SentiOne

4.7

Track buzz surrounding your brand online

Work for SentiOne?

Learning about SentiOne?

Compare SentiOne to Similar Solutions

SentiOne Reviews

Ask SentiOne a Question
Showing 32 SentiOne reviews
SentiOne review by Anish S.
Anish S.

"A lot more features than other similar service providers"

What do you like best?

I really like the numerous features on the dashboard. I click on my project in the analytical section and I get a lot of audience insights like gender, geolocation, days and hours when most mentions are published. There are also a lot of very useful charts that other tools unfortunately did not have. The dashboard sharing feature is also of great help to us, due to involvement and interest of cross functional teams.

What do you dislike?

Some of the charts take a long time to load. That could be faster. The default dashboard was also very overcrowded with numerous features. But after making some custom adjustments, I got it to a level where it’s quite useful.

Running a service based startup, with numerous contact points with users, we get a lot of reviews and mentions online, which had been difficult to track with other tools. Sentione turned out to be a great time saver. I take the statistical data from my projects and use it when planning our business communication strategies. More or less it’s like a startup-budget-friendly focus group, but more vast and instantly available.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SentiOne
SentiOne review by Mateusz P.
Mateusz P.

"Works perfect! Nothing more to add."

What do you like best?

The best part is that I have all the information visible in easy, user friendly UX dashboards. It's just one glance to check all mentions and information about monitored brand (my company).

Second thing are daily reports. I like the fact I have all the information about new mentions to my inbox everyday. There's no need to open the tool to get most useful information during my inbox review.

And the last part as I mentioned is user friendly UX that is very light and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I don't see some mentions, but in most cases, it was due to my wrong configuration, that needed to be improved, but that's normal I think. Besides that, I think everything works fine.

I must mention that they have great customer support, ready to help at any time, so even if I had any problems, they were always helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it first (there's free trail I think) and ask their support (or anyone experienced in SentiOne tool) to help you with first configuration & use-cases. It can be tricky at the beginning and with additional help, you're also getting broader perspective.

- Engage in conversation about specific topics (building an expert position in area through social listening / social selling)

- Getting to know all that conversation about my brand or specific topics that I am interested in

- Monitoring competition in social media

What Social Media Monitoring solution do you use?

SentiOne review by Ewelina C.
Ewelina C.

"Excellent analysis and reports!"

What do you like best?

Sentiment analysis is very good, customer insights (like gender, geolocation, hour histogram), PDF reports super easy to generate!

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I guess I don’t need more from social media analysis tool.

My company needs to know for sure what is happening online in our market, we need to keep track of competitors, know the best influencers. That’s why we’ve been looking for a good social media monitoring tool with the real-time analysis. SentiOne is everything we’ve been looking for and more! They have all the social media we needed, real-time results and a lot of different features in the statistics mode. You can add your logo at the reports so I use them for monthly summaries with the superiors.

SentiOne review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"SentiOne a great (new?) nimble Tool for Social listening"

What do you like best?

The interface is quite flexible and setting up monitoring is fairly easy.

Advanced features look promising, you get the data you need.

Datya visualisations are particularly fresh and deeper analysis of intreresting instances is possible without much hassle. All in all very fresh & welcome new addition to my toolkit.Expecting them to put a great challenge on to some of the bigger names.

The co also offers deepdive analytics via their inhouse team of data scientists, and I think thats a great way to compliment, to provide real value. Often I feel engagements with custoemrs revolve a bit too much on nice graphs and quasi useful insights, deep dives are a way to generate real insights, very welcomed feature/capability in my opinion. I am careful to recommed as really all depends on what your needs are & more importantly the people who are goibng to use it. Social data beyond simple numbers of shares or likes is complex to analyze, if you are looking to get a quick answer to everything then be prepared to do some analysis. Its that simple.

What do you dislike?

I'd like more reporting templates, more structured training.

Personally not maximizing the potential so far but thats more an oissue related to time I have at hand. Getting great support from the provider and clearly getting there

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are maturing clearly, and have the attitude that the core engine is ready and they are now going to "take on the world" , I like the attitude and while there are sometimes growing pains when you are a challenger I gfelt there was something new & worth my attention in this particular offering

Currently not fully using SentiOne to full potential, as a service provider its often a chiken and egg challenge, you must succesfully sell approach (to end client) before you can really

SentiOne review by Grzegorz B.
Grzegorz B.

"Best tool for social listening"

What do you like best?

- Unlimited keywords allows us to use a lot of exclusions to narrow down results

- Interface is very user friendly and its easy to find single mention as well as get more complex analysis.

- For most crucial keywords we get notifications straight to our inbox, which makes our work much easier

- Analysis for our campaigns is exactly what we need. We track reach, sentiment and look for keywords cloud to be always up to date and measure effectiveness.

- Customer support is always helpful, quick to response and support us on most optimised monitoring set up for different needs

What do you dislike?

We would like to have more sources, however as we have asked for it, new specific sources should be added.

We use SentiOne for measuring campaigns effectiveness, keep up with our customers and potential clients, response to our customers on social media quickly.

SentiOne review by Zois G.
Zois G.

"Great tool to use!!!!"

What do you like best?

From the moment everything is ready I can monitor all the mentions without any effort. My work is focused on finding potential micro influencers as well as making sure that the content we deliver is popular. I have all of that, and more, in one place - SentiOne.

What do you dislike?

There were a few minor hiccups however it turned out that it was just a matter of tweaking the queries. Apart from that nothing in particular.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you’re focusing on monitoring brand awareness, social activities, where are the discussions happening then this is the tool for you.

Just make sure you schedule a call so that you have a good project running from the get-go

I am able to keep track of Opinion Leaders and see which channels are popular. I also keep track of owned media vs earned media.

SentiOne review by Jakub .
Jakub .

"Online monitoring solution for everyone"

What do you like best?

I’m really glad that it’s not a tool that’s only useful for big companies and marketing agencies, but also for small businesses and is equally efficient! I like simple layout and constant help from customer service team

What do you dislike?

Advanced projects may be quite a challenge when it comes to configuration (happened in my case), but there’s a tutorial on their website that answers the majority of potential questions. If not, there’s always cs team

Thanks to SentiOne I widen my knowledge regarding the market that I work on. It helped me in adjusting our marketing campaigns (for example - it turned out that many of our potential clients talk about our services on online forums!) and in the end, reorganizing our budget.

SentiOne review by Bartłomiej G.
Bartłomiej G.

"Reliable tool"

What do you like best?

Tool itself is very easy to use, so I would mention UX as a first "best thing", but of course clue of whole tool is internet and media monitoring - I have no doubt that SentiOne covers and gathers every information that was important to us. Last thing that I would like to complement is customer service - great team of very helpful and patient people.

What do you dislike?

To be honest, I have not found any significant issues yet. But I will keep digging :)

Getting information about brand and products. Main benefit is comprehensive reports that are very useful for people working everyday in PR/marketing departments, but also insights that can be implemented in yearly strategy.

SentiOne review by Jakub S.
Jakub S.

"Finding everything about everything"

What do you like best?

I loved the level of details I can go to during the configuration of monitoring and how specific can I be in preparations of topics I want to monitor

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the system has mistakes in language and sentiment detection. In language not too often, in sentiment more often. It is not too much of an obstacle, but it does mean more time must be invested into configuration. So be prepared for that

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make your own benchmark of tools available in desired language/country. Most likely you will find SentiOne to be the one with most results and most interesting analytics. But find out by yourself.

Monitoring of competition, general overview of measures and KPIs in IT segment

SentiOne review by Ivana B.
Ivana B.

"SentiOne made entering to Vietnamese market easier for us"

What do you like best?

- amount of languages supported

- amount of sources

- alerts

- analysis

What do you dislike?

So far, I have not discovered anything I would dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can only recommend SentiOne - it helps us analyze big data in within few minutes. I especially like the regular reports it generates, which are very good to be presented. Also alerts are very useful for crisis communication.

- crisis management (alerts for mentions of our brand)

- benchmarking (competition analysis)

SentiOne review by Administrator

"Helpful, innovative and flexible service. "

What do you like best?

Wide range of personlization options - we can change the variety of individual keywords and use the service according to our changing needs and requirements.

What do you dislike?

We are unable to integrate Sentione with Slack tool, but it's a minor drawback.

Due to the amount of publications about our brand the service allows us to find posts and address issues (both positive and negative) raised in the publication directly. It allows us to monitor web activity very precisely and closely in real time, what is essential when communicating and publicizing events in real time. During our events (Woodstock Festival Poland, Guinees Record Attempt) we can follow online activity in real time and address and reply to publications instantly and check the reactions online.

SentiOne review by Marta S.
Marta S.

"Great tool for expanding sales opportunities "

What do you like best?

I like that there are no limitations with keywords. Thanks to this I can search multiple phrases connected with the marketing industry - not only my brand mentions, sales opportunities, but also the most recent trends

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far, the app is really great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this product, it's great for my work, easy to use and works perfectly.

At my company we mainly track purchase intents on forums and social media related to our services and follow up on them on different channels. We also track trends and our brand mentions.

SentiOne review by Johan C.
Johan C.

"Price-reasonable and very efficient"

What do you like best?

I like that there are no limits when it comes to keywords and that the mentions are delivered straight away after being posted.

What do you dislike?

For me some parts of interface are a bit complicated, but I’m quite new to this platform so probably it’s rather my lack of experience.

I monitor the market that I’m entering. As I’m starting my own company, social listening gives me valuable insights regarding my potential competitors and other obstacles that could slow me down - but as I know about them beforehand, it should be easier to face them 🙂

SentiOne review by User in Information Services
User in Information Services

"SentiOne - great tool."

What do you like best?

SentiOne is a powerful tool that allows me to collect data from various sources and stay on top of all the new mentions that appear in real time.

What I also like is the analysis part that lets me understand what’s happening with any given matter.

What do you dislike?

At first I was a bit overwhelmed with the setup but after scheduling a demo call I had everything sorted in no time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend trying it and reaching out to SentOne - not only will they explain how the system works but they’ll also show you how to create projects.

Monitoring what people are saying about our services and recent activities

Prospecting and Lead Generation( analysing what is my lead base doing so that I can personalise my approach )

SentiOne review by Marek S.
Marek S.

"Best value for money in online listening"

What do you like best?

At SentiOne - comparing to different internet monitoring tools - I have limitless keywords and real-time results. In other tools you would pay extra for every keyword and your monitoring results can be not as precise.

What do you dislike?

I think I could pay extra to get more tutorials but the helpdesk team is very helpful so it’s not a big issue.

I can see what people are talking about regarding my brand and competitors so I know what they need. I use this information to upgrade my products.

SentiOne review by User

"The real social media ninjas"

What do you like best?

It is easy to learn how to use the SentiOne app. What's more, even with the huge analysis, I don't have to wait more than 10 minutes, to see the results.

What do you dislike?

At this moment I need more options like in SoTrender - to just check out, how the one fanpage or the Twitter account is performing, with more expanded view at how it's functioning.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to get full look into what is happening in the internet right now - just check them out.

As an journalist with SentiOne I can get a full look at main topics in the internet - I can see, for example, how bad or how good cases are recieved by net users. Sometimes the data I get from them becomes the base of my articles.

SentiOne review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Great service and results"

What do you like best?

We have tried few online monitoring softwares and decided to choose SentiOne for their great customer support, who helped us a lot on setting up our monitoring that really save our time and give best results. Also price for the service is great in comparison to other solutions on the market.

What do you dislike?

Nothing in particular. Nothing in particular .

Managing our social media channels and responding to our customers, avoiding social media crises, looking for inspirations and customer insights.

SentiOne review by Paweł R.
Paweł R.

"Great tool for social listening"

What do you like best?

Many features related to social listening

Ease of use

Alerting & reports

What do you dislike?

I don't see significant inconveniences, sometimes has a minor problems with crawling.

Monitoring mentions about our brand in different sources: social media, web portals, app stores etc.

Faster customer service in social media.

A deeper understanding of customer sentiment

SentiOne review by Maciej M.
Maciej M.

"Highly efficient monitoring solution"

What do you like best?

I tried few online monitoring solutions and SentiOne was the one that brought best results in terms of accuracy and timing. It also stands out because of great and dedicated customer service ("customer success"), who help to make the best use out of this quite complex tool.

What do you dislike?

Advanced projects are quite difficult to configure, cooperation with customer service is crucial.

Market research, benchmarking, customers insights, fast customer service, lead sourcing/generation.

SentiOne review by Monika C.
Monika C.

"Useful app"

What do you like best?

easy to use

brings me customers

great people who are helpfull

What do you dislike?

lack of some more advance analytics options

Recommendations to others considering the product

it's a great tool that can really help with your business - selling, brand and analytics

brings me customers

helps me analyze my brand snd competition

I maintain my reputation

SentiOne review by Przemysław D.
Przemysław D.

"SentiOne - total PRO! "

What do you like best?

People, client service and tool - this mix gives great effects on the level of me (client) - the supplier (SentiOne)

What do you dislike?

There is no such thing, they are always up to the task

I check the tone of our campaigns, we look for insights into video programs.

SentiOne review by Mikołaj B.
Mikołaj B.

"Unappreciated but good"

What do you like best?

The thing i like most in SentiOne is great quality of search results, and good coverage. For me, SentiOne provides best social media monitoring on Polish market, with good sentiment analysis, quality and quantity of results.

What do you dislike?

As in many SM monitoring tools, user interface is quite complicated and confusing, But that's a problem only in first days of use.

I used SentiOne, to monitor croudfounding. It's very fast, and really helpful in real-time marketing. Time of results generating is outstanding.

SentiOne review by Kamila W.
Kamila W.

"Great social media monitoring tool"

What do you like best?

Great customer service, user-friendly interface and many features valuable in PR and marketing practice

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything in SentiOne tool

Good insight into corporate and brand image in the Internet

SentiOne review by User in Automotive
User in Automotive

"Very intuitive and complex tool for every company "

What do you like best?

Intuitive tool

Free training and unlimited support

Lot of information - simply shown

Influencer identfifiation

What do you dislike?

Advance information that I wanted obtain toke me some time, but support helped me fast to add special rules. SentiOne was very focussed and open for my request.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask for demo and you will be thrilled with the solution.

Social media analize

Product comparison

Sentiment

Automatic reporting - fast way to start a day with good knowledge

SentiOne it’s the best on the market in my opinion.

SentiOne review by Agency
Agency

"Egyedülálló közösségi média elemző eszköz"

What do you like best?

Különválasztható a kommenteken belüli és a kommentek nélküli (content) keresés.

Komment keresésre, influencer kutatásra egyedülálló eszköz.

Enterprise csomagnál sok hasznos extra beépítve.

Segítőkész és felkészült ügyfélkapcsolati csapat.

What do you dislike?

Előző kereséshez képest a +/- találatok számát csak a projekt szerkesztésnél jelzi a találatokban, a Mentions részben nem.

Sokszor nem ad be olyan content találatokat, amelyek egyébként léteznek (manuálisan lekereshetőek)

Részletesebb leírás, bemutató videó kellene a keresőszavak beállításáról

média monitoring - sajtó megjelenések közösségi média visszhangja könnyen elérhető, jól követhető fogyasztói reakciók

SentiOne review by Szilvia M.
Szilvia M.

"Social media listening pro!"

What do you like best?

Easy to use; very helpful customer service

What do you dislike?

We have just started to use the system, but so far there is nothing I dislike.

We need a tool for influencer marketing research and monitoring our social media and influencer marketing activities. SentiOne's database is gold mine for us. :)

SentiOne review by Oussama B.
Oussama B.

"Sentione usage for three months"

What do you like best?

The variety of charts and how clear they are

What do you dislike?

when it come to transitionning between projects and dashboards alot of times i face some bugs and i have to re access it again

I was doing some market studies

SentiOne review by Agency in Public Relations and Communications
Agency in Public Relations and Communications

"Very positive surprise!"

What do you like best?

Clear layout, big variety of options, sentiment detection

What do you dislike?

Some occasional bugs, but I think it happens for everyone from time to time

I thought online monitoring is not for me and apparently I was wrong! I start the day with checking email notifications, that show me where my topic was mentioned online when I was away. It helps me in customer service - I get to my potential customers in no time.

SentiOne review by User

"Best solution for online client support "

What do you like best?

Online monitoring and integration with our communication channels. I like that we don’t have to wait when someone posts opinion, we get immediate notification and the conversation goes directly to our customer support.

What do you dislike?

The interface was a bit complicated to us at the beginning.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it, have a look. Either you will like it or not. Worth trying!

We provide online customer service using the tool’s integrations.

SentiOne review by Marcin J.
Marcin J.

"Powerful and intuitive online monitoring tool"

What do you like best?

Reach tracking, sentiment tracking, analysis and easy-to-share and visually attractive charts

What do you dislike?

I can’t see any downsides of the tool...

Competitors benchmarking, campaign performance tracking, social media crisis prevention

SentiOne review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"great service "

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use. It’s easy to pull the keyword data!

What do you dislike?

Some of the filters are confusing. Definitely don’t need all of them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It’s work a try, depends what you’re needing obviously but for Social Listening, it’s definitely headed in right direction.

Social listening, crisis management

SentiOne review by Administrator

"Fast, Nice, Amazing!"

What do you like best?

Best thing is support. They can adjust everything without any problems.

What do you dislike?

In my opinion sentione has more pros than cons. Unfortunately, the assessment of sentiment is poor.

Im using it only for monitoring the internet

Learning about SentiOne?

* We monitor all SentiOne reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare SentiOne to Similar Solutions