SendPulse

Integrated messaging platform providing user communication on all devices with Emails, SMS, Web Push, SMTP and more

Work for SendPulse?

Showing 55 SendPulse reviews
SendPulse review by <span>Aquif S.</span>
Aquif S.

Awesome Product And Quick Customer Support

What do you like best?

There are way too many positives to point out.

1. They have a free plan for Email Marketing for up to 2500 subscribers. This is, as far as I remember, the highest among all the other companies.

2. Their Web Push Notification service is free to use for a lifetime.

3. If you want to remove the SendinPulse Branding and unlock more features, you can upgrade your plan at just $9.95 per month which is again, by far, the cheapest

4. They also allow using custom DKIM and SPF for the personalized touch with any of their paid plan. Most other companies will ask you to purchase a costly plan for the same.

5. Their user interface is clean and self-explanatory. Even a noob can easily create automated campaigns.

6. Automation of Web-Push Notification which is great especially for an e-commerce website.

7. Have interacted with the support just once, and it was an overall pleasant experience. I received a response in less than a minute and the subsequent replies were also very quick. It seemed the executive had all the knowledge at his disposal and wasn't exactly looking for answers from seniors.

8. They are working on Artifical Intelligence. It is still in beta. Eager to try it out

What do you dislike?

1. Inability to import web-push notifications.

2. Though not a drawback of SendPulse, my Pop-Up forms currently don't support SendPulse API.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend people to try out SendPulse. If you are unsure, you can always begin with their free plan and then upgrade to a paid plan.

I am currently using Sendpulse for sending Web-Push notifications. And it is certainly very feature-rich. If an also considering moving my email campaigns to SendPulse.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SendPulse
SendPulse review by <span>Martin G.</span>
Martin G.

Best Platform for Small Businesses - cheaper yet excellent system - superb customer support 24/7

What do you like best?

At almost 50% cheaper than other services out there, SendPulse provides the same quality service allowing 500 more subscribers than other options on their 'free accounts'. This makes a big difference. SendPulse has a very clear interface and is easy to use. The site guides you step by step to creating an attractive email. Super templates as well, if required. I particularly liked the ease of designing the email to include a YouTube video.

Best was the 24/7 customer support online chat service. I spoke with two representatives who answered various questions for me both quickly and directly. Really good.

What do you dislike?

My fault: Not used to specifying which analytics I required (other sites just do it for you automatically), I missed selecting two options that would have been useful. It was my error though and the boxes to check where right in front of me. This is what I was asking the support people about. They also explained about the lists and how long you need to keep a subscriber list before you can remove it and replace it. One month, in my opinion, is too long. MailChimp, a competitor, only makes you keep the subscriber list for one week before deleting it. However, the cost makes this manageable although it does sting. Can you make it one week like other providers?

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Sendpluse for the excellent service, easy to use interface and superb customer service 24/7.

I would take note that you MUST check two important boxes (open and clicks) when setting up your email to ensure you receive your post-campaign stats...otherwise, you won't! Also bear in mind that on the free programme you do get 2,500 subscriber allowance, which is more than other services offer but you do have to keep them for one month before you can delete and upload a new list.

Introducing email marketing as a start-up is or can be expensive on a start-up budget. SendPulse helps you get twice as much reach for your money.

What Email Marketing solution do you use?

SendPulse review by <span>Vinay S.</span>
Vinay S.

Very good service provider for any newbiee to start with.

What do you like best?

I highly recommend sendpulse to any new begineer site owner as because it combines three very very important services for keeping user engaged with thier site, it provides push notification as well as email campaign and newsletter service, and also a smtp. and all this is free for a newbiee like me. Its really helping me starting my own business. I will upgrade as I grow but its really a big help for me.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, Everuthing is perfect as of now. Dont know the future. support is very good. they are very knowleagble. but response time was very slow. it should be quick.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its good, I really recommend any new startup as well as big businesses.

I am using push notification and smtp for my website. and Planning to use email newsletter as i grow with my business.

SendPulse review by <span>Olicar Y.</span>
Olicar Y.

Simplicity

What do you like best?

Easy and straight to the point, the UI design helps me easily get to where I need to be to do in the quickest way possible. Not necessary to spend days of self-teach in order to fully utilize what SendPulse has to offer. Also since using SendPulse, we have seen an open rate increase of more than 50% by using their Resend technology in comparison to the other popular services that we have tried and tested. We are now also optimistic to see that our open rates will further increase by testing out their new AI feature that is not offered on any other services that I know of.

In addition, their customer support team is available 24/7 through phone/email/live-chat.

What do you dislike?

I would love to have more tutorial, or walk-through videos to review to help get acclimated even faster.

Initially looked at the the top tier providers and realized that not only is SendPulse able to compete with them on what they have to offer, but is a great solution as well for companies that aren't necessarily ready to pull the trigger on some of the "big boys".

In addition, found that SendPulse's workflow is much better and straightforward when compared to popular services like MailChimp which was a reason that helped us choose SendPulse.

SendPulse review by <span>Astghik G.</span>
Astghik G.

Easy to use, cheaper price, awesome customer support service!

What do you like best?

Support team is quick, professional, polite and very effective.

Useful instrument for small business.

Cheaper than other similar competitors.

"Pay as you go" option which allows to purchase just the amount of money that is needed.

Very comfortable block editor.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike. There were no problems and inconveniences for all time of using.

I am customer of sendpulse and cannot find any dislike yet.

Dont know the future. Support is very good. They are very knowleagble.

Cheaper than other similar competitors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SendPulse is great! Highly recommended!

We notify our clients and partners about our new services. SendPulse allows us to stay in touch with our clients and partners. Useful e-mail marketing instrument.

SendPulse review by <span>Jose G. L.</span>
Jose G. L.

Sendpulse has met expectations

What do you like best?

SendPulse is a new and offshore email marketing solution which delivers all the necessary functionality.

What do you dislike?

Their email templates could use a little help, and getting some more up would be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have a really good free trial option. I would suggest to try it out for yourself and get yourself familiar with all of its features. That will make the buying decision much easier.

Email marketing is an important thing for our agency, and SendPulse is a reliable service to do just that.

Learning about SendPulse?

* We monitor all SendPulse reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.