SendinBlue

Easily manage your marketing campaigns, transactional emails, and SMS messages all in one simple and powerful platform.

Work for SendinBlue?

Learning about SendinBlue?

SendinBlue Reviews

Ask SendinBlue a Question
Showing 132 SendinBlue reviews
Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SendinBlue
SendinBlue review by Janet G.
Janet G.

"An affordable e-mail marketing service. Great for beginners who are on a budget."

What do you like best?

They have a free plan which is enough to start with.

The paid plans are more affordable compared to the plans of other e-mail marketing plans.

They offer unlimited contacts even in the free plan.

Their customer service has been very helpful and quick so far.

What do you dislike?

You can"t send e-mails right away after you have registered but need to contact their customer service to make some necessary settings.

The opt-in forms are too basic.

You can't create landing pages which has become more important nowadays when promoting your products or services.

Compared to another e-mail marketing service I used before, the dashboard and all its features is more complex and less intuitive. It takes some time to get familiar with how to use all of the features.

I couldn't find a way myself to restore accidentally deleted subscribers, meaning I couldn't find a trash bin where all deleted subscribers are stored. Maybe I have missed that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should start with the free plan to see if it suits your business and needs. Whenever you have an issue, don't hesitate to contact their customer service. It has been very supportive in my experience.

I'm using Sendinblue to stay in contact with my readers and customers and to inform them about updates on my educational printables blog, new educational printables I have created and to share free printables with them. Their free plan and their affordable paid plans make it possible for me to stay within my budget which is still tight as a relatively new entrepreneur.

What Email Marketing solution do you use?

SendinBlue review by Oluwajoba O.
Oluwajoba O.

"Great Tool For Getting Started With Email Marketing"

What do you like best?

1. Free To Use: Sendinblue offers a free version which I currently use. A lot of Autoresponders out their require a monthly subscription even if you do not have a lot of subscribers. Sendinblue is great for getting your feet wet in the Autoresponder emailing side of your business

2. Campaigns are super easy to setup. I have experience using other autoresponder services and I would say that when it comes to campaign creation and even setting up your email list, sendinblue is quite easy and straight forward.

3. Customer support is good. I have had to contact their support a few times and they were quite helpful and friendly

What do you dislike?

No landing page builder. Unlike other autoresponders out there, Sendinblue does not have a proper landing page builder so you will need other apps to create your landing pages

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sendinblue is good for people who are new to email marketing. When starting out you need a free solution like this one unless you really know what you are doing. I once paid for an autoresponder for one year without any returns because I did not know you could get an autoresponder free so, do not be like me, get sendinblue for free

I currently use Sendinblue for my main ecommerce website and I use it to capture emails from my customers as well as email from optin forms on my website

I use it to send marketing emails to my subscribers whenever I want

SendinBlue review by Anurag T.
Anurag T.

"Advance Email Marketing with SendinBlue"

What do you like best?

Easy for a beginner to use.

I am very pleased with the product and service. As a total beginner, I found it quite easy to use. When I had a question, the support service responded immediately.

My subsequent email campaigns has already produced positive results, which has put a big smile on my face.

What do you dislike?

Scalability issues.

Lacks third party integrations.

Split testing

All these features are missing from the solution at this point of time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it. Its a googd solution for Small and Medium Businesses (SMBs)

Increasing the number of returning customers via cheap email channels. A few email campaigns have been very useful in increasing engagement with customers. Also, list management becomes easy with sendinblue email marketing solution.

SendinBlue review by katherine g.
katherine g.

"corporate email management"

What do you like best?

is a complete application to send advertising by mail, you can make campaigns, edit text, you can program and also gives you detailed statistics of the process

What do you dislike?

the basic version is a bit limited, should have a little more scope due to the volume of customers in companies

Recommendations to others considering the product

This platform helps you organize advertising campaigns for your customers, the information comes through campaigns programs and gives you a detailed report of those campaigns. it is an excellent tool to send mass emails and follow up on customers

I have been able to attract clients through the programmed campaigns that I do every month by mail, the detailed report that it provides gives me the ability to see who accepts my product and who does not

SendinBlue review by Larry B.
Larry B.

"SendinBlue is so easy to use, yet has a full feature set!"

What do you like best?

Everything you want to do in an email marketing tool is intuitive and easy to do. The email creation area is well thought out and makes it a breeze to create professional looking emails.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if there were better reporting tools with better analytics so I could more easily tell what's working and what isn't.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SendinBlue has an easy to use interface and a full feature set, which makes it easy to accomplish your marketing goals. Try it - you'll like it!

We need multiple sets of automated emails to introduce our solution to new contacts, to share advanced concepts with graduates of the Intro series, and information about new products/successes to share with our customers.

SendinBlue review by Anton K.
Anton K.

"Sendinblue is the best email marketing service out here, it has everything you need in one provider"

What do you like best?

I like that I was able to consolidate 4 different cloud services under one roof, Sendinblue has everything you need or your email marketing and automation needs.

What do you dislike?

The process of adding new contacts can be tedious sometimes but you have to understand that they really do care that your mails always get to their destination and that means making sure no spam is sent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easier contact uploading and updating.

I was looking for one provider that would have everything that I needed. I use to have Mailjet for transactional email sending, Sendwithus for template email sending and Mailchimp for email marketing.

Sendinblue has everything you need under one roof! It has transactional, marketing, bultin mail editor, plus they also have SMS sending and receiving, automation (which works great) and the support guys are awesome.

SendinBlue review by Administrator

"IMPOSSIBLE to work with"

What do you like best?

Really.... maybe the easy way to customise the look of the newsletters themselves but totally not worth it in my opinion.

What do you dislike?

Communication - incomplete info - it is SO hard to find the correct info.

I am no techno phobe - my assistant definitely is very capable too and even with using Google to search up what they could possibly mean, we still did not get it...

It was hard to import the list we had and then I had to prove we got them genuinely - we were trying to transfer over from Mailchimp. SO I totally get they need to check it but the way they went about it just made it out like we were assumed to be dodgy... We had to prove ourselves,, we were definitely NOT welcomed with open arms PLUS the terminology used in their communications; totally not user friendly

Then we had issues with credits because it turned out; when you have confirmation emails sent out on subscriber forms, you actually need credits... not that we could find CLEAR information about that AT ALL... we asked customer service and just got another crazy confusing reply.....

Now we are having issues with sending as the open rate or bounce rate or whatever rate was too low/too high.

It doesn't state anywhere what it needs to be.... and as I had stated to them before; we were just re-instating this list so we were bound to have some unsubscribers... But TBH I have no idea why our account has now been SUSPENDED!! until we BUY a dedicated IP that is.... yeah right...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't go there - you have to jump through SO many hoops! and then when you want to find more info to understand what they mean, it is either not there, it is not clear OR they try to push you into buying more... ridiculous

none as I am running from it as fast as I can

SendinBlue review by Oz Y.
Oz Y.

"SendinBlue is better than the rest"

What do you like best?

Getting started with SiB is easy and cost effective for small organizations, the interface is smooth and accessing + exporting data is simple. I've used 'blue at two companies now without ever running into an issue, the support team is communicative and helpful in getting things going which alone is light years ahead of their competitors in itself.

What do you dislike?

The brand new interface changes are still a it clunky and the KB is a bit of a hassle to navigate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We ran trials on Mailjet, Elastic, and Sendgrid when deciding who to move on from Mandrill/Mailchimp to and SendInBlue was the clear winner in all categories and have been great ever since.

The ability to use a robust campaign and transactional email system without huge setup, maintenance and administrative costs and processes is great.

SendinBlue review by Karen M.
Karen M.

"Great for Small Businesses"

What do you like best?

For the amount of marketing emails I send out monthly, it's free and affordable. The platform is straightforward and easy to use for creating emails and newsletters. , You basically start with a blank layout and create your own campaign from scratch with your own graphics. You can import numerous graphics and edit these as well as edit the background colors, fonts, and layout.

What do you dislike?

There are no graphic design templates to start your campaign ad. Layouts are limited.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it, you'll be happy with their customer service and the simplicity of using their product!

Affordable/free small business marketing option for newsletters and marketing. Doesn't cut into my costs and fits my marketing needs.

SendinBlue review by Andraž .
Andraž .

"Simple and powerfool tool"

What do you like best?

I like te way you can easy see all statitics for all campains and you can filter it like you need it. It is also very easy to import contacts. Speaking of contacts it is also very easy handeling with contacts, like ordering in groups and thinks like that.

What do you dislike?

I would realy like a bit more functions on email editing. There is vrey limited set of avalible finctions and it would be nice to ad a few more. It would be rely nice to bave a posibilitx to see what adresses was hard and soft bounce. Because of that i cannot check if tehere is problem with email address in address book or it does not exist any more or what.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great SW, if developement will go to right direction it will be huge.

If you are a small or medium buisenes company and your core buisenes is not marketing and you are using email marketing from time to time to imform customers i will higly recoment Send in blue to you. It is simle, if you are using it in smal scale it is cheep and it is overall enough for small buiseney.

We are using it for email marketing. We can easyly reach our customers and we increse our saling numbers. Befor we were not using any email marketing tool and as we see now it is suitable for our needs and wants.

SendinBlue review by Victor F.
Victor F.

"Absolutely horrible and dishonest company to be avoided at all costs"

What do you like best?

Nothing. It was cheap, but not worth it in the end of the day. I made huge losses as a consequence of the extremely poor service.

What do you dislike?

Your service in absolutely awful. Out of seven campaigns sent major problems with six of them. Emails strangely go into many subscribers spambox (which didn't happen with mailchimp). They never look at requests the same day and often responses are useless. They absolutely never answer their customer service phone (I tried about 50 times). Unbelievably unprofessional.

You also LIE to your customers by blocking the account for no reason and then try to to force to sell an IP address on people.

DO NOT USE THIS PROVIDER

Recommendations to others considering the product

AVOID IT

Newsletter

SendinBlue review by David F.
David F.

"Powerful and Simplicity Refined. "

What do you like best?

It helps me compose better emails. The way the emails get laid out has made me less focused on too much design and more minimal with good content.

What do you dislike?

A bit more flexibility in template design.

Recommendations to others considering the product

What I found interesting is that I have changed how I layout and design emails based on their template and blog examples. My emails look stronger and read better. Weird side effect that I am happy about. The customer service team is hands down amazing. They have made themselves available at every turn. A far different experience than I recently had with another trial offer I was on.

List building is a huge focus and this system is very easy to implement.

SendinBlue review by Mohammad Reza M.
Mohammad Reza M.

"Professional ESP both in free and premium account"

What do you like best?

It is fully design to make professional sales funnels no matter if you are on free or premium account everything is possible to set up professional funnels leadmagnet . Tripwire. Core offer to much offer for conditioning automation and on and on and . . .

What do you dislike?

Well nothing ... just I import a new font and didn' t realy work for me during making tempelates...

Everything is fine but there is no limit for email architecting so it could be changed and develope in futures althought others ESP are not better than sendinblue

SendinBlue review by Derek J. A.
Derek J. A.

"SendInBlue is affordable and solves some hard email problems!"

What do you like best?

We really like how easy it is to format a nice looking email for all device experiences and have our branding present in the email. We also enjoy the ability to easily schedule emails to get sent at certain dates and times, and to create lists to target certain subscribers directly!

What do you dislike?

The only issue we've had is the wait to get our account and lists verified before sending out campaigns. We unfortunately waited until last minute and that wait ended up causing some issues with our deadline and some wording in our email campaign we had scheduled.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely reach out to support if you have any issues using the software or getting locked out of your account. The support team has been great and quick to resolve any issues we have experienced along the way (some dealing with automatic features for locking out spammers).

We needed a way to easily email our growing list of subscribers for our local bicycle advocacy group, but had no dependable way to do it with a list of our size (2,000+). We realize this isn't large but it's definitely too large to handle by BCCing folks.

SendinBlue review by Shachar T.
Shachar T.

"Excellent all around email service"

What do you like best?

Sendinblue actually works. I switched from other providers after finding out that emails have not been sent and general deliverability issues. Sendinblue delivers. The dashboard is helpful, the mass marketing interface is simple and straightforward.

Currently, I keep all of my contacts and deliver all newsletters through Sendinblue and it is working great.

Highly recommended.

What do you dislike?

Not a lot of things. I would have liked a more flexible payment regime, i.e. the ability to extend the number of users for one month and then go back to a low level the next without having to upgrade to a higher plan.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best free tier around!

I use it as my all around transactional mail. Lately, when my email list started growing, I have been using it for low key email campaigns.

SendinBlue review by Daniel G.
Daniel G.

"The best fit for the small business owner & hobbiest"

What do you like best?

When it comes to email marketing, we'll always on the lookout for the cheapest solution with the most to offer. SendinBlue is the perfect balance between an expensive solution and a weak, underpriced one. I was impressed with the slick design, the easy themes, the quick autoresponders (automation) and the cost of it's MICRO plan.

What do you dislike?

To use autoresponders, you have to create SMTP templates — you can't convert a campaign template quickly to an autoresponder template.

For some reason, they will take over 48 hours to verify your account. I think they're just slow like that.

The signup forms are enough, but could use some more personalization options in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Signup for their free pachage and check them out. You won't regret it. It's an impressive free offer and easily got me hooked. Also, use the Bloom plugin for Wordpress to bring new users into your database. Few optin plungins have integration with SendinBlue.

I manage the email marketing of two business and three blogs.

SendinBlue review by Katherine Adonis G.
Katherine Adonis G.

"massive emails"

What do you like best?

The best thing about this tool is that you can send mass emails to customers with personalized information. Sendinblue is a highly recommended program, due to its high quality to edit campaigns and to program.

What do you dislike?

it does not allow you to send more than 2000 emails per day and that is a disadvantage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sendinblue is a highly recommended program, due to its high quality to edit campaigns and to program. The statistics are highly detailed, and it works perfect for business tasks.

makes the communication more effective with customers, can schedule campaigns, and send emails en masse

SendinBlue review by Jim R.
Jim R.

"Overpromised, underdelivered."

What do you like best?

The features that Sendinblue touts as having, and supporting, are definitely awesome.

The GUI interface for builing marketing email automation workflows looks impressive on the website and in the demo material.

I was really hopeful and excited that this platform was going to allow us to manage our email automations much more easily, with it's API features and robust triggering system.

What do you dislike?

My experiences with this platform are mostly centered around the Automation and API features, with some additional limited experience with the one-off Campaign features.

Starting with the Automation features, I experienced many time-delays between when events were triggered via the javascript API and when the platform actually recognized those events being triggered. This led to a lot of wasted time, and frustration, trying to test and execute different Automation Workflows, as you couldn't rely on the interface or platform response as accurately reflecting the current state of your users within the workflow.

Additionally with the Automation features, I tried for several hours to kick-off an automation to a list of contact I was importing via CSV. Between importing the users, copying or moving them from one list to another, triggering events for each user individually (which needed programmer intervention to make happen), I could not get the automation to start for pre-existing users. This is a major problem as we're testing migrating from a different platform and already have a list segment that we wanted to try out this Automation platform with.

Moving on to the API, the "standard" API (that manages Campaigns, Lists, and Users) seems to be managed completely separately from the Automation API. There are different API keys for both, and different server-side API libraries for both. This makes the platform feel incredibly amateur and poorly integrated from a user's perspective.

Furthermore, the documentation for the API leaves a lot to be desired. There are rudimentary examples for each endpoint with little explanation and description for each. The primary language of the documentation author(s) is obviously not english, which makes the documentation that much more difficult to understand and refer to. There is no technical level of documentation on the API, which makes it very hard to write integration code to really make the most of your lists.

Regarding the Campaign features, there is a *ton* of confusion everywhere in the platform with scheduling. There is no indication of which timezone any of the timestamps are reported in, other than the setting to configure your own timezone for your account. Unfortunately, there is no prompt or notification for you to set your own timezone, and you just have to find it on your own. This causes major issues with campaign scheduling and deliverability, and it's really tough to discern whether a campaign failed to send due to a scheduling timezone issue, or a platform stability issue (see delays mentioned above).

Lastly, the entire user interface is incredibly confusing and clunky. The Automation Workflow configuration is about the only interface that is intuitive, but it still needs a lot of improvement. For a platform that claims to be as prestigious, reliable, and stable as Sendinblue does, they clearly do not prioritize user interface design or working to improve the learning curve required to help their users make the most out of their platform by investing in the user interface.

The features that are offered by Sendinblue are definitely top-notch. Unfortunately, however, the execution of those features is very poor, which makes them, in my own opinion, a middle of the road platform. There are many other options available that may not offer the same feature parity of Sendinblue, but the features they do offer are rock solid and the support they offer is top notch.

Unfortunately, I absolutely can not recommend Sendinblue as a first-choice for sending emails. I wish that wasn't the case, as I really wanted to like their platform and tried to champion it, and work around the shortcomings. However, at this point, we've wasted days trying to "trick" the platform into doing things it claims to support out of the box. It's time to move on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be prepared for a steep learning curve, and a lot of confusion and frustration, as you try to learn how the nuances of this platform and how to navigate the minefield of broken or poorly documented features.

I'm sending marketing emails to users who have exhibited interest with my product, and have engaged with me in recent history. I'm attempting to get them to re-engage and convert them to buyers by sending them targeted marketing emails. To provide a pleasant experience, I want to end the email campaign when they convert into a lead, or take some other action with me.

Sendinblue claims to have the features to do this, and if they worked - I think the platform would be a slam dunk. It's unfortunate that they're not working as advertised.

SendinBlue review by Nicolas M.
Nicolas M.

"The easiest way to orchestrate my mailings"

What do you like best?

Many little details that makes the complete process easier ;-)

What do you dislike?

General layout in my.sendinblue.com : button hierarchy is already better now but you still need to look where you don't expect to find the function. It's not intuitive and clear enough.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Is becomming better and better since I started to use SendInBlue... The service is now growing and answers are a little bit more personalised.

More than simply mailing to many receivers. Manage the complete organisation of my conferences is becoming very easy with sendInBlue

SendinBlue review by Nimesh S.
Nimesh S.

"Using this as alternative to Mailerlite. And quite satisfied with the software. "

What do you like best?

The best thing about this platform is you have a pretty good dashboard with overall stats in front of you. Even in the free account, you have unlimited contact and enough daily sending limit for a small business. Paid plans are quite affordable in comparison to other platforms with the same functionality. Automation and transactional emails with SMS facility is an added advantage.

What do you dislike?

Drag and drop feature needs to revamp. It looks very old fashioned. Features wise there is no major flaws it's very easy to build a campaign.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I found it perfect in terms of usability so far. Just a bit of redesigning on UI/UX can help you to go extra mile.

For a small business email marketing this a perfect tool. It helps you with transactional emails like invoices and purchase. Automation for subscription and triggered. email.

SendinBlue review by User in Mental Health Care
User in Mental Health Care

"Best email tool"

What do you like best?

The email builder is the most convenient thing ever. It's so easy to put together an email and have a nice template you can use again and again. The automation set up and list tracking is also very nice and easy to understand

What do you dislike?

I'd prefer to be able to save email templates rather than having to duplicate a campaign but this is only a minor annoyance

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a robust free email tool with a great email layout builder and automation, this is for you. SendinBlue makes it incredible easy to get started with email marketing, especially if you're an indie artist or writer trying to get started with your personal brand.

Building an email list and sending out a weekly newsletter to get customers engaged

SendinBlue review by Administrator

"Don't proceed! You will spend valuable time only to find out they don't approve of your contact list"

What do you like best?

I like the free plan, I was tired of paying a monthly fee to another provider when I would only use the service 3-4 times a year. They limit that to 300 sends per day, but if I needed higher sends I could pay a one time fee for that campaign.

What do you dislike?

Run away from this company! I found out the hard way that they review your contact list at the moment you are launching your first campaign. So, like myself, you may literally spend hours and hours of your valuable time setting up contact lists and designing your first template....only to be told NO THANK YOU, your contact list is no good! This company is not being honest about the backward way they operate. If contact lists will be scrutinized and turned down, then Send in Blue needs to put blatant warning signs advising of the pitfalls of their ways. Absolutely terrible way of doing business, shame on you Send in Blue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Avoid this place like the plague. You might spend hours and hours of your valuable time, setting up your contact lists and designing a template only to be told they believe your contact list is no good.....at the moment you try to launch your first campaign! The backwards way this company does things is just wrong. Fair warning people, they will literally send you an email saying, no thanks, we will pass on you, sorry. This company is not being honest about their procedures, they need to advise with large warning signs that your contact list can be turned down after hours of your advance design work.

Looking for a lower priced email marketing plan or one that allows me to send email campaigns on an as needed basis, rather than a monthly fee basis. I might go 9 or 10 months without the need for an email campaign. I saw the monthly fee with their competitor as a waste of dollars.

SendinBlue review by User in Consumer Goods
User in Consumer Goods

"sendinblue is the worst email marketing service I ever used!!! terrible! terrible!! avoid using them"

What do you like best?

nothing! they are scammer!! please don't use their service!! It is my first time write a bad review for a company. I am filled with anger and upset!! I have to curse them to try to close my account and get my refund back!!!!

What do you dislike?

everything!!! terrible service. They are scam artist and provide nothing valuable. I have used constant contact and mailchimp! they are both great service provider and you can call and talk to someone!!! they are american company not a scammer from France!!!!!! terrible experience. All they do is automatically charge my credit card!!!!!

nothing. they give me more headache and solve nothing for me!!! they are just terrible terrible company to deal with! don't use this service! believe me. Please use mailchimp or constant contact!!

SendinBlue review by Tim F.
Tim F.

"Great service but room for improvement"

What do you like best?

SendInBlue has about the best price/value in my opinion

What do you dislike?

- The creator is easy to use but is not editable enough in some ways. E.g. I wanted to remove the text field below a block with two images, but this was not possible. I could blank it out but then there was a lot of redundant spacing which made the template ugly. I had to remove all the spacing of the block and the block below in order to make it presentable.

- I found it hard to find what I needed in the API. E.g. I originally thought it was not possible to call transactional emails by id through the API, while it was simply difficult to find in the API. I even registered to another service for a while because I thought this was not possible.

- Customer support wasn't really helpful when it came out my email list wasn't opt-in enough. They forced me to take a dedicated IP, while the problem was just the way the emails were exported. Customer support should give customers a second chance.

It hasn't any benefits over let's say Mailchimp, but I switched to SendInBlue because the guys at Mailchimp forced me to sell a kidney in order to afford mailing my customers.

SendinBlue review by Karim K.
Karim K.

"Great emailing platform"

What do you like best?

It has a lot of powerful features but is still simple to use. Pricing is great and is not linked to the number of users you have in your customer base. Support is very reactive and helpful.

What do you dislike?

Would like to be able to test live merge of custom data in emails. Would be good to have A/B testing feature for emails subjects or senders names.

Sendinblue helps us to improve our transactional emails deliverability and provides us with complete analytics. Regarding email campaigns we can easily create responsive email campaigns with great deliverability results.

SendinBlue review by Alexander K.
Alexander K.

"Pretty Good, but has some limitations"

What do you like best?

The tool is simple and i easy to learn. It has some great features like automation with visualisation in the free version.

Another good thing is that you can have both transactional and marketing emails in the same place.

There is inbox test which helps you understand whether the email will go junk folder or no.

There is an integration with NiftyImages which allows you to customise images.

Also, you can set trigger emails based on person's activity in your website.

The support is good.

What do you dislike?

The biggest limitation is the absence of A/B testing, though you can overcome this via replicating the campaigns. But you still have to make a lot manual changes after that.

There are some other limitations:

You can't change attribute name and type after you create them initially, which makes life a lot harder.

The designer tool has some limitations compared to MailChimp.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. It has some limitations and but is pretty good tool.

Growth hacking.

SendinBlue review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Good for beginners at low price"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that they have unlimited subscribers in each plan and limit of monthly sends instead of other way around. For smaller company like us, it helps maintain all our contacts in one place - and update them automatically (unsubs and signups through web)

I also like that they allow for an email to be send to multiple lists which saves a lot of time

What do you dislike?

They have a good choice of templates to work with but they are not as vast and varied as say MailChimp. There is always the option to code but that could be hard for a non-technical person. Additionally, they are very strict with bounce rate/ unsub rate and force you to buy designated IP which is kinda unfair because

a. people change jobs

b. people get annoyed and unsub all the time

Recommendations to others considering the product

be careful with unsub rate/ bounce rate. SendinBlue forces dedicated IP

email marketing - inbound and outbound

SendinBlue review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Worst Experience - SendinBue Is Such a Sham! "

What do you like best?

We signed up for the lowest package thankfully - to try things out before importing all our contacts into this money-making, zero-ethics software company. Absolutely disgusting support that first unapologetically deactivate your account and then force you to upgrade your account to a higher value option.

What do you dislike?

Everything. Just DO NO sign up for their services. They want to collect your data and then block your account before you refuse to upgrade just yet. They tell you your contacts are opting out (whereas the results show they aren't), and then say their IP is not able to handle it so as a customer you are rudely given no other choice than to shift to their dedicated IP (which is available for a huge amount). I am sure you agree, any company worth their salt will refund your money if you are dissatisfied (no questions asked, in many cases) but here is a company SEndinblue whose sole objective is to rob you off your money. SIGN UP AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Recommendations to others considering the product

God, please don't. We just lost our money, which by the way they should use to buy some grace and class.

Disguting support system that does not understand your problems and pushes their opinions down your throat. So that's how it goes at SendinBlue: You sign up for whatever modest plan, they will concoct a problem with your contacts and ask you to shift to a high value option or lose money. No company worth its salt would deny a customer refund, especially because the customer is dissatisfied (no questions asked, for many) but this one will stop your service and blatantly refuse to give you any refund. It's all a sham!

E-mail marketing - most of the messages sendt through Sendibblue land into spam and then they blame you for it? What a way to cover up for a shoddy software!

SendinBlue review by Maurice K.
Maurice K.

"Super and well managed email services"

What do you like best?

The service is simple to understand. Easy to use. They also offer a 'freemium' option and they are very good at delivering mails. It's a great alternative to many email marketing companies!

What do you dislike?

On the free plan, they have a limit of 300 mails per day, but on the positive side, it helps give mails a good reputation on the internet space

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't think twice, try it.

I give business advice and consultancy.

SendinBlue review by Ignasi P.
Ignasi P.

"Mailchimp interesting alternative"

What do you like best?

What I really liked about SendinBlue is their customer support servicer and their usability when creating campaigns and lists or segments

What do you dislike?

The drag and drop option to create email templates is slightly worst than other solutions

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a solution cost based in sendings and not subscribers that a good choice

Emailing communication wth high volume subscribers. The best benefit is a pat of its functionality is their pricing moel

SendinBlue review by Wyatt H.
Wyatt H.

"Best and most affordable email marketing platform"

What do you like best?

-Simple marketing automation.

-You can have unlimited users and only pay for the emails that you send.

-Great customer service.

-Ability to send SMS messages.

-You can purchase an affordable dedicated IP address.

What do you dislike?

-Mobile app could improve

-Could integrate deeper with WooCommerce

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a lot of users, but don't send as often, this is the perfect platform. It is also an affordable email marketing automation platform.

-Automate email marketing and list segmentation.

-Saves time

-Improved customer experience

SendinBlue review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"Great Price But Don't Expect Support"

What do you like best?

Sendintheblue has great pricing and I can't argue that but beyond the pricing there is not much here to be had for email marketers that are not advanced and/or powerusers.

What do you dislike?

I disliked that support was very laggy due to their support team being in France. Also the lack of tutorials and overall walkthroughs is a very dangerous thing for any email marketer that is not advanced and adept at setting up and maintaining their own service.

You can potentially get yourself and your company permanently blacklisted with many ISPS.

Believe me that it is VERY VERY VERY difficult to recover once you are blacklisted by accidentally sending out an email that isn't ready to be sent out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Mailchimp or Getresponse are two alternatives that I highly recommend and can handle large lists at a decent price. Keep in mind it comes with excellent support staff that doesn't leave you waiting for hours just for a response.

The old motif of you get what you pay for is true in this case!

Sendinblue is a great product only for digital marketers that are well adept at setting up their own email service from the ground up. This means setting up dns , ip addresses and the sort. So if you are not comfortable doing this for a large company than you should not risk ruining the company's reputation and getting black listed.

SendinBlue review by User

"Simple, intuitivo y muy completo"

What do you like best?

SendinBlue dispone de multitud de opciones a configurar; además de ofrecer distintos tipos de servicios que completan y complementan perfectamente el trabajo de las empresas en internet, como son campañas por email, sms, analíticas, métricas, y un configurador de campañas muy sencillo e intuitivo. Dispone de diferentes paquetes de emails y sms que se adaptan a las diferentes necesidades del negocio

What do you dislike?

La calidad del editor de campañas de email podría ser mejor y estar más lograda gráficamente y en capacidades de edición

Recommendations to others considering the product

sendinblue es una gran herramienta que facilitará el trabajo de todos aquellos que precisen realizar campañas rápidamente y de una manera cómoda y sencilla

Sendinblue ayuda a realizar campañas via email o sms rápidamente y de una manera sencilla y muy bien monitorizada, ahorrando tiempo y recursos para muy valiosos para la empresa

SendinBlue review by Rochelle P.
Rochelle P.

"Great for Email Marketing"

What do you like best?

Hands down, the cost. You can't beat the prices they charge with any of their competitors, but they don't skimp on customer service either.

What do you dislike?

When I imported a list from a giveaway, I had to shift to a dedicated IP. I'm not super tech savvy so it wasn't an easy transition, but they walked me through it.

SendInBlue lets me keep in touch with my readers so they're aware of my new releases, sales, and giveaways.

SendinBlue review by Charlie L.
Charlie L.

"SendinBlue is a great email system."

What do you like best?

I am a Director of a small non-profit that wanted to connect with its subscribers. Sendinblue is very easy to use and helps out with that endeavor.

I love the background check that Sendinblue goes through to make sure that we are in fact who we say we are.

I also enjoy the very detailed reports after each email campaign is sent out. We are able to quickly determined users that may not have provided us with a valid email address.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Everything works as advertised.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give the SendInBlue team a try.

Not all our subscribers are on facebook/twitter. We wanted to have a method to ensure that all parents/caregivers were made aware of the updates to the 1000 Books Before Kindergarten early literacy challenge website. We also wanted to reach our subscribers and notify them of free products.

SendinBlue review by Administrator

"Simple, fast, clean service with a very good and quick support"

What do you like best?

I send them multiples emails to ask for features, help, setup options, and each time I had a quick and complete answer.

They provide a symfony bundle, that is great, and you can integrate theirs services with a lot of existing tools.

What do you dislike?

Honestly tricky question, because it is a very good service, perhaps my only bad point is for the price of the dedicated IP, it is a little expensive.

I can manage my outgoing email really simply without internalize the pain of server setup for good sending. With all the stuff we need to implement to send email properly (DKIM, SPF ...) it can be tricky to send mail to gmail, or outlook adresses, with sendinblue messages arrived to their recipients.

The statistics are great, and very effective to help us understand and optimize our communication

SendinBlue review by Gaetano R.
Gaetano R.

"Email marketing at high levels"

What do you like best?

Efficiency and simplicity of the system are the strengths. The composition of a campaign is simple and fast. All functions are included, including response statistics from the recipients of our message.

What do you dislike?

Fully satisfied: however it would also be good to have the possibility to perform online surveys and to use the landing page function.

We have made some savings on annual marketing expenses.

SendinBlue review by Stéphane B.
Stéphane B.

"You get what you pay for"

What do you like best?

Price and tools are certainly what made me try sendinblue

What do you dislike?

Support and commercial behavior is certainly what make write a negative review. Interface is also quite a difficult point.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use them at your own risk. Even we spent hours to prepare our setup and validate our list and contact them directly. They were unresponsive for 72 hours and then blocked our account without any notice for "poor" quality list import. This list is the one we currently use every week, we have a good open rate and 100 senderscore with. They pushed to upgrade to dedicated IP so we can get back our account. So be aware of this commercial behavior.

email marketing, quite a big list and sendinblue seemed to be a good platform to manage such a list.

SendinBlue review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"It took me 4 days to send a campaign"

What do you like best?

The price is great but nothing else is really over the top being lots of things too under bellow acceptable

What do you dislike?

They have a system not oriented to be eficiente.

They are very clerical and block the account each time you add a contact list... just imagine if you want to work through the weekend?... you either prepare yourself to work on the weekend fullfilling all the clerical requirements during the week or most likely you wont have your campaign out before tuesday because they'll unblock you only monday.

I just canceled the account as it wasn't reliable

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't expect to send campaigns ins your first week

E-mail marketing

database segmentation

SendinBlue review by Administrator in Publishing
Administrator in Publishing

"An affordable alternative to MailChimp"

What do you like best?

For me, the most useful feature of SendinBlue is the ability to replicate previous campaigns and change just the text and images so that I do not need to create the draft from a new template every single time. Additionally, SendinBlue allows users to store a high volume of contacts and does not charge by number of contacts stored.

What do you dislike?

The campaigns created by SendinBlue are much more difficult to customize than they should be, probably because SendinBlue doesn’t offer that many options for customization. Additionally, regardless of what browser I am using with SendinBlue, I frequently run into a problem where I save a campaign but the draft preview does not reflect these changes. Usually, it turns out that my changes have indeed been saved and the preview just isn’t reflecting them yet, but this is quite annoying as it makes me think I haven’t saved the changes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SendinBlue is an affordable solution for email campaigns. When I first began using it I did not consider it to be a very intuitive service, but it has improved significantly and simplified its features while I have been using it.

SendinBlue has allowed us to organize and store a large number of contact lists without paying extra for storage.

SendinBlue review by Andrew L.
Andrew L.

"Great product - makes it easy to set up email marketing"

What do you like best?

The ease of setting up and configuring email marketing and lists

What do you dislike?

The user interface and website sometimes malfunctions when using my browser/computer set up. Better optimization would be nice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SendInBlue makes it easy to set up your lists and easy intergration into websites was a huge factor into why I chose them for my needs. They aren't perfect but I definitely recommend trying them out!

Compiling email/newsletter lists that will help me expand my reach with my company and advertising my services and more to potential clients.

SendinBlue review by Jon A.
Jon A.

"Goodbye MailChimp. Hello SendInBlue!"

What do you like best?

SendInBlue is incredibly affordable and has both email and SMS capabilities.

What do you dislike?

SendInBlue currently lacks a number of third-party integrations available in many of its competitors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it. SendInBlue is cheaper, has more features and is worth the efforts it takes to migrate your email solution to another service.

Unlike other services that either just handle email or SMS, SendinBlue (SIB) allows you to leverage email and SMS messages to engage with your audience in one platform. SIB is also extremely affordable. For 100k contacts, SIB is only $65 per month. Competitors like MailChimp charges $500 for the same 100k list.

SendinBlue review by Sean T.
Sean T.

"Useful tool with good user management"

What do you like best?

I like the email builder and the automations which

What do you dislike?

Pricing is a bit too high compared with other options

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out and a few other. If you like it then it's worth it.

We use send in blue for email marketing and automations, I think does this well and is easy to get going with

SendinBlue review by Administrator in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
Administrator in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

"Utter scam and waste of time"

What do you like best?

Good offers, but worthless at the end since they never activated my account

What do you dislike?

No account activation, no reason given, payment not reimbursed

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep away. They first charge you for a premium plan and after spending a lot of time importing contacts and setting up your account they say they need to validate the account, which in my case was simply denied without giving any explanation. In the email they sent me they said they my payment was refunded but this didn't happen.

I tried to use it as an alternative to Mailchimp for my mailing lists

SendinBlue review by James S.
James S.

"Nothing short of excellence."

What do you like best?

The support was able to set me up right away without a wait so I could reach my imported contact list the night before the weekend. It was immeasurably helpful.

What do you dislike?

There seems to be no app for Patreon, though I see Mailchimp ha snuck in there as an early mover to try and get people to use them as their preferred

Recommendations to others considering the product

Already have, and will continue to recommend to others.

I have a relatively small targeted list, that MailChimp wanted $40 a month to host. Meanwhile, a MUCH more affordable solution is here with SendinBlue.

SendinBlue review by Dianna F.
Dianna F.

"Impressive!"

What do you like best?

It's hard to say just what we loved best. We switched because our former service started charging a monthly fee. Our mailings are not monthly, so it was hard to justify this additional expense. There were some features about our former service we were not so impressed with, in particular, the formatting and design were cumbersome and very limited. So while we switched for cost, we are incredibly pleased to learn how very simple it is to create truly dynamic pages very quickly and easily with SendinBlue. Also, getting started with SendinBlue was a breeze.

What do you dislike?

The only two things I found to be a bit of a disappointment were

1) The website suggests you get a number of free emails every month. But in reality this only appears to work if you send that amount or less. That's OK, the free emails weren't why we switched, but I felt a bit misled.

2) Once we were ready to send our emails it turns out SendinBlue wanted to verify the source of our email database. Thankfully for us, the timing of our email wasn't critical, but it took over 24 hours before this was resolved. Many of our emails are time sensitive, and had this been one of those emails I would have been extremely upset.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's quick and easy to transfer your files.

Getting set up is turbo fast and easy.

The learning curve is minimal.

Templates are dynamic and very easy to customize!

Ease of formatting is a plus with SendinBlue

SendinBlue review by Brian G.
Brian G.

"SendinBlue is Super Easy to Use to Send Email Campaigns and to Track Our Email Success"

What do you like best?

Customer support is top notch at SendinBlue. We have had several issues with our email lists and the team at SendinBlue handled our individual requests quickly and with a high level of attention to detail.

What do you dislike?

The email templates provided by SendinBlue could be a little more diverse. We'd really like to customize them more and either the learning curve is higher to do so, or the templates we really need to use are just not there for us to utilize.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure your emails are actual subscribers. Our were. But there were some in the list that were old customers with emails that were 5+ years old. Some the bounce rate was high on one email we sent causing SendinBlue to stop the campaign in its tracks and they emailed us asking about the higher than normal bounce rate.

Reconnecting with customers who have purchased 1, 2, 3+ years ago are hard customers to convert with the type of products we sell. however, we realized we need to keep these customers in the pipeline and that we could actually convert some of them into re-purchasing customers.

Sending email campaigns is typically an arduous task. No one here really ever wants to do it. But SendinBlue makes this task much easier and agony-free. :)

SendinBlue review by Tam M.
Tam M.

"As a Non-Profit we love Send in Blue! "

What do you like best?

The ability to pay as you use the service saves our non-profit (Friends of Dreamland Ballroom a historic preservation site) a lot of money over our past providers. We only send out e-mails to our small under 1000 person email list a few times a year around our big yearly fundraiser. Other companies wanted us to pay monthly fees even if we didn't send a single email. Send in Blue allows us to just pay when we need to send emails which helps keep our marketing budget low and leaves more money for our improvements to the 100-year-old building we have been working for more than 10 years to restore.

What do you dislike?

I don't think there is anything that I would change unless it was to have a few more template options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are great! Try them!

I think I addressed this in my likes best. It saves us money which to a non-profit is a huge benefit. The ease of use and the pay per email structure works best for our small group.

SendinBlue review by DeAnne H.
DeAnne H.

"Fantastic Service and Well-Priced"

What do you like best?

The transparency of the company. I first used Constant Contact to mail our our press releases and it cost me 5 X what SendInBlue charges. Even though Constant Contact understand the nature of my business ( I book media appearances for Dennis Hof) once someone there realized that Dennis owns legal Nevada brothels, they decided they didn't want my business. I think this is preposterous! If I was sending out Press Releases to book Hugh Hefner on talk shows, would they close my account because he owns Playboy Enterprises?!?!?!?!? I emailed Gail Goodman the CEO of Constant Contact and she never responded.

In a panic to get press releases out and continue my job, so that I would HAVE a job, I found SendInBlue and they had NO PROBLEM with the nature of my client's businesses so long as I wasn't a spammer. They have been very patient with me and my various questions and Mike Grabham the North America General Manager has personally spoken to me on the phone and via email when I had detailed questions about having my own IP and such.

SendInBlue doesn't just take my money for a service, they have taken the time, especially Mike Grabham and Eric in Customer Support, to educate me on how to construct my press releases in terms of day of week and time of day in order to get higher open rate.

For anyone seeking a mailing service, I STRONGLY recommend SENDINBLUE and encourage them to avoid using ConstantContact, who's company policies are very unfriendly as well as being over-priced.

What do you dislike?

I wish they had a 24 hour support team by phone but that is the only downside so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely try SendInBlue. Their customer support is fantastic!

I am able to get my Press Releases into the hands of radio show hosts and producers as well as TV News and interviewers in a very professional and polished manner and for those who do not wish to receive my press releases, they can easily unsubscribe, which in term cleans my database.

SendinBlue review by Nemanja N.
Nemanja N.

"Good and comfortable"

What do you like best?

Easy to use campaign configuration and contacts import. Customer support. Easy implementation of subscribe forms or rest api.

What do you dislike?

Account validation procedure should work automatically but it has some issues. Luckily, customer support resolves everything.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good free plan for start.

Collecting subscribers in this moment and basic campaigns.

SendinBlue review by V C.
V C.

"Very nice software"

What do you like best?

I like the simple tabs and the colour. I like how people are treating you, even if you use it as a trial or time to time.

What do you dislike?

I still in the process of testing. But i dont have any cons.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, A lot

sending out the newsletter to our clients and linguists

SendinBlue review by Administrator in E-Learning
Administrator in E-Learning

"Totaly disappointed"

What do you like best?

Price at first, automation options. Unfortunately they dissapointed me.

What do you dislike?

Send in blue is horrible. I received an email that I have to buy a private IP only because my opening rate is to low for them. Private IP costs over 100 euro, I didn't receive any warning they just blocked me from sending any email.s. They are just robbing people of money. Please be careful, maybe the price seem to be low, but you will regret it afterwards.

None. Wasted time, whole days wasted.

SendinBlue review by Samuel G.
Samuel G.

"Esay to use, good feedback statistics"

What do you like best?

Good statistics, easy to find out what works or what needs modifying in the next mailing

What do you dislike?

Nothing much really, maybe more facility in changing the design of the text zones, image boxes etc...

Communication was not happening at all in our company, Sendin blue was the solution, happy to have used their services

SendinBlue review by Ian R.
Ian R.

"Good but frustrating"

What do you like best?

Image Gallery with drop and drag. Ease of editing and swapping/replacing images and links.

What do you dislike?

Can be hard to navigate, and not always clear on benefits. Sometimes comes across as too technical, rather than helpful. Main issue is some people receive code as e-mails rather than what I've laid out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take time getting to know it, and look at all the options you have. Think carefully about how you're going to be implementing it in case you get stuck with those settings.

Able to send out as many mass e-mails as I want without worrying.

SendinBlue review by Caleb B.
Caleb B.

"SendinBlue grew with my company"

What do you like best?

I found SendinBlue to be quite affordable even when working with a large email list. I found SendinBlue after pricing similar services for my startup with 50,000+ email subscribers. Their API made it easy to integrate signups.

What do you dislike?

While I like SendinBlue overall, I do feel as if deliverability issues (ie. emails going to spam) is more common here than on other platforms I've used.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If price isn't an issue, check out some of the more well known players in the game. SendinBlue is great but I feel more confident when it comes to deliverability when using, say, Mailchimp.

I'm solving the problem of keeping a large audience engaged. There are benefits to SendinBlue's simple interface because it painless to setup another campaign.

SendinBlue review by Tim S.
Tim S.

"Excellent software!"

What do you like best?

The interface is really easy to use and the responsive sample templates allow you to easily input your own graphics and content. The email list is easily manageable and I'm able to quickly add new addresses, see which addresses bounce, and remove blacklisted emails.

What do you dislike?

The requeue feature is nice for accounts with a daily send limit, but it would be nice to add a scheduling function to the requeue feature so it would automatically send once more credits are available.

We are easily able to manage an email list and keep subscribers informed of new content.

SendinBlue review by Jason S.
Jason S.

"Great interface / Poor Support"

What do you like best?

The interface is well designed, powerful and easy to use. The workflow editor is great! The email designer is simple to use.

What do you dislike?

The support experience is terrible. They have no phone support. The email support provides inconsistent responses that don't solve your problem. They forced us to pay extra fro a dedicated IP address but refused to provide specifics on what we did wrong to require this.

Sending marketing related emails.

SendinBlue review by Justin G.
Justin G.

"Well Worth it for the Price"

What do you like best?

Easy newsletter designer

Cloning of previous newsletters

Great analytics and metrics reporting success/send rates

Easy to import users from contact lists

What do you dislike?

No social media features built in, no connecting any social media accounts is email and SMS marketing only. Wish it would also broadcast to Twitter/Facebook...etc.

Wish it were a little easier to add/replace images in cloned Newsletters

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent for mailing/email newsletters or SMS marketing, but lacking if you also want to distribute those broadcasts to social media automatically and doesn't offer RSS functionality like Aweber.

Growing a magazine newsletter from giveaways and subscribers, mostly use it for newsletter, promotions and updates, not for direct affiliate marketing though some amazon affiliate marketing is done in each newsletter.

SendinBlue review by Administrator

"Very good value for money"

What do you like best?

Small price and lots of features. No commitment, multiple third party connectors

What do you dislike?

They raised the entry level price recently. Lack of customs labels based on activity.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They offer the possibility to buy a dedicated IP (100$/year) which a good way to solve deliverability problems

Email marketing with a simple and efficient tool. Got lots of business as I have a long (and qualified) email list.

SendinBlue review by User in Media Production
User in Media Production

"Easy Email Marketing Tool!"

What do you like best?

We weren't happy with previous platforms for sending out email newsletters, so I tried out SendinBlue, and it's SO user-friendly. Everything is totally customizable and there's lots of formatting options. It'll definitely be our go-to from now on.

What do you dislike?

So far I haven't noticed much, maybe some of the templates are limiting if you want to do a lot of coding and customizing, but for most people there's plenty of options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Super easy, and free if you're just using the basic features!

We are going to use this to email hundreds of customers/clients with updates to our business, so we can design a nice looking newsletter to easily send to everyone. Exactly what we need!

SendinBlue review by Buzz B.
Buzz B.

"The pleasure of dealing with a product that works, and with a team that supports it!"

What do you like best?

There really isn't anything that I don't like about SendinBlue. The reality of selling/marketing software like ours requires that we use e-mail as our principal means of communication with our customers.

Everything about SendinBlue works for us.

Where to begin...

Ease of use

Ease of design

Great reporting

Excellent analystics

And I could go on, but highly recommended from a price, performance and support perspective.

What do you dislike?

How much work it is to create meaningful and engaging content, which BTW has nothing to do with SendinBlue!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Think through a meaningful editorial calendar, line up content, and clean up your lists so that when you hit the ground with SendinBlue you do so in a meaningful fashion1

We have learned that when we went to a follow on nurture E-Mail campaign after our customers download and install our product, i.e. ActiveWords, http://www.activewords.com/ , that we dramatically increased our "attach"/sales/close rate.

Now we are launching V3 of our product, e-mail marketing is even more important.

SendinBlue review by User

"Easy to use!"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use. The new update helped a lot.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it's glitchy. I have to open and close it every so often.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a good software, it's easy to use and I've used Mailchimp in the past for personal use and I definitely would recommend Sendinblue over it.

I compose and schedule newsletters for multiple companies and it's easy to do and makes my job a lot easier.

SendinBlue review by Paul B.
Paul B.

"Full Featured Email Provider at Almost Half the Cost"

What do you like best?

I found SendinBlue to be great value when compared to Mailchimp's prices at the same number of subscribers. Both services offered pretty much the same thing - sign up forms and automation options.

SendinBlue also had great support. I could either call their US tech directly or they'd call me right back.

What do you dislike?

I am not the best website designer and use WordPress for my site. In the end I went back to Mailchimp because that seems to be the most supported platform for WordPress plugin and theme integrations - so I don't have to mess around with design issues as much when placing signup forms on my site.

SendInBlue's outgoing queue when sending a campaign also took a while (in batches) to go through a large list. Mailchimp seems to handle this output much better and sends campaigns to all receivers almost instantly. This was six months ago so things may have changed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good price and support.

SendinBlue is definitely the best value for a full service email platform for a cost conscientious business with a technical person on staff.

SendinBlue review by Fernando G.
Fernando G.

"Great Service"

What do you like best?

We like the way the system brings together contacts lists and sending email campaigns

What do you dislike?

The sms systems could be a little more robust

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can try sendinblue on their lite basis for free, with limited ability to send emails. This is what we did at first and realized that it could be implemented on a larger scale, so that's just what we did.

We are sending our customers personalized emails which link direct to their orders and accounts

SendinBlue review by Administrator in E-Learning
Administrator in E-Learning

"Sendinblue is perfect for the small to mid-sized startup. Great C-support & prices. "

What do you like best?

Sendinblue has great customer support. They know me on a personal level. They've called randomly to ask how my experience is going. They're prices are much better than the leaders in their field. I am happy to work with them for as long as I continue to send commercial email.

They have excellent stats as well.

What do you dislike?

I don't mind this, but I can see how others would mind. It is a very heavy product. I think you guys could tighten up your UX, simplify a lot of things to make it easier for the regular-joe to use.

As I said I am technical so a lot of the things make sense to me, but wouldn't to others. You could shorten your clicks/steps on a number of different basic solutions. I am willing to put up with this because you are well priced, but for instance Mailchimp's design, UX, and user experience is much better. I would take a hard look at them, and see what you could do to get closer to them.

Some specifics:

-inputing email addresses

Recommendations to others considering the product

As I said earlier, their best points are customer service & price. They excel in both of these.

I am solving a problem that is associated with communication in higher ed classrooms.

SendinBlue review by Susyn B.
Susyn B.

"Fast, easy, effective!"

What do you like best?

I like the security of knowing that my emails and campaigns will be delivered without any problems, and the extensive reports and tracking SendinBlue offers.

What do you dislike?

I haven't discovered anything I dislike.

SendinBlue made it easy to upload my mailing lists and helps me keep track of subscribers and non subscribers. The benefits are that my message reaches for more clients than has happened with other similar services.

SendinBlue review by User in Internet

"Standard email templating tools mixed with a great free plan."

What do you like best?

The free plan sendinblue offers, only count emails sent instead of the number of email addresses on your list. In some unique situations, this is very helpful. It's transactional emails are also a great touch.

What do you dislike?

It's templating tools are bog standard. The generated templates provided are terribl.e

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to compare the plan with mailchimp.

Email marketing is automated and free, we will also be implementing transactional emails soon.

SendinBlue review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"SendinBlue is an incredible CMS, but only okay as an ESP"

What do you like best?

The CMS (Contact Management). I have tired dozens of different CMS solutions in my career, and I prefer SendInBlue over even the most expensive database solutions like SalesForce. The query function is lightning fast, it's easy to build and save new filters, and over all just easy to use but at the same time powerful and accurate.

What do you dislike?

We've tried sending a few email campaigns through SendInBlue, but the deliverability is just horrible. I've reached out to customer service a few times with no solid explaination for why this is. We're seeing a 40%+ drop rate on a double opt-in list.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep an eye on your deliverability and test the same list on other systems, you might see the same problem we had with only 50-60% getting delivered with SendInBlue.

Consumer Database management and ESP. Main realized benefit has been the CMS.

SendinBlue review by Pascal d.
Pascal d.

"Don't let me even a try!"

What do you like best?

nothing, I have been rejected before doing anything.

What do you dislike?

Everything, I prepared my email list, I double checked it to be sure there were no fake or something like that. All the emails come from my Subscribers list I have on my website (educational) . I started a campaign and in 1 minute I received a reply from them , yes 1 minute, and it was NO and no explanation, they just say they were sorry it did not work for me but no explanation at all!

not even one

SendinBlue review by Ivica P.
Ivica P.

"Great Automatization Workflows "

What do you like best?

Simple and efective workflows, flawless delivery

What do you dislike?

Cant get geo targeting list of customers according to city or country

Email communications on demand according to customers behavior

SendinBlue review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Awesome way to track email"

What do you like best?

Not only can you send campaigns to your email lists but you can also track your individual emails which is awesome.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really to dislike. I would like to be able to have logins for my partners which I have been told is coming soon.

Too early to tell but everything seems to be running smooth in terms of emailing my lists.

SendinBlue review by Neil D.
Neil D.

"Great! Just what we needed!"

What do you like best?

The ease of use of sendinblue is very refreshing. You can set-up and manage campaigns at the click of a button.

What do you dislike?

I would prefer the option to have groups within lists rather than one generic list.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please give it a go! We chose the free trial at first and upgraded after a weeks use, that's how good the system is!

We previously had a system that was temperamental using sendinblue we have a system that is now reliable and easy to use.

SendinBlue review by Administrator in Leisure, Travel & Tourism
Administrator in Leisure, Travel & Tourism

"Really easy to set up and manage"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of adding new contacts, altering current contacts and the customer services have been very good, so far.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, though it's early days! We have only recently started using SendinBlue and have not yet used all facilities, still exploring.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give it a try, especially if you are a small company like us. It is very straight forward to set up, if a little time consuming, and, so far, easy to manage.

I think the ease of setting up lists will enable us to use SendinBlue for low profile emails much more than we have been doing, so increasing our email communication with current advertisers in particular.

SendinBlue review by Administrator in Sporting Goods
Administrator in Sporting Goods

"Easy, cheaper than Mailchimp and in French"

What do you like best?

Price, much cheaper than Mail Chimp for example, Easyness of use, can be in French and not only in English

What do you dislike?

According to my needs I don't see any problem

Recommendations to others considering the product

Perfect for me, not sending emailing everyday but looking for something easy to use and reliable.

It's the 1st emailing platform I use and all I need is included.

SendinBlue review by Parth D.
Parth D.

"Good"

What do you like best?

Automation is a good feature but automation mails go into spam folder

What do you dislike?

Dont have A-B testing is not present in sendinblue.

Content marketing and analytics.

SendinBlue review by Jonathan F.
Jonathan F.

"SendinBlue Small Business Email Solution"

What do you like best?

Fairly straightforward to setup. I have found the service quite reliable and have not had to consult the support team.

What do you dislike?

I have very little to dislike. Perhaps a lagrer set of tutorials would be nice.

Removing email sending load from my servers

SendinBlue review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Easy to use for marketing Newbies"

What do you like best?

The drag and drop templates are super easy to use and customize everything from images, to font style and size, to color of the background.

What do you dislike?

The workflows are a bit complicated if you're just starting out. I'd recommend reviewing everything before attempting to set up a campaign. I've had to go back a few times to re-do a campaign I thought I'd already completed, only to find I created a campaign in a different section that couldn't be brought over to my automation tasks. Learning curve!

Email marketing automation and lead management with workflows.

SendinBlue review by User in Internet

"the essential tool for email marketing"

What do you like best?

not just email marketing, you can use it for your company's outgoing mail and targeted SMS campaigns. Easy to use and excellent results

What do you dislike?

sms cost a little too high .... similar to others however

solved the mail problem in the spam folder and finally skimmed the contact database from dead addresses

SendinBlue review by Administrator

"Utilisation facile mais perfectible"

What do you like best?

Parmi les outils gratuits d'envoi d'emails en masse, Sendinblue est l'un des plus simples à utiliser. Il est toutefois perfectible. Il serait utile que nous puissions bloquer les tailles des images, les alignements...

What do you dislike?

La difficulté à gérer les tailles et position des images dans un modèle.

Nous utilisons cet outil pour promouvoir des informations auprès de nos clients et partenaires.

SendinBlue review by Administrator in Automotive
Administrator in Automotive

"Great Product far better than I expected. "

What do you like best?

My favorite things about send in blue would be the dynamic reporting, the responsive templates, and the ability to see exactly which customer click what and to be able to pull excel reports of that information.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I have not had any issues with send in blue to note. It has been a great decision for our company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a service like this there is no better product on the market.

It provides a more complete and focused solution than our current in house products in regards to long term customer contact.

SendinBlue review by Administrator in Hospitality
Administrator in Hospitality

"Very satisfying experience"

What do you like best?

The ease on how to create a newsletter. I like it because it's ease to create the newsletter you wish to send out.

What do you dislike?

The few options on the toolbar. It could have more options on how to add effects and items in the newletter.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They should use it. Comparing it to other tools such as Mailchimp, Sendinblue has same features at a lower price.

Monthly newsletter for the company. Easy, fast well designed and structured.

SendinBlue review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Forced to buy a dedicated ip"

What do you like best?

Inbox test feature was good but they took it away. So nothing is really best feature right now.

What do you dislike?

THE METRICS TO BE INCLUDED IN THEIR NON DEDICATED IP SERVER.

THEY DON'T HAVE ANY FREE SERVICE UNLIKE MAIL CHIMP, SENDPULSE EC..

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you send your list first to bulk email cleaning service to make sure all your email opt in customers are still current.

Just got kicked out since we don’t like their dedicated ip and we don’t want to purchase their dedicated ip

SendinBlue review by Administrator in Writing and Editing
Administrator in Writing and Editing

"Easy to use and the price is right"

What do you like best?

The interface is easy to understand and it was pretty painless designing my first campaign. I like that their packages are based on the number of sends instead of subscribers, which works better for my situation.

What do you dislike?

There were some glitches in MS Edge, so I had to switch to a different browser. But customer service was quick to respond and it was an easy enough fix.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking at their free service, keep in mind there's a cap of 300 sends per day.

I'm using SendinBlue for a secondary list and it's been an affordable way to manage it.

SendinBlue review by Administrator in Sports
Administrator in Sports

"Easy to use and organize the items"

What do you like best?

the ease to create beautifull and modern document

What do you dislike?

the new version which was different and took a while to use it correctly again

Recommendations to others considering the product

Choose this one, it helps to save time and money!

It helps a lot to understand what our contacts do, like or dislike.

SendinBlue review by User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
User in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Great service, best value for money"

What do you like best?

It is really easy to use, looks great and provides a lot better value for money than the other providers I was using and looking at.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything I dislike, I just need more time to figure out the automation service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use, great service, great price.

I have more than halved the cost of my email marketing while maintaining the same level of service. I'm very happy!

SendinBlue review by Executive Sponsor in Apparel & Fashion
Executive Sponsor in Apparel & Fashion

"It does a good job with transactional emails"

What do you like best?

Quickly sending out one time emails to subscribers and the have super affordable pricing.

What do you dislike?

Compared to other options out there, I feel that it lacks in functionality. I can't seem to figure out how to use mail merges, despite reading the help center carefully, and feel like the product does not work well for larger businesses with a lot of subscribers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a cheap solution to quickly send out one time emails, then this is a good option. If you're looking for a solution that will grow ecommerce sales and manage a newsletter, I do not feel like this is a good fit.

Sending customer surveys and upselling customers on new products.

SendinBlue review by Emma S.
Emma S.

"SendinBlue marketing for a theatre company"

What do you like best?

The possibility of sending via text, the different measuring features, the way you can personalise.

What do you dislike?

The templates are a bit clunky and not very intuitive.

Simply emailing many clients at once, mailing different groups of people and targeting groups at different times of the month.

SendinBlue review by User in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
User in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

The drag and drop feature makes it easy to design great looking emails

What do you dislike?

Not many templates, can only send 300 a day on the free plan.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check what features you require for your organisation and see which programme offers those benefits, we narrowed it down to sendinblue as the best option for us.

This allows us to keep in touch with our customers, the reporting is also good enabling us to make the content relevant to those who regularly open them.

SendinBlue review by Bruce C.
Bruce C.

"Easiest Email Software"

What do you like best?

I've used multiple email programs like Active Campaign, Vertical Response, Get Response, Aweber... Send in Blue is the easiest to use.

What do you dislike?

I wish the autoresponder was simpler to set up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try.

I built a list for my new business very quickly.

"Does what its says"

What do you like best?

Efficient easy to use

Fast

Dashboard works well and is easy on the eye

What do you dislike?

maybe a tutorial would help

But i guess I only scratched the surface of its ability

just use it for a newsletter

SendinBlue review by Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.

"Terrible Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Great features... until you run into a problem

What do you dislike?

Abysmal customer service, honestly. Defensive, blame the customer and offer zero solutions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Customer service training is definitely needed.

The only benefit at the end of the day is that my email list cleaned up somewhat. At least I can export it and move on to a different software.

SendinBlue review by Administrator

"Unreliable and Poor Service"

What do you like best?

Absolutely nothing! There is not one good thing about them. From their customer service to their deliverability.

What do you dislike?

Can't rely on them sending emails. The stopped our campaign after only 500 emails and as a result, our Black Friday campaign was a disaster.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't use them. Go somewhere else as there is no guarantee they will deliver your emails.

I have realised you can't rely on them, they provide terrible service and I recommend everyone to go elsewhere.

SendinBlue review by Administrator in Financial Services