SellHack

Learning about SellHack?

SellHack Reviews

Ask SellHack a Question
Showing 15 SellHack reviews
SellHack review by Gary F.
Gary F.

"Sellhack - A Review"

What do you like best?

Sellhack makes it very easy to find critical contact information for potential (and sometimes) existing clients/candidates. Sellhack eliminates the time having spent searching through company websites and other databases for accurate contact information.

What do you dislike?

Although the algorithm is usually pretty accurate in terms of deliverable information, Sellhack is not 100% reliable. Emails offered can sometimes bounce back, which makes the search process a little loner.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you notice that one email is vastly different from another in the same company, Sellhack's accuracy might be off. Do not rely on Sellhack to be solely your only tool for finding important contact information.

Sellhack is a go-to-tool when is comes to our marketing efforts. Finding accurate contact information is key to selling your product and services. Sellhack allows us to eliminate the time-consuming search and pinpoint specific people to target (in a short amount of time).

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SellHack
SellHack review by kiprotich g.
kiprotich g.

"SellHack"

What do you like best?

I like its feature of searching individual contact emails in any company provided you know the company details or domain and also the first name and second name ,It make it easy to obtain the required details of intended person in an organization

What do you dislike?

Its not always 100 percent accurate,,also if you use a wrong domain with right first and second name it easily give misleading results

Need training to new members

Recommendations to others considering the product

kindly embrace the sell hack,it has tremendous benefits to both a researcher and an organization,it helps in retrieval of contacts and emails of the individuals.It is fast,efficient and user friendly

Searching individual titles and contact information .The benefits includes saving on time and it is highly reliable and efficient.

What Sales Intelligence solution do you use?

SellHack review by Boniface V.
Boniface V.

"Use SellHack to Crack Prospect Email Addresses from LinkedIn"

What do you like best?

We are currently using SellHack to extract prospect emails from LinkedIn. Sell Hack is Very accurate and efficient when it comes to cracking email addresses.

What do you dislike?

So far so good. I am currently enjoying everything about the software. It is very efficient and accurate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend any business or individual trying to build a prospect contact list to use SellHack and they will never regret. It is efficient and accurate.

Before it was very difficult to get prospects email addresses but with the software it has become very easy. The software is also giving us accurate email addresses hence we are assured of reaching the right people with the addresses obtained.

SellHack review by Aravind N.
Aravind N.

"Emails just in a click"

What do you like best?

Sellhack best works with LinkedIn. But now Sellhack provides business emails when you enter name and domain of the company. It shows the percentage of confidence for emails generated. Sellhack deducts the credits only for verified emails. It has Lead generating option with a beautiful dashboard. It has list uploading option to get the business emails. Sellhack is less expensive than other similar softwares.

What do you dislike?

It provides emails with which LinkedIn profile is created. Initially Sellhack came with a Hack in button besides the connect button in the LinkedIn profile which reveals LinkedIn profile owner's private email which is hidden in the profile until they get connected to someone. This worked until Sellhack received a cease and desist letter from LinkedIn. The saddest part is now sellhack provides only business emails. It doesn't provide any phone numbers of the prospects.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sellhack provides only business emails for now. It provides batch processing and lead generation with less cost than other softwares available.

Sellhack provides batch processing option which helps us to get emails for the list of prospects uploaded. It has lead generating option by giving the requirements which is very useful to our sales and HR team.

SellHack review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Cool tool, some limitations"

What do you like best?

I liked best the convenience of it connecting directly to LinkedIN. When you had a screen of potential prospects, the sell hack menu on the right pulled over and you could click & add quickly and easily.

What do you dislike?

Some limitations included the ability to add more than 200 prospects to a list in a day. For inside sales- that deems an issue if you spend a day prospecting. There were some workarounds but were limited to LinkedIN policies- not sell hack. I also disliked the accuracy of the emails provided. We were on the verge of being on a 'do not email' block list before we realized we had to do a bit more scrubbing of the email list before sending.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to have someone in your company try this before purchasing. Also I'd recommend someone using that is tech-saavy and can figure things on their own versus requiring a lot of support as it's a small company.

The business problem we solved using SellHack was not having the email / contact information for the prospects we wanted/ needed to reach. The benefit we realized was the cost to gain access to that many emails at one time.

SellHack review by Keith K.
Keith K.

"Proved its worth in very short order"

What do you like best?

There are a number of these solutions on the market but I've found Sellhack to be one of the best new tools out there.

1-I like the flexibility you have in both pulling data and uploading data.

2-ease of use in dashboard

3-if you bring referrals in you'll get rewarded with additional contacts

Oh and last but not least I got an email back from one of the founders on a question.

What do you dislike?

I think that the UI could use a little work but we all strive for progress not perfection.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Upgrade to paid trial to truly evaluate.

Get some G2 (see what I did there) on a few other platforms to ensure this is adequate and can easily prove ROI for sales manager etc.

Lead gen

Contact info for prospects

Huge efficiency gains

I'm still realizing benefits and will circle back on this after I continue to use.

SellHack review by Michael B.
Michael B.

"Good software"

What do you like best?

I like those pearly user-friendly and that the interface is not too cluttered. Too often there are software programs that come as a service in there so jampacked with materials that I can’t really make any sense of it.

What do you dislike?

I don’t like that sometimes I have so much information in there that my computer cannot handle the software. But I think this is more of a hardware problem problem and not a software problem

I’ve read more customers and been able to have my staff have a better use of their time

SellHack review by Peter S.
Peter S.

"Great tool to quickly find verified emails | Approve of CEO "

What do you like best?

As the world of sales has changed dramatically, the email experts at SellHack have taken this evolution and developed a solution(that actually was initially developed to solve an internal issue they were having) Ryan O'Donnell is the CEO and he's a very intelligent/experienced email analyst/entrepreneur.

What I like best about Sellhack, is the ability to quickly verify emails and build prospecting lists based on it.

What do you dislike?

I'm not a huge fan of the credits, but you're providing a solution that(although it's possible to find verified email addresses without your tool - it takes much more time). I'd love some ways to earn credits other than referrals.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is a high level of availability of solutions that will help you discover prospects' emails, but not many have the list-building functionality. Their pricing is affordable, and this product was designed by Email-Experts.

Search whichever particular podcast application you use for Ryan O'Donnell and find "The Brutal Truth about Sales and Selling" hosted by Brian Burns, and listen to Ryan talk about his story and why he developed this product.

Then I highly suggest creating an account. They give you 10 free email verifications/month, but I'd strongly consider upgrading to access the list building features.

The new way to get a prospect on the phone is to get them an email notification on their phone. It's a pain when you're consistently receiving soft-bounces on email addresses, especially if you're dealing with a gatekeeper who won't let you get through via phone.

SellHack review by Kieran G.
Kieran G.

"Getting there"

What do you like best?

It's relatively easy to use and decently accurate. Usually if I prospect a list of 150, about 115-130 of them have an email for me to use. They also have a great support team and are very willing to work with you to resolve any problems.

What do you dislike?

It still charges you for a contact even if they're only 40% sure (which isn't all the time), and then when I go to validate the email address, you'll find it isn't a valid one some of the time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely a good option for smaller companies. We tried Aero Leads and thought it was ok, and it's definitely cheaper than something like sales navigator. The CEO, Ryan is also very nice and helpful. He was definitely part of what made the experience better and you can tell he's interested in improving the product.

Contacts to reach out to. I've found the benefits are useful as long as your linkedin circle is big enough.

SellHack review by Patrick N.
Patrick N.

"Searching for unknown emails"

What do you like best?

High confidence level for email search. In most cases the email you find is 80-90% correct

What do you dislike?

Sometimes you are not able to find the email or the email is incorrect

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is easy to use and the confidence level is usually high.

SellHack has helped our company very much in getting the emails of our prospect customers.

SellHack review by Fernando G.
Fernando G.

"Does what it does, and does it pretty well. "

What do you like best?

Sellhack has a simple user interface and is easy to use. The contact info is reliable and easy to get into SFDC.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about Sellhack. It causes me no pain.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sellhack has a pretty reasonable pricing scheme, but I can imagine it getting expensive at larger scale operations.

Finding contact information for sales prospects.

SellHack review by User in Computer Software

"Great product, not so great when it's only the free version"

What do you like best?

I like how accurate the email addresses are. Unlike other products I've used, SellHack gives me up-to-date email addresses while prospecting.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you only have 10 free passes in one month. For salespeople like myself, we're looking to add 15+ prospects into our Lead Funnel each day. I've run out of credits in 1-3 days, then have to wait an entire month for more.

I've solved the hunt for the correct email address. I've realized that an accurate and up-to-date email database is essential to any sales role that requires prospecting.

SellHack review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Great way to get contact information"

What do you like best?

Loved the ability to upload and save lists

What do you dislike?

The (sometimes) unreliability of emails.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider how many credits you need and make sure you purchase enough!

Trying to get prospects' contact information and SellHack has made this easy (for both one-off cases with their Google Chrome extension -- using that on LinkedIn profiles has been a lifesaver -- and building mass lists with their web app). Sometimes the emails I get aren't entirely reliable, but they have a great verification score feature (or did, when I used it) and that helped me a ton! I definitely recommend this to the day.

SellHack review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"Useful, not perfect but usefule"

What do you like best?

It has an extensive database of companies and most often is able to find either the exact email address or a group of addresses where one hopefully is correct.

What do you dislike?

The database needs to be a little tighter ("exact matches aren't always exact).

Recommendations to others considering the product

The free option isn't bad. I haven't tried the Prospecting mode.

Finding CEO's of companies where they don't exactly make it easy to contact them by email. I have been successful more than unsuccessful in getting email through.

SellHack review by Executive Sponsor in Marketing and Advertising
Executive Sponsor in Marketing and Advertising

"Great resource and customer serice"

What do you like best?

Easy to utilize and emails are generally accurate. Customer service is great and anything I've requested needed has been dealt with immediately.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes a bit slow when trying to extract a lot of emails, but nothing too time consuming.

After the death of Prospector, our team was looking for a new resource to help everyone prospect mor efficiently. After trialing a plethora of resources similar out there, everyone agreed SellHack provided the closest experience with the best accuracy

Learning about SellHack?

* We monitor all SellHack reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.