SendPulse

Integrated messaging platform providing user communication on all devices with Emails, SMS, Web Push, SMTP and more

Work for SendPulse?

Learning about SendPulse?

SendPulse Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 58 SendPulse reviews
SendPulse review by Aquif S.
Aquif S.

"Awesome Product And Quick Customer Support"

What do you like best?

There are way too many positives to point out.

1. They have a free plan for Email Marketing for up to 2500 subscribers. This is, as far as I remember, the highest among all the other companies.

2. Their Web Push Notification service is free to use for a lifetime.

3. If you want to remove the SendinPulse Branding and unlock more features, you can upgrade your plan at just $9.95 per month which is again, by far, the cheapest

4. They also allow using custom DKIM and SPF for the personalized touch with any of their paid plan. Most other companies will ask you to purchase a costly plan for the same.

5. Their user interface is clean and self-explanatory. Even a noob can easily create automated campaigns.

6. Automation of Web-Push Notification which is great especially for an e-commerce website.

7. Have interacted with the support just once, and it was an overall pleasant experience. I received a response in less than a minute and the subsequent replies were also very quick. It seemed the executive had all the knowledge at his disposal and wasn't exactly looking for answers from seniors.

8. They are working on Artifical Intelligence. It is still in beta. Eager to try it out

What do you dislike?

1. Inability to import web-push notifications.

2. Though not a drawback of SendPulse, my Pop-Up forms currently don't support SendPulse API.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend people to try out SendPulse. If you are unsure, you can always begin with their free plan and then upgrade to a paid plan.

I am currently using Sendpulse for sending Web-Push notifications. And it is certainly very feature-rich. If an also considering moving my email campaigns to SendPulse.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SendPulse
SendPulse review by Martin G.
Martin G.

"Best Platform for Small Businesses - cheaper yet excellent system - superb customer support 24/7 "

What do you like best?

At almost 50% cheaper than other services out there, SendPulse provides the same quality service allowing 500 more subscribers than other options on their 'free accounts'. This makes a big difference. SendPulse has a very clear interface and is easy to use. The site guides you step by step to creating an attractive email. Super templates as well, if required. I particularly liked the ease of designing the email to include a YouTube video.

Best was the 24/7 customer support online chat service. I spoke with two representatives who answered various questions for me both quickly and directly. Really good.

What do you dislike?

My fault: Not used to specifying which analytics I required (other sites just do it for you automatically), I missed selecting two options that would have been useful. It was my error though and the boxes to check where right in front of me. This is what I was asking the support people about. They also explained about the lists and how long you need to keep a subscriber list before you can remove it and replace it. One month, in my opinion, is too long. MailChimp, a competitor, only makes you keep the subscriber list for one week before deleting it. However, the cost makes this manageable although it does sting. Can you make it one week like other providers?

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Sendpluse for the excellent service, easy to use interface and superb customer service 24/7.

I would take note that you MUST check two important boxes (open and clicks) when setting up your email to ensure you receive your post-campaign stats...otherwise, you won't! Also bear in mind that on the free programme you do get 2,500 subscriber allowance, which is more than other services offer but you do have to keep them for one month before you can delete and upload a new list.

Introducing email marketing as a start-up is or can be expensive on a start-up budget. SendPulse helps you get twice as much reach for your money.

What Email Marketing solution do you use?

SendPulse review by Chris W.
Chris W.

"My Honest Review of SendPulse Email Marketing Service."

What do you like best?

They say in life you will not get, something for nothing or anything free has no value.

Where that may be true in many cases but it’s not always true.

SendPulse is one of those occasions where it is definitely not true.

Having tried Paid and Free email marketing services I feel this one is the very best that I have been lucky enough to find.

This is what they provide for free.

1. Top class Support Service with very professional and knowledgeable Support Staff.

2. As above with the Live Chat Support.

3. The Dashboard is laid out in a very easy manner to follow. With a Create a campaign tab, Mailing list tab, Reports tab, Email templates tab, Automations tab, A/B test tab, Subscription forms tab, Pricing Plans tab, Service settings tab.

Now for the best of all you get all of this plus 2500 Subscribers with a monthly limit of 15000 emails absolutely free.

SendPulse also offer 1 – 2500 with more bells and whistles if you feel you need it for $9.85 per month.

2501 – 3000 for $29 per month.

There are just to many great points to publish here but I will say don’t take my word for it just sign up with them and see for yourself what a great service they provide, you have nothing to lose but an awful lot to gain.

I am not an affiliate for them but have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone looking for a great Email Marketing Service.

What do you dislike?

As of now nothing. I have honestly not found anytihing negative with SendPulse yet

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend anyone looking to change or compare their email marketing service to give SendPulse a try you have nothing to lose and loads to gain.

SendPulse provides a very professional email marketing service. which allows me to work on my business knowing that SendPulse will be taking care of the email side of the business.

SendPulse review by Vinay S.
Vinay S.

"Very good service provider for any newbiee to start with."

What do you like best?

I highly recommend sendpulse to any new begineer site owner as because it combines three very very important services for keeping user engaged with thier site, it provides push notification as well as email campaign and newsletter service, and also a smtp. and all this is free for a newbiee like me. Its really helping me starting my own business. I will upgrade as I grow but its really a big help for me.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, Everuthing is perfect as of now. Dont know the future. support is very good. they are very knowleagble. but response time was very slow. it should be quick.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its good, I really recommend any new startup as well as big businesses.

I am using push notification and smtp for my website. and Planning to use email newsletter as i grow with my business.

SendPulse review by Olicar Y.
Olicar Y.

"Simplicity"

What do you like best?

Easy and straight to the point, the UI design helps me easily get to where I need to be to do in the quickest way possible. Not necessary to spend days of self-teach in order to fully utilize what SendPulse has to offer. Also since using SendPulse, we have seen an open rate increase of more than 50% by using their Resend technology in comparison to the other popular services that we have tried and tested. We are now also optimistic to see that our open rates will further increase by testing out their new AI feature that is not offered on any other services that I know of.

In addition, their customer support team is available 24/7 through phone/email/live-chat.

What do you dislike?

I would love to have more tutorial, or walk-through videos to review to help get acclimated even faster.

Initially looked at the the top tier providers and realized that not only is SendPulse able to compete with them on what they have to offer, but is a great solution as well for companies that aren't necessarily ready to pull the trigger on some of the "big boys".

In addition, found that SendPulse's workflow is much better and straightforward when compared to popular services like MailChimp which was a reason that helped us choose SendPulse.

SendPulse review by Astghik G.
Astghik G.

"Easy to use, cheaper price, awesome customer support service!"

What do you like best?

Support team is quick, professional, polite and very effective.

Useful instrument for small business.

Cheaper than other similar competitors.

"Pay as you go" option which allows to purchase just the amount of money that is needed.

Very comfortable block editor.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike. There were no problems and inconveniences for all time of using.

I am customer of sendpulse and cannot find any dislike yet.

Dont know the future. Support is very good. They are very knowleagble.

Cheaper than other similar competitors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SendPulse is great! Highly recommended!

We notify our clients and partners about our new services. SendPulse allows us to stay in touch with our clients and partners. Useful e-mail marketing instrument.

SendPulse review by Brianna L.
Brianna L.

"User friendly have hit some snags"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use. Creating a new campaign can be done in minutes. It's easy to choose which groups to send to.

What do you dislike?

I can't send test emails. the support team are not particularly helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Is fine as long as you don't need to send test email.

The grouping in email is fantastic and a lot easier to navigate than other sites. creating the campaign is also a lot easier than other sites.

SendPulse review by Jose G. L.
Jose G. L.

"Sendpulse has met expectations"

What do you like best?

SendPulse is a new and offshore email marketing solution which delivers all the necessary functionality.

What do you dislike?

Their email templates could use a little help, and getting some more up would be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have a really good free trial option. I would suggest to try it out for yourself and get yourself familiar with all of its features. That will make the buying decision much easier.

Email marketing is an important thing for our agency, and SendPulse is a reliable service to do just that.

SendPulse review by Qamar A.
Qamar A.

"Really its very easy & fast site for the marketing and enhace our business. "

What do you like best?

There are number of options available on very competitive rates for our business marketing & policy is fair and true as per international rules. Support team is fully cooperative and quick response.

What do you dislike?

from last 2 months I am customer of sendpulse and cannot find any dislike yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

everything is written on site and nothing hidden. which you pay, you can receive the reward and in case of any wrong decision, you refund your money to ask the support team. So I think with use of this software you save your time and money. I am user of email marketing, so I think in the email marketing, its best software, you use campaign or smtp, depends on your choice.

my customers are happy to receive my letters without spam and they find in inbox and I receive the response. This way business communication increased and business also growing.

SendPulse review by Marius G.
Marius G.

"Great for SMTP, email marketing and push notifications"

What do you like best?

Considering the price, the automations and A/B tests are incredible. The push notifications work great too.

What do you dislike?

The white label plan for push notifications is quite expensive, but all the other features are free.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it out, they have a feature rich free plan with up to 15,000 emails/month. If that exceeds your needs, their pricing is really good, you should be able to cover the costs easily.

Email marketing, SMS, Push Notification and SMTP. It's not to have all these in one dashboard.

SendPulse review by Matt H.
Matt H.

"Good product, but could be even greater with extras."

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to use. I can quickly login and fire off a notification.

What do you dislike?

I wish that it was easier to manage from within my CMS. If there was a way that I could click a single button on a post and have the ability to select the image and copy right there in WP, we would use it way more than we have.

We were able to blast links out, but I wish that it was easier to do market segmentation.

SendPulse review by Pierre T.
Pierre T.

"Awesome service and the best prices for sms"

What do you like best?

I like their great online chat. There is always someone to help me quickly if needed. They always fixed the small issues I was experiencing.

What do you dislike?

The sms service doesn't offer a lot of features but the price is very competitive. I am sure in the long run, they will offer the same services and keep the price down.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think you cannot find a better mobile marketing option out there.

I was looking for a quick, easy and cheap alternative to send a large batch of sms in my region and they offer exactly what I needed. All my clients enjoy the new service and price option.

SendPulse review by Paul S.
Paul S.

"It's simple & reliable"

What do you like best?

What I like best? Simplicity in everything - good service doesn't need to be complex. I can compare SendPulse with Buffer - many services provide social media management, but Buffer is the most simple & reliable. Same with SendPulse - it does send emails, it does allows necessary customizations, it has simple yet powerful template builder, and what I like the most - easy-to-read Dashboard. My personal favourite feature is Subject line personalization!

What do you dislike?

I see no serious problems with SendPulse. I use them for the last 5 months, and had just few lags/delays with mailing approval. But that didn't affect the whole process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a simple and good-working email sending service - that's the most cost-effective tool to solve all the email marketing problems.

I collect leads a lot, and SendPulse allows me to send emails fast. I also collect all the necessary statistics on subscribers and emails I send. I would describe the benefit "cocktail" as Simplicity + Personaliztion + Analytics.

SendPulse review by Constantine (Kaan) B.
Constantine (Kaan) B.

"Awesome deliverability and awesome support"

What do you like best?

I loved the simplicity of the interface, the fact that I was always one click away from talking to a human being that would actually care and respond to my problems. All the emails I sent hit inbox directly. I was very positively surprised. I like the fact that I have email, sms, SMTP service and webpush under one roof.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more automation features and I'd love to see tagging implemented.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have an excellent free plan you can test out all functions before you commit to a monthly or pay-as-you-go plan.

I'm in the online education, distance learning business in the sector of personal development. I need a reliable and consistent method to communicate with my students for marketing, educational and transactional purposes. I can do all I need to do with SendPulse.

SendPulse review by Administrator in Printing
Administrator in Printing

"Very good T-mail messenger"

What do you like best?

service quickly and efficiently carry out its work, the cost is low, attracts real customers. Very good service

What do you dislike?

I don't see any drawbacks, as it works in automatic mode. For all time of using no problems arose

I have my own business. My business is based on the sending of commercial and business proposal to customers. I write them myself, but the contacts and email addresses I give to customers. Recently I have recommended the service to send messages. I decided to use it. Very pleased with the presence of a free trial period. Everything is working perfectly. Later I decided to buy a license for two months because it was profitable. Support is available always, if you have any questions she'll help. The interface and setup is very simple, even a child will understand. Personally for me it is indispensable. It costs pennies.

SendPulse review by Lisa K.
Lisa K.

"Awesome Swervice"

What do you like best?

Quick response on live chat, customer service is the best. We are very happy how they are handing the customers and the easy to use platform. From updating the SPF to DKIM... it was very simple and took only a few minutes to complete the settings. This is honestly one of the easiest platform we have used.

What do you dislike?

I did not dislike anything, overall experience was excellent. We think UI is bit slow but that could be just me :) over all awesome experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

provide more than 12k email in trial to completely test system. sparkpost have got 100 k

we were having issues sending mails, they have provided us a simple solution to send emails using their smtp server. Delivery was very quick and we could see all the emails landed properly as expected.

SendPulse review by Scott A.
Scott A.

"Great company with great service and support"

What do you like best?

We have had excellent response time and assistance from their support staff on all issues related to our email servers and campaigns. Our email delivery and open rates are exceptional and their staff do everything they can to help us achieve the greatest success in all of our efforts. The dashboard and result graphis are well designedsimple and easy to use and we setup our account very quickly. Also, they offer a "pay as you go" option which allows us to purchase just the amount of their service that we need without a monthly or annual contractual commitment.

What do you dislike?

Not sure why it happened but our free trial account was briefly locked while our actual paid client account was being activated.... no big deal as it all worked out okay in the end but it would be nice if the trial account still worked during the live account creation process...

Recommendations to others considering the product

We were skeptical about them at first and decided to use the free trial and evaluate the results.

We have to manage a quantity of email addresses for multiple clients, industries, and sites, and thier tools allow us to instantly see a graphical representation of our delivery and open success rates and other valuable marketing information.

SendPulse review by Syed A.
Syed A.

"It is the Best, Why please read my comments. "

What do you like best?

I have been using other software such as send blaster etc. But send plus is awesome. I am very new to this business but I am sure with help of Send Plus I will make some money.

What do you dislike?

I think nothing. All are very good. I am ver new to Send Plus but from last few days, I have not faced anything which can be on my dislike list.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They must try once and then I am sure they will not leave this service.

I can easily see how many are reading my emails, and how many clicks are there. The best feature is the map where the reader clicks more or less. That gives me a chance to understand my contacts need.

SendPulse review by James E.
James E.

"EXCELLENT SERVICE"

What do you like best?

Analytics, Interface, Resend email function, Email constructor. In short, I love everything about SendPulse.

What do you dislike?

I hate the fact that too many times my emails hit the spam/Junk/Quarantined folder.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If SendPulse does not meet your expectation, than no other system would.

I use SendPulse to send emails to all our outsourced staff (over 5,000). SendPulse helps me deal with the problem of customised emails to staff (and create engagement way more than sending static emails with our company's email server).

SendPulse review by User in Music
User in Music

"Some real advantages"

What do you like best?

I have tried a few mail services and SendPulse has a few pluses:

1) I send occasional mailings, so a non-subscription basis makes a lot of sense for me.

2) I can use different languages with no problem (I usually send mails in Japanese).

3) Very good technical assistance.

4) It works quickly. Other services seem to depend if there is someone waiting on the other end.

It takes a bit of time to figure out the software, but that's always the case.. at least for me.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to send non-HTML mails. Can't do it yet.

Cheap, good and effective.

SendPulse review by Darren B.
Darren B.

"SendPulse, a great product that keep getting better."

What do you like best?

Easy to design/build create looking templates. The campaign and list management is simple and powerful. AI/ Automations as easily as good as other solutions that cost 10x the price. Support is responsive and helpful. API with Zapier works great!

What do you dislike?

We've used SP for over a year and so far have no complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend the time to learn Automations. It wont take long and makes the product very powerful.

Direct marketing for clients. Easy to create and manage campaigns and send on behalf of client address(es)

SendPulse review by Administrator in Civic & Social Organization
Administrator in Civic & Social Organization

"sending emails"

What do you like best?

all ok its talking that we can explain what we are were from

What do you dislike?

all ok talking sometimes dont i guy have the best words

Recommendations to others considering the product

REGUARDING. That 1000 email (compromised) I have 6.0000 i need to know if not autorized becouse the guy live in security wath is good and so on creating list i can analise crimag@crimag.org this well number lets make buiness, biz is my subject that is order processed but 6.0000 i need to know the green fields of my sender that i have notice the area is long

peter mendes

note all the email receved have a cactha and is the book of the house of indexserver-executavel

thank you im seeing the list i have 600000 emails thill now i have made many contacts becouse they send back informaction about thers buiness and ask to press klick some, to get in to the firewall im matching the contacts news the unsubscrive 6 no more and im seing if countries lock my email by matching list with no get in with the inicial(i have 5 persons a hour geting in my web site"zendeskstudie") or (cloud piwik) its day on this fase of selecting contacts betten reanswers not avaible or invite me to receve or messeges as walways they live in my book visite afther take a wild in www.crimag.org the link leave a email.

fantastic comunicating with people

note:next time the list will be more tie and all ok im working alone have more 2,4 hours of emails buiness i broke so time is by day by night.

SendPulse review by Edgars S.
Edgars S.

"Fast and precise"

What do you like best?

Easy to create campaigns, launch them and get statistics asap. Love the support team - always get a nice feedback in time.

What do you dislike?

To be honest, i dont really have any problems with SendPulse. Maybe website could be faster.

We are sending emails for our small amount of users, and every single unsubcriber can hit us hard. With SendPulse we had like 2 unsubscribers per month!

SendPulse review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Its a very nice and accurate email marketing tool which everyone must use."

What do you like best?

I like the service which sendpulse has provided to me. It always keep a proper track of all good to go emails, so there is no chance of delivering any false email. Its email procesing speed is very very nice as per other email marketing tools in the internet marketing world as per my belief.

Its awesome customer support is also very good.

What do you dislike?

As I have used it as fresher I can say there is nothing to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend others to use this tool as it is very much user friendly.

I am doing email marketing for lead generation which I think I have achieved using this tool. It has helped me a lot in my conversions.

SendPulse review by Mike W.
Mike W.

"Email made easy and secure."

What do you like best?

very easy to use interface. the templates are great but need more variety.

What do you dislike?

could use many more templates. layout of template should be more flexible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will be using SendPulse from now on. It is the best replacement to our old emailer. Has all the bells and whistles including comprehensive reports and attractive templates.

problem was using a different emailer system we experienced too many bounces etc. with send pulse we tripled our delivery rate.

SendPulse review by Eyal A.
Eyal A.

"Great Developer Documentation"

What do you like best?

I like how they are able to help out in technical support through the live chat and phone support. They have really great documentation

What do you dislike?

Sometimes their livechat take too long to respond, but once you get somebody on the live chat, they help you tremendously

sending emails with a current React Native App

SendPulse review by User in Internet

"Really very fast SMTP response time"

What do you like best?

1) Mail sending is and delivery using SMTP is really very Fast

2) Clean and user friendly User Interface

3) Cheaper than other competitors

4) Helpful Live Support

What do you dislike?

Till now i have not faced any negative with sendpulse, i would like suggest only one thing if possible please try to increase the hourly sending limit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it at least once, it is really excellent

1) To send transaction mails to our registered users

2) To send Newsletters to our direct subscribers

SendPulse review by Alessandro B.
Alessandro B.

"simple and really effective"

What do you like best?

push notifications set up is fast and simple, as well as campaign delivery

support is quick and very effective

What do you dislike?

after more than a year, I have no complaint: we are extremely satisfied

SendPulse helps my company to communicate with customers in a more effectual way

SendPulse review by Maher A.
Maher A.

"The Best Site to all mail and push notification"

What do you like best?

I liked this site because it almost free and the support is helpful and very fast :)

What do you dislike?

I hope that they will have online chat 24/24 not 12/24 or something like that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy to use and have very good support

Money and Support

SendPulse review by Shaun B.
Shaun B.

"Sendpulse provides excellent service"

What do you like best?

Very effective tool for sending email to our marketing list. Sendpulse is easy to use, provides great support and good sending reputation

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything that we dislike. Sendpluse is a great tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Create a good list for sending

We are reaching customers that we need to reach using the tool.

SendPulse review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer

" Worldwide quality service"

What do you like best?

an agile, efficient and very simple design service.

I'm from Brazil and I'm using SendPulse's marketing system, I only get compliments.

Support is extremely fast and efficient.

Congratulations !!

What do you dislike?

I used other email servers, now that I have used SendPulse, I have a small difficulty because the options are more complex than I was used to

Recommendations to others considering the product

an agile, efficient and very simple design service.

Support is extremely fast and efficient.

Congratulations !!

I am using it for brand promotion, launches and announcements.

The result is becoming extremely efficient.

SendPulse review by Rida K.
Rida K.

"Love it! "

What do you like best?

Its so easy and simple! I love the process and also they have great customer service

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far! But I am sure as I use it more

Love sending it via SendPulse

SendPulse review by Anna F.
Anna F.

"Super!"

What do you like best?

SendPulse helps me in my work. Life after I learned about it has become much easier and more productive. It leaves a lot less time on the newsletter by mail. Most importantly, use it very easy and convenient. Not once have I had no problems. Just SendPulse Reviews can be customized to your need. thanks SendPulse Revevs about our company known to many, but our cus

What do you dislike?

deficiencies we found Recommendations to others considering the product you will not find better

We will notify clients about our new services

SendPulse review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Great SendPules!!!"

What do you like best?

sendPules is a great bulk email Software in all ways. It gave me fast delivery anytime. I like it for it's great service in cheapest rate. Also, their support team guys are very polite & talented. I always like to take their service.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing to dislike it. I always like to use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommanded!!!

I used it for my email marketing campaign. After using it I have got very good result!

SendPulse review by Administrator

"Everything you will ever need"

What do you like best?

Simplicity and funcionality of course - I'm not a programmer nor proffesional developer, yet it was and it is easy.

What do you dislike?

Well... you can always find something if you digging deep enough ;)

But to be honest nothing serious for now. Will let you know if something!

For me it is perfect solution to stay in touch with our shop customers

SendPulse review by User

"most awesome and professional email marketing service"

What do you like best?

low pricing with confirmed inbox delivery , accurate tracking reports

What do you dislike?

should increase bandwidth size ,but its very perfect service for new entrepreneurs

Recommendations to others considering the product

strongly recommending sendpulse, because its cost effective , easy , reliable, friendly and offering quick customer service

I am sending millions of emails to my customers, send pulse make easy to stay in touch with my customer

SendPulse review by Vu T.
Vu T.

"Very easy to use, cheap price, support push notification"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use.

No need HTML knowledge, with "drag and drop" style.

Combine Push Notification.

Cheaper price than other (for exp: MailChimp...)

What do you dislike?

Sometimes mail going to Promotion Tab of Gmail.

Some popular Wordpress plugin does not support SendPulse API key (such as WP Subscriber plugin).

The email now not into Promotion tab (as Mailchimp), so increase open rate significantly.

SendPulse review by Fred S.
Fred S.

"Great Email Marketing Solution for Small Business'"

What do you like best?

They are very helpful and customer service is always fast and reliable! Thanks!

What do you dislike?

No complaints although reporting could update a bit faster.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give them a try!

Transactional Emails

SendPulse review by Grégory M.
Grégory M.

"Very reliable company"

What do you like best?

Perfect service, good pricing, reliable product

What do you dislike?

nothing to say.. Everything is ok (service, product, ...)

Email-marketing

SendPulse review by Vivek n.
Vivek n.

"Good open rate and good online support "

What do you like best?

the open rate in sendpulse is excellent and they online support is very quick ..I even say its rapid

What do you dislike?

noting as of now to specify but centerly will shared the details in future

Recommendations to others considering the product

All SMEs should consider using sendpulse

integrations

SendPulse review by Zoltán B.
Zoltán B.

"Funcionality and support"

What do you like best?

I'm very satisfied with the funcionality of the service and the simplicity of the user interface. The support is great!

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Like this products. I have not got problems.

We create and send our newsletters to our customers.

SendPulse review by User in Sporting Goods
User in Sporting Goods

"Good tool, Bed service!"

What do you like best?

They try to add new features al time

very easy to use

What do you dislike?

Bed support

a lot of missing features (compared to MailChimp)

Missing integration tool

The worst: They just blocked our 4,000 user list with no explanations.

Marketing keeps engage with our clients ]

SendPulse review by Agency in Internet
Agency in Internet

"Webpush + email = better together"

What do you like best?

SendPulse has a totally free plan for webpush and we actively using it. Then, email pricing looks good too! Btw the main advantage is the platform combining all channels in one - email, push notifications, text messages.

What do you dislike?

Seems not enought reviews on such sites as g2crowd. So I want to help them making this contribution

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider using webpush, not only email marketing. Webpush works pretty good, we have 50% CTR. Email marketing cannot beat it, though

We want better open/click rate. Using of webpush and email marketing in the same platform solves this problem. We are happy with the results

SendPulse review by Evgeny M.
Evgeny M.

"Very useful free plan"

What do you like best?

Free plan fit my need 100%. I am sending a weekly newsletter to a list of 2000. Love that can do it free

What do you dislike?

can not say for sure, i do not use all the features, only the basic ones

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not stick to the email alone, try text and push services as well

i need to be in touch with our startups and investors. SendPulse helps me in that

SendPulse review by User in Internet

"Easy to use and very cost effective"

What do you like best?

SendPulse had a very good free plan that allowed us to test the product before making a financial commitment. They had a phone number we called for questions and support. We had excellent results with email delivery and eventually switched to a paid plan. I also personally liked their builder, because it was simple to use and had good flexibility.

What do you dislike?

I would love to have more videos to review

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do cost comparison with other providers. We found sendpulse to be a clear winner here

We needed to send transactional and marketing emails to our users that were easy to create and set up with out involving engineering or design.

SendPulse review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"Web Push Rocks"

What do you like best?

Installed web push on site and drives tons of traffic including conversion everytime we publish a post and update web push audience of the new content.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really to say here ............................................................................................

Benefited by more traffic.

SendPulse review by Yakovenko A.
Yakovenko A.

"best service with the best people"

What do you like best?

Respect and attention to the client. Quick response to the request. Qualified consultation.

What do you dislike?

Bad attitude towards one's duties. Incomprehensible answers to the question asked. Not knowledge of the subject.

Any problem

SendPulse review by Viacheslav B.
Viacheslav B.

"Easy-to-use service"

What do you like best?

Simple to use and quite reliable service. Sendpulse has an extensive database of adaptive templates of letters and comfortable block editor. Service has a good support team. Guys from support are always ready to help the client.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found serious flaws during the use of service.

I need to send marketing emails to my clients and SendPuls help me in this.

SendPulse review by Administrator

"I recommend Sendpulse"

What do you like best?

I can use it very easily. And Sendpulse has Turkish language option.

What do you dislike?

I don't have anything dislike about Sendpulse

I use EMail marketing and SMTP service from Sendpulse. And I will use Notify.

SendPulse review by Sid E.
Sid E.

"A platform that proves to be reliable."

What do you like best?

Ease of use in a well-organized interface.

What do you dislike?

The free account only sends 50 emails per hour.

Small business customers who have more than 2,000 or 2,500 contacts need a means to send messages.

SendPulse review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Great functionality and use but poor phone support"

What do you like best?

Analytic feedback...shows me the details I need to make the right organisational decisions.

What do you dislike?

Design Restrictions, Disallwoed subscribers by SendPuls for no reason, and Poor phone support

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a whirl and see for yourself...different platforms appeal to different companies for different reasons. Proof of the pudding's in the eating!

Reaching our partners/clients more easily and understanding how they think

SendPulse review by User in Food Production
User in Food Production

"What Awesome people at sendpulse"

What do you like best?

they are there when you have questions and are ready to help

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything that I disliked.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get on board with these wonderful people

Getting my newsletter out and doing it effectively. These folks made me feel like one of the family.

SendPulse review by Consultant in Education Management
Consultant in Education Management

"Easily Adaptable Email Provider"

What do you like best?

The drag and drop features of the email builder.

What do you dislike?

It's a newer platform so getting used to the nuances, as I would with any provider.

I am trying to build a new list of leads for a specific project and have some mailing lists, so working to incorporate referrals and CTAs more.

SendPulse review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Totally Recommend Send Pulse"

What do you like best?

It's pretty easy to navigate around. And if I have any questions there is swift feedback, live.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. I am still getting to know my way around it all and what is possible.

Another angle of our marketing to our clients.

SendPulse review by Administrator in Venture Capital & Private Equity
Administrator in Venture Capital & Private Equity

"10x Better than Mailchimp"

What do you like best?

The interface is great! No bugs either like Mailchimp. Live chat 24/7!

What do you dislike?

There's really nothing. Perhaps the wait on a life chat is too long!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Marketing. I can manage multiple contact lists at once.

SendPulse review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"Best Email & SMS Marketing Service Provider"

What do you like best?

Best For Email Marketing

You Can Set Auto-Reply

You will get 15k free email monthlty.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike

Its the best service which includes all things at once place

Email Marketing

SendPulse review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Amazing website"

What do you like best?

Easy to create emails and fast to use!!!

What do you dislike?

More options would be nice. I dont have many things to say.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep on

Promoting my business

SendPulse review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"The best service for email marketing and other"

What do you like best?

Good price and the best system. I recommended.

What do you dislike?

nothing yet, i am very happy with the service

Email marketing and push notifications

Learning about SendPulse?

* We monitor all SendPulse reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.