There are way too many positives to point out.
1. They have a free plan for Email Marketing for up to 2500 subscribers. This is, as far as I remember, the highest among all the other companies.
2. Their Web Push Notification service is free to use for a lifetime.
3. If you want to remove the SendinPulse Branding and unlock more features, you can upgrade your plan at just $9.95 per month which is again, by far, the cheapest
4. They also allow using custom DKIM and SPF for the personalized touch with any of their paid plan. Most other companies will ask you to purchase a costly plan for the same.
5. Their user interface is clean and self-explanatory. Even a noob can easily create automated campaigns.
6. Automation of Web-Push Notification which is great especially for an e-commerce website.
7. Have interacted with the support just once, and it was an overall pleasant experience. I received a response in less than a minute and the subsequent replies were also very quick. It seemed the executive had all the knowledge at his disposal and wasn't exactly looking for answers from seniors.
8. They are working on Artifical Intelligence. It is still in beta. Eager to try it out
1. Inability to import web-push notifications.
2. Though not a drawback of SendPulse, my Pop-Up forms currently don't support SendPulse API.