Sendible

Sendible is a social media marketing platform for engaging with customers across multiple social media channels at any time.

Work for Sendible?

Learning about Sendible?

Sendible Reviews

Filter ReviewsClear All Filters
Showing 432 Sendible reviews
Sendible review by Shannon B.
Shannon B.

"It's like it was designed by social media managers"

What do you like best?

Our favorite feature is the ability to place a piece of content in one post and then customize per channel based on the best practices of that channel. i.e. Hashtags in Instagram, no hashtags in Facebook, etc. Also, the monitoring and content curation portions are really helpful.

What do you dislike?

Using video with Instagram is problematic - both with loading and not being able to insert a thumbnail.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the trial - play around with it. Some of it isn't intuitive, but keep at it. We found that almost all the features we wanted were there, we just had to dig for them a bit.

Sendible provides our team with an efficient tool for creating, curating, and monitoring content for a multiple list of clients and saving us a huge amount of time.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Sendible
Sendible review by Lisa G.
Lisa G.

"Makes Posting and Reporting a Breeze"

What do you like best?

I love that I can post across multiple social media channels with ease. And, within one post to multiple channels, I can edit each channel to suit if needed. e.g. remove a link from Insta. I am also liking that I can post right to instagram without having to go into instagram on a mobile device to post. The new Google My Business post feature is again making time our friend.

What do you dislike?

It's pricey but worth it. I haven't experienced any real issues with Sendible so have no negative feedback to share :-) The only thing I can think of is that I don't have enough time to sit down and discover all of the features/functions and how to use them. There are so many functions available but we haven't investigated or implemented all yet. Looking forward to some time to learn more of the benefits.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Once you try it you'll want to buy it!

The most obvious is that we can easily post across multiple channels with a click of a button. The reporting functionality is a real time saver. It's so easy to create a report and then schedule it to come to us as admin each month or send directly to a client. The clients like the reports as they are easy for them to understand, that saves us time in lengthy explanatory conversations!

What Social Media Suites solution do you use?

Sendible review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Software is helpful - Customer Service is Lacking"

What do you like best?

I appreciated the early days of Sendible when I could make a request and work with a team that heard me instantly, valued my communication, and were able to take action right away.

What do you dislike?

Along with, the constant revalidating our login info for our social accounts. The Customer Service is extremely lacking and has taken quite a nose dive in the last couple of years. There was an issue with our being able to access a report that we've been accessing weekly for the years (yes, years) that we've been using Sendible. It took 4 Customer Service reps to even "understand our request". It's as if customer service is not a USA based group so communication seems to be a real issue. When we were finally "heard" and semi-understood, it took 3 weeks (21 days) to get to a solution. During that time ONE customer service rep, would keep me updated on what was happening. While two more, would ask me to explain what my issue was (repeatedly). When that ONE rep was at work, things seemed to be progressing. But, when he wasn't - nothing happened and the project to fix it was placed on the backburner and then even had to be restarted from the beginning. I feel the language barrier is a big issue. And, I feel that now that they are bigger that we are "just a number" and there's no sense of urgency with their Customer Service. Rachel Orr, their Customer Service Manager, definitely does not listen or read the context of her emails and also requires several communications back and forth before she "gets it". That might be setting the "tone" for the whole Customer Service Department.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I cannot recommend Sendible now until the Customer Service team is retrained.

When reporting is working, it's a good source of information and a good tool.

"Changed my life"

What do you like best?

I like that the software has stopped me having to run my day around social, I can easily schedule posts that go out across my network and respond to any comments all in one place.

What do you dislike?

In all honesty, not a lot, the product is pretty bang on and if there any issues these are communicated well and timeframes given for fixes.

It saves me time in terms of managing my social media, and then it also improves my social presence.

Sendible review by Marche W.
Marche W.

"Satori Marketing Review "

What do you like best?

Sendible provides my team with great analytics reports! It is also very easy and fast. I can post and keep track of all of my social media, from one platform.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes Sendible randomly disconnects from my social platforms and my posts do not go through. Sometimes I am made aware...sometimes I am not. The Instagram feature still does not work...although I understand it is a work in progress. Videos also sometimes do not post correctly, most of the time I post videos using the social media platform itself, instead of Sendible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use, saves times, and takes the work out of measuring!

As a marketing firm, we handle a lot of social media accounts. It saves us A LOT of time! Doing it all from one place and usually at one time.

Agency

"Intuitive Social Media Management Software"

What do you like best?

The easy to use interface makes it simple to schedule and edit posts as well as monitor and track engagement all in one dashboard. Ability to toggle between user dashboards makes it easy to track teams performance.

What do you dislike?

Reporting features and metrics are not always consistent across platforms. Wish there was an option to track ad performance within the dashboard. Sometimes we come across minor glitches when scheduling, images don't always properly load or content/words get duplicated when typing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of all the advanced features available - do a few tutorials with their team reps.

Sendible helped us become more efficient and spend our time more wisely on strategic planning rather than on scheduling/execution.

Sendible review by Amanda D.
Amanda D.

"Great experience!"

What do you like best?

how easy it is to schedule on many social platforms!

What do you dislike?

Nothing! I really love using Sendible for all of my social scheduling.

I am able to upload consistently and in a timely manner thanks to Sendible! If it wasn't for you guys, scheduling would be really stressful!

Sendible review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Sendible is an Excellent Way for Agencies to Manage Social Media Posting"

What do you like best?

We had used a few other alternatives to Sendible to schedule postings for our clients on G+, Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram. We changed to Sendible after touring the interface. Their calendar interface makes it easy to check within a few seconds the upcoming posts. It was the reason we switched and so far we are happy we did!

What do you dislike?

At times the Service list connectivity between our team members doesn't function as it is supposed to - there are permission issues that seem to iron themselves out after a little while. This can be frustrating when we onboad a new client and our team begins to work in earnest on future postings.

Being able to schedule out posts is their number one feature - but we also enjoy the ability to repeat posts every month, week or even every 6 months. This allows us to maximize our time, and isnt that what any good tool is supposed to do?

Sendible review by Administrator in Primary/Secondary Education
Administrator in Primary/Secondary Education

"Great platform for workflow"

What do you like best?

We used the approval process a lot at our company and it worked wonderfully. I also like that you can manage multiple platforms and track specific keywords and campaigns.

What do you dislike?

It can be difficult to review posts and see "Listen" since they appear visually so different on Sendible vs. their native platform.

We schedule posts across several different platforms and our marketing team are all able to see when and what is going out. We needed a centralized software to create efficiencies for work and transparency across teams.

Sendible review by Administrator

"Great Ease for Organizing Social Platforms for Business. "

What do you like best?

Using Sendible has made communications between the social media team at our company much easier. We are able to send ideas for approval and edit one anothers work when necessary. This platform helps us to reduce error and keep our posts organized weeks in advance. The stress of having to worry about Facebook and Twitter posting has been alleviated. With Instagram we get an email reminder with the post information so that makes it easy as well. The suggested post time algorithm has been very helpful lately with Instagram especially.

What do you dislike?

The one thing we would like to see is being able to send posts for approval to more than one person in a single message. This would allow our three person team to communicate seamlessly. Even a group chat would be nice. Also, it would be nice if Instagram would post without the extra step, but we realize that is not an issue with Sendible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The calendar feature is extremely helpful and you can share your posts with the whole team. The algorithm for best posting times is essential in getting the best reach.

Easier to collaborate than other scheduling programs. Again, the posting algorithm has been very helpful in boosting our posts and getting us more views and likes with our customer base. This has been our biggest struggle prior to this algorithm.

Sendible review by Internal Consultant in Financial Services
Internal Consultant in Financial Services

"Excellent Service"

What do you like best?

Ease of use - scheduling is great, bulk uploads work well

What do you dislike?

not much really! it's a very good product and I'm happy to recommend it

Recommendations to others considering the product

ease of use is great - for bulk uploading and scheduling it's good, excellent value

social media requirement, user acquisition

Sendible review by stephanie f.
stephanie f.

"Awesome Service w Better Features"

What do you like best?

How EASY Sendible makes posting to multiple accounts and being able to see whats in the queue without issues.

What do you dislike?

nothing thus far. Once I learned how to really use it I have zero complaints.

Scheduling ALL of my clients and accounts in one place, being able to see the queue, rearrange content...its truly awesome

Sendible review by David H.
David H.

"Great whitelabel tool for social media management."

What do you like best?

Sendible offers the best white label social media management solution by far. The post scheduling and reporting is absolutely game changing for our clients.

What do you dislike?

I would prefer that each social media stream more directly resemble the look and feel of that individual network as opposed to having all of the social streams pulled into a single inbox.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a trial.

Sendible allows us to provide our clients an in-house solution with best in class functionality and information, while solidifying our position as their agency for years to come.

Sendible review by Roderick L.
Roderick L.

"One of the best social media tools for marketing agencies"

What do you like best?

After trying many different platforms, I significantly prefer Sendible's dashboard and bulk posting tool. It is perhaps the most intuitive program I have encountered

What do you dislike?

Linking services can be cumbersome, sometime requiring multiple attempts to achieve the desired effect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My only problem with sendible is the cumbersome service linking system. Please make that an easier process! If it were more intuitive, I wouldn't need to spend time teach team members and staff.

It provides great insights into audience engagement, helping us better manage the content we create for our clients moving forward.

Sendible review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Sendible is an outstanding social media management tool for marketing agencies"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and great customer service are what I like best

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about Sendible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it. You'll like it.

Social media messaging is more efficient... saves time

Sendible review by Lizzie B.
Lizzie B.

"Perfect for enterprise clients"

What do you like best?

Easy to manage, good user experience and easy to schedule large amounts of copy. Great support staff willing to work through your problems with you.

What do you dislike?

A little confusing to use as a team since each account is synced to an individual profile.

Scheduling large amounts of content to multiple pages.

Sendible review by User in Information Services
User in Information Services

"Amazing, useful tool"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and that you can schedule your posts so you never forget to make them.

What do you dislike?

The 'peak time tool' only shows me hours in advance not the best time to post based on the time I'm looking at. For example, I'm looking for the best time to post around 9am but the peak time will suggest posting at 3:45pm which isn't useful when you want to post more than 1 post a day.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it!!!

1. Saves time

2. Creates consistency, you can post at the same times everyday

3. You can post at peak times when the most people will see your tweet.

4. Monitor how well your social posts are doing

Sendible review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Great for RSS syndication"

What do you like best?

The ability to syndicate posts from an RSS feed

What do you dislike?

a lot of failed posts when scheduling social

it saves time by scheduling your social posts

Sendible review by User

"Very easy platform and works smoothly to save time!"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that I can type one post and alter it for each social platform all in one place

What do you dislike?

The delayed post time doesn't always work from an android

Recommendations to others considering the product

App is much more user friendly. Found it very easy to adapt to any platform

Time, the ability to set posts up for future posting at a time that is most convenient for me. Easier access to other shareable content. Both of these things have been easier for me.

Sendible review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Great Social Media Streamliner"

What do you like best?

I like that I am able to create posts for multiple accounts that I manage and have them go out when I want them where I want them.

What do you dislike?

I wish that my inbox wasn't as buggy as it seems to be and that it was easier to create tags for Facebook posts.

I like that Sendible saves me time by allowing me to manage several accounts from one platform.

Sendible review by Malak H.
Malak H.

"My sensible experience "

What do you like best?

Sendible is easy, effective, and makes my schedule much more clear!

What do you dislike?

Wish there was an option to post an album of photo's for instagram the way we can do that through the app!

No problems! Benefits is scheduling! So i can work on other things

Sendible review by Marie B.
Marie B.

"Great service"

What do you like best?

The communication with the Sendible team is very easy and reliable, and they are really oriented to the customers' needs.

What do you dislike?

There are some weaknesses that are comparable to other tools of similar standards and pricing. I missed, e.g., a campaign planner where I can note upcoming dates without concretely planning posts.

Managing the Social Media platforms of a cultural institution. I think it's quite comfortable to have an overview of all our channels in one place. I am sure if Social media would have a higher priority here I could have spent more time with the programme making it even more benefitial for our needs.

Sendible review by Chris B.
Chris B.

"Awesome support "

What do you like best?

The product and the on boarding service is above and beyond - They are fast responsive and friendly- Sendible cators to the individual experience

What do you dislike?

Compared to to hootsuite and hubspot experience :( - absolutely nothing - the interface may need to be more dynamic but it still less confusing than the other

Recommendations to others considering the product

absolutely

This is an awesome one stop shop with great reporting - I am already seeing the results and saving a ton of time doing it- this is the best tool to reach our social customers

Sendible review by Laura L.
Laura L.

"Sendible Needs to Upgrade Alongside Facebook"

What do you like best?

I love how easy social media management has become! Everything is at my fingertips.

What do you dislike?

Thanks to Facebook updating their third party publishing access, Sendible no longer works properly.

We were realizing ease of social media management for our clients, but not anymore

Sendible review by User

"Gets the job done quickly and efficinently"

What do you like best?

The ability to post to groups, pages, and instagram

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind. It is a rather great product. Pricing could be better but you get what you pay for.

Being able to constantly engage and monitor our brand across social media.

Sendible review by Laura Lee T.
Laura Lee T.

"Sendible is a Viable Option for Media Sharing"

What do you like best?

I like that you can connect multiple social media accounts to manage at the same time. Customizable for different office use. :)

What do you dislike?

Not as reliable as Hootsuite. Tends to disconnect pages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely keep on top of your clients' accounts to ensure properly scheduled posts. Sometimes Sendible disconnects accounts without you noticing.

Social media management, mainly! Send and scheduling posts is a cinch.

Sendible review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Great tool for small businesses to manage social media"

What do you like best?

Sendible has an array of great features at an affordable price for small businesses. I especially like the fact that I can track engagement, curate content and view metrics in one place. It also integrates with google analytics so I can also view my website analytics in the same place. The chrome extension is also great. All in all a comprehensive social media management tool.

What do you dislike?

Thereโ€™s nothing that really springs to mind at this point.

Iโ€™m able to track the engagement that my social media efforts are attracting.

Sendible review by Consultant

"Multiple SMM channel management made easy "

What do you like best?

Scheduling new Posts is made easy and having a complete overview at all times is fantastic.

What do you dislike?

The UX (user interface) could be improved.

Keeping up with all customer engagement and being able to respond promptly has hugely increased traffic and reviews.

Sendible review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"The Bulk Scheduler is great but could be better"

What do you like best?

Bulk Scheduler. I wouldn't use Sendible if it didn't have the bulk scheduler. Could make it better by allowing me to save the content more easily. I'd like to save the content that I have entered into the bulk scheduler in order to make changes for adding the content to a different platform (such as adding hashtags for Twitter).

What do you dislike?

When Bulk Scheduler doesn't work right, and that Facebook posts don't perform as well when using Sendible. I don't like that I can't save the content to repost to a different platform but change the copy slightly (such as add hashtags). I don't like that Facebook posts are known to not have as great engagement when the posts are scheduled via Sendible, and that we are discouraged from using Sendible for Facebook posts.

The Bulk Scheduler has gotten better but due to recent errors I cannot rank higher and also wish I could use Facebook with the app. I also have been having issues posting content is both Spanish and English - Sendible is recognizing as duplicate content even though it is not. Wish that it saved content more easily when I want to repost same content but with different copy such as hashtags.

Sendible review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Sendible Makes It Simpler"

What do you like best?

That I can schedule across multiple platforms at once.

What do you dislike?

That it isn't immediately obvious if a post bounces.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It makes social media management much easier!

Able to schedule posts for clients throughout multiple platforms without having to create a separate post for each.

"Sensible review "

What do you like best?

The ability to schedule for multiple networks and edit individual captions - also Instagram auto likes ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

What do you dislike?

Nothing too bad-glitches but thatโ€™s to be expected for any software

I am the social media manager for a marketing company so almost all of my job can be done in one place: sensible

Sendible review by Sarah J.
Sarah J.

"We love sendible!"

What do you like best?

It's user friendly and easily usable within bigger departments. As someone who works in higher education, it's an excellent way to post, and edit between numerous people.

What do you dislike?

I sometimes wish the layout was a little bit different. But other than that, it's very user friendly.

We are able to update information for social media posts easily allowing us to have a better social media presence.

Sendible review by Katie C.
Katie C.

"Great for collecting different social platforms in one place"

What do you like best?

I appreciate that Sendible offers the ability to pull data and information from different platforms into one place. Our organization uses it to schedule from one main place on multiple platforms, streamlining the process. We also create professional, detailed reports from the social data that we can present to clients.

What do you dislike?

Some features are hard to work around, such as the module limit in reporting. And there are times when social platforms have updates that change how we're able to schedule or review platforms that makes it a little harder to manage our clients, but that's to be expected as a third party app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the tutorials, ask for assistance if you have questions. They're support staff if pretty helpful. They also have occasional webinars for new features or tutorials. I'd actually love to see more of those.

We save time by utilizing one platform to schedule and review client data. This allows our marketing firm to look more cohesive and more professional to our clients.

Sendible review by Administrator

"Started strong but getting frustrated."

What do you like best?

I love the ability to schedule and approve social media posts with my staff. A lot of them are students so the approval option is great to train them with.

What do you dislike?

I am getting frustrated by the restrictions on auto-liking and other auto-abilities that are no longer available for Instagram. I understand that is no fault of Sendible but it was a huge reason to purchase and continue paying for the services.

Communicating and coordinating digital content across a team of employees has vastly improved.

Sendible review by Sterling S.
Sterling S.

"Cutting edge technology and top notch service, always..."

What do you like best?

In an industry that is in constant flux, I feel like the developers at Sendible are always working to stay ahead of the game. Whenever I run into a problem or I can't figure something out the support staff is there and ready to help. Sendible makes my job possible, I truly don't think I would be able to do all that I do without Sendible.

It feels like the Sendible team is always working on new ways to improve their service and communicating that with me. I love all of the new services that are always rolling out.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally there are some bugs or glitches in Sendible where things don't seem to work properly. This is frustrating sometimes but when I do run into a problem it is great to know the Sendible support team is there to help me with a workaround and get it fixed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The support team at Sendible is truly incredible. If you ever run into a problem let them know and they will find a solution for you. They are great.

Scheduling social posts for our clients. The automation features make doing social for a lot of clients possible. Without Sendible I don't think that I would be able to manage all of the clients that I do.

If you need to manage more than 10 clients social accounts Sendible really is the way to go. It keeps me organized and allows me to manage our clients in an efficient manner.

Sendible review by Danny B.
Danny B.

"One of the best"

What do you like best?

Sendible is a great software. I've used others but they don't come close.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I say I dislike about sendible would be that sometimes it won't let me post to Facebook and I need to refresh my accounts.

Being able to post to all of my clients social media accounts at the same time in a matter of seconds.

"Great platform"

What do you like best?

With Sendible I like the ability to schedule posts on multiple platforms & pages. This helps my team to manage their own group of business's on a daily basis / with scheduling.

What do you dislike?

I dont really think the reporting meets our needs. This could be improved on, where we report on acquisitions we refer back to GA a lot

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great help to scheduling posts to multiple platforms

Sendible helps us to save time when scheduling posts to multiple platforms. It also opens us up to being able to sell multiple social platforms at once.

Sendible review by Agency in Graphic Design
Agency in Graphic Design

"Making My Life Easier!"

What do you like best?

One of my favorite features is the My Content section. I have a library set up for each of our clients and add pertinent content there to be used at a later date. It is easy to schedule the content directly from the library.

What do you dislike?

I wish that the time clock updated more often automatically. Sometimes I find the "Set Optimal Time" feature gets confused because Sendible thinks it is 2 a.m. the day before.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I love the send for approval feature. Been great to have more than one set of eyes on every post.

Instead of putting something off for later, I've found the Sendible Chrome extension very helpful. I can add to a content library or draft and schedule a post directly from the page I'm visiting.

Sendible review by Mark P.
Mark P.

"Good Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Always responds quickly to tickets available by phone.

What do you dislike?

Glitches in the system seem to cause occasional problems

Good performer considering large amount of accounts

Sendible review by Daniel B.
Daniel B.
View Original

"Use Sendible if you care about great software and service"

What do you like best?

SaaS companies are defined by 2 things: the quality of their software and the quality of their service. Sendible is a true SaaS companyโ€” their software is excellent and they care about every customer.

What do you dislike?

Not too much to dislike. The platform works as advertised and its fairly intuitive to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Setup a trial account and see for yourself

We use Sendible to power our clients.

Sendible review by Katharine L.
Katharine L.

"Social Media Manager"

What do you like best?

Being able to use bulk scheduling, auto Instagram posting, easy to update reports and being able to manage all incoming conversations for all clients. There are a lot of features that sendible has that I have not yet been able to play into. I like that you can

What do you dislike?

No options for poll features on Twitter and videos posted to Twitter upload as a link. I have also have issues with tagging on Facebook via Sendible. There are some social media metrics I wish to add or remove. Instagram analytics could use some bolstering and it would be nice if it could include story analytics.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend sendible to others. It has helped our team manage internal workload as well as mange our client's incoming comments, messages and engagement

Engagement and quick responses for all of our clients. We also send weekly status reports and the reporting function has saved so much time.

Sendible review by User

"Social Media Posting Tool for a Team"

What do you like best?

The Sendible tool is great for social media teams who have multiple people posting to social media accounts. The calendar view of content is most helpful.

What do you dislike?

When drafting and scheduling a post, it'd be great to have a view into the calendar and see when other posts are being scheduled. Currently, I have to go to the calendar view, see what other posts are scheduled and then keep that in mind when scheduling a new post. It'd be awesome if it was possible to go in when I have a post idea in mind, start writing it and automatically view the other scheduled posts so that I don't have to toggle back and forth.

We are using it so that it's easier for a team of people to add posts.

Sendible review by Diana F.
Diana F.

"Very satisfied with Sendible!"

What do you like best?

I loved the customer service - they really are so fast to respond!

What do you dislike?

I still have issues with the program picking up tags, especially with Facebook and Instagram.

Social media scheduling between an international team!

Sendible review by Abdul H.
Abdul H.

"Most advanced social media management tool "

What do you like best?

Sendible is good social media management and marketing tools available in the industry.

What do you dislike?

Monthly usage fees ($29 per month) are much higher than closed competitors like HootSuite

It's one core place solution for social media marketing and analytics tools help easy social media marketing posts from one place. We can control and update all major social networks from the Sendible tool. Sendible offering demonstration for all new clients, They giving good client training session via live video conferencing. Sendible is best social media marketing tool available in the software market. Ia m recommends it for all major social media marketing agencies and individuals.

Sendible review by Megan L.
Megan L.

"User Friendly and Innovative"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of having all of our social channels in one place. Our company has a team of writers that create our content and being able to see, review, and approve all of their posts in Sendible makes social strategy more efficient and adaptable.

What do you dislike?

The reporting is not as customizable or flexible as our company would like. I need a way to separate out paid and organic traffic as well as create reports that are unique to the specific channels that each writer works on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Talk to the Sendible team. They are a great resource and really want to help you.

Sendible helps us implement social strategy and manage the many channels and platforms we control. As far as benefits, time saved is the biggest but we are also able to visually see a schedule of our social posts which makes for a more organized experience.

Sendible review by Daniel B.
Daniel B.

"Wonderful Experience"

What do you like best?

I've used other social media management software's in the past and they haven't come close to the capabilities Sendible offers. Most in depth social media management software on the market!

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I dislike about Sendible. The features they offer are great and if there is any issue it's resolved on a timely manner.

It's great for managing all of my accounts in one place. Sendible has cut the time it takes me to post to my social media accounts in half!

Sendible review by Megan P.
Megan P.

"Megan's sendible review"

What do you like best?

I like how simple it is to use and user friendly Sendible is. I picked up on it on my first day of work and have been using it ever since. I like being able to customize each page and each post I make. Overall, it is a great, easy tool to use every single day.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I dislike is when I go to type in the business I am posting for, it clicks out of the box and I start typing the business's name in the large post box. It happens every time. Other than that, I don't have any other issues with Sendible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is very simple and anyone can learn it. I really do like using this tool for all of the social media posting that I do.

I am able to post multiple posts for multiple days in advance and it just allows for me to be very productive with my time. I am also able to plan out my days better.

Sendible review by Melinda M.
Melinda M.

"Sendible is Superb"

What do you like best?

I really like the new customization feature on Sendible. I manage multiple social media platforms and it's extremely beneficial to be able to use Sendible as my one stop shop to creating custom social media posts for all of my social media platforms.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes Sendible has glitches which I understand. However, I do get frequent bounce-back emails for unknown errors with Google+. Not sure if that is an issue with Google+ or Sendible, but it can be frustrating. Also, reconnecting to LinkedIn every 60 days can be a nuisance.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would use Sendible because it is not a difficult platform to learn and use. I have taught numerous interns how to use the platform and they have all caught on quickly. It has everything you need to efficiently manage social media accounts. Not to mention it's about 1/3 of the cost of Hootsuite.

Sendible is our platform for social media for over 30 different clients, so rather than having to log into 30 different social media platforms every day, we just use Sendible. It has not only improved efficiency, but their webinars and tips help keep me updated on new social media changes and ultimately have led me to become a better social media manager.

"Great tool!"

What do you like best?

The instagram beta testing scheduling!! This has saved us so much time!

What do you dislike?

Issues with image size limit not alerted

Saving time on scheduling posts to multiple platforms at once

Finding an easier way to monitor multiple client's pages

"Highly Recommend!"

What do you like best?

Continuously added new features, and customer service

What do you dislike?

Inability to post Videos to Instagram (Not a Sendible problem)

Social Media Management

Learning about Sendible?

* We monitor all Sendible reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.