Do you work for Sendible?

Sendible Reviews

51-100 of 440 total Sendible reviews

Sendible Reviews

51-100 of 440 total Sendible reviews
Sendible review by Administrator in Supermarkets

"Time Saver"

What do you like best?

Sendible is a great central location for all of my social media accounts.

What do you dislike?

I was a little slow at first figuring out the ins and outs, but now that I know what I am doing it saves me tons of time.

A central location for multiple people to be able to post to the same social media accounts.

Response from Katey Gold of Sendible

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I'm really happy to hear how Sendible is saving you time to spend on more important tasks. ⏰

Katey

Sendible review by Sherry R.
Business Owner

"Best social media platform out there"

What do you like best?

I've been using Sendible Pro for 5 years now - it helps me manage all of my client's lists with ease. I love having access to all of the blog content on the web - being able to share educational content is very important to my business. I like how they're always responsive - working on improvements, proactive in identifying issues and fixing them, and staying current. I especially appreciate the repeat option so I can set and forget repetitive marketing based on hour, day, week and year. The library and draft areas are great to work from as well.

What do you dislike?

There are occasional blog posts in their content section which are obvious direct sales pitches by the blog writers. I think Sendible could monitor this better. Otherwise, it all works for me

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend to other agencies!

Finding useful content to share is always a concern. Sendible does the heavy lifting for me.

Response from Katey Gold of Sendible

Hi Sherry,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It's great to hear how Sendible is making your social media management easier! 💪

Katey

Sendible review by Chris H.
Head of Content Strategy and Communications

"Great concept and vision, but a little rough around the edges"

What do you like best?

I love the approval process for getting social messaging out. I love that they come to my inbox and I can manage them from email or login to sendible to approve the queue. We have a nuanced product and often times the messages require some tweaks. This process saves me so much time and headache.

What do you dislike?

The web version is a little clunky. Often when I approve a message I have to refresh to see it leave the queue. I also wish I could edit the social messages from the email message. I can only accept or reject. I need to login to perform edits. It's an extra step that I don't see as necessary if I want to make a quick change.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd recommend using it if people outside your company or with limited experience in your industry are driving your social media programs. It creates an effortless way for messages to be created, approved, and posted.

We're outsourcing some of the social media to an outside agency. We are a tech company in a complex market. The approval process creates a streamlined process where I can tweak messaging without spending a lot of time over phone or email to make sure our messaging it on point.

Response from Katey Gold of Sendible

Hi Chris,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

Please do visit our feedback portal and share your ideas on what you would like to see from Sendible - this gives our development team visibility on what our users want. 😉

Sendible review by Administrator

"Really great to manage your content on Google My Business"

What do you like best?

Sendible is the best platform that lets you update your Google My Business content.

What do you dislike?

At the moment I don't have any dislikes because I have only been using it for a couple months. It would be cool to see a generated GMB post before it goes live.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For a beta, the Google My Business Service is more than helpful, especially because there are not many platforms that offer this service.

We use Sendible to update our GMB content weekly by location. If we didn't use sensible we would have to go to each location and update them manually.

Response from Katey Gold of Sendible

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I would encourage you to visit our feedback portal where you can leave your suggestions. This will give us visibility on what our users would like to see from Sendible. 🙂

Sendible review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"The best of an imperfect field of social media management solutions"

What do you like best?

The bells and whistles rise to what you would normally expect from an enterprise solution. Things such as an approval workflow (as basic as it is) are available on lower tiered plans, the reports feature is robust and highly customizable with GA Analytics integration available as well. The publishing system is straightforward and easy to use, providing the ability to save drafts that are easy to navigate back to (unlike Agorapulse, which makes this process astoundingly tedious). I appreciate the tabs being in a vertical sidebar similar to Sprout Social, which lends to making it easy to click around. The content discovery works well and allows custom RSS feed additions so I never have to go back and forth between that and Feedly to find content to curate. There's also a universal bookmarklet and Canva integration too, while monitoring is enhanced by integrating Google Alerts and offering email notifications when there's activity on a handful of review sites (with more available if you sign up for ReviewPush). The mobile app, at least for the iPhone is clean looking and obviously well supported, unlike MANY SMM sites that either don't have mobile apps or have one where it seemed to be treated as an afterthought. It was about as well rounded an SMM as I've been able to find.

What do you dislike?

45 minute sync time (on the Small Plan at least) seems excessively long (especially compared to Agorapulse) if you want to quickly engage and get back to comments made on social channels. Inexplicably, there's no stream for reviews made on Facebook Pages, no Pinterest support (although they appear to be working on adding this back in). There's no way to control email notifications at all for task reminders and other system notifications, which is also strange. Tasks or approvals requests cannot be completed in bulk fashion (so if you submit a LOT of content a week that needs to be approved, the approver will get an email notification for every single content you submit. E.g. if you submit 10 posts for review on a Monday, the approver will get 10 email notifications. Not very efficient. I wish there were a way to set up a calendar of say, 30 scheduled posts in a week, and then submit it all so that my manager/approver only gets ONE email alerting him to content he needs to review. The only workaround I've seen is to upload content via a bulk upload using a spreadsheet (which I hate, but at least there's that option). RSS feed to publish posts as well is also available as well. Content also doesn't have previews, so you won't be able to see how it will look exactly on each channel you want to publish on (however Sendible seems to be working on this too.)

The connection profiles are really bizarre as well. Rather than a single connection for each social profile, in order to integrate all of a single Twitter handle for example, you have to connect at least SIX streams. It makes things incredibly tedious when you have a lot of social channels to manage. Things such as customizing a dashboard for a manager/supervisor who only needs to see content waiting for approval, bit.ly and media library integration are locked behind their far more expensive plans. The dashboard is less customizable than I would have liked, with no option to change settings affecting things such as Trending Topics. The YouTube stream is also very basic, unlike Agorapulse, activity there will only show up in your Priority Inbox, whereas on Agorapulse you can see all comment and other activity in a stream similar to Twitter and Facebook.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To paraphrase a Churchill saying, Sendible is the worst SMM solution... except for all the others. I've tried many platforms, and short of an enterprise solution, Sendible was the only one that was able to cover as much ground as I needed covered without fragmenting management of my company's social profiles across having to use a variety of services.

Consolidating as much of social media management (from publishing to monitoring to reporting/analytics) to under one umbrella as possible.

Response from Katey Gold of Sendible

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review - we appreciate the in-depth feedback.

While we are continually working hard to improve Sendible, I would encourage you to visit our feedback portal to submit any ideas you have on what you want to see from us. This allows other users to vote on your ideas and gives us visibility on what our users want so we can get to it sooner.

Sendible review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Makes my job easier"

What do you like best?

I love how easy Sendible makes scheduling. I can always count that my posts go out on time with no headache. I especially love their analytics for sharing data with our board members. It breaks it down very easily for anyone to understand.

What do you dislike?

I wish their was more advanced functionality with platforms like instagram and linkedin

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it. The worst case is you sign up for the trial and cancel. But it is by far the best scheduling product for price point.

I can easily schedule ahead of time with allows me more time to focus on advertising. The analytic reports are worth the price alone.

Response from Katey Gold of Sendible

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It's great to hear how you love using Sendible. In regards to LinkedIn and Instagram, we are continually looking at ways to improve these integrations. If you have any ideas as to what you would like to see from Sendible, I encourage you to visit our feedback portal.

Sendible review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"A great tool for agencies "

What do you like best?

Sendible is a great tool for managing multiple accounts at once, creating reports and approving content from team members.

What do you dislike?

The only dislike there are some tools missing like content calendars.

Providing in-depth and easy to read reports.

Response from Katey Gold of Sendible

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. You are able to view your social media content in the Sendible Calendar. You can navigate to the calendar from the dashboard. If you have any issues, please don't hesitate to get in touch with our Support Team. 😉

"We love Sendible! "

What do you like best?

The ease of use and the ability to edit the content that I am sending out. The best part about Sendible is the clean look of the website. Other programs were too cluttered, which made it difficult to use.

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of features on Sendible that I haven't even begun to use.

This program helped our church save a lot of time in the planning process for our social media campaigns. The ability to plan and save drafts of our social media posts was very important for us. I

Response from Katey Gold of Sendible

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It's great to hear how Sendible is making your social media management easier! 😉

Katey

Sendible review by Shannon B.
Senior Content Marketing Strategist
Newspapers

"It's like it was designed by social media managers"

What do you like best?

Our favorite feature is the ability to place a piece of content in one post and then customize per channel based on the best practices of that channel. i.e. Hashtags in Instagram, no hashtags in Facebook, etc. Also, the monitoring and content curation portions are really helpful.

What do you dislike?

Using video with Instagram is problematic - both with loading and not being able to insert a thumbnail.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the trial - play around with it. Some of it isn't intuitive, but keep at it. We found that almost all the features we wanted were there, we just had to dig for them a bit.

Sendible provides our team with an efficient tool for creating, curating, and monitoring content for a multiple list of clients and saving us a huge amount of time.

Response from Katey Gold of Sendible

Hi Shannon,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! It's great to hear how Sendible is making social media management easier for you. 😀

I understand your frustrations with Instagram. This is something we are aware of internally and will be looking into.

Katey

Sendible review by Lisa G.

"Makes Posting and Reporting a Breeze"

What do you like best?

I love that I can post across multiple social media channels with ease. And, within one post to multiple channels, I can edit each channel to suit if needed. e.g. remove a link from Insta. I am also liking that I can post right to instagram without having to go into instagram on a mobile device to post. The new Google My Business post feature is again making time our friend.

What do you dislike?

It's pricey but worth it. I haven't experienced any real issues with Sendible so have no negative feedback to share :-) The only thing I can think of is that I don't have enough time to sit down and discover all of the features/functions and how to use them. There are so many functions available but we haven't investigated or implemented all yet. Looking forward to some time to learn more of the benefits.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Once you try it you'll want to buy it!

The most obvious is that we can easily post across multiple channels with a click of a button. The reporting functionality is a real time saver. It's so easy to create a report and then schedule it to come to us as admin each month or send directly to a client. The clients like the reports as they are easy for them to understand, that saves us time in lengthy explanatory conversations!

Response from Katey Gold of Sendible

Hi Lisa,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It's great to hear how Sendible is helping make your social media management easier! 😀

Sendible review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Software is helpful - Customer Service is Lacking"

What do you like best?

I appreciated the early days of Sendible when I could make a request and work with a team that heard me instantly, valued my communication, and were able to take action right away.

What do you dislike?

Along with, the constant revalidating our login info for our social accounts. The Customer Service is extremely lacking and has taken quite a nose dive in the last couple of years. There was an issue with our being able to access a report that we've been accessing weekly for the years (yes, years) that we've been using Sendible. It took 4 Customer Service reps to even "understand our request". It's as if customer service is not a USA based group so communication seems to be a real issue. When we were finally "heard" and semi-understood, it took 3 weeks (21 days) to get to a solution. During that time ONE customer service rep, would keep me updated on what was happening. While two more, would ask me to explain what my issue was (repeatedly). When that ONE rep was at work, things seemed to be progressing. But, when he wasn't - nothing happened and the project to fix it was placed on the backburner and then even had to be restarted from the beginning. I feel the language barrier is a big issue. And, I feel that now that they are bigger that we are "just a number" and there's no sense of urgency with their Customer Service. Rachel Orr, their Customer Service Manager, definitely does not listen or read the context of her emails and also requires several communications back and forth before she "gets it". That might be setting the "tone" for the whole Customer Service Department.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I cannot recommend Sendible now until the Customer Service team is retrained.

When reporting is working, it's a good source of information and a good tool.

Response from Katey Gold of Sendible

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

I'm very sorry to hear you have had a bad experience with our Support Team. I can assure you they are working hard behind the scenes to ensure our customers are listened to and taken care of.

We take pride in how good our Customer Success and Support Teams at Sendible are, so to hear you are not happy is something we would love to change. Please feel free to get in touch with Rachel as she would appreciate your feedback and would be happy to pass it on to the wider Support Team.

"Changed my life"

What do you like best?

I like that the software has stopped me having to run my day around social, I can easily schedule posts that go out across my network and respond to any comments all in one place.

What do you dislike?

In all honesty, not a lot, the product is pretty bang on and if there any issues these are communicated well and timeframes given for fixes.

It saves me time in terms of managing my social media, and then it also improves my social presence.

Response from Katey Gold of Sendible

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review! It's wonderful to hear how Sendible is saving you time and making your social media management easier.

Katey

Sendible review by Marche W.
Owner

"Satori Marketing Review "

What do you like best?

Sendible provides my team with great analytics reports! It is also very easy and fast. I can post and keep track of all of my social media, from one platform.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes Sendible randomly disconnects from my social platforms and my posts do not go through. Sometimes I am made aware...sometimes I am not. The Instagram feature still does not work...although I understand it is a work in progress. Videos also sometimes do not post correctly, most of the time I post videos using the social media platform itself, instead of Sendible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use, saves times, and takes the work out of measuring!

As a marketing firm, we handle a lot of social media accounts. It saves us A LOT of time! Doing it all from one place and usually at one time.

Response from Katey Gold of Sendible

Hi Marche,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

I'm sorry to hear you have experienced some issues with your accounts disconnecting. If these issues continue, please don't hesitate to get in touch with our support team - they will be happy to help! 😉

Sendible review by Agency

"Intuitive Social Media Management Software"

What do you like best?

The easy to use interface makes it simple to schedule and edit posts as well as monitor and track engagement all in one dashboard. Ability to toggle between user dashboards makes it easy to track teams performance.

What do you dislike?

Reporting features and metrics are not always consistent across platforms. Wish there was an option to track ad performance within the dashboard. Sometimes we come across minor glitches when scheduling, images don't always properly load or content/words get duplicated when typing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of all the advanced features available - do a few tutorials with their team reps.

Sendible helped us become more efficient and spend our time more wisely on strategic planning rather than on scheduling/execution.

Response from Katey Gold of Sendible

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I'm sorry to hear you have been experiencing issues when reporting and scheduling. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with our support team when you have a problem, they will be happy to help.

Katey

Sendible review by Amanda D.

"Great experience!"

What do you like best?

how easy it is to schedule on many social platforms!

What do you dislike?

Nothing! I really love using Sendible for all of my social scheduling.

I am able to upload consistently and in a timely manner thanks to Sendible! If it wasn't for you guys, scheduling would be really stressful!

Response from Katey Gold of Sendible

Hi Amanda,

Thank you for your positive review - it's wonderful to hear how Sendible is making your social media management easier! 🎉

Sendible review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Sendible is an Excellent Way for Agencies to Manage Social Media Posting"

What do you like best?

We had used a few other alternatives to Sendible to schedule postings for our clients on G+, Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram. We changed to Sendible after touring the interface. Their calendar interface makes it easy to check within a few seconds the upcoming posts. It was the reason we switched and so far we are happy we did!

What do you dislike?

At times the Service list connectivity between our team members doesn't function as it is supposed to - there are permission issues that seem to iron themselves out after a little while. This can be frustrating when we onboad a new client and our team begins to work in earnest on future postings.

Being able to schedule out posts is their number one feature - but we also enjoy the ability to repeat posts every month, week or even every 6 months. This allows us to maximize our time, and isnt that what any good tool is supposed to do?

Sendible review by Administrator in Primary/Secondary Education

"Great platform for workflow"

What do you like best?

We used the approval process a lot at our company and it worked wonderfully. I also like that you can manage multiple platforms and track specific keywords and campaigns.

What do you dislike?

It can be difficult to review posts and see "Listen" since they appear visually so different on Sendible vs. their native platform.

We schedule posts across several different platforms and our marketing team are all able to see when and what is going out. We needed a centralized software to create efficiencies for work and transparency across teams.

Response from Katey Gold of Sendible

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review. We have acknowledged the request many users are asking for around how posts look on Sendible. 🙂

Sendible review by Administrator

"Great Ease for Organizing Social Platforms for Business. "

What do you like best?

Using Sendible has made communications between the social media team at our company much easier. We are able to send ideas for approval and edit one anothers work when necessary. This platform helps us to reduce error and keep our posts organized weeks in advance. The stress of having to worry about Facebook and Twitter posting has been alleviated. With Instagram we get an email reminder with the post information so that makes it easy as well. The suggested post time algorithm has been very helpful lately with Instagram especially.

What do you dislike?

The one thing we would like to see is being able to send posts for approval to more than one person in a single message. This would allow our three person team to communicate seamlessly. Even a group chat would be nice. Also, it would be nice if Instagram would post without the extra step, but we realize that is not an issue with Sendible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The calendar feature is extremely helpful and you can share your posts with the whole team. The algorithm for best posting times is essential in getting the best reach.

Easier to collaborate than other scheduling programs. Again, the posting algorithm has been very helpful in boosting our posts and getting us more views and likes with our customer base. This has been our biggest struggle prior to this algorithm.

Response from Katey Gold of Sendible

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're loving your ideas on how to make Sendible even better. Do add them to our Feature Request Portal for review.

Sendible review by Internal Consultant in Financial Services

"Excellent Service"

What do you like best?

Ease of use - scheduling is great, bulk uploads work well

What do you dislike?

not much really! it's a very good product and I'm happy to recommend it

Recommendations to others considering the product

ease of use is great - for bulk uploading and scheduling it's good, excellent value

social media requirement, user acquisition

Response from Katey Gold of Sendible

Hi!

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. It's fantastic to hear how Sendible is making your social media management easier.

Katey

Sendible review by stephanie f.
ceo

"Awesome Service w Better Features"

What do you like best?

How EASY Sendible makes posting to multiple accounts and being able to see whats in the queue without issues.

What do you dislike?

nothing thus far. Once I learned how to really use it I have zero complaints.

Scheduling ALL of my clients and accounts in one place, being able to see the queue, rearrange content...its truly awesome

Response from Katey Gold of Sendible

Hi Stephanie,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! 🙂 It's great to hear how Sendible is making your social media management easier.

Happy posting,

Katey

Sendible review by David H.
Founder

"Great whitelabel tool for social media management."

What do you like best?

Sendible offers the best white label social media management solution by far. The post scheduling and reporting is absolutely game changing for our clients.

What do you dislike?

I would prefer that each social media stream more directly resemble the look and feel of that individual network as opposed to having all of the social streams pulled into a single inbox.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a trial.

Sendible allows us to provide our clients an in-house solution with best in class functionality and information, while solidifying our position as their agency for years to come.

Response from Katey Gold of Sendible

Hi David,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

It's great to hear how Sendible is making a difference to your clients' social media management.

If you have any suggestions on what you would like to see from Sendible, you can add your ideas to our Feature Request Portal - feedback.sendible.com/

Katey

Sendible review by Roderick L.
Digital Strategist
Publishing

"One of the best social media tools for marketing agencies"

What do you like best?

After trying many different platforms, I significantly prefer Sendible's dashboard and bulk posting tool. It is perhaps the most intuitive program I have encountered

What do you dislike?

Linking services can be cumbersome, sometime requiring multiple attempts to achieve the desired effect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My only problem with sendible is the cumbersome service linking system. Please make that an easier process! If it were more intuitive, I wouldn't need to spend time teach team members and staff.

It provides great insights into audience engagement, helping us better manage the content we create for our clients moving forward.

Response from Katey Gold of Sendible

Hi Roderick,

Thank you for taking the time to leaving a review. 🙂

I'm sorry to hear you've had some problems connecting your services. If these problems continue, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Support Team who would be happy to help.

Sendible review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Sendible is an outstanding social media management tool for marketing agencies"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and great customer service are what I like best

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about Sendible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it. You'll like it.

Social media messaging is more efficient... saves time

Response from Katey Gold of Sendible

Hello,

Thank for your positive review. I'm happy to hear you are enjoying using Sendible, our awesome customer service and the precious time we're saving you! 💪

Katey

Sendible review by Lizzie B.
Social Campaign Manager

"Perfect for enterprise clients"

What do you like best?

Easy to manage, good user experience and easy to schedule large amounts of copy. Great support staff willing to work through your problems with you.

What do you dislike?

A little confusing to use as a team since each account is synced to an individual profile.

Scheduling large amounts of content to multiple pages.

Response from Katey Gold of Sendible

Hello,

Thank you for your kind words - our support staff are all superheroes! 💪

Never hesitate to add any ideas you have on how to improve Sendible to our Feature Request Portal. 😉

Sendible review by User in Information Services

"Amazing, useful tool"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and that you can schedule your posts so you never forget to make them.

What do you dislike?

The 'peak time tool' only shows me hours in advance not the best time to post based on the time I'm looking at. For example, I'm looking for the best time to post around 9am but the peak time will suggest posting at 3:45pm which isn't useful when you want to post more than 1 post a day.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it!!!

1. Saves time

2. Creates consistency, you can post at the same times everyday

3. You can post at peak times when the most people will see your tweet.

4. Monitor how well your social posts are doing

Response from Katey Gold of Sendible

Hello,

Thank you for your positive review! 🎉

We appreciate the feedback on the optimal time option - this will be passed on to the wider team. 👍

Sendible review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Great for RSS syndication"

What do you like best?

The ability to syndicate posts from an RSS feed

What do you dislike?

a lot of failed posts when scheduling social

it saves time by scheduling your social posts

Response from Katey Gold of Sendible

Hello,

Thanks for leaving a review. 🙂

Please don't hesitate to get in touch with our support team should you continue to have issues with posts failing.

Sendible review by User

"Very easy platform and works smoothly to save time!"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that I can type one post and alter it for each social platform all in one place

What do you dislike?

The delayed post time doesn't always work from an android

Recommendations to others considering the product

App is much more user friendly. Found it very easy to adapt to any platform

Time, the ability to set posts up for future posting at a time that is most convenient for me. Easier access to other shareable content. Both of these things have been easier for me.

Response from Katey Gold of Sendible

Hello,

Thank you for your positive review. 😉

It's great to hear how happy you are with Sendible and how we have achieved one of our goals in saving you time.

Thank you for letting us know about the issues you have experienced with posting from an android. If you have this issue again, please don't hesitate to get in touch with our support team. 💪

Sendible review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Great Social Media Streamliner"

What do you like best?

I like that I am able to create posts for multiple accounts that I manage and have them go out when I want them where I want them.

What do you dislike?

I wish that my inbox wasn't as buggy as it seems to be and that it was easier to create tags for Facebook posts.

I like that Sendible saves me time by allowing me to manage several accounts from one platform.

Response from Katey Gold of Sendible

Hello,

Thank you for your positive review! 🙂 It's always great to hear how we're saving our users time and making their social media management easier.

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with your inbox. Should this continue, please don't hesitate to get in touch with our support team and they will be happy to help.

Katey

Sendible review by Malak H.
Software Developer Intern

"My sensible experience "

What do you like best?

Sendible is easy, effective, and makes my schedule much more clear!

What do you dislike?

Wish there was an option to post an album of photo's for instagram the way we can do that through the app!

No problems! Benefits is scheduling! So i can work on other things

Response from Katey Gold of Sendible

Hi Malak,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I'm happy to hear Sendible has made social media management easier for you!

Please do visit our Feature Request Portal and add your Instagram album idea: https://feedback.sendible.com/

this way we can have visibility on what are users would like to see from Sendible. 🙂

Katey

Sendible review by Marie B.

"Great service"

What do you like best?

The communication with the Sendible team is very easy and reliable, and they are really oriented to the customers' needs.

What do you dislike?

There are some weaknesses that are comparable to other tools of similar standards and pricing. I missed, e.g., a campaign planner where I can note upcoming dates without concretely planning posts.

Managing the Social Media platforms of a cultural institution. I think it's quite comfortable to have an overview of all our channels in one place. I am sure if Social media would have a higher priority here I could have spent more time with the programme making it even more benefitial for our needs.

Response from Katey Gold of Sendible

Hi Marie,

Thank you for your positive review. It's great to hear how happy you are with the communication and help from our team - this feedback will be passed on.

We're always looking for ways to improve Sendible and we appreciate any feedback you may have on what new feature would be beneficial to you. We do have a Feature Request Portal where you can share your ideas. This gives us visibility on what our customers want. You can visit the Portal: feedback.sendible.com 😉

Katey

Sendible review by Chris B.
Founder
Apparel & Fashion

"Awesome support "

What do you like best?

The product and the on boarding service is above and beyond - They are fast responsive and friendly- Sendible cators to the individual experience

What do you dislike?

Compared to to hootsuite and hubspot experience :( - absolutely nothing - the interface may need to be more dynamic but it still less confusing than the other

Recommendations to others considering the product

absolutely

This is an awesome one stop shop with great reporting - I am already seeing the results and saving a ton of time doing it- this is the best tool to reach our social customers

Response from Katey Gold of Sendible

Hi Chris,

Thank you for your positive review.

It's great to hear of the efficient service and positive results you are seeing using Sendible. Your kind words will be passed on to the wider team. 😉

Katey

Sendible review by Laura L.

"Sendible Needs to Upgrade Alongside Facebook"

What do you like best?

I love how easy social media management has become! Everything is at my fingertips.

What do you dislike?

Thanks to Facebook updating their third party publishing access, Sendible no longer works properly.

We were realizing ease of social media management for our clients, but not anymore

Response from Katey Gold of Sendible

Hi Laura,

Thank you for leaving a review. I'm sorry to hear you no longer want to use Sendible. Unfortunately due to the changes that Facebook are making to their API, you are no longer able to connect your personal Facebook profiles to Sendible, however this will not affect Facebook Business Pages, Groups or other Facebook services. If you would like more information, please get in touch with our Support Team via email support@sendible.com and they will be happy to help.

Sendible review by User

"Gets the job done quickly and efficinently"

What do you like best?

The ability to post to groups, pages, and instagram

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind. It is a rather great product. Pricing could be better but you get what you pay for.

Being able to constantly engage and monitor our brand across social media.

Response from Katey Gold of Sendible

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're happy to see we're helping you streamline your social media management - it's our Sendible goal to save our customers time. 😉

Sendible review by Laura Lee T.
Customer Service Intern

"Sendible is a Viable Option for Media Sharing"

What do you like best?

I like that you can connect multiple social media accounts to manage at the same time. Customizable for different office use. :)

What do you dislike?

Not as reliable as Hootsuite. Tends to disconnect pages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely keep on top of your clients' accounts to ensure properly scheduled posts. Sometimes Sendible disconnects accounts without you noticing.

Social media management, mainly! Send and scheduling posts is a cinch.

Response from Katey Gold of Sendible

Hi Laura,

Thanks for leaving a review. We're always looking for ways to improve our tool for our users, so your feedback is valued and will be passed back to the product team. 😉

Sendible review by Executive Sponsor

"Great tool for small businesses to manage social media"

What do you like best?

Sendible has an array of great features at an affordable price for small businesses. I especially like the fact that I can track engagement, curate content and view metrics in one place. It also integrates with google analytics so I can also view my website analytics in the same place. The chrome extension is also great. All in all a comprehensive social media management tool.

What do you dislike?

There’s nothing that really springs to mind at this point.

I’m able to track the engagement that my social media efforts are attracting.

Response from Katey Gold of Sendible

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're happy to see you enjoy the ease of tracking your social engagement in one place! 🙂

Sendible review by Consultant

"Multiple SMM channel management made easy "

What do you like best?

Scheduling new Posts is made easy and having a complete overview at all times is fantastic.

What do you dislike?

The UX (user interface) could be improved.

Keeping up with all customer engagement and being able to respond promptly has hugely increased traffic and reviews.

Sendible review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"The Bulk Scheduler is great but could be better"

What do you like best?

Bulk Scheduler. I wouldn't use Sendible if it didn't have the bulk scheduler. Could make it better by allowing me to save the content more easily. I'd like to save the content that I have entered into the bulk scheduler in order to make changes for adding the content to a different platform (such as adding hashtags for Twitter).

What do you dislike?

When Bulk Scheduler doesn't work right, and that Facebook posts don't perform as well when using Sendible. I don't like that I can't save the content to repost to a different platform but change the copy slightly (such as add hashtags). I don't like that Facebook posts are known to not have as great engagement when the posts are scheduled via Sendible, and that we are discouraged from using Sendible for Facebook posts.

The Bulk Scheduler has gotten better but due to recent errors I cannot rank higher and also wish I could use Facebook with the app. I also have been having issues posting content is both Spanish and English - Sendible is recognizing as duplicate content even though it is not. Wish that it saved content more easily when I want to repost same content but with different copy such as hashtags.

Sendible review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Sendible Makes It Simpler"

What do you like best?

That I can schedule across multiple platforms at once.

What do you dislike?

That it isn't immediately obvious if a post bounces.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It makes social media management much easier!

Able to schedule posts for clients throughout multiple platforms without having to create a separate post for each.

Sendible review by Agency

"Sensible review "

What do you like best?

The ability to schedule for multiple networks and edit individual captions - also Instagram auto likes 👍🏻

What do you dislike?

Nothing too bad-glitches but that’s to be expected for any software

I am the social media manager for a marketing company so almost all of my job can be done in one place: sensible

Sendible review by Sarah J.

"We love sendible!"

What do you like best?

It's user friendly and easily usable within bigger departments. As someone who works in higher education, it's an excellent way to post, and edit between numerous people.

What do you dislike?

I sometimes wish the layout was a little bit different. But other than that, it's very user friendly.

We are able to update information for social media posts easily allowing us to have a better social media presence.

Sendible review by Katie C.

"Great for collecting different social platforms in one place"

What do you like best?

I appreciate that Sendible offers the ability to pull data and information from different platforms into one place. Our organization uses it to schedule from one main place on multiple platforms, streamlining the process. We also create professional, detailed reports from the social data that we can present to clients.

What do you dislike?

Some features are hard to work around, such as the module limit in reporting. And there are times when social platforms have updates that change how we're able to schedule or review platforms that makes it a little harder to manage our clients, but th