SellerActive

4.0

Seamlessly integrate and manage incoming orders from the world's most popular online marketplaces.

Work for SellerActive?

Learning about SellerActive?

SellerActive Reviews

Ask SellerActive a Question
Showing 33 SellerActive reviews
SellerActive review by Administrator in Printing
Administrator in Printing

"Still a work in progress"

What do you like best?

Inventory syncing on all channels and the ability to ship quickly

What do you dislike?

Does not have Quickbooks Online syncing (we worked for dozens of hours going back and forth for weeks with no success) and does not have accurate sales reporting from channels (only shows retail sales numbers, anytime an item is sold with a discounted price Seller Active doesn't see it and reports it as full retail...they say this is on their list to fix as of Aug 2018).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't expect any Quickbooks product to easily sync with SA. Neither QBO, which they suggest, nor Enterprise work well. It will be an extreme struggle for SA and your team to get it to work. I gave up after investing 40 hours of my bookkeeppers time. We simply found a work around, that is painful in itself.

Inventory stays current across all channels so purchasing is much easier. Having one control panel for all channels to see sales and ship from is much quicker.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SellerActive
SellerActive review by Hayden W.
Hayden W.

"Great MultiChannel Inventory Management Tool"

What do you like best?

The customer service is excellent. Every time I reached out to SellerActive they are quick to respond; and when I have a difficult request, they always try to make it work. Also, the ability to quickly export our products allows us to make updates within a few minutes.

Another thing I really appreciate is that they are continuously adding new features and they talk to the customers often to get feedback.

What do you dislike?

My only issue is tracking fees from each marketplace. Amazon can be slow to provide that information so it would be better if SellerActive assumed the fees ahead of time so that reporting can be quicker. This is a small issue though.

SellerActive has enabled us to to have our listings on our personal site, Amazon, Ebay, Jet, and Walmart. It's really helped grow our business.

What Multichannel Retail solution do you use?

SellerActive review by User in Consumer Electronics
User in Consumer Electronics

"They claim alot but do not perform as stated"

What do you like best?

There is not one thing i liked about using this software, it actually caused more work, because the reps at this company do not state what there issues are or do they fix a known issue for over a year. And its super super slow system. Waiting 2 minutes to just hit the save button and update the inventory.

What do you dislike?

1. They change your CONDITION! When listed as Used, they will force a change to NEW, if you relist the item and it matches a sku that is on another marketplace that is not the same.

2. Horrendous amount of system errors

3. Tech support is all bad. 1 person says 1 thing, the next person says the next. They even try to argue with me about what is required and the reason for there system error is my fault. When in fact i have another rep who said that rep doesn't know what hes talking about.

4. I was told first im illogical with my skus and then they finally admitted they there system and other sellers having the same issue. There service is terrible!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not go with this company unless you only sell NEW product. The pricing for the software is terrible.

NONE!

SellerActive review by Allison I.
Allison I.

"Tools that save time and help us stay organized!"

What do you like best?

While we thought the main benefit would be the repricer, and we do like that, we really love how it helps us improve our order processing! The screens are easy to manage, and help us stay really organized and prevent slip ups!

What do you dislike?

If it were easier to move existing listings into templates for other marketplaces, it would be a big time saver.

We appreciate the attributes and lead time boxes we requested, and use those often to track information and manage listings. We wish we better understood how to use the repricers and had videos for best practices there. More educational content in general would be valuable.

SellerActive review by Jan P.
Jan P.

"Powerful Product, Can Be Cumbersome to Set Up"

What do you like best?

I really like the support team. After having SA for several months, I recognize the names of people with whom I have communicated several times. They are very responsive and really want to help you sort out whatever your issue or concern is.

What do you dislike?

We have a great deal of unique SKUs. This has made getting everything set up extremely cumbersome because we like to prioritize our inventory based on the date we acquired it. Amazon does not allow SA to import this data, so I have had to manually enter this data by adding each SKU to a group (and am still entering this data) for over 8000 SKUs. Being a small business with only 2 employees (myself and my husband), it seems like it has taken "forever." We are starting to see an improvement in how things are selling, but it slowed everything down at the beginning as we worked to get the ball rolling.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go in with both eyes open. The support team is awesome. If you have a lot of SKUs, be prepared for significant setup time. If you have less SKUs, SA could really make things move quickly for you.

Our ultimate goal is to increase sales by having a better, more dynamic repricer, and we are starting to see some of the benefits of this with increased prices and increased sales. However, we also want to be able to simultaneously have our inventory showing on eBay, giving us another customer base and expanding our sales that way as well. We already have a presence on eBay; we just want to be able to offer more inventory without having to relist each item by hand. We have already tested this with a few items, and so far, it is working well.

SellerActive review by Joe T.
Joe T.

"SellerActive Get's It."

What do you like best?

SellerActive understands what their customers want, and goes above and beyond to make sure their customer is getting what is needed.

They see a need, and they fill it. They see an improvement, and they utilize it.

What do you dislike?

Communication between departments inside of SellerActive may be slow, or under utilized. While there is a ticket system, there is no organization between who is in charge of it, who handled it, and if the ticket has been updated, cleared, or otherwise.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have a chat with their nice sales team. Ian, Kim or Aaron are great to talk to. They won't pressure you into anything you don't want to do, and will make sure it's a fit. No BS!

Any and all problems we may have always get addressed.

We had a very large issue that affected our entire business, to the point of almost folding. SellerActive took partial responsibility, and was willing to go above and beyond to help us after the fact. They know what it takes to keep a customer happy, and they are always listening.

SellerActive review by Jen T.
Jen T.

"Happy Seller Active Customer "

What do you like best?

Seller Active is allowing our websites to communicate with eBay & Amazon. We no longer have to update inventory on a daily basis since once an item sells from one marketplace, all the other marketplaces are updated automatically. We also don't have to update tracking manually. We were able to get a shipping software from them that updates tracking to the marketplaces automatically. They're helping bring our business to the 21st century!

What do you dislike?

It is taking me a long time to update my system since I was using a dos database from the 90's.

We are able to spend more time on growing our business and less time with data entry.

SellerActive review by Caleb W.
Caleb W.

"The best inventory management software for Amazon!"

What do you like best?

My favorite features of Seller Active is that it's saving me gobs of time while helping me get more sales. You can't go wrong with a combination like that!

What do you dislike?

There is honestly nothing that I dislike about Seller Active, this platform delivers on the best repricing / inventory management program on the market period!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give the one month trial a shot and see if it works for you!

The business problems have been a lack of time due to only being able to accomplish so much in a day, as being only one person. Seller Active frees up my time so I can do more valuable work of expanding my business rather than dealing with the routine tasks of inventory management. This benefit has been massive!

SellerActive review by Administrator in Wholesale
Administrator in Wholesale

"Overall a very good experience."

What do you like best?

The system is very easy to use. Search functionality is great. Can search via specific marketplaces or all marketplaces. Controlling pricing on Amazon is huge for us too.

What do you dislike?

The interface could be cleaner. Setting up columns for viewing can be clunky and do not always stick between multiple sign ins.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot. It's price point is on par with other similar services. No locked in contracts.

SellerActive controls our inventory across 5 different marketplaces where we sell. Having a single, centralized location such as SellerActive to manage this for us has been a huge time and money saver. Additionally, SellerActive helps us obtain Buy Boxes on Amazon and fluctuates our pricing based on needs and competition.

SellerActive review by Jeff S.
Jeff S.

"SellerActive took us to the next level!"

What do you like best?

Simple, easy to use interface. Very responsive reps, even outside of regular business hours!

What do you dislike?

Slow to integrate to new marketplace platforms, but this isn't always a bad thing. It did give us time to fully evaluate the opportunity on the new marketplace.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For what you get per dollar, SellerActive is the best solution out there!

Repricing and Stock Levels were hard for us to keep up with before SellerActive. After we teamed up with SellerActive, we were able to grow our inventory a multiple of 30+ since their automated program handles everything we need!

SellerActive review by Jeff N.
Jeff N.

"Very Happy with SellerActive!"

What do you like best?

The repricing tool is what we mainly use. However, it has also been convenient to open up other marketplaces through SellerActive.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any dislikes. If there are features that i'm not aware that I need and SellerActive does' have those features... well, then someone should tell me I need something SellerActive doesn't offer... otherwise i'm not aware I need those features yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'm not aware of the differences between other repricers... however, for me, SellerActive met our needs perfectly and at a reasonable price. We are winning more buy boxes... gaining more sales... and keeping everything organized in 1 place.

Easily opening new marketplaces.

Repricing product offerings based on the rules that I set.

Winning buy boxes more frequently.

SellerActive review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Terrible customer service bunch of promises with no follow up "

What do you like best?

Unfortunately there is nothing to say here, there is nothing that I liked about this company for the few years I was with them. The reason I stayed was because there was no other choice top process my orders at that time.

What do you dislike?

I was with this company for a few years. Monthly charges are ridiculous for the service provided. Calls never get returned if you have questions. Empty promises. Finally I decided to close the account. They billed in advance thus wanted to close it and get a refund of the prorated amount. After many phone calls and emails I still have not recived anything back. The first time I called to cancel I was assured it would be done and to wait a few days but later I found out that it was not even cancelled then and there is no notes in the system. So I called again assured the same thing but still no result. Finally they canceled it a couple weeks before the end of the 3 month advanced billing. Still no refund. These people are really good to take your money once done good luck talking to anyone

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not recommend at all, no customer service and support once they get paid

They were used for the simple task to puch order info in and out of systems

SellerActive review by Suzanne W.
Suzanne W.

"Easiest Company You Will Ever Have Working For You"

What do you like best?

I liked alot of things about SellerActive, but the biggest was their support. They responded very quickly to any request and turned them around usually within 24 hours. They go out of their way to develop needed functionality that in turns helps our customers.

What do you dislike?

I can't say there is anything I dislike about SellerActive. We have had some difficulties with having a separate mobile site vs a responsive site - promotional codes, loyalty program. We knew we were going to go to a responsive site at some point so we did not pay to have this functionality developed for the short term. SellerActive would have been more than willing to get this done for us and I know they would've done it quickly if we requested it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need an excellent mobile solution, then this is the company to work with. I know they have branched out into other areas that I have not experienced, but they have been one of the top companies that I have ever worked with.

We needed a mobile solution and this was very affordable with a lot of custom functionality.

SellerActive review by Don W.
Don W.

"Great service"

What do you like best?

This company knows me and my company. They are working very hard to make things work.

What do you dislike?

No documentation. They need better FAQs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We have history with Seller Active, so we didn't spend any time shopping the competition.

We are now managing inventory across three marketplaces. We could not have done this without SellerActive.

SellerActive review by Ronen A.
Ronen A.

"Excellent FBA repricing and management software"

What do you like best?

We use SellerActive primarily for repricing purposes. It is fast and allows flexible repricing strategies. It allow us to maintain Amazon Buy Box in accordance with our policies.

In addition, SellerActive has the widest range of major sales and management platform integration available out there.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was an easier way to use more than one Amazon account.

We use SellerActive mainly for Amazon repricing.

SellerActive review by Luis M.
Luis M.

"Great communication "

What do you like best?

Great communication, you get a feeling of a personalized service. If anything is an issue they are easy to contact and they listen to recommendations.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the layout of the web portal, even if it has a classic look to it, the application is amazing

Multi-channel listing

SellerActive review by Administrator in Oil & Energy
Administrator in Oil & Energy

"Makes multiple pricing easy"

What do you like best?

It makes it easy to manage multiple sku's and glance at what is happening quickly. The dashboard has plenty of information that tells you what you want to know, quickly.

What do you dislike?

Takes a little while to grasp what the pricing structures will do, but once you get the hang of it, its a piece of cake

Trying to run a brick and mortar store and keep up with the ever changing competition on Amazon is impossible without the help of a repricer such as this one.

SellerActive review by Martin G.
Martin G.

"Awesome but not done for Canadian Seller"

What do you like best?

I Like the Repricer. So Fast and effective.

What do you dislike?

Apps are not done for Canadian Sellers. I can't Link my ebay account because i have to put my listings in Canadian Curency.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If youre a Canadian contact seller support before.

I can adjust my price in bulk and create some groups. Nice!

SellerActive review by User in Sporting Goods
User in Sporting Goods

"A very good product for bulk online sellers dealing with pricing issues"

What do you like best?

I like that I don't have to keep up on thousands of listings on eBay and Amazon always making sure I am the lowest price, saving me tons of valuable time to be able to list more products.

What do you dislike?

Discrepancies in quantity totals, higher priced software, user friendliness.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are selling items where there is a lot of competition this is a great tool.

We now don't have to constantly monitor thousands of listings giving us more time to list more products resulting in higher sales volume.

SellerActive review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Very good system and very attentive. "

What do you like best?

Ease of use, support is very responsive, order management is great.

What do you dislike?

Different excel sheet to post product for each category. Cannot have more than 1 warehouse involved with Selleractive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Price is good, support team is very attentive and knowledgeable and easy to use.

Inventory among marketplaces, pricing, repricing.

SellerActive review by User in Internet

"Seller Active"

What do you like best?

It works very well for shipping management. The staff that works there are also very responsive

What do you dislike?

I was never able to implement this as I originally planned. There needs to be a much better listing management process. In the end, I decided to only use Seller Active for managing shipping.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Perhaps things have changed since I tried to implement this as an inventory management program

It speeds up the shipping process

SellerActive review by Samahria R.
Samahria R.

"Review"

What do you like best?

The Sales team and customer service team are awesome.

What do you dislike?

It did not offer the features that I needed most for my business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Add easier integration for multi-channel fulfillment. Such as Joelister. Also, use a better shipping service. Desktop Shipper is out of date. Use Shipstation.

It solved a need to load data to Amazon from ebay.

SellerActive review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Overpromises, under delivers"

What do you like best?

They're friendly, that's for sure! They also seem to be the perfect fit for simple businesses.

What do you dislike?

They over promise and under deliver. I run a complex business and they opened up the sales pitch with all the right answers. The second I put in my down payment, all of those promises went out the window and led to, oh I didn't realize you meant that - and - Yes it's in development.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you spell out exactly what you need and do a full trial without paying.

I don't understand the question.

SellerActive review by Matthew B.
Matthew B.

"Great service!"

What do you like best?

The communication and service is top notch. It is so easy to get help and reach someone when needed

What do you dislike?

Some learning curve at the beginning. Be prepared to be a little overwhelmed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start out slow and take your time.

NA

SellerActive review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Simple yet effective"

What do you like best?

Very simple to use, does the job, very very cheap

What do you dislike?

The UI is a bit confusing at times, some limited functionality

Connecting out inventory to marketplaces, monitoring sales

SellerActive review by Lily S.
Lily S.

"a little confusing at first, support is not as helpful"

What do you like best?

can kit the items from different sales channels to share inventory

What do you dislike?

cannot push listings to different sales channels

Recommendations to others considering the product

consider your company size and how smooth you want your workflow to be. There MIGHT be extra/additional steps to do from selleractive than using the import/export feature of a sales channel itself.

inventory management.

SellerActive review by Administrator in Public Safety
Administrator in Public Safety

"We used this software for managing our inventory on multiple marketplaces."

What do you like best?

It's easy to use and makes sense. I've tried several different solutions and this was by far the best thus far.

What do you dislike?

Can't think of anything. This has been a better experience than I've had with any other multichannel software.

Controlling inventory across multiple platforms.

SellerActive review by Consultant

"Works well, but needs some work"

What do you like best?

It makes inventory mgt. easier. Shows sales across marketplaces.

What do you dislike?

WooCommerce integration not great. Reports.

Allowed us to sell on Marketplaces such as Jet.

SellerActive review by Administrator in Wholesale
Administrator in Wholesale

"Seller Active review"

What do you like best?

Professional and friendly, by phone and email.

What do you dislike?

Technology has many faults. The inventory system is often inaccurate because the time lag with Amazon is too long.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want multi-channel inventory control, don't count on it being accurate.

The re-pricing tool is good for Amazon, not so much for others.

Solving-pricing. It has simplified and helped our gross margin with the repricing on Amazon seller central.

SellerActive review by User in Sporting Goods
User in Sporting Goods

"Great working relationship with Seller Active"

What do you like best?

Seller Active has always been very attentive to our business needs and have responded very fast. They are always accessible and complete project on time or before they are due.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything that I have disliked during our working relationship. Jason and Ryan have personally been engaged with our projects and made them happen!

When we began our relationship with Seller Active, we did not have a solution to mobile users. They helped us to create a mobile solution at a great value too.

SellerActive review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Good "

What do you like best?

Can switch from accounts like ebay to jet to amazon

What do you dislike?

Having issues with Jet integration its been over a few months and its still not working

streamlines all pricing and listing

SellerActive review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"current user review"

What do you like best?

ease of use, managing amazon listings, changing pricing and use of repricer

What do you dislike?

not responsive enough/quick enough, reporting is not robust enough for our purposes

Recommendations to others considering the product

n/a

time management

SellerActive review by User in Maritime
User in Maritime

"SellerActive has been essential for our business to properly manage multiple marketplaces. "

What do you like best?

Ease of use for management of multiple sales channels

What do you dislike?

Reporting and analytics features for product pricing

We have been able to efficiently manage pricing and inventory updates.

Learning about SellerActive?

* We monitor all SellerActive reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.