Seismic

Seismic

Seismic’s leading sales enablement solution allows marketing teams to personalize content at scale and equips large sales teams with the right content for every interaction, dramatically improving time spent selling and win rates.

Work for Seismic?

Learning about Seismic?

Seismic Reviews

Ask Seismic a Question
Showing 166 Seismic reviews
Seismic review by John Paul C.
John Paul C.

"Must Have For Sales!"

What do you like best?

The thing I like best is that you can see what the people and how long they spent on it. Depending on what you send the prospect it gives you a good idea and talk track. I love how you can put anything you want and have the ability to track it. I also like how there is different ways to get reports on what is read.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is how long it takes to actually send it out. If there was one thing I could change it would be the process of sending it out. Overall I am very happy with this sales tool and I am glad our company uses this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You need to see this system in action because it is been such a help with my job.

Just cleaning up the content so it is easier to find what you need to send. The benefit is knowing what to talk about based on what they spent the most time on. It helps me have better conversation with my prospects.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Seismic
Seismic review by Jason C.
Jason C.

"Seismic is great!"

What do you like best?

It's not allowing me to write a review on the website for some reason, but I will glady write it to you.

I love seismic and I think it's an extremely useful resource for marketing. It allows me to track the content I am sending to prospects, and monitor the usage. This allows me a better insight into the prospects thinking, and if he's understanding what I'm sending him. Seismic has helped me countless times when generating interest for our services. This unique form of marketing has allowed us to reach new heights with out campaigns, and generating/distributing content. I highly suggest organizations to adopt seismic, and use it to their advantage in this day in age!

What do you dislike?

One issue I have had is having the e-mails come into my prospects spam folder.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it to your advantage. In the evolution of technology, it's important to stay up to date and know what's going on.

Seismic has helped me with generating interest and being able to see how they analyze the content.

What Sales Enablement solution do you use?

Seismic review by Lewis B.
Lewis B.

"Excellent for Sharing Sales Content"

What do you like best?

It provides for easy storing and updating of sales content.

It is great for the Sales team to choose content and then download it or send it directly to clients from the application

It is great for the Sales enablement teams to structure and configure content for the Sales Teams

I also like that you you can see what your client/ recipient of a presentation has viewed and how much of the content they have viewed. In addition, you can see how much time someone spends on a page. You therefore know what is of most interest to them and can focus a conversation, follow up call/ email or agenda on a particular topic that you know is of interest to them.

All of the above mean that we use this as an active repository of information and that the sales teams are able to easily find the right content quickly.

Our teams do not rely on copies of sales materials on their hard drives (which means information can quickly become out dated) and this means we're able to better control the content and make sure that it is up to date.

What do you dislike?

As a sales person, the client sharing functionaility has its limits. Whilst conceptually great, not all clients prefer a link to a document rather than an attachment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Provide initial basic training to new users

Sharing the latest sales content with a wide sales team and making it easy to find

Seismic review by Brennan W.
Brennan W.

"Seismic is AWESOME for organizing coll"

What do you like best?

The best part of Seismic is the ability to apply many different filters in order to find the exact content that I'm looking for. I can filter by content type, or by industry, or by product, etc. I use the filtering every time that I need to find collateral or content that my company has produced.

What do you dislike?

This is a weird complain, but the only thing I don't like is the URL to access Seismic. In order to access it, I have to type in my own company.seismic.com. I wish that the URL were the reverse: seismic.company.com. That would be easier for me to access.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend it. As a salesman/end user, it has made my job much easier.

Our internally created content was spread all over the place. There was no central location for it, and it certainly couldn't be searched or filtered. It was a nightmare. Every person had different content/collateral on their own person hard drive which is terrible practice. Now I know exactly where to go for content produced by my company and amidst the hundreds of pieces of media and content we've created, I can find what I'm looking for very fast.

Seismic review by Jamie C.
Jamie C.

"Seismic Review"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to gain deeper analytics in how content is performing, how often content is used / viewed by customers, and the potential for predicative content within sales opportunities

What do you dislike?

I dislike how content is uploaded / managed. It's a bit clunky and from an administrator's perspective, difficult to use. There are great tools like LiveDocs, but the learning curve around building a simple LiveDoc (let alone complex) is quite high.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you know the IT requirements on YOUR end to activate all of the great benefits they tout. We stumbled quite a bit in implementation because our company's IT structure didn't lend well to the Seismic platform integration.

Sales can no longer say they cannot find content when it's served up to them while in an opportunity. This has reduced the number of "where can I find X?" calls, has reduced sales time spent looking for content (or ultimately sending the wrong content), and has helped us fine tune the content we're developing (we can now see what's working, what's not).

Seismic review by Jeffrey G.
Jeffrey G.

"Seismic has been a great tool to gain a deeper insight into our prospects"

What do you like best?

Seismic sends me a summary report of what my prospects have specifically viewed out of the content I emailed over to them, as well as how long they've spent reviewing that specific content. This is a valuable resource that allows me to see what my prospects concerns are without them having to tell me and where I should put additional focus during the sales process.

What do you dislike?

The layout and appearance of the email looks a little impersonal, almost as if an automated system is sending it out instead of myself. To view the content you must also click a link located within the email instead of viewing the attachments right from the message as you would with a normal email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it. I am not familiar with similar software but so far Seismic has been a game changer in my sales process.

When communicating with a prospect there is only so much insight you can gain on their concerns and key interests in order to logically explain why your product is the right solution for their problems, and can provide value to them. Seismic allows us to send our prospects a variety of information from our company content bank and then see how they reviewed this information. For example, a prospect might spend 3 minutes looking at how our system can help them cut down on operating expenses but completely skip over the overtime segment. This helps me develop a very pointed and customized sales strategy for every potential customer.

Seismic review by Jarvis N.
Jarvis N.

"Seismic has changed the way I give my sales pitch"

What do you like best?

I like the live hyper links that easily accessible to whomever I'm sending the content to. The fact the I get updates on how the customer is interacting with the content I sent over is amazing. It allows me to gauge interest with having to make a phone call. This has sped up my sales operations.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that the hyper links expire after a 2 week period. I'd like to see it last at least 30 days just so I'm not sending the customer too many emails. That about sums up what I don't like.

Like I stated in my initial email the seismic software has really impacted my business. Also I'm solving the lack of education in my field. The seismic presentations and the brain sharks are helping me educate my customer in exciting ways.

Seismic review by Adriane M.
Adriane M.

"Seismic impact increasing at Apptio!"

What do you like best?

There is flexibility on this platform to configure the experience to specific users - Sales Development, Marketing, Field Sales, Partner Channel, Customer Success; there is use case for almost everyone throughout your organization.

What do you dislike?

This platform has a lot of functionality and with new features/enhancements being released monthly I would appreciate a more intuitive admin-user experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do a lot of discovery around the functionality offered on this platform - there is so much that Seismic offers. Predicative content and LiveDocs are features that show well but there is huge value in the simple things that Seismic does easily. For example, searchability and version controls. Get DocCenter up and running and you'll see quick time to value.

We initially brought in Seismic to solve a specific issue within our Sales organization. We quickly realized that the issue was not isolated to Sales and that other teams within our organization would benefit from a shared content platform and strategy. We have successfully deployed Seismic to 500+ users in our Partner Channel sales organization, integrated Seismic with Marketo to provide our Marketing team with thorough analytics, and continue to improve Sales Rep onboarding with a comprehensive content library.

Seismic review by Celeste W.
Celeste W.

"Sales and Marketing Love"

What do you like best?

Sales always has access to the most up to date and current content – no matter where they are. Marketing is able to update and make sure Sales and Consulting are brand compliant. Our pitchbooks and case studies are automated through LiveDocs® technology and the Sales team is able to see what SOW's and pitch pages are resonating with leads.

What do you dislike?

Getting team members to implement has been a challenge.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The process from Seismic's side has been excellent. I would say for sales and marketing teams that are implementing - you should have a change management team leader on the internal side that can really make sure the process is deployed properly.

With LiveSend, sales knows exactly who’s reading our content and for how long. It makes them smarter in follow-up conversations and helps to drive wins.

Seismic review by Nicole S.
Nicole S.

"Great tool for marketing and sales"

What do you like best?

It so useful to see what marketing assets are being used by sales. This helps us gauge what is working and what isn't and readjust our approach as needed. It truly helps align sales tools with marketing tools and provides actionable insights that move our whole business forward.We now have visibility into the content leveraged in successful sales pursuits and the ability to see what key words reps are searching is extremely useful.

What do you dislike?

It's a great solution all around. Once everyone fully adopts its usage I think we will realize the full benefit of the solution.

For the first time we are able to house all of our marketing assets on one site. More importantly, the analytics enable us to see what approaches are working and what we need to change.

Seismic review by Robert R.
Robert R.

"The Click of a Button "

What do you like best?

Seismic Content allows me to send our customers in a time fashion. And it shows me what they are looking at so I know what to talk to them about.

What do you dislike?

I wish we had more content and testimonials and case studies for every industry. This would allow us to connect to every industry concern on the market.

Recommendations to others considering the product

i wish you could extended and cancelled the Seismic content days based off customers needs and wants. I also thing we should have a link to sign a customer up for a demo. This way a customer could schedule their demo time and then we could adjust our time around the customer's need to make the demo more impactful and likely to show up

I am showing companies how we can directly impact their business. The benefits I've seen it allows me to know the customer wants and allows the customer to see what we have to offer.

Seismic review by User

"Clunky, unintuitive doc storage software"

What do you like best?

The software stores needed documents in a central repository

What do you dislike?

This software is too hard to navigate as a user. It may be related to the way that my organization has it set up, but it is extremely unintuitive. The search feature brings up hundreds of unrelated article, it apparently has no way of rank ordering items based on usefulness. This is extremely difficult if you don't know exactly where to look for what you are trying to find. I have to take time to explore each new folder on a monthly basis to figure out what's been posted. Even documents that are commonly used throughout my sales organization are "hidden".

Before using this, we used google drive as a repository. In the 6 months we've had this software, there have been enough complaints that as a department we are switching back to google drive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Not in love with the product. Make sure it fits your org's use before purchasing.

The business needed a central repository to store information that was shared across the organization. As a sales rep, this is usually in the form of hunting for case studies or base proposals to work off of.

From this software, I haven't found many benefits. I understand the need of a repository, but this is too much work to navigate.

Seismic review by Carson C.
Carson C.

"Fast and Easy way to share customer-facing documents."

What do you like best?

Integration with Salesforce and especially the integration within Gmail makes it easy to reply to a prospect with a document that reflects their inquiry ... and it's so easy and fast.

What do you dislike?

This is the first time that I have utilized a tool like this, so I'm very impressed and have no negative feedback at this time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a very useful tool that will help make the lives of Sales & Marketing very happy people.

Being able to access a central repository of all of our Marketing assets within a few clicks saves an enormous amount of time and allows me to send customer-facing information to someone that is always up to date within Seismic/

Seismic review by Julio L.
Julio L.

"Very intuitive and Helpful"

What do you like best?

The friendly and intuitive platform. It is really easy to work with Seismic to find my docs and livesend to a customer os a colleague. The internal folder is really helpful to have a quick find, when we need to send a specific material. The guided selling tool is also really important to improve the opportunity selling process

What do you dislike?

The platform can improve the menu with more information about specific searches. The livesend is an issues, due to the lack of infortion related to customer's view. When a customer clicks on the content, the livesend should send me a report with all information, but it is not accurated. Most part of the reports that I received was saying that the customer spent all time in the firts page, even if I was with this customer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try to implement according your audience needs. This platform is very large, so, if you don't measure your audience, you can lost the driving; Try to use the best driving related to the opportunity funnel in order to get the maximum experience in this tool.

The main problem was the distribution of non official material, according to personal records of each sales manager. Most part of the time, they just send all material regarding some specific product, no matter if it will be recommended or not. WIth Seismic, we can drive their sales process

Seismic review by Ron T.
Ron T.

"Easy implimentauon & Sales team loves me! "

What do you like best?

Seismic' content management and so much more. I have implemented several of these sales tools and Seismic has been the easiest to implement and the Seismic team is so supportive.

The sales teams love the simplicity and easy of finding content, and I love the versatility to change things on the fly. They are able to find what they need easily and when they. need it.

The added features of LiveSend and seeing customer access information and get insight into customer's buying thoughts or who the coach could be is great! New features are amazing and they often deliver something just as or before I ask for it.

What do you dislike?

Great front end (where it counts) but awaiting a refresh for the backend admin pages.i have seen what it will look like so I know it's going to be a big improvement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it. It's great to regain control of all the content and portals.

Finding the right content at the right time

Determining what content is used

Customizing content with LiveDocs to reduce the 80+ slide decks or build proposals.

Seismic review by Leeor S.
Leeor S.

"Great for Asset Management"

What do you like best?

The on boarding team made setting up a breeze. I have implement other similar systems and this was by far the smoothest. The system is efficient and fairly flexible and we are able to do most things (changes, additions, etc.) ourselves.

What do you dislike?

Although the system is flexible and some parts are customizable, there are other parts where some more customization would be handy, such as the user interface.

Recommendations to others considering the product

some knowledge of logic language (i.e. if statements, SQL, etc.) is helpful

Eliminating the manual updates of presentations every quarter. All of our standard books and factsheets are now automated. We also built a system where our users can make a handful of selections and get a semi-custom book.

Seismic review by Natalie K. J.
Natalie K. J.

"Game changer for client presentations!"

What do you like best?

Seismic has been a game changer for our teams when creating client presentations. It has allowed our teams to quickly hand pick slides that are relevant for their clients in an easy, step-by-step process. Also, being able to provide our users and decision makers metrics on usage of content was something we never could do before. Our customer success manager has also gone above and beyond for us, which has made any new projects or improvement of existing ones a breeze.

What do you dislike?

The admin tools in the Control Center. We are looking forward to the redesign of the Control Center to help make the creation and management of content easier.

We have simplified the ability to create consulting decks in PowerPoint with all of our latest industry knowledge and put it at the fingertips of our associates and producers. Another benefit is the ability to quickly update content to keep our associates and producers with the most relevant content out in the field.

Seismic review by Consultant

"LOVE, love, LOVE Seismic!"

What do you like best?

I love that Seismic has thought through the user journey providing capabilities to cover finding, sharing, collaborating and keeping up to date on content. PLUS, the capabilities, when leverage, can be a HUGE time. cost and effort savings for marketers and content creators. It is the most comprehensive platform I've seen that really is designed for the user, yet is fairly easy to use for content providers, publishers and admins.

What do you dislike?

My only dislike, which I believe is being worked on currently, is the lack of "exception rule" in the Profile Builder. I think with that fix, this tool would be near perfect and make the most complicated part of the whole system easier!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep up the great work! Love that you constantly improve the product, add integrations and focus on the users, while supporting the admins/tool owners!

In short, we wanted to provide sellers and partners easy access content, while also leveraging a way to understand what content is valuable. With Seismic, sellers can now easily find, view and share content and marketing/sales will get easy to access to comprehensive metrics on content engagement that will help the organization make better business decisions. Previous solutions were both disparate and difficult to manage as a user or publisher and lacked any good data. In addition, we know that LiveDocs is a capability we will build out to see some real seller and content builder time savings! We are also finding many benefits from the tool that were never even on the scope when Seismic was chosen, and expect to find more!

Seismic review by Nikayla D.
Nikayla D.

"Gotta love Seismic!"

What do you like best?

For me, what I like best about Seismic is that I am able to see the exact time my prospect spent on a specific page of the information I sent them. This allows me to tailor my pitch based on what the prospect found most interesting and valuable based on the provided information.

What do you dislike?

No complaints! I have only been using seismic for a few months and haven't had anything but good experiences with it so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep doing what you're doing. Everything's great!

Again, I am able to tailor my talk track based on what information the prospect spent the most time viewing.

Seismic review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Most in depth insight of your prospects actions on email content"

What do you like best?

The best part of Seismic is where you can see exactly how many minutes your prospect spends on a specific thing you send them. I found that when I tailor my sales approach to what the prospect spends the most time on that I have >80% success in selling the prospect.

What do you dislike?

I actually can't think of a pit fall that Seismic might have. The user interface is silky smooth, easy to use, easy to navigate, and the options to customize the content to individual prospects is perfect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would highly recommend it, but the downside is that you will become dependent on the level of info provided by the system. The live send feature gives you a notification when the prospect opens the email and lets you time out your follow up call. If you wait until they finish and then call you look like a magician the just "knew".

I'm finding that the sales cycle is much shorter if you can pin point the exact pain point that the prospect is having. And with the customization of Seismic's messages you can find exactly that without the prospect knowing, so it makes you come across at the industry expert that knows their business to a T.

Seismic review by Administrator

"Great Platform that can help BOTH Sales and Marketing"

What do you like best?

1. SFDC integration that is pretty seamless and can also be used at the object level

2. LiveForms and LiveDocs that simplify redundant activities like building intro sales pitch ppt decks that are personalized for customer

3. Simple interface for admins to maintain a clean user experience and content portal

4. Generous amounts of content security options based on indiv users and groups

What do you dislike?

The SFDC related functionality could be improved a little more to help larger enterprise use cases around Workspace.

Problems we solved:

1. Get content/collateral to the right end users at the right time and in the right location.

2. Make it easier for end users to find content and deliver it to internal/external users

3. Make content "smart"

Benefits:

1. end users spending less time searching for content; content is finding THEM

2. usage analytics and views helped us ensure what content is relevant, needs updating, or needs archiving

Seismic review by User

"User Friendly at its best"

What do you like best?

The interface is pretty much easier to navigate. And I think it is important for every user to easily understand things in just one-look. Sharing file is a breeze; just drag and drop and uploading is really fast. Compared to One drive that takes more than a minute which is not really good at my work. I'd like to highlight that so far I have not experience any crashes.

What do you dislike?

This CRM has simplified at its best. There's nothing to dislike when things have been easier to user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Add this thing "Sharing" it would be easy to understand what Seismic does. Than branding it just one word. If you put "Seismic Sharing" it would define easily your product.

File sharing is important for our sales. It minimize our emails wherein our Sales our able to find it themselves in Seismic.

Administrator in Investment Management

"Robust system, great customer service"

What do you like best?

Seismic has helped us automate our marketing materials as well as organize them in a way that is helpful and easy for users to access. This has cut down the update process significantly and shifted our focus from manually updating to reviewing. It has also helped us analyze the value of our marketing materials based on how much people are using them. This has also helped us prioritize which materials to update first. There are also several integrations (i.e., Salesforce) that are extremely useful.

What do you dislike?

The learning curve is very high to be self sufficient. We are very dependent on Seismic in terms of automating materials. There is a lot of functionality but it's not always clear what best practices are and the best way to use it.

Automation, content management, and analytics. Seismic has cut down the time it takes to update our quarterly materials. It has also streamlined the access to our materials by others in the firm. And it has given us analytics which we have used to determine the value of each piece of material.

Seismic review by Joe M.
Joe M.

"Great partnership, and a very proactive approach to continuous improvement. "

What do you like best?

I am very impressed with the availability of the Seismic team for any issues or roadmap items we are looking to accomplish. They are willing to add resources where needed and take some of the heavy lifting off the internal teams.

What do you dislike?

I have not yet seen something I dislike. The only challenge on occasion is that their product is expanding its capability so quickly, sometimes it is hard to keep up.

We are solving the issue of keeping up to date Marketing content in the hands of our selling teams. We have seen fantastic improvements in both the consistency of our material in the field, as well as the engagement of our sales team to request new content.

Seismic review by Consultant in Real Estate
Consultant in Real Estate

"Amazing tool for delivering documents and presentations with terrific analytics"

What do you like best?

The ability to track who receives and opens my documents, the ease with which to create a link and the level of organization for all of the documents.

What do you dislike?

Can't think of a thing. Perhaps more clearly identified tags on the case studies so that they are easier to read from thumbnails.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Market and business development intel are crucial to our business. Seismic is a tool that will give you a competitive advantage and help you better service your clients as well as helping you to win more business.

Seismic allows me to curate the collateral I wish to forward to my prospects without having to burden them with a ton of attachments. It also allows me to track what they open and how much time they spend on certain sections so that I can better gauge their needs.

Administrator in Financial Services

"Great Product and Customer Success Support"

What do you like best?

I don't think I can choose just one thing for this, so I'll provide my top three. Seismic provides a single content management solution across our large organization, the tool and the dynamic decks can be administered largely by the business without IT support, and their customer success team is super knowledgeable, friendly and have an amazing "how can we help you be successful?" and can-do attitude. They are a wonderful partner to have by your side during your journey to organize and manage your content and to build efficiencies in your sales enablement processes.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally the content library admin pages are slow to load, but Seismic is in the middle of mass updates to this module, so soon that will be upgraded. They are very open to feedback and suggestions we have about things that we feel would enhance our experience, and are quick to make enhancements.

1. We now have a central repository for all of our client approved documents, and no longer have docs saved across multiple platforms

2. The business can manage the tool and content with very minimal assistance from IT, so changes can be made quickly and with very little cost

3. Accurate account data automatically brought into our client decks. Business admin users can embed Salesforce fields into our decks (without IT support) thereby reducing IT costs for updating the decks, and reducing the sales reps' requirement to manually find and enter this info.

Seismic review by Internal Consultant in Insurance
Internal Consultant in Insurance

"Dedicated to your success"

What do you like best?

The customer success group at Seismic is truly a member of your team and is dedicated to making sure that your experience with Seismic is successful.

The tool itself has a number of extremely powerful features that can be used to solve a wide array of business cases.

What do you dislike?

The control center is currently built using Silverlight, which requires that we use IE to use that part of the tool, but that is scheduled be upgraded (with new features that are needed) in the very near future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give them a shot at solving your business case - you won't be disappointed.

We use LiveForms to guide users through content selection and generation which allows them to easily select their content and us to make sure that they get the latest version of that content.

In addition, we use a LiveDoc embedded within our own internally developed application to provide output which saved us a ton of development time.

Seismic review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Great product, but backend needs a refresh"

What do you like best?

A single source to come to for content with the latest and greatest material.

What do you dislike?

The back end. Control Center is super slow, and if I want to get something done quick, it slows me down tremendously.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Better trainings on livedoc building. Trying to get more advance training, but when we talk about it ie. wanted to go through the building of a livedoc our consultant did for us, but never did. Now that we want/try to build our own, we din't get help (get sent back to the 4 webinars that just show the basics) or tell us they can charge us for services. Doesn't allow us to be self service.

Having a single sources to get content and the livedoc functionality that allows for uniform presentations.

Administrator in Financial Services

"Seismic has helped us automate marketing materials and reporting!"

What do you like best?

I love that we are able to control, manage and update content all from one system!

What do you dislike?

Initially building out the content was tough since we did it most of it in-house.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider a way to link data from Bloomberg, that would be extremely beneficial!

Seismic has greatly helped us to automate quarterly reporting! Since we've built out this out in Seismic, not only has it greatly cut down the time it takes us to create reports, but we also get the benefit of controlling the design and template which will help us in the future as we refresh our materials. Additionally, we use Seismic for some of our marketing materials. The biggest benefit is content control! This ensures our branding is accurate across all materials and removes the human error factor from manual data entry.

Seismic review by Aundria D.
Aundria D.

"So easy to share and collaborate."

What do you like best?

Makes it so easy for large groups of people to customize content that needs to be standard due to legal reasons. It does so much more but I use it mostly for making sure we are compliant with government regulations on documents provided to our clients. Once you build the form as updates are made it affects all of the previous and future documents. Such peace of mind knowing that you run the form again and all updates are there...version control!

What do you dislike?

I'd like it to be more compatible with Adobe products.

Went from very heavy on transactional service team work to automated. Time saver and less errors in final documents. Form make it easy to direct teams where you want them to go. Great version control and consistency.

Seismic review by Karla S.
Karla S.

"Great experience with Seismic"

What do you like best?

That we can use the tool around our global company, and what I most like is that it's compatible with many file formats (especially for design).

What do you dislike?

Maybe, that the website is in english. My main language is spanish, but I understand english too. But maybe would be difficult for someone who only speaks spanish.

Marketing problems, sometimes I don't have enough information to make a presentation about one product, and I enter into Seismic to find some presentation that other coworker around the world had already uploaded.

Seismic review by Tellye H.
Tellye H.

"Technology Excellence"

What do you like best?

We love the fact that we can now better analyze our data and use cases. We use business statistics from Seismic to help us make more informed decisions about content and whether or not it is bringing value to our organization. When updating content, we have a better understanding if the content was used, by whom, how many downloads, etc. This insight allows us to make better decisions.

What do you dislike?

What is nice is that Seismic is committed to addressing areas where the customer sees improvement. For example, the search feature is great and works but could be improved. Some of these improvement ideas are on the next release agenda. This validates that Seismic continues to be dedicated to the mission of presenting the more relevant, logical content to the end user at all times.

We review each business case. Are the documents/presentations cumbersome to create? Is there a consistent format? Is there redundant data entry? If the answer is yes, we run the project through Seismic where we can customize standard templates using consolidated information. We create powerful material based on logic. We increase efficiencies and enable automation by building integrations to eliminate duplicate work. We promote that the content is available on the desktop as well as mobile. We are now better able to meet our business needs across different departments and unique scenarios.

Seismic review by Jen M.
Jen M.

"Great Software and Team!"

What do you like best?

Seismic has allowed us to take a more in depth review of our materials and data in order to better streamline our quarter end processes and distribute information to our sale force.

What do you dislike?

Initial set-up can be quite overwhelming when you actually take a look at your materials and where the data is coming from. The coding behind the scenes is daunting and creating mew materials may be not be as quick and easy as it once was.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We love having the ability to import our data for quarterly updates quickly and efficiently. This has provided us with a much more streamlined process at quarter end and less margin of error with less manual data entry.

By allowing us to update our materials quickly and efficiently we are better able to service our sales team. We are now able to update materials with less manual effort and it forced us to take a more in depth review of what materials we are producing and what is being utilized by the team.

Seismic review by Jeanene B.
Jeanene B.

"Excellent product, great company and great support!"

What do you like best?

The fact that they KNOW the financial services industry, specifically the investment management segment of financial services. They support their customers end-to-end, and don't "nickle and dime" you to death when help is needed. The Outlook plug-in is a must-have.

What do you dislike?

That Firefox is the browser that supports the backend admin, and Chrome is not yet supported for this function. Small issue, but it is the only thing that I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use - the most difficult part of the implementation however, will be your own organization's ability to find the data sources that need to be integrated into the Live Doc development. Data tends to be spread across multiple departments with different owners of spreadsheets.

Collateral distribution via Salesforce integration, mobile access via iPads and phones, and the ability to track the activities of the recipient for better conversations and follow up. Primary benefits to date are user satisfaction in terms of finding and sending approved collateral.

Seismic review by James M.
James M.

"Expanding Horizons "

What do you like best?

Every sales force wants to be able to build more valued and longer standing, deep relationships with customers. Seismic allows us to improve our client relationships by helping us to better connect marketing and sales to surface the most relevant and up to date content for sales to use with customers.

What do you dislike?

Initial set up can be manual, however that is dependent on the state of current assets being used. Post this initial investment the system gives more options (for us) for potential optimization and improvement of effectiveness than it is possible to handle so it is a worthwhile trade off.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd recommend this product. It may require some deep thought about how you wish to manage and structure your content. This can only be a good thing!

Organized and up to date versioning of materials for sales and customer teams, along with significant sales efficiency benefits means the sales org can concentrate more time on giving customers the type of experience that they expect and less time on trying to find the content that they need to fulfil their day to day roles and responsibilities.

Seismic review by Tommy E.
Tommy E.

"Phenomenal leverage for maximum efficiency gains"

What do you like best?

The tools we create make the job easier.

What do you dislike?

Not a thing; the tool is a game changer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dig in and see the impact it makes on your business. It's awesome. We have associates across the country using Seismic and the feedback we get is exemplary. People love the efficiency gains, the power, and the ease of use all granted to us by the Seismic platform. It's awesome. Would recommend this tool to anyone looking to improve their workflows.

Tasks that were once burdensome and time consuming are now seamless and quick. Tasks that were complicated are now simple. We are able to provide content customization for all of our associates and clients. Seismic is a literal game changer.

Seismic review by Katerina M.
Katerina M.

"New user's review of Seismic"

What do you like best?

Seismic employs very intelligent, knowledgeable, organized and approachable associates. Seismic is responsive to their clients' needs and are continually looking for ways to improve their application. The money and resource commitment to improving their clients' experience is astounding.

What do you dislike?

We are in the beginning part of our implementation. Dislike is a strong word but I'd like to see better functionality around dynamic disclosure automation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

After attending the Seismic Shift conference, I realize that no two clients are using the application in the same way. I recommend that prospective clients bring forward specific use cases that represent their most difficult challenges as use cases to ensure Seismic is the right solution for them.

We just started our implementation. For our first two phases we will implement an ordering function, data automation and intranet replacement.

Seismic review by Randall T.
Randall T.

"Quick Access to the content I need. "

What do you like best?

The best part of Seismic is that I can find most if not all of my companies literature in one place.

The different filters allow me to find the exact content I'm looking for.

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind.

I think evolutionary tweaks and updates to search functionality will be fine for me.

My business is all about the speed it takes to implement.

Seismic allows me to save time on the little things so I can spend time on the bigger things.

Seismic review by Administrator

"Great onboarding experience! Seismic provides us with many capabilities we've never had before."

What do you like best?

Being able to provide our Sales team with the capabilities to easily find and access content. Mobile and offline access is wonderful. The backend of the system is easy to manage from a marketing perspective. Implementation team has been great in helping us get up and running.

What do you dislike?

I think there are a number of small tweaks or adjustments Seismic can make to make the system even better. Some are in development.

We were previously never able to gather analytics on how often our materials were being used. Seismic provides robust analytics when sending through the system. We also maintain materials on many different drives and locations, so it's nice to have a centralized location for all pieces.

Seismic review by arcravius w.
arcravius w.

"Seismic is great"

What do you like best?

The fact that when a customer opens a email we can view what they looked at and what the duration was that the content was viewed.

What do you dislike?

Its a little confusing getting back into the saved content cart. I have to click on a link to get in and delete it once i', inside if that is not the actual content I want to send.

I can now send content associated with prospects industries and content from current users that are neatly managed and viewed by the prospect. Having a swim lane that is kind of a one stop shop of content allows for me to streamline this process of sending data while on the same velocify page as my prospect.

Seismic review by Administrator

"Extremely Positive Feedback from the Sales Team has made my job so much easier and more pleasant"

What do you like best?

The ability to produce better quality, more professional proposals and presentations in a shorter amount of time even for those sales people that lack technological skills.

What do you dislike?

Not so much a dislike of the product, but the implementation can be time consuming. This however, is needed to ensure the outputs correspond to all of the possible inputs

LImited Marketing Resources - the product has allowed us to provide the Sales team with the ability to create their own presentations and proposals which allows our Marketing and Proposal teams to work on more strategic items.

In addition, will provide insights as to what marketing material is being used by the sale team and read by clients so we can focus our limited efforts where we gain the most return.

Seismic review by Jamie C.
Jamie C.

"Seismic has helped our Business run more efficiently!"

What do you like best?

The platform provides so much flexibility around document storage, customization, and delivery. It has allowed us to really dream big with our solutions that we provide for our internal associates to help them do their jobs more efficiently.

What do you dislike?

The admin tools used to create customized documents using Live Forms and document variables could use a little polishing as I will occasionally run into unintelligible error messages and/or the application will freeze and crash resulting in some lost work. I have learned to save frequently!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend this software. We are doing some really cool things with it and we keep learning about new possibilities with the tool. Above all else though is the support that we receive from the Seismic customer success staff. They are unbelievably helpful and always willing to do what it takes to ensure our success. They are true partners and care about our success and it shows.

We have simplified the ability to create consulting slide decks in PowerPoint with all of our latest industry knowledge and put it at the fingertips of our associates. They can now find the information needed more quickly and have it available in a presentable format with far less work involved. We have also simplified the process for generating legal agreement documents that are custom tailored to our client's needs.

Seismic review by <span ue="safe-name" data-safe-name-id="6e1ee2cd-ac26-45f8-83d9-79a8dd214f64">Thomas E.</span>
Thomas E.
" itemprop="name" />

"Game Changer"

What do you like best?

Seismic is applicable with almost every department and in so many ways. The constant feedback I get from teams that I work with is that Seismic is literally a game changer for the projects we do. Efficiency is the name of the game and Seismic has made our workflow substantially better.

What do you dislike?

The development side is currently using Silverlight which is a little unwieldy. (Ok, a lot.) However, Seismic is already in the process for moving the development side to HTML5 (the UI is already there) which will solve this issue entirely.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend time digging in an acclimating yourself to the system.

Time consuming and arduous tasks that take our associates away from serving the needs of our clients. Workflows take less time, are less prone to error, and are personalized in a way not possible before.

Seriously. It's awesome.

Seismic review by Brian B.
Brian B.

"Seismic the ultimate sales tool "

What do you like best?

What I like best is that you can send specific content through this application and actually see what your prospects are looking at in the bundle of information. Having that visibility can greatly help your sales.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that i do not dislike about the system. Currently I use the system for most of the content i send. The only thing that I do not like is when it crashes which is not much.

It give you the insight of seeing what content is viewed so that way you can have better conversations with your prospect. Ultimately it will lead to better sales.

Seismic review by Dan F.
Dan F.

"What an AMAZING AND AWESOME TOOL!"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to send information to my prospects and then track their opening of the information and how much time they spend on each document.

What do you dislike?

It is hard to track inside of a prospect which documents that I have sent so I don't send them twice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't wait but get started now.

Educating my customers and preparing a nice formal and professional proposal for their review and consideration.

Seismic review by User in Computer Software

"Amazing Solution for finding and sending collateral"

What do you like best?

Live Send Analytics is an amazing tool! I love being able to see what piece of content looked at, how long, and on what medium. I also love the outlook plug in! What an amazing tool! All you do is program your content in Seismic and once you're sending an email - you can put the content directly in the email!

What do you dislike?

Nothing! Seismic is so perfect for Sellers that are trying to send meaningful content to clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're having trouble finding meaningful collateral to send to clients, you need seismic

Finding collateral much easier and being able to send to clients without blowing them up with tons of attachments

Seismic review by Kim J.
Kim J.

"Seismic Content Hub"

What do you like best?

Easy to use content hub, easily searchable and easy to download articles and email out to clients. We have so much content and SEISMIC enables us to have it all in one place so we can utilise it anywhere at anytime.

What do you dislike?

i really cannot think of anything I dislike the tool is a amazing.

So much content in our business and with a Globally Expanding business the dissemination of content is tricky. However SEISMIC allows consistent content to be shared globally and quickly.

The searchable aspects are critical as the content is based on the role of the individual but this is so easy to find.

Seismic review by Carolina E.
Carolina E.

"Seismic is a great content management platform!"

What do you like best?

Love Seismic’s Customer Success and Support teams’ level of service; very responsive, professional, and knowledgeable.

Seismic is a very robust content management platform yet self-intuitive for the end users.

What do you dislike?

LiveDoc coding is complex and not self-intuitive for administrators.

Internal usage reports could improve.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don’t mass upload all your content. Be selective, consolidate, tag effectively, and keep it simple!

Reps can now find sales and marketing content quicker within a single location and are able to customize/personalize their presentations via LiveDocs. Having analytics on content usage is a plus for the Sales Enablement team.

The Salesforce integration makes content more accessible to reps and has allowed us to develop an effective tool for the sales teams; looking forward to further develop Predictive Content to take it to the next level!

"Very Good Experience"

What do you like best?

Easy to use. Using Seismic is very easy, even if you have had no training. You can sit down and start using on day one. It also has good follow up to show you if a customer had looked at your information that you sent .

What do you dislike?

Not found any dislikes yet. I have not found anything that I dislike about Seismic. Like I said above it is a very easy product to use and that is what I am looking for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend using the product for any company that needs to information out to customers. It can me brochures, letters, or sales ads. It is a very good program especially for sales

Ability to get to my customers if I can not reach them by phone. Communication back from a customer.

Seismic review by Lucas C.
Lucas C.

"Is anybody reading my emails?! "

What do you like best?

I think it is so cool that you can actually tell how long someone viewed your email content.

What do you dislike?

It can look like spam to many, so ways to personalize it would help

Recommendations to others considering the product

More ways to personalize would help it look less like spam

Its a great way to see if there is any real interest with prospects. Makes it easy to dish out content as well.

Seismic review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Great for Users, Tough for Admins"

What do you like best?

For end users, the filtering, searching, and sharing functions all make this a fantastic choice. We integrate it with Salesforce, and that has been a boon to our account reps.

What do you dislike?

As an admin, the backend interface is difficult. It requires too much mousing, and too many steps to post and tag content, and it still runs on Silverlight, meaning I have to actually switch browsers (and explain to other bemused admins that they have to switch browsers) to use it.

- Centralized repository of all company collateral, internal and external

- Saving reps' time in searching for assets

- Tracking sharing and popularity of assets

Seismic review by Nadia G.
Nadia G.

"Seismic is a fantastic tool"

What do you like best?

It's so easy to use! Love receiving the summary emails.

What do you dislike?

I really can't think of anything! Seismic is so easy to use which makes me use it ALL THE TIME!

Putting relevant content in front of the right people and knowing what they looked at and for how long. This helps to tailor future conversations and get true insight to a recipient's interests and concerns.

Seismic review by User

"Great to organize/access sales content"

What do you like best?

Having a virtual workplace is great as it makes collaboration across teams very easy. Also it shows who made updates on contents with the time it was made, so keeping track of where things are in the pipeline becomes really easy.

What do you dislike?

Livesend links expire after a certain number of days, and sometimes clients wish to access shared contents way after the links expired. So I end up having to send another link at times, which is a littel inconvenient.

organizing sales content. I get notified when we have new sales collateral available so I stay up to date with our contents.

Seismic review by Brenden R.
Brenden R.

"Deploying customizable presentations for a sales organization. "

What do you like best?

Product is easy to work with and support staff is very responsive when questions occur.

I like the fact that seismic can help get rid of other, more antiquated systems such as sharepoint, and that it integrates with Outlook, Powerpoint and Salesforce.

What do you dislike?

There is a little bit of a learning curve for new users.

Publishing some more robust user guides would be helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool, and the integrations with outlook and salesforce are very interesting. We tried to implement those, but our CRM data wasn't necessarily clean or robust enough to support.

We needed a way to make a modular presentation that could be customized for a variety of different audiences. Seismic allowed us to get one presentation approved and make different sections optional/fillable to suit different audiences.

Seismic review by User

"Seismic is a great sales enablement tool!"

What do you like best?

Seismic helps keep me organized with access to the latest sales collateral at my fingertips. I no longer have to reach out to authors of material and hope they are at their desk in order to get updated presentations and product sheets. Plus I love that Seismic allows me the ability to send and track when my document has been viewed.

What do you dislike?

So far I can't think of a single enhancement I would recommend.

Greater efficiency in searching for relevant documents, sending, tracking and following up leads to greater sales.

Seismic review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Seismic saves so much time and helps us manage our content."

What do you like best?

Seismic allows us to manage content from multiple groups and control permissions so we can customize content for each one of our sales groups. Its accessible via Salesforce so our teams can access content easily both in the office and while traveling. Additionally, Seismic provides us with insight as to who is downloading the content, and opens up a feedback loop on specific pieces between our content creators and end users.

What do you dislike?

The system isn't as smooth for our mac users, and there are lots of UI improvements that still need to be made. Also, we will be excited when the dependency on Microsoft Silverlight goes away for our admin users.

Organizing content, enabling custom content to be accessed by certain groups, getting insight into how often the content is being used, creating a communication loop with sales about the content, using the live share functionality for sales pitches, and the workspace functionality for collaboration.

We've been excited to have one source for all of our content across the organization. The challenge with having multiple drafts of the same piece is multiple places has all but disappeared. Our teams can access anything they want without having to use a VPN, as its available through Sales Force. This saves time, and encourages engagement with the content.

Seismic review by Administrator in Information Services
Administrator in Information Services

"Reporting functionality"

What do you like best?

I like the flexibility of the reporting Seismic has to offer. As an administrator, I'm able to run user reports to see who has logged in and who we need to target and follow up with based off those logins. I'm also able to see content usage like never before - providing me insight into how each piece of content is being used, whether through LiveSend, downloads, emailed, etc.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the expiration process for our content owners - but I think this can be attributed to them not fully understanding the fact that when you push out a date on a piece of expired content that content needs to be published again. This is not a flaw of Seismic though, we need to work to get our content owners to understand the process better.

Seismic insures that sales has access to the most current version of a piece of content, no matter where that content lives - whether it is a users' favorite, in their document cart, recently used or in their WorkSpace, any updates to that content are synchronized appropriately.

Seismic review by J. Michael P.
J. Michael P.

"Great Experience for Customers"

What do you like best?

The Customers Receive the Highest Quality Information we have Available at that Moment . Really Quickly without interrupting the rhythm of the sales call.

What do you dislike?

Would like an easier sent file . Often I like to look back and resend or send New Infor to prospect that have not responded .

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would Highly Recommend

I have closed a great Deal of Business with my ability to provide quality deal of Information pre Final Call which has really shortened the sales cycle and resulted in more closed business

Seismic review by Zlatko A.
Zlatko A.

"Great Sales Asset Management"

What do you like best?

Beautiful and sleek metro design.

Very intuitive and easy to use GUI.

Easy access from anywhere and SSO.

What do you dislike?

Still limited conferencing features. By my opinion this is an area that Seismic should focus on in the future.

Single repository for easy organizing and sharing of sales assets with added benefit of cost cuts.

Seismic review by tongtong z.
tongtong z.

"Experience of seismic"

What do you like best?

The sales tool in the company is so humanized that it enables the sales staff of our company to obtain sufficient task learning and skills to promote the steady growth of the whole company.

What do you dislike?

No, you've done a good job, you're perfect.

We can learn much knowledge of it.and we veary thank you!

Seismic review by Ali V.
Ali V.

"Wonderful Partner, Wonderful People"

What do you like best?

The ease of the implementation has been key to our firm's onboarding of this solution - Seismic works with you to convert your current solution into their solution and orchestrates the entire implementation from start to finish, so your role as a project manager is somewhat minimized and limited to more oversight than details, to allow you to focus on your 'day job.'

What do you dislike?

The coding is complex, and although we have not had an issue yet, I have concerns about how to address difficult new requirements if and when they aries. However, if their previous customer service is any indication, it will likely be a breeze with fully-guided instructions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Work on the formatting of your collateral prior to uploading - we had some corrupt files which caused soem hiccups. Additionally, our firm seems to be highly customized, which has made our implementation significantly longer. A Seismic solutions expert might be able to better guide you, but if there is an option to make 2 similar exhibits identical, it will make things easier down the road.

Automation of all collateral, including quarterly presentation decks, quarterly factsheets and client reviews. We have already realized huge beenfits in time and ease of production, as well as the accuracy of the data flowing in, as we have essentially eliminated the risk of human error in data entry.

Seismic review by Scott S.
Scott S.

"Seismic Review"

What do you like best?

Access to up to date collateral, the ability to repurpose it easily and share it with prospects and clients. Template wizards that make it easy to build agendas, presentations and proposals. Saves an incredible amount of time of not having to search in multiple areas for relevant content and the confidence to know that the material you need is quickly accessible and easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

The preview screens for assembling content are so small that it is heard to see what you are picking to build a proposal or presentation. The live send function does not have the ability to automatically include your signature ( have to cut and paste).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Clean up your content and eliminate duplicates. Make sure those who are responsible for content update it frequently. Share results across the team on what is working and use cases.

Time savings, consistency with relevant up to the date collateral, ease of use and the ability to review feedback from clients on what is important to them from views function.

Seismic review by Michael S.
Michael S.

"GREATEST PROSPECT TOOL EVER"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to track our prospects time spent on content. It allows me to really narrow down how i want to approach the next conversation.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that sometimes my emails end up in the spam folder most of the time when I send out content. It looks a little unprofessional at times.

I'm solving how to simplify the buying process and allowing the salesman to focus on key points and ideas the prospect looked into while viewing the content.

Seismic review by User

"Seismic is Amazing Source"

What do you like best?

Seismic provides the content, accessibility and the validation that I need to make the best sales pitch or follow up demo for a opportunity. The resources are tremendous and have provided numerous backup to important questions.

What do you dislike?

I do find that searching out the content that I need can sometimes be cumbersome. But I eventually find my way to the source that I am looking for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definately recommend Seismic for anyone looking to improve upon their sales techniques, backup and content.

I need validation to my approach to potential customers and the content provided through Seismic has proven to be incredibly valuable. I have been able to work my sales pitch with the necessary background and content available on Seismic

Seismic review by Dawn  B.
Dawn B.

"Easy & Convenient to find everything in one spot! "

What do you like best?

For a long time we have had 20 different places to go to find info. With Seismic we can go to one spot and find everything we need!

What do you dislike?

We could do better keeping it organized on our end!

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is one of the best tools my company chose to add. We have always had to bounce around between apps/tools to find what we are looking for. This is a one stop tool!

Less time prepping because we can get everything from one tool. Makes planning time more effective

Seismic review by Jonathan D.
Jonathan D.

"Seismic is easy to use"

What do you like best?

Ability to manage tons of content, which used to be spread across multiple channels, in one simple platform

What do you dislike?

The live send feature is great but I wish that the data could be stored in our CRM

Ability to manage all marketing, training and other resourceful content in a single location

Seismic review by User

"Its great, with a few set backs"

What do you like best?

Getting direct notification of once the email is opened and also detailing where the focus in the email was is huge when send pdfs to prospects

What do you dislike?

I don't like that sometimes the email prospects receives arrives in the spam email. Also the fact that external links are eliminated from the body of the email is a huge downside in using Seismic.

Being able to tell if a prospect is engaged in the conversation that we are have by assign a task to them within the seismic email.

Seismic review by Robert O.
Robert O.

"awesome stuff!"

What do you like best?

the notification that the customer viewed the seismic

What do you dislike?

nothing at all, I like the ease of use and detailed notifications

The benefit is it gives the customer an easy overview of our solution and notifies me they looked with specific details

Seismic review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Exactly what our team needed"

What do you like best?

When I first saw the Seismic tool, I knew immediately that it would add a tremendous amount of value to both the sales and marketing team. I love the ability to customize materials at a very detailed level but is still easy for sales to use. Also, the Salesforce integration is a huge plus.

What do you dislike?

We were very slow to implement, mainly because we did not offer any type of presentation customization previously so it took us a long time to get everything built-out. Seismic provided a high-level look at getting started in the system, but I would have appreciated a little bit more hand-holding to get us up and running faster.

We were struggling with version control issues and Seismic has helped tremendously. Additionally, the ability to personalize and customize materials very quickly and easily has been loved by the sales team.

Seismic review by Jill M.
Jill M.

"Feedback in the Q2 Saes Review says it All!"

What do you like best?

i write this as I sit in a Q2 sales review. Three months after the launch of Seismic as our lead content mngmt/sales enablement program, the program has been cited about 10 x already this am (it's noon) as an enabler that helps them achieve their quota and look good & competitive in front of their customer decision makers. Seismic the system is self-intuitive to end users and made me look like a rock star.

What do you dislike?

We developed & launched more capabilities Seismic offered than any other Seismic customer in 3 months. We are now paying for the fact that what we have launched is difficult to maintain. Seismic urged is to keep it simple at first - we didn't listen.

Sales team couldn't find what they needed to get their jobs done. Multiple versions of content resided on multiple Sharepoint sites.

"Very inventive, useful"

What do you like best?

Adaptable content, protection over original files and accessibility for other users who want to modify content and can't mess up formatting, plugin capability in powerpoint,

What do you dislike?

Some bugs with the plugin in PPT:

When logged out of the plugin and the web-based platform, PPT still thinks I'm logged in and will autosave content that I'm working on that isn't Seismic related

Web-based login issues (will only log me into the user-facing interface and not the back-end), can be a bit temperamental but that could be a system admin thing

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very useful tool, effective and helpful in modifying content to an end user - have only used in PPT capability and am still learning about the features and uses from my employer through meetings with Seismic team on-site.

Protection over master file content because of accessibility to content but not design/formatting

Seismic review by User

"Seismic is a great tool to provide information to my clients"

What do you like best?

It is super easy to use and I do not have to worry about having out of date content in my emails. I had a glitch in the beginning and it was fixed by the support team very quickly. The Seismic team is very quick to help with issues and also implement changes and upgrades that my firm asks for.

What do you dislike?

It is great. I wish it was compatible with mail merge to send individualized emails to group lists.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this software to anyone in sales! It is great!!!

It enables me to send pdfs to my clients and gauge level of interest with the livesend updates. It has helped to increase sales in my territory.

Seismic review by Jimmy P.
Jimmy P.

"Such a great idea"

What do you like best?

The ease of use with Seismic. I'm able to continue to get so much done throughout the day while still sending Seismic content.

What do you dislike?

So far i haven;t had any issues with Seismic, only success.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Create a folder with saved content as an easier template process

It eliminates the amount of time you'd have to take to look for content to send customers. With Seismic, its all in one place and easy to navigate.

Seismic review by David Y.
David Y.

"Nothing Compares to Seismic"

What do you like best?

Simply the best. A complete and ever changing presentation platform that will transform your sales process. The on boarding and support staff are hard to beat. Top notch personnel who appreciate understanding your business needs first to enable a proper implementation path. Very satisfied customer.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. they continue to deliver new and unique ways of managing data and presenting it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are a great choice and no other in the asset management space can deliver a tool like this.

Sales presentations, presentation and data assembly workflow, compliance automation and delivery of pre-approved content to sales professionals, mobile solution

Administrator in Financial Services

"Impressed with what Seismic product offers"

What do you like best?

From my reviews of the tool, I find Seismic to be very robust and have substantial capabilities that would benefit marketing and sales functions at any company.

I like that the end user interfaces is simple and easy to use.

I also like plugins that integrate with Microsoft Office programs.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see them offer scaled down versions that allow a company to try it out on a smaller scale before incorporating the very robust enterprise solutions.

We have a need to be able to quickly update data in multiple related sales materials on very tight deadlines.

Once fully operational in a company, I believe, from what I have seen so far, Seismic could be a solution to this important business need. We don't currently employ the Seismic solution but I have had a chance to evaluate it.

Seismic review by Consultant

"Great way to share documents!"

What do you like best?

The Livesend feature is my favorite. I also like the ability to see when others have opened and engaged with your Livesends.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a place where you could go in and view sent Livesends. My workaround is including my email on the Livesend so that I have record of it.

Seismic keeps me from having to dig in 10 different locations for documents. Everything I need is in one location.

Seismic review by Anshul K.
Anshul K.

"Small company feel, very useful product"

What do you like best?

Seismic as a sales enablement tool has allowed our users to find all the information in one place without have to source them in multiple locations. The clean and simple interface invited users to explore and try new ways of sourcing information.

What do you dislike?

Some inflexibility around how the content can be customized.

Our users previously had to source documents from multiple sources in the company. Now, Seismic allows them to find everything they need in one places. We promote Seismic as a sales enablement tool that can also be used a CRM platform.

Seismic review by Heather Y.
Heather Y.

"Top Notch!"

What do you like best?

The consultants at Seismic are extremely professional, knowledgeable and awesome to work with. They are dedicated to finding solutions and I was more than impressed with their responsiveness and expertise.

What do you dislike?

From an implementation aspect, I do not have any criticisms. I have heard from users that the data upload process is a bit tedious and time consuming. I believe that a batch capability (uploading all files at once rather than one file at a time) would be a big improvement from the usability aspect.

Client reporting and marketing material.

Seismic review by Angela G.
Angela G.

"Seismic is a wonderful tool"

What do you like best?

Seismic is so easy to use, very quick and creates a professional presentation that customers understand and utilize.

What do you dislike?

we have had some glitches with the numbers we have entered calculating accurately.

Recommendations to others considering the product

easy and professional

helps customer be able to visualize their cash flow and see the benefits of improving it by even a couple days. I am able to then match banking products to accomplish this which helps with my sales.

Seismic review by Arius E.
Arius E.

"Easy Navigation and Organized"

What do you like best?

Seismic offers a file sharing environment that is very user friendly and easy to manipulate.

What do you dislike?

Only con is that sometimes, the loading time is slow.

Easy access to necessary files during on site troubleshooting

Seismic review by User in Investment Management
User in Investment Management

"Seismic review"

What do you like best?

The layout of the content. Everything has a tile that you can click on which easily enables access to documents you are looking for.

What do you dislike?

I don’t like the downloading times of larger presentations. Sometimes it takes around 30-60 seconds to pull down a 60 pg PowerPoint presentation.

We solved our issues here around where we display our content internally. It is much easier to use and navigate than our previous webpage.

"Seismic Content Management"

What do you like best?

The data management solution for organizing and storing content in an easily accessible location. Detailed instruction documents for users.

What do you dislike?

There is a lot to learn in order to construct a detailed LiveDoc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The data analytics are great. Content management is efficient.

Easy access to documents as soon as they are updated. Content is less prone to error, and data is pulled from one source and imported through Seismic.

Seismic review by User

"Excellent and Resourceful Tool"

What do you like best?

A lot of flexibility and a supportive Seismic Team. Anytime I had an issue with the software, someone from the support team would always take their time in resolving whatever issues that I had

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I can think of right now beside arranging the content in more organized way.

locating the customizing the right content as well as utilizing the meeting space within Seismic

Seismic review by Sara B.
Sara B.

"Seismic made my work life manageable!"

What do you like best?

Seismic is a great tool for hosting sales material. It's very easy to use and powerful. I had been hoping for a system that hosted all relevant documents for awhile. Prior to implementing Seismic I saved materials in Google Drive. My previous method was very messy and unorganized. Seismic has made my life so much easier!

What do you dislike?

No dislikes to date, but this review process is making me type 40 characters minimum, My only dislike was the fact that I had to type more to say I dislike nothing.

A organized way to host sales material, company case studies and training material. The organization and easy search capabilities have made my day to day far more efficient.

Seismic review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"I use Seismic for marketing purposes to prospects."

What do you like best?

By using seismic I am able to connect to prospects and show them what our solution offers. Being able to see when a prospect views a seismic is helpful as well for knowing when to reach back out to a potiential future customer.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at the moment. It's easy to use and helps me with the tasks I need to complete at my job.

Using it to market to potential future customers. Knowing when they view a seismic email makes it easier for me to call on a prospect when I know they've viewed my email.

Seismic review by User in Computer Software

"Seismic is a great for sales and marketing! "

What do you like best?

I love that we are able to share all of our marketing content with sales in a flash. It's also great that we can track who is using what.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing that I dislike. It is a very intuitive and great tool!

We are solving our issue of managing our marketing content with sales teams. We are also using this to enable sales teams.

Administrator in Financial Services

"Great tool for streamlining market content and sales efforts"

What do you like best?

Clean one-stop shop as a content repository. LiveSend offers a powerful tool with tracking capabilities. LiveDocs allows us to customize presentations and marketing materials with automated data which greatly reduces our sales team's time investment.

What do you dislike?

Some comparability issues are still being worked out - ControlCenter only works via internet explorer and there are sometimes bugs with the mobile app.

Seismic offers us a place to put all our marketing materials in 1 spot and be able to track what is and is not effective. From the perspective of a marketing organization, it helps us focus future content development while at the same time increasing our company's sales efficiency.

Seismic review by Christina T.
Christina T.

"Seismic is a great platform for any organization!"

What do you like best?

The platform has various features that can manage all your content.

What do you dislike?

I think the platform is great and they are always adding new features.

Content Management, Content Creation, Tracking and Analytics, etc.

Seismic review by Administrator

"Implementing was a challenge"

What do you like best?

Interface looks nice and option to customize the user screen is a great feature. Liked that images/tiles sizes are customizable to work best for your target audience.

What do you dislike?

Having to access the administrator portal only via Internet Explorer. The multi-step process of uploading, then editing properties and then publishing is a bit tiresome.

Making it easier for sales to find content with a better folder structure than SFDC.

Seismic review by Philippe F.
Philippe F.

"Quickbase User Training"

What do you like best?

I would say the live share and the live send were both great features that I think are going to be useful going forward.

What do you dislike?

I have not played with the product enough but I would say that not knowing who sees my shared documents could be annoying as I lose control of my content.

Being able to interact with customers right away and having them see certain use-cases instantly.

Seismic review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Use seismic to tailor your follow up call and focus on what your prospects are really interested in."

What do you like best?

The ability to get time/date/location/page read within the read receipts is very helpful when you are pre-call planning. This helps with tailoring your conversation around what is actually important /relevant to your prospect based off of how long and what they spent their time looking at.

What do you dislike?

I've had several prospects say that they never received my email and then I had to ask them to check their spam where it was hiding.

Sharing the latest sales collateral & case studies specific to the prospects industry and relevant statistics that speak to them.

Seismic review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"This platform makes my life easier!"

What do you like best?

Seismic houses great content for our company that is easy to find and quickly customization.

What do you dislike?

A few icons leave room for confusion (i.e. this finish button) but after a few uses you get the hang of things like this!

Seismic fills the need of document and program housing while also creating customizable, appealing, finished work products for our clients.

Seismic review by James S.
James S.

"Seismic"

What do you like best?

Seismic is a great tool for email. Absolutely recommend. Great way to stay in contact and engage prospect with value added content regarding our product features and benefits. The system is efficient and flexible and we are able to do most things ourselves

What do you dislike?

Absolutely nothing. Really great tool. Absolutely recommend.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use often!

Email communication.

Seismic review by Anne H.
Anne H.

"An amazing user and customer experience! "

What do you like best?

I like how engaging everyone at Seismic is, they're really focused on customers.

What do you dislike?

Nothing thus far! Would love to continue learning about the tool and how to get more engagement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it! It's a really great tool to store collateral and data.

Sales User Onboarding and Sales Enablement betterment. How can I leverage the tool to get users to up and running as quickly as possible.

Seismic review by Consultant in Computer Software
Consultant in Computer Software

"Excellent Sales Tool"

What do you like best?

Ability to add large files, PDFs, and videos in one email and be notified when prospect has viewed each one.

What do you dislike?

Haven't had any issues - easy to use. Customers love the fact they can download content. Very Helpful tool for sharing.

Information gathering, viewing interest points based on info sent, being more efficient with emails and responses.

Seismic review by Administrator in Computer Software

"It is a glorified file repository."

What do you like best?

I like how you can easily share a file internally and externally.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how I have to use Safari to add, change, or work with any document.

We didn't have a one-stop shop for all files for sales reps. We have been able to reduce time that the sales team has had to look for documents.

Seismic review by Rob M.
Rob M.

"Amazing Content Management Platform "

What do you like best?

Integration with Office and ability for marketing to set standards that are easily customizable. As well integrating live data from multiple internal and external sources

What do you dislike?

The speed of the Microsoft allure backend could be frustrating at times but otherwise, love everything.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Utilize this awesome platform

Marketing sales alignment, sales team productivity, quoting accuracy, brand guidelines

Administrator in Investment Management

"An incredibly powerful tool"

What do you like best?

Seismic has so much functionality and the support and service to back it up. The tool can do so much, and the product is ever-expanding and responding to the business needs of its diverse clients. The team support is unparalleled based on my other experiences in the tech/SaaS industry.

What do you dislike?

The amount of upfront work to implement the Seismic tools can be daunting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Truly an excellent product and well worth the labor of implementation. So much functionality and capacity to streamline and assist.

Streamlining operations. Centralizing resources/improving version control. Controlling the message and improving overall communication and collaboration.

Seismic review by Tia N.
Tia N.

"Seismic is going to make a difference at my companhy"

What do you like best?

The ability to make custom content and share it with all of our business users in real time.

What do you dislike?

I wish it was more MAC compatible and a little more user friendly for administrative users. It takes a lot to learn but after learning it is becomes much more easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Continue innovating

Seamless Marketing and Sales Effectiveness

Seismic review by Executive Sponsor in Information Services
Executive Sponsor in Information Services

"Robust and flexible Sales Enablement platform"

What do you like best?

Seismic's ability to help us manage the full life cycle of sales knowledge assets - from creation to accessibility to rep customization to client delivery and measurement - provides us with a single, multi-purpose platform that serves the varying and complex needs of our global enterprise. Importantly, its their people that also make a difference in ensuring our continued success.

What do you dislike?

Our few enhancement requests for small improvements to the platform functionality have been addressed or shown on roadmap.

Gives our sales people an efficient way of finding and customizing key sales assets and lets Marketing measure the use and effectiveness of their content.