Sendible

Sendible is a social media marketing platform for engaging with customers across multiple social media channels at any time.

Work for Sendible?

Learning about Sendible?

Sendible Reviews

Showing 353 Sendible reviews
Sendible review by <span>Sterling S.</span>
Sterling S.
Invitation from the software vendor

Cutting edge technology and top notch service, always...

What do you like best?

In an industry that is in constant flux, I feel like the developers at Sendible are always working to stay ahead of the game. Whenever I run into a problem or I can't figure something out the support staff is there and ready to help. Sendible makes my job possible, I truly don't think I would be able to do all that I do without Sendible.

It feels like the Sendible team is always working on new ways to improve their service and communicating that with me. I love all of the new services that are always rolling out.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally there are some bugs or glitches in Sendible where things don't seem to work properly. This is frustrating sometimes but when I do run into a problem it is great to know the Sendible support team is there to help me with a workaround and get it fixed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The support team at Sendible is truly incredible. If you ever run into a problem let them know and they will find a solution for you. They are great.

Scheduling social posts for our clients. The automation features make doing social for a lot of clients possible. Without Sendible I don't think that I would be able to manage all of the clients that I do.

If you need to manage more than 10 clients social accounts Sendible really is the way to go. It keeps me organized and allows me to manage our clients in an efficient manner.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Sendible
Sendible review by <span>Katharine L.</span>
Katharine L.

Social Media Manager

What do you like best?

Being able to use bulk scheduling, auto Instagram posting, easy to update reports and being able to manage all incoming conversations for all clients. There are a lot of features that sendible has that I have not yet been able to play into. I like that you can

What do you dislike?

No options for poll features on Twitter and videos posted to Twitter upload as a link. I have also have issues with tagging on Facebook via Sendible. There are some social media metrics I wish to add or remove. Instagram analytics could use some bolstering and it would be nice if it could include story analytics.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend sendible to others. It has helped our team manage internal workload as well as mange our client's incoming comments, messages and engagement

Engagement and quick responses for all of our clients. We also send weekly status reports and the reporting function has saved so much time.

What Social Media Suites solution do you use?

Sendible review by <span>Megan P.</span>
Megan P.

Megan's sendible review

What do you like best?

I like how simple it is to use and user friendly Sendible is. I picked up on it on my first day of work and have been using it ever since. I like being able to customize each page and each post I make. Overall, it is a great, easy tool to use every single day.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I dislike is when I go to type in the business I am posting for, it clicks out of the box and I start typing the business's name in the large post box. It happens every time. Other than that, I don't have any other issues with Sendible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is very simple and anyone can learn it. I really do like using this tool for all of the social media posting that I do.

I am able to post multiple posts for multiple days in advance and it just allows for me to be very productive with my time. I am also able to plan out my days better.

Sendible review by <span>Melinda M.</span>
Melinda M.

Sendible is Superb

What do you like best?

I really like the new customization feature on Sendible. I manage multiple social media platforms and it's extremely beneficial to be able to use Sendible as my one stop shop to creating custom social media posts for all of my social media platforms.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes Sendible has glitches which I understand. However, I do get frequent bounce-back emails for unknown errors with Google+. Not sure if that is an issue with Google+ or Sendible, but it can be frustrating. Also, reconnecting to LinkedIn every 60 days can be a nuisance.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would use Sendible because it is not a difficult platform to learn and use. I have taught numerous interns how to use the platform and they have all caught on quickly. It has everything you need to efficiently manage social media accounts. Not to mention it's about 1/3 of the cost of Hootsuite.

Sendible is our platform for social media for over 30 different clients, so rather than having to log into 30 different social media platforms every day, we just use Sendible. It has not only improved efficiency, but their webinars and tips help keep me updated on new social media changes and ultimately have led me to become a better social media manager.

Sendible review by <span>Megan L.</span>
Megan L.

User Friendly and Innovative

What do you like best?

I love the ease of having all of our social channels in one place. Our company has a team of writers that create our content and being able to see, review, and approve all of their posts in Sendible makes social strategy more efficient and adaptable.

What do you dislike?

The reporting is not as customizable or flexible as our company would like. I need a way to separate out paid and organic traffic as well as create reports that are unique to the specific channels that each writer works on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Talk to the Sendible team. They are a great resource and really want to help you.

Sendible helps us implement social strategy and manage the many channels and platforms we control. As far as benefits, time saved is the biggest but we are also able to visually see a schedule of our social posts which makes for a more organized experience.

Sendible review by <span>Erica C.</span>
Erica C.

Sendible Saves My Social Media Sanity!

What do you like best?

I love the ability to pre-schedule all of my social media without worrying about whether I posted what was required. I am able to manage several Facebook groups and twitter accounts all in one dashboard. Sendible saves my sanity and frees up my time to communicate with my readers, spend time with my family and get the most out of my experiences.

What do you dislike?

Everything works as it should and makes my life a breeze. The only thing I would love to see added is the ability to retrieve links for Twitter and Facebook once something posts. That is literally the only thing missing at this time. Instead of going to Twitter or Facebook to track down the post and retrieve the link - I'd love to be able to do it right from my dashboard simply by checking the sent posts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it. They have a free trial period. Test out the waters. You won't be sorry!

With a bunch of businesses I don't always have time to be in front of the computer. Staying in touch with my readers is important, so is maximizing how I spend my time. Accessing Sendible from my mobile device and scheduling while on the go makes Sendible an efficient use of my time and money. Colleagues are always asking how I am able to manage my social media accounts so easily when I'm using so many different accounts.

Learn more about Sendible

Sendible Videos

Learning about Sendible?

* We monitor all Sendible reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.