SellerCloud

SellerCloud software integrates with more sales channels than any other provider on the market today and with no per channel fee, your company can maintain the broadest exposure in virtually every leading marketplace.

Work for SellerCloud?

Learning about SellerCloud?

SellerCloud Reviews

Showing 50 SellerCloud reviews
SellerCloud review by Warren M.
Warren M.

"Great cost/benefit, loaded with features, long learning curve"

What do you like best?

Sellerlcoud is rich in features and provides a huge range of channel connectivity options. They have a great wiki (recently revamped), video training and responsive support. With so many options/features, most scenarios can be implemented. I know of no other system that connects to almost every marketplace, shopping cart and even flash sale site out there. Furthermore, their pricing makes it affordable and the best cost/benefit of any of the many systems I looked into. Rather than spending tens of thousands of $$$ on NetSuite or ChannelAdvisor, Sellercloud will do nearly everything you want and at a fraction of the price.

What do you dislike?

The user interface has a long learning curve and is not intuitive at all. Navigating the menus and options takes patience and regular questions to support, which fortunately is very good. Accounting is a problem since the external integration with Quickbooks etc is based on flat file exchange. Finally, with so many features and such breadth and depth of functionality, I have come across things that don't work as expected only to find out that I'm the first person to implement them!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent value for money but you'll need to invest time to learn the system.

Multi-channel connectivity and management of a central repository of product data. We have a small team and need to automate operations as much as possible to enable us to push as many products out to as many channels as possible. Although not always elegant, Sellercloud does this.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SellerCloud
SellerCloud review by Jacob R.
Jacob R.

"all in one "

What do you like best?

have all available marketplace and they add new once within a short time after it launches

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike, they have you need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

they have an easy api and you can build your self options they dont have yet, also about the interface that allot of reviews or complaining i heard they are in the procses of redesigning it

Seller Cloud allows us to manage all inventory and fulfillment in one place as well as listing it on multiple or new marketplaces with once click,

its also great for order management/rma and customer service as you can search name etc and get all order details including profit& lost so you can make proper decisions if to send replacement etc

What Multichannel Retail solution do you use?

SellerCloud review by Alexander P.
Alexander P.

"Excellent package"

What do you like best?

The SellerCloud team has created an all inclusive suite of solutions that will take any online retailer and help them become a competitive online presence. The software itself runs efficiently and has little to no down time. The support staff is extremely knowledgeable.

What do you dislike?

Learning curve can be quite daunting and support doesn't always explain what they have done to fix issues that arise. This problem is mostly attributed to the fact that there is so much that this software can do that educating people on it's capabilities is a huge undertaking. They are working on training modules that have been extremely helpful, though!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it and ask a lot of questions along the way. Because of it's size, don't get discouraged if it seems too complicated. It IS complicated... and that is a good thing.

We use the inventory management, purchasing and shipping modules of their software. The reporting modules are very inclusive. This program is very customizable if you find a feature it does not already have. I doubt you will be able to find much, though.... it has literally everything you could hope for.

SellerCloud review by Reuven C.
Reuven C.

"I Enjoy Sellercloud"

What do you like best?

It definitely is quite comprehensive in that I feel I can do most any task that comes to mind when dealing with our online marketplaces

What do you dislike?

I dislike how it can be difficult to put together simple pairing of information. For example I want to cross reference X with Y and seemingly there would be a way to do that but I wouldn't be sure how to get there without giving a phone call to the user supports.

I guess to be more practical, I would love a monthly phone call from a representative where I could come with a list of questions and say hey, how can I do this or hey, can you explain to me what this does? Or hey, this is how I run my business and what I use, can you teach me a new tool I haven't used that might be helpful?

This way I can learn how to do things I'm looking to do, I can answer some of my curiosity questions that arise when I browse the system, and I could discover brand new things I had no idea I needed. Also I always love the idea of growing relationships

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is worthwhile.

We have a large inventory and create large POs and send large ones to Amazon for FBA. We have improved our speed and our effectiveness.

SellerCloud review by Dan K.
Dan K.

"Great MultiChannel Partner, Developer friendly."

What do you like best?

The flexibility of the system. Chances are they have every channel you want to be on.

What do you dislike?

Lack of documentation. With new channels being added, its hard to keep up, but more written guidance would be helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great company to work with. Their platform is flexible enough to handle all current and upcoming marketplaces. A perfect fit for our needs.

Creating and managing product listings on multiple marketplaces. We want to concentrate on doing what we do best. Warehousing and shipping our products. Sellercloud enables us to concentrate on those skillets while providing us with access to all current and even emerging marketplaces. This tool has allowed our business to expand and fine tune other processes that enable us to provide a better value to our customers.

Administrator in Sporting Goods

"A comprehensive all in one solution for e-commerce sellers"

What do you like best?

Anything you can image that you would ever need or ever want in a software is available with Seller Cloud. Shipping, receiving, inventory management, multichannel, multi-store, FBA to any channel automation. Proper kit integration.

What do you dislike?

With so many features it can be overwhelming, also because of this, you will most likely discover features down the line that you wish you had known about in the beginning. I would review the entire wiki help center on a bi-weekly basis for at least 2 months as you will begin to understand better how the different parts work with each other. My biggest complaint is the User interface is not very practical. Some things take way to many steps to complete, also with so many options, it takes longer to find what you are looking for. I wish there was a way to customize option menus so you do not have to always view all the options.

Huge improvement in warehouse workflow, improved integration with every channel we sell on. ability to sell on channels I never even knew existed.

SellerCloud review by Jason B.
Jason B.

"A little clunky but works great"

What do you like best?

It does what it is supposed to do. We were not looking for anything fancy, just needed to manage listings from one place and this does that well.

What do you dislike?

It is not very intuitive.

I don't know if the problem is solvable but the interface took a lot of getting used to. Seems like there are redundant elements and stuff put in weird places.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you check it out thoroughly so you know it will fit into how you work. If it does it is a great little piece of software.

Multi-channel listing management.

Benefit: We can do that from one place now :-)

SellerCloud review by Mendy S.
Mendy S.

"The best inventory and order management tool"

What do you like best?

Easy to learn. Easy to use. Has everything that a small or big business needs. The available e-commerce channel integration with close to 30 markets is incredible.

What do you dislike?

Not much. The integration with FBA inbound shipments could be more streamlined and the receiving data to more readily available with seller cloud.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Relatively easy to integrate/implement. Easy of selling on multiple channels. Easy of inventory control. Proper business reporting.

Inventory management. All orders from all e-commerce channels in one place. Purchasing, receiving etc. able to properly run sales reports, inventory report. Reorders.

SellerCloud review by User in Textiles
User in Textiles

"One of the best decisions i made."

What do you like best?

they integrate with lots of channels, at the time i signed up with them i couldn't find anyone else able or willing to integrate all my accounts, also i liked the fact it integrates with QuickBooks, and constant feed of live inventory across all our accounts.

What do you dislike?

customization's are sometimes costly, and take time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

i have met a lot of other people using sellercloud, i see a lot of them don't even know what additional features sellercloud offers, i recommend always ask them for the issues you have, you can sometimes be surprised with solutions

we got one centralized system for purchasing, managing & feeding live inventory, managing orders and tracking,

i never realized how much sales we lost when we had to manually manage inventory across so many platforms, its a huge benefit

SellerCloud review by Randall W.
Randall W.

"Seller Cloud Performs to Expectations"

What do you like best?

Seller Cloud integrates with all of the marketplaces we work with. Their support system is actually pretty good compared to experiences we've had with other software.

What do you dislike?

When setting up for multiple ecommerce sites you need to create shadow SKU's for each product and assign them to them to the site. This creates an extra step that seems unnecessary.

Seller Cloud enables us to manage inventory and orders across multiple ecommerce sites and marketplaces. We'd used several systems before including Solid Commerce and Stitchlabs, but they didn't support all of the marketplaces we wanted to sell in such as Wayfair and Houzz.

SellerCloud review by Mark H.
Mark H.

"Very Robust"

What do you like best?

SellerCloud is a super robust product content management system and provides a huge plethora of integrations.

What do you dislike?

The platform is extremely touchy and hard to navigate. It takes a long time to learn the platform, and developing SOPs is essential.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you develop a lot of time for training and implementation. It is a slow process and takes a long time to learn. Develop SOPs as soon as possible.

We list products in several marketplaces, so being able to pull products in from Amazon and list them to several other marketplaces has saved hours of time.

SellerCloud review by Administrator in Executive Office
Administrator in Executive Office

"All in One Place"

What do you like best?

I Like Most that you have all services under one program

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that the program is very user unfriendly and as i personally figure out all sorts of programs on my own and like to explore them, but this one i am working on it more than a year and still haven't figure all out yet and t feels very frustrating to deal with it. although as i spoke to community members that use this program and they keep on saying that it it a wonderful program and that i should stick out the time until i will be a pro....

That i can search all orders, order processing, manage returns, manage CRM, Reports.

SellerCloud review by User in Consumer Electronics
User in Consumer Electronics

"Very customizable"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that they work with you to customize the program so that you can make it work for you! Their support is always available and knowledgeable.

the interface is pleasant and easy to follow. their wiki is very clear and easy to follow.

What do you dislike?

kits are a little complicated - but i have not yet found a software that does kits perfectly.

The ticketing system is not the best if it's an easy issue that's great but it can take some time to hear back from support once an issue gets complicated.

We sell on multiple venues and I like that they can customize to any new platform we want to join.

SellerCloud review by Mike R.
Mike R.

"The most powerful option out there. "

What do you like best?

The functionality of Seller Cloud far exceeds the other options in this segment at a price that beats almost every other comparable option.

What do you dislike?

The interface is very cluttered with too many options and not enough options to customize it to your specific needs.

The ability to manage purchasing, listings, inventory, shipping and returns all in one platform.

SellerCloud review by Shia G.
Shia G.

"Comprehensive inventory and order management system"

What do you like best?

ShipBridge for shipping is great as is their inventory and order management system- everything is very detailed.

What do you dislike?

Nothingto dislike, they will cater to whatever you need.

Seller Cloud manages our inventory very efficiently across multiple platforms in various countries which was previously a major hassle to deal with and we were thus able to increase our sales exponentially.

Administrator in Sporting Goods

"SellerCloud for the WIN"

What do you like best?

This is hands down one of the most sophisticated programs I've ever seen! We've gone through many other like it, but all are inferior in comparison to SellerCloud. I love the Shipping/Receive/Image Bridges. The customer support is great and they are usually pretty prompt with their responses. I will be a dedicated SellerCloud user for a long time and can't wait to see how they improve from here.

What do you dislike?

The Interface isn't very user friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have patience through the setup process and don't stress out over navigating around while using this software. It can be overwhelming at first.

Inventory Tracking, Shipping/Receiving, Predictive Repurchasing/Restocking, Automated emails, PO's/Invoices, FBA shipments. EVERYTHING!

Administrator in Retail

"Great tool to run a multi channel ecommerce business but time consuming to be comfortable with it."

What do you like best?

You have access to many different channels out of the box.

What do you dislike?

there are some limitations on publishing products using sellercloud. The returns is really cumbersome.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are using shopify, ebay, and amazon, this is a great inventory management system. They will also integrate with other channels for a price.

Managing inventory on multiple channels. Great for managing inventory!

SellerCloud review by Brad C.
Brad C.

"the only solution"

What do you like best?

Seller Cloud is the only solution that works for our multichannel business model.

What do you dislike?

Seller Cloud has so many moving parts that it is difficult for them sometimes to stay on top of adding new channels AND make sure that all the existing channels are in working order.

Recommendations to others considering the product

just do it, stop thinking

Seller Cloud allows us to manage all inventory and fulfillment in one place...can't imagine doing it any other way.

SellerCloud review by User in Internet

"Excellent Seller Software/App"

What do you like best?

What I really like the most is its features. It truly makes things easier for sellers. It provides convenience and round the clock support when needed

What do you dislike?

It is kinda overwhelming at first but once you get used to it, you'll find it very easy to use and navigate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go ahead and purchase a subscription with this amazing software and see how it could benefit your company and make things much more easier!

It synchronized everything and it lessens all the manual works to be done for busy business owners.

Administrator in Retail

"Great tool for managing your inventory."

What do you like best?

Inventory

Able to have multiple shops

Data feeds get sent easily and fast to other channels

What do you dislike?

Answering of questions can take a while.

Not being able to remove skus you longer need if an order is attached to it.

Keeping our inventory up to date on all of our channels.

SellerCloud review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"An amazing solution for multi-channel"

What do you like best?

The fact that Purchasing and Inventory management is in one system with all eCommerce marketplaces integration, it simplifies multiple tasks.

The fact that I have to list an item once, and then with a click on a button list it on all marketplaces.

What do you dislike?

The layout is not so fancy and looks raw to the first impression, but they say that they'll work on it. But I'm definitely Okay with it, as it's multiple advantages.

We avoid Overselling, we can predict purchasing, and a lot more!

SellerCloud review by Danielle M.
Danielle M.

"7 months with Seller Cloud"

What do you like best?

Seller Could has a great tool for managing replenishment inventory. Predicted Order amounts are based on demand, production time and how much is needed for a certain time frame.

What do you dislike?

Seller Cloud seems a little bulky sometimes however, support is always there to help.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Call and talk to them to find out is it's right for you.

Predicted purchasing is helping inventory levels

SellerCloud review by Administrator in Design
Administrator in Design

"great customization."

What do you like best?

Having a dedicated personalized support.

What do you dislike?

They can get busy at times and forget about your requests.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are like me working with a great amount a Internet retail sales channels, It's worth going through the customization process. I get the feeling SelllerCloud sees their customers as a long term relationship investment.

Offering me with and all in one drop ship solution.

Administrator in Sporting Goods

"Seller Cloud more channels more sales"

What do you like best?

Integrated with the most sales channels

What do you dislike?

Its very deep, its easy to miss a checked box that has an effect on how the platform works.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It very good software, but there is a learning curve. If you need development or code written they are kinda slow , but good

overselling has been eliminated, we were able to link inventory and sync it between all sales channels

SellerCloud review by Administrator in Accounting
Administrator in Accounting

"Very capable but very frustrating"

What do you like best?

Seller Cloud is great for connecting multiple channels easily and quickly pushing products across the board.

What do you dislike?

The program is a bear to work with and is definitely made by a programmer. Also, they seem to update api details without notice breaking connections to our facilities.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you only have one warehouse this works great, gets messy if you're splitting warehouse/suppliers.

Seller Cloud connects us to multiple third party channels in one place, allowing us to centralize all those channels for our warehouses.

SellerCloud review by Denis F.
Denis F.

"Account manager with 2+ years experience with Seller Cloud"

What do you like best?

I do like multichannel management a lot, makes it very easy to manage different marketplaces via Seller Cloud. Inventory management, order processing and report system makes daily operation much easier.

What do you dislike?

I wish SellerCloud would integrate more with Amazon.

Multichannel management, purchasing, shipping.

SellerCloud review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"Helped grow our business on third party platforms"

What do you like best?

able to track inventory and sales on platforms at once

What do you dislike?

sometimes difficult to list.

the integration with some marketplaces is difficult

Recommendations to others considering the product

just be sure to ask if ALL your items are listed on Amazon before doing an import

better growth on platforms

SellerCloud review by Jack D.
Jack D.

"Great Software for Small and Midsize Businesses"

What do you like best?

Product Listing, Order handling, multi channel listing,shipping, inventory updates,great dashboard and will to customize API

What do you dislike?

Shpping rate shopping does not work with all carriers

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great software

THis is offering us a one stop shop to create list sell fulfill all orders

SellerCloud review by User in Retail
User in Retail

""Warehouse Manager" manage orders, listings, inventory, shipping and returns."

What do you like best?

That I can compare shipping prices all at ones.

What do you dislike?

That sometimes it takes a few days to get a response when something inst working properly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This program is amazing. you won't regret it.

Shipping/Inventory

SellerCloud review by Executive Sponsor in Retail
Executive Sponsor in Retail

"SellerCloud - the most comprehensive solution currently available"

What do you like best?

Features, Options, They cover a large variety of channels, offer many plug-ins, and add-ons. Kits, Shadows, too much to list!

What do you dislike?

Some loose ends. Lack of proper data mappings. Support (but there is noticeable improvement lately). reporting,

Recommendations to others considering the product

do your own research, but first truly understand your individual needs. Be prepared to change the way you do things - this is true with any system.

Multi-Channel management, streamlined order processing, inventory management,

SellerCloud review by User in Consumer Goods
User in Consumer Goods

"Tried the rest, and came running back"

What do you like best?

The breadth of options for reports, the ability to seamlessly post to so many platforms and easily track inventory

What do you dislike?

With the many options for reports, we tend to get spoiled and want everything working flawlessly. It also lends to expectations of what I may think are 'basic' functions within those reports.

The ability to sell a limited amount of inventory on multiple platforms without allocating to each.

SellerCloud review by Geoff S.
Geoff S.

"Great Service"

What do you like best?

Pushes everything I need to my various marketplaces.

What do you dislike?

A bit cumbersome from time to time. It should be a bit easier to add things manually.

Multil Channel Fulfillment

SellerCloud review by Judah P.
Judah P.

"Use it to process orders to be shipped"

What do you like best?

All the components are integrated with our system

What do you dislike?

there arent enough search options and exporting

Makes it easier to process an order and have it shipped out

SellerCloud review by Isaac K.
Isaac K.

"Too manny clicks"

What do you like best?

Everything is one place. Easy to download orders.

What do you dislike?

Needs to update look. Very messy. Slow a bit

Managing different market places. It does work well with those.

SellerCloud review by Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"Usefull multichannel integration"

What do you like best?

The fact that synchronizes the inventory of all our selling channels

What do you dislike?

Tha I was not able to export my store database from Amazon store to Magento store so we had to do it manually and with external tools

Not to be worried about selling in Amazone or eBay and have to update the inventory manually in Magento or vise-versa

SellerCloud review by Administrator

"Complete Solution, Online Retail, Traditional Wholesale "

What do you like best?

Easier operation more time for sales, Less operational costs, Less labor costs

What do you dislike?

I prefer that they should have csv import for every possible channel

Recommendations to others considering the product

don't wait,

Reordering is much easier,

Operational functions are more organized and easier.

While online retailers reports you sales, Sellercloud combines other related costs to reports so i can see real profitability.

SellerCloud review by User in Apparel & Fashion
User in Apparel & Fashion

"Better Than an Average Solution"

What do you like best?

Lot of different and useful features including many import options, user/change history, etc.

What do you dislike?

Lack of support, quite distracting - inconsistent views, inaccuracy in qty sold resulting in unreliable replenishment

Recommendations to others considering the product

So far, you may still need some other tools for better and more accurate product replenishment, reporting and actual product listing

PO management, scheduled tasks, etc.

SellerCloud review by Moshe B.
Moshe B.

"seller clound"

What do you like best?

the integration with eCommerce channels

What do you dislike?

i kike everything but i think it can be better

retail channels , Catalog Management , Inventory Management

SellerCloud review by User in Building Materials
User in Building Materials

"An easy and quick way to sell and keep inventory"

What do you like best?

Buying predictions based upon my selling and inventory

What do you dislike?

At times the program doesn't ​speak to the third party program

Recommendations to others considering the product

The fact that we are still growing, means we have been doing something right and seller cloud is one of those reasons.

Inventory control and easy listing on multi platforms

"Inventory Management"

What do you like best?

The ability to sync our inventory across multiple platforms.

What do you dislike?

Products with variations can be difficult to work with because they don't import from Amazon perfectly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It depends how big your business is and what platforms you need.

We can sell on multiple platforms using just one fulfillment center.

"Many Features"

What do you like best?

The ability to combine listings from many market places and run 1 inventory and order management

What do you dislike?

a lot of information required to setup listings. Needs a lot of time and can become quite annoying at some time depending on what channel

Shipping multiple orders with one click

SellerCloud review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Great software for Amazon only sellers but a must for mulit channel sellers"

What do you like best?

The shipping part of the program. All orders from all channels come in to one shipping program.

What do you dislike?

Graphic interface can use a facelift. It works, but can look better. You do get used to use it anyway.

Being able to sell on more channels. Automating processes.

SellerCloud review by Administrator in Wholesale
Administrator in Wholesale

"Highly recomended"

What do you like best?

The flexibility to integrate with our software and to customize according to our needs, with excellent customer support.

What do you dislike?

Doesn't provide full integration with Amazon Vendor Central, like uploading ASN and invoicing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recomended

Integrate with multiple channels to have everything in one platform.

SellerCloud review by User

"Great System but Hard to work with"

What do you like best?

It Has Everything! Can access all Accounts on one System

What do you dislike?

Very Old Interface, too many Options to choose from

Recommendations to others considering the product

Need to get used to Old Interface and Lots of Options

Keeping track on Stock within different marketplaces was the greatest thing

SellerCloud review by Administrator in Information Services
Administrator in Information Services

"Good partner, limited services"

What do you like best?

Order processing from retail partners...

What do you dislike?

Limited retailer partnership. We have tried to partner with several retailers that SellerCloud does not connect with, we had to pay for a 2nd service that SC couldn't provide.

EDI services and drop ship operations.

SellerCloud review by User in Writing and Editing
User in Writing and Editing

"Great and best Program for Online Selleing"

What do you like best?

I like the most the Predicting Purchasing which makes it easy to re stock your FBA inventory and other sites

What do you dislike?

the shipping program ship bridge needs a redo need to be cleaner and faster

Mainly restocking and inventory control

SellerCloud review by Administrator in Wholesale
Administrator in Wholesale

"Pretty Smooth So far"

What do you like best?

Service is good . They respond pretty quick .

What do you dislike?

Would like to have some more channels to work with.,

Recommendations to others considering the product

add on more channels and synch them . Would help a lot. Get Home depot

Efficiency. And errors

SellerCloud review by User in Construction
User in Construction

"all in one"

What do you like best?

i use ship-bridge a lot and its vary good sorted and clearly everything

What do you dislike?

sum or the options menu like on the order page and by the inventory page

quicker costumer service will be vary good

SellerCloud review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Top notch product and support"

What do you like best?

Responsiveness of support team and account management

What do you dislike?

Occasional server speed issues, unable to seamlessly adapt to my specific workflow

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended, but expect to immerse yourself in learning the system

Inventory and listing management

SellerCloud review by User

"So far "

What do you like best?

Once you get used to it its easy to manuvour

What do you dislike?

Its a bit tricky to use. still trying to trouble shoot

good for ineventory and warehouse use

Learning about SellerCloud?

* We monitor all SellerCloud reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.