Sendoso

Sendoso's B2B engagement platform helps companies amplify account-based marketing and sales with eGifts, handwritten notes, mailers, and more - all in one system.

Work for Sendoso?

Learning about Sendoso?

Compare Sendoso to Similar Solutions

Sendoso Reviews

Ask Sendoso a Question
Showing 17 Sendoso reviews
Sendoso review by Colin S.
Colin S.

"Great platform, simple to use!"

What do you like best?

Great addition to my sales stack! Being able to effortlessly send things from Salesforce and LinkedIn is a major win in my sales process. I find myself using Sendoso during prospecting and throughout the sales cycle and can say with confidence it has helped me land new opportunities which resulted in additional bookings.

What do you dislike?

An integration into Outlook would be useful. I understand it's on their roadmap so I'll leverage that when released.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out! You won't be disappointed.

Streamlining administrative tasks. It was a huge time suck to send company swag manually via Fedex or manually write out handwritten notes one by one. Sendoso saved me a ton of time on the administrative overhead and allowed me to focus more time on selling and meeting clients. It also improved my customer relationships as I was able to stay top of mind with clients by automating that personal touch.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Sendoso
Sendoso review by Adrianne M.
Adrianne M.

"Great way to build stronger customer relationships"

What do you like best?

Sendoso makes it incredibly easy to send simple yet effective gestures such as coffee gift cards. Our customers have been incredibly appreciative of this "perk" and I appreciate how easy it is to execute. I like the follow up via email which lets me know when candidates have received and opened their gift. Customer service has been great as well!

What do you dislike?

Not anything in particular. I wish pricing was a little different, especially since we only use one aspect of their dynamic system.

Sendoso is a serious time saver. I could not imagine sending swag and gifts the old fashioned way in the volume I can through them.

What Account-Based Execution solution do you use?

Sendoso review by Administrator

"Lots of issues and broken trust in this vendor "

What do you like best?

The promise of how easy this would be to use. Being able to send throughout a cadence with the Outreach integration. Uploading prospect lists and templates for handwritten notes was easy.

What do you dislike?

Our onboarding was terrible and caused a lot of extenuating issues with our implementation that ultimately lead us to terminate our contract.

Our initial CSM kept making incorrect assumptions about our existing techstack and continued to train us as if he had not heard us tell him we don't use Salesforce. Because we do not use Salesforce, we did not have access to any integrations for tracking sends and aligning them with campaigns. He also did minimal discovery which caused several major assumptions being made on both sides about expectations for delivery timelines. I describe these below.

Their Amazon Add-to-inventory feature was not described properly prior to usage and this caused severe delays in delivery that were unexpected. The Amazon vendor is meant to send goods to Sendoso (2-3 days) for warehousing (1-2 days) before they show up in our Inventory to do bulk-sends (4-5 days, longer if you include a handwritten note). I ended up doing multiple, individual sends using the Amazon Buy & Send feature which meant manually inputting each prospect + address + template. In between, we were assigned a new CSM. When I inquired about how long it took to warehouse items, our new CSM informed me that they were undergoing a warehouse reorganization that was causing delays.

There was confusion about how funds were added. They had just released their Funding Sources function when we signed but it was buggy and caused a lot of confusion. Our initial corporate card kept declining the transaction but there was a delay in figuring out why.

Working with Sendoso's On-Demand vendors sounded promising because we could send fresh, perishable goods like baked pastries and flowers. However, turns out those On-Demand vendors are not prepared for large bulk-sends. I requested around 60-70 small plants with handwritten notes to be delivered to prospects in 2 metropolitan areas and it took over 2 weeks for everything to land. Further, when these land, you get an individual email notification (compared to a digest of all deliveries completed for that day) which clutters up your inbox.

Using the Analysis page was painful. Every detail is a text-line item instead of a visual chart to best understand where funds were being allocated and to which sends. Further, tracking sends from requested to landing was painful because each send was an individual line item. There is no sorting or segmentation available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be very up front with your expectations and direct-mail strategy.

Sendoso's utility in theory is great but they need to resolve delay-causing warehousing challenges, and train their CSM team, and be up front with delivery timelines for each send function (Amazon Buy & Send, Amazon Buy & Add to Inventory, On-demand sends)

I'm writing after we terminated in August so I'm not a current user.

Sendoso review by User in Internet

"Senodoso-streamline your thank you's to clients/prospects!"

What do you like best?

I love that I can send prospects/customers a thank you from Amazon for example and Sendoso plugs right in. I also love that I can send a gift card that shows up via text message to the person as well.

What do you dislike?

I really don't have anything I don't like! Just wish I could have had it sooner than this year!

Streamlining my ability to send gifts/thank you's right from Salesforce! It's saved me time which means thank you's go out faster. It's also great for prospecting. You can send a prospect something and track when they received it right from Sendoso as well.

Sendoso review by Jake B.
Jake B.

"Solved a lot of problems"

What do you like best?

We wanted to make our outreach more dynamic... so we talked about sending 'stuff' to people for about 8 months. We had no idea how to remove the friction in the process so we never did it. Sendoso made it possible for us to solve this problem and just in time!

What do you dislike?

Not a lot, It's a great new product and service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The money you can save when you streamline your gifting for ABM is unreal.

These guys have a fulfillment center in Las Vegas. You send all your swag there and on the platform you create a gift package. If you want to send it to a customer or prospect, it's as simple as clicking a box in salesforce.

We are able to be extremely targeted and at the same time automate all of the outreach and reporting.

Sendoso review by Natalie L.
Natalie L.

"Building strong relationships easily, efficiently, and economically "

What do you like best?

One thing I strongly value is the gesture of a gift or hand written note to a friend, client, or colleague. Unfortunately, with my work and family life, I have a hard time finding the time to pick up letterhead, write the notes, and mail them out. I've loved using Sendoso regularly to recognize, congratulate, and thank those around me. I highly recommend using Sendoso to build and maintain your relationships!

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a mobile app so I could send on the go

-time management: saves me a lot of time

-relationships with clients, colleagues, friends, family

Sendoso review by Andrea S.
Andrea S.

"Helpful tool for building relationships"

What do you like best?

With just a few clicks I can send candidates a coffee or lunch prior to a phone screen or a handwritten thank you note after the meeting. Sendoso is simple to use and has a lot of different sending options.

What do you dislike?

I'd like the ability to schedule gifts based on my calendar so I can set gifts to be sent before/after meetings.

Sending reminders with a surprise gift before interviews and phone screens has helped reduce no shows. The platform allowed us to scale this process to the entire team instead of just one off sending that wasn't tracked.

Sendoso review by User in Food & Beverages
User in Food & Beverages

"Love the efficiency and ROI of Online + Offline engagement"

What do you like best?

I love how Sendoso updates me, or whoever sent an item, in addition to logging it automatically and in real-time to my CRM and marketing platforms. This allows me and my team to follow up with the recipient (usually a high profile Prospect or Client) at the most relevant and meaningful time.

What do you dislike?

Not sure if this is already in the works, but would be great to see notifications in Slack as well

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check out their free trial so you can see all the bells and whistles (aka capabilities, reporting, and integrations)

Sendoso helps us provide a world class experience to our clients and prospects even when we are all strapped for bandwidth and time

Sendoso review by Executive Sponsor in Marketing and Advertising
Executive Sponsor in Marketing and Advertising

"Fantastic product that cuts admin congestion and saves money while enabling our ABM campaign"

What do you like best?

Sendoso is so easy to use and andminister, what would normally require spreadsheets and quite a bit of marketing oversight can no be managed by a single screen. Our SDRs can easily click to send gifts or coffee, or we can build it into a sequence.

What do you dislike?

i haven't found anything I would say I don't like, it does get pricey when trying to send a full marketing package, but that has more to do with market factors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We compared with SwagIQ and found this fit our needs better, but is important to compare. Budgeting is pretty important so plan your usage as far in advance as possible

In building out ABM campaigns we need to provide multi-channel touch points and want to incorporate personalized direct mail. The ease of integrating Sendoso with a campaign is great, but the multi variant attribution analytics we can pull is really the icing on the cake.

Sendoso review by Pete R.
Pete R.

"Cool app for sales teams"

What do you like best?

I love the Salesforce integration and the many different sending options like coffee, handwritten notes, and company swag/gifts.

What do you dislike?

Not much that I can think of. A mobile app would be helpful for when I'm OOO and on the go.

Getting sales responses via email is becoming harder and harder. Sendoso helps break through the noise by incorporating direct mail and physical delivery into my sales outreach and offers multiple options of things to send.

Sendoso review by User in Internet

"Fantastic for a personalized marketing experience"

What do you like best?

Sendoso takes all the work off of me when it comes to personalized marketing and sales. I can set up touchpoints so Sendoso automatically sends my client a handwritten note, a coffee, swag, etc without me having to do a thing. Saves me so much time!

What do you dislike?

As they continue to grow, I'd love to see more options for the lunch category especially in metro areas with lots of choices like San Francisco.

It's solving our remarketing problem without having to hire lots of people to create and maintain a full program. It saves us on tons of time and resources.

Sendoso review by Executive Sponsor in Computer Software
Executive Sponsor in Computer Software

"Difference maker for sales teams"

What do you like best?

- the integration with Salesforce streamlines our sales process

- automates manual time-draining tasks like writing notes, packaging swag, sending coolies

- must have for any sales, marketing, or support team.... but 100% for inside sales

- creates personal connection with prospects from touch 1

What do you dislike?

- more use cases on where, what, and when to send

- suggested gift ideas

- Sendoso helps increase response rates using more effective outreach channels than phone / email / social

- Can align across teams - Sales, CSM, Marketing

- Leverage Sendoso to successfully leverage Account Based Strategies

Sendoso review by Mike M.
Mike M.

"Great for engagement"

What do you like best?

Love Sendoso, we started with CoffeeSender and are very excited for this second version where my sales team can send anything. Integrations with Salesforce and Salesloft are very helpful.

What do you dislike?

I wish it was integrated with Mail Chimp- always want different/more things to send to clients.

Helps me reach customers and stand out from the pack.

Sendoso review by User in Chemicals
User in Chemicals

"Excellent Sales Tool"

What do you like best?

Sendoso is a great tool for me to connect with customers that I cannot see all the time. I use to send Coffee and other Gift Cards to stay engaged with them.

Braydan was helpful with setting up my account.

What do you dislike?

No mobile app yet. Not enough option for lunch places. Ability to send multiple Gift Cards at one time in email blast.

Quickly send gift cards to customers before meetings, engage between in person meetings, and reconnect with prospects.

Sendoso review by User in Computer Software

"Sendoso Review "

What do you like best?

I like that Sendoso automatically populates your lead's contact info so that when you send the item it goes directly to the prospect.

What do you dislike?

I really don't dislike anything about it. The application works well and I've had no issues with it so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this product it is very simple to use and attaches to the side of your salesforce account to auto-populate prospects info right into it

We are using it to send prospects gifts after their meeting or to get a meeting. Since using sendoso my meetings held ratio has increased.

Sendoso review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Easy way to manage Direct Mail for ABM"

What do you like best?

Easily integrates to my CRM to enable my sales team to send gift cards and direct mail along with all tracking capabilities. Gift cards are reimbursed if not used/received by the prospects.

What do you dislike?

Tool is buggy and produces some errors. Sometimes packing and handling can be expensive added cost

ABM engagement touches, customer rewards, prospect outreach and meeting reminders/thank you's

Sendoso review by User in E-Learning
User in E-Learning

"Great simple platform for sending gifts"

What do you like best?

It's easy to send prospects gifts either from gmail, salesforce, or linkedin.

What do you dislike?

It's still a small company, so it feels a little bit "rinky dink" sometimes.

Sendoso makes engagement easy. Nobody wants to take the time to send hand written notes or gifts to prospects, but sendoso makes it easy.

Learning about Sendoso?

* We monitor all Sendoso reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Sendoso to Similar Solutions