Sendoso

Sendoso's B2B engagement platform helps companies amplify account-based marketing and sales with eGifts, handwritten notes, mailers, and more - all in one system.

Work for Sendoso?

Learning about Sendoso?

Sendoso Reviews

Ask Sendoso a Question
Showing 14 Sendoso reviews
Sendoso review by <span>Colin S.</span>
Colin S.

Great platform, simple to use!

What do you like best?

Great addition to my sales stack! Being able to effortlessly send things from Salesforce and LinkedIn is a major win in my sales process. I find myself using Sendoso during prospecting and throughout the sales cycle and can say with confidence it has helped me land new opportunities which resulted in additional bookings.

What do you dislike?

An integration into Outlook would be useful. I understand it's on their roadmap so I'll leverage that when released.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out! You won't be disappointed.

Streamlining administrative tasks. It was a huge time suck to send company swag manually via Fedex or manually write out handwritten notes one by one. Sendoso saved me a ton of time on the administrative overhead and allowed me to focus more time on selling and meeting clients. It also improved my customer relationships as I was able to stay top of mind with clients by automating that personal touch.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Sendoso
Sendoso review by <span>Adrianne M.</span>
Adrianne M.

Great way to build stronger customer relationships

What do you like best?

Sendoso makes it incredibly easy to send simple yet effective gestures such as coffee gift cards. Our customers have been incredibly appreciative of this "perk" and I appreciate how easy it is to execute. I like the follow up via email which lets me know when candidates have received and opened their gift. Customer service has been great as well!

What do you dislike?

Not anything in particular. I wish pricing was a little different, especially since we only use one aspect of their dynamic system.

Sendoso is a serious time saver. I could not imagine sending swag and gifts the old fashioned way in the volume I can through them.

What Account-Based Execution solution do you use?

Sendoso review by <span>Jake B.</span>
Jake B.

Solved a lot of problems

What do you like best?

We wanted to make our outreach more dynamic... so we talked about sending 'stuff' to people for about 8 months. We had no idea how to remove the friction in the process so we never did it. Sendoso made it possible for us to solve this problem and just in time!

What do you dislike?

Not a lot, It's a great new product and service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The money you can save when you streamline your gifting for ABM is unreal.

These guys have a fulfillment center in Las Vegas. You send all your swag there and on the platform you create a gift package. If you want to send it to a customer or prospect, it's as simple as clicking a box in salesforce.

We are able to be extremely targeted and at the same time automate all of the outreach and reporting.

Sendoso review by <span>Natalie L.</span>
Natalie L.

Building strong relationships easily, efficiently, and economically

What do you like best?

One thing I strongly value is the gesture of a gift or hand written note to a friend, client, or colleague. Unfortunately, with my work and family life, I have a hard time finding the time to pick up letterhead, write the notes, and mail them out. I've loved using Sendoso regularly to recognize, congratulate, and thank those around me. I highly recommend using Sendoso to build and maintain your relationships!

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a mobile app so I could send on the go

-time management: saves me a lot of time

-relationships with clients, colleagues, friends, family

Sendoso review by <span>Andrea S.</span>
Andrea S.

Helpful tool for building relationships

What do you like best?

With just a few clicks I can send candidates a coffee or lunch prior to a phone screen or a handwritten thank you note after the meeting. Sendoso is simple to use and has a lot of different sending options.

What do you dislike?

I'd like the ability to schedule gifts based on my calendar so I can set gifts to be sent before/after meetings.

Sending reminders with a surprise gift before interviews and phone screens has helped reduce no shows. The platform allowed us to scale this process to the entire team instead of just one off sending that wasn't tracked.

Sendoso review by User in Food & Beverages
User in Food & Beverages

Love the efficiency and ROI of Online + Offline engagement

What do you like best?

I love how Sendoso updates me, or whoever sent an item, in addition to logging it automatically and in real-time to my CRM and marketing platforms. This allows me and my team to follow up with the recipient (usually a high profile Prospect or Client) at the most relevant and meaningful time.

What do you dislike?

Not sure if this is already in the works, but would be great to see notifications in Slack as well

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check out their free trial so you can see all the bells and whistles (aka capabilities, reporting, and integrations)

Sendoso helps us provide a world class experience to our clients and prospects even when we are all strapped for bandwidth and time

Learning about Sendoso?

* We monitor all Sendoso reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.