Sendible

Sendible is a social media marketing platform for engaging with customers across multiple social media channels at any time.

Work for Sendible?

Learning about Sendible?

Sendible Reviews

Showing 433 Sendible reviews
Sendible review by Joshua F.
Joshua F.

"Sendible is a great Social Media management tool"

What do you like best?

I love being able to set up different queues of posts and have those run on autopilot. I also love the built in approval workflows.

What do you dislike?

I wish that there were a better real time monitoring option for when we are expecting some news to come out and want to react to it quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sendible is a great tool if you have multiple people working with your team to develop Social Media Content. It allows for an integrated approval work flow that makes it easy to collaborate with others and make sure that every post has multiple eyes on it before it goes live. We also use the chrome grammerly plugin to automatically double check the spelling and grammar of each post. The Sendible Instagram integration is also a convenient way to get around the challenge of getting content that I create on my computer onto my phone so that I can post it online. Overall, we are very happy with Sendible and have been using it in this organization for the last three years. In total I have been using Sendible for more than 6 years and I have always been happy with their customer support and the quality of their team.

We use Sendible to manage the social media posting for several different departments in our health system.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Sendible
Sendible review by Mark C.
Mark C.

"Big Platform for a Small Business"

What do you like best?

I love how intuitive and easy the platform is to use. The interface is beautifully designed and easy to understand. I especially like the auto-repeat feature for scheduling social media posts. In addition, the analytics provided for each social media platform is very thorough and easy to understand with the extremely helpful pop-up information text.

What do you dislike?

The Sendible app is a little clunky and did not always send my scheduled posts when I first installed it. However, I have not had any recent issues with the app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider analytic tools that are built into social media managers. Those are crucial in gathering important data for effective social media management. Sendible's analytic platform is very effective and useful.

The ability of scheduling social media posts ahead of time has saved me a lot of time. It is one less thing I have to worry about amid my busy schedule.

What Social Media Suites solution do you use?

Sendible review by Brandon S.
Brandon S.

"Best Platform for Google Post Updates"

What do you like best?

The ease of creating and scheduling posts for our clients' Google My Business listings. There is no other widely available software platform that does what Sendible does for Google My Business profiles and posts. This is a game changer, especially if you run or manage a multi-location business with several GMB listings.

What do you dislike?

I've only used it to update Google My Business Posts, so I'm not too familiar with the other posting or social abilities. That being said, it took a little bit of time to fully understand the workflow for posting bulk updates to Google Posts. I'm also not thrilled that they add a link into the post itself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an affordable bulk uploader and scheduler for Google Posts on Google My Business listings, this is the tool for you.

We manage hundreds of Google My Business listings, and try to create weekly Posts for each. While Google does offer an API, you cannot schedule posts or bulk upload posts natively. This means our team must log into each GMB account every week to post a new post, which is not the best way to use our resources. What was taking our team hours each week can now be simplified and scheduled once for the whole month. A game changer for local SEO agencies like ours.

Sendible review by MARK C.
MARK C.

"DISCOVER THE MAGIC"

What do you like best?

Managing my Social Media posting schedule was a nightmare before Sendible. Once I learned their system, I was able to design a program that was tailored to my needs and implement it to perfection with the help of the Sendible Service.

What do you dislike?

The one thing that I overlooked initially was the maximum number of daily postings. I didn't realize that responding to posts through the engagement portal added to that number. Once customer service helped me to understand how that worked, everything else fell into place for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I couldn't recommend it more highly. I've told everyone that I personally know, who uses Social Media for their business, that Sendible will be the end of their search for a quality product that provides results.

Establishing a consistent presence in various Social Media platforms that I use has become so much easier with the help of Sendible. It took up so much time each day and sometimes, I would go for days without posting anything at all. My twitter following has tripled since I started using their service and all of the new followers are actual twitter users, not bots. I couldn't be happier.

Sendible review by Laurent C.
Laurent C.

"Better than the competition (that I have tried also!)"

What do you like best?

Everything is clear and simple, yet there are a lot of advanced super cool functions for the expert user and customization. The software does not contain bugs and when new functionnalities are rolled out, they work 100% and have been fully tested, which is great compared to other products we've tried that would roll out bugged-modules. Easy enough to use for my junior-level employees to use without too much coaching.

What do you dislike?

I initially thought that the pricing was a little high but now that I've used it for a while it is definitely worth every penny.

Recommendations to others considering the product

try it!

Well, our social media strategy was lacking consistency and Sendible helped us solve that. Now that we have Sendible as a social media management and media analytics system, we have something to "organize" our efforts and centralize all the strategies. Also, we can analyze the various analytics and gather useful information on our audience and users. We are currently looking at implementing more Social Media Monitoring since it's another functionnality that Sendible offers and this is great. On the benefits side, we realized that our audience engagement and lead generation from social media has greatly increased, mostly from LinkedIn, but even from Facebook, which is not our most qualified audience to start with. We can organize contests easily and even do some recruitment posts!

Sendible review by Liz H.
Liz H.

"Content Machine"

What do you like best?

What I love about Sendible is that I am able to automate my entire content distribution process. I usually mass-upload my social media posts and then load it into my queues so that they are posted at the right time. On some channels, I also use the automatic reposting which is awesome and works great for Twitter.

What do you dislike?

When signing up I thought I would also be able to send automated messages to new instagram and twitter followers (because it said so in my plan), but unfortunately, that is not possible :(

Also, I was told in the live chat that Pinterest is included which I found out later it is not. There is also not enough capability for Instagram which is why I use" Later" additionally to fill all my needs. Also I would love to have more options to message all my communication (inbox and comments) on all channels.

It saves a lot of time when creating content and distributing content which is amazing.

Sendible review by Ruben Diego Vaquiro K.
Ruben Diego Vaquiro K.

"Very Easy to use Social media Tool for our music label "

What do you like best?

Navigation is logic, you can easily acces all the functions. The report function is also unmissable in our work. We can easily make reports when we are pushing a track through social media advertising. Very easy to see how many people have retweeted, used a hashtags and other things. With these reports we can report back to our clients with results that matter. Feedback is also very important for future releases of an artist or label. If there is a lot of negativity about a track we brainstorm together with the client how we can optimize the future releases. Before using sendible it was always 'guessing' why a release did nog get picked up by dj's or streaming portals, but new we have an overview about everything that is written down on social media.

What do you dislike?

The app has sometimes some problems with loading. We are using a lot of Instagram, and unfortunately the push to mobile function is not very fast. If this would improve we would definitely use the function more often than we do now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

- automatic posting of Instagram videos & Stories. Currently using buffer due to the easy acces with the app.

We are using Sendible to Monitor releases, artists and events. When we have a release on one of our own labels it is very easy to see what people say on social media. Also the possibility to react very easy is well done.

Sendible review by Marie Zywicki M.
Marie Zywicki M.

"Highly customizable + reliable"

What do you like best?

I LOVE the queue features and the content library. I primarily use Sendible for my Facebook platforms (groups, page), but there's so much more you can do. Truly, Sendible has many more features, but I pretty much just use those two. Now that I'm established in my business, offerings, and content - it's AMAZING that I get to recycle + repurpose older content with a few clicks. Seriously, so easy and SUCH a time saver!

What do you dislike?

I wish I could unlock unlimited services to post to without paying more. I'd also love to see the ability to drag & drop or a "move" feature within the Content Library, as I'm constantly re-organizing and you have to create a new post in each new library in order to move a post.

Recommendations to others considering the product

LOVE on the Content Library and you'll be so happy you did

TIME. I love that I can send traffic to my site when I'm not at the computer and can still be a human brand by jumping into conversations in the comments.

Sendible review by Sherry R.
Sherry R.

"Best social media platform out there"

What do you like best?

I've been using Sendible Pro for 5 years now - it helps me manage all of my client's lists with ease. I love having access to all of the blog content on the web - being able to share educational content is very important to my business. I like how they're always responsive - working on improvements, proactive in identifying issues and fixing them, and staying current. I especially appreciate the repeat option so I can set and forget repetitive marketing based on hour, day, week and year. The library and draft areas are great to work from as well.

What do you dislike?

There are occasional blog posts in their content section which are obvious direct sales pitches by the blog writers. I think Sendible could monitor this better. Otherwise, it all works for me

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend to other agencies!

Finding useful content to share is always a concern. Sendible does the heavy lifting for me.

Sendible review by Chris H.
Chris H.

"Great concept and vision, but a little rough around the edges"

What do you like best?

I love the approval process for getting social messaging out. I love that they come to my inbox and I can manage them from email or login to sendible to approve the queue. We have a nuanced product and often times the messages require some tweaks. This process saves me so much time and headache.

What do you dislike?

The web version is a little clunky. Often when I approve a message I have to refresh to see it leave the queue. I also wish I could edit the social messages from the email message. I can only accept or reject. I need to login to perform edits. It's an extra step that I don't see as necessary if I want to make a quick change.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd recommend using it if people outside your company or with limited experience in your industry are driving your social media programs. It creates an effortless way for messages to be created, approved, and posted.

We're outsourcing some of the social media to an outside agency. We are a tech company in a complex market. The approval process creates a streamlined process where I can tweak messaging without spending a lot of time over phone or email to make sure our messaging it on point.

Sendible review by Anna S.
Anna S.

"So happy we switched!"

What do you like best?

Sendible has proven to be the perfect mix of flexible and intuitive. I love that you can edit posts after they've been scheduled, you can easily view all scheduled posts, and sharing with coworkers is a breeze.

What do you dislike?

It's taken a little bit more getting used to, to find our way around. However, since we've become accustomed to the workflow, we're very happy!

Recommendations to others considering the product

It takes a little bit of poking around to discover your best workflow. They have great tutorials, and once we got it set up, we've been incredibly happy.

My agency uses it to manage all our clients social media accounts, and it has been such an upgrade after a terrible and frustrating experience with Sprout Social. Posting and monitoring accounts is easier and more flexible, plus we don't have any of the technical issues we used to have (posts not sending, accounts disconnecting, suprise bills)

Sendible review by Lisa G.
Lisa G.

"Makes Posting and Reporting a Breeze"

What do you like best?

I love that I can post across multiple social media channels with ease. And, within one post to multiple channels, I can edit each channel to suit if needed. e.g. remove a link from Insta. I am also liking that I can post right to instagram without having to go into instagram on a mobile device to post. The new Google My Business post feature is again making time our friend.

What do you dislike?

It's pricey but worth it. I haven't experienced any real issues with Sendible so have no negative feedback to share :-) The only thing I can think of is that I don't have enough time to sit down and discover all of the features/functions and how to use them. There are so many functions available but we haven't investigated or implemented all yet. Looking forward to some time to learn more of the benefits.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Once you try it you'll want to buy it!

The most obvious is that we can easily post across multiple channels with a click of a button. The reporting functionality is a real time saver. It's so easy to create a report and then schedule it to come to us as admin each month or send directly to a client. The clients like the reports as they are easy for them to understand, that saves us time in lengthy explanatory conversations!

Sendible review by Katie C.
Katie C.

"Great for collecting different social platforms in one place"

What do you like best?

I appreciate that Sendible offers the ability to pull data and information from different platforms into one place. Our organization uses it to schedule from one main place on multiple platforms, streamlining the process. We also create professional, detailed reports from the social data that we can present to clients.

What do you dislike?

Some features are hard to work around, such as the module limit in reporting. And there are times when social platforms have updates that change how we're able to schedule or review platforms that makes it a little harder to manage our clients, but that's to be expected as a third party app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the tutorials, ask for assistance if you have questions. They're support staff if pretty helpful. They also have occasional webinars for new features or tutorials. I'd actually love to see more of those.

We save time by utilizing one platform to schedule and review client data. This allows our marketing firm to look more cohesive and more professional to our clients.

Sendible review by Sterling S.
Sterling S.

"Cutting edge technology and top notch service, always..."

What do you like best?

In an industry that is in constant flux, I feel like the developers at Sendible are always working to stay ahead of the game. Whenever I run into a problem or I can't figure something out the support staff is there and ready to help. Sendible makes my job possible, I truly don't think I would be able to do all that I do without Sendible.

It feels like the Sendible team is always working on new ways to improve their service and communicating that with me. I love all of the new services that are always rolling out.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally there are some bugs or glitches in Sendible where things don't seem to work properly. This is frustrating sometimes but when I do run into a problem it is great to know the Sendible support team is there to help me with a workaround and get it fixed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The support team at Sendible is truly incredible. If you ever run into a problem let them know and they will find a solution for you. They are great.

Scheduling social posts for our clients. The automation features make doing social for a lot of clients possible. Without Sendible I don't think that I would be able to manage all of the clients that I do.

If you need to manage more than 10 clients social accounts Sendible really is the way to go. It keeps me organized and allows me to manage our clients in an efficient manner.

Sendible review by Jackie L.
Jackie L.

"Excellent Social Media Scheduler and More"

What do you like best?

Sendible offers a very comprehensive package of tools with social scheduling and reporting. Easy to set up and use, with a very easy learning curve.

What do you dislike?

The browser extension while useful can be finicky at times. it does not always hide when not user clicks cancel.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Whether you manage a single brand or multiple brands, Sendible is definitely the right tool, finding the sweet spot between functionality and value. Sendible handles multiple functions in an easy to use dashboard, that is easy to access on desktop or mobile with excellent functionality

Social scheduling for my business and clients. Client reporting and content curation. Sendible is excellent for creating social media posts, content curation and creating reports for clients. In addition, the unified inbox and hashtag monitoring service and more make it an excellent all-round social media management tool.

Sendible review by Katharine L.
Katharine L.

"Social Media Manager"

What do you like best?

Being able to use bulk scheduling, auto Instagram posting, easy to update reports and being able to manage all incoming conversations for all clients. There are a lot of features that sendible has that I have not yet been able to play into. I like that you can

What do you dislike?

No options for poll features on Twitter and videos posted to Twitter upload as a link. I have also have issues with tagging on Facebook via Sendible. There are some social media metrics I wish to add or remove. Instagram analytics could use some bolstering and it would be nice if it could include story analytics.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend sendible to others. It has helped our team manage internal workload as well as mange our client's incoming comments, messages and engagement

Engagement and quick responses for all of our clients. We also send weekly status reports and the reporting function has saved so much time.

Sendible review by Megan P.
Megan P.

"Megan's sendible review"

What do you like best?

I like how simple it is to use and user friendly Sendible is. I picked up on it on my first day of work and have been using it ever since. I like being able to customize each page and each post I make. Overall, it is a great, easy tool to use every single day.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I dislike is when I go to type in the business I am posting for, it clicks out of the box and I start typing the business's name in the large post box. It happens every time. Other than that, I don't have any other issues with Sendible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is very simple and anyone can learn it. I really do like using this tool for all of the social media posting that I do.

I am able to post multiple posts for multiple days in advance and it just allows for me to be very productive with my time. I am also able to plan out my days better.

Sendible review by Melinda M.
Melinda M.

"Sendible is Superb"

What do you like best?

I really like the new customization feature on Sendible. I manage multiple social media platforms and it's extremely beneficial to be able to use Sendible as my one stop shop to creating custom social media posts for all of my social media platforms.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes Sendible has glitches which I understand. However, I do get frequent bounce-back emails for unknown errors with Google+. Not sure if that is an issue with Google+ or Sendible, but it can be frustrating. Also, reconnecting to LinkedIn every 60 days can be a nuisance.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would use Sendible because it is not a difficult platform to learn and use. I have taught numerous interns how to use the platform and they have all caught on quickly. It has everything you need to efficiently manage social media accounts. Not to mention it's about 1/3 of the cost of Hootsuite.

Sendible is our platform for social media for over 30 different clients, so rather than having to log into 30 different social media platforms every day, we just use Sendible. It has not only improved efficiency, but their webinars and tips help keep me updated on new social media changes and ultimately have led me to become a better social media manager.

Sendible review by Megan L.
Megan L.

"User Friendly and Innovative"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of having all of our social channels in one place. Our company has a team of writers that create our content and being able to see, review, and approve all of their posts in Sendible makes social strategy more efficient and adaptable.

What do you dislike?

The reporting is not as customizable or flexible as our company would like. I need a way to separate out paid and organic traffic as well as create reports that are unique to the specific channels that each writer works on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Talk to the Sendible team. They are a great resource and really want to help you.

Sendible helps us implement social strategy and manage the many channels and platforms we control. As far as benefits, time saved is the biggest but we are also able to visually see a schedule of our social posts which makes for a more organized experience.

Sendible review by Mary O.
Mary O.

"heads above other services"

What do you like best?

One point posting/tweeting etc. and that point gives you full control. And they keep improving the service.

I wanted a better way to review posts in the future, and now I have a couple ways of doing it.

Instagram direct publishing was a hard nut to crack, but I'm told that's days away from happening.

Support has been super, and I've had some whopper of problems to resolve.

What do you dislike?

Would love to have more of one effort /one post to go out over various social media. For example, I reshape images for different social media (e.g. Twitter more rectangular/ Instagram square). So one post's content makes up 4 actual posts (Facebook, Insta, Twit and Pin) because I want the individual posts to have the image "shaped" for the individual media. So it's a lot of duplicate effort to schedule and it harder to take in the overall schedule when you're showing 16 posts a day when actually it's just 4 posts going out over 4 social media venues.

On the bulk uploader, I'd love to be able to insert "repeat" information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Jump in, it's easy to get started and hard to make mistakes.

It makes social media doable for one person. People think I use an agency and want to know their name and how much it costs.

Sendible review by Erica C.
Erica C.

"Sendible Saves My Social Media Sanity!"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to pre-schedule all of my social media without worrying about whether I posted what was required. I am able to manage several Facebook groups and twitter accounts all in one dashboard. Sendible saves my sanity and frees up my time to communicate with my readers, spend time with my family and get the most out of my experiences.

What do you dislike?

Everything works as it should and makes my life a breeze. The only thing I would love to see added is the ability to retrieve links for Twitter and Facebook once something posts. That is literally the only thing missing at this time. Instead of going to Twitter or Facebook to track down the post and retrieve the link - I'd love to be able to do it right from my dashboard simply by checking the sent posts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it. They have a free trial period. Test out the waters. You won't be sorry!

With a bunch of businesses I don't always have time to be in front of the computer. Staying in touch with my readers is important, so is maximizing how I spend my time. Accessing Sendible from my mobile device and scheduling while on the go makes Sendible an efficient use of my time and money. Colleagues are always asking how I am able to manage my social media accounts so easily when I'm using so many different accounts.

Sendible review by Kristi R.
Kristi R.

"Made our lives easier"

What do you like best?

Easy to manage multiple clients, assign tasks with team members and engage with social followers. We are also able to give our clients access to their own accounts for agency/client collaboration.

What do you dislike?

We don't have any big complaints. I would have said better reporting but Sendible just rolled out new reporting features which we love.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Love the platform. So easy to manage client social media accounts all from one place. Makes it easy for team collaboration on multiple accounts. Our reporting is as simple as set-up and schedule. They integrated quickly with the Instagram update for scheduling posts and make our lives so much easier.

We use Sendible for social media management for multiple client accounts and multiple social networks per client. Sendible has made it easy to monitor accounts, engage with followers on behalf of our clients, repost, retweet etc and to share tasks within our teams.

Sendible review by Aravind J.
Aravind J.

"Great and brilliant tool "

What do you like best?

managing our clients, creative posts on a daily basis. brilliant tool to enable us to manage our clients. best way for teams to manage social media for multiple client. I have no complaints so far because it makes my work possible and fast. Thankfully, I don’t have to worry about scheduling the posts, proposals or to different time zone and make available to all platforms . this can easily monitored

What do you dislike?

The user interface can be made some more comfortable and friendly, Some more improvements in the UI gives lot of ability to work smooth.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will definitely recommend sensible to others due to the services it offers, It's very easy to export my files and really fast to do out all the functions to unorganized people like me. It is also very user friendly and easy to understand. You can build lists quickly without a hassle.

I also like the fact that it involves many data sources for different kinds of industries, not just LinkedIn. You can also switch from CRM to another without any issues unlike other tools that I've used before and I had issues with that.

Lot of time can be saved, Reports can be easily generated, Monitoring and measurement is easy. Sendible has made managing our social media much easier, allowing us to schedule content, work as teams with clearly defined workflows and monitor results.

Sendible review by Shannon B.
Shannon B.

"It's like it was designed by social media managers"

What do you like best?

Our favorite feature is the ability to place a piece of content in one post and then customize per channel based on the best practices of that channel. i.e. Hashtags in Instagram, no hashtags in Facebook, etc. Also, the monitoring and content curation portions are really helpful.

What do you dislike?

Using video with Instagram is problematic - both with loading and not being able to insert a thumbnail.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the trial - play around with it. Some of it isn't intuitive, but keep at it. We found that almost all the features we wanted were there, we just had to dig for them a bit.

Sendible provides our team with an efficient tool for creating, curating, and monitoring content for a multiple list of clients and saving us a huge amount of time.

Sendible review by Mitchell T.
Mitchell T.

"Good all-round scheduling service for multiple clients, multiple social media platforms"

What do you like best?

Sendible lets you manage your social networks, schedule messages, engage with your audience, and measure ROI from our all-in-one dashboard. With Sendible, you can create an award winning social media strategy, even when you don’t have the time. Our agency switched to Sendible specifically because Hoostuite adjusted their pricing per users/accounts structure. Sendible's is more liberal in that regard--same features at better pricing.

What do you dislike?

Still some functionality issues, like will a GIF autoplay properly in a Facebook feed when scheduled to post through Sendible? Also, if you're planning to spend $$$ to boost posts to targeted audiences through Sendible, you're still gonna have to log in to that specific social media platform separately to control paid boosting, which undercuts the whole purpose of being able to do everything from one dashboard. They say they're working on both of these issues, though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They'll schedule a conference call/screen-share demo with you to acquaint you with their software and get everything started. Very helpful.

Sendible saves time by letting users manage multiple clients social media accounts across multiple platforms all in one interface. See what you're gonna say--and see what others are saying about your brands--all from one dashboard.

Sendible review by Lee'Ann B.
Lee'Ann B.

"The Essential Social Media Management Platform"

What do you like best?

There are many great benefits of using Sendible. First, the UI is well-thought out and easy to navigate. I do love their editorial calendar and like that you can set up your RSS feeds and can easily curate content based off of those feeds. Overall, I would say the robust features and ease of use make this the perfect social media management platform.

What do you dislike?

No dislikes but maybe a feature suggestion! One feature that I think would be a great add-on would be to have a better way to track reviews for clients. Currently, you can track a few review platforms, like Yelp, or pay for an integration with another company to track reviews at around $20/month per client/business. It would be great to have that all in one place without having to pay and connect with another company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can try Sendible for free for 30 days here: https://sendible.com?afmc=97

I have been using this for over a year and have been very happy with the platform, customer support and they are always making improvements to the already easy to navigate user interface. I highly recommend giving this platform a try!

Also, I would be happy to answer any questions on this platform - it's great :)

Having used other platforms in the past, I needed a platform that was reliable, offered many integrations with the most popular platforms and offered visually appealing reporting features that were easy for my clients to interpret. It was important for me to use a platform that had robust features and a well-organized layout (esp. with the editorial calendar) I found that this platform has exceeded my expectations and I have been using this for over a year now.

Sendible review by Ted P.
Ted P.

"Sendible is amazing!"

What do you like best?

Sendible is a game changer for content marketing and reputation building. I have hundreds of excerpts from my Ultimate Guide to LinkedIn for Business and Ultimate Guide to Twitter for Business books which are shared throughout the top social media sites every day automatically. People now know me as America’s Leading LinkedIn Coach and they tell me they see me everywhere on the internet.

What has this done for my business?

1. I add at least 500 people to my email list every month for free from my Sendible posts

2. I receive 10-20 new LinkedIn connection requests every day and over 16,000 connections total

3. I’m approaching 20,000 twitter followers

4. My Facebook page, www.facebook.com/LinkedInCoach has over 20,000

What do you dislike?

There isn’t much not to like about Sendible. The reports didn’t provide enough information at first but have improved

1. I add at least 500 people to my email list every month for free

2. I receive 15-20LinkedIn invitations daily

3. I’m approaching 20,000 Twitter followers

4. My Facebook page www.facebook.com/LinkedInCoach has over 20,000 followers

Sendible review by 🌎 Cynthia Ⓥ M.
🌎 Cynthia Ⓥ M.

"Sendible Exceeds all Expectations "

What do you like best?

The staff are warm, friendly and helpful 24/7. I don't have to stress on how I'm going to meet the demands of managing 50+ social media accounts, groups and more.

It's very complex and oftentimes challenging when working on social media. It takes serious time and effort, but sendible works for you. Instead of hiring a team, this platform takes care of all your needs and more.

Yes, Sendible is more expensive than other platforms, but it’s by far much less complex. Hootsuite was very hard for me to use.

I promise you that the quality and simplicity supersede anything else available on the market today. Try their free 30-day trial today.!

What do you dislike?

I would like to see a few new features added in the future, but there are no complaints to spare!

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are gracious enough to extend a 30-day free trial. Take advantage and reap the amazing benefits you'll receive in just one month for free!

Less stress and exhaustion. I don't need ten of me. I can dedicate more of my time to other things.

Sendible review by Scott G.
Scott G.

"A must have tool for agencies"

What do you like best?

Sendible is a great tool for social media experts to save time and up the quality of social media efforts. The ability to auto post is a necessity, but where sendible shines is in content aggregation. A few steps and you are provided with new content on a daily basis that you can then easily turn into posts. Sendible integrates with all the high impact social platforms and makes posting and management easy. I have used Sendible in both an agency setting and with a single client and the power behind Sendible is obvious, I have always called Sendible my best-kept secret.

Sendible also has great support features for Instagram and Twitter that can easily help grow your follower base. Growing Instagram can sometimes be a tricky campaign. Sendible has been a key component to growing our Instagram followers and putting our brand infront of other agencies.

What do you dislike?

It does not have re-tweeting from lists like Round Table. A seemingly small feature but a great way to continually feed content onto a twitter profile. Additionally, the Pinterest integration seems buggy and Instagram, due to the current API, posts via email and not directly to your account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are an agency with multiple clients and multiple social media assets, Sendible is a must have. Time is money and Sendible helps you manage your time.

The problem I wanted to solve was originally when I was working with an agency. We have 30 clients each with a Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Google + asset. As one could imagine that was a full-time job alone! I came to Sendible to bring all of my clients into one hub and to automate the posting process to a certain degree. I needed to do different things for these very different clients and Sendible allowed me to import all my social accounts and post from one dashboard. Sendible allowed me to free up valuable time for other tasks. Not only was I able to regain hours back from my work week it also allowed me to step up the quality of our social media program.

Sendible review by Roy W.
Roy W.

"Sendible Used for Social Media Posting"

What do you like best?

Sendible is a very robust platform offering the ability to connect all the major and most important social media platforms into one interface. I enjoy how easy it is to automatically post my content on a regular basis. Once I set everything up it uses my RSS feed to do the rest.

What do you dislike?

While I would like the service to add more features it is fulfilling all the requirements that I need at this time regarding my social media posting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I did a lot of research before choosing Sendible. Many of the other platforms are either very complicated to use or cost a lot more. I would recommend that anyone looking for these capabilities try Sendpulse for a test and see if you like it.

Using the platform to make it easy to distribute my content using my social media accounts. Sendible provides and easy to use and intuitive interface and platform. I have been using Sendible for over a year and how found it very valuable.

Sendible review by Linda Marisa J.
Linda Marisa J.

"The platform was very comprehensive."

What do you like best?

I especially loved the reports. Even though there were some glitches, tech support was very responsive and helpful. They kept in touch while they worked through the problem and let me know when they fixed the issue. The reports will really help me keep my clients informed about their social media activities and save me time.

What do you dislike?

While I love just about everything on the platform, the one thing that would use a little improvement if possible is the app notifications specific to Instagram on Android. On my Android device, the notification just said "Instagram Notification". If the notifications build up and there are multiple posts for multiple accounts that I need to send all at once, I have to use use the email feature to figure out which post was for which account. Also, the reports are seriously amazing but the follower counts were off a few times on the app. It seemed to be more of a temporary glitch than an ongoing problem but it made me hesitate to invite my client. I'm sure if it happens again the helpdesk will be helpful and responsive again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you run an agency or even offer social media management, this is a great platform to use because just about everything you need to manage the accounts and interact with the client is in one place. This cuts down on admin time and allows you to spend time doing more important tasks.

I am helping my client manage all social media accounts for multiple businesses in one place. I am also helping them by providing social media reports that give the CEO a line of sight on all social media activity so we can trend progress against campaign goals.

Sendible review by Kenneth C.
Kenneth C.

"Social Networking Strategy"

What do you like best?

Sendible offers a great service that allows you to reach out to all your social networks with easy setup and automation. One of my freinds referred me to Sendible and after planning strategy and setting up all my social networks, I easily save an hour/day which is sometimes better than saving monthly. Ironically, I signed up for Sendible to save monthly after comparing several different services along with monthly/annual fees, but even if there was an added fee, I would still use because of the addons and features Sendible offers. Sendible by far offers the most competitive pricing with the best product/service available in the market. Sendible has continued to build on services offered while staying competitive throughout the years. - Kenneth Cox - DFW Urban Realty, LLC - www.dfwurbanrealty.com

What do you dislike?

would like the option to add a couple more services to basic subscription, or at least allow multiple accounts/groups with same company such as (Facebook/LinkedIn) to count as 1 service

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stay competitive on basic subscription

Saving time, organizing social networks and daily posts.

Sendible review by James S.
James S.

"Sendible is a great tool for agencies and managing multiple accounts"

What do you like best?

There are 2 things that really stand out, Their service and their reporting. I have been very impressed with their support team. The reality is that things don't always work properly with any software, especially one that is integrating with a variety of constantly changing API's (for the nontechnical this is how their software interfaces with Facebook, Youtube, etc.) from social media platforms. Every time there has been an issue be it user error (me), an API issue or a bug in their system they have been very quick to address the issue and have even given me explanations and timelines for the repair. Or if it was an API issue they explained the limitations of Facebook's API for example. This has been very helpful as I have to report back to my employer on errors and repair status. They have even taken my suggestions and implemented into future fixes and features, which shows they care about their customers.

The other feature I really like is their reporting features. They have customizable reports that cover every metric most social media managers could need. The reports have interactive built-in graphs and help me to produce easily read and attractive reports whenever I need them. This saves a lot of time, it's included and not charged for like some other platforms, and they keep improving it.

What do you dislike?

No software is perfect, but I think they have built a solid platform that can serve a wide range of users from a small business to an agency. So I have some things I would like to see improved, but I wouldn't say they are dislikes.

I would like to see a preview mode for social posts in a future edition. Once I schedule a post the way they display scheduled posts makes it easy to miss layout or formatting mistakes. Not all social media managers have this, but I think it would be a great addition.

I think their monitoring function could be improved. I think it will serve most regular users, but I think a more advanced option for power users. Again I made some requests and suggestions and their team was quick to help me get the most out of their system including offering to expand keyword filters for other languages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't just sign up for the trial, contact their support team and tell them your challenges so they can direct you to a solution. The support is a big part of what makes them a great company.

Sendible helps me manage a large volume of 70+ accounts with a 2 step approval system. I think in other platforms the dashboard would be difficult to manage. I look forward to new features as they add them.

Sendible review by Taylor H.
Taylor H.

"Sendible saves time!"

What do you like best?

I've tried so many social media automation tools, but I always go back to Sendible. In terms of scheduling posts, it's my favorite by far. There are also a ton of additional services that can be used including monitoring, report creation, etc.

What do you dislike?

The platform takes a little bit of time to get used to. I've had to send questions in, because I couldn't figure out some of the advanced scheduling tools on my own. Occasionally, there's a glitch in terms of posting exactly what I want to post in regards to adding pictures to tweets.

Sendible saves me so much time regarding scheduling out social media posts. And, when I have another task pop up, there's probably a 'service' on the platform I can add to my account to execute that task. Being able to monitor keywords is also great. And, I occasionally use their reporting system.

Sendible review by Lindsey J F.
Lindsey J F.

"A Concise, Modern, and Reliable Social Media Management Platform"

What do you like best?

I like that Sendible offers an easy-to-understand, user-friendly platform that makes agency-based social media work easy to handle. It has a modern and attractive design that I believe most any social media manager or other digital marketing professional would be comfortable using. I also appreciate that Sendible is always looking for ways to improve and taking their users' ideas into consideration.

What do you dislike?

Posts seem to bounce more often than they should on Sendible, and the calendar can be very slow to load. I also wish that Sendible would offer Google Posts scheduling, as many other platforms have already implemented this feature. There are also various errors that occur on the platform from time to time, such as Twitter accounts being disconnected very randomly. It is also sometimes easier to miss bounced posts than I like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I believe Sendible is an excellent tool for agencies to utilize for social media scheduling for multiple clients, but be cautious and always look out for technical errors on the platform.

Sendible is very beneficial to digital marketing agencies with multiple clients, as it makes sorting through and scheduling posts for multiple accounts and services very easy to handle. It also makes assigning certain permissions and tasks to different users pain-free and quick. The free webinars that Sendible hosts also occasionally provide excellent insight into new strategies our agency can implement and features within Sendible that we may not be aware of.

Sendible review by Marc C.
Marc C.

"A social tool that just works!"

What do you like best?

Using the right social media tool is critical to the success of your campaigns. No two tools are the same. I’m a big fan of Hootsuite and am certified by them. I’m also frustrated by it, frustrated by its add on hidden costs for things such as reporting. The analytics in Sendible are first class and by far one of my favourite features...and the're included! Read more on my recent blog post on Sendible https://marccreighton.co.uk/social-media/whats-not-to-like-about-sendible/. If you have tried it yet, give it a go.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike. It suffers from the odd non show stopper bugs but these are quickly resolved by the excellent support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use my Sendible promocode, 177071, and get 10% off your plan :)

Again I can't stress enough about the high quality of the analytics. This was a big problem for me with Hootsuite and Sendible does analytics perfectly.

Sendible review by Jordi P.
Jordi P.

"Control total de tus redes sociales con Sendile"

What do you like best?

La facilidad de manejar esta herramienta a través de su aplicación para moviles me proporcionó la posibilidad de tener el control de las redes sociales en cualquier lugar y a cualquier hora. En su aplicación para PC, podemos monitorizar menciones e interactuar con clientes en la misma pantalla. En mi empresa realizamos una campaña de email marketing y la opción de poder enviar SMS a través de esta herramienta a nuestros clientes nos ayudó muchisimo a que nuestra campaña fuera todo un éxito. En cuanto a su soporte técnico destacaría que ante cualquier problema obtienes una solución en breve tiempo, 24 horas.

What do you dislike?

Lo mas negativo de esta aplicación es el precio de sus planes de pago, aunque hay muchos descuentos y promociones. Si quieres disfrutar de esta herramienta con todas sus características tendrás que realizar una fuerte inversión.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Si te interesa saber cuales son las necesidades de tus clientes y que opinión tienen de ti esta es una de las mejores herramientas.

A mi modo de ver su principal característica es su monitorización, gracias a esto el contacto con el cliente es mas fluido y puedes detectar con mas facilidad sus necesidades.

Sendible review by User in Professional Training & Coaching
User in Professional Training & Coaching

"Un excellent outil !"

What do you like best?

Ce que j'apprécie particulièrement est de pouvoir gérer les clients que j'accompagne sur un même outil. Je n'ai pas trouvé chez des concurrents une interface aussi facile et ergonomique. Tout est clair, précis et le support est ultra dispo pour vous répondre.

Je n'avais pas compris la différence de facturation entre les "services" et les comptes des réseaux sociaux. Mais des qu'on comprend le principe il s'avère que la facturation est bien mieux dimensionnée. Par exemple on peut avoir autant de comptes sur Facebook que l'on veut, alors que chez les concurrents la facturation y est limitée. C'est vraiment du sur-mesure !

What do you dislike?

Je gagne un temps fou. Je passais plus d'un jour par semaine à programmer mes posts et mes envois. Aujourd'hui je passe une demi journée par mois ! Je peux donc faire des choses plus qualititatives.

J'avais du mal à fournir à mes clients des rapports visuels et propres c'est chose faite maintenant.

Sendible review by User

"Not Reliable"

What do you like best?

It allows for scheduling to multiple platforms/channels simultaneously.

What do you dislike?

Scheduled posts don't always (oftentimes) actually post to Facebook, LinkedIn, ect. even though they are marked as "sent" on the Sendible platform. The only way to discover this is by double checking your social channels manually every time you have something scheduled to post, which is tedious and time consuming, especially when you're managing multiple channels for multiple clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a reliable program that will help you increase your productivity and make social media management easier, look elsewhere.

The idea of the platform is great- it's user-friendly and saves social media managers time. But, it actually has wasted my time by making me redo work over again when it fails to share the posts I've scheduled without any notification of there being issues with sending posts. Sendible will instead mark them as being sent successfully, as if there were no problem at all.

Sendible review by Quintin C.
Quintin C.

"Modern, Easy-to-use, Valuable Tool"

What do you like best?

Sendible has helped immensely with sourcing relevant content to post on our social media accounts. The fact that it uses suggestion categories that I can choose content from, as well as integrates Facebook for direct posts, saves time. I am very happy with the value we have derived from Sendible thus far, and intend to continue using the tool. I also follow the emails sent out, so as to keep track of developments.

What do you dislike?

There is not really anything I dislike about the platform. I have used it for many months now, and I have no complaints thus far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Think about your social media plan and what kind of content you'd like to post before signing up. That way, you are ready to go once your account is active. You need not worry about learning to use Sendible, as everything is self-explanatory, and the online dashboard is well laid out and modern.

Our social media posts have great content thanks to Sendible. Posting is easier, faster, and more relevant. I will continue to use the tool.

Sendible review by Scott C.
Scott C.

"So many features and support for such great pricing!!"

What do you like best?

I like the features and support the best. I have one contact person that I go back to and he always helps with every question. We had some misunderstanding on our part, but Rohit stuck in there with us, helped us work through, and is one of the reasons we are sticking with Sendible. Then you have the overwhelming features and capabilities within the price points. There is no other company we have found that gives you as much for the money including platforms to manage!

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that Instagram won't let sendible and I work together to post on their platform. We have nothing against Sendible, all is well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We highly recommend!!

We needed great analytics, easy posting and scheduling, I needed to be able to manage my team and see what they were doing, and curate better content. Sendible has helped us with all of that plus given us more capabilities than we realized was possible.

Sendible review by Administrator

"Amazing Platform"

What do you like best?

What I like best about this platform is it's simplicity. It is easy to schedule posts, view them in the calendar, and change any post days by simply dragging the post around in the calendar. It's little things like this that can be great time savers.

What do you dislike?

There are 2 things I would change - and they are minor enough that it wouldn't sway my decision to use them. In the reporting, I wish we could choose how to show sections of information be it by graph, pie chart, or thumbs up or down with just the facts. Being able to manipulate it more would be nice. The other thing I would change is to be able to download your report into a PDF from the reporting page. At this time you have to email it to yourself in order to do so, which at least you can do that!

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great platform and I highly recommend it!

Sendible saves us so much time! One of our favorite features is the bulk scheduler, which allows us to schedule 30 different posts at once. Prior to Sendible, it took much longer scheduling our posts in advance.

Sendible review by Danielle G.
Danielle G.

"Easy Post Scheduling Solution"

What do you like best?

I love the user friendly interface. Sendible allows me to schedule posts for Facebook Groups that I manage quickly and easily. I like the bulk upload feature also makes this process faster for me.

Customer service has been very helpful anytime I have reached out with questions.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any complaints. I don't utilize any of the analytics.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a user friendly service to schedule your social media content, you can't go wrong with Sendible.

I am scheduling posts for Facebook groups that I manage. I am a fitness coach and I post nightly accountability check ins for my clients. This saves me time and stress being able to set them in advance so I don't have to worry about forgetting to post the check ins at a certain time each night.

Sendible review by Lisa C.
Lisa C.

"The best solution for my social media needs"

What do you like best?

It's so easy to schedule posts and set up queues for all the platforms I handle.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I wish it could do is stagger the scheduling times when I'm posting to multiple pages. But really this is such a minor thing in comparison to all of the features Sendible has.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Everyone's needs are different. I tried several services before 'finalizing' on Sendible. I would recommend you try it to see how it works for you.

Keeping all of my clients social media platforms filled with content. Sendible easily handles this for me. And it was easy to train others to enter and schedule posts for me. The 'approve' feature is awesome which means that no post will ever get published without being checked by another. This is key when you are handling social platforms for your clients.

Sendible review by Nicole H.
Nicole H.

"Sendible/Sendible's Webinars/Sendible Reports"

What do you like best?

Sendible's product is great and keeps getting better. They offer their clients great webinars to keep them up-to-date and informed about new and interesting ways to engage your clients/customers and get the best ROI! Also they are always adding new things. The new reports are great! Very useful information. Love Sendible. Keep up the great work.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the reports take a very long time to generate. Especially the Google Analytics reports. Also, I wish they would find a way automate posting to Instagram. Lastly, I find that not everything gets posted to LinkedIn. The connection often needs to be reestablished.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is the best option out there for marketers right now. It is very easy to use. Customer service responds quickly with solutions to problems. Sendible offers great webinars. They are always improving on their product.

I am always in need of providing my clients with useful information as far as their social media efforts are concerned. The webinars have given me new ideas and helped me to help my clients.

Sendible review by Andrea D.
Andrea D.

"An invaluable tool for our business"

What do you like best?

We enjoy the ease of scheduling posts across multiple pages and platforms. The ability to adjust content for different platforms is great. Easily set up users to create and share content right away.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much that we dislike, the ability to tag facebook event pages would be helpful for our strategy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are managing many social accounts, Sendible really is a valuable tool, it saves our team tons of time and money by allowing us to create and schedule content for multiple platforms and accounts at once.

Scheduling posts on multiple pages at the same time with the ability to tag other Facebook pages saves us so much time. Plus the ability to change creative images as our campaigns unfold allows us to be dynamic in our social media strategies.

Sendible review by User in Writing and Editing
User in Writing and Editing

"Perfect for scheduled shares"

What do you like best?

I love that I can decide how often to send a share and even do so to multiple social sites at one time. It makes the process fast and easy.

What do you dislike?

Nothing it seems to work well with minimal down time or problems, the extension for Chrome works flawlessly as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It will make your life so much easier while sharing all of the time on social media

Sharing on social media without having to be near my computer is amazing. I have set up all kinds of different shares and reviews with hardly no effort. Being able to see all of the scheduled shares all in one place makes it so easy. I also really like using the search feature so that I can tell if I have already shared any particular content. Social media sharing while you are sleeping is important for all of the people who live on the other side of the world.d

Sendible review by Lucía F.
Lucía F.

"Sendible, controla tus redes sociales."

What do you like best?

Lo primero que destacaría es que ademas de poder controlar tus redes sociales en una misma pantalla o panel de control tambíen puedes controla tu cuenta de mail. Te da la posibilidad de medir lo efectivas que pueden llegar a ser tus campañas en redes sociales o en mail. En el mismo panel de control puedes controlar las menciones, hablar con clientes y tener un control exhaustivo de clics. Con el plan de pago puedes llegar a enviar SMS a clientes, es una opción que no poseen todas las aplicaciones de gestión de redes. Cada paquete de pago tiene una versión de prueba de 30 días, por lo que tendrás tiempo para decidir cual es el que mejor se adapta a tu empresa. Por último destacaría su soporte técnico que es bastante completo, con chat, mail, foros, videotutoriales...etc.

What do you dislike?

Si quieres conseguir todos los beneficios de Sendible estaras obligado a pagar, y eso siempre es una desventaja, los paquetes de pago son algo caros. Solo se puede programar con 30h de antelación y eso si tu intención es hacer un planning semanal o de mas de un día te resulta un inconveniente.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Si tu empresa se dedica al marketing y a realizar campañas esta es una de las mejores aplicaciones.

Controlar todas tus redes sociales me ahorro mucho tiempo dentro de mi empresa.

Sendible review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"The best of an imperfect field of social media management solutions"

What do you like best?

The bells and whistles rise to what you would normally expect from an enterprise solution. Things such as an approval workflow (as basic as it is) are available on lower tiered plans, the reports feature is robust and highly customizable with GA Analytics integration available as well. The publishing system is straightforward and easy to use, providing the ability to save drafts that are easy to navigate back to (unlike Agorapulse, which makes this process astoundingly tedious). I appreciate the tabs being in a vertical sidebar similar to Sprout Social, which lends to making it easy to click around. The content discovery works well and allows custom RSS feed additions so I never have to go back and forth between that and Feedly to find content to curate. There's also a universal bookmarklet and Canva integration too, while monitoring is enhanced by integrating Google Alerts and offering email notifications when there's activity on a handful of review sites (with more available if you sign up for ReviewPush). The mobile app, at least for the iPhone is clean looking and obviously well supported, unlike MANY SMM sites that either don't have mobile apps or have one where it seemed to be treated as an afterthought. It was about as well rounded an SMM as I've been able to find.

What do you dislike?

45 minute sync time (on the Small Plan at least) seems excessively long (especially compared to Agorapulse) if you want to quickly engage and get back to comments made on social channels. Inexplicably, there's no stream for reviews made on Facebook Pages, no Pinterest support (although they appear to be working on adding this back in). There's no way to control email notifications at all for task reminders and other system notifications, which is also strange. Tasks or approvals requests cannot be completed in bulk fashion (so if you submit a LOT of content a week that needs to be approved, the approver will get an email notification for every single content you submit. E.g. if you submit 10 posts for review on a Monday, the approver will get 10 email notifications. Not very efficient. I wish there were a way to set up a calendar of say, 30 scheduled posts in a week, and then submit it all so that my manager/approver only gets ONE email alerting him to content he needs to review. The only workaround I've seen is to upload content via a bulk upload using a spreadsheet (which I hate, but at least there's that option). RSS feed to publish posts as well is also available as well. Content also doesn't have previews, so you won't be able to see how it will look exactly on each channel you want to publish on (however Sendible seems to be working on this too.)

The connection profiles are really bizarre as well. Rather than a single connection for each social profile, in order to integrate all of a single Twitter handle for example, you have to connect at least SIX streams. It makes things incredibly tedious when you have a lot of social channels to manage. Things such as customizing a dashboard for a manager/supervisor who only needs to see content waiting for approval, bit.ly and media library integration are locked behind their far more expensive plans. The dashboard is less customizable than I would have liked, with no option to change settings affecting things such as Trending Topics. The YouTube stream is also very basic, unlike Agorapulse, activity there will only show up in your Priority Inbox, whereas on Agorapulse you can see all comment and other activity in a stream similar to Twitter and Facebook.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To paraphrase a Churchill saying, Sendible is the worst SMM solution... except for all the others. I've tried many platforms, and short of an enterprise solution, Sendible was the only one that was able to cover as much ground as I needed covered without fragmenting management of my company's social profiles across having to use a variety of services.

Consolidating as much of social media management (from publishing to monitoring to reporting/analytics) to under one umbrella as possible.

Sendible review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Software is helpful - Customer Service is Lacking"

What do you like best?

I appreciated the early days of Sendible when I could make a request and work with a team that heard me instantly, valued my communication, and were able to take action right away.

What do you dislike?

Along with, the constant revalidating our login info for our social accounts. The Customer Service is extremely lacking and has taken quite a nose dive in the last couple of years. There was an issue with our being able to access a report that we've been accessing weekly for the years (yes, years) that we've been using Sendible. It took 4 Customer Service reps to even "understand our request". It's as if customer service is not a USA based group so communication seems to be a real issue. When we were finally "heard" and semi-understood, it took 3 weeks (21 days) to get to a solution. During that time ONE customer service rep, would keep me updated on what was happening. While two more, would ask me to explain what my issue was (repeatedly). When that ONE rep was at work, things seemed to be progressing. But, when he wasn't - nothing happened and the project to fix it was placed on the backburner and then even had to be restarted from the beginning. I feel the language barrier is a big issue. And, I feel that now that they are bigger that we are "just a number" and there's no sense of urgency with their Customer Service. Rachel Orr, their Customer Service Manager, definitely does not listen or read the context of her emails and also requires several communications back and forth before she "gets it". That might be setting the "tone" for the whole Customer Service Department.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I cannot recommend Sendible now until the Customer Service team is retrained.

When reporting is working, it's a good source of information and a good tool.

Learning about Sendible?

* We monitor all Sendible reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.