Sendwithus

Sendwithus

Sendwithus is an email production platform that helps organizations create and change transactional and triggered email faster.

Work for Sendwithus?

Learning about Sendwithus?

Sendwithus Reviews

Ask Sendwithus a Question
Showing 89 Sendwithus reviews
Sendwithus review by Hayden W.
Hayden W.

"Why Sendwithus is the best"

What do you like best?

I love the usability both on the frontend and with the api. So much thought has gone into how people actually use the software. The ability to easy copy template id's is a lifesaver. I know it seems small, but it brings the use-ability up to 11.

What do you dislike?

There frontend does not always update as if the page was refreshed. Sorting is a good example of this. Things are sorted alphabetically when you refresh, but not so when you update things on the frontend.

Email templates always look ugly. It's really hard to organize your html in way that isn't overwhelming to nontechnical people. Also, would like to be able to access snippets from within the template editor. You currently have to have multiple windows or tabs open to manage snippets.

ALSO just thought of this! But versioned snippets? Right now if you change a snippet it affects all of your emails. I wish there was a way to create another version that you can test out before you publish it live.

Finally, a better way to promote versions when you promote new code that makes use of those new versions. There have been a couple times where this has been missed because it is an extra task.

We are using sendwithus for all of our transaction email. Non technical staff are able to handle the majority of editing while handing off any of the more complicated tasks to developers.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Sendwithus
Sendwithus review by User in Internet

"Elegant solution to your mailer needs"

What do you like best?

I admit to being a bit of a newbie to the software, but I have used it to edit a few email templates while working at my current company. The sendwithus ui allowed the templates to be easy to find, edit, update and monitor. The dashboard even provides metrics regarding open rate, etc.

What do you dislike?

There are some minor issues like some css issues. Specifically some text is currently bleeding under another element on the live log list. I'm not sure if you can set it up with sendwithus, but it would be nice to be able to automate when emails are sent. I'd also like an easier way to send data form our app, to their templates.

We use sendwithus to send a ton of emails to our users. Overall, its been fairly painless to implement.

What Email Marketing solution do you use?

Sendwithus review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Very useful for separating marketing and developer roles in customer communication"

What do you like best?

I really like the use of jinja in templates - it is a really powerful feature that allows those who excel at formatting and email marketing shine with straightforward implementation of devs (passing necessary data to templates in API calls and automations)

What do you dislike?

I think it is very unfortunate that you can not pull very much from log data using the API. One very obvious example would be the inability to render the sent email based on the log. Instead, I have to try to reconstruct the data that would have been sent to the api call/automation, and call the render method on that data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Feature rich and easy to use! Wish I had switched from my previous provider sooner.

Devs were constantly being asked to alter email templates based on mockups by the communications director - this diverted dev attention for a communications task. That problem has been resolved.

Sendwithus review by John W.
John W.

"Excellent tool with few shortcomings"

What do you like best?

Live template builder is great for coders, Litmus integration makes QA a breeze, snippets save time and effort, reliable data importing/personalization

What do you dislike?

No nested folders, search function is a little lacking.

We have a bank of 400+ email templates, all of which we've built in Sendwithus. The builder in SWU is phenomenal if you write code - your changes are updated almost instantly. QA is made simple with the Litmus integration. Code editor is colorized, making it far easier to scroll through lines of HTML. The Snippet functionality is also great, and has saved an immense amount of time and headaches.

If they implement nested folders and improve the template search function just a bit, I'd give it a 10.

Sendwithus review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"Great tool for transactional emails"

What do you like best?

Jinja and API integration with other systems. Internal reporting features that allow me to see how well emails are doing.

What do you dislike?

Wish it was a more robust tool so I could use it with marketing related emails - a one-stop shop. Inability to do any real segmentation for sends. No ability to see which users are engaging the most or least and pull a list if needed. List pulling is also very limited, you can only pull and get email addresses, very cumbersome.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Makes sure it ticks all the boxes you require before signing the dotted line. Very good platform if all you need is basic email sends, but anything more complicated will be very complicated and require engineering efforts via API calls.

Ability to send multi-listing or multi-product emails without the need to hardcode - jinja really makes this easy. This allows us to re-engage customer with products that suite them the best and make them return to our website.

Sendwithus review by Administrator in Management Consulting
Administrator in Management Consulting

"Meets all emailing needs for a startup"

What do you like best?

As a developer, it's easy to view a log of all the emails sent out in order to ensure emails are going out to the correct people. It's also easy to pass information directly into their templates for custom emails. It's a good solution for startups to try and lay a foundation for the email marketing and outreach programs.

What do you dislike?

I think the documentation for developers could be better. Other than that, It does what it says it does.

We use SendWithUs to manage all our outbound emails to our customers. It's easy to set up a template and have it populate with all the relevant data. Considering we reach out to lots of influencers on when / how to post to their social outlet, the timing and data contained within the emails is important and it's never been too much of a hassle to ensure it's correct.

Sendwithus review by Yevhen R.
Yevhen R.

"Great tool but has a room to improve usability"

What do you like best?

I love the way to construct e-mails out of snippets and preview them. I also like how easy to set up a drip campaign

What do you dislike?

Searching templates is confusing. Search field does not work well, you need to select "All" so the search would work. Also there is no snippet preview wich make it hard to quickly find, edit and preview changes. Need to open sample template with snippet in other window and compare.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just keep in mind its not a sender, be ready to spend money on one more product

Weekly leads e-mails, drip campaigns, tracking stats on how these e-mail campaigns work

Sendwithus review by Gennady B.
Gennady B.

"Incredible flexibility with equally incredible customer service"

What do you like best?

I love their customer service! They've always been able to answer any questions we have

What do you dislike?

I'd like more features to enable with sending email blasts

Send With Us allows my non-technical team members to send, create, and a/b test emails. This relieves a huge burden on our technical team. They also make it very easy to keep your data, templates, tests, segments, etc. when the need arises to either test or switch to a new ESP. Finally, sending transactional emails is as easy as 1 line of code, which speeds up our development.

Sendwithus review by Brian S.
Brian S.

"Great, Simple, Reliable"

What do you like best?

Working with Sendwithus is great for my entire team. My favorite feature is the ability to add read-only users who can't mess up my snippets or templates but can access the great reporting suite.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike with Sendwithus. One thing I've heard my teammates mention is the ability to view an audit trail so we know who broke what, and when.

We're a SaaS and use Sendwithus to send automated reports and database summaries to customers. The customization made this really simple.

Sendwithus review by Tyler M.
Tyler M.

"Simple and effective"

What do you like best?

The templating system is great. It allows us to easily create and maintain all of our outbound email templates

What do you dislike?

I have yet to run into a problem that hasn't been resolved quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SendWithUs is the easiest to use, and most complete email management system on the market. Period.

Trivie uses SendWithUs to manage various templates for transactional emails and to send them out using the Python SDK. It allows us to centralize all of our email-related concerns into one provider.

Sendwithus review by Lyal A.
Lyal A.

"Love Sendwithus"

What do you like best?

Very happy with how our sales team is able to edit templates without development intervention

What do you dislike?

Would love to see deeper integrations with languages/frameworks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely give them a try; coming from manually doing emails within our applications, it's a night and day difference. It'll save you both hassle and headache as marketing and sales leads can make changes dynamically -- plus, the product team will love being able to consistently use data to improve transactional emails. We've had great success re-engaging customers due to this!

We're using it for our transactional email (user signup). We're expanding it to the other transactional emails we send out.

Sendwithus review by Thanos K.
Thanos K.

"Very satisfied and wouldn't change them"

What do you like best?

Customer support is amazing. Prompt and knowledgeable whenever I needed them.

What do you dislike?

The speed while changing between templates, could be a little faster.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're not sure about implementing something, ask them! They will be able to help you develop the solution you need.

An excellent UX, user roles also help to keep things safe.

Email logs make it easy to access the sent templates when business needs it

Sendwithus review by Spencer H.
Spencer H.

"Simple, easy to use interface"

What do you like best?

I like sendwithus. Many other competing email platforms are difficult to use and require significant development time. sendwithus, however, is very simple and easy to us.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it's unclear if changes to email templates have been published or not.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make publishing changes more clear.

We use sendwithus for email notifications to our subscribers. The simplicity of this product has streamlined and expedited delivery of enhancements.

Sendwithus review by Executive Sponsor in Real Estate
Executive Sponsor in Real Estate

"Great way to standardize and manage email content"

What do you like best?

Having a place to allow non-IT folks to manage email content at-will is a huge time savings. Also, the tools to review how your html emails will look on all

major platforms, including mobile is huge.

What do you dislike?

Website is a bit clunky to navigate and that can be annoying. Also the editor for html emails isn’t very good, not much more than a text editor.

The analytics are pretty good but you can’t really access them programmatically which really limits how we can use them

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, it is a good value if it meets your goals

First it allows our operations team to manage email contents and styles without involving IT resources, that’s really allows us to make quick changes. We also learn a lot from the analytics which help us understand how effective we are being

Sendwithus review by Lauren E.
Lauren E.

"Very Useful email tool"

What do you like best?

I love that I get to see what our system has sent our customers, and if they say they haven't received it, we can easily resend it! Makes my job SOOO Much easier!

What do you dislike?

Nothing! Everything is good... meets my needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Worth it!

Same as above, I get to see what emails our customers are getting and base my responses based on that.

Sendwithus review by Erin B.
Erin B.

"Developer using SWU"

What do you like best?

Ease of sending emails using the API & building out templates with Jinja

What do you dislike?

That there is no source control for the templates. That the snippets are are written in modals! It's a very insecure writing experience.

Sending lots of transactional emails. We've been able to test different templates & personalize emails outside of our application which has been very valuable.

Administrator in Financial Services

"Send emails through an easy API and make your marketing team happy."

What do you like best?

The API integration is very smooth, and provides appropriate testing tools. Great developer experience.

What do you dislike?

We always want more features - more and more support for things like translation/languages, branding etc.

Sending large quantities of emails for my product, including things like sending signup emails, announcements and alerts. The tooling available for marketing folk in an easy-to-use interface means that data collection and template changes can be handled with a minimum of interaction with the development team. SendWithUs specializes in email sending so I don't have to. My business can focus on it's core competency.

Administrator in Internet

"Really great way to get the email template away from developers"

What do you like best?

As a developer I hated making minor code changes for every email template, now with sendwith us we define the data for the template and then another team is responsible for the actual content. It has a really nice interface for when we need to deal with tracking, complex changes, etc. I like that we are able to generate code snippets that can be reused within templates.

What do you dislike?

The testing interface can be a little confusing, and trying to find template to make changes to them can be difficult.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you know what the data you need in a template is so that you do less development over time to keep adding fields.

We wanted an easy interface for someone to manage our transactional emails outside of developers. We have been able to test different layout without code changes and PRs.

Sendwithus review by User in Internet

"Great tool to customize emails and send them the way you want"

What do you like best?

Transactional emails are important for helping new customers, but updating and maintaining them can be difficult. Sendwithus helps us to easily create and update transactional emails. Their email analytic tools are also great and easy to understand.

What do you dislike?

Tool does what it says it does, but I know how development team thinks the documentation for developers could be better.

We use SendWithUs to manage all our outbound emails to our customers. They have an easy-to-use email editor for drip and transactional emails and reliable transactional email services to send out our messages.

Administrator in Internet

"Great email service provider"

What do you like best?

Sendwithus has allowed our organization to not rely on developers to make changes to our email templates. We simply send the data required for the template to the SWU API and the rest can be customized in the SWU console. It integrates with the major transactional email service providers like Mailgun. We can easily track our email metrics in SWU instead of having to set up webhook integration with Mailgun and digest/process the data ourselves.

What do you dislike?

I wish they would support the ability to have multiple recipients in the "to" field. Currently the API supports only once recipient. We have to circumvent this limitation by using the "cc" field which accepts multiple recipients.

We have given our marketing team more flexibility in shaping the content of our emails and allowing them to create campaigns without development intervention.

Sendwithus review by Erik S.
Erik S.

"It just works"

What do you like best?

Sendwithus is what we use for email template management for our transactional emails. It's intuitive and very easy to use even for members of the team who aren't technical

What do you dislike?

Some of the reporting capabilities could be more robust

Email template management, and a tool for marketing to have dynamic content on transactional emails

Sendwithus review by Elaine F.
Elaine F.

"Sendwithus is a very detailed email platform."

What do you like best?

I like that there are sample templates available but that you can also create your own. Being able to use HTML to code your own template provides a level of detail that other email campaign style platforms don't provide.

What do you dislike?

The site often works quite slowly and has crashed in the past and caused campaigns to go unsent.

Mass emailing for our company has been expanded and automated through Sendwithus, which is something we could not do from personal email accounts.

Sendwithus review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Does a great job..."

What do you like best?

A lot of companies try and create email locally using a batch process. It's a real pain point, because usually only developers can push code to production. Sendwithus does a great job of allowing non-devs to edit email and let the devs just push JSON objects to send mail.

What do you dislike?

I think the interface could use a bit of work... it's not as easy as Customer.io... but they've also got some features we like over CIO.

Sending email without having to stand up a bunch of on-server processes.

Sendwithus review by Nico D.
Nico D.

"Flexible option for Programatic Emails"

What do you like best?

The reliability and simplicity of using SendWithUs for Email formatting, dynamic content, and targeted messaging

What do you dislike?

Troubleshooting bugs in the Logs can be problematic at times. The log search does not search through content, making it difficult to find certain emails.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot.

Delivering marketing campaigns for clients.

Sendwithus review by Amelia W.
Amelia W.

"Good product for sending automated emails"

What do you like best?

Can create templates that automatically update info coded within the email which ultimately saves time.

What do you dislike?

Interface is difficult to use at first; though, with exploration, it becomes more clear.

Recommendations to others considering the product

More user friendly interface

Sending emails that inform users of their progress automatically and on a set timetable.

Sendwithus review by Igor G.
Igor G.

"Very satisfied with SendwithUs"

What do you like best?

Email templates support conditionals and Jinja (Python template engine) that helps to create emails with dynamic content. Moreover, your email marketing team is not tied to developers as much anymore, because they can prepare templates separately and then just ask developers to trigger those emails via API. Support is very responsive.

What do you dislike?

Campaigns for manual email are available in Enterprise package only that currently starts from $1k.

We are sending transactional emails and minimizing the workload on developers by separating back-end from email templates.

Sendwithus review by Morsie M.
Morsie M.

"Great for my customers who never received their email"

What do you like best?

It's super helpful in my line of work for my customer, who need to receive confirmation emails again.

What do you dislike?

Some email addresses don't always work, and maybe that's not your mistake.

Recommendations to others considering the product

n/a

It helps my customers with their confirmation emails when they never received the initial one.

"Fantastic!"

What do you like best?

Sendwith us has allowed our marketing team to take control of system emails. What used to be 44 random hard coded emails scattered throughout the system has been reduced to 15 templates in Sendwithus. We can edit text and publish new versions without a sprint!

What do you dislike?

Some of the reporting features are slim on the campaigns aspect. You cannot get a report of who opened/clicked without additional dev work.

Revamping emails, moving them outside our system, and having marketing control the content ad-hoc.

Sendwithus review by Nicholas D.
Nicholas D.

"Some great features, with a few annoyances"

What do you like best?

Love the A/B tests, provide a lot of power with little engineering effort on our part.

What do you dislike?

Versioning and user permissions. The lack of version control can be very frustrating if there is more than one person trying to work on a template.

As for user permissions, they're too restrictive. As in, there are two few options to encapsulate the various roles we want to fill. Being able to customize roles would be ideal.

Support for stylized emails and a/b testing

Sendwithus review by Gabe F.
Gabe F.

"Powerful tools"

What do you like best?

Ability to review in clients, send test emails and do A/B testing.

What do you dislike?

lack of folders for snippets; it would be good to be able to archive but still view old versions for record-keeping.

problems: viewing email in clients; benefits: organizing email

Sendwithus review by Terry T.
Terry T.

"Easy to set up, very effective to use"

What do you like best?

The ease of getting new templates set up and integrating with Sendgrid really made the task pleasant and I was able to accomplish more than I originally expected.

What do you dislike?

There really wasn't anything that I disliked that was notable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try...it is easy to get started and accomplish significant benefits in a short time

We are sending responses for new customer registrations and then scheduling follow-on communication. We saw in increase in customer engagement after starting this.

Sendwithus review by AGUSTIN H.
AGUSTIN H.

"It´s very user friendly "

What do you like best?

Easy to manage template versions, and easy con configure.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, i think is a very simple tool and i have never a bad experience with sendwithus

Recommendations to others considering the product

Include your product in Azure Market place

Localize & make Marketing team independent of IT

Sendwithus review by Gustavo B.
Gustavo B.

"A good email platform"

What do you like best?

In addition to the possibility of a / b tests, the integration with SendWithUs is very good, allowing us to send information via API that allows us to offer conditional content to this information for our users, which makes it very easy to set up drip campaigns.

What do you dislike?

Flexibility to adapt to different data structure, segmentation flexibility and more complete reporting.

Retention and constant communication with my user base, which brought about a visible increase in engagement

Sendwithus review by Maggie G.
Maggie G.

"Great for Drip Campaigns"

What do you like best?

Integrated with SendGrid for our onboarding campaign nicely. support is GREAT.

What do you dislike?

Templates can be hard to design without knowing html/css. Have to copy in HTML from mailchimp and try to adjust.

Our onboarding marketing campaign for our mobile app-

Sendwithus review by Albert V.
Albert V.

"Sendwithus review"

What do you like best?

It's easy to manage you segments and to send the marketing campaigns.

What do you dislike?

Is not possible to prepare journeys for customers and would be nice to send SMS, push notifications and others options via Sendwithus.

E-mail marketing and drip marketing.

Sendwithus review by Adam W.
Adam W.

"SendWithUs is extremely easy to use."

What do you like best?

The ability to navigate websites easily is sometimes not so easy. SendWithUs has built an extremely user friendly platform for our company to use and integrate with. I am not a software engineer for my company but my role requires use of SendWithUs, it was very painless to learn the platform.

What do you dislike?

To be honest, I haven't found anything worth complaining over.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I don't have any recommendations.

Business solutions mainly include verification for distributed emails to clients.

"Great email tool"

What do you like best?

Easy to create emails and mostly to change the code and see the changes in real-time.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, you make a small change and the CSS gets changed. Takes a bit of playing around to figure out the issue and fix with online CSS. Support was contacted because of that and facing the same problem now on another bunch of emails.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool! Go for it!

Makes sending beautiful emails easier than with any other tools.

Administrator in Financial Services

"Great integration and support"

What do you like best?

The easy API integration into our iOS app was a huge benefit. And their customer support is amazing.

What do you dislike?

The campaigns portion of the dash is unclear and user email address management is not done through their system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Send with us is great as a transactional email template manager.

Sendwithus allows us to send emails to users based on certain attributes and allows us to immediately send emails to users who sign up within our app.

Sendwithus review by Consultant

"Johnny's review"

What do you like best?

I like how you're able to review emails from three months back

What do you dislike?

I wish Sendwithus was able to allows us to review the whole email history and not just a limited amount of months prior.

Sending clients emails that they have not received. The benefits are that I am able to see if a client has reviewed their email or opened it and that allows me to verify it got to the destination

Sendwithus review by Félix P.
Félix P.
View Original

"Best template management, highest price."

What do you like best?

Internacionalization and complete template management. Also free Litmus email previews.

What do you dislike?

No template subfolders and lack of unsuscribes management.

When GDPR compilance is mandatory, they say they can't afford to be compliant but they launch the same service GDPR compliant with another name and price multiplied by 20. We felt scammed TBH.

High amount of template management, specially with internationalization.

Sendwithus review by Administrator in Plastics
Administrator in Plastics

"GREAT!"

What do you like best?

Tracking emails that we send out. We send out quotes then call on the customer when he opens the email.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. The fact that we can't see if they opened it 100% of the time, but that isn't your fault.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it for all your email needs!

Emails not getting to customers. We changed how we send quotes now and it works out great.

Sendwithus review by Michael H.
Michael H.

"Helps to reduce the pain of email templating"

What do you like best?

Easy to use yet powerful template engine, multi language support and versioning. I really like the possibility to change sending providers with just on click - making it easier to A/B test their performance.

What do you dislike?

The only negative consequence of using sendwithus for us is that it adds another potential point of failure to our email sending chain.

Email-Templating and open tracking for all our emails.

Sendwithus review by Kristan A.
Kristan A.

"Ease"

What do you like best?

I could send out e-mails quickly and instantly to a mass of people. The editing interface is also easy to use.

What do you dislike?

It is hard to check whether my respondents have received my e-mails. Maybe add an easier interface for this?

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product is a good solution for mass communication distribution.

Sending mass e-mails to our client's stakeholders. Benefit is ease of distribution

Sendwithus review by User in Photography
User in Photography

"I don't want to use anything else, ever"

What do you like best?

Very easy to learn, great documentation

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if the email logs were faster as there is a significant slowdown when going back more than a day or two (which I have to do a lot otherwise I wouldn't be bothered by it)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it it's amazing

We use send with us for all of our transactional emails on the new platform. It saves us a ton of time having easy to use and change templates rather than having to constantly rewrite the same emails, which allows us to get way more done in a day.

Sendwithus review by Administrator in E-Learning
Administrator in E-Learning

"Transactional emails buried in layers of button clicks"

What do you like best?

What the product itself delivers is great. Transactional emails are necessary and once you have sendwithus set up it more or less runs itself.

What do you dislike?

It is extremely hard to edit/make changes. Everything is buried in ambiguous clicks and formatting is difficult.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I do not have enough knowledge of its alternatives to recommend sendwithus over other software

As a tutoring company we send lots of updates to our students/tutors that need to happen in real time. Sendwithus allows this

"Sendwithus"

What do you like best?

I like sendwithus, as it provides lot of features to our customers.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any disliking thing in sendwithus.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an user friendly and for me it took less than 2 hours, to know completely about software.

We are sending mails to our customers and tracking if there is any issues occurring going shop for plan.

Sendwithus review by Administrator in E-Learning
Administrator in E-Learning

"Nice front-end to your transactional emails"

What do you like best?

We like a couple things:

1) Transparency of our email templates - that way non-tech folk can come in and tweak as needed.

2) Activity/logs - often customer service will troubleshoot issues on their own via the email logs.

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind at the moment as it's overall great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it - move some templates over and see if it's a fit.

We have a lot of email templates and they're buried in source code. Moving them to SendWithUs really exposed them and makes it easy for us to have them in our consciousness.

Sendwithus review by Carly R.
Carly R.

"Use of sendwithus for Newsletter and Drip Campaigns"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use! We like the design for the html for our newsletter and doing a/b tests for drip campaigns.

What do you dislike?

Can be a bit sensitive and finicky. Do not like some of the email marketing features.

We use sendwithus for design for our newsletter. It's really easy to use, but not so good for list size.

Sendwithus review by User in Human Resources
User in Human Resources

"Excellent service and well priced"

What do you like best?

The ability to use multiple ESPs with the same template language, and to switch between them quickly is simply amazing.

What do you dislike?

Nothing - it's a great service. We'd sign up again.

Sendwithus allows us to use multiple ESPs and to switch amongst them painlessly and without redoing our templates. They also have a great template editor.

Sendwithus review by User in Construction
User in Construction

"Overall Good Experience"

What do you like best?

Sendwithus is very helpful with our email marketing campaigns. I can easily see if clients are interacting with our autocommunication at a glance.

What do you dislike?

I am not sure if it is internal set up or SWU, but I feel navigating upcoming emails can be a challenge. Unable to save template titles when creating.

Easy email marketing

"Simple and easy"

What do you like best?

Template interface and snippets flexibility

What do you dislike?

So far I have no complaints about SendWithUs, it does what we need well.

Templating has been an issue for us. The templating system and snippets has been a game changer. As well as the ability to mock data right in SendWithUs makes testing easy. As does the screenshot tool

"Simple email service"

What do you like best?

Triggering emails to be sent out via webhook using their API allows us to get really customized with the emails we can send.

What do you dislike?

They need more direct database connections or better integration with existing BI tools. Support related to billing questions is very slow.

The ability to design and send marketing emails quick and efficiently.

Sendwithus review by Administrator in Music
Administrator in Music

"A charming platform to use "

What do you like best?

The easy management of templates and testing with litmus. Also simple integration with sendgrid

What do you dislike?

Managing assets require a set of manual steps to be followed. Also i would like some npm modules to just upload templates via jenkins itself

All client communication for transactional emails. The tempalting system just works nicely with out needs

Sendwithus review by Executive Sponsor in Internet
Executive Sponsor in Internet

"3 Years, 2 Companies, Still Using SWU"

What do you like best?

Great service, great product, great team. We use SWU to constantly split-test our emails w/o needing developers, and to easily build drip campaigns. As soon as I switched jobs, SWU was the first tool I knew I wanted added to our stack: I knew I could make an impact quickly with minimal development resources.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, really. I wish their editor was easier to use w/o jumping into the HTML, I suppose.

We no longer need developer resources to create and test new emails, or run split-tests on current emails.

"Painless"

What do you like best?

The interface is easy to navigate and searches do not take a lot of time.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, but you can add a bit more information on the status found in the help section.

From my end I was able to save time in troubleshooting and resending emails that were not sent.

Sendwithus review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Pretty good, templates are buggy"

What do you like best?

The interface is easy to understand and I generally like how it's set up.

What do you dislike?

The out of the box templates break on some mail platforms

Sending autogenerated emails to customers based on events in our custom system. We have found it easy to create templates with variable data from our system.

Sendwithus review by User in E-Learning
User in E-Learning

"Effective and Straightforward"

What do you like best?

Creating and editing templates is easy with the SWU tools.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more explanation of some of the finer features, given that the names aren't always enough to understand their purposes.

We're able to send emails reactively to users who hit certain milestones or are inactive for a time.

Sendwithus review by User in Internet

"Great api based email. but missing some things"

What do you like best?

the templates are great. very easy to customize with a good templating engine

What do you dislike?

lack of scheduling. we have to code things locally to go into a queue before sending via sendwithus if we want to schedule a time for a message to go out. would be nice to be able to send a timestamp to the api to specify when it should go out

Recommendations to others considering the product

go for it! great product and easy to integrate

api based email sending. deliver-ability. very few messages end up in spam folders

Sendwithus review by User in Computer Software

"Great user experience, great tools!"

What do you like best?

I love being able to see my code rendered live, and then test on multiple devices.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the device tests can take a long time, and having to re-run with each change can be a challenge.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great product!

Sending emails to customers--they love our emails.

Sendwithus review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"SendWithUs"

What do you like best?

I like the convenience features that allow me to quickly and easily create new messages based on old messages with just a few clicks.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike about the product!

The ability to quickly and easily create new messages based on old messages.

Sendwithus review by Administrator in Banking
Administrator in Banking

"Good templating"

What do you like best?

The templates are easy to use and simplify workflow

What do you dislike?

Template snippets can be confusing and requires some getting used to

Needed marketing to be able to edit mails without development involvement.

Decentralises workflow for email communication. Now multiple teams can work on the same thing

Sendwithus review by William T.
William T.

"Amazing integrations"

What do you like best?

The best thing I like about sendwithus is it seamlessly integrated with all the other vendors we'er currently working with.

What do you dislike?

The UI had a steep learning curve, but after the initial onboarding, everything is extremely straight forward.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask for a trial.

Our email automation

Sendwithus review by Josh T.
Josh T.

"Great experience"

What do you like best?

The insight that send with us is great, lets me know exactly what is going on.

What do you dislike?

My experience has been entirely positive up to this point.

Seeing exactly what is going on with the project owners that I am reaching out to.

Sendwithus review by Zach S.
Zach S.

"Simple, easy-to-use"

What do you like best?

I like having the ability to view the event logs, it can really help in debugging

What do you dislike?

While the API is pretty simple to integrate with, having client libraries in common languages could also speed up integration.

Sending transactional emails to our customers

Sendwithus review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Works real good with A/B testing and optimization"

What do you like best?

I like how sendwithus allows us to A/B test our emails and shares almost accurate results that allows us to optimize whatever is not generating good rates.

What do you dislike?

I would just like a little bit more of data determining the rates shared. Add more features, you guys can do plenty of more cool stuff.

It helps us track our email marketing campaigns and work around the data and information provided which is helpful to optimize our texts and approaches.

Sendwithus review by Vardhan D.
Vardhan D.

"SendWithUs is a useful tool for email automation"

What do you like best?

Data analytics on emails us a usefulfeature

What do you dislike?

I dislike the process of validation of template since it's slow. Unsure if that process is dictated by internal policies or not though.

Drive engagement on webpage based on updates

Sendwithus review by User in Financial Services

"Works great, super reliable & customizable"

What do you like best?

The dashboard and the ease with which we can customize our emails

What do you dislike?

The odd bug & quirk here and there, docs sometimes are a bit confusing.

Sending automated emails, that need to be branded to particular locales & customers.

Sendwithus review by Uwe J.
Uwe J.

"User friendly"

What do you like best?

It’s user friendly and you get the information you need

What do you dislike?

I think that there could be more information about the functions you have in sendwithus

I am using it to check if emails were sent to customers

Sendwithus review by David L.
David L.

"Easy to use, responsive support"

What do you like best?

Good coverage on ESP support

Good web console interface

Fast support response time and competency

What do you dislike?

Recurring bugs in the email log search feature

There seems to be occasional loss in webhook callback events

Flexible and redundant ESPs

Sendwithus review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Solid email experience"

What do you like best?

Send with us does a great job building templates that easily interface with other main providers.

What do you dislike?

The templates could benefit from additional functionality and flexibility.

We have used sendwithus to more efficiently automate our application mail process.

Sendwithus review by User in Computer Software

"Good, don't think too much about it which is a good thing"

What do you like best?

Easy templating and debugging by viewing real data/emails

What do you dislike?

Not the greatest version control setup when wanting to make template modifications

Email template management in one central location

Takes onus of sending emails out of our main api

Sendwithus review by Ion S.
Ion S.

"Useful tool to track the communication with the customers"

What do you like best?

The e-mails can be easy tracked and you can always catch something which was missing.

What do you dislike?

Not all the communication goes through this system (example: marketing)

Always helps me to re-send the e-mail which were missed

Sendwithus review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Sendwithus Review"

What do you like best?

The templating system is the feature i find the most useful.

What do you dislike?

The lack of robust features around sending email, integrations with other sending platforms. No easy scheduled delivery.

Email template management

"SWU templates"

What do you like best?

It has decent analytics and is easy to send test emails.

What do you dislike?

It's probably out implementation, but a developer has to make the updates.

Easier access to templates and analytics.

Sendwithus review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Great product for sending product emails."

What do you like best?

Very easy to set up and sift through email logs.

What do you dislike?

There's not much I dislike. It does the job and does it well.

We send product notifications and marketing emails.

"Good program"

What do you like best?

Flexibility and logging, it's really nice to tie in to everything else.

What do you dislike?

Support is hard to sift through. No open tickets.

The ability to hook into multiple email clients.

Sendwithus review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"Love sendwithus"

What do you like best?

The flexibility to update transaction emails. The ability to change/import/edit code on the fly without working with our dev team.

What do you dislike?

The limited amount of preset templates and there are limitations on the campaign send tool. I would like to edit right on screen without having to reupload a file.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this for all transaction emails.

Currently sending email campaigns.

Sendwithus review by Agency in Computer Software
Agency in Computer Software

"Sr Member service rep "

What do you like best?

Easy to navigate and like to ease of how to use

What do you dislike?

Slow to pull up info sometimes

Great for resending thing

Sendwithus review by Internal Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Internal Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Good"

What do you like best?

Pretty easy to use, and offers alot of data

What do you dislike?

The interface can be a bit slow at times

email our users

Sendwithus review by Twisha A.
Twisha A.

"Easy to use interface"

What do you like best?

Easy front end interface. Drip campaigns are easily created.

What do you dislike?

The campaigns feature doesnt allow linking emails directly

Email campaigns

Sendwithus review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"excelent"

What do you like best?

support, usability, User-friendly, good API

What do you dislike?

Dashboard seems heavy, overall my experience been very good.

templating, stats

Sendwithus review by User in Computer Software

"Decent platform but has some usability limitations"

What do you like best?

Segmentations are great once they are working.

What do you dislike?

Accessing user details is hard or impossible. I needed to revert to collecting data via API instead of being able to use a GUI

Improve work sharing between marketing, frontend and backend developers.

Sendwithus review by Internal Consultant in Computer Software
Internal Consultant in Computer Software

"SWU review"

What do you like best?

Templates can be customized. Good basic metrics.

What do you dislike?

At my org, developers need to make the changes (not marketers/business) - but I don't think that's SWU's fault.

Transactional triggered emails. Have been able to localize and optimize.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

Sendwithus is super easy to set up for the wealth of features it offers.

What do you dislike?

Signin can be a pain, and customer support is slow at times.

Sendwithus makes it super easy to see who's getting my traffic

Administrator in Internet

"Good to a certain extent"

What do you like best?

Coding my email with almost accurate real-time preview is nice. Litmus integration also helps with that.

What do you dislike?

It is too laborious, and not always accurate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use snippets.

Transactional emails. It works, unlike many other services.

Sendwithus review by User

"Been great and behind the scenes"

What do you like best?

Ease of use is the primary reason we began using it.

What do you dislike?

UI is sometimes confusing and a bit troublesome to learn, but overall, highly recommend. Just takes some time to learn.

Increased sales

Sendwithus review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"Effective solution, not amazing at the organization level"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to track and schedule

What do you dislike?

Difficult to adjust formatting, etc. - not very accessible to different skill sets

Professional communication - looks professional and is straightforward!

Sendwithus review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Easy to use!"

What do you like best?

It is easy to run A/B tests, link APIs and measure results.

What do you dislike?

Running Litmus tests is too expensive. Sometimes the platform takes long to load.

Automated and transactional emails.

"It was good"

What do you like best?

It seemed like an efficient way to model e-mail templates

What do you dislike?

I did not have that much to say negatively

I think it was e-mail templates

Learn more about Sendwithus

Sendwithus Videos

Learning about Sendwithus?

* We monitor all Sendwithus reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.