Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

SendinBlue

(239 reviews)

Easily manage your marketing campaigns, transactional emails, and SMS messages all in one simple and powerful platform.

Work for SendinBlue?

Learning about SendinBlue?

SendinBlue Reviews

Showing 251 SendinBlue reviews
SendinBlue review by Sarah L.
Sarah L.
View Original

"You can send tons of emails free per month with professional layouts"

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SendinBlue
SendinBlue review by Arnaldo C.
Arnaldo C.

"Sendinblue a gem that not everyone knows"

What do you like best?

After trying several email marketing services, I got to know sendinblue and decided to try it since one of the things I LIKE MORE is its FREE version, usually all the other services offer a pretty low limit of contacts in their free version, but sendinblue is not like that, they offer unlimited contacts in their free version and a limit of 40,000 emails to the MONTH! this is totally incredible !!

additional to this, its easy integration with other platforms such as wordpress, blogger, ecommerce programs is very practical and easy to configure, it is a very easy to use service and with incredible quality, in general I love everything but what I have said is what I like the most, the super accessible price, it's easy use and the easy integration

What do you dislike?

Actually there is almost nothing bad to say, my experience with the service has been incredible, the only thing I could comment is the telephone verification of the account in which I had some problem since I did not get the confirmation message and maybe this could be happen to some users, this is easy to fix, after asking for the verification code you just need to communicate with the support and they are ready to send you the code.

Recommendations to others considering the product

sendinblue is one of the best email services, if you read this review do not hesitate to take it as your first option, I assure you that you will not regret

Benefits solved many, integration with our ecommerce and wordpress platforms are no longer a problem, newsletters always arrive on time, manage contacts and scriptors is very easy, configure phone messages for our users is also possible. In general we have solved an infinity of problems.

What Email Marketing solution do you use?

SendinBlue review by Cristina M.
Cristina M.

"Herramienta muy completa y fácil de usar"

What do you like best?

Me parece una herramienta muy completa a un precio muy bueno, el mejor del mercado.

Se puede integrar en tu web y realiza unas estadísticas con bastantes detalles. Me gusta la opción inteligente que tiene de enviar un email cuando el considera buena hora aunque debes enviar varios emails para que de verdad lo envíe a buena hora. Hay bastantes opciones que aún no hemos utilizado y que parece que implementaremos más adelante como los emails transaccionales.

Inglés:

It seems to me a very complete tool at a very good price, the best in the market. It can be integrated into your website and makes some statistics with many details. I like the smart option you have to send an email when he considers good time. There are many options that we have not yet used and that seems to look good.

Los SMS aún no les hemos usado y no sabemos como funcionan.

What do you dislike?

Me gustaría que hubiese plantillas predefinidas con diseños según temática o que fuese más modificable el drag and drop.

Inglés:

I would like there to be predefined templates with designs according to theme.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Se lo recomiendo porque es una herramienta sencilla a muy buen precio

UnEstá facilitando el envío de emails en masa, y al estar integrado cuando un cliente realiza una baja automáticamente se cancela en el sistema. Y lo mejor de todo es que es adaptable y responsive a casi cualquier dispositivo.

Inglés

SendinBlue review by Jorge  R.
Jorge R.

"The first One and the Last one."

What do you like best?

Hi everyone, I want to share a little bit of my experience with sendinblue, principal you have to know that I have a small seafood restaurant, my family and I have been working a lot to make it better and better, recently we got a software to give points and more with a loyal card, so I really wanted to find a way to send publicity throw the e-mails our customers were using to sign up, I searched and searched but I couldn’t be able to dominate Httml Code, and then I found Sendinblue, at the beginning I didn’t want to use it because I saw there were some fees and as my little project was literally little, I was worry that I was not good enough to manipulate the website to create ads or publicity. But then I saw that there were a free count, that gives you 300 mail per month for free and I though hey this is good for me, it is what I need, so I gave it a shoot, it is pretty easy to create campaigns, practically you don’t do anything than copy and paste, lol, and based on my experience if you get a problem, you can send an e-mail to the sendinblue team and they will respond faster and pretty pretty clear, they even send pictures to me to understand what I was doing wrong, oh, and in Spanish. I highly recommend sendinblue to be your first option and the last one because you will not need something more.

What do you dislike?

i honestly think that i dislike nothing, i mean obviously i have been working with sendinblue for 2 months already, and i know thats a short time to give a good Review, but, they helped me a lot, they respond so fast, and in my language, what else do i need ? honestly the best option for this kind of job.

The principal benefit that I got it is that my restaurant looks more professional and people can take serious my projects, it is totally different send an Httml page than a JPG, also now I have base data where I can share promotions, ads, or whatever that works for my restaurant and my costumers will get that as fast as a click.

SendinBlue review by Diarmaid C.
Diarmaid C.

"I would recommend SenInBlue to anyone"

What do you like best?

I love that you can have an unlimited amount of contacts, and you only get charged for mails you'll actually send. I don't like other companies policy of charging for contacts, especially when you may not actually mail them regularly.

What do you dislike?

I have yet to find something I dislike in all honesty.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I found SendInBlue to not only have some of the most competitive pricing, but to be extremely helpful to free customers while they set their campaigns, etc in motion initially.

SendInBlue also seems to be one of the only companies allowing users to accumulate contacts without being charged extra, simply for doing well and growing. Instead they charge for the volume of mail you'll send, which I believe is much more appropriate.

With SendInBlue I am building a contact list for future releases, etc. Their mailing campaign setup is easy to use, and I look forward to making use of their automation features also. Their confirmation template for subscribers allowed me to add a file, which I use to entice readers onto my mailing list with a bonus chapter.

SendinBlue review by maria c.
maria c.

"a software that plans to solve the creations and developments of the relationships through email ca"

What do you like best?

For our company it is very important to have this software with a price very comparable to our budget. Its ergonomic design gives you nothing to complain about and the functional coverage is decent: the mass mailing of emails, SMS, email response editor, Creation of workflow to automate your communication, has a large capacity of email addresses and is efficient to carry out your processes, has a main interface and is very easy to use. It also includes very advanced CRM features such as: segmentation of contacts based on criteria of transactional behavior, SendinBlue is a very low cost solution that is ideal for small businesses. has an intuitive and simple interface presents multiple predesigned templates and segmentation of lists that facilitate the work in each shipment. Something favorable about this software is that it offers different packages according to the needs of each client, from free for a shipment of up to 9,000 mails per month to personalized plans for more than 120,000 shipments per month.

What do you dislike?

we do not like that the functions of the emails are very small and at low speed, SendinBlue a delay length can be filled only if you increase your user base significantly. Today, SendinBlue users are limited when they want to establish a very powerful marketing strategy that can not be limited to simply sending emails. the software needs to apply more functions for the user to complete them. It has complex features to mitigate them, the reporting tools are very basic

In our company, through this software, we plan to solve the creations and developments of the relationships through email campaigns, transactional emails and SMS messages, optimizing the database of our contacts and organizing the specific events that They will be carried out

SendinBlue review by James C.
James C.

"Hands down the best E-mail Marketing Tool for the money."

What do you like best?

The pricing tier & not forcing users to upgrade if they have large email contact lists. Most e-mail marketing companies make you pay more the larger your e-mail databases are. Fortunately SendinBlue does not. They are by far the most cost effective way to maintain an e-mail marketing campaign.

What do you dislike?

The amount of time it takes to verify an account. After signing up you'll receive an email stating it may take up to 24 hours to verify an account. Thankfully mine went a lot faster (6 hours), but it would be nice to speed this up. Even with this downside, I still highly recommend this service for e-mail marketing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sign up. Best value for your money. If you're reading this stop and go sign up already. Seriously. Go now.

Monthly and weekly e-mail marketing campaigns. Storing a database of emails. Making sure duplicate emails entered don't receive duplicate marketing emails. Creation of email templates. Sending out test emails.

SendinBlue review by luis g.
luis g.

"solution for email marketing"

What do you like best?

It really is pretty good in its functions, it fulfills normally everything it offers, personally it helps me to send mass emails with a really different aspect to the typical business email, I can send my offers to my client lists with the certainty that these emails will reach your inbox and not your spam tray, I can measure where my customers are clicking and measure what type of emails they like most for a future conversion, in addition, in the same way I can send SMS, sendinblue me helps to serve my clients in different ways with these options, which is a tool that I use at least once a day.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like is that the customer service system lacks some improvements, it does not have a live chat to answer questions or problems, plus they charge for consulting any problem via telephone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Segment the public with the statistics given by sendinblue before starting to send the emails

with sendinblue I can send both mass emails to clients, and even better I can send information or news via SMS to many users simultaneously

SendinBlue review by Yomaira Cecilia R.
Yomaira Cecilia R.

"Excellent marketing tool at the best price"

What do you like best?

Sendinblue is the best option to carry out marketing campaigns through emails, this software also has the tool to send transactional emails. The cost varies by the amount of emails sent and even then the rate is cheap, the relationships with the customers stronger and everything turns out to be very easy to handle with each innovative feature.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to add, I do not dislike anything. Your technical support is the best, it is always there for me.

Before we used to work with Mailchimp and Mandrill but since we discovered Sendinblue we left behind these software, Sendinblue has captured all our needs giving them an easy solution, providing clearer objectives and with great capacity to send emails. Multiple campaigns and database of contacts that are managed.

SendinBlue review by samuel f.
samuel f.

"sendinblue the best email tool"

What do you like best?

Sendinblue is a very interesting and complete tool, I decided to use their services because their plans are very good and at an excellent price, almost the most economical of the market, they also offer an infinity of beautiful templates for your newsletter, the messages are never taken as spam and the speed with which they are delivered is very good, on the other hand sendinblue has an excellent affiliate program, is integrated with any platform such as wordpress or woocommerce and is friendly to new users

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I do not like, just recommend improving the plans, they are excellent, although if they can lower the costs a bit, it would be much better

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great service, it has an excellent cost, you can integrate it with platforms like wordpress, woocomerce, wix among many more, the messages always arrive in the inbox or promotions, it has incredible templates and it is easy to use, what else can you ask for? .

We have managed to send email miles to all our followers and subscribers and keep them informed about our promotions, new services and programs and an excellent amount of interaction

SendinBlue review by Esteban V.
Esteban V.

"Really good pricing structure! Great for sending massive emails"

What do you like best?

It is very cheap to send emails through Sendinblue. Also deliverability of emails is very good and it is easy to implement an html email template. The platform has improved considerably and now it is possible to send SMS messages. The tool works well for transactional emails or marketing automation processes. Additionally, it is very easy to manage or edit large databases or lists of contacts.

What do you dislike?

Platform doesn’t have features like ab resting and reports could be more robust. For example, it could have email heat maps. Also, it doesn't have integrations with the most important CRMs which makes it difficult to know the real performance of the campaigns.

Using the API may be tricky and will always require programming knowledge.

The forms alternative that they provide is difficult to customize and not always work as expected. Those forms don't integrate well with CRMs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Before making a longer commitment, hire a monthly plan at the beginning to make sure the functionalities that Sendinblue has meet your requirements. Try the SMS functionality. I started using Sendinblue for the email marketing platform but have remained a client because it is one of the few tools that allow me to send SMS notifications.

Sending emails to a large database and automating communication based on how users interact on our website. Having email marketing and SMS communication in the same platform helps us save costs and makes it easier to report and measure performance.

SendinBlue review by Roshan B.
Roshan B.

"The Best Emailing Partner For Rest of Your Life"

What do you like best?

I started my journey with SendinBlue with 1001 questions in mind. How will it work, how much effort I should put in and the amount I should spend? But to my surprise, it was like a cakewalk. step by step guidance with ease of use technology, drag and drop options to design the best campaigns you could ever imagine, that too on your own. on the top Pricing always economical and budget friendly. This is the most important point any business person looks at. Above all the deliverability. I think they stand by their promise 100 out of 100% every single email goes out of their server. What more is required for a business person, finally his/her email appearing in his/her customer's inbox. Always protecting the privacy of a recipient.

What do you dislike?

SendinBlue has the capability to bring in more and more features and adopting the latest technology. Enjoying the genuineness and quality services of SendinBlue I have a lot of expectations, and just they are delayed to catch up the next generation market.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am always ready and will be ready to recommend SendinBlue for the utmost care it takes for its customers in keeping its promise. They will be ready to loose a good billing customer but not one small good customer. because at the end of the day customer satisfaction is what matters a lot to them than minting money from customers. I think more than money making machines they are customer friendly.

I was facing troubles in sending marketing emails since the majority of service providers are not reliable. and always has a question mark whether my mail reached Inbox or not. But with SendinBlue I can rest on the back and work on other pending issues. Seriously before SendinBlue, I spend more than 1750 USD in one month and to my surprise, everything went in vain. majority of my emails ended in spam. Sometimes I used to get emails from SendinBlue mentioning to check the email database since it is against GDPR policies. They are ready to loose business but never compromised on their quality services. The care they take about customers is exceptionally awesome.

SendinBlue review by martha s.
martha s.

"massive message delivery with great effectiveness."

What do you like best?

it is a good method to be able to do email marketing in a very effective way ... I use this tool to offer to my list of clients all my offers of cruises, besides that it allows me to introduce in a single mail a template that I can modify to my pleasure to put relevant images and text to achieve a greater% conversion of my promotions. sendiblue also allows me to classify my client lists, I can classify them by age, which makes my job easier and also allows me to send different travel offers depending on the ages, so that my ad is as effective as possible. Really, this tool is perfect for email marketing

What do you dislike?

the only thing I do not like is their technical support, they should improve the response time or add a live chat

Recommendations to others considering the product

My recommendation is that they should improve their customer service system

As I mentioned before, I can send my offers to my clients through emails in a massive and effective way, since I know that my emails will not reach the spam tray, but that they will arrive in your inbox, besides that I can measure whether they opened the mail or not, in my work I use it constantly

SendinBlue review by Rudolph B.
Rudolph B.

"Newsletter Blues"

What do you like best?

SendinBlue is very user-friendly and anyone can follow the prompts to build their own professional newsletter. What I also like best is that we usually have someone on our mailing list asking how we did our newsletters. This shows that people notice and take time to read them!

What do you dislike?

To be honest, I used a previous system and it was tedious and difficult to understand the prompts, and they had no interaction from any customer relations. SendinBlue contacts you and I never wait long. I am sorry, as a novice, I honestly can't fault their service and system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it once!

There is an old saying that says 'where communication breaks down, imagination takes over'. SendinBlue is a wonderful tool to show our sponsors that we are still working hard at our purpose and we set out to inform them on a regular basis. Further, the system allows you to build your own client base and keep everyone equally informed and shows them where they can invest.

SendinBlue review by Wladimir D.
Wladimir D.

" As perfect for development teams as for marketing teams"

What do you like best?

Dev things that we like.

- The transactional API is really easy and quick to set up.

- A lot a technologies supported and ready to use with a great documentation.

- I also really appreciate the pricing plan which is very reasonable for a startup.

- Availability of the API.

Marketing things:

- Test email functionality

- UI is simple but really functional

- accompaniment for the RGPD

- customer service tuned and available

What do you dislike?

It's perfect in a functional way but maybe, some things to improve:

- Bootstrap look & feel of the UI

- Dev Tools and API error messages improvment

We save a lot of time by using the sendinblue API for our transactional email and for our marketing email.

Managing our customer database is secured and really simple. We can be focused on content and delivering content and dont worry about technical.

SendinBlue review by Laszlo L.
Laszlo L.

"Years of email deliverability problems solved in hours"

What do you like best?

We were using our own mail server and were looking to solve the transactional email deliverability problem in our webshop. First I have looked at the well-known competitor, I got there because they have lots of third party integration examples. But the missing 'Downgrade Plan' button made me wary, (it was not clear if I have to make a new account or beg the customer service if I ever wish to pay them less for less service) That's how I found SendinBlue, Upgrade/Downgrade as you wish, no questions asked.

The second reason that contributed to my choice is their HQ location, being an EU company obeying the GDPR rules makes me feel more secure if my customer's data is more likely stays in the EU under GDPR legislation.. And last: the same happens with the small tax on the revenue they make with me, it stays in the EU, and not makes THEM great again. :-)

What do you dislike?

Overall it has less third party integrations than its main competitor, but it does not hurt us,, the open source system we are using has a Sendinblue plugin from box. And we are programming our stuff ourselves anyway.

But right now, in the first phase we are using SendinBlue's SMTP interface so no programming was required.

In the first place we were looking to solve the email deliverability problem with our transactional emails, earlier we were using our own mail server, we had lots of troubles mostly with microsoft related addresses (hotmail, yahoo, outlook, etc).

We were not even thinking of newsletters or other campaigns then, now we have already finished our third campaign with success.

SendinBlue review by Sébastien R.
Sébastien R.

"Un outil top + une équipe disponible = le combo gagnant"

What do you like best?

Après avoir utiliser d'autre services d'emailing, je trouve que Sendinblue est simple de fonctionnement même dans des opérations poussées :

- l'A/B testing : est d'une facilité déconcertante à mettre en place.

- la relance d'email aux seuls contacts qui n'ont pas ouvert le précédent mail est tout aussi simple.

- la gestion des contacts et l'import de liste.

Il y a aussi l'équipe derrière l'outil qui répond toujours présents, rapidement et en français.

Bref, il n'y a pas juste une chose que je préfère, mais une multitude.

What do you dislike?

Il n'y a plus d'application donc la gestion via smartphone ou tablette doit se faire en se connectant au site, dommage.

Je rencontrais des problèmes de mails bloqués par certaines boîtes mails, ce qui est moins le cas avec Sendinblue, donc mon taux de réception mail est bien meilleur.

Le fait qu'il existe une option SMS est un vrai plus.

SendinBlue review by Lord Mario O.
Lord Mario O.

"Good tool for sending emails."

What do you like best?

With incredible tools SendinBlue attracted us instantly, we had some time deciding on the best software for our marketing emails and campaign tracking, transactional emails and speed of delivery is what we like most of SendinBlue.

What do you dislike?

There are some tools that are deficient and others how to get the emails that were bounced, because they need a solution so that we can access them more easily.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A good solution if you need to send large amounts of mail without going to stop in the unwanted tray.

The list of contacts and subscriptions is managed very quickly, the delivery of newsletters and the tracking with delivery reports and even when the mail is opened is a great part, we have been able to give a very precise follow-up to our marketing campaigns and with a lot of emails at a low price.

SendinBlue review by CARLOS RODOLFO V.
CARLOS RODOLFO V.

" programming and making our publications is the main concern of SendinBlue"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to manage, its design is nice, the interface it has is very good, its reports are charming because they are customizable, the calendar system is very practical, the ability to manage multiple social networks and that for us is better. some adjustable costs to the economy of any company

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it gets slow when it is used in Android mobile devices, Lis functions of the test email are very small, and also its speed is not the most exemplary. The software is not very complete, but it is useful for small companies.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is very good to program and make our publications in an optimal and effective way

Its reporting features are very good, it generates reliability for the processes that it does, it is practically very easy when programming and making our publications and comments on social networks

SendinBlue review by Julie W.
Julie W.

"SendinBlue is the BEST!"

What do you like best?

SendinBlue fills the need for our church to schedule daily "Thought for Today" ahead of time. We changed ISPs and our current provider does not offer that feature. SendinBlue has other features that we will use as we go along. We really like how you can create your email to be viewed on a desktop, laptop, tablet, or phone and have it look great on all of them!

What do you dislike?

So far we like everything about SendinBlue!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I heartily recommend SendinBlue!!

We are solving the problem of getting out daily emails with a "Thought for Today" for each day. Our congregants miss them when they do not come, and they are so glad that SendinBlue has provided us a way to do this without having to manually send one each and every day! Thank you SendinBlue! We can also send out scheduled reminders for events that are upcoming, which is very beneficial!

SendinBlue review by Dollivan C.
Dollivan C.

"Simple et très complet"

What do you like best?

Ce que j'aime avant tout chez Sendinblue, c'est sa simplicité. Je n'ai jamais regardé les tutos proposés gratuitement et je parviens tout de même a créer des campagnes de mailing, à faire du marketing automation etc. Et si vous avez une question, il y a une équipe très réactive pour répondre à vos besoins.

What do you dislike?

Ce que je n'aime pas chez Sendinblue... difficile à trouver pour l'instant. Je l'utilise pour créer des campagnes de mailing et pour faire du marketing automation uniquement. Je dois avouer que pour l'instant je n'ai rien à dire. Peut-être offrir plus de personnalisation pour les mails ?

La plupart des autres systèmes de mailing sont en anglais est pas assez intuitif. Moi qui suis français, j'ai trouvé Sendinblue très approprié à mes besoins.

SendinBlue review by Javier C.
Javier C.

"Por fin tenemos el control de nuestras comunicaciones con los clientes"

What do you like best?

Disponer de una herramienta donde se unifica el 99% de las tareas a la hora de realizar las comunicaciones, aporta la satisfacción y seguridad de un trabajo bien hecho. El reporte y gestion de los resultados resulta magnífico.

What do you dislike?

Debido a que la herramienta reúne elementos de diseño, gestión y creación del contenido, seguimiento de la campaña, etc... necesitas un periodo de adaptación. Confío que con el uso continuado la navegación será aún más amigable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Solución todo en uno!

Hemos resuelto desde la gestión de los datos de los clientes para realizar las campañas, los rebotes, las nuevas altas y la gestión de los códigos de seguimiento de Google...hasta gran parte del diseño. Y por supuesto, el envío y administración de los resultados de las campañas.

SendinBlue review by marcos g.
marcos g.

"an excellent software that handles mass email providers"

What do you like best?

For our company it is very important to have this software with a price very comparable to our budget, it has a great capacity of email addresses and it is efficient to carry out its processes, it has a buan interface, it is very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

we dislike that the functions of emails are very small, and low speed, the software needs to apply more features to be complete for the user. It has complex features to allay them, the reporting tools are very basic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

make an update to improve and optimize the database of contacts and organize events, should lower the prices of their services

In our company, through this software, you plan to solve the optimization of the database of our contacts and organize the specific events to be carried out

SendinBlue review by Janet G.
Janet G.

"An affordable e-mail marketing service. Great for beginners who are on a budget."

What do you like best?

They have a free plan which is enough to start with.

The paid plans are more affordable compared to the plans of other e-mail marketing plans.

They offer unlimited contacts even in the free plan.

Their customer service has been very helpful and quick so far.

What do you dislike?

You can"t send e-mails right away after you have registered but need to contact their customer service to make some necessary settings.

The opt-in forms are too basic.

You can't create landing pages which has become more important nowadays when promoting your products or services.

Compared to another e-mail marketing service I used before, the dashboard and all its features is more complex and less intuitive. It takes some time to get familiar with how to use all of the features.

I couldn't find a way myself to restore accidentally deleted subscribers, meaning I couldn't find a trash bin where all deleted subscribers are stored. Maybe I have missed that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should start with the free plan to see if it suits your business and needs. Whenever you have an issue, don't hesitate to contact their customer service. It has been very supportive in my experience.

I'm using Sendinblue to stay in contact with my readers and customers and to inform them about updates on my educational printables blog, new educational printables I have created and to share free printables with them. Their free plan and their affordable paid plans make it possible for me to stay within my budget which is still tight as a relatively new entrepreneur.

SendinBlue review by Carlos Ariel M.
Carlos Ariel M.

"La mejor aplicación que he conocido"

What do you like best?

Me encanta su facilidad de uso y su intuitividad al momento de requerir enviar un mensaje masivo a mis contactos, igualmente sus estadísticas de apertura de mis campañas y sus concejos constantes que me retan a enviar campañas mucho mas efectivas que las anteriores.

What do you dislike?

Desafortunadamente los algoritmos de algunos correos electrónicos marcan como suplantación de identidad los correos que envío a ciertas personas.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recomiendo su uso, tiene plantillas prediseñadas de gran utilidad.

Me está facilitando el envío masivo de campañas informativas a todo el personal que labora en la empresa para la cual trabajo, facilitando el contacto en muy poco tiempo con cientos de trabajadores a quienes les puedo enviar tips, información relevante e invitaciones a participar activamente en el sistema de gestión integral de la compañía.

SendinBlue review by Roberto A.
Roberto A.

"Very valuable partner for professional mailing"

What do you like best?

What I found really superior in Sendinblue is the quality, the efficiency/effectiveness of its technical support that allowed me to solve quite quickly all the issues that were mainly due to my limited experience in mailing platforms. Therefore this product is, in my opinion, suitable to all level of expertise, from the beninners to professionals, that will also be in the position of utilizing the tools in a more advanced way.

What do you dislike?

As of now, I have no reasons for being dissatisfied at all with this service. Happy user.

The setup time for a mailing has been drasticly shortened due to the ease of use and intuitiveness of the platform: therefore a great time-saving was achieved, together with high degree of confidence in using the available tools.

SendinBlue review by User

"Value for Money and excellent support "

What do you like best?

The quality of service is very good and the price also comparing to other solutions. The most valuable as well is the easy relationship and the reactivity of the support team; they answer to my questions and to my issues very quickly and efficiently…and it is not a bot!

What do you dislike?

I would like to see improvement in « scheduling the newsletter » (the last step before send emails campaign) I mean I would like to have the possibility to schedule sending for several days at different time (ex: Monday at 9am / Wednesday at 10am / Friday at 6am…) one shot and without suspension of the campaign in order to change the day & time of sending.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good service, good price and good support…What else!

The business target is to reach potential clients and show them my product. I started few months ago so the benefit for the moment is to understand the behavior of prospects and estimate the percentage of interest in my product. This thanks to the report dash board.

SendinBlue review by Oluwajoba O.
Oluwajoba O.

"Great Tool For Getting Started With Email Marketing"

What do you like best?

1. Free To Use: Sendinblue offers a free version which I currently use. A lot of Autoresponders out their require a monthly subscription even if you do not have a lot of subscribers. Sendinblue is great for getting your feet wet in the Autoresponder emailing side of your business

2. Campaigns are super easy to setup. I have experience using other autoresponder services and I would say that when it comes to campaign creation and even setting up your email list, sendinblue is quite easy and straight forward.

3. Customer support is good. I have had to contact their support a few times and they were quite helpful and friendly

What do you dislike?

No landing page builder. Unlike other autoresponders out there, Sendinblue does not have a proper landing page builder so you will need other apps to create your landing pages

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sendinblue is good for people who are new to email marketing. When starting out you need a free solution like this one unless you really know what you are doing. I once paid for an autoresponder for one year without any returns because I did not know you could get an autoresponder free so, do not be like me, get sendinblue for free

I currently use Sendinblue for my main ecommerce website and I use it to capture emails from my customers as well as email from optin forms on my website

I use it to send marketing emails to my subscribers whenever I want

SendinBlue review by Administrator

"Una excelente plataforma para mail marketing"

What do you like best?

Aparte de su excelente interfaz y buen soporte al cliente tiene una muy buena plataforma de automation, lo que simplifica el trabajo a los estrategas de marketing para realizar nurturing y lead generation. esta deberia ser una plataforma indispensable para aquellos que quieren comenzar con negocios de E-commerce con estrategias basadas en contenido. he probado muchas pero nuestra decisión final fue sendinblue

What do you dislike?

creo que todavía tiene posibilidades de pulir detalles por el lado de analítica, y dar algunas opciones mas avanzadas en el automation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

al comparar productos sendinblue es un producto nuevo en el mercado comparado con el lider, pero defiinitivamente merece que le des una mirada.

trabajo como head of ecommerce y nuestro gran problema era poder implementar una estrategia de email marketing efectiva basada en contenido, contar con herramientas de automation y transaccionales centralizado todo en un solo lugar. sendinblue fue el escogido por su relacion valor/precio.

SendinBlue review by Violette W.
Violette W.

"Excellente experience et service irréprochable "

What do you like best?

-Fiabilité et professionnalisme du système (répond aux normes légales, RGPD, bonne délivrabilité et suivi..)

-Facilité d'utilisation : système drag & drop simple pour la création graphique, interface intuitive ..

-Acces à de la documentation qui répond à une grande partie des questions et un service client réactif et disponible

>> Efficacité de la solution

What do you dislike?

Rien à part peut etre un service client joignable par téléphone plutot que par email lors de questions urgentes

J'utilise Sendinblue pour plusieurs clients (en tant que consultante webmarketing) et cette solution me pemets :

-La création de campagne emailing : fidélisation, promotionnelle, newsletters

-la création d'emailing automation avec scenario : y compris notamment relance de paniers abandonnés

-la création d'invitations numériques avec système de confirmation automatique

SendinBlue review by Tracey W.
Tracey W.

"One of the easiest online services I have ever used"

What do you like best?

SendinBlue is very easy to set up and use. The templates are beautiful and customizable for my needs. I work with small non-profits, with little to no computer knowledge, so the user-friendly interface is wonderful!

What do you dislike?

My only complaint would be not enough newsletter templates, and no clear instructions for how to print out the content so we can send a paper copy to those who don't use email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the trail period to evaluate the ease and ask questions. I had a question and they responded within 24 hours.

For two of the non-profits I work with, the major problem being solved is improving communication. SendinBlue allows us to set up and send out newsletters and communication on a regular basis. We can layout a newsletter in bits and pieces, and finally send it out on time. I was even able to go to Italy for two weeks, and I had three campaigns go out successfully while I was gone!

SendinBlue review by Nona H.
Nona H.

"Free platform with a lot of possibilities!"

What do you like best?

SendInBlue gave me the opportunity to send a newsletter for free!

- They have a good free program, if you want more you can pay for it (not expensive)

- They have a lot of possibilities designing your newsletter (They also have templates)

- You can check every traffic about your newsletter'

- They check if your contactlist is gathered in a good way (so with privacy rules and all)

- You can send as much e-mails as you want

What do you dislike?

- You could only send 300 e-mails per day, but i used the free program, so i didn't complain!

Recommendations to others considering the product

easy to use with a lot of possibilities.

sending a newsletter

SendinBlue review by Erick Gastón D.
Erick Gastón D.

"Sendinblue the ideal autoresponder "

What do you like best?

I really like the practical way that you can design the emails, its graphical interface is very nice, and its usability for a person who is starting and does not have sufficient technical knowledge in that case sendinblue is the ideal autoresponder.

What do you dislike?

what displeases me a little are the statistics of the clicks are not so exact, they work regularly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

continue to improve as a team, keep doing the job with total speed and efficiency. My best wishes for Sendinblue. Thank you

It is helping me to do a good follow-up or retargeting to my contact list in my marketing business, I have benefited in that way in my business.

SendinBlue review by Ludovic P.
Ludovic P.

"Vraiment pratique et intuitif"

What do you like best?

SendinBlue est pour nos besoins actuels, gratuit, pratique et intuitif. On a le sentiment d'être bien pris en main et une aide constante est apportée, que se soit pas des tutoriels ou par une aide extérieure. Les imports de contacts sont pratiques, la gestion des newsletters est évidente et les rapports nous permettent d'avoir un retour sur nos campagnes.

SendInBlue est pour moi le meilleur routeur d’emailing sur le marché : l’interface est claire, l’offre simple et limpide. Le tout en français avec de vrais professionnels au bout du fil (ou du mail) pour avoir un soutien technique lors du paramétrage de notre compte par exemple ou automation.

What do you dislike?

Pas grand chose… ll faut que je pousse plus mes recherches sur l'automation

Sendinblue me permet actuellement de mettre en place des newsletters et autres routages de mails gratuitement, avant d'aller plus loin avec leurs services

SendinBlue review by Roselyne L.
Roselyne L.

"in French language and easy to yse thanks the help of sendinblue staff"

What do you like best?

Sendinblue is easy to use, and the fact that is in French language is very good. What I prefer is that you have the possibility to be helped by a direct chat or the customer service is very helpfull and free even if you use the free version of sendinblue. It will be a good help for my business. In second way, it is possible to send attached document without to linked it with a special web page. The attached document can be takken directly from the computer.

What do you dislike?

the 300 mails a day as maximum and you have to come back in the system in orden to send the rest.

When i don't know how to do something, I can receive very quickly an help from the customer service. I am not blocked anymore.

SendinBlue review by Anurag T.
Anurag T.

"Advance Email Marketing with SendinBlue"

What do you like best?

Easy for a beginner to use.

I am very pleased with the product and service. As a total beginner, I found it quite easy to use. When I had a question, the support service responded immediately.

My subsequent email campaigns has already produced positive results, which has put a big smile on my face.

What do you dislike?

Scalability issues.

Lacks third party integrations.

Split testing

All these features are missing from the solution at this point of time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it. Its a googd solution for Small and Medium Businesses (SMBs)

Increasing the number of returning customers via cheap email channels. A few email campaigns have been very useful in increasing engagement with customers. Also, list management becomes easy with sendinblue email marketing solution.

SendinBlue review by Ana F.
Ana F.

"La alternativa perfecta en Email Marketing"

What do you like best?

SendInBlue es una herramienta de email marketing con un plan gratuita realmente útil y eficaz. Es competidor directo de MailChimp y podemos afirmar que cuenta con el 95% de las funciones de éste. Algunas de las mejores y más utilizadas funciones de SendInBlue son la función de autorespuesta, el asistente para formularios de contacto, la posibilidad de trackear los envíos y recibir estadísticas, la inclusión de un gran abanico de plantillas profesionales totalmente adaptativas, gratuitas y personalizables, la integración con Google Analytics, o la capacidad para segmentar la lista de contactos de manera sencilla.

What do you dislike?

Nadie regala nada y es por ello que, aunque su versión gratuita es muy completa y perfecta para pequeñas empresas, SendInBlue es una herramienta freemium en la que si queremos ampliar los límites de envío o contactos, o implementar nuevas funcionalidades muy útiles deberemos pasar por caja y contratar un plan de pago adaptado a nuestras necesidades.

Recommendations to others considering the product

La implementación de SendInBlue con tu negocio puede ser realmente útil para maximizar beneficios y atraer y mantener a tu audiencia. Haz uso de esta enorme herramienta de Marketing Online para mejorar tus resultados a final de año.

SendInBlue nos permite conseguir conversiones hasta 3 veces más que sólo con el uso de redes sociales. Además las posibilidades de personalización son muy extensas así como la capacidad para hacernos incrementar las ventas cruzadas de nuestros productos o promover el upselling. Esta herramienta es accesible e inmediata y nos permitirá mantenernos en la mente de nuestros consumidores y de los clientes potenciales de nuestro segmento objetivo.

SendinBlue review by David D.
David D.

"Sendinblue is a real easy to use solution"

What do you like best?

We wanted to have a transactionnal smtp solution and we have tested a lot of providers. SendinBlue was really easy to use and the information on how to setup and configure were really clear (DNS, accounts...). You can try easely and for free this solution for an amount of 500 mails a day.

We also use it now for marketing campains and people can manage it without IT needs.

What do you dislike?

In the report module, there can be more exportable views.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the step by step guide for a campaign !

We now have a standard for connecting our CRM product to smtp and follow the good Delivery of the mails sent via our workflows.

SendinBlue review by Alejandro Z.
Alejandro Z.

"Ideal para PYMEs (Pequeña y Mediana Empresa)"

What do you like best?

Uno de los factores clave de esta herramienta online de email marketing es la posibilidad de enviar hasta 9000 emails al mes de forma totalmente gratuita. Además permite a sus usuarios realizar el seguimiento o tracking de las campañas de email marketing programadas así como de los emails transaccionales. Otro factor positivo para la utilización de esta herramienta es el gran abanico de plantillas de diseño gratuitas al alcance de todas que, además, están diseñadas de forma totalmente responsive; lo cual quiere decir que se adaptarán en todo momento a la pantalla del dispositivo en el que se está abriendo el email.

What do you dislike?

Principalmente la dificultad para integrar esta herramientas con otras herramientas del sector o con otros software de terceros. Al contrario que Mailchimp, que es la herramienta más extendida del mercado actualmente en cuanto a email marketing y marketing online transaccional, SendinBlue aún no está lo suficientemente extendida para lograr que otros software desarrollen sus productos para aceptar la compatibilidad con éste. Tampoco nos da la opción de crear newsletter de tipo Doble Optin en el cual la persona ratifica el deseo de recibir publicidad de los temas de interés por parte de nuestra compañía.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Inmejorable alternativa gratuita a MailChimp.

La herramienta de email marketing SendinBlue es un proveedor de servicios de correo electrónico transaccional y de automatización que nos permite diseñar, programar y enviar de forma masiva mensajes de correo electrónico y SMS. De esta forma permite crear una conexión empresa-cliente a través de la cual interactuar con nuestra audiencia realizando acciones de promoción y fidelización de forma mucho más cómoda, sencilla, eficaz y, además, medible. Podremos crear fácilmente correos electrónicos atractivos gracias a su sencillo diseñador basado en arrastrar y soltar elemntos, además de proporcionarnos una amplia selección de plantillas totalmente responsive. Enviamos nuestros correos electrónicos perfectamente diseñados y programados a las personas adecuadas gracias a la herramienta de creación de campañas pudiendo así maximizar el retorno de la inversión (ROI) además de analizarlos a través de sus informes. Todo ello de forma totalmente gratuita para una PYME y, en caso de ampliación del negocio, posibilidad de ampliar el plan a precios realmente económicos.

SendinBlue review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"Proximité et efficacité"

What do you like best?

Le suivi est top, on se sent accompagné dès le premier jour d'utilisation. Les offres sont abordables et le service est irréprochable. L'aspect humain est très présent dans le suivi, le service client est très rapide et très efficace. C'est une très belle trouvaille.

What do you dislike?

Rien ne me déplaît pour le moment. Je suis satisfait de mon expérience

Recommendations to others considering the product

Je ne peux que vous recommander d'essayer.

Avec SendinBlue, nous pouvons centraliser toutes les données clients dans un seul espace accessible à tous. Nous pouvons créer et planifier l'envoi de nos newsletter et donc gagner en crédibilité face à nos clients et nos prospects. Nous pouvons également avoir gratuitement accès aux statistiques des newsletter et ainsi savoir combien de personnes ont ouvert notre message et combien de personnes ont cliqué dans le lien du mail par exemple. Cela nous permet de nous améliorer à chaque fois.

SendinBlue review by Arpit C.
Arpit C.

"Simple and Powerful"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to get started with SendinBlue and that I could easily delete contacts from my list when adding test contacts via the API. The Automation features are really powerful and the visual builder makes it dead easy for anyone to understand and make changes. Support is also pretty good. Highly recommended.

What do you dislike?

During the onboarding, it asked me to complete certain steps which is fine but it said "complete steps to activate the account" which I found really confusing as I was trying to test the API which didn't really need me to complete those steps. I think the content can be improved to make it easier for first-time users to understand what they mean by "activate".

Sending automated emails based on custom events on third-party services. It's amazing how you can trigger workflows via the API and it makes it really easy to create automated workflows without even going inside the dashboard, which saves a lot of time.

SendinBlue review by Diego G.
Diego G.

"SendInBlue para email marketing con costes bajos"

What do you like best?

Utilizamos SendInblue para envíos de email marketing. Lo que más me gusta es su precio, que es muy competitivo. Además está todo perfectamente escrito en español, lo cual nos facilita las cosas.

El módulo de Automatication funciona a la perfección, puedes crear muchos escenarios condicionales y siempre funciona genial.

What do you dislike?

Lo que menos me gusta de SendInBlue es su editor de plantillas de email. Puede ser útil para crear de forma fácil y rápida alguna plantilla, pero desde luego se queda corta de funcionalidades si quieres hacer una plantilla más profesional. Además el código HTML que autogenera no es especialmente limpio.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lo recomiendo porque es más barato que muchos de la competencia.

En mi empresa lo utilizamos para todos los procesos de email marketing. Esto es, lo utilizamos para lanzar campañas automáticas de correos masivos. También utilizamos su módulo de Automatication para crear escenarios condicionales para algunos contactos. También para email transaccional, cuando un usuario deja sus datos en nuestra página web.

SendinBlue review by katherine g.
katherine g.

"corporate email management"

What do you like best?

is a complete application to send advertising by mail, you can make campaigns, edit text, you can program and also gives you detailed statistics of the process

What do you dislike?

the basic version is a bit limited, should have a little more scope due to the volume of customers in companies

Recommendations to others considering the product

This platform helps you organize advertising campaigns for your customers, the information comes through campaigns programs and gives you a detailed report of those campaigns. it is an excellent tool to send mass emails and follow up on customers

I have been able to attract clients through the programmed campaigns that I do every month by mail, the detailed report that it provides gives me the ability to see who accepts my product and who does not

SendinBlue review by Sreeraj R.
Sreeraj R.

"Great and Economicalite"

What do you like best?

It's fast and easy way to communicate to your contacts. Whether it's a marketing email for your products or invite to your event it does rhe job perfectly and provide you a detailed report of the delivered,clickers,unsubsribers.

More importantly it's free up to 300 emails per day.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing much. You can't ask more for free.

I had to spend lot of time in sending individual marketing emails or invites to our events with a personal touch which bcc won't provide.

Send in blue has my contacts organized and I am able to send all within few minutes.

SendinBlue review by Eduardo S.
Eduardo S.

"Nice and easy"

What do you like best?

Looks great, very friendly to create my email mkt templates, it works to people like me who doesnt have "expertise" on this kind of tools, im very happy whit , we will try others similar tools but seems a kind of difficult o whit many many options difficult to understand i repeat we are the new ones

What do you dislike?

Maybe its kind a difficult to make my on contacts filters may be because im a begginer on this stuff yea were the new ones on this tools

Recommendations to others considering the product

easy to use

approaching whit my costumers, in a title bit time, very clear the reports, easy to understand ready to make new business decisions

SendinBlue review by Stephane L.
Stephane L.

"Pourquoi j'aime Sendinblue!"

What do you like best?

J'ai apprécié les diverses fonctionnalités qu'on peut ajuster selon ses besoins et goûts.

On peut envoyer des messages très classiques ou avec un style plus colorés, genre artistiques, il y a beaucoup de versatilités d'options.

What do you dislike?

Parfois , on doit chercher pour bien faire fonctionnalités comme par exemple le Drag'n drop pour introduire images; cependant une fois la technicité maîtrisée, ça devient un jeu d'enfants.

Le service à la clientèle est très proactif pour apporter des solutions, bravo l'équipe de support!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Il est bon parfois de comparer avec des compagnies similaires pour se faire une bonne idée.

moi, j'étais fatigué de voir tant de compagnies américaines prendre une vaste part du marché alors que celle ci offre des services en français et ça ,c'est un plus énorme...

Je ne fait pas de business avec eux, j'ai un blogue alors la question ne me concerne pas ...

SendinBlue review by José Miguel C.
José Miguel C.

"The cost-benefit relationship is great"

What do you like best?

I've been using other providers before, like AWS and MailChimp and, the cost-benefit relationship that Sendinblue offers is simply the best. you can use the same plan, both for email campaigns and for transactional email. Great interface, fast and easy to use. Intuitive reports.

What do you dislike?

In the beginning, you need to be manually approved based on your profile and your DB. If you need to send an email campaign in a hurry, it's kind of stressful... understandable, but stressful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We are a marketing agency so, the intuitive and easy to use interface allows us (a marketing team) to manage the service. There's no need to bother the IT team.

SendinBlue review by Nicholas R.
Nicholas R.

"Outstanding service"

What do you like best?

I like best that all of my campaigns that I make get sent out within seconds of completion and it is very easy to create campaigns.

What do you dislike?

It took me awhile to think of something I dislike since this service is in all very great. However, the one thing I dislike is I'm unable to organize images in my campaign or I don't know how to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Honestly, best mailing service I have used so far.

The prime benefit I have from using SendinBlue is reaching out to all of our clients which expands our work volume in a positive aspect.

SendinBlue review by Larry B.
Larry B.

"SendinBlue is so easy to use, yet has a full feature set!"

What do you like best?

Everything you want to do in an email marketing tool is intuitive and easy to do. The email creation area is well thought out and makes it a breeze to create professional looking emails.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if there were better reporting tools with better analytics so I could more easily tell what's working and what isn't.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SendinBlue has an easy to use interface and a full feature set, which makes it easy to accomplish your marketing goals. Try it - you'll like it!

We need multiple sets of automated emails to introduce our solution to new contacts, to share advanced concepts with graduates of the Intro series, and information about new products/successes to share with our customers.

SendinBlue review by Davir B.
Davir B.

"Best mass email service"

What do you like best?

The tools offered and the easy to use. In addition, the legality of the minimum acceptance values. From the beginning I was attracted by its free price, even today the price is one of the lowest. From my beginning I did a review of all the companies that offered it and since then it is the best in my experience. Considering that I have been using this type of service for more than 10 years. For today where any company needs to send mass emails and do it in an automated way, it is the best existing company.

What do you dislike?

Improve a little the templates offered and in Spanish language.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Considering quality, ease, legality and prcio is one of the 3 best companies in the market.

Mass mailings to my contacts who have subscribed to my website.

Learning about SendinBlue?

* We monitor all SendinBlue reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.