SentricWorkforce

SentricWorkforce

We connect companies with their workforce through cloud based applications

Work for SentricWorkforce?

Learning about SentricWorkforce?

SentricWorkforce Reviews

Ask SentricWorkforce a Question
Showing 40 SentricWorkforce reviews
SentricWorkforce review by <span>Diane L.</span>
Diane L.

"There are some things and like and some things I don't"

What do you like best?

Sentric has done a good job on the GL download, the job reporting time sheets and the earnings codes for our unusual needs.

What do you dislike?

When things go wrong they have a hard time figuring them out. Right now I am having an issue with the Projects and tasks codes that are inactive but you can still see them in the kiosk and they haven't been able to fix this since March 5.

They have many reports but nothing you would use - nothing that gives a manager the days each employee has taken, is scheduled and what is left.

Right now the vacation tracking for each employee on the home page is wrong and no one informed us until I put a ticket in asking about it.

There are always issues with the tracking of Paid Time Off and they can't really give you a firm answer on why it happens they just tell you how to fix it which I already know but I can't tell if it is wrong unless I go in and check everyone periodically, which is crazy.

I even met with my Sales Rep, Karl Bayer in March and went over all they issues - he was going to put the list together and get back to me on a game plan in the next few days but never heard from him and even followed up several times.

The Onboarding was so difficult our HR Department went to another provider.

General Ledger

Job reporting/cost accounting

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SentricWorkforce
SentricWorkforce review by <span>Emma O.</span>
Emma O.

"Easy to use platform"

What do you like best?

I like the Time Administration piece, allowing our employees to clock in/out, tie to their absences and leave plans, and be signed electronically by the employee/managers. It's been a huge time saver on my end, coming from a very manual time card process.

What do you dislike?

There are some features that always require me to contact support when I want to make changes, even when instructions are clear on the Support Community. It can get a little frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would suggest implementing several things at the same time to cut down on having to go back and do them later. Do things like Benefits, Payroll, Reviews, Training, etc. all with your original implementation. Then going back to train users and managers on each piece individually is a good idea. It's a lot harder to integrate those things after you've already established a new program, but not fully. My users always feel like we're constantly adding new things, and it seems to get frustrating for them.

Timekeeping, absence tracking, candidate tracking, licenses/certification tracking, training/reviews are in process, onboarding paperwork. These have drastically cut down on our manual process and spreadsheet use, and allowing managers and employees to be more accountable and hands-on.

What HR Management Suites solution do you use?

SentricWorkforce review by <span>Brandon M.</span>
Brandon M.

"Great Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Their customer service. They are very responsive, quick, and knowledgeable.

When we were looking for HRIS and payroll software in 2016, I wanted one where you had a dedicated representative instead of a call center type customer service. I had the philosophy of "if everyone can help you, then no one can" and if you have repeat issues, you just have to restart it all with whichever rep you are talking to. Well, Sentric had a dedicated rep structure at the time.

However, in early 2017, they switched from a dedicated rep model to a case system that assigns your issue to the best Product Support analyst right off the bat. I was not pleased when I found out. But after doing it for over a year, I really like it overall. I am working directly (most of the time) with the person who will work on the problem and fix it (which means less mistakes and less waiting).

I also like their customer hub where I can go to try to learn something new or figure things out before a submitting a case.

What do you dislike?

Ad hoc reports

Their ad hoc reports were not as robust as the prior payroll provider we had. However, they are working on them right now (and things are getting better) and if I need a specific report, I can submit a case to have them build it for me. I'm hoping after the updates, I'll be able to create any report I need without asking for them to build one for me.

We wanted a system that did more than payroll (HR, ACA, benefits, etc) and more user friendly for employees (access to forms, make changes). We also wanted to work on going more paperless (and that's in progress as we wait on more Sentric updates).

It has made my work easier, though I'm looking forward to the updates they are working on.

SentricWorkforce review by <span>Jill R.</span>
Jill R.

"Amazing support and features"

What do you like best?

I can now store and search for 95% of my HR related data in one place. Their database has been customized to our needs, flexible in many areas, and the breadth of information we can put in the system is beyond what we expected.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally there is a report or area that I would like to see improved or operate better. They are very responsive to my requests, some things they are able to work on right away, others they have not been able to accommodate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really look at what you need and want from a Human Resources Management system, what reports you want, what information you want to be able to enter, etc. Ask specific questions and ask for examples.

The implementation takes a lot of work on your side as well as theirs, it is a commitment, but you are building a platform together that will make your life so much easier in the future. If you do it right the first time it will be well worth the effort.

We wanted a centralized place for all of our HR information and tracking. We had been with several large payroll companies in the past and they had claimed they had a full HR management system, but they had always been insufficient. This one really allows for most of the info you would need your HR team and managers to have access to to run the HR part of your business.

We were also able to get off of paper time cards and use their time and attendance system, which saves on time, energy, and increases our accuracy.

We plan to start using the candidate tracking system soon!

SentricWorkforce review by <span>Lauren O.</span>
Lauren O.

"It works for what we need it for right now"

What do you like best?

I do appreciate Sentric's willingness to find work arounds for us or create new things for us. It seems like we always need something complicated set up for us and Sentric does their best to help us. Sentric is good for what we need it for right now due to some other programs we still use, like Quickbooks.

What do you dislike?

I wish the candidate tracking portion was more streamlined and had more features to help with categorizing candidates and filtering etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have one of your staff dedicated to improving and working with it so that you can accomplish as much as possible with the software.

We are very spread out, so it is great for our clinics that are spread all over the state to be able to access the same information. It is very helpful to our managers.

SentricWorkforce review by <span>Stacy S.</span>
Stacy S.

"Workforce - HRIS"

What do you like best?

I love the customization and all of the features for tracking. Each facility is different and have different needs and Sentric has really been able to work with us and meet the majority of needs that we have.

What do you dislike?

Some things take a little while to implement. The one thing that I feel was a set back over the past couple years was the customer service model.

Everything from compliance, policy documentation, employee portal for information, payroll, onboarding, open enrollment/benefit management, performance tracking, reporting, etc. It has different functions that can meet a variety of needs.

Learn more about SentricWorkforce

SentricWorkforce Videos

Learning about SentricWorkforce?

* We monitor all SentricWorkforce reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.