticket management"

What do you like best?

Good option for those that dont want or need to deal with the big guys.

What do you dislike?

Works well for medium sized venues, not sure how it would hold up in major venues.

Ticketing with social medial as a bonus.

Learning about SeatAdvisor SABO?

* We monitor all SeatAdvisor SABO reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.