SendX

SendX is cloud based SAAS platform that helps you do email marketing automation and lead generations for your web business.

Work for SendX?

Learning about SendX?

SendX Reviews

Ask SendX a Question
Showing 14 SendX reviews
SendX review by Ranju S.
Ranju S.

"Great little package - Does everything in one and is easy to use"

What do you like best?

In my opinion this packages’ biggest asset is its customization. With just a few clicks you can create some beautiful looking emails. It also gives you full control over which segments of your email list you want to contact and even the time the email should go out, tailoring it down to factors such as the individual’s time zone. This has been really effective as I have been able to schedule my emails so they appear in the inbox at the times they are most likely to be checking in their emails (e.g. such as in the morning for their time zone, rather than midnight).

Another big benefit of this package is that it combines several functions of other packages. For example, you can make landing pages, pop-ups and offer downloadable gifts. With other email newsletter apps, you would have to use other packages to get these features, so it’s nice to have them all in one.

The customer service is also excellent.

What do you dislike?

In my opinion, the only complaint I have is that there doesn’t seem to be away to remove the SendX logo from my emails. Although this is only a minor irritation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The package comes with a 14 day trial, which is plenty of time to check out if it is right for you. You can also easily import your contacts from other servcies.

I use it in my business for sending out email newsletters. It's much better as one package does everything.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SendX
SendX review by Jitesh D.
Jitesh D.

"Extremely useful for email marketing automation"

What do you like best?

I was introduced to the SendX tool through ProductHunt. I signed up for the demo instantly. Got amazing support from the community manager Mayank. They helped me setup the tool. Setting up drip campaigns is extremely easy and it is extremely easy to import/export contacts and setup campaigns. I can tell that this is easily among the best of all similar tools available in the market.

What do you dislike?

The team behind Sendx has done a great job at building such an amazing platform. A few minor bugs at times is the only disappointment we have been through. But, the team is extremely proactive at resolving those when reported.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for something that is easy to setup and does not take a lot of time to learn, you should definitely try this.

Maintaining subscriber lists on Sendx is easy and we can integrate with our Medium blog seamlessly. Zapier integration has been very useful too.

What Email Marketing solution do you use?

SendX review by Jayarajan J.
Jayarajan J.

"Nuturing leads made easy by Sendx. "

What do you like best?

We are an Ed Tech company. After testing out SendX for 1 month it was clear that this is the right system for us. We went ahead with the full implementation and did a deep integration of SendX with our in-house CRM. The tech & support team at their end was very helpful and provided almost instant support for most of our queries. Post this we have been using SendX for nurturing our leads and users based on their category of interest (courses). Finally our marketing automation initiatives are paying off with SendX and we see a clear ROI with them.

I would recommend anyone who has a marketing automation use case (like ours - EdTech) to try out SendX."

What do you dislike?

Not as dislike. Sendx can increase the no. of templates for landing pages and email templates. They are increasing it. I am sure in 6 months they will increase.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just go for it.

Lead nurturing, Drip campaigns, Email automation. This has increased our revenue drastically.

SendX review by Executive Sponsor in Computer Software
Executive Sponsor in Computer Software

"Game changer for all-in-one marketing automation"

What do you like best?

Great value for complete marketing automation. Perfect for small businesses looking for automation tools such as landing pages, leadflows, embedded forms, email marketing, drip campaigns, etc. at a fraction of the cost.

What do you dislike?

Knowledge base incomplete - still needs work. Need more integration options for email tracking analysis/data points. More access right controls to allow for third-party users (e.g. freelance consultants).

Recommendations to others considering the product

For the cost, SendX is hard to beat. I have yet to find a similar marketing automation tool with the same breadth of features at this pricepoint. The open API and growing list of integrations is the icing on the cake.

SendX has allowed us to run marketing automation at a fraction of the cost. Was pleasantly surprised by the depth of the features - everything from the built-in landing page templates and leadflows to direct links to copyright-free images. There is a slight delay with the time difference but the support team is knowledgeable and extremely helpful.

SendX review by Mary Thomas P.
Mary Thomas P.

"Draw traffic to your website instantly with SendX"

What do you like best?

One of the best ways to stay up to date with direct email marketing and grow your email subscribers. The analytics are easy to understanding to get a grasp on exactly how well the email performs and responds to click-thrus. Even for a startup company, SendX's price is budget-friendly. This was a great way for us to draw instant traffic to our website. It has a cloud, SaaS, and web based deployment for ease of access. The comprehensive widget builder is also very helpful.

What do you dislike?

While it is relatively budget-friendly, it is still a large investment that has various pricing packages. I really have no complaint other than consolidating membership prices to only one option, and having bonus options for long-time paying members. For tax and budget reasons, my company tends to always prefer annual memberships over month-to-month.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look at all the pricing options of other competitors and do your own research. SendX was by far the best option for my team to use for both lead generation and increase of subscribers. The drag & drop editor and list segmenting features were much better than some of the competitors I have used with other teams in the past.

Driving business to the website almost immediately from sending out email campaigns from SendX.

SendX review by Kabandi S.
Kabandi S.

"Love Sendx"

What do you like best?

Being one of the early users of SendX, we have been using it to increase our inbound funnel through the drip automation. All our outbound drip campaigns go through SendX. Really like their email deliverability they offer. We've recently started using Web Optin Forms and excited to try their Segment based automation.

What do you dislike?

The landing page editor but they are saying they are coming with a new one very soon

We have been seeing good results for the different experiments we have been running through SendX and soon looking to scale up some of these. Anyone who hasn't tried it yet should give it a go. Great to see the team dedicated to making marketing automation super simple and impactful.

SendX review by Steven K.
Steven K.

"Excellent MailChimp replacement"

What do you like best?

I've been using SendX for about 11 months now. Can't speak highly enough about it. I was looking for an alternative to MailChimp - it's easier to use, and with more features. I think most impressively, the support has been excellent. Never waited more than 30 mins for a response, and I've seen a constant stream of quality features added. Really recommend."

What do you dislike?

There's a few areas of the user experience that could be improved (e.g. making it easier to add a contact from the dashboard) - but I've passed these onto the team and I'm confident they will be improved.

I'm now using SendX for monthly email updates, and for automated email marketing.

SendX review by Jon B.
Jon B.

"Awesome piece of kit!"

What do you like best?

I can create sophisticated email marketing campaigns. I'm able to plan my launches. I've been able to generate more sales because of this. The team are also superb - helping me with my requests very quickly. I'm barely scratching the surface as far as using the software to its fullest extent.

What do you dislike?

Not much. I've had very occasional issues but SendX fix them immediately!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it. Speak to the guys who run it. They are so helpful.

Increased efficiency from email marketing campaigns

Better automation.

SendX review by User in E-Learning
User in E-Learning

"A program to NOT miss."

What do you like best?

The beautiful thing about SendX is the simplicity. The ease of use and tabs are beyond accessible, allowing the user full-access with little boundaries.

What do you dislike?

Connecting with other users can be tricky, at first, but with a little practice things grow like breeze.

The ability to reach many people on different platforms, no matter what or where.

SendX review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"So far we have been pretty happy with the service and the speed with which the product is evolving"

What do you like best?

A special mention to the recently launched Drag and Drop editor that has made designing beautiful looking responsive emails really easy.

List segmenting has been made very intuitive and easy too.

What do you dislike?

There should only be one paid version of a mailing service and campaigns should autosave on creation / edit.

Targeting consumers with timely campaigns through segmented lists.

SendX review by User in Cosmetics
User in Cosmetics

"Great email marketing tool"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use and creative things we can do with emails

What do you dislike?

I don't like that after the trial period you have to pay

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great tool to have for email marketing!

We are reaching more prospective and current clients. Our opened email percentage has increased.

SendX review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"A great alternative to other programs"

What do you like best?

They've immediately responded to my support requests. It's a treat! It has tons of functionality.

The team are so supportive.

What do you dislike?

There are a few tweaks I would make for ease of use (e.g. ability to add a new contact from the dashboard).For a mailing service, there should be only one paid plan and campaigns should auto save while creation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You're not alone. If ever you are stuck you have a team behind you waiting to help!

Customer onboarding and marketing activities are simplified.

SendX review by Administrator in Telecommunications
Administrator in Telecommunications

"User friendliness is the key."

What do you like best?

The development and support is amazing. The deliverability in the issue resolution is handled great and the solution is developing in an amazing pace.

What do you dislike?

Automation. The drip sequence can be made even better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely an option for email marketing services.

Customer onboarding, newsletters and update mails.

SendX review by User in Higher Education

"Awesome platform for marketing and affordable."

What do you like best?

Fast Email delivery. Powerful segment builder.

What do you dislike?

UI is not user-friendly. there is not for the integration. I use zapier. It needs to add some more usercase for a complete application.

marketing automation.

Learning about SendX?

* We monitor all SendX reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.