SellerActive

Seamlessly integrate and manage incoming orders from the world's most popular online marketplaces.

Work for SellerActive?

Learning about SellerActive?

SellerActive Reviews

Ask SellerActive a Question
Showing 31 SellerActive reviews
SellerActive review by <span>Hayden W.</span>
Hayden W.

Great MultiChannel Inventory Management Tool

What do you like best?

The customer service is excellent. Every time I reached out to SellerActive they are quick to respond; and when I have a difficult request, they always try to make it work. Also, the ability to quickly export our products allows us to make updates within a few minutes.

Another thing I really appreciate is that they are continuously adding new features and they talk to the customers often to get feedback.

What do you dislike?

My only issue is tracking fees from each marketplace. Amazon can be slow to provide that information so it would be better if SellerActive assumed the fees ahead of time so that reporting can be quicker. This is a small issue though.

SellerActive has enabled us to to have our listings on our personal site, Amazon, Ebay, Jet, and Walmart. It's really helped grow our business.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SellerActive
SellerActive review by User in Consumer Electronics
User in Consumer Electronics
Invitation from the software vendor

They claim alot but do not perform as stated

What do you like best?

There is not one thing i liked about using this software, it actually caused more work, because the reps at this company do not state what there issues are or do they fix a known issue for over a year. And its super super slow system. Waiting 2 minutes to just hit the save button and update the inventory.

What do you dislike?

1. They change your CONDITION! When listed as Used, they will force a change to NEW, if you relist the item and it matches a sku that is on another marketplace that is not the same.

2. Horrendous amount of system errors

3. Tech support is all bad. 1 person says 1 thing, the next person says the next. They even try to argue with me about what is required and the reason for there system error is my fault. When in fact i have another rep who said that rep doesn't know what hes talking about.

4. I was told first im illogical with my skus and then they finally admitted they there system and other sellers having the same issue. There service is terrible!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not go with this company unless you only sell NEW product. The pricing for the software is terrible.

NONE!

What Multichannel Retail solution do you use?

SellerActive review by <span>Allison I.</span>
Allison I.
Invitation from the software vendor

Tools that save time and help us stay organized!

What do you like best?

While we thought the main benefit would be the repricer, and we do like that, we really love how it helps us improve our order processing! The screens are easy to manage, and help us stay really organized and prevent slip ups!

What do you dislike?

If it were easier to move existing listings into templates for other marketplaces, it would be a big time saver.

We appreciate the attributes and lead time boxes we requested, and use those often to track information and manage listings. We wish we better understood how to use the repricers and had videos for best practices there. More educational content in general would be valuable.

SellerActive review by <span>Jan P.</span>
Jan P.

Powerful Product, Can Be Cumbersome to Set Up

What do you like best?

I really like the support team. After having SA for several months, I recognize the names of people with whom I have communicated several times. They are very responsive and really want to help you sort out whatever your issue or concern is.

What do you dislike?

We have a great deal of unique SKUs. This has made getting everything set up extremely cumbersome because we like to prioritize our inventory based on the date we acquired it. Amazon does not allow SA to import this data, so I have had to manually enter this data by adding each SKU to a group (and am still entering this data) for over 8000 SKUs. Being a small business with only 2 employees (myself and my husband), it seems like it has taken "forever." We are starting to see an improvement in how things are selling, but it slowed everything down at the beginning as we worked to get the ball rolling.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go in with both eyes open. The support team is awesome. If you have a lot of SKUs, be prepared for significant setup time. If you have less SKUs, SA could really make things move quickly for you.

Our ultimate goal is to increase sales by having a better, more dynamic repricer, and we are starting to see some of the benefits of this with increased prices and increased sales. However, we also want to be able to simultaneously have our inventory showing on eBay, giving us another customer base and expanding our sales that way as well. We already have a presence on eBay; we just want to be able to offer more inventory without having to relist each item by hand. We have already tested this with a few items, and so far, it is working well.

SellerActive review by <span>Joe T.</span>
Joe T.

SellerActive Get's It.

What do you like best?

SellerActive understands what their customers want, and goes above and beyond to make sure their customer is getting what is needed.

They see a need, and they fill it. They see an improvement, and they utilize it.

What do you dislike?

Communication between departments inside of SellerActive may be slow, or under utilized. While there is a ticket system, there is no organization between who is in charge of it, who handled it, and if the ticket has been updated, cleared, or otherwise.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have a chat with their nice sales team. Ian, Kim or Aaron are great to talk to. They won't pressure you into anything you don't want to do, and will make sure it's a fit. No BS!

Any and all problems we may have always get addressed.

We had a very large issue that affected our entire business, to the point of almost folding. SellerActive took partial responsibility, and was willing to go above and beyond to help us after the fact. They know what it takes to keep a customer happy, and they are always listening.

SellerActive review by <span>Jen T.</span>
Jen T.

Happy Seller Active Customer

What do you like best?

Seller Active is allowing our websites to communicate with eBay & Amazon. We no longer have to update inventory on a daily basis since once an item sells from one marketplace, all the other marketplaces are updated automatically. We also don't have to update tracking manually. We were able to get a shipping software from them that updates tracking to the marketplaces automatically. They're helping bring our business to the 21st century!

What do you dislike?

It is taking me a long time to update my system since I was using a dos database from the 90's.

We are able to spend more time on growing our business and less time with data entry.

Learning about SellerActive?

* We monitor all SellerActive reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.