Seismic

Seismic

Seismic’s leading sales enablement solution allows marketing teams to personalize content at scale and equips large sales teams with the right content for every interaction, dramatically improving time spent selling and win rates.

Work for Seismic?

Learning about Seismic?

Seismic Reviews

Ask Seismic a Question
Showing 147 Seismic reviews
Seismic review by <span>Lewis B.</span>
Lewis B.

"Excellent for Sharing Sales Content"

What do you like best?

It provides for easy storing and updating of sales content.

It is great for the Sales team to choose content and then download it or send it directly to clients from the application

It is great for the Sales enablement teams to structure and configure content for the Sales Teams

I also like that you you can see what your client/ recipient of a presentation has viewed and how much of the content they have viewed. In addition, you can see how much time someone spends on a page. You therefore know what is of most interest to them and can focus a conversation, follow up call/ email or agenda on a particular topic that you know is of interest to them.

All of the above mean that we use this as an active repository of information and that the sales teams are able to easily find the right content quickly.

Our teams do not rely on copies of sales materials on their hard drives (which means information can quickly become out dated) and this means we're able to better control the content and make sure that it is up to date.

What do you dislike?

As a sales person, the client sharing functionaility has its limits. Whilst conceptually great, not all clients prefer a link to a document rather than an attachment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Provide initial basic training to new users

Sharing the latest sales content with a wide sales team and making it easy to find

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Seismic
Seismic review by <span>Brennan W.</span>
Brennan W.

"Seismic is AWESOME for organizing coll"

What do you like best?

The best part of Seismic is the ability to apply many different filters in order to find the exact content that I'm looking for. I can filter by content type, or by industry, or by product, etc. I use the filtering every time that I need to find collateral or content that my company has produced.

What do you dislike?

This is a weird complain, but the only thing I don't like is the URL to access Seismic. In order to access it, I have to type in my own company.seismic.com. I wish that the URL were the reverse: seismic.company.com. That would be easier for me to access.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend it. As a salesman/end user, it has made my job much easier.

Our internally created content was spread all over the place. There was no central location for it, and it certainly couldn't be searched or filtered. It was a nightmare. Every person had different content/collateral on their own person hard drive which is terrible practice. Now I know exactly where to go for content produced by my company and amidst the hundreds of pieces of media and content we've created, I can find what I'm looking for very fast.

What Sales Enablement solution do you use?

Seismic review by <span>Jamie C.</span>
Jamie C.

"Seismic Review"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to gain deeper analytics in how content is performing, how often content is used / viewed by customers, and the potential for predicative content within sales opportunities

What do you dislike?

I dislike how content is uploaded / managed. It's a bit clunky and from an administrator's perspective, difficult to use. There are great tools like LiveDocs, but the learning curve around building a simple LiveDoc (let alone complex) is quite high.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you know the IT requirements on YOUR end to activate all of the great benefits they tout. We stumbled quite a bit in implementation because our company's IT structure didn't lend well to the Seismic platform integration.

Sales can no longer say they cannot find content when it's served up to them while in an opportunity. This has reduced the number of "where can I find X?" calls, has reduced sales time spent looking for content (or ultimately sending the wrong content), and has helped us fine tune the content we're developing (we can now see what's working, what's not).

Seismic review by <span>Jeffrey G.</span>
Jeffrey G.

"Seismic has been a great tool to gain a deeper insight into our prospects"

What do you like best?

Seismic sends me a summary report of what my prospects have specifically viewed out of the content I emailed over to them, as well as how long they've spent reviewing that specific content. This is a valuable resource that allows me to see what my prospects concerns are without them having to tell me and where I should put additional focus during the sales process.

What do you dislike?

The layout and appearance of the email looks a little impersonal, almost as if an automated system is sending it out instead of myself. To view the content you must also click a link located within the email instead of viewing the attachments right from the message as you would with a normal email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it. I am not familiar with similar software but so far Seismic has been a game changer in my sales process.

When communicating with a prospect there is only so much insight you can gain on their concerns and key interests in order to logically explain why your product is the right solution for their problems, and can provide value to them. Seismic allows us to send our prospects a variety of information from our company content bank and then see how they reviewed this information. For example, a prospect might spend 3 minutes looking at how our system can help them cut down on operating expenses but completely skip over the overtime segment. This helps me develop a very pointed and customized sales strategy for every potential customer.

Seismic review by <span>Jarvis N.</span>
Jarvis N.

"Seismic has changed the way I give my sales pitch"

What do you like best?

I like the live hyper links that easily accessible to whomever I'm sending the content to. The fact the I get updates on how the customer is interacting with the content I sent over is amazing. It allows me to gauge interest with having to make a phone call. This has sped up my sales operations.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that the hyper links expire after a 2 week period. I'd like to see it last at least 30 days just so I'm not sending the customer too many emails. That about sums up what I don't like.

Like I stated in my initial email the seismic software has really impacted my business. Also I'm solving the lack of education in my field. The seismic presentations and the brain sharks are helping me educate my customer in exciting ways.

Seismic review by <span>Adriane M.</span>
Adriane M.

"Seismic impact increasing at Apptio!"

What do you like best?

There is flexibility on this platform to configure the experience to specific users - Sales Development, Marketing, Field Sales, Partner Channel, Customer Success; there is use case for almost everyone throughout your organization.

What do you dislike?

This platform has a lot of functionality and with new features/enhancements being released monthly I would appreciate a more intuitive admin-user experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do a lot of discovery around the functionality offered on this platform - there is so much that Seismic offers. Predicative content and LiveDocs are features that show well but there is huge value in the simple things that Seismic does easily. For example, searchability and version controls. Get DocCenter up and running and you'll see quick time to value.

We initially brought in Seismic to solve a specific issue within our Sales organization. We quickly realized that the issue was not isolated to Sales and that other teams within our organization would benefit from a shared content platform and strategy. We have successfully deployed Seismic to 500+ users in our Partner Channel sales organization, integrated Seismic with Marketo to provide our Marketing team with thorough analytics, and continue to improve Sales Rep onboarding with a comprehensive content library.

Learn more about Seismic

Seismic Videos

Learning about Seismic?

* We monitor all Seismic reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.