Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

Sefaria Library for G Suite

1.0

Sefaria Library for G Suite add-on enables the addition of Jewish texts into Google Docs by direct reference or by search term with more functionality forthcoming.

Work for Sefaria Library for G Suite?

Learning about Sefaria Library for G Suite?

Sefaria Library for G Suite Reviews

Showing 1 Sefaria Library for G Suite review
Sefaria Library for G Suite review by User

"If you know your Tanach, don't use Sefaria"

What do you like best?

I don't like sefaria, so I dislike this question. I do not recommend the site. I guess if I had to say I like something it would be the amount of texts available, but see next question for a rebuttal.

What do you dislike?

I dislike Sefaria greatly. As my review title says: If you know your Tanach, don't use Sefaria. The site is not organized well for someone who is expected there to be 5 books and parshahs within those books for example. It is just a mishmash of information thrown at you in a disorganized manner because it is user submitted and translated. The site does not even include the things you would expect to be there--like megilat Esther. Nice idea, bad execution, and it did not succeed one bit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try buying a Tanach or similar item with side by side translation. Even if you don't speak Hebrew, it can be helpful to have both there to see and learn from the texts. User submitted sites are rarely helpful (remember original Wikipedia?!) unless monitored well. This site does not seem monitored and it is very disorganized and hard to find what you need. Try looking elsewhere!

I cannot solve any problems with Sefaria as it is not a good or helpful site at all. I have realized the benefit of a site like this, but I would rather pay money for an actual Tanach which is organized and translated correctly.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Sefaria Library for G Suite

What G Suite Academic solution do you use?

Learning about Sefaria Library for G Suite?

* We monitor all Sefaria Library for G Suite reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.