Sendible

Sendible

Sendible is a social media marketing platform for engaging with customers across multiple social media channels at any time.

Work for Sendible?

Learning about Sendible?

Sendible Reviews

Showing 401 Sendible reviews
Sendible review by Ruben K.
Ruben K.

"Very Easy to use Social media Tool for our music label "

What do you like best?

Navigation is logic, you can easily acces all the functions. The report function is also unmissable in our work. We can easily make reports when we are pushing a track through social media advertising. Very easy to see how many people have retweeted, used a hashtags and other things. With these reports we can report back to our clients with results that matter. Feedback is also very important for future releases of an artist or label. If there is a lot of negativity about a track we brainstorm together with the client how we can optimize the future releases. Before using sendible it was always 'guessing' why a release did nog get picked up by dj's or streaming portals, but new we have an overview about everything that is written down on social media.

What do you dislike?

The app has sometimes some problems with loading. We are using a lot of Instagram, and unfortunately the push to mobile function is not very fast. If this would improve we would definitely use the function more often than we do now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

- automatic posting of Instagram videos & Stories. Currently using buffer due to the easy acces with the app.

We are using Sendible to Monitor releases, artists and events. When we have a release on one of our own labels it is very easy to see what people say on social media. Also the possibility to react very easy is well done.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Sendible
Sendible review by Marie Zywicki M.
Marie Zywicki M.

"Highly customizable + reliable"

What do you like best?

I LOVE the queue features and the content library. I primarily use Sendible for my Facebook platforms (groups, page), but there's so much more you can do. Truly, Sendible has many more features, but I pretty much just use those two. Now that I'm established in my business, offerings, and content - it's AMAZING that I get to recycle + repurpose older content with a few clicks. Seriously, so easy and SUCH a time saver!

What do you dislike?

I wish I could unlock unlimited services to post to without paying more. I'd also love to see the ability to drag & drop or a "move" feature within the Content Library, as I'm constantly re-organizing and you have to create a new post in each new library in order to move a post.

Recommendations to others considering the product

LOVE on the Content Library and you'll be so happy you did

TIME. I love that I can send traffic to my site when I'm not at the computer and can still be a human brand by jumping into conversations in the comments.

What Social Media Suites solution do you use?

Sendible review by Sherry R.
Sherry R.

"Best social media platform out there"

What do you like best?

I've been using Sendible Pro for 5 years now - it helps me manage all of my client's lists with ease. I love having access to all of the blog content on the web - being able to share educational content is very important to my business. I like how they're always responsive - working on improvements, proactive in identifying issues and fixing them, and staying current. I especially appreciate the repeat option so I can set and forget repetitive marketing based on hour, day, week and year. The library and draft areas are great to work from as well.

What do you dislike?

There are occasional blog posts in their content section which are obvious direct sales pitches by the blog writers. I think Sendible could monitor this better. Otherwise, it all works for me

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend to other agencies!

Finding useful content to share is always a concern. Sendible does the heavy lifting for me.

Sendible review by Chris H.
Chris H.

"Great concept and vision, but a little rough around the edges"

What do you like best?

I love the approval process for getting social messaging out. I love that they come to my inbox and I can manage them from email or login to sendible to approve the queue. We have a nuanced product and often times the messages require some tweaks. This process saves me so much time and headache.

What do you dislike?

The web version is a little clunky. Often when I approve a message I have to refresh to see it leave the queue. I also wish I could edit the social messages from the email message. I can only accept or reject. I need to login to perform edits. It's an extra step that I don't see as necessary if I want to make a quick change.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd recommend using it if people outside your company or with limited experience in your industry are driving your social media programs. It creates an effortless way for messages to be created, approved, and posted.

We're outsourcing some of the social media to an outside agency. We are a tech company in a complex market. The approval process creates a streamlined process where I can tweak messaging without spending a lot of time over phone or email to make sure our messaging it on point.

Sendible review by Lisa G.
Lisa G.

"Makes Posting and Reporting a Breeze"

What do you like best?

I love that I can post across multiple social media channels with ease. And, within one post to multiple channels, I can edit each channel to suit if needed. e.g. remove a link from Insta. I am also liking that I can post right to instagram without having to go into instagram on a mobile device to post. The new Google My Business post feature is again making time our friend.

What do you dislike?

It's pricey but worth it. I haven't experienced any real issues with Sendible so have no negative feedback to share :-) The only thing I can think of is that I don't have enough time to sit down and discover all of the features/functions and how to use them. There are so many functions available but we haven't investigated or implemented all yet. Looking forward to some time to learn more of the benefits.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Once you try it you'll want to buy it!

The most obvious is that we can easily post across multiple channels with a click of a button. The reporting functionality is a real time saver. It's so easy to create a report and then schedule it to come to us as admin each month or send directly to a client. The clients like the reports as they are easy for them to understand, that saves us time in lengthy explanatory conversations!

Sendible review by Katie C.
Katie C.

"Great for collecting different social platforms in one place"

What do you like best?

I appreciate that Sendible offers the ability to pull data and information from different platforms into one place. Our organization uses it to schedule from one main place on multiple platforms, streamlining the process. We also create professional, detailed reports from the social data that we can present to clients.

What do you dislike?

Some features are hard to work around, such as the module limit in reporting. And there are times when social platforms have updates that change how we're able to schedule or review platforms that makes it a little harder to manage our clients, but that's to be expected as a third party app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the tutorials, ask for assistance if you have questions. They're support staff if pretty helpful. They also have occasional webinars for new features or tutorials. I'd actually love to see more of those.

We save time by utilizing one platform to schedule and review client data. This allows our marketing firm to look more cohesive and more professional to our clients.

Sendible review by Sterling S.
Sterling S.

"Cutting edge technology and top notch service, always..."

What do you like best?

In an industry that is in constant flux, I feel like the developers at Sendible are always working to stay ahead of the game. Whenever I run into a problem or I can't figure something out the support staff is there and ready to help. Sendible makes my job possible, I truly don't think I would be able to do all that I do without Sendible.

It feels like the Sendible team is always working on new ways to improve their service and communicating that with me. I love all of the new services that are always rolling out.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally there are some bugs or glitches in Sendible where things don't seem to work properly. This is frustrating sometimes but when I do run into a problem it is great to know the Sendible support team is there to help me with a workaround and get it fixed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The support team at Sendible is truly incredible. If you ever run into a problem let them know and they will find a solution for you. They are great.

Scheduling social posts for our clients. The automation features make doing social for a lot of clients possible. Without Sendible I don't think that I would be able to manage all of the clients that I do.

If you need to manage more than 10 clients social accounts Sendible really is the way to go. It keeps me organized and allows me to manage our clients in an efficient manner.

Sendible review by Jackie L.
Jackie L.

"Excellent Social Media Scheduler and More"

What do you like best?

Sendible offers a very comprehensive package of tools with social scheduling and reporting. Easy to set up and use, with a very easy learning curve.

What do you dislike?

The browser extension while useful can be finicky at times. it does not always hide when not user clicks cancel.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Whether you manage a single brand or multiple brands, Sendible is definitely the right tool, finding the sweet spot between functionality and value. Sendible handles multiple functions in an easy to use dashboard, that is easy to access on desktop or mobile with excellent functionality

Social scheduling for my business and clients. Client reporting and content curation. Sendible is excellent for creating social media posts, content curation and creating reports for clients. In addition, the unified inbox and hashtag monitoring service and more make it an excellent all-round social media management tool.

Sendible review by Katharine L.
Katharine L.

"Social Media Manager"

What do you like best?

Being able to use bulk scheduling, auto Instagram posting, easy to update reports and being able to manage all incoming conversations for all clients. There are a lot of features that sendible has that I have not yet been able to play into. I like that you can

What do you dislike?

No options for poll features on Twitter and videos posted to Twitter upload as a link. I have also have issues with tagging on Facebook via Sendible. There are some social media metrics I wish to add or remove. Instagram analytics could use some bolstering and it would be nice if it could include story analytics.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend sendible to others. It has helped our team manage internal workload as well as mange our client's incoming comments, messages and engagement

Engagement and quick responses for all of our clients. We also send weekly status reports and the reporting function has saved so much time.

Sendible review by Megan P.
Megan P.

"Megan's sendible review"

What do you like best?

I like how simple it is to use and user friendly Sendible is. I picked up on it on my first day of work and have been using it ever since. I like being able to customize each page and each post I make. Overall, it is a great, easy tool to use every single day.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I dislike is when I go to type in the business I am posting for, it clicks out of the box and I start typing the business's name in the large post box. It happens every time. Other than that, I don't have any other issues with Sendible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is very simple and anyone can learn it. I really do like using this tool for all of the social media posting that I do.

I am able to post multiple posts for multiple days in advance and it just allows for me to be very productive with my time. I am also able to plan out my days better.

Sendible review by Melinda M.
Melinda M.

"Sendible is Superb"

What do you like best?

I really like the new customization feature on Sendible. I manage multiple social media platforms and it's extremely beneficial to be able to use Sendible as my one stop shop to creating custom social media posts for all of my social media platforms.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes Sendible has glitches which I understand. However, I do get frequent bounce-back emails for unknown errors with Google+. Not sure if that is an issue with Google+ or Sendible, but it can be frustrating. Also, reconnecting to LinkedIn every 60 days can be a nuisance.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would use Sendible because it is not a difficult platform to learn and use. I have taught numerous interns how to use the platform and they have all caught on quickly. It has everything you need to efficiently manage social media accounts. Not to mention it's about 1/3 of the cost of Hootsuite.

Sendible is our platform for social media for over 30 different clients, so rather than having to log into 30 different social media platforms every day, we just use Sendible. It has not only improved efficiency, but their webinars and tips help keep me updated on new social media changes and ultimately have led me to become a better social media manager.

Sendible review by Megan L.
Megan L.

"User Friendly and Innovative"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of having all of our social channels in one place. Our company has a team of writers that create our content and being able to see, review, and approve all of their posts in Sendible makes social strategy more efficient and adaptable.

What do you dislike?

The reporting is not as customizable or flexible as our company would like. I need a way to separate out paid and organic traffic as well as create reports that are unique to the specific channels that each writer works on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Talk to the Sendible team. They are a great resource and really want to help you.

Sendible helps us implement social strategy and manage the many channels and platforms we control. As far as benefits, time saved is the biggest but we are also able to visually see a schedule of our social posts which makes for a more organized experience.

Sendible review by Mary O.
Mary O.

"heads above other services"

What do you like best?

One point posting/tweeting etc. and that point gives you full control. And they keep improving the service.

I wanted a better way to review posts in the future, and now I have a couple ways of doing it.

Instagram direct publishing was a hard nut to crack, but I'm told that's days away from happening.

Support has been super, and I've had some whopper of problems to resolve.

What do you dislike?

Would love to have more of one effort /one post to go out over various social media. For example, I reshape images for different social media (e.g. Twitter more rectangular/ Instagram square). So one post's content makes up 4 actual posts (Facebook, Insta, Twit and Pin) because I want the individual posts to have the image "shaped" for the individual media. So it's a lot of duplicate effort to schedule and it harder to take in the overall schedule when you're showing 16 posts a day when actually it's just 4 posts going out over 4 social media venues.

On the bulk uploader, I'd love to be able to insert "repeat" information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Jump in, it's easy to get started and hard to make mistakes.

It makes social media doable for one person. People think I use an agency and want to know their name and how much it costs.

Sendible review by Erica C.
Erica C.

"Sendible Saves My Social Media Sanity!"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to pre-schedule all of my social media without worrying about whether I posted what was required. I am able to manage several Facebook groups and twitter accounts all in one dashboard. Sendible saves my sanity and frees up my time to communicate with my readers, spend time with my family and get the most out of my experiences.

What do you dislike?

Everything works as it should and makes my life a breeze. The only thing I would love to see added is the ability to retrieve links for Twitter and Facebook once something posts. That is literally the only thing missing at this time. Instead of going to Twitter or Facebook to track down the post and retrieve the link - I'd love to be able to do it right from my dashboard simply by checking the sent posts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it. They have a free trial period. Test out the waters. You won't be sorry!

With a bunch of businesses I don't always have time to be in front of the computer. Staying in touch with my readers is important, so is maximizing how I spend my time. Accessing Sendible from my mobile device and scheduling while on the go makes Sendible an efficient use of my time and money. Colleagues are always asking how I am able to manage my social media accounts so easily when I'm using so many different accounts.

Sendible review by Kristi R.
Kristi R.

"Made our lives easier"

What do you like best?

Easy to manage multiple clients, assign tasks with team members and engage with social followers. We are also able to give our clients access to their own accounts for agency/client collaboration.

What do you dislike?

We don't have any big complaints. I would have said better reporting but Sendible just rolled out new reporting features which we love.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Love the platform. So easy to manage client social media accounts all from one place. Makes it easy for team collaboration on multiple accounts. Our reporting is as simple as set-up and schedule. They integrated quickly with the Instagram update for scheduling posts and make our lives so much easier.

We use Sendible for social media management for multiple client accounts and multiple social networks per client. Sendible has made it easy to monitor accounts, engage with followers on behalf of our clients, repost, retweet etc and to share tasks within our teams.

Sendible review by Aravind J.
Aravind J.

"Great and brilliant tool "

What do you like best?

managing our clients, creative posts on a daily basis. brilliant tool to enable us to manage our clients. best way for teams to manage social media for multiple client. I have no complaints so far because it makes my work possible and fast. Thankfully, I don’t have to worry about scheduling the posts, proposals or to different time zone and make available to all platforms . this can easily monitored

What do you dislike?

The user interface can be made some more comfortable and friendly, Some more improvements in the UI gives lot of ability to work smooth.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will definitely recommend sensible to others due to the services it offers, It's very easy to export my files and really fast to do out all the functions to unorganized people like me. It is also very user friendly and easy to understand. You can build lists quickly without a hassle.

I also like the fact that it involves many data sources for different kinds of industries, not just LinkedIn. You can also switch from CRM to another without any issues unlike other tools that I've used before and I had issues with that.

Lot of time can be saved, Reports can be easily generated, Monitoring and measurement is easy. Sendible has made managing our social media much easier, allowing us to schedule content, work as teams with clearly defined workflows and monitor results.

Sendible review by Shannon B.
Shannon B.

"It's like it was designed by social media managers"

What do you like best?

Our favorite feature is the ability to place a piece of content in one post and then customize per channel based on the best practices of that channel. i.e. Hashtags in Instagram, no hashtags in Facebook, etc. Also, the monitoring and content curation portions are really helpful.

What do you dislike?

Using video with Instagram is problematic - both with loading and not being able to insert a thumbnail.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the trial - play around with it. Some of it isn't intuitive, but keep at it. We found that almost all the features we wanted were there, we just had to dig for them a bit.

Sendible provides our team with an efficient tool for creating, curating, and monitoring content for a multiple list of clients and saving us a huge amount of time.

Sendible review by Mitchell T.
Mitchell T.

"Good all-round scheduling service for multiple clients, multiple social media platforms"

What do you like best?

Sendible lets you manage your social networks, schedule messages, engage with your audience, and measure ROI from our all-in-one dashboard. With Sendible, you can create an award winning social media strategy, even when you don’t have the time. Our agency switched to Sendible specifically because Hoostuite adjusted their pricing per users/accounts structure. Sendible's is more liberal in that regard--same features at better pricing.

What do you dislike?

Still some functionality issues, like will a GIF autoplay properly in a Facebook feed when scheduled to post through Sendible? Also, if you're planning to spend $$$ to boost posts to targeted audiences through Sendible, you're still gonna have to log in to that specific social media platform separately to control paid boosting, which undercuts the whole purpose of being able to do everything from one dashboard. They say they're working on both of these issues, though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They'll schedule a conference call/screen-share demo with you to acquaint you with their software and get everything started. Very helpful.

Sendible saves time by letting users manage multiple clients social media accounts across multiple platforms all in one interface. See what you're gonna say--and see what others are saying about your brands--all from one dashboard.

Sendible review by Lee'Ann B.
Lee'Ann B.

"The Essential Social Media Management Platform"

What do you like best?

There are many great benefits of using Sendible. First, the UI is well-thought out and easy to navigate. I do love their editorial calendar and like that you can set up your RSS feeds and can easily curate content based off of those feeds. Overall, I would say the robust features and ease of use make this the perfect social media management platform.

What do you dislike?

No dislikes but maybe a feature suggestion! One feature that I think would be a great add-on would be to have a better way to track reviews for clients. Currently, you can track a few review platforms, like Yelp, or pay for an integration with another company to track reviews at around $20/month per client/business. It would be great to have that all in one place without having to pay and connect with another company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can try Sendible for free for 30 days here: https://sendible.com?afmc=97

I have been using this for over a year and have been very happy with the platform, customer support and they are always making improvements to the already easy to navigate user interface. I highly recommend giving this platform a try!

Also, I would be happy to answer any questions on this platform - it's great :)

Having used other platforms in the past, I needed a platform that was reliable, offered many integrations with the most popular platforms and offered visually appealing reporting features that were easy for my clients to interpret. It was important for me to use a platform that had robust features and a well-organized layout (esp. with the editorial calendar) I found that this platform has exceeded my expectations and I have been using this for over a year now.

Sendible review by Ted P.
Ted P.

"Sendible is amazing!"

What do you like best?

Sendible is a game changer for content marketing and reputation building. I have hundreds of excerpts from my Ultimate Guide to LinkedIn for Business and Ultimate Guide to Twitter for Business books which are shared throughout the top social media sites every day automatically. People now know me as America’s Leading LinkedIn Coach and they tell me they see me everywhere on the internet.

What has this done for my business?

1. I add at least 500 people to my email list every month for free from my Sendible posts

2. I receive 10-20 new LinkedIn connection requests every day and over 16,000 connections total

3. I’m approaching 20,000 twitter followers

4. My Facebook page, www.facebook.com/LinkedInCoach has over 20,000

What do you dislike?

There isn’t much not to like about Sendible. The reports didn’t provide enough information at first but have improved

1. I add at least 500 people to my email list every month for free

2. I receive 15-20LinkedIn invitations daily

3. I’m approaching 20,000 Twitter followers

4. My Facebook page www.facebook.com/LinkedInCoach has over 20,000 followers

Sendible review by 🌎 Cynthia Ⓥ M.
🌎 Cynthia Ⓥ M.

"Sendible Exceeds all Expectations "

What do you like best?

The staff are warm, friendly and helpful 24/7. I don't have to stress on how I'm going to meet the demands of managing 50+ social media accounts, groups and more.

It's very complex and oftentimes challenging when working on social media. It takes serious time and effort, but sendible works for you. Instead of hiring a team, this platform takes care of all your needs and more.

Yes, Sendible is more expensive than other platforms, but it’s by far much less complex. Hootsuite was very hard for me to use.

I promise you that the quality and simplicity supersede anything else available on the market today. Try their free 30-day trial today.!

What do you dislike?

I would like to see a few new features added in the future, but there are no complaints to spare!

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are gracious enough to extend a 30-day free trial. Take advantage and reap the amazing benefits you'll receive in just one month for free!

Less stress and exhaustion. I don't need ten of me. I can dedicate more of my time to other things.

Sendible review by Scott G.
Scott G.

"A must have tool for agencies"

What do you like best?

Sendible is a great tool for social media experts to save time and up the quality of social media efforts. The ability to auto post is a necessity, but where sendible shines is in content aggregation. A few steps and you are provided with new content on a daily basis that you can then easily turn into posts. Sendible integrates with all the high impact social platforms and makes posting and management easy. I have used Sendible in both an agency setting and with a single client and the power behind Sendible is obvious, I have always called Sendible my best-kept secret.

Sendible also has great support features for Instagram and Twitter that can easily help grow your follower base. Growing Instagram can sometimes be a tricky campaign. Sendible has been a key component to growing our Instagram followers and putting our brand infront of other agencies.

What do you dislike?

It does not have re-tweeting from lists like Round Table. A seemingly small feature but a great way to continually feed content onto a twitter profile. Additionally, the Pinterest integration seems buggy and Instagram, due to the current API, posts via email and not directly to your account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are an agency with multiple clients and multiple social media assets, Sendible is a must have. Time is money and Sendible helps you manage your time.

The problem I wanted to solve was originally when I was working with an agency. We have 30 clients each with a Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Google + asset. As one could imagine that was a full-time job alone! I came to Sendible to bring all of my clients into one hub and to automate the posting process to a certain degree. I needed to do different things for these very different clients and Sendible allowed me to import all my social accounts and post from one dashboard. Sendible allowed me to free up valuable time for other tasks. Not only was I able to regain hours back from my work week it also allowed me to step up the quality of our social media program.

Sendible review by Roy W.
Roy W.

"Sendible Used for Social Media Posting"

What do you like best?

Sendible is a very robust platform offering the ability to connect all the major and most important social media platforms into one interface. I enjoy how easy it is to automatically post my content on a regular basis. Once I set everything up it uses my RSS feed to do the rest.

What do you dislike?

While I would like the service to add more features it is fulfilling all the requirements that I need at this time regarding my social media posting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I did a lot of research before choosing Sendible. Many of the other platforms are either very complicated to use or cost a lot more. I would recommend that anyone looking for these capabilities try Sendpulse for a test and see if you like it.

Using the platform to make it easy to distribute my content using my social media accounts. Sendible provides and easy to use and intuitive interface and platform. I have been using Sendible for over a year and how found it very valuable.

Sendible review by Linda Marisa J.
Linda Marisa J.

"The platform was very comprehensive."

What do you like best?

I especially loved the reports. Even though there were some glitches, tech support was very responsive and helpful. They kept in touch while they worked through the problem and let me know when they fixed the issue. The reports will really help me keep my clients informed about their social media activities and save me time.

What do you dislike?

While I love just about everything on the platform, the one thing that would use a little improvement if possible is the app notifications specific to Instagram on Android. On my Android device, the notification just said "Instagram Notification". If the notifications build up and there are multiple posts for multiple accounts that I need to send all at once, I have to use use the email feature to figure out which post was for which account. Also, the reports are seriously amazing but the follower counts were off a few times on the app. It seemed to be more of a temporary glitch than an ongoing problem but it made me hesitate to invite my client. I'm sure if it happens again the helpdesk will be helpful and responsive again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you run an agency or even offer social media management, this is a great platform to use because just about everything you need to manage the accounts and interact with the client is in one place. This cuts down on admin time and allows you to spend time doing more important tasks.

I am helping my client manage all social media accounts for multiple businesses in one place. I am also helping them by providing social media reports that give the CEO a line of sight on all social media activity so we can trend progress against campaign goals.

Sendible review by Kenneth C.
Kenneth C.

"Social Networking Strategy"

What do you like best?

Sendible offers a great service that allows you to reach out to all your social networks with easy setup and automation. One of my freinds referred me to Sendible and after planning strategy and setting up all my social networks, I easily save an hour/day which is sometimes better than saving monthly. Ironically, I signed up for Sendible to save monthly after comparing several different services along with monthly/annual fees, but even if there was an added fee, I would still use because of the addons and features Sendible offers. Sendible by far offers the most competitive pricing with the best product/service available in the market. Sendible has continued to build on services offered while staying competitive throughout the years. - Kenneth Cox - DFW Urban Realty, LLC - www.dfwurbanrealty.com

What do you dislike?

would like the option to add a couple more services to basic subscription, or at least allow multiple accounts/groups with same company such as (Facebook/LinkedIn) to count as 1 service

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stay competitive on basic subscription

Saving time, organizing social networks and daily posts.

Sendible review by James S.
James S.

"Sendible is a great tool for agencies and managing multiple accounts"

What do you like best?

There are 2 things that really stand out, Their service and their reporting. I have been very impressed with their support team. The reality is that things don't always work properly with any software, especially one that is integrating with a variety of constantly changing API's (for the nontechnical this is how their software interfaces with Facebook, Youtube, etc.) from social media platforms. Every time there has been an issue be it user error (me), an API issue or a bug in their system they have been very quick to address the issue and have even given me explanations and timelines for the repair. Or if it was an API issue they explained the limitations of Facebook's API for example. This has been very helpful as I have to report back to my employer on errors and repair status. They have even taken my suggestions and implemented into future fixes and features, which shows they care about their customers.

The other feature I really like is their reporting features. They have customizable reports that cover every metric most social media managers could need. The reports have interactive built-in graphs and help me to produce easily read and attractive reports whenever I need them. This saves a lot of time, it's included and not charged for like some other platforms, and they keep improving it.

What do you dislike?

No software is perfect, but I think they have built a solid platform that can serve a wide range of users from a small business to an agency. So I have some things I would like to see improved, but I wouldn't say they are dislikes.

I would like to see a preview mode for social posts in a future edition. Once I schedule a post the way they display scheduled posts makes it easy to miss layout or formatting mistakes. Not all social media managers have this, but I think it would be a great addition.

I think their monitoring function could be improved. I think it will serve most regular users, but I think a more advanced option for power users. Again I made some requests and suggestions and their team was quick to help me get the most out of their system including offering to expand keyword filters for other languages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't just sign up for the trial, contact their support team and tell them your challenges so they can direct you to a solution. The support is a big part of what makes them a great company.

Sendible helps me manage a large volume of 70+ accounts with a 2 step approval system. I think in other platforms the dashboard would be difficult to manage. I look forward to new features as they add them.

Sendible review by Taylor H.
Taylor H.

"Sendible saves time!"

What do you like best?

I've tried so many social media automation tools, but I always go back to Sendible. In terms of scheduling posts, it's my favorite by far. There are also a ton of additional services that can be used including monitoring, report creation, etc.

What do you dislike?

The platform takes a little bit of time to get used to. I've had to send questions in, because I couldn't figure out some of the advanced scheduling tools on my own. Occasionally, there's a glitch in terms of posting exactly what I want to post in regards to adding pictures to tweets.

Sendible saves me so much time regarding scheduling out social media posts. And, when I have another task pop up, there's probably a 'service' on the platform I can add to my account to execute that task. Being able to monitor keywords is also great. And, I occasionally use their reporting system.

Sendible review by Lindsey J F.
Lindsey J F.

"A Concise, Modern, and Reliable Social Media Management Platform"

What do you like best?

I like that Sendible offers an easy-to-understand, user-friendly platform that makes agency-based social media work easy to handle. It has a modern and attractive design that I believe most any social media manager or other digital marketing professional would be comfortable using. I also appreciate that Sendible is always looking for ways to improve and taking their users' ideas into consideration.

What do you dislike?

Posts seem to bounce more often than they should on Sendible, and the calendar can be very slow to load. I also wish that Sendible would offer Google Posts scheduling, as many other platforms have already implemented this feature. There are also various errors that occur on the platform from time to time, such as Twitter accounts being disconnected very randomly. It is also sometimes easier to miss bounced posts than I like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I believe Sendible is an excellent tool for agencies to utilize for social media scheduling for multiple clients, but be cautious and always look out for technical errors on the platform.

Sendible is very beneficial to digital marketing agencies with multiple clients, as it makes sorting through and scheduling posts for multiple accounts and services very easy to handle. It also makes assigning certain permissions and tasks to different users pain-free and quick. The free webinars that Sendible hosts also occasionally provide excellent insight into new strategies our agency can implement and features within Sendible that we may not be aware of.

Sendible review by Marc C.
Marc C.

"A social tool that just works!"

What do you like best?

Using the right social media tool is critical to the success of your campaigns. No two tools are the same. I’m a big fan of Hootsuite and am certified by them. I’m also frustrated by it, frustrated by its add on hidden costs for things such as reporting. The analytics in Sendible are first class and by far one of my favourite features...and the're included! Read more on my recent blog post on Sendible https://marccreighton.co.uk/social-media/whats-not-to-like-about-sendible/. If you have tried it yet, give it a go.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike. It suffers from the odd non show stopper bugs but these are quickly resolved by the excellent support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use my Sendible promocode, 177071, and get 10% off your plan :)

Again I can't stress enough about the high quality of the analytics. This was a big problem for me with Hootsuite and Sendible does analytics perfectly.

Sendible review by Scott C.
Scott C.

"So many features and support for such great pricing!!"

What do you like best?

I like the features and support the best. I have one contact person that I go back to and he always helps with every question. We had some misunderstanding on our part, but Rohit stuck in there with us, helped us work through, and is one of the reasons we are sticking with Sendible. Then you have the overwhelming features and capabilities within the price points. There is no other company we have found that gives you as much for the money including platforms to manage!

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that Instagram won't let sendible and I work together to post on their platform. We have nothing against Sendible, all is well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We highly recommend!!

We needed great analytics, easy posting and scheduling, I needed to be able to manage my team and see what they were doing, and curate better content. Sendible has helped us with all of that plus given us more capabilities than we realized was possible.

Sendible review by Danielle G.
Danielle G.

"Easy Post Scheduling Solution"

What do you like best?

I love the user friendly interface. Sendible allows me to schedule posts for Facebook Groups that I manage quickly and easily. I like the bulk upload feature also makes this process faster for me.

Customer service has been very helpful anytime I have reached out with questions.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any complaints. I don't utilize any of the analytics.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a user friendly service to schedule your social media content, you can't go wrong with Sendible.

I am scheduling posts for Facebook groups that I manage. I am a fitness coach and I post nightly accountability check ins for my clients. This saves me time and stress being able to set them in advance so I don't have to worry about forgetting to post the check ins at a certain time each night.

Sendible review by Lisa C.
Lisa C.

"The best solution for my social media needs"

What do you like best?

It's so easy to schedule posts and set up queues for all the platforms I handle.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I wish it could do is stagger the scheduling times when I'm posting to multiple pages. But really this is such a minor thing in comparison to all of the features Sendible has.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Everyone's needs are different. I tried several services before 'finalizing' on Sendible. I would recommend you try it to see how it works for you.

Keeping all of my clients social media platforms filled with content. Sendible easily handles this for me. And it was easy to train others to enter and schedule posts for me. The 'approve' feature is awesome which means that no post will ever get published without being checked by another. This is key when you are handling social platforms for your clients.

Sendible review by Nicole H.
Nicole H.

"Sendible/Sendible's Webinars/Sendible Reports"

What do you like best?

Sendible's product is great and keeps getting better. They offer their clients great webinars to keep them up-to-date and informed about new and interesting ways to engage your clients/customers and get the best ROI! Also they are always adding new things. The new reports are great! Very useful information. Love Sendible. Keep up the great work.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the reports take a very long time to generate. Especially the Google Analytics reports. Also, I wish they would find a way automate posting to Instagram. Lastly, I find that not everything gets posted to LinkedIn. The connection often needs to be reestablished.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is the best option out there for marketers right now. It is very easy to use. Customer service responds quickly with solutions to problems. Sendible offers great webinars. They are always improving on their product.

I am always in need of providing my clients with useful information as far as their social media efforts are concerned. The webinars have given me new ideas and helped me to help my clients.

Sendible review by Andrea D.
Andrea D.

"An invaluable tool for our business"

What do you like best?

We enjoy the ease of scheduling posts across multiple pages and platforms. The ability to adjust content for different platforms is great. Easily set up users to create and share content right away.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much that we dislike, the ability to tag facebook event pages would be helpful for our strategy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are managing many social accounts, Sendible really is a valuable tool, it saves our team tons of time and money by allowing us to create and schedule content for multiple platforms and accounts at once.

Scheduling posts on multiple pages at the same time with the ability to tag other Facebook pages saves us so much time. Plus the ability to change creative images as our campaigns unfold allows us to be dynamic in our social media strategies.

Sendible review by User in Writing and Editing
User in Writing and Editing

"Perfect for scheduled shares"

What do you like best?

I love that I can decide how often to send a share and even do so to multiple social sites at one time. It makes the process fast and easy.

What do you dislike?

Nothing it seems to work well with minimal down time or problems, the extension for Chrome works flawlessly as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It will make your life so much easier while sharing all of the time on social media

Sharing on social media without having to be near my computer is amazing. I have set up all kinds of different shares and reviews with hardly no effort. Being able to see all of the scheduled shares all in one place makes it so easy. I also really like using the search feature so that I can tell if I have already shared any particular content. Social media sharing while you are sleeping is important for all of the people who live on the other side of the world.d

Sendible review by Lucía F.
Lucía F.

"Sendible, controla tus redes sociales."

What do you like best?

Lo primero que destacaría es que ademas de poder controlar tus redes sociales en una misma pantalla o panel de control tambíen puedes controla tu cuenta de mail. Te da la posibilidad de medir lo efectivas que pueden llegar a ser tus campañas en redes sociales o en mail. En el mismo panel de control puedes controlar las menciones, hablar con clientes y tener un control exhaustivo de clics. Con el plan de pago puedes llegar a enviar SMS a clientes, es una opción que no poseen todas las aplicaciones de gestión de redes. Cada paquete de pago tiene una versión de prueba de 30 días, por lo que tendrás tiempo para decidir cual es el que mejor se adapta a tu empresa. Por último destacaría su soporte técnico que es bastante completo, con chat, mail, foros, videotutoriales...etc.

What do you dislike?

Si quieres conseguir todos los beneficios de Sendible estaras obligado a pagar, y eso siempre es una desventaja, los paquetes de pago son algo caros. Solo se puede programar con 30h de antelación y eso si tu intención es hacer un planning semanal o de mas de un día te resulta un inconveniente.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Si tu empresa se dedica al marketing y a realizar campañas esta es una de las mejores aplicaciones.

Controlar todas tus redes sociales me ahorro mucho tiempo dentro de mi empresa.

Sendible review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"The best of an imperfect field of social media management solutions"

What do you like best?

The bells and whistles rise to what you would normally expect from an enterprise solution. Things such as an approval workflow (as basic as it is) are available on lower tiered plans, the reports feature is robust and highly customizable with GA Analytics integration available as well. The publishing system is straightforward and easy to use, providing the ability to save drafts that are easy to navigate back to (unlike Agorapulse, which makes this process astoundingly tedious). I appreciate the tabs being in a vertical sidebar similar to Sprout Social, which lends to making it easy to click around. The content discovery works well and allows custom RSS feed additions so I never have to go back and forth between that and Feedly to find content to curate. There's also a universal bookmarklet and Canva integration too, while monitoring is enhanced by integrating Google Alerts and offering email notifications when there's activity on a handful of review sites (with more available if you sign up for ReviewPush). The mobile app, at least for the iPhone is clean looking and obviously well supported, unlike MANY SMM sites that either don't have mobile apps or have one where it seemed to be treated as an afterthought. It was about as well rounded an SMM as I've been able to find.

What do you dislike?

45 minute sync time (on the Small Plan at least) seems excessively long (especially compared to Agorapulse) if you want to quickly engage and get back to comments made on social channels. Inexplicably, there's no stream for reviews made on Facebook Pages, no Pinterest support (although they appear to be working on adding this back in). There's no way to control email notifications at all for task reminders and other system notifications, which is also strange. Tasks or approvals requests cannot be completed in bulk fashion (so if you submit a LOT of content a week that needs to be approved, the approver will get an email notification for every single content you submit. E.g. if you submit 10 posts for review on a Monday, the approver will get 10 email notifications. Not very efficient. I wish there were a way to set up a calendar of say, 30 scheduled posts in a week, and then submit it all so that my manager/approver only gets ONE email alerting him to content he needs to review. The only workaround I've seen is to upload content via a bulk upload using a spreadsheet (which I hate, but at least there's that option). RSS feed to publish posts as well is also available as well. Content also doesn't have previews, so you won't be able to see how it will look exactly on each channel you want to publish on (however Sendible seems to be working on this too.)

The connection profiles are really bizarre as well. Rather than a single connection for each social profile, in order to integrate all of a single Twitter handle for example, you have to connect at least SIX streams. It makes things incredibly tedious when you have a lot of social channels to manage. Things such as customizing a dashboard for a manager/supervisor who only needs to see content waiting for approval, bit.ly and media library integration are locked behind their far more expensive plans. The dashboard is less customizable than I would have liked, with no option to change settings affecting things such as Trending Topics. The YouTube stream is also very basic, unlike Agorapulse, activity there will only show up in your Priority Inbox, whereas on Agorapulse you can see all comment and other activity in a stream similar to Twitter and Facebook.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To paraphrase a Churchill saying, Sendible is the worst SMM solution... except for all the others. I've tried many platforms, and short of an enterprise solution, Sendible was the only one that was able to cover as much ground as I needed covered without fragmenting management of my company's social profiles across having to use a variety of services.

Consolidating as much of social media management (from publishing to monitoring to reporting/analytics) to under one umbrella as possible.

Sendible review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Software is helpful - Customer Service is Lacking"

What do you like best?

I appreciated the early days of Sendible when I could make a request and work with a team that heard me instantly, valued my communication, and were able to take action right away.

What do you dislike?

Along with, the constant revalidating our login info for our social accounts. The Customer Service is extremely lacking and has taken quite a nose dive in the last couple of years. There was an issue with our being able to access a report that we've been accessing weekly for the years (yes, years) that we've been using Sendible. It took 4 Customer Service reps to even "understand our request". It's as if customer service is not a USA based group so communication seems to be a real issue. When we were finally "heard" and semi-understood, it took 3 weeks (21 days) to get to a solution. During that time ONE customer service rep, would keep me updated on what was happening. While two more, would ask me to explain what my issue was (repeatedly). When that ONE rep was at work, things seemed to be progressing. But, when he wasn't - nothing happened and the project to fix it was placed on the backburner and then even had to be restarted from the beginning. I feel the language barrier is a big issue. And, I feel that now that they are bigger that we are "just a number" and there's no sense of urgency with their Customer Service. Rachel Orr, their Customer Service Manager, definitely does not listen or read the context of her emails and also requires several communications back and forth before she "gets it". That might be setting the "tone" for the whole Customer Service Department.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I cannot recommend Sendible now until the Customer Service team is retrained.

When reporting is working, it's a good source of information and a good tool.

Sendible review by Christina L.
Christina L.

"Sendible is a great way to manage your social media"

What do you like best?

I love the way Sensibke makes it so easy to completely automate my content I’ve a number of different social media platforms. Content can be posted immediately, scheduled or queued this allowing a variety of ways to get your message out depending on type of content. It also measures and evaluates your engagement which is great

What do you dislike?

What’s not to like? I moved over to sendible from a global social media management platform and sendible is just far superior. I can’t think of anything I don’t like in all honesty. I was disappointed posting to LinkedIn groups wasn’t available but realise this is to do with the inability to do this via the LinkedIn API and no social media management tool can do this now.

Getting great content out across different platforms at different times

Sendible review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Sendible is an Excellent Way for Agencies to Manage Social Media Posting"

What do you like best?

We had used a few other alternatives to Sendible to schedule postings for our clients on G+, Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram. We changed to Sendible after touring the interface. Their calendar interface makes it easy to check within a few seconds the upcoming posts. It was the reason we switched and so far we are happy we did!

What do you dislike?

At times the Service list connectivity between our team members doesn't function as it is supposed to - there are permission issues that seem to iron themselves out after a little while. This can be frustrating when we onboad a new client and our team begins to work in earnest on future postings.

Being able to schedule out posts is their number one feature - but we also enjoy the ability to repeat posts every month, week or even every 6 months. This allows us to maximize our time, and isnt that what any good tool is supposed to do?

Sendible review by Tamie H.
Tamie H.

"Great time saver while still appearing spontaneous"

What do you like best?

Sendible is very easy to use and allows you to plan what appear to be timely, spontaneous posts. You can schedule out your content for as long as you want – day, week, month or year – and time it to coordinate with your other content avenues.

What do you dislike?

I find it difficult to change the notifications for Facebook messenging. The result is that I get LOTS of emails telling me about the same message. Notifications for all other social activity (shares, likes, mentions, etc.) work very well.

I have become FAR better at getting timely content to my audience. Social postings is just one of many responsibilities I have and then one that tended to slip do to lack of time primarily. Sendible changed that dynamic entirely by allowing me to schedule posts ahead.

Sendible review by Joey S.
Joey S.

"Easy to use & visual perfection!"

What do you like best?

Everything about the software is simple. No tutorials needed. Plus the visual organization of the app is awesome! Keeps everything in order. I also love that Instagram scheduling is made SUPER EASY! There is no need to log into your account through the app... just a quick copy/paste and opening the app.. and you're good to go! Sendible customer support is also very responsive. Any question or concern you have, just live chat them, and within a few minutes, they have things under their wings. What more could you want out of a Social Media Management software?

What do you dislike?

Honestly, there isn't anything worth noting. Like I said before, the software is simple to use, it runs smoothly, and I would love to teach my clients how to use it as well! If you find something wrong with this platform, I will be genuinely shocked.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't hesitate! You will love it!

Time management. I spend one day a week scheduling posts for all my platforms, and it saves so much time! Also, as I continuously schedule through Sendible, it keeps track of my past postings, which allow me to duplicate and have reoccurring posts from past good ideas!

Sendible review by Mitchell T.
Mitchell T.

"Manage Multiple Social Media Accounts with Ease"

What do you like best?

Sendible's dashboard allows me to link my clients' social media accounts and schedule, post, view reactions and analytics all in one place. Saves zillions of hours.

What do you dislike?

Been experiencing issues with uploading dynamic content like GIFs and videos. In a live tutorial session my company was told they were working on this and this feature would soon be available--what they didn't tell us is that we'd have to upgrade to a more expensive monthly subscription to be able to post in video, etc. Still sore about this. Also doesn't let you do boosted content through it yet, only organic. Another drawback.

Saves zillions of hours. I can post, schedule, or monitor engagement to content that was posted for dozens of clients across dozens of different social media platforms.

Sendible review by David L.
David L.

"Gestiona todas tus redes sociales desde el mismo lugar."

What do you like best?

La posibilidad de programar mensajes automatizados de todas tus redes sociales te permite ahorrar mucho tiempo. La integracion de mail y SMS es una de sus mayores ventajas, sendible tambien te da una serie de plantillas de boletines disponible. Poder realizar campañas de marketing por mail a traves de Sendible también es uno de sus puntos fuertes. Enviar SMS a los clientes te permite tener un contacto mas cercano con ellos. Soporte técnico muy bueno.

What do you dislike?

No tiene acortador de URL incorporado. Su interfaz no es del todo fácil y necesitas un tiempo para controlar todas sus características. Después del periodo gratuito el precio es algo elevado.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Es una buena herramienta si pretendes integrar el mail a la gestión de tus redes sociales.

Poder gestionar todas las redes sociales desde un mismo lugar es el mayor beneficio de esta herramienta.

Sendible review by Josh F.
Josh F.

"Sendible makes social media easy!"

What do you like best?

Sendible saves me lots of time managing our organization's social media accounts. I love how easy it is to use and that it just keeps getting better.

What do you dislike?

There is not much that I do not like. I do wish that I had the ability to advertise directly through the Sendible platform, but that is not available yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Sendible to anyone who wants to make it easier to manage multiple social media accounts or if they would like to add an approval process to social media posting.

We need to stay connected with our local customer audience. Sendible makes it easy to do that. The next challenge is proving our ROI, their reports help, but the rest is on our end.

Sendible review by Claire L.
Claire L.

"Excellent Social Media Management Tool for Agencies "

What do you like best?

Sendible is an easy-to-use social media scheduling tool. We manage several hundred social media clients across the USA and Sendible is a great tool for us. Sendible has great training videos and support. I have attended several webinars Sendible has offered and found them very useful. The content research tool has been an excellent resource for us.

What do you dislike?

My only issue is I wish Sendible could schedule Instagram and boost Facebook posts through the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great tool that I would highly recommend. I'm glad our agency was able to find Sendible. It's a wonderful social media management tool at an affordable price. This could work for a small agency or a large agency.

We are able to schedule social posts for several hundred social media management clients. We really like the content research tool and hope to be able to use Sendible reporting in the future.

Sendible review by Cyndee A.
Cyndee A.

"Great Support and amazing time saver"

What do you like best?

I love that I can get so much done in so little time for my clients. Sendible has so many options all built into one and this saves my company money in the long run.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I have to jump some hoops to post to instagram, so I wish there was a way just to post right from there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out first, as it isn't for everyone. BUT they have amazing support, beautiful support and a very easy-to-use interface. As a small Freelancer it seems very expensive but it pays for itself.

Scheduling posts. Finding sharable content and like-content to resource from. Easily involve others to work with me.

Sendible review by User

"Sendible is a GREAT social media management platform!"

What do you like best?

The ease of everything all together, great options, analytics, and they keep up with a very changing social landscape!

What do you dislike?

Nothing, really...if I need help with something, they've always been very responsive and very helpful. (well, I did remember that there are length limits on blog posts re-purposed as FB social media posts; if I have something really long, I have to edit it)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do a 'test drive' with them and see for yourself. They're a great group of savvy people, who make it a point to keep us all up to date with what's going on in changing social media environments. Note: I'm hitting "n/a' on pricing, since I'm a user and not the one paying for the service - I don't have pricing info in order to rank it.

Reaching a variety of audiences for various clients through one umbrella platform. Sending messages and promotions to Facebook, Twitter, G+, among others, and now Google My Business, which is great!

Sendible review by Administrator

"Great Customer Service, Diverse Platform"

What do you like best?

Sendible has a lot of great features for a great price. The platform offers different options for different companies and the customer service team is delightful. Any issue you have they try to solve, and if there's a feature you want but don't have, they put it on their possible new features list. The platform has almost everything we need.

What do you dislike?

While Sendible does have a lot of features, there are some that could be added. For instance, the ability to see sent and scheduled posts on the calendar at the same time. The ability to easily schedule one post for different clients on different days or times without creating a whole new post. Being able to compare date ranges on the reports. But overall Sendible has a lot to offer. The link preview capabilities could be a little better. Also we would love Sendible for Ads!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're having any issues or think certain features are missing, just reach out to the support team! They are wonderful.

Being able to schedule posts for numerous clients at one time makes it a lot more efficient for us. The reports feature is amazing and the ability to filter clients or users is great too. Could be a little better on the collaboration side between us and clients though.

Sendible review by Angela W.
Angela W.

"Only All-In-One Social Media Management Tool with Excellent Reporting"

What do you like best?

I have been through a few social media management tools including Hootsuite & Sprout Social, and finally settled on Sendible as having the most features for the right price. It covers all social networks comprehensively (e.g. Pinterest, G+ & Instagram as well as the core three), as well as allowing for influencer mailing lists, content libraries for different accounts, and much more. Up until now, the only problem with Sendible has been that reporting wasn't adequately client-facing, although it did provide all of the necessary data. Sendible has fixed this with a recent massive revamp to its reporting suite which puts it in the same league as other reporting tools I am paying for.

If you are managing social media for one business or twenty, Sendible has the best customer service, the most features, and constant development to keep pace with the fast-changing social media landscape. Absolutely the best choice for professionals.

What do you dislike?

Up until now, the reporting, but that has been fixed.

I use Sendible constantly on a day-to-day basis, and the benefits are directly realized in how happy clients are with my speedy response time and management of their accounts. I would not be able to achieve the level of excellence and customer satisfaction I have without Sendible.

Sendible review by Christina H.
Christina H.

"Great tool for an Agency"

What do you like best?

I love that it makes it easy for us to manage our client's accounts as well as setup things like the repeating queue to rotate through standard posts like links to blog articles.

What do you dislike?

I don't like some of the integrations - like with Instagram, it doesn't actually post to it. It sends me an email and tells me to go post to it.

It doesn't let me create paid ads through it - so I do still have to go login to do paid campaigns.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great software at a great price - especially for agency use. Our customers are happy with it, we're happy with it, and we're able to use it working with small to medium sized businesses.

We're a marketing agency, so we use it for managing multiple accounts for multiple clients. We also take advantage of the white label option for our customers so they see our branding instead of Sendible.

"Sendible is fantastic!"

What do you like best?

Sendible is so quick and easy to use for posting to social media. With one click of the 'Compose' button, you can post to all your social media accounts at once - the same message to each account, or you can easily tweak your message for each platform you post to. Send it now, or schedule it for later - it even shows you the optimal times to post, for maximum performance. Sendible also has a great reporting feature so you can keep tabs on how your accounts are performing - again with just a click or two, you can generate complete analytics reports for each of your accounts, filtered for any time period you choose. We've only been using Sendible for a few weeks, so there are still some features I have yet to explore, but what I've been using so far is terrific.

What do you dislike?

I had a little trouble in the very beginning getting each of our accounts set up and connected, but once I figured it out, it's been working beautifully.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out - you won't be disappointed!

It's a huge time-saver, being able to post to several social media platforms all at the same time. Before Sendible we weren't very active on social media simply because no one had the time to dedicate to posting regularly to all our accounts. Now we are posting something almost every day and gradually building up our social media presence.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Quick and intuitive. Everything I need in one place"

What do you like best?

The ability to schedule a single post to every social media platform has saved us so much time, crucial as we're marketing many businesses across all major platforms.

What do you dislike?

At times there are a few issues with posts not appearing properly or some scheduling facilities not working as expected but as soon as you contact their support they're back to you in minutes with a resolve or to assure you that they're on the case.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can't go wrong, with great reporting we're able to continually build on what we're doing for our clients and ensure we're hitting the right audiences on the right platforms at the right times.

Rather than having to post individually for every client, we're able to schedule posts throughout the year across all platforms, we can respond to messages and manage detailed insights into the business' audiences and then work to further any campaigns ensuring we're targeting the most relevant audiences.

Sendible review by Violet F.
Violet F.

"A must have tool for agencies"

What do you like best?

Sendible also has great support features for Instagram and Twitter that can easily help grow your follower base. Growing Instagram can sometimes be a tricky campaign. Sendible has been a key component to growing our Instagram followers .

What do you dislike?

Sendible review by Lisa G.
Lisa G.

"Best service I could find"

What do you like best?

I have tried a few and Sendible is the best platform for quality and price. I am impressed with the reporting above competitor platforms - clients like their reports stying as well, easy to understand with nice graphs etc.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike at this point, I find it all very easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely trial this platform - you will be impressed and you will find yourself signing up before you know it! I have tried several but definitely Sendible for our purposes.

Time saving, easy to use, very good pricing. Overall for a smallish team it is really good to collaborate and use the calendar for scheduling.

Sendible review by Lia B.
Lia B.

"Time and sanity saving!"

What do you like best?

This is one time I can honestly say that I am thrilled to have been able to be pointed to Sendible. I'd been using three different platforms to work with my social media. I had to switch between the three to be able to post to just a few social sites. 1 would do for Pinterest, 1 done Twitter, Facebook and Google+ and another one just covered reposting to Twitter. It didn't cover the other social sites that I needed. That left me with 3 different bills per month. With Sendible, I have one bill and all of my social sites on it. The best part is, at least now, I can monitor the status of my posts and followers!

What do you dislike?

Nothing! Sendible is the best thing ever.

I'm able to monitor my likes, follows and posts. I can also find the comments that are left. I am able to post to several social media pages at one time. Everything is just the way that I've been needing it.

Sendible review by User in Building Materials
User in Building Materials

"Great customer service, fantastic product."

What do you like best?

Experienced fantastic customer service that answered all my questions and went above and beyond to be quick in response time, despite us being in Washington D.C and the rep being in the UK.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I would suggest to change would be to allow more than 4 keywords for the monitor function for the lite version. Besides for that, enjoying all the other features of the product.

Sendible has been a great improvement over our previous Social Media Management program, Hootsuite. A major benefit is being able to post across multiple platforms at the same time and not have to worry about if the post will look funny because Sendible automatically formats it according to each platform.

Another huge benefit is the comprehensiveness of the analytical reporting. Before, we were unable to easily understand the progress of our channels. Sendible does a fantastic job of evaluating our social media presence as a whole and also by individual platform. The integration with our Google Analytics was also incredibly easy and a fantastic reporting tool.

Benefits that were a great surprise to us were the monitor function and the content library. We now have a great way to monitor our keywords across the web. The content library is useful to catalog our posts and have record of content that we may re-purpose or use at later date.

Sendible review by Marche W.
Marche W.

"Satori Marketing Review "

What do you like best?

Sendible provides my team with great analytics reports! It is also very easy and fast. I can post and keep track of all of my social media, from one platform.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes Sendible randomly disconnects from my social platforms and my posts do not go through. Sometimes I am made aware...sometimes I am not. The Instagram feature still does not work...although I understand it is a work in progress. Videos also sometimes do not post correctly, most of the time I post videos using the social media platform itself, instead of Sendible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use, saves times, and takes the work out of measuring!

As a marketing firm, we handle a lot of social media accounts. It saves us A LOT of time! Doing it all from one place and usually at one time.

Sendible review by Administrator in Computer Networking
Administrator in Computer Networking

"Affordable Functionality & Great Usability"

What do you like best?

I like the calendar view of the scheduler and that you can get the reports for an extremely affordable rate. The work flow and approvals function is also fantastic.

What do you dislike?

the views always default to the single user but I am the admin, I'd like to start with the view of all of my team and then filter down as needed. As the admin I want to see the big picture. Every new view I choose, like moving through the calendar and what is scheduled, I have to refuter and add the team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it and see. Set up takes a bit, but so does every other platform. It's cost effective and a good product.

We now have automated clarity into reporting on social media. That is solving a business problem of justifying social media spends. The benefits are also automating process that would have been manual so that saves our small social team time—time to spend on other marketing efforts.

Sendible review by Christine T.
Christine T.

"Interesting Learning Experience"

What do you like best?

I love how user friendly Sendible is, and that it can connect and generate reports in a detailed manner for all my clients! The reports feature would have to be my favorite thing. Its so easy to add more modules and stats, and for each platform too! Then it all gets complied into one form I can just send to my client! Plus the fact that they auto generate each month really helps make things flow smoothly.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the system will disconnect and posts won't go out, this is frustrating if you don't do an audit on the posts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be aware that sometimes services will disconnect and you will have to reconnect them. It is recommended to do an audit of your work at least a couple times a week to make sure everything is functioning and going out as it should.

Managing multiple accounts is simple and easy. Easy to replace or modify posts if need be as well. Also the tiresome task of generating reports for 16 clients is made so much easier by the features I listed above in the reports section. My work load feels like it's cut in half than to have to comply each report myself.

Sendible review by Agency in Hospital & Health Care
Agency in Hospital & Health Care

"Saves me time and effort"

What do you like best?

I have really enjoyed using this product. From the beginning, I noticed how easy to use it was compared to its competitors.

What do you dislike?

I wish Sendible would work better on an Ipad. One of my major issues is there is no way to download the schedule from the mobile site.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take time to learn about all the features Sendible has to offer. While you might not use all of them, there are plenty to improve your work process.

I manage multiple clients' social media accounts. Sendible has allowed me to efficiently monitor and post for any of my clients. The calendar is by far my favorite feature. I can easily filter in between accounts and the presentation makes it easy to use. I also love to use the queue and other content features. With many of my clients, I am working on a very strict time limit. With other products, I would frequently go over the allotated time amount. Sendible has awesome tools to automate my content which saves me time but also improves effectiveness.

Sendible review by Christina B.
Christina B.

"Easy to use."

What do you like best?

I like that Sendible is easy to use and great for compliance communication. It's easy to go back and forth between social media and this program as well as compliance approval.

What do you dislike?

It's hard for Sendible to recognize other Facebook users. For example it will only allow me to tag certain companies, etc. and it then sometimes drops off once it is posted so I have to then go back and edit posts to allow for tags. It also has a couple hiccups when connecting to the internet but that may be internal problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would like it to be more like hootsuite, for instance I would like to see my followers and users I follow in the same page so that I can monitor and get ideas. This may be something that is already available but I just need to figure it out.

Since we need to every post reviewed by compliance, this program is great and easy to use.

Sendible review by Laura S.
Laura S.

"Sendible is perfect"

What do you like best?

This is the best program I have found to schedule all my social media shares! You can schedule to share your posts or other things anytime of the day and schedule for months at a time. This program saves me tons of time! I have tried a variety of programs and this one is the only one that in 1 click I can schedule all the social media links at once. No need to individually upload anything just schedule.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could have it pick the best times per day instead of just one time for all the days, right now I would have to go in and schedule each share and it would take too much time

Recommendations to others considering the product

absolutely and have

Time - I never have enough time and this product saves me a lot of time of trying to get everything scheduled in advance and then I know it is done!

Bloggers can do a lot more with this program easier and they have a chrome button to make it even easier.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

I've been using Sendible for a few years now and I love the ease of use. I'm not a fan of using social media and Sendible makes it much easier to get my work done and my posts out without much thought of effort. I'm especially pleased with my ability to schedule many tweets in a short amount of time and to be able to repeat those tweets.

What do you dislike?

I like everything about Sendible. If there was anything I had to list as a dislike is the new interface. I much prefer the old interface and the old 'compose' screen.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for an easy way to manage your social media, Sendible is the right choice. The amount of time I save is worth the cost. Choosing Sendible is one of the best business decisions I've made.

I'm saving a great deal of time using Sendible. If I didn't have Sendible, I would be spending many more hours monitoring and posting to social media.

Sendible review by Administrator

"Sendible a platform you can trust"

What do you like best?

We have roughly 2 million monthly visitors and are on several different social media platforms managing this individually is impossible but sendible breaches that gap and enables us to leverage our resources and continually keep our subscribers notified. Sendible is personable, meaning that when I've requested help a real person responds not a computer and that goes a long way. The interface on both the mobile app and the desktop is very easy to use and understand!

What do you dislike?

Everything in life has it's problems and bugs but in the case of sendible when there's been a bug it's been solved within hours. Realistically, because we are such a small organization the only thing I could really say I dislike is the price, but Sendible is worth it at the end of the day.

Managing a website is one thing, there's the design, support problems, server issues, and so on. With our social media individually it was incredibly hard to manage 4 different social platforms efficiently and Sendible solved that problem perfectly.

Sendible review by Roderick L.
Roderick L.

"One of the best social media tools for marketing agencies"

What do you like best?

After trying many different platforms, I significantly prefer Sendible's dashboard and bulk posting tool. It is perhaps the most intuitive program I have encountered

What do you dislike?

Linking services can be cumbersome, sometime requiring multiple attempts to achieve the desired effect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My only problem with sendible is the cumbersome service linking system. Please make that an easier process! If it were more intuitive, I wouldn't need to spend time teach team members and staff.

It provides great insights into audience engagement, helping us better manage the content we create for our clients moving forward.

Sendible review by Timothy W.
Timothy W.

"Low Cost & High Quality"

What do you like best?

Most social media monitoring and scheduling tools that do everything Sendible does cost thousands of dollars, but Sendible costs less than $100 a month and does everything I could want it to do... and more! I mostly use it for scheduling, but (among MANY other features) you can also use it as a custom service tool to assign social media posts to customer service reps. Love it. My favorite scheduling featuring is the "recurring post" feature that allows you to schedule a post to go out multiple times without having to schedule it multiple times. The tool also makes it really easy to create custom reports that get autogenerated and sent out however often you'd like.

What do you dislike?

It's occasionally buggy on Google Chrome, so sometimes I have to switch of to IE to get things done.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Unless your company makes in the hundreds-of-millions of dollars per year, there's no reason to spend $4-5k on a social media tool... get Sendible and use the extra money for social media ads instead!

As I mentioned already, it helps me schedule posts for all of my channels (including Pinterest and Instagram). It also has an RSS feed integration that allows you to pull posts from your site or other sites and have them auto-posted to your social channels. The biggest benefit of this tool is that it saves me so much time scheduling so I can focus on bigger projects that have greater ROI.

Sendible review by User

"Social Media Posting Tool for a Team"

What do you like best?

The Sendible tool is great for social media teams who have multiple people posting to social media accounts. The calendar view of content is most helpful.

What do you dislike?

When drafting and scheduling a post, it'd be great to have a view into the calendar and see when other posts are being scheduled. Currently, I have to go to the calendar view, see what other posts are scheduled and then keep that in mind when scheduling a new post. It'd be awesome if it was possible to go in when I have a post idea in mind, start writing it and automatically view the other scheduled posts so that I don't have to toggle back and forth.

We are using it so that it's easier for a team of people to add posts.

Sendible review by Administrator in Food & Beverages
Administrator in Food & Beverages

"Easy way to manage social team + looks pretty"

What do you like best?

Great in-house tool for our company. Keeps us all on the same page. Mainly using for scheduling and publishing, so we love the calendar feature. Good customer service, regular updates and resources in blog.

What do you dislike?

Wish the social posts previewed as they'd look on each channel, but I believe that is in the work. Love that we can tell them what we want and they take user feedback to continue improving.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great option for maintaining one or a few brands across multiple social media channels. We use it for two brands so far, and it's got everything we need to make this easy. Not sure how it would work for an agency with even more clients.

Sendible keeps our small in-house marketing team on the same page. Organizes and streamlines our social media content planning and publishing.

Sendible review by Lew  E.
Lew E.

"Sendible is an amazing platform!"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of navigation, layout and dashboard create a user experience second to none. The updates and notifications keep me alert, post scheduling is very simple, to use. I have been searching for something that would let me track consumer sentiment, schedule, snoop, and stay on top and this is it!

What do you dislike?

I wish I had found this sooner and moved to it long before now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep being awesome! I really love that you are pushing the envelope forward.

Handling multiple social media accounts, brand reputation, and managing time all in one place.

Sendible review by Nicole D.
Nicole D.

"Time Saver!"

What do you like best?

My favorite part of sendible is how I can schedule posts, saving me time! It is much more convenient for me to choose what to post in one sitting, and have it post exactly when i would like to post it, instead of having to set alarms to search for article to post, daily.

What do you dislike?

I dislike finding a great article, and then realizing it is promoting another business.

I am solving the need to post relevant information for potential clients to see, in order to engage them.

I have realized that it is very convenient to set up many posts at once!

Sendible review by Marie C.
Marie C.

"Most Efficient and Organized Scheduling Tool"

What do you like best?

The overall interface is user-friendly. It's so easy to create, organize, and manage teams and multiple accounts. Also, the customer service is the best I've experienced with any technical tool.

What do you dislike?

When creating new queues, you can't just select times for one day and then select an option for those to auto-populate to the other days of the week.

We've started using the reporting tools more lately which has made pulling data to share with the company easier and more streamline. It's also allowed us to easily manage 30-40 services at once. We are working on using the monitor tools more often as well.

Sendible review by Laurence M.
Laurence M.

"ORHP Appreciates Sendible's Features"

What do you like best?

Sendible is easy to use and includes a simple review process that's important to our company. We don't want to spend a lot of time training new people on complex processes, which makes Sendible ideal for our purposes.

What do you dislike?

Comments left on Facebook don't update in real time. There's usually a 15 to 30 minute lag.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've recommended Sendible to several others in the same field as me. So far, none of them have come back to kick me, so it must be working for them.

Social media management... saving time/energy in maintaining our social media pages.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Pros and Cons of Sendible"

What do you like best?

I like the possibility to quickly and easily schedule posts for Facebook if you're managing multiple pages and have to post the same content all at once. I really like the reporting part when you can combine the reports from multiple pages. The reports are well structured, well explained and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

It has several bugs that make my life harder - from unlinking certain services without explanation to posting issues with certain pages all of the sudden and without an obvious wat yo fix them. Also, there were some issues with importing services.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended for reporting. Scheduling is good, but with some bugs, so be careful and try it out first.

Managing multiple pages for clients on multiple social media platforms.

Sendible review by User in Information Services
User in Information Services

"Amazing, useful tool"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and that you can schedule your posts so you never forget to make them.

What do you dislike?

The 'peak time tool' only shows me hours in advance not the best time to post based on the time I'm looking at. For example, I'm looking for the best time to post around 9am but the peak time will suggest posting at 3:45pm which isn't useful when you want to post more than 1 post a day.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it!!!

1. Saves time

2. Creates consistency, you can post at the same times everyday

3. You can post at peak times when the most people will see your tweet.

4. Monitor how well your social posts are doing

Sendible review by Osmond M.
Osmond M.

"I need an easy life when it comes to managing Social Media - thats why I use Sendible"

What do you like best?

I love the scheduling queues, they make my life so much easier. I spend 1 day a month working on content for Social Media posting, and this is the tool i love to upload all the posts into at the end of the day.

What do you dislike?

Cannot integrate with Instagram. The front page layout is not very useful, I don't find it friendly in any way.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want one Social Media tool then this is it.

Running Social Media campaigns for our own brand awareness, and lead generation campaigns and searching and listening for key words.

Sendible review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Great Usability & Even Better Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Sendible has a great dashboard that the social team finds extremely helpful in using across several team members and platforms. We love how easy it is to contact Sendible when there is a bug, and how quickly there is a personal response and troubleshooting advice. The queues and scheduling features are simple and visually easy to use.

What do you dislike?

We have experienced several bugs (continuously) through Sendible queues where either the queue doesn't stay in the desired order or the posts unexpectedly bounce. This becomes an issue when time sensitive content is re-arranged, and is understandably frustrating as a media company as we rely on the order and timeliness of our articles being delivered.

We're scheduling in-house content across 15+ social media platforms. We use Sendible to upload 1,000+ posts a week on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Google +. The biggest 'problem' we've solved is having a platform that allows us to easily do this, and caters to several users touching into the same things.

Sendible review by Agency
Agency

"Intuitive Social Media Management Software"

What do you like best?

The easy to use interface makes it simple to schedule and edit posts as well as monitor and track engagement all in one dashboard. Ability to toggle between user dashboards makes it easy to track teams performance.

What do you dislike?

Reporting features and metrics are not always consistent across platforms. Wish there was an option to track ad performance within the dashboard. Sometimes we come across minor glitches when scheduling, images don't always properly load or content/words get duplicated when typing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of all the advanced features available - do a few tutorials with their team reps.

Sendible helped us become more efficient and spend our time more wisely on strategic planning rather than on scheduling/execution.

Sendible review by Joel V.
Joel V.

"Excellent Social media management"

What do you like best?

Sendible has a much better interface than Hootsuite and other competitors. Easy to use, manage, schedule, and analyze social media campaigns.

What do you dislike?

The 'taster' plan only offers five "services" -- I wish there was a way to purchase more without jumping to a higher rate plan.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the taster plan first. It is a significant investment and you should see for yourself if it meets your needs. "Taster" plan at the time I signed up was $9/month with no contract.

I have realized easier ways to manage my social media campaigns and view analytics.

Sendible review by Administrator

"Great Ease for Organizing Social Platforms for Business. "

What do you like best?

Using Sendible has made communications between the social media team at our company much easier. We are able to send ideas for approval and edit one anothers work when necessary. This platform helps us to reduce error and keep our posts organized weeks in advance. The stress of having to worry about Facebook and Twitter posting has been alleviated. With Instagram we get an email reminder with the post information so that makes it easy as well. The suggested post time algorithm has been very helpful lately with Instagram especially.

What do you dislike?

The one thing we would like to see is being able to send posts for approval to more than one person in a single message. This would allow our three person team to communicate seamlessly. Even a group chat would be nice. Also, it would be nice if Instagram would post without the extra step, but we realize that is not an issue with Sendible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The calendar feature is extremely helpful and you can share your posts with the whole team. The algorithm for best posting times is essential in getting the best reach.

Easier to collaborate than other scheduling programs. Again, the posting algorithm has been very helpful in boosting our posts and getting us more views and likes with our customer base. This has been our biggest struggle prior to this algorithm.

Sendible review by Daniel B.
Daniel B.

"Wonderful Experience"

What do you like best?

I've used other social media management software's in the past and they haven't come close to the capabilities Sendible offers. Most in depth social media management software on the market!

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I dislike about Sendible. The features they offer are great and if there is any issue it's resolved on a timely manner.

It's great for managing all of my accounts in one place. Sendible has cut the time it takes me to post to my social media accounts in half!

Sendible review by Mark W.
Mark W.

"A very unsocial social media company. Pushing product but not listening."

What do you like best?

It looks like they have features and it looks like they do what we need.

What do you dislike?

Years with the same bugs they do not fix. Features come and go and ignore feedback. Non-responsive to questions and support. All responses are sales oriented. Can not filter by country. Acts like it can, but can not. They have dropped some social features with no warning. I am in a webinar.. They start by putting out a broken bit.ly link. When told it is not a working link, they send it again. Then a link to G2 that does not respond to the question. Then no response to other questions. This is all just a big sales net and no attention to function or quality. I was a customer a long time and gave up on them. I keep trying to be a customer but communication is always terrible. All sales and no technical expertise.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not over obligate youself. No evidence they are paying attention.

Covering a lot of B2B social media with a single tool.

Sendible review by Karen C.
Karen C.

"Sendible is a fabulous time saver!"

What do you like best?

We use Sendible to help our clients present themselves in the best way possible and we also use it for our own businesses. Sendible enables us to plan ahead and schedule our social media in a user friendly way.

What do you dislike?

We haven't yet found anything that we dislike but we'll definitely let you know if we do! We are moving into new areas and so this will be a good test.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend organising a trial to see how Sendible works and then contacting the team if you have any questions.

We are now able to manage multiple services for our clients and provide a measuring and monitoring service. Having a sound process has enabled us to develop additional services within our businesses.

Sendible review by User

"Very Helpful and Timesaving!"

What do you like best?

I do like that it saves us time and I can schedule many posts weeks in advance! It allows focus in one area so that we don't have to complete this task everyday.

What do you dislike?

The cons would have more to do with post not being sent to LI due to updating profile. They do this every so often. Maybe an update ahead of time so posts won't be held back.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of the training offered to the admin and users so that more than one person is able to use the platform.

I can prepare and schedule posts 2 days per week and get work done ahead of time.

Sendible review by Susan H.
Susan H.

"Very easy to use"

What do you like best?

The sendible platform is very easy to use and to navigate. I love the fact that I can print reports that include the data we're most interested in, in addition to the pre-programmed reports.

What do you dislike?

Takes a while to sync each time I log in, but the the other attributes of the platform outweigh this one issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test any product before you purchase.

Scheduling posts on multiple platforms for two related companies.

Sendible review by Basim M.
Basim M.

"The Best Software For Social Media Automation"

What do you like best?

What I love most about Sendible is their in-depth understanding of marketing campaigns. The tools that Sendible equips us is exactly what we need to take our marketing to the next level, and save previous time. Another important unique aspect to Sendible's platform is the ability to manage and separate brands. Most companies are tied up with many extensive projects that require multiple profiles, and Sendible does this effortlessly for the user. It also makes delegation easier when having brand managers.

What do you dislike?

Its hard to be critical of a software that literally sky rockets our brands in terms of social media and marketing. If there's anything problems or issues, their staff is always ready and on it!

Recommendations to others considering the product

This company considered all aspects to how marketing automation should be considered now. Especially when a lot is required to be done, Sendible makes it easy to keep it all in one place. I believe these guys are serious about their industry, and are considered everything their customers are looking for. I'm excited for them and what's in store. They've created a brilliant tool that has completely changed the way I run and operate my businesses.

The biggest challenge had always been to launch new brands out of the gates, and get them to generate sales. Sendible takes away most of the heavy lifting when it comes to automating social media posts, and posting content. Rather than having to do manual work, not only does Sendible help with the planning, the platform also handles the execution. Which lets you put most of your focus on what's most important... Sales.

Sendible review by Henriette d.
Henriette d.

"Excellent social media tool"

What do you like best?

I use Sendible to share business content on social media. The good thing is that you write your post once and Sendible will post it for you across all social media platforms you have connected to. You can schedule posts, use hashtags and add photo's.

What do you dislike?

I love everything about Sendible. My only issue is that there is so much information, competitor research, key word monitoring etc, and I have too little time to use it all!

It is very easy to connect with prospects, create content and become a market leader or get noticed as an expert in your field.

Sendible review by Dren A.
Dren A.

"A lifesaver for automated reporting!"

What do you like best?

We love that Sendible lets us do automated reporting that gets sent to our clients on a schedule that we set. I make the reports, say when to send, and then I don't need to do anything again. It has been a total lifesaver.

What do you dislike?

There are still some things I'd like to see added eventually. The reports are good for what we need, but with so many platforms moving to 'drag and drop' interfaces with a lot of cute design bells and whistles, I could see that being a perk if they added it in the future. As it is now, we've made reports that are clear and so helpful, so I'm not complaining.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My best suggestion is to look at the competition. I went out and did demos of products, talked to sales people, read their info, and found that none of them could compare for what we needed and what our budget was.

I have over a hundred clients and used to do a very clunky report process that someone else created. It was terrible. I said there has to be a better way, and I looked into several tools. Sendible was the best for integration of social accounts and the best capabilities for automatic reporting—at the best price, of course. We also save time with scheduling social posts and monitoring review sites.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"The Bulk Scheduler is great but could be better"

What do you like best?

Bulk Scheduler. I wouldn't use Sendible if it didn't have the bulk scheduler. Could make it better by allowing me to save the content more easily. I'd like to save the content that I have entered into the bulk scheduler in order to make changes for adding the content to a different platform (such as adding hashtags for Twitter).

What do you dislike?

When Bulk Scheduler doesn't work right, and that Facebook posts don't perform as well when using Sendible. I don't like that I can't save the content to repost to a different platform but change the copy slightly (such as add hashtags). I don't like that Facebook posts are known to not have as great engagement when the posts are scheduled via Sendible, and that we are discouraged from using Sendible for Facebook posts.

The Bulk Scheduler has gotten better but due to recent errors I cannot rank higher and also wish I could use Facebook with the app. I also have been having issues posting content is both Spanish and English - Sendible is recognizing as duplicate content even though it is not. Wish that it saved content more easily when I want to repost same content but with different copy such as hashtags.

Sendible review by User in Media Production
User in Media Production

"Your Business And Blog Needs Sendible"

What do you like best?

I am very happy with all the features. I wrote a review here: https://herpaperroute.com/sendible-is-the-social-media-marketing-tool-your-business-has-been-missing/

What do you dislike?

I am very happy with all that it does. I am kicking myself for not using it sooner because it is proving to be an essential element of my social media strategy now.

The amount of time this app has saved me, along with the incredible amount of value I’ve gotten out of it is substantial.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try via the free trial here: https://herpaperoute.com/sendible and test it out - I think you will love it

Sendible is helping with monitoring online mentions of my brand so I can respond quickly, as well as helping grow my Instagram with auto-liking accounts which post hashtags I follow

Sendible review by Matthew W.
Matthew W.