Sendbloom

Sendbloom is a data-driven sales automation platform that makes it easy to create hyper-targeted email campaigns.

Work for Sendbloom?

Learning about Sendbloom?

Sendbloom Reviews

Ask Sendbloom a Question
Showing 25 Sendbloom reviews
Sendbloom review by <span>Krishna C.</span>
Krishna C.

"Right tool to track our Campaings"

What do you like best?

Easy to track our campaigns with on time followup to the clients,reduces our work in reach the cold prospects,easy to respond and work with the prospect leads. Easy in understanding the Analytical graphs and change our strategy in approaching the clients,on time followup, track the results,helping us to in decision making based on the campaign results. Now we are not bothered about the size of the campaign or no of the followups in reaching the prospects all we need to look for the number of prospects we have and responding them on time once they respond back to us. In love with this tool, no more worries as an Inside Sales doing campaign for cold calling prospectus is a pain and this burden has been came off by Sendbloom. It's my 4th yr as an Inside sales guy and the burden i faced earlier 3yrs without Sendbloom is very pathetic and this year I'm no where worried about these cold campains. Thanks to Sendbloom team for responding on time and resolving if there are any issues while using the tool.

What do you dislike?

we see auto responses are considering as replies in sendbloom,also when we are using with Salesforce usually once the mail been sent to the client using sendbloom the lead status will be changed from "New" to "Inprogress",but currently its not happening we need to change it manually after sending the email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool for Inside Sales/Sales Development teams

ontime followup, track the results,helping us to in decision making based on the campaign results

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Sendbloom
Sendbloom review by <span>Matt B.</span>
Matt B.

"This Disruptive Sales Automation Tool Changed My Life"

What do you like best?

In 2016, I used handwritten notes to capture messaging, a spreadsheet to manage prospect lists, and my email drafts folder to write initial communication and follow-up. Sendbloom allowed me to scrap my archaic process, automate my persistence, and understand what's not working with expansive reporting. After using the product for almost one year, my top 3 features: Salesforce integration, Smart Clean, and One-to-One Campaigns.

What do you dislike?

Like most software tools, I assumed I could figure out Sendbloom on my own- using the help articles and emailing support allowed me to get my account set up quickly. However, there's more to using Sendbloom than just getting ready to launch your campaign. I should have made a strong effort to engage with the amazing Customer Success team. They helped me understand response rate benchmarks for my industry and iterate messaging to improve the volume and quality of replies.

Recommendations to others considering the product

From an outsider perspective, the Sendbloom product team is closely aligned with Customer Success. I say this because features we've asked for are usually already being developed- this shows me that Sendbloom knows how to prioritize our needs.

My job is to initiate the sales cycle with cold prospects. In the first 2 months of using Sendbloom (I insisted on doing it without intervention from Customer Success), I was able to get <5 demos scheduled in any given month. After asking for help, my results have improved- now each month I get between 15-25 demos. As we improve our conversion to sale, the ownership cost is marginal compared to the revenue gains. My ultimate advice is to utilize the tribal knowledge already learned by the Sendbloom Customer Success team- they are the best asset to our success.

What Email Tracking solution do you use?

Sendbloom review by <span>Brian H.</span>
Brian H.

"Sendbloom is an absolute game changer. "

What do you like best?

The best features for us have been the email tracking and the email automation. We have been using an eight message drip campaign and Sendbloom has made it so easy for us to look over which messages are working the best and which need to be changed up. Once we find copy that works on one person's account, we can simply "share" it with other members of my team to create the best campaign possible. The automation tool makes it so that we only need to spend a few minutes a day looking over the data and the rest can run on its own for weeks.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike... I do not consider our team a "technical" group, but Sendbloom has been so easy for us to use and implement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Sendbloom to anyone that wants an easy-to-use email automation tool that works seemlessly with Salesforce and Gmail.

It has been so efficient for us. As mentioned above, once we find out which copy works best, we just upload contacts and let the campaigns run on autopilot. Our company is all about working smarter and not harder and this platform is definitely aligned with that value. Over the past few months we've landed FIVE deals using this platform alone. In other words, we were able to see a return on our investment within weeks of launching our first campaign in Sendbloom.

Sendbloom review by <span>Emilee M.</span>
Emilee M.

"Got me email marketing like la la la la la"

What do you like best?

I love the analytic side of Sendbloom. I've tried other email marketers and it's just not the same. I also love the collaboration with my regular email server (gmail) where I can send out emails that seem to come directly from my personal email instead of being stamped with a provider on the bottom and looking more like a sales email than they already do.

What do you dislike?

There really are no instructions for working with Sendbloom. I definitely had questions, but had to click around to find out how to send my first campaign. I've thought of writing up a guide and sending it to them to post for others, since their blog seems lacking on current information, as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I really enjoy all of the aspects of Sendbloom and how involved you can be with your sales campaigns. It's also great that the system itself works for you, in a way, by staying one step ahead (with things such as removing prospects once they've replied, regardless of their response). It saves a lot of worry and makes me much more likely to recommend the site to a friend.

Sales marketing, cold marketing, inbound marketing

Sendbloom review by <span>Andrew B.</span>
Andrew B.

"Sendbloom makes me a marketing master"

What do you like best?

I can spend half a day setting up a month's worth of follow-up and cold emailing. Set it and forget it and let the responses come.

What do you dislike?

Wish I could send to more than 100 at a time, but I get the reasoning.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for more personal marketing that doesn't require the use of flashy pictures to get your message across, this is an amazing service.

Following up every call with an email was a pain and very time-consuming. Following up with current customers was equally painful. The only way this gets better is if it writes the email for me. I don't think that is going to happen.

Sendbloom review by <span>Alex M.</span>
Alex M.

"Awesome tool for direct sales!"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and GREAT UX. It automates the sales reps workflow and allows them to reach a signficantly higher number of prospects than just 1:1 outreach. Furthermore, it organizes the outreach in a manageable way.

I can't speak highly enough about this product. If you are responsible for generating your own leads, then Sendbloom is what you'll need to increase output and allow you to spend time on what you are paid for...selling!

What do you dislike?

Some minor bugs here and there, but the Sendbloom team is always very responsive to any issues.

Increasing the overall amount of opportunities generated by the direct sales team.

Sendbloom review by User in Internet

"Very Efficient Way to Prospect"

What do you like best?

I like that Sendbloom allows for multiple touches via email. Many times the first email might get missed or deleted. The second email generally elicits a response from the client or prospect.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you can run the same campaign with the person more than once. It should let you try again the next quarter for the individuals who did not respond the first time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Run same campaign to same group multiple times

I am able to reach contacts who I would not be able to via a phone call because they are so busy. Its helped me to schedule discovery calls and demos.

Sendbloom review by <span>Oliver D.</span>
Oliver D.

"Sendbloom Rocks"

What do you like best?

I've used Sendbloom at 2 companies now to prospect into account and uncover selling opportunities. Great tool for scaling outreach, while having have capabilities to cater campaigns to be specific, meaningful to prospects. A few things I like best: Ease of use, Tracking analytics, ability to view others campaign/share best practices. Customer support is always responsive and the Dialer has been great, too.

What do you dislike?

A few hiccups every once and a while with merge tags, response data, etc. Would love to be able to opt out an entire email domain.

Sendbloom allows me to scale outreach so that I can be efficient without spamming.

Sendbloom review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Scaling personalized email outreach"

What do you like best?

I have worked with a number of email automation companies and my favorite part about Sendbloom is being able to personalize email outreach at every single stage. I can create a general templated email cadence and then change each specific email to add what is relevant to my prospect. The new connection to LinkedIn Sales Navigator is also incredibly important to have all the information I need about my prospect as I am adding them into a cadence.

What do you dislike?

Sendbloom is quick to make product adjustments/updates/additions based on customer feedback. Nothing to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get started right away to accelerate your prospecting efforts! Make sure to consistently be adding people to your campaigns to have a continuous flow of emails being sent.

Helping to scale email outreach so I can spend my day as a sales rep selling.

Sendbloom review by <span>Anna W.</span>
Anna W.

"Sendbloom-automating the art of prospecting"

What do you like best?

I like how sendbloom automates my prospecting campaigns.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that I am limited to 200 prospects per campaign to run at the same time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

put all touches together the first time as you cannot add them once the campaign is published.

I am automating the emails I send to prospects, saving me time and streamlining my efforts.

Sendbloom review by <span>Devin B.</span>
Devin B.

"Does it's job"

What do you like best?

The editing for email templates is very intuitive and adding info strings is pretty straightforward.

What do you dislike?

It's pretty expensive for a standalone email drip campaign tool. Also the reporting isn't as visual as I would like for a tool like this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great tool for managing drip campaigns, A/B testing and segmenting data without having to do it manually. However, it is pricey considering they do not offer any lead gen sources. If they could pair this with a lead database it would be awesome.

Email automation and A/B testing email copy on specific market segments. It's a great tool for segmenting unsegmented datasets of prospects.

Sendbloom review by User in Internet

"Never worry to follow-up"

What do you like best?

Following up on the same contacts with the same email was kind of a lost time. Sendbloom made it super-easy to send follow up emails. It truly impacted my success.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could get an email reminder if a prospect didn't respond to my follow up. That would really make a difference. To see and filter sales intelligence information in a more intuitive way would be a plus.

- Simplified prospecting

- Easy to follow up

- Send personalized emails at once

Sendbloom review by <span>David K.</span>
David K.

"Sendbloom User review "

What do you like best?

Simple to use, integration with Salesforce. Drip campaign effective with C-level suite. activity tracking, smart clean is also a great feature

What do you dislike?

laggard when completing campaigns. Appears dashboard and database integration could be faster for UX.

prospecting, lead generation, marketing

Sendbloom review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Awesome tool"

What do you like best?

I love the coverage that my reps are able to achieve with this tool. Outreach is extremely important and this tool maximizes that capability.

What do you dislike?

The tool does not account for gender. So if I wanted to use the title Mr. or Mrs. it doesn't recognize that distinction.

We're able to touch all of our install accounts as well as new logo accounts. The main benefit that we have realized is the increased productivity as well as activity.

"Review for Sendbloom"

What do you like best?

By far the most amazing platform I have used in my sales career. Sendbloom has added more time in my day to prospect and close deals. I no longer have to worry about my follow-ups because it automates it for me. I set up a list of contacts that I want to reach out to and moments later, it sends out to my accounts and the emails start pouring in. The team collaboration piece is amazing too. You can share messages across your org. This is a must have for all sales organizations!

What do you dislike?

My one pet peeve with Sendbloom is the timing feature. It's not very user friendly. You have to press "shift + click" on your mouse to change the time that you want your messages to send out. If you can just manually insert your time, it would be so much better. But it's a small thing that you eventually can get over. For new users, it will annoy them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Must have sales automation platform for your follow ups. Whether you have 700 accounts or 10, this is a must have tool that will keep you organized and help you close deals.

Contacting multiple prospects at once without having to worry about the follow-up. Sendbloom will keep me updated on who I have and haven't reached out to. They are adding more time to my day to do the important things...close deals and not worry about the admin work.

Sendbloom review by User in Computer Software

"Sendbloom "

What do you like best?

The user interface is simple, minimalist, and easy to navigate. I love the ability to share templates with my team and develop a workflow for maximizing the best messaging.

What do you dislike?

I think more intelligent analytic reports similar to Salesloft would help a lot in duplicating successful email campaigns.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd recommend Sendbloom, but I'd also look into other products like Cirrus Insight and Sales loft that have similar functionalities.

I use Sendbloom in my daily workflow in building strategic accounts and tailoring vertical-focused email campaigns. Its been helpful in funneling out prospects that are not interested in filling my inbox with those that are interested in having a conversation.

Sendbloom review by <span>Jordan S.</span>
Jordan S.

"Great product & customer service."

What do you like best?

The analytics that can be broken down by touch, campaign, and time frame. Really allows you to see what's working and what's not. Scheduling outreach by day and time is a huge plus. Customer service is top-notch as well.

What do you dislike?

No real complaints. Wouldn't mind more content around training and tools.

Sendbloom helps pick up the slack when prospecting efforts slow due to a full pipeline. Allows for automation of the most simplistic task that would otherwise be a big time suck.

Sendbloom review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"Sendbloom is amazing"

What do you like best?

How we can reach all of our customers extremely easy and efficiently

What do you dislike?

I wish we could see each of our other team members calendars/outbox

We are able to reach our thousands of resellers with the click of a button. It makes us able to use our time extremely efficiently.

Sendbloom review by User in Consumer Electronics
User in Consumer Electronics

"Simple and clean"

What do you like best?

It's not bloated with random features that I won't ever use. They've made it so easy to get setup and run your campaigns.

What do you dislike?

I have large open rate. I would like more clarity as to what this includes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sendbloom is great if you have a large list of contacts that need to hear form you. The features of Sendbloom allow you to customize your communication based on your priorities.

I need to contact a large amount of people of a long period of time. Sendbloom allows me to keep organized and on tract without daily monitoring.

Sendbloom review by User in Computer Software

"BDR"

What do you like best?

I like that Sendbloom allows me to personalize emails in the Sendbloom 1-1 feature.

What do you dislike?

That I can't put a person in a campaign that I removed them from

I am more productive, allowing more time for calls.

Sendbloom review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Easy to use and very useful"

What do you like best?

Seamless email automation

Easy to use

Fluid Salesforce.com add-on with Instant button

What do you dislike?

A bit slow to pull up the Instant interface from salesforce

Recommendations to others considering the product

Watch out for competitors especially Hubspot

Email automation. Taking the tediousness out of the process. Robotic persistence so I can focus on more important tasks

Sendbloom review by Administrator in Oil & Energy
Administrator in Oil & Energy

"Best platform for email drip campaigns!"

What do you like best?

Incredibly easy to use and extremely powerful. Great design too!

What do you dislike?

Early versions were not as robust. Has made major strides in the last 6 months.

Automating email drip campaigns.

Sendbloom review by User in Internet

"Can't sell without Sendbloom"

What do you like best?

Very easy to send campaigns. Bug free, don't have to worry about emails going out to prospects if I don't want them to. It's extremely valuable for follow up with clients. Their team is committed to consistently improve the product and provide an amazing sales experience.

What do you dislike?

Wish I could attach documents to campaigns.

Benefits - setting more meetings, saves tons of time. I don't have to worry about follow up anymore!

Sendbloom review by User in Internet

"Changed the way I prospect"

What do you like best?

Sendbloom gives me the ability to have very consistent follow-ups. It saves me a ton of time because you don't have to recreate the same message.

What do you dislike?

Nothing drastic, but sometimes removing prospects from specific campaigns is difficult.

Solved multi-touch and multi-thread issues, definitely a bunch of benefits

Sendbloom review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Great product - very easy to deploy and use"

What do you like best?

Very simple to get off the ground - unlike more complicated email and messaging tools for sales reps, my reps were able to get Sendbloom going in a matter of hours

What do you dislike?

Tools like Outreach.io look to have much more functionality and are more powerful

I am solving the ability to do 1:1 marketing at scale

Learning about Sendbloom?

* We monitor all Sendbloom reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.