Semmle

Semmle makes the management of software development easier than ever before. By giving you complete visibility _ for every project, location, team, developer, timeframe and cost _ Semmle is engineering intelligence at its most advanced.

Work for Semmle?

Learning about Semmle?

Compare Semmle to Similar Solutions

Semmle Reviews

Showing 5 Semmle reviews
Semmle review by <span>Vijay K.</span>
Vijay K.

"Semmle is a good Software Engineering Analytics Tool"

What do you like best?

In Semmle what I like the most is how it generate the application based analysis report on the Code it is given as input. It helps the users of this service to gain better insight to them which can improve performance of the team and organization as a whole.

What do you dislike?

Nothing is their what I disliked about Semmle as it has limited options and targets specific problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would like to recommend Semmle to those which are having a large team and like test driven environment for decision making. I had a huge help from semmle in understanding the problems and drawback in my codes. Its a good software and one should give it a try.

I am using semmle for improving the quality of the software that I am making for being used in my startup. I use it for static code analysis as it helps in gaining insight to my projects. Benefits are that it reduces the pressure of doing this analysis manually. And reduces the error rates as well.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Semmle
Semmle review by <span>Eduard I.</span>
Eduard I.

"My experience using Semmle"

What do you like best?

What I like the most are the dashboards that display visuals about the project portfolio, such as coding activity and quality over time. I also like that you can drill down into specific projects to view activity history for individual project team members. That's very cool!

I also like that Seemle finds potential errors and violations in my code. That really helps me when I don't pay attention. Overall the feedback that you get being an individual developer and moving into a big company with lots of developers it's impressive.

What do you dislike?

What I don't like is that sometimes the software seems to run slow and sluggish. Especially when I start it up. If it would be possible to make it lighter and faster, that would be nice.

What I also dislike are the colours. They seem just not right for this type of software. Maybe some blue with white would work better.

What I don't like is the main site of Seemle. It seems kinda outdated. Maybe some flat and responsive design would work better for the age we are in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend you to use this because it teaches you a lot on being a better developer that wants to work in a startup filled with developers. You would love using it because it's simple and intuitive. Just give it a try and you will see for yourself.

We are solving relationship issues between human beings using apps and science. In general we tend to invent methods and use existing ones to consult and give advice to people that don't have high social skills.

What Static Code Analysis solution do you use?

Semmle review by <span>Himanshu V.</span>
Himanshu V.

"Semmle is a good software engineering analytics and code exploration tool I stumbled on."

What do you like best?

What I like best in the semmle is It gives the all the work in single platform. It also provide the network of many developer which work all together in single platform and develop better software faster. It gives insight to the code that developers do write and improves speed and efficiency as a team.

What do you dislike?

It gives the better performance in all condition but it have some limited features. Some features of bug tracking needs improvement. But overall performance of semmle is good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend others to use semmle if you are looking forward to a good static code analysis tool.

I am currently using for the development of my product with which I am expecting to go live in few months. It has really helped in the development and made the visualization process really fun and easy.

Semmle review by User in Information Technology and Services

"My Personal Experience"

What do you like best?

It allows its users to accurately and efficiently query that knowledge base. Results are presented in user interfaces designed for the different needs of developers, managers, and executives.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing like that anything i dislike about semmle. It's just working on product can make it more better and user friendly

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product is amazing just go through this once and u will love it

I am looking to solve the problems related to health-care.

Solving problems doesn't require benefits all the time.It's just the passion which i work for :)

Semmle review by User in Computer Software

"Genuine"

What do you like best?

Your easy to use and navigate UX. Very clean and intuitive.

What do you dislike?

You can reduce your fonts an reduce all the white space on your website.

Team Insight and communication.

Learning about Semmle?

* We monitor all Semmle reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Semmle to Similar Solutions