SendinBlue

Easily manage your marketing campaigns, transactional emails, and SMS messages all in one simple and powerful platform.

Work for SendinBlue?

Learning about SendinBlue?

SendinBlue Reviews

SendinBlue review by Sarah L.
Sarah L.

"You can send tons of emails free per month with professional layouts"

What do you like best?

I started usung send it blue after my free trial with fanbridge ended. I love how it has great layouts to choose from with out needing code knowledge and it allows you to semd more than enough emails free per month.

What do you dislike?

I haven’t seen a video option, unless I’m not looking in the right place. Sometimes I want to attach a youtube video that can be played in the email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a free platform to send mass emails and don't know HTML, or have a marketing team, this is an awesome tool for independent, small businesses and industry types.

Creating and maintaining a fan following..

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SendinBlue
Showing 221 SendinBlue reviews
SendinBlue review by Arnaldo C.
Arnaldo C.

"Sendinblue a gem that not everyone knows"

What do you like best?

After trying several email marketing services, I got to know sendinblue and decided to try it since one of the things I LIKE MORE is its FREE version, usually all the other services offer a pretty low limit of contacts in their free version, but sendinblue is not like that, they offer unlimited contacts in their free version and a limit of 40,000 emails to the MONTH! this is totally incredible !!

additional to this, its easy integration with other platforms such as wordpress, blogger, ecommerce programs is very practical and easy to configure, it is a very easy to use service and with incredible quality, in general I love everything but what I have said is what I like the most, the super accessible price, it's easy use and the easy integration

What do you dislike?

Actually there is almost nothing bad to say, my experience with the service has been incredible, the only thing I could comment is the telephone verification of the account in which I had some problem since I did not get the confirmation message and maybe this could be happen to some users, this is easy to fix, after asking for the verification code you just need to communicate with the support and they are ready to send you the code.

Recommendations to others considering the product

sendinblue is one of the best email services, if you read this review do not hesitate to take it as your first option, I assure you that you will not regret

Benefits solved many, integration with our ecommerce and wordpress platforms are no longer a problem, newsletters always arrive on time, manage contacts and scriptors is very easy, configure phone messages for our users is also possible. In general we have solved an infinity of problems.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SendinBlue
SendinBlue review by Diarmaid C.
Diarmaid C.

"I would recommend SenInBlue to anyone"

What do you like best?

I love that you can have an unlimited amount of contacts, and you only get charged for mails you'll actually send. I don't like other companies policy of charging for contacts, especially when you may not actually mail them regularly.

What do you dislike?

I have yet to find something I dislike in all honesty.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I found SendInBlue to not only have some of the most competitive pricing, but to be extremely helpful to free customers while they set their campaigns, etc in motion initially.

SendInBlue also seems to be one of the only companies allowing users to accumulate contacts without being charged extra, simply for doing well and growing. Instead they charge for the volume of mail you'll send, which I believe is much more appropriate.

With SendInBlue I am building a contact list for future releases, etc. Their mailing campaign setup is easy to use, and I look forward to making use of their automation features also. Their confirmation template for subscribers allowed me to add a file, which I use to entice readers onto my mailing list with a bonus chapter.

What Email Marketing solution do you use?

SendinBlue review by maria c.
maria c.

"a software that plans to solve the creations and developments of the relationships through email ca"

What do you like best?

For our company it is very important to have this software with a price very comparable to our budget. Its ergonomic design gives you nothing to complain about and the functional coverage is decent: the mass mailing of emails, SMS, email response editor, Creation of workflow to automate your communication, has a large capacity of email addresses and is efficient to carry out your processes, has a main interface and is very easy to use. It also includes very advanced CRM features such as: segmentation of contacts based on criteria of transactional behavior, SendinBlue is a very low cost solution that is ideal for small businesses. has an intuitive and simple interface presents multiple predesigned templates and segmentation of lists that facilitate the work in each shipment. Something favorable about this software is that it offers different packages according to the needs of each client, from free for a shipment of up to 9,000 mails per month to personalized plans for more than 120,000 shipments per month.

What do you dislike?

we do not like that the functions of the emails are very small and at low speed, SendinBlue a delay length can be filled only if you increase your user base significantly. Today, SendinBlue users are limited when they want to establish a very powerful marketing strategy that can not be limited to simply sending emails. the software needs to apply more functions for the user to complete them. It has complex features to mitigate them, the reporting tools are very basic

In our company, through this software, we plan to solve the creations and developments of the relationships through email campaigns, transactional emails and SMS messages, optimizing the database of our contacts and organizing the specific events that They will be carried out

SendinBlue review by James C.
James C.

"Hands down the best E-mail Marketing Tool for the money."

What do you like best?

The pricing tier & not forcing users to upgrade if they have large email contact lists. Most e-mail marketing companies make you pay more the larger your e-mail databases are. Fortunately SendinBlue does not. They are by far the most cost effective way to maintain an e-mail marketing campaign.

What do you dislike?

The amount of time it takes to verify an account. After signing up you'll receive an email stating it may take up to 24 hours to verify an account. Thankfully mine went a lot faster (6 hours), but it would be nice to speed this up. Even with this downside, I still highly recommend this service for e-mail marketing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sign up. Best value for your money. If you're reading this stop and go sign up already. Seriously. Go now.

Monthly and weekly e-mail marketing campaigns. Storing a database of emails. Making sure duplicate emails entered don't receive duplicate marketing emails. Creation of email templates. Sending out test emails.

SendinBlue review by luis g.
luis g.

"solution for email marketing"

What do you like best?

It really is pretty good in its functions, it fulfills normally everything it offers, personally it helps me to send mass emails with a really different aspect to the typical business email, I can send my offers to my client lists with the certainty that these emails will reach your inbox and not your spam tray, I can measure where my customers are clicking and measure what type of emails they like most for a future conversion, in addition, in the same way I can send SMS, sendinblue me helps to serve my clients in different ways with these options, which is a tool that I use at least once a day.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like is that the customer service system lacks some improvements, it does not have a live chat to answer questions or problems, plus they charge for consulting any problem via telephone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Segment the public with the statistics given by sendinblue before starting to send the emails

with sendinblue I can send both mass emails to clients, and even better I can send information or news via SMS to many users simultaneously

SendinBlue review by Yomaira Cecilia R.
Yomaira Cecilia R.

"Excellent marketing tool at the best price"

What do you like best?

Sendinblue is the best option to carry out marketing campaigns through emails, this software also has the tool to send transactional emails. The cost varies by the amount of emails sent and even then the rate is cheap, the relationships with the customers stronger and everything turns out to be very easy to handle with each innovative feature.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to add, I do not dislike anything. Your technical support is the best, it is always there for me.

Before we used to work with Mailchimp and Mandrill but since we discovered Sendinblue we left behind these software, Sendinblue has captured all our needs giving them an easy solution, providing clearer objectives and with great capacity to send emails. Multiple campaigns and database of contacts that are managed.

SendinBlue review by Esteban V.
Esteban V.

"Really good pricing structure! Great for sending massive emails"

What do you like best?

It is very cheap to send emails through Sendinblue. Also deliverability of emails is very good and it is easy to implement an html email template. The platform has improved considerably and now it is possible to send SMS messages. The tool works well for transactional emails or marketing automation processes. Additionally, it is very easy to manage or edit large databases or lists of contacts.

What do you dislike?

Platform doesn’t have features like ab resting and reports could be more robust. For example, it could have email heat maps. Also, it doesn't have integrations with the most important CRMs which makes it difficult to know the real performance of the campaigns.

Using the API may be tricky and will always require programming knowledge.

The forms alternative that they provide is difficult to customize and not always work as expected. Those forms don't integrate well with CRMs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Before making a longer commitment, hire a monthly plan at the beginning to make sure the functionalities that Sendinblue has meet your requirements. Try the SMS functionality. I started using Sendinblue for the email marketing platform but have remained a client because it is one of the few tools that allow me to send SMS notifications.

Sending emails to a large database and automating communication based on how users interact on our website. Having email marketing and SMS communication in the same platform helps us save costs and makes it easier to report and measure performance.

SendinBlue review by Roshan B.
Roshan B.

"The Best Emailing Partner For Rest of Your Life"

What do you like best?

I started my journey with SendinBlue with 1001 questions in mind. How will it work, how much effort I should put in and the amount I should spend? But to my surprise, it was like a cakewalk. step by step guidance with ease of use technology, drag and drop options to design the best campaigns you could ever imagine, that too on your own. on the top Pricing always economical and budget friendly. This is the most important point any business person looks at. Above all the deliverability. I think they stand by their promise 100 out of 100% every single email goes out of their server. What more is required for a business person, finally his/her email appearing in his/her customer's inbox. Always protecting the privacy of a recipient.

What do you dislike?

SendinBlue has the capability to bring in more and more features and adopting the latest technology. Enjoying the genuineness and quality services of SendinBlue I have a lot of expectations, and just they are delayed to catch up the next generation market.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am always ready and will be ready to recommend SendinBlue for the utmost care it takes for its customers in keeping its promise. They will be ready to loose a good billing customer but not one small good customer. because at the end of the day customer satisfaction is what matters a lot to them than minting money from customers. I think more than money making machines they are customer friendly.

I was facing troubles in sending marketing emails since the majority of service providers are not reliable. and always has a question mark whether my mail reached Inbox or not. But with SendinBlue I can rest on the back and work on other pending issues. Seriously before SendinBlue, I spend more than 1750 USD in one month and to my surprise, everything went in vain. majority of my emails ended in spam. Sometimes I used to get emails from SendinBlue mentioning to check the email database since it is against GDPR policies. They are ready to loose business but never compromised on their quality services. The care they take about customers is exceptionally awesome.

SendinBlue review by martha s.
martha s.

"massive message delivery with great effectiveness."

What do you like best?

it is a good method to be able to do email marketing in a very effective way ... I use this tool to offer to my list of clients all my offers of cruises, besides that it allows me to introduce in a single mail a template that I can modify to my pleasure to put relevant images and text to achieve a greater% conversion of my promotions. sendiblue also allows me to classify my client lists, I can classify them by age, which makes my job easier and also allows me to send different travel offers depending on the ages, so that my ad is as effective as possible. Really, this tool is perfect for email marketing

What do you dislike?

the only thing I do not like is their technical support, they should improve the response time or add a live chat

Recommendations to others considering the product

My recommendation is that they should improve their customer service system

As I mentioned before, I can send my offers to my clients through emails in a massive and effective way, since I know that my emails will not reach the spam tray, but that they will arrive in your inbox, besides that I can measure whether they opened the mail or not, in my work I use it constantly

SendinBlue review by Rudolph B.
Rudolph B.

"Newsletter Blues"

What do you like best?

SendinBlue is very user-friendly and anyone can follow the prompts to build their own professional newsletter. What I also like best is that we usually have someone on our mailing list asking how we did our newsletters. This shows that people notice and take time to read them!

What do you dislike?

To be honest, I used a previous system and it was tedious and difficult to understand the prompts, and they had no interaction from any customer relations. SendinBlue contacts you and I never wait long. I am sorry, as a novice, I honestly can't fault their service and system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it once!

There is an old saying that says 'where communication breaks down, imagination takes over'. SendinBlue is a wonderful tool to show our sponsors that we are still working hard at our purpose and we set out to inform them on a regular basis. Further, the system allows you to build your own client base and keep everyone equally informed and shows them where they can invest.

SendinBlue review by Wladimir D.
Wladimir D.

" As perfect for development teams as for marketing teams"

What do you like best?

Dev things that we like.

- The transactional API is really easy and quick to set up.

- A lot a technologies supported and ready to use with a great documentation.

- I also really appreciate the pricing plan which is very reasonable for a startup.

- Availability of the API.

Marketing things:

- Test email functionality

- UI is simple but really functional

- accompaniment for the RGPD

- customer service tuned and available

What do you dislike?

It's perfect in a functional way but maybe, some things to improve:

- Bootstrap look & feel of the UI

- Dev Tools and API error messages improvment

We save a lot of time by using the sendinblue API for our transactional email and for our marketing email.

Managing our customer database is secured and really simple. We can be focused on content and delivering content and dont worry about technical.

SendinBlue review by Lord Mario O.
Lord Mario O.

"Good tool for sending emails."

What do you like best?

With incredible tools SendinBlue attracted us instantly, we had some time deciding on the best software for our marketing emails and campaign tracking, transactional emails and speed of delivery is what we like most of SendinBlue.

What do you dislike?

There are some tools that are deficient and others how to get the emails that were bounced, because they need a solution so that we can access them more easily.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A good solution if you need to send large amounts of mail without going to stop in the unwanted tray.

The list of contacts and subscriptions is managed very quickly, the delivery of newsletters and the tracking with delivery reports and even when the mail is opened is a great part, we have been able to give a very precise follow-up to our marketing campaigns and with a lot of emails at a low price.

SendinBlue review by Julie W.
Julie W.

"SendinBlue is the BEST!"

What do you like best?

SendinBlue fills the need for our church to schedule daily "Thought for Today" ahead of time. We changed ISPs and our current provider does not offer that feature. SendinBlue has other features that we will use as we go along. We really like how you can create your email to be viewed on a desktop, laptop, tablet, or phone and have it look great on all of them!

What do you dislike?

So far we like everything about SendinBlue!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I heartily recommend SendinBlue!!

We are solving the problem of getting out daily emails with a "Thought for Today" for each day. Our congregants miss them when they do not come, and they are so glad that SendinBlue has provided us a way to do this without having to manually send one each and every day! Thank you SendinBlue! We can also send out scheduled reminders for events that are upcoming, which is very beneficial!

SendinBlue review by Dollivan C.
Dollivan C.

"Simple et très complet"

What do you like best?

Ce que j'aime avant tout chez Sendinblue, c'est sa simplicité. Je n'ai jamais regardé les tutos proposés gratuitement et je parviens tout de même a créer des campagnes de mailing, à faire du marketing automation etc. Et si vous avez une question, il y a une équipe très réactive pour répondre à vos besoins.

What do you dislike?

Ce que je n'aime pas chez Sendinblue... difficile à trouver pour l'instant. Je l'utilise pour créer des campagnes de mailing et pour faire du marketing automation uniquement. Je dois avouer que pour l'instant je n'ai rien à dire. Peut-être offrir plus de personnalisation pour les mails ?

La plupart des autres systèmes de mailing sont en anglais est pas assez intuitif. Moi qui suis français, j'ai trouvé Sendinblue très approprié à mes besoins.

SendinBlue review by marcos g.
marcos g.

"an excellent software that handles mass email providers"

What do you like best?

For our company it is very important to have this software with a price very comparable to our budget, it has a great capacity of email addresses and it is efficient to carry out its processes, it has a buan interface, it is very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

we dislike that the functions of emails are very small, and low speed, the software needs to apply more features to be complete for the user. It has complex features to allay them, the reporting tools are very basic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

make an update to improve and optimize the database of contacts and organize events, should lower the prices of their services

In our company, through this software, you plan to solve the optimization of the database of our contacts and organize the specific events to be carried out

SendinBlue review by Janet G.
Janet G.

"An affordable e-mail marketing service. Great for beginners who are on a budget."

What do you like best?

They have a free plan which is enough to start with.

The paid plans are more affordable compared to the plans of other e-mail marketing plans.

They offer unlimited contacts even in the free plan.

Their customer service has been very helpful and quick so far.

What do you dislike?

You can"t send e-mails right away after you have registered but need to contact their customer service to make some necessary settings.

The opt-in forms are too basic.

You can't create landing pages which has become more important nowadays when promoting your products or services.

Compared to another e-mail marketing service I used before, the dashboard and all its features is more complex and less intuitive. It takes some time to get familiar with how to use all of the features.

I couldn't find a way myself to restore accidentally deleted subscribers, meaning I couldn't find a trash bin where all deleted subscribers are stored. Maybe I have missed that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should start with the free plan to see if it suits your business and needs. Whenever you have an issue, don't hesitate to contact their customer service. It has been very supportive in my experience.

I'm using Sendinblue to stay in contact with my readers and customers and to inform them about updates on my educational printables blog, new educational printables I have created and to share free printables with them. Their free plan and their affordable paid plans make it possible for me to stay within my budget which is still tight as a relatively new entrepreneur.

SendinBlue review by User

"Value for Money and excellent support "

What do you like best?

The quality of service is very good and the price also comparing to other solutions. The most valuable as well is the easy relationship and the reactivity of the support team; they answer to my questions and to my issues very quickly and efficiently…and it is not a bot!

What do you dislike?

I would like to see improvement in « scheduling the newsletter » (the last step before send emails campaign) I mean I would like to have the possibility to schedule sending for several days at different time (ex: Monday at 9am / Wednesday at 10am / Friday at 6am…) one shot and without suspension of the campaign in order to change the day & time of sending.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good service, good price and good support…What else!

The business target is to reach potential clients and show them my product. I started few months ago so the benefit for the moment is to understand the behavior of prospects and estimate the percentage of interest in my product. This thanks to the report dash board.

SendinBlue review by Oluwajoba O.
Oluwajoba O.

"Great Tool For Getting Started With Email Marketing"

What do you like best?

1. Free To Use: Sendinblue offers a free version which I currently use. A lot of Autoresponders out their require a monthly subscription even if you do not have a lot of subscribers. Sendinblue is great for getting your feet wet in the Autoresponder emailing side of your business

2. Campaigns are super easy to setup. I have experience using other autoresponder services and I would say that when it comes to campaign creation and even setting up your email list, sendinblue is quite easy and straight forward.

3. Customer support is good. I have had to contact their support a few times and they were quite helpful and friendly

What do you dislike?

No landing page builder. Unlike other autoresponders out there, Sendinblue does not have a proper landing page builder so you will need other apps to create your landing pages

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sendinblue is good for people who are new to email marketing. When starting out you need a free solution like this one unless you really know what you are doing. I once paid for an autoresponder for one year without any returns because I did not know you could get an autoresponder free so, do not be like me, get sendinblue for free

I currently use Sendinblue for my main ecommerce website and I use it to capture emails from my customers as well as email from optin forms on my website

I use it to send marketing emails to my subscribers whenever I want

SendinBlue review by Tracey W.
Tracey W.

"One of the easiest online services I have ever used"

What do you like best?

SendinBlue is very easy to set up and use. The templates are beautiful and customizable for my needs. I work with small non-profits, with little to no computer knowledge, so the user-friendly interface is wonderful!

What do you dislike?

My only complaint would be not enough newsletter templates, and no clear instructions for how to print out the content so we can send a paper copy to those who don't use email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the trail period to evaluate the ease and ask questions. I had a question and they responded within 24 hours.

For two of the non-profits I work with, the major problem being solved is improving communication. SendinBlue allows us to set up and send out newsletters and communication on a regular basis. We can layout a newsletter in bits and pieces, and finally send it out on time. I was even able to go to Italy for two weeks, and I had three campaigns go out successfully while I was gone!

SendinBlue review by Nona H.
Nona H.

"Free platform with a lot of possibilities!"

What do you like best?

SendInBlue gave me the opportunity to send a newsletter for free!

- They have a good free program, if you want more you can pay for it (not expensive)

- They have a lot of possibilities designing your newsletter (They also have templates)

- You can check every traffic about your newsletter'

- They check if your contactlist is gathered in a good way (so with privacy rules and all)

- You can send as much e-mails as you want

What do you dislike?

- You could only send 300 e-mails per day, but i used the free program, so i didn't complain!

Recommendations to others considering the product

easy to use with a lot of possibilities.

sending a newsletter

SendinBlue review by Ludovic P.
Ludovic P.

"Vraiment pratique et intuitif"

What do you like best?

SendinBlue est pour nos besoins actuels, gratuit, pratique et intuitif. On a le sentiment d'être bien pris en main et une aide constante est apportée, que se soit pas des tutoriels ou par une aide extérieure. Les imports de contacts sont pratiques, la gestion des newsletters est évidente et les rapports nous permettent d'avoir un retour sur nos campagnes.

SendInBlue est pour moi le meilleur routeur d’emailing sur le marché : l’interface est claire, l’offre simple et limpide. Le tout en français avec de vrais professionnels au bout du fil (ou du mail) pour avoir un soutien technique lors du paramétrage de notre compte par exemple ou automation.

What do you dislike?

Pas grand chose… ll faut que je pousse plus mes recherches sur l'automation

Sendinblue me permet actuellement de mettre en place des newsletters et autres routages de mails gratuitement, avant d'aller plus loin avec leurs services

SendinBlue review by Roselyne L.
Roselyne L.

"in French language and easy to yse thanks the help of sendinblue staff"

What do you like best?

Sendinblue is easy to use, and the fact that is in French language is very good. What I prefer is that you have the possibility to be helped by a direct chat or the customer service is very helpfull and free even if you use the free version of sendinblue. It will be a good help for my business. In second way, it is possible to send attached document without to linked it with a special web page. The attached document can be takken directly from the computer.

What do you dislike?

the 300 mails a day as maximum and you have to come back in the system in orden to send the rest.

When i don't know how to do something, I can receive very quickly an help from the customer service. I am not blocked anymore.

SendinBlue review by Anurag T.
Anurag T.

"Advance Email Marketing with SendinBlue"

What do you like best?

Easy for a beginner to use.

I am very pleased with the product and service. As a total beginner, I found it quite easy to use. When I had a question, the support service responded immediately.

My subsequent email campaigns has already produced positive results, which has put a big smile on my face.

What do you dislike?

Scalability issues.

Lacks third party integrations.

Split testing

All these features are missing from the solution at this point of time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it. Its a googd solution for Small and Medium Businesses (SMBs)

Increasing the number of returning customers via cheap email channels. A few email campaigns have been very useful in increasing engagement with customers. Also, list management becomes easy with sendinblue email marketing solution.

SendinBlue review by Sébastien R.
Sébastien R.

"Un outil top + une équipe disponible = le combo gagnant"

What do you like best?

Après avoir utiliser d'autre services d'emailing, je trouve que Sendinblue est simple de fonctionnement même dans des opérations poussées :

- l'A/B testing : est d'une facilité déconcertante à mettre en place.

- la relance d'email aux seuls contacts qui n'ont pas ouvert le précédent mail est tout aussi simple.

- la gestion des contacts et l'import de liste.

Il y a aussi l'équipe derrière l'outil qui répond toujours présents, rapidement et en français.

Bref, il n'y a pas juste une chose que je préfère, mais une multitude.

What do you dislike?

Il n'y a plus d'application donc la gestion via smartphone ou tablette doit se faire en se connectant au site, dommage.

Je rencontrais des problèmes de mails bloqués par certaines boîtes mails, ce qui est moins le cas avec Sendinblue, donc mon taux de réception mail est bien meilleur.

Le fait qu'il existe une option SMS est un vrai plus.

SendinBlue review by Ana F.
Ana F.

"La alternativa perfecta en Email Marketing"

What do you like best?

SendInBlue es una herramienta de email marketing con un plan gratuita realmente útil y eficaz. Es competidor directo de MailChimp y podemos afirmar que cuenta con el 95% de las funciones de éste. Algunas de las mejores y más utilizadas funciones de SendInBlue son la función de autorespuesta, el asistente para formularios de contacto, la posibilidad de trackear los envíos y recibir estadísticas, la inclusión de un gran abanico de plantillas profesionales totalmente adaptativas, gratuitas y personalizables, la integración con Google Analytics, o la capacidad para segmentar la lista de contactos de manera sencilla.

What do you dislike?

Nadie regala nada y es por ello que, aunque su versión gratuita es muy completa y perfecta para pequeñas empresas, SendInBlue es una herramienta freemium en la que si queremos ampliar los límites de envío o contactos, o implementar nuevas funcionalidades muy útiles deberemos pasar por caja y contratar un plan de pago adaptado a nuestras necesidades.

Recommendations to others considering the product

La implementación de SendInBlue con tu negocio puede ser realmente útil para maximizar beneficios y atraer y mantener a tu audiencia. Haz uso de esta enorme herramienta de Marketing Online para mejorar tus resultados a final de año.

SendInBlue nos permite conseguir conversiones hasta 3 veces más que sólo con el uso de redes sociales. Además las posibilidades de personalización son muy extensas así como la capacidad para hacernos incrementar las ventas cruzadas de nuestros productos o promover el upselling. Esta herramienta es accesible e inmediata y nos permitirá mantenernos en la mente de nuestros consumidores y de los clientes potenciales de nuestro segmento objetivo.

SendinBlue review by David D.
David D.

"Sendinblue is a real easy to use solution"

What do you like best?

We wanted to have a transactionnal smtp solution and we have tested a lot of providers. SendinBlue was really easy to use and the information on how to setup and configure were really clear (DNS, accounts...). You can try easely and for free this solution for an amount of 500 mails a day.

We also use it now for marketing campains and people can manage it without IT needs.

What do you dislike?

In the report module, there can be more exportable views.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the step by step guide for a campaign !

We now have a standard for connecting our CRM product to smtp and follow the good Delivery of the mails sent via our workflows.

SendinBlue review by Alejandro Z.
Alejandro Z.

"Ideal para PYMEs (Pequeña y Mediana Empresa)"

What do you like best?

Uno de los factores clave de esta herramienta online de email marketing es la posibilidad de enviar hasta 9000 emails al mes de forma totalmente gratuita. Además permite a sus usuarios realizar el seguimiento o tracking de las campañas de email marketing programadas así como de los emails transaccionales. Otro factor positivo para la utilización de esta herramienta es el gran abanico de plantillas de diseño gratuitas al alcance de todas que, además, están diseñadas de forma totalmente responsive; lo cual quiere decir que se adaptarán en todo momento a la pantalla del dispositivo en el que se está abriendo el email.

What do you dislike?

Principalmente la dificultad para integrar esta herramientas con otras herramientas del sector o con otros software de terceros. Al contrario que Mailchimp, que es la herramienta más extendida del mercado actualmente en cuanto a email marketing y marketing online transaccional, SendinBlue aún no está lo suficientemente extendida para lograr que otros software desarrollen sus productos para aceptar la compatibilidad con éste. Tampoco nos da la opción de crear newsletter de tipo Doble Optin en el cual la persona ratifica el deseo de recibir publicidad de los temas de interés por parte de nuestra compañía.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Inmejorable alternativa gratuita a MailChimp.

La herramienta de email marketing SendinBlue es un proveedor de servicios de correo electrónico transaccional y de automatización que nos permite diseñar, programar y enviar de forma masiva mensajes de correo electrónico y SMS. De esta forma permite crear una conexión empresa-cliente a través de la cual interactuar con nuestra audiencia realizando acciones de promoción y fidelización de forma mucho más cómoda, sencilla, eficaz y, además, medible. Podremos crear fácilmente correos electrónicos atractivos gracias a su sencillo diseñador basado en arrastrar y soltar elemntos, además de proporcionarnos una amplia selección de plantillas totalmente responsive. Enviamos nuestros correos electrónicos perfectamente diseñados y programados a las personas adecuadas gracias a la herramienta de creación de campañas pudiendo así maximizar el retorno de la inversión (ROI) además de analizarlos a través de sus informes. Todo ello de forma totalmente gratuita para una PYME y, en caso de ampliación del negocio, posibilidad de ampliar el plan a precios realmente económicos.

SendinBlue review by Arpit C.
Arpit C.

"Simple and Powerful"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to get started with SendinBlue and that I could easily delete contacts from my list when adding test contacts via the API. The Automation features are really powerful and the visual builder makes it dead easy for anyone to understand and make changes. Support is also pretty good. Highly recommended.

What do you dislike?

During the onboarding, it asked me to complete certain steps which is fine but it said "complete steps to activate the account" which I found really confusing as I was trying to test the API which didn't really need me to complete those steps. I think the content can be improved to make it easier for first-time users to understand what they mean by "activate".

Sending automated emails based on custom events on third-party services. It's amazing how you can trigger workflows via the API and it makes it really easy to create automated workflows without even going inside the dashboard, which saves a lot of time.

SendinBlue review by Diego G.
Diego G.

"SendInBlue para email marketing con costes bajos"

What do you like best?

Utilizamos SendInblue para envíos de email marketing. Lo que más me gusta es su precio, que es muy competitivo. Además está todo perfectamente escrito en español, lo cual nos facilita las cosas.

El módulo de Automatication funciona a la perfección, puedes crear muchos escenarios condicionales y siempre funciona genial.

What do you dislike?

Lo que menos me gusta de SendInBlue es su editor de plantillas de email. Puede ser útil para crear de forma fácil y rápida alguna plantilla, pero desde luego se queda corta de funcionalidades si quieres hacer una plantilla más profesional. Además el código HTML que autogenera no es especialmente limpio.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lo recomiendo porque es más barato que muchos de la competencia.

En mi empresa lo utilizamos para todos los procesos de email marketing. Esto es, lo utilizamos para lanzar campañas automáticas de correos masivos. También utilizamos su módulo de Automatication para crear escenarios condicionales para algunos contactos. También para email transaccional, cuando un usuario deja sus datos en nuestra página web.

SendinBlue review by katherine g.
katherine g.

"corporate email management"

What do you like best?

is a complete application to send advertising by mail, you can make campaigns, edit text, you can program and also gives you detailed statistics of the process

What do you dislike?

the basic version is a bit limited, should have a little more scope due to the volume of customers in companies

Recommendations to others considering the product

This platform helps you organize advertising campaigns for your customers, the information comes through campaigns programs and gives you a detailed report of those campaigns. it is an excellent tool to send mass emails and follow up on customers

I have been able to attract clients through the programmed campaigns that I do every month by mail, the detailed report that it provides gives me the ability to see who accepts my product and who does not

SendinBlue review by Sreeraj R.
Sreeraj R.

"Great and Economicalite"

What do you like best?

It's fast and easy way to communicate to your contacts. Whether it's a marketing email for your products or invite to your event it does rhe job perfectly and provide you a detailed report of the delivered,clickers,unsubsribers.

More importantly it's free up to 300 emails per day.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing much. You can't ask more for free.

I had to spend lot of time in sending individual marketing emails or invites to our events with a personal touch which bcc won't provide.

Send in blue has my contacts organized and I am able to send all within few minutes.

SendinBlue review by Stephane L.
Stephane L.

"Pourquoi j'aime Sendinblue!"

What do you like best?

J'ai apprécié les diverses fonctionnalités qu'on peut ajuster selon ses besoins et goûts.

On peut envoyer des messages très classiques ou avec un style plus colorés, genre artistiques, il y a beaucoup de versatilités d'options.

What do you dislike?

Parfois , on doit chercher pour bien faire fonctionnalités comme par exemple le Drag'n drop pour introduire images; cependant une fois la technicité maîtrisée, ça devient un jeu d'enfants.

Le service à la clientèle est très proactif pour apporter des solutions, bravo l'équipe de support!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Il est bon parfois de comparer avec des compagnies similaires pour se faire une bonne idée.

moi, j'étais fatigué de voir tant de compagnies américaines prendre une vaste part du marché alors que celle ci offre des services en français et ça ,c'est un plus énorme...

Je ne fait pas de business avec eux, j'ai un blogue alors la question ne me concerne pas ...

SendinBlue review by José Miguel C.
José Miguel C.

"The cost-benefit relationship is great"

What do you like best?

I've been using other providers before, like AWS and MailChimp and, the cost-benefit relationship that Sendinblue offers is simply the best. you can use the same plan, both for email campaigns and for transactional email. Great interface, fast and easy to use. Intuitive reports.

What do you dislike?

In the beginning, you need to be manually approved based on your profile and your DB. If you need to send an email campaign in a hurry, it's kind of stressful... understandable, but stressful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We are a marketing agency so, the intuitive and easy to use interface allows us (a marketing team) to manage the service. There's no need to bother the IT team.

SendinBlue review by Larry B.
Larry B.

"SendinBlue is so easy to use, yet has a full feature set!"

What do you like best?

Everything you want to do in an email marketing tool is intuitive and easy to do. The email creation area is well thought out and makes it a breeze to create professional looking emails.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if there were better reporting tools with better analytics so I could more easily tell what's working and what isn't.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SendinBlue has an easy to use interface and a full feature set, which makes it easy to accomplish your marketing goals. Try it - you'll like it!

We need multiple sets of automated emails to introduce our solution to new contacts, to share advanced concepts with graduates of the Intro series, and information about new products/successes to share with our customers.

SendinBlue review by Anton K.
Anton K.

"Sendinblue is the best email marketing service out here, it has everything you need in one provider"

What do you like best?

I like that I was able to consolidate 4 different cloud services under one roof, Sendinblue has everything you need or your email marketing and automation needs.

What do you dislike?

The process of adding new contacts can be tedious sometimes but you have to understand that they really do care that your mails always get to their destination and that means making sure no spam is sent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easier contact uploading and updating.

I was looking for one provider that would have everything that I needed. I use to have Mailjet for transactional email sending, Sendwithus for template email sending and Mailchimp for email marketing.

Sendinblue has everything you need under one roof! It has transactional, marketing, bultin mail editor, plus they also have SMS sending and receiving, automation (which works great) and the support guys are awesome.

SendinBlue review by Administrator

"IMPOSSIBLE to work with"

What do you like best?

Really.... maybe the easy way to customise the look of the newsletters themselves but totally not worth it in my opinion.

What do you dislike?

Communication - incomplete info - it is SO hard to find the correct info.

I am no techno phobe - my assistant definitely is very capable too and even with using Google to search up what they could possibly mean, we still did not get it...

It was hard to import the list we had and then I had to prove we got them genuinely - we were trying to transfer over from Mailchimp. SO I totally get they need to check it but the way they went about it just made it out like we were assumed to be dodgy... We had to prove ourselves,, we were definitely NOT welcomed with open arms PLUS the terminology used in their communications; totally not user friendly

Then we had issues with credits because it turned out; when you have confirmation emails sent out on subscriber forms, you actually need credits... not that we could find CLEAR information about that AT ALL... we asked customer service and just got another crazy confusing reply.....

Now we are having issues with sending as the open rate or bounce rate or whatever rate was too low/too high.

It doesn't state anywhere what it needs to be.... and as I had stated to them before; we were just re-instating this list so we were bound to have some unsubscribers... But TBH I have no idea why our account has now been SUSPENDED!! until we BUY a dedicated IP that is.... yeah right...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't go there - you have to jump through SO many hoops! and then when you want to find more info to understand what they mean, it is either not there, it is not clear OR they try to push you into buying more... ridiculous

none as I am running from it as fast as I can

SendinBlue review by Oz Y.
Oz Y.

"SendinBlue is better than the rest"

What do you like best?

Getting started with SiB is easy and cost effective for small organizations, the interface is smooth and accessing + exporting data is simple. I've used 'blue at two companies now without ever running into an issue, the support team is communicative and helpful in getting things going which alone is light years ahead of their competitors in itself.

What do you dislike?

The brand new interface changes are still a it clunky and the KB is a bit of a hassle to navigate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We ran trials on Mailjet, Elastic, and Sendgrid when deciding who to move on from Mandrill/Mailchimp to and SendInBlue was the clear winner in all categories and have been great ever since.

The ability to use a robust campaign and transactional email system without huge setup, maintenance and administrative costs and processes is great.

SendinBlue review by Emilie I.
Emilie I.

"Un système d'envoi de newsletters idéal"

What do you like best?

Interface intuitive, facile d'utilisation, design agréable

Rapports de campagnes complets,

Format d'emails responsive, répondant aux normes RGPD

Idéal quand on débute dans la création de campagnes emailings pour une petite entreprise

What do you dislike?

Je n'ai pas remarqué de points négatifs !

Peut-être le fait de ne pas pouvoir envoyer à plus de 300 contacts un emailing et de ne pas avoir accès à toutes les fonctionnalités pour le rapport (quand on a accès uniquement à la formule gratuite), mais cela ne m'a pas dérangé dans mon travail, j'avais les éléments principaux dont j'avais besoin.

Recommendations to others considering the product

N'hésitez pas à essayer la version gratuite ! Cela peut suffire pour une petite structure.

SendinBlue est parfait pour envoyer des campagnes d'emailings / newsletter, et permet de créer rapidement un format d'emailing lisible et fonctionnel.

SendinBlue review by Karen M.
Karen M.

"Great for Small Businesses"

What do you like best?

For the amount of marketing emails I send out monthly, it's free and affordable. The platform is straightforward and easy to use for creating emails and newsletters. , You basically start with a blank layout and create your own campaign from scratch with your own graphics. You can import numerous graphics and edit these as well as edit the background colors, fonts, and layout.

What do you dislike?

There are no graphic design templates to start your campaign ad. Layouts are limited.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it, you'll be happy with their customer service and the simplicity of using their product!

Affordable/free small business marketing option for newsletters and marketing. Doesn't cut into my costs and fits my marketing needs.

SendinBlue review by Andraž .
Andraž .

"Simple and powerfool tool"

What do you like best?

I like te way you can easy see all statitics for all campains and you can filter it like you need it. It is also very easy to import contacts. Speaking of contacts it is also very easy handeling with contacts, like ordering in groups and thinks like that.

What do you dislike?

I would realy like a bit more functions on email editing. There is vrey limited set of avalible finctions and it would be nice to ad a few more. It would be rely nice to bave a posibilitx to see what adresses was hard and soft bounce. Because of that i cannot check if tehere is problem with email address in address book or it does not exist any more or what.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great SW, if developement will go to right direction it will be huge.

If you are a small or medium buisenes company and your core buisenes is not marketing and you are using email marketing from time to time to imform customers i will higly recoment Send in blue to you. It is simle, if you are using it in smal scale it is cheep and it is overall enough for small buiseney.

We are using it for email marketing. We can easyly reach our customers and we increse our saling numbers. Befor we were not using any email marketing tool and as we see now it is suitable for our needs and wants.

SendinBlue review by Ronan P.
Ronan P.

"Quick start with configurations for pro"

What do you like best?

After juste few minutes of configuration you can send professional emails .

The plateforme is easy to use and you can easily find help in support or in the documentation.

What do you dislike?

As a low cost emailing plateforme, you can't find everything you need in the email templates like four blocs responsive or mailto links

Recommendations to others considering the product

you work with European data and you search the best quality price report Sendinblue is a good choice.

After building a newsletter template and a abandonned cart template

i can spend more time on content an optimized my technical effort propertly.

SendinBlue review by Federico B.
Federico B.

"The best email marketing service"

What do you like best?

After trying several email marketing services, I got to know Sendinblue and decided to try it. I found that Sendinblue is the best option to carry out marketing campaigns through emails. I've tried the software in different companies and it was always good. The tool works well for transactional emails or marketing automation processes.

What do you dislike?

Actually there is almost nothing bad to say, my experience with the service has been good. I think that the best thing that they can do is to improve the details of the black list contact. The opt-in forms are too basic.

I've used Sendinblue to send informations to students to send DEM and now i use it to send press communication. I've improved all my communications with my contacts

SendinBlue review by Victor F.
Victor F.

"Absolutely horrible and dishonest company to be avoided at all costs"

What do you like best?

Nothing. It was cheap, but not worth it in the end of the day. I made huge losses as a consequence of the extremely poor service.

What do you dislike?

Your service in absolutely awful. Out of seven campaigns sent major problems with six of them. Emails strangely go into many subscribers spambox (which didn't happen with mailchimp). They never look at requests the same day and often responses are useless. They absolutely never answer their customer service phone (I tried about 50 times). Unbelievably unprofessional.

You also LIE to your customers by blocking the account for no reason and then try to to force to sell an IP address on people.

DO NOT USE THIS PROVIDER

Recommendations to others considering the product

AVOID IT

Newsletter

SendinBlue review by Daniel S.
Daniel S.

"Greatest Mail Provider tested so far"

What do you like best?

At Cherry Pulp, we tested a lot of Mail providers (Mailchimp, mailjet, etc) and SendinBlue is by far the best for us.

The app is very user-friendly and it's easy to configure a domain name.

The automation mails and sms features is a killer features for us. And the support answer very quickly.

What do you dislike?

Even if it's user-friendly, some link to go to a campaign could be better integrated (instead of making a return back with the navigator).

We solve the problem to handle and send emails for all our customers

SendinBlue review by Karim M.
Karim M.

"service d'emailing très sérieux"

What do you like best?

le contact avec le support possible par téléphone est très efficace, bien sur toujours possible de les contacter via système classique de tickets.

La qualité de la délivrabilité est excellente, ceci grâce à leur système de sécurisation des fichiers clients , ceci sans que cela soit contraignant pour le client.

What do you dislike?

pour l'instant , j'aime tout, mais reste exigent... à suivre.

contact de nos adhérents facilité , avec possibilité de campagnes sms , respectant nos adhérents.

SendinBlue review by Violette W.
Violette W.

"Excellente experience et service irréprochable "

What do you like best?

-Fiabilité et professionnalisme du système (répond aux normes légales, RGPD, bonne délivrabilité et suivi..)

-Facilité d'utilisation : système drag & drop simple pour la création graphique, interface intuitive ..

-Acces à de la documentation qui répond à une grande partie des questions et un service client réactif et disponible

>> Efficacité de la solution

What do you dislike?

Rien à part peut etre un service client joignable par téléphone plutot que par email lors de questions urgentes

J'utilise Sendinblue pour plusieurs clients (en tant que consultante webmarketing) et cette solution me pemets :

-La création de campagne emailing : fidélisation, promotionnelle, newsletters

-la création d'emailing automation avec scenario : y compris notamment relance de paniers abandonnés

-la création d'invitations numériques avec système de confirmation automatique

SendinBlue review by David F.
David F.

"Powerful and Simplicity Refined. "

What do you like best?

It helps me compose better emails. The way the emails get laid out has made me less focused on too much design and more minimal with good content.

What do you dislike?

A bit more flexibility in template design.

Recommendations to others considering the product

What I found interesting is that I have changed how I layout and design emails based on their template and blog examples. My emails look stronger and read better. Weird side effect that I am happy about. The customer service team is hands down amazing. They have made themselves available at every turn. A far different experience than I recently had with another trial offer I was on.

List building is a huge focus and this system is very easy to implement.

SendinBlue review by Camille  T.
Camille T.

"An easy to use product"

What do you like best?

The final result using Sendinblue template is really clean. You can do professionnal emailing quite easily. The pricing is also faire.

What do you dislike?

You can't use emails adresses from scraping tools. For sure it's better in regard of GDPR but still, in a day-to-day use it's quite strict.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you are using opt-in databses

Managing big listing of customers is a nightmare whitout an efficient tool. The opt-in/opt-out management is also a real benefit.

SendinBlue review by Mohammad Reza M.
Mohammad Reza M.

"Professional ESP both in free and premium account"

What do you like best?

It is fully design to make professional sales funnels no matter if you are on free or premium account everything is possible to set up professional funnels leadmagnet . Tripwire. Core offer to much offer for conditioning automation and on and on and . . .

What do you dislike?

Well nothing ... just I import a new font and didn' t realy work for me during making tempelates...

Everything is fine but there is no limit for email architecting so it could be changed and develope in futures althought others ESP are not better than sendinblue

SendinBlue review by Derek J. A.
Derek J. A.

"SendInBlue is affordable and solves some hard email problems!"

What do you like best?

We really like how easy it is to format a nice looking email for all device experiences and have our branding present in the email. We also enjoy the ability to easily schedule emails to get sent at certain dates and times, and to create lists to target certain subscribers directly!

What do you dislike?

The only issue we've had is the wait to get our account and lists verified before sending out campaigns. We unfortunately waited until last minute and that wait ended up causing some issues with our deadline and some wording in our email campaign we had scheduled.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely reach out to support if you have any issues using the software or getting locked out of your account. The support team has been great and quick to resolve any issues we have experienced along the way (some dealing with automatic features for locking out spammers).

We needed a way to easily email our growing list of subscribers for our local bicycle advocacy group, but had no dependable way to do it with a list of our size (2,000+). We realize this isn't large but it's definitely too large to handle by BCCing folks.

Learning about SendinBlue?

* We monitor all SendinBlue reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.