Sentiment

4.7

Sentiment’s penetrating monitoring gives you a real commercial advantage in the vital activities that we call our ‘three pillars’ – customer insight, lead generation and customer service.

Work for Sentiment?

Learning about Sentiment?

Sentiment Reviews

Ask Sentiment a Question
Showing 3 Sentiment reviews
Sentiment review by Kyle R.
Kyle R.

"Sentiment Real Time Paradise"

What do you like best?

I like that Sentiment is real time, and the layout of the app is visually appealing. It is easy to use, and sometimes.. fun!

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it took a bit longer than expected to setup initially. Once we overcame that task, everything fell into place, and works flawless.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take a good look and consider Sentiment. For myself and my company, it has worked very well.

Spreading the world through social media is one of the best ways to gain customers and publicity. Sentiment does that for you, making it simple.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Sentiment
Sentiment review by Janelle T.
Janelle T.

"Sentiment"

What do you like best?

I liked how sentiment worked with my companies needs.

What do you dislike?

I wish that they had more features to use.

Social media customer service.

What Social Customer Service solution do you use?

Sentiment review by Administrator in Mental Health Care
Administrator in Mental Health Care

"Excellent Program"

What do you like best?

While using, we found the onboarding process has been seamless and the integration with Intercom is flawless.

What do you dislike?

Could have contact methods for additional customer service related questions

We are getting real time feedback from customers and are able to handle any problems within a shorter time phrame.

Learning about Sentiment?

* We monitor all Sentiment reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.