Sellbrite

Sellbrite is the best multichannel ecommerce software to grow your business. Join today and see why merchants love us.

Work for Sellbrite?

Learning about Sellbrite?

Sellbrite Reviews

Ask Sellbrite a Question
Showing 17 Sellbrite reviews
Sellbrite review by Josh D.
Josh D.

"Top notch customer service"

What do you like best?

Sellbrite is always there with solutions and problem solving, whenever something comes up. I love the personal attention I receive from this hard working group of people. The order management is seamless and fast to update. Relisting items that have ended on Ebay is simple, and once your systems are in place, it is pretty hard to screw things up.

What do you dislike?

There are sometimes tiny glitches and minor annoyances within the platform itself, but none of them so far are so problematic that I would consider not using it. I wish there were ways to populate product variations with parent information, rather than simply copying and pasting. But once you get the hang of it, creating listings is fairly fast. Scrolling around in the listings pages can be a little tricky, as the scrolling bars are off the page and you need to scroll down before you can scroll across. It's as if the Sellbrite screen isn't quite matched perfectly with mine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start with the less expensive plan and work your way up after mastering the system.

Managing inventory across multiple sales channels is made possible in a simple and easy to manage manner. Being able to track my sales over the week is fun and useful. My store goes offline for many months each year, and being able to store all my listings inside the software is the only way I can get things back up and running quickly.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Sellbrite
Sellbrite review by Logan W.
Logan W.

"The best multi-channel e-commerce solution I've experienced"

What do you like best?

The software – GUI is clean, layout is intuitive, interface is snappy and it “works” as expected. These aspects allow me to be more efficient and focus on growing my business. Sellbrite continues to add new sales channels. Sellbrite’s slogan of “simplified multi-channel selling” is spot on.

The support – If something doesn’t work, contact the Sellbrite team and they will investigate. You’ll receive a helpful response typically within 12 business hours. I’ve submitted several feature requests that have been implemented. These factors make me feel like a valued Sellbrite customer.

What do you dislike?

I’d like to see bookkeeping integration(s) eventually.

There’s currently no “bundling”or "kitting" functionality.

I’ve never had security issues, but you can never be too safe anymore. Since Sellbrite is the lifeblood of my business, 2 factor authentication would be nice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it. Sellbrite is excellent software developed by folks who care. There's a free trial so you can try it before you buy it. My business experienced 70% revenue growth after switching.

Sellbrite makes my business more efficient so I don't have to hire as many employees. The increased efficiency has allowed me to add new sales channels which has contributed to 70% YOY revenue growth. I would not have had the time to add the sales channels without Sellbrite.

What Multichannel Retail solution do you use?

Sellbrite review by Regina D.
Regina D.

"Great product & Customer Service ! "

What do you like best?

Its simple navigation and customer service .

What do you dislike?

I do not like when inventory with zero quantities over sell. I do not like when inventory is not updated on all selling channels.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its great for tracking sales, managing inventory , synchronizing with external platforms and customer service amazing. They offer lots of training. I highly recommend Sellbrite !

Sellbrite is managing our inventory pretty efficiently. The listing process when dealing with multiple selling channels is time consuming however Sellbrite speeds up this process. We can view reports and filter them to our needs which saves us time in making decisions and catching errors on a faster pace.

Sellbrite review by Abraham B.
Abraham B.

"Simple, effecient & extremely user friendly"

What do you like best?

Extremely user friendly. No need for additional software. There shipping has same bulk rates as everyone else. Host your own pictures. So no need for a hosting software. A great price structure how they just charge your a bit more based on sales (which makes sense as you use resources) without charging a percent as other service providers. Sales rep was not pushey and answered every question I had. Person that started me off got me going within 15 minutes and took the extra time with me. I got switched over with my program I was with for 7 years in under and hr. Not sure how I haven't heard of them and why anyone wouldnt use them. Can't think of one thing there missing.

What do you dislike?

Can't think of anything yet. Absolutely has everything.

Current software couldn't keep up with eBay changes. Needed several different programs for image hosting, shipping software... They had everything.

Sellbrite review by Cheryl F.
Cheryl F.

"Sellbrite Surpassed Expectations"

What do you like best?

Affordable Multi-Channel Management solution that is easy to navigate and comes with excellent customer service. Provided the necessary tools to allow our business to more than double sales since implementation and we are currently ontrack to triple our sales from 2017 and crush the $1 million mark for the first time in company history. This could not have happened without an effective multi-channel management tool!

What do you dislike?

The inability to support bundling and also the inability to create new Amazon products directly from Sellbrite (but this is a high prioirty project that they are working on currently)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to utalize the trial period to get all inventory set up and linked to products. If the proper set up is not done then Sellbrite cannot do what it was designed to do.

It was apparant that without either additional staff or a system to manage stock over all selling venues we could not grow further without compromising customer service. Sellbrite allowed us to more than double our sales without incurring the costs of more full time employees.

Sellbrite review by Al W.
Al W.

"Sellbrite rocks!"

What do you like best?

Most of all I love how Sellbrite automatically manages quantities for items that are closing out, across multiple marketplaces.

What do you dislike?

Sellbrite has a great array of subscription levels to suit many businesses, but they do need to continue working of some flexibility so that more business models can effectively use their product to match their business needs, without having to compromise their business needs just to match what Sellbrite can do. However Sellbrite is aware of this, and I understand they are continuing work or meeting the needs of their diverse customer base by working further on their subscription models.

Increased automation managing multiple marketplaces is the key thing Sellbrite helps me with. It isn't perfect, but it seems to be getting better as they continue to develop their system.

Sellbrite review by Administrator

"The Best Multichannel Software Ever!"

What do you like best?

The user experience and ease of use make this software incredibly easy to use, while remaining incredibly powerful for all of our eCommerce needs. In addition, you will be hard pressed to find a more caring team of developers willing to hear your thoughts and ideas.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. It really is a stand out platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start with Sellbrite. You may be tempted to go another route but you won't be disappointed. Don't get stuck having to stay with an inferior product. The team at Sellbrite listens to what customers have to say and they take it to heart with exceptional updates to their platform. In addition, the software is so easy to use that you can get your employees up and running within a few minutes rather than hours or days.

We are currently using Sellbrite for our eBay, Amazon, and our own eCommerce website. We have over 60,000 SKU's and Sellbrite has made publishing and keeping track of these SKU's quite simple and brilliant.

Sellbrite review by Aisha B.
Aisha B.

"Sellbrite is the most helpful platform I've used in my business so far. "

What do you like best?

It's streamlined, easy to use, intuitive and the customer service is great. I can see how once my business expands, several of the more advanced options will be especially useful. Overall, I highly recommend it to any business, small or large.

What do you dislike?

The reports and data the system provides are super useful, I just wish they offered more data reports.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take your time learning how to use the system, its worth it.

Sellbrite helped us manage our inventory easily and allows our products to be viewed across more channels (resulting in more sales), It's simply just a HUGE time saver.

Sellbrite review by User in Sporting Goods
User in Sporting Goods

"Best Ecommerce Tool I have Ever Used "

What do you like best?

It works well. It has become the core software tool we use to manage our business day to day. We use it for shipping out orders, updating inventory, and creating listings -- in 5 different sales channels (Amazon, ebay, etsy, Walmart and Shopify).

What do you dislike?

It was somewhat difficult to implement at the beginning. But, customer service was excellent helping us get it running for us.

Shipping is more efficient; comparing the rates of different carriers; using a credit card (with cash back) to pay for USPS shipping labels is nice. Creating listings in multiple channels from one place. Finally, updating inventory across all channels at once it just huge. Before Sellbrite I had to go in an manually do that in each channel. Often, I just never updated some channels..

Sellbrite review by Ann Z.
Ann Z.

"Best and most affordable multichannel program "

What do you like best?

It is one of the best multichannel systems out there right now for the price. The team is very helpful and all suggestions are being brought up to live when appropriate.

What do you dislike?

So far all great. Nothing to dislike. They are truly awesome

Mutilchannel sells and inventory manager

Sellbrite review by User in Consumer Electronics
User in Consumer Electronics

"Easiest setup ever!!"

What do you like best?

Easiest setup, literally 20 min if you your skus are in order.

Customer service response time is awesome!

The user interface is super user friendly. This software does exactly what it states it does, and does it 1000% accurate.

Also listing module is amazing! And always updating to follow the eBay amazon api updates

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike, only thing is that it’s not an all in one solution yet.

I moved to Sellbrite because another company couldn’t perform as they advertised. It was a rush move. And Sellbrite responded in a great manner. Sellbrite system is the most easiest I’ve used by far.

Sellbrite review by Administrator

"The Sellbrite Team Has a Great Product and Service!"

What do you like best?

Sellbrite is very simple to use. It is easy to navigate. When we do have a problem, the support staff is great to help!

What do you dislike?

They have not added kitting and bundling

Works great to keep up with inventory and for multi channel use.

Sellbrite review by User

"Have been using Sellbrite for over 4 years now and it’s intuitive and has excellent an support team "

What do you like best?

All the different Channels it supports, the ability to create and manage listings across multiple sales channels and support for multiple fulfillment services.

What do you dislike?

Honestly there isn’t much that we don’t like.

Inventory syncing, order auto fulfillment and listing Managment

Sellbrite review by Administrator

"Easy Setup & Migration, Easy to understand Interface, Excellent Features for the Price"

What do you like best?

easy to use platform for multi-channel e-commerce sales

excellent timely customer support

the platform keeps getting better

substantial monthly savings for use of multi-channel software

What do you dislike?

inventory reports could be a little more efficient

Recommendations to others considering the product

Solid simple platform, good pricing, good support, worth looking into

easily sending products feeds to multiple sales channels , the benefits are a simplified product feed process and huge yearly savings compared to previous multi-channel platform

Sellbrite review by Administrator

"Best software and customer service for price."

What do you like best?

customer service is the best, helps very proudly on each problems

What do you dislike?

integration with quickbooks and sales tax report

inventory and listings

Sellbrite review by Administrator

"Great piece of software and great people to work with"

What do you like best?

Easy to upload items to all of the marketplaces

What do you dislike?

Not a thing, Sellbrite really has it all together.

We have solved the problem of managing listings on multiple market places, This has made it easier to generate sales.

Sellbrite review by Administrator in Apparel & Fashion
Administrator in Apparel & Fashion

"Excellent App. "

What do you like best?

multi channel synch and listing creation

What do you dislike?

nothing, really. we would like to have more channel integrations in the future (available APIs)

We run our one-of-a-kind SKUs in multi-marketplaces keeping our inventory in synch.

Learning about Sellbrite?

* We monitor all Sellbrite reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.