SellerCloud

SellerCloud software integrates with more sales channels than any other provider on the market today and with no per channel fee, your company can maintain the broadest exposure in virtually every leading marketplace.

Work for SellerCloud?

Learning about SellerCloud?

SellerCloud Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 50 SellerCloud reviews
SellerCloud review by <span>Warren M.</span>
Warren M.

Great cost/benefit, loaded with features, long learning curve

What do you like best?

Sellerlcoud is rich in features and provides a huge range of channel connectivity options. They have a great wiki (recently revamped), video training and responsive support. With so many options/features, most scenarios can be implemented. I know of no other system that connects to almost every marketplace, shopping cart and even flash sale site out there. Furthermore, their pricing makes it affordable and the best cost/benefit of any of the many systems I looked into. Rather than spending tens of thousands of $$$ on NetSuite or ChannelAdvisor, Sellercloud will do nearly everything you want and at a fraction of the price.

What do you dislike?

The user interface has a long learning curve and is not intuitive at all. Navigating the menus and options takes patience and regular questions to support, which fortunately is very good. Accounting is a problem since the external integration with Quickbooks etc is based on flat file exchange. Finally, with so many features and such breadth and depth of functionality, I have come across things that don't work as expected only to find out that I'm the first person to implement them!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent value for money but you'll need to invest time to learn the system.

Multi-channel connectivity and management of a central repository of product data. We have a small team and need to automate operations as much as possible to enable us to push as many products out to as many channels as possible. Although not always elegant, Sellercloud does this.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SellerCloud
SellerCloud review by <span>Jacob R.</span>
Jacob R.

all in one

What do you like best?

have all available marketplace and they add new once within a short time after it launches

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike, they have you need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

they have an easy api and you can build your self options they dont have yet, also about the interface that allot of reviews or complaining i heard they are in the procses of redesigning it

Seller Cloud allows us to manage all inventory and fulfillment in one place as well as listing it on multiple or new marketplaces with once click,

its also great for order management/rma and customer service as you can search name etc and get all order details including profit& lost so you can make proper decisions if to send replacement etc

What Multichannel Retail solution do you use?

SellerCloud review by <span>Alexander P.</span>
Alexander P.

Excellent package

What do you like best?

The SellerCloud team has created an all inclusive suite of solutions that will take any online retailer and help them become a competitive online presence. The software itself runs efficiently and has little to no down time. The support staff is extremely knowledgeable.

What do you dislike?

Learning curve can be quite daunting and support doesn't always explain what they have done to fix issues that arise. This problem is mostly attributed to the fact that there is so much that this software can do that educating people on it's capabilities is a huge undertaking. They are working on training modules that have been extremely helpful, though!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it and ask a lot of questions along the way. Because of it's size, don't get discouraged if it seems too complicated. It IS complicated... and that is a good thing.

We use the inventory management, purchasing and shipping modules of their software. The reporting modules are very inclusive. This program is very customizable if you find a feature it does not already have. I doubt you will be able to find much, though.... it has literally everything you could hope for.

SellerCloud review by <span>Reuven C.</span>
Reuven C.

I Enjoy Sellercloud

What do you like best?

It definitely is quite comprehensive in that I feel I can do most any task that comes to mind when dealing with our online marketplaces

What do you dislike?

I dislike how it can be difficult to put together simple pairing of information. For example I want to cross reference X with Y and seemingly there would be a way to do that but I wouldn't be sure how to get there without giving a phone call to the user supports.

I guess to be more practical, I would love a monthly phone call from a representative where I could come with a list of questions and say hey, how can I do this or hey, can you explain to me what this does? Or hey, this is how I run my business and what I use, can you teach me a new tool I haven't used that might be helpful?

This way I can learn how to do things I'm looking to do, I can answer some of my curiosity questions that arise when I browse the system, and I could discover brand new things I had no idea I needed. Also I always love the idea of growing relationships

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is worthwhile.

We have a large inventory and create large POs and send large ones to Amazon for FBA. We have improved our speed and our effectiveness.

SellerCloud review by <span>Dan K.</span>
Dan K.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Great MultiChannel Partner, Developer friendly.

What do you like best?

The flexibility of the system. Chances are they have every channel you want to be on.

What do you dislike?

Lack of documentation. With new channels being added, its hard to keep up, but more written guidance would be helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great company to work with. Their platform is flexible enough to handle all current and upcoming marketplaces. A perfect fit for our needs.

Creating and managing product listings on multiple marketplaces. We want to concentrate on doing what we do best. Warehousing and shipping our products. Sellercloud enables us to concentrate on those skillets while providing us with access to all current and even emerging marketplaces. This tool has allowed our business to expand and fine tune other processes that enable us to provide a better value to our customers.

SellerCloud review by Administrator in Sporting Goods
Administrator in Sporting Goods
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

A comprehensive all in one solution for e-commerce sellers

What do you like best?

Anything you can image that you would ever need or ever want in a software is available with Seller Cloud. Shipping, receiving, inventory management, multichannel, multi-store, FBA to any channel automation. Proper kit integration.

What do you dislike?

With so many features it can be overwhelming, also because of this, you will most likely discover features down the line that you wish you had known about in the beginning. I would review the entire wiki help center on a bi-weekly basis for at least 2 months as you will begin to understand better how the different parts work with each other. My biggest complaint is the User interface is not very practical. Some things take way to many steps to complete, also with so many options, it takes longer to find what you are looking for. I wish there was a way to customize option menus so you do not have to always view all the options.

Huge improvement in warehouse workflow, improved integration with every channel we sell on. ability to sell on channels I never even knew existed.

Learning about SellerCloud?

* We monitor all SellerCloud reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.