SendinBlue

Easily manage your marketing campaigns, transactional emails, and SMS messages all in one simple and powerful platform.

Work for SendinBlue?
Sendwithus 2x

Learning about SendinBlue?

SendinBlue Reviews

Showing 124 SendinBlue reviews
SendinBlue review by <span>Janet G.</span>
Janet G.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

An affordable e-mail marketing service. Great for beginners who are on a budget.

What do you like best?

They have a free plan which is enough to start with.

The paid plans are more affordable compared to the plans of other e-mail marketing plans.

They offer unlimited contacts even in the free plan.

Their customer service has been very helpful and quick so far.

What do you dislike?

You can"t send e-mails right away after you have registered but need to contact their customer service to make some necessary settings.

The opt-in forms are too basic.

You can't create landing pages which has become more important nowadays when promoting your products or services.

Compared to another e-mail marketing service I used before, the dashboard and all its features is more complex and less intuitive. It takes some time to get familiar with how to use all of the features.

I couldn't find a way myself to restore accidentally deleted subscribers, meaning I couldn't find a trash bin where all deleted subscribers are stored. Maybe I have missed that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should start with the free plan to see if it suits your business and needs. Whenever you have an issue, don't hesitate to contact their customer service. It has been very supportive in my experience.

I'm using Sendinblue to stay in contact with my readers and customers and to inform them about updates on my educational printables blog, new educational printables I have created and to share free printables with them. Their free plan and their affordable paid plans make it possible for me to stay within my budget which is still tight as a relatively new entrepreneur.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SendinBlue
SendinBlue review by <span>Oluwajoba O.</span>
Oluwajoba O.

Great Tool For Getting Started With Email Marketing

What do you like best?

1. Free To Use: Sendinblue offers a free version which I currently use. A lot of Autoresponders out their require a monthly subscription even if you do not have a lot of subscribers. Sendinblue is great for getting your feet wet in the Autoresponder emailing side of your business

2. Campaigns are super easy to setup. I have experience using other autoresponder services and I would say that when it comes to campaign creation and even setting up your email list, sendinblue is quite easy and straight forward.

3. Customer support is good. I have had to contact their support a few times and they were quite helpful and friendly

What do you dislike?

No landing page builder. Unlike other autoresponders out there, Sendinblue does not have a proper landing page builder so you will need other apps to create your landing pages

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sendinblue is good for people who are new to email marketing. When starting out you need a free solution like this one unless you really know what you are doing. I once paid for an autoresponder for one year without any returns because I did not know you could get an autoresponder free so, do not be like me, get sendinblue for free

I currently use Sendinblue for my main ecommerce website and I use it to capture emails from my customers as well as email from optin forms on my website

I use it to send marketing emails to my subscribers whenever I want

What Email Marketing solution do you use?

SendinBlue review by <span>katherine g.</span>
katherine g.

corporate email management

What do you like best?

is a complete application to send advertising by mail, you can make campaigns, edit text, you can program and also gives you detailed statistics of the process

What do you dislike?

the basic version is a bit limited, should have a little more scope due to the volume of customers in companies

Recommendations to others considering the product

This platform helps you organize advertising campaigns for your customers, the information comes through campaigns programs and gives you a detailed report of those campaigns. it is an excellent tool to send mass emails and follow up on customers

I have been able to attract clients through the programmed campaigns that I do every month by mail, the detailed report that it provides gives me the ability to see who accepts my product and who does not

SendinBlue review by <span>Larry B.</span>
Larry B.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

SendinBlue is so easy to use, yet has a full feature set!

What do you like best?

Everything you want to do in an email marketing tool is intuitive and easy to do. The email creation area is well thought out and makes it a breeze to create professional looking emails.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if there were better reporting tools with better analytics so I could more easily tell what's working and what isn't.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SendinBlue has an easy to use interface and a full feature set, which makes it easy to accomplish your marketing goals. Try it - you'll like it!

We need multiple sets of automated emails to introduce our solution to new contacts, to share advanced concepts with graduates of the Intro series, and information about new products/successes to share with our customers.

SendinBlue review by <span>Anton K.</span>
Anton K.

Sendinblue is the best email marketing service out here, it has everything you need in one provider

What do you like best?

I like that I was able to consolidate 4 different cloud services under one roof, Sendinblue has everything you need or your email marketing and automation needs.

What do you dislike?

The process of adding new contacts can be tedious sometimes but you have to understand that they really do care that your mails always get to their destination and that means making sure no spam is sent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easier contact uploading and updating.

I was looking for one provider that would have everything that I needed. I use to have Mailjet for transactional email sending, Sendwithus for template email sending and Mailchimp for email marketing.

Sendinblue has everything you need under one roof! It has transactional, marketing, bultin mail editor, plus they also have SMS sending and receiving, automation (which works great) and the support guys are awesome.

SendinBlue review by <span>Oz Y.</span>
Oz Y.

SendinBlue is better than the rest

What do you like best?

Getting started with SiB is easy and cost effective for small organizations, the interface is smooth and accessing + exporting data is simple. I've used 'blue at two companies now without ever running into an issue, the support team is communicative and helpful in getting things going which alone is light years ahead of their competitors in itself.

What do you dislike?

The brand new interface changes are still a it clunky and the KB is a bit of a hassle to navigate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We ran trials on Mailjet, Elastic, and Sendgrid when deciding who to move on from Mandrill/Mailchimp to and SendInBlue was the clear winner in all categories and have been great ever since.

The ability to use a robust campaign and transactional email system without huge setup, maintenance and administrative costs and processes is great.

Learn more about SendinBlue

SendinBlue Videos

Learning about SendinBlue?

* We monitor all SendinBlue reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
SendinBlue