Sellsy

Sellsy is an all-in-one ERP/CRM solution to manage every facet of your business from prospecting to payment to customer success.

Work for Sellsy?

Learning about Sellsy?

Sellsy Reviews

Ask Sellsy a Question
Showing 2 Sellsy reviews
Sellsy review by User

"Sellsy saves me time, keeps me organized, and helps me work smart"

What do you like best?

It's thorough yet simple. I like the automated features and the tracking features the best. With them, I can know what my prospects are looking at on our website, and I can see how interested they are without them even knowing;)

What do you dislike?

There are certain features that I would like to be able to search in Sellsy that I am not able to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a good price quality ratio.

It helps me save time and keep everything organized. It really helps our team follow up with customers and know what my colleagues have done.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Sellsy
Sellsy review by Administrator

"Unacceptable commercial terms"

What do you like best?

All in one solution : quote, invoice, (sort of) CRM, great local support (France)

What do you dislike?

They switched from month to month payment to yearly (in advance) payment. Even for old customers (like me). They did this during summer holidays to avoid people noticing them too soon. I contacted the support, which lied to me (in contradiction with CEO's declaration).

They also doubled the price. No chance to avoid it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check you cannot use another solution. Double check it. Have a look at Zoho invoice, much cheaper and overall better.

Quoting and invoicing, in the cloud.

What CRM All-in-One solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Sellsy for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Infusionsoft Logo
Infusionsoft
Small business CRM, e-commerce, email and social marketing solution all in one place
Agile CRM Logo
Agile CRM
Integrate marketing automation with CRM, social suite, telephony, and web analytics.
GreenRope Logo
GreenRope
GreenRope is a complete CRM, marketing automation, and more. Integrated software that consolidates & simplifies your organization's sales, marketing and operations.
Hatchbuck Logo
Hatchbuck
Hatchbuck is sales and marketing software for small business that makes it easy to nurture prospects and customers and drive more sales.
ONTRAPORT Logo
ONTRAPORT
ONTRAPORT is an all-in-one integrated platform that delivers essential business features, including a powerful CRM system, membership sites, one-click WordPress hosting, outstanding email delivery, payment processing, direct-mail printing, affiliate management, and our innovative business automation suite.
Streak Logo
Streak
Streak lets you keep track of all your deals right from your inbox.
Close.io Logo
Close.io
CRM and sales communication platform with integrated VoIP phone and email syncing. Close.io pushes the boundaries of your sales team by offering an easy-to-use platform which the most powerful search capabilities of any CRM on the market and a seamless phone and email system offering your sales team the ability to do more in a day with less data entry.
AllProWebTools Logo
AllProWebTools
AllProWebTools is an innovative ERP solution designed to support all aspects of business for small and medium sized businesses. (Inventory, CRM, Email Marketing, Password, Employee, Project Management, Website, Shopping Cart, Analytics Tracking, & More)
BigContacts Logo
BigContacts
BigContacts is a web based CRM software designed for small businesses that want a full-featured CRM system - without the cost or complexity that you find with most CRM solutions.
WORK[etc] Logo
WORK[etc]
WORK[etc] allow you to manage your entire business with just one cloud app. Integrated CRM, Projects, Billing, Help Desk & more. Centralize employee and customer communication. Work from anywhere. Bring remote teams together.

Learning about Sellsy?

* We monitor all Sellsy reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.