SentricWorkforce

3.8

We connect companies with their workforce through cloud based applications

Work for SentricWorkforce?

Learning about SentricWorkforce?

SentricWorkforce Reviews

Ask SentricWorkforce a Question
Showing 40 SentricWorkforce reviews
SentricWorkforce review by Diane L.
Diane L.

"There are some things and like and some things I don't"

What do you like best?

Sentric has done a good job on the GL download, the job reporting time sheets and the earnings codes for our unusual needs.

What do you dislike?

When things go wrong they have a hard time figuring them out. Right now I am having an issue with the Projects and tasks codes that are inactive but you can still see them in the kiosk and they haven't been able to fix this since March 5.

They have many reports but nothing you would use - nothing that gives a manager the days each employee has taken, is scheduled and what is left.

Right now the vacation tracking for each employee on the home page is wrong and no one informed us until I put a ticket in asking about it.

There are always issues with the tracking of Paid Time Off and they can't really give you a firm answer on why it happens they just tell you how to fix it which I already know but I can't tell if it is wrong unless I go in and check everyone periodically, which is crazy.

I even met with my Sales Rep, Karl Bayer in March and went over all they issues - he was going to put the list together and get back to me on a game plan in the next few days but never heard from him and even followed up several times.

The Onboarding was so difficult our HR Department went to another provider.

General Ledger

Job reporting/cost accounting

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SentricWorkforce
SentricWorkforce review by Emma O.
Emma O.

"Easy to use platform"

What do you like best?

I like the Time Administration piece, allowing our employees to clock in/out, tie to their absences and leave plans, and be signed electronically by the employee/managers. It's been a huge time saver on my end, coming from a very manual time card process.

What do you dislike?

There are some features that always require me to contact support when I want to make changes, even when instructions are clear on the Support Community. It can get a little frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would suggest implementing several things at the same time to cut down on having to go back and do them later. Do things like Benefits, Payroll, Reviews, Training, etc. all with your original implementation. Then going back to train users and managers on each piece individually is a good idea. It's a lot harder to integrate those things after you've already established a new program, but not fully. My users always feel like we're constantly adding new things, and it seems to get frustrating for them.

Timekeeping, absence tracking, candidate tracking, licenses/certification tracking, training/reviews are in process, onboarding paperwork. These have drastically cut down on our manual process and spreadsheet use, and allowing managers and employees to be more accountable and hands-on.

What HR Management Suites solution do you use?

SentricWorkforce review by Brandon M.
Brandon M.

"Great Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Their customer service. They are very responsive, quick, and knowledgeable.

When we were looking for HRIS and payroll software in 2016, I wanted one where you had a dedicated representative instead of a call center type customer service. I had the philosophy of "if everyone can help you, then no one can" and if you have repeat issues, you just have to restart it all with whichever rep you are talking to. Well, Sentric had a dedicated rep structure at the time.

However, in early 2017, they switched from a dedicated rep model to a case system that assigns your issue to the best Product Support analyst right off the bat. I was not pleased when I found out. But after doing it for over a year, I really like it overall. I am working directly (most of the time) with the person who will work on the problem and fix it (which means less mistakes and less waiting).

I also like their customer hub where I can go to try to learn something new or figure things out before a submitting a case.

What do you dislike?

Ad hoc reports

Their ad hoc reports were not as robust as the prior payroll provider we had. However, they are working on them right now (and things are getting better) and if I need a specific report, I can submit a case to have them build it for me. I'm hoping after the updates, I'll be able to create any report I need without asking for them to build one for me.

We wanted a system that did more than payroll (HR, ACA, benefits, etc) and more user friendly for employees (access to forms, make changes). We also wanted to work on going more paperless (and that's in progress as we wait on more Sentric updates).

It has made my work easier, though I'm looking forward to the updates they are working on.

SentricWorkforce review by Jill R.
Jill R.

"Amazing support and features"

What do you like best?

I can now store and search for 95% of my HR related data in one place. Their database has been customized to our needs, flexible in many areas, and the breadth of information we can put in the system is beyond what we expected.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally there is a report or area that I would like to see improved or operate better. They are very responsive to my requests, some things they are able to work on right away, others they have not been able to accommodate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really look at what you need and want from a Human Resources Management system, what reports you want, what information you want to be able to enter, etc. Ask specific questions and ask for examples.

The implementation takes a lot of work on your side as well as theirs, it is a commitment, but you are building a platform together that will make your life so much easier in the future. If you do it right the first time it will be well worth the effort.

We wanted a centralized place for all of our HR information and tracking. We had been with several large payroll companies in the past and they had claimed they had a full HR management system, but they had always been insufficient. This one really allows for most of the info you would need your HR team and managers to have access to to run the HR part of your business.

We were also able to get off of paper time cards and use their time and attendance system, which saves on time, energy, and increases our accuracy.

We plan to start using the candidate tracking system soon!

SentricWorkforce review by Lauren O.
Lauren O.

"It works for what we need it for right now"

What do you like best?

I do appreciate Sentric's willingness to find work arounds for us or create new things for us. It seems like we always need something complicated set up for us and Sentric does their best to help us. Sentric is good for what we need it for right now due to some other programs we still use, like Quickbooks.

What do you dislike?

I wish the candidate tracking portion was more streamlined and had more features to help with categorizing candidates and filtering etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have one of your staff dedicated to improving and working with it so that you can accomplish as much as possible with the software.

We are very spread out, so it is great for our clinics that are spread all over the state to be able to access the same information. It is very helpful to our managers.

SentricWorkforce review by User

"Organized, Multifaceted "

What do you like best?

I like that it organizes my hours and pay in graphic organizers to make it easy to analyze. I can also request time off through Sentric, receive messages, and read necessary documents sent from supervisors. There is also an app that I can access from my phone.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I cannot send messages back within Sentric. I can receive, but not respond. The ability to clock in from my phone would be beneficial because at my work, I may have to wait my turn to clock in this losing time, or I also have to log in every time and I forgot my password thus losing time, but my phone remembers my log-in.

Sending out documents to all people and making sure they have read them has improved. Before, documents would be sent out via email, but it was easy for people to say they’ve read the document without actually reading it.

SentricWorkforce review by Stacy S.
Stacy S.

"Workforce - HRIS"

What do you like best?

I love the customization and all of the features for tracking. Each facility is different and have different needs and Sentric has really been able to work with us and meet the majority of needs that we have.

What do you dislike?

Some things take a little while to implement. The one thing that I feel was a set back over the past couple years was the customer service model.

Everything from compliance, policy documentation, employee portal for information, payroll, onboarding, open enrollment/benefit management, performance tracking, reporting, etc. It has different functions that can meet a variety of needs.

SentricWorkforce review by Administrator in Mining & Metals
Administrator in Mining & Metals

"An effective HR, time & attendance, and payroll system"

What do you like best?

Time & attendance integrates with the HR system, making the payroll element more efficient. I also appreciate the responsiveness and knowledge base of the Customer Relation team.

What do you dislike?

It can be cumbersome to configure certain organization specific needs in regards to the time & attendance module. There have been a number of instances that a "work around" needs put in place internally, with the worst case scenario being consistent manual adjustments during each payroll processing cycle.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sentric utilizes a third party system for TLM (time labor management), as such they can not always readily offer a reasons or solutions to time & attendance issues. It is imperative as the system is implemented the organization address all the time & attendance/pay rules so that the system is configured appropriately from the on-set. Additionally, there is not an abundance of tutorials available within the learning center, which creates challenges as an end user.

Sentric's pricing is much more affordable than most of the larger competitors, with that said the services they provide are a good "value" for the dollar. I have experienced mostly favorable interactions with the Customer Relation team and found the agents to be familiar and comfortable with the dynamics of Workforce.

SentricWorkforce review by Amy L.
Amy L.

"All in one data base with strong customer service"

What do you like best?

The customer service is the best feature of Sentric. The product itself is not super user friendly, but the staff is eager to make adjustments, and guide you through the system.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing simply or user friendly about setting up Sentric. The time tracking system is delayed and confusing for our staff who frequently become confused if their "punches" have been recorded.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make it userfriendly

This has helped with the tracking of current employee needs and collecting potential candidate information.

SentricWorkforce review by Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.

"Great Implementation Team!"

What do you like best?

Access to customer support. Everything housed together - time administration, benefits, employment records, appraisals, training, recruitment, etc.

Hire to retire system.

What do you dislike?

One way communication within the system. People side talks with Time Administration, but Time Administration doesn't communication to the People side. As such, requires a lot of back and forth between the two.

Inefficiencies. Benefits are real time reporting and date-driven data. Reduction in manual paper processing. Streamlined onboarding with the use of self-service features.

SentricWorkforce review by Administrator in Warehousing
Administrator in Warehousing

"Great solution for multi-company employer"

What do you like best?

Sentric has the experience to ask all of the right questions to ensure nothing is missed during implementation and Sentric's customer service orientation is by far the best of any vendor or service provider ever. Each Sentric representative that I've worked with, whether during implementation, or simply to help me better understand something, has superior knowledge of their product and I feel like they personally know my company.

What do you dislike?

Since Sentric can be scaled to fit any size company there are often too many choices/decisions during implementation (Group/Division/Section/etc.) and learning their vernacular takes time so while the data they are requested may make sense when working with your implementation consultant when you are compiling the information later it can become a bit overwhelming to remember all of the semantics.

We needed a one stop fully integrated solution for payroll and benefits administration; utilizing Sentric not only provided that but we realized a significant annualized savings versus the ASO service we previously utilized.

SentricWorkforce review by Elva B.
Elva B.

"Human Resources Manager"

What do you like best?

Sentric is very user friendly and easy to work in. We have utilized the Core HR module for a year now and have decided to explore adding modules to the system. It has been a great tool for us and has made employee tracking more efficient.

What do you dislike?

The Core HR system is easy to get around in. As we explore additional modules, I would be able to provide better feedback in this area.

The benefits to using Sentric have included the ability to be more efficient in the HR department, as well as better tracking and review at my fingertips. It continues to help cut down on paper, time, and work.

SentricWorkforce review by Lauren V.
Lauren V.

"Ok Product"

What do you like best?

It is the first HRIS system my company has used, so the main feature we like is the ability for employees to submit time off requests and track hours more efficiently.

What do you dislike?

The limited reporting capabilities. Other HRIS systems I've used at previous employers have much better reporting tools.

Candidate tracking and employee time off tracking

SentricWorkforce review by Kim M.
Kim M.

"Finally, a company that cares if we fit! With hundreds of options, we're lucky we found Sentric. "

What do you like best?

Capability. Sentric has everything that I need. Everyone has been so knowledgeable and friendly and delivered on EVERYTHING they promised. (We're still going through implementation.)

What do you dislike?

The UI could pop a little more, but it's still very easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the first HRIS team I have worked with from sales to implementation with such a high level of knowledge. I cannot say enough good things about their professionalism, knowledge, and ability to truly ensure that we are a good fit for each other, and then deliver on everything that was promised.

This is my current company's first HRIS, everything is a benefit!

SentricWorkforce review by Alison  L.
Alison L.

"Sentric blows Paychex away! "

What do you like best?

The fact that I can call and actually talk to people and that I know some of them by name.

What do you dislike?

The reports and the ability to pull information out is not very user friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are not really strong on report data but great on service.

I no longer have to keep a spread sheet of vacation time. Managers have to approve vacation and can't come back later and say they didn't. Benefit enrollment is much "cleaner" , I don't have to hand out and collect paperwork.

SentricWorkforce review by Administrator in Medical Devices
Administrator in Medical Devices

"This system gets us by, but definitley needs work as I have many situations to rerpot weekly."

What do you like best?

It allows HR to handle recruiting on line and managers to have an online access to an employee personnel file to get rid of paper and the time and attandance module works fairly well

What do you dislike?

So many querks almost on a daily basis that I have to send in support tickets to have fixed. The responses often are "we are aware of this - it is a bug in the system and we are working on it". So we have to find work arounds and it is very frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None right now.

As mentioned above, online personnel info, recruitment, time keeping system. Not having to have time consuming meetings with dept. managers to review personnel files and much paperwork with manual hiring and applications.

"Great HR platform"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy the recruiting platform. We have it set up so that we can post a position on Sentric Workforce, and it will automatically pull over onto Indeed. It's a great way to get the position out widely without having to post it numerous places.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes things don't load quickly enough for my liking. However, that's minimal. :)

Recruiting side is great. It's also nice having all of the history there for us to look back on easily.

SentricWorkforce review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Supportive HRIS with great reporting abilities"

What do you like best?

I like how intuitive it is. A person can self training themselves because of the intuitive design and training resources Sentric provides.

What do you dislike?

Employees would like more features that focused on internal communication. One idea was the ability for employees to schedule meeting with their HR rep through Sentric.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Combine a facebook style for communication and employee engagement with your current features

Sentric allows us to be transparent with our employees. Employees are taking a more active role in keeping their information and records for taxes, pay, and benefits current.

SentricWorkforce review by Administrator in Insurance
Administrator in Insurance

"Sr. Human Resources Generalist"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to pull different reports when needed. I also appreciate the expertise when it comes to payroll issues.

What do you dislike?

After the upgrade to version 2 we've been experiencing a lot of issues. I also didn't like that we couldn't build our performance reviews in Sentric. How we have to use a different website for time clocks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make a list of all that you need in an HRIS system. Don't let the first demo sell you.

we are happy that everything is online.

"Great Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Sentric's customer service is great. No matter who you work with they are all very friendly. In addition, they respond quickly and follow up to make sure your questions were answered.

What do you dislike?

Would like to see better report capabilities, a user friendly reporting dashboard and better onboarding capabilities.

We are utilizing Sentric for our recruiting, onboarding, HRIS and payroll. Having all of these capabilities in one area allows us to streamline our processes. We have started using it to track training and managers are excited that they don't have to track it manually anymore. Also, we switched to online benefits enrollment which makes it easier to manage our benefits.

SentricWorkforce review by Administrator in Law Practice
Administrator in Law Practice

"Sentric Workforce Good but not Great"

What do you like best?

The payroll feature is very user friendly. It is very easy to transfer the absence data and the time and attendance data to payroll.

What do you dislike?

The reporting feature is sub par. I should be able to simple select the items I need in 1 report. I am limited to a specific category in 1 report. If I am not able to create a certain report I have to have a custom report created for me through support. Any time I need another piece of that custom report changed have to go through support again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to do a lot of ad hoc reporting you might want to reconsider.

Time and attendance tracking and payroll all in one place.

SentricWorkforce review by April A.
April A.

"Sentric Review"

What do you like best?

Employee benefit enrollments and terminations

What do you dislike?

Creating new job requisitions, updating job descriptions

Always running into editing issues inside the requisitions, job descriptions

SentricWorkforce review by Veronica R.
Veronica R.

"Was very comfortable to work with "

What do you like best?

The customer service from Rob Cobb and Carolyn V.

What do you dislike?

There was nothing I really disliked I would say I am on the West Coast so I had to pay attention to the time since some are on the east coast.

Recommendations to others considering the product

great company to work with customer service is great!!!

Payroll and Benefit admin

SentricWorkforce review by Administrator

"Generally a seamless process."

What do you like best?

Ability to customize based on our industry/employees.

What do you dislike?

There is sometimes a lag on responses. If someone would acknowledge they received the ticket just so I know it is in progress. Sometimes I feel like I'm in the dark.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy to customize.

Sentric is our HRIS system. We also process payroll.

SentricWorkforce review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"Sentric has multiple modules that you can pick and choose to use which gives you a very flexibility."

What do you like best?

The integration with Time Administration and Sentric WorkForce.

What do you dislike?

The Sentric WorkForce App is not customizable and does not have all of the same features as Sentric Workforce.

Communication via the announcements page. Employees have a place to go to locate information. I wish this feature worked on the Sentric App.

"Amazing Payroll Platform"

What do you like best?

SentricWorkforce is a breeze to work with! The company provides a seamless and easy to use platform for payroll administrators.

What do you dislike?

N/A. I have not run into any facet of Sentric that I did not like.

Making payroll seamless while having a strong reliable platform to rely on with tax issues.

SentricWorkforce review by Rachel A.
Rachel A.

"Great system for SMB crowd!"

What do you like best?

They really listen to customer feedback!

What do you dislike?

Payroll automation is limited

HRIS/Payroll/Timeclock/ATS system.

SentricWorkforce review by Joseph M.
Joseph M.

"This works great for me."

What do you like best?

I love how I can log in and see how many vacation days I have left and how many I used.

What do you dislike?

I hove not really found anything that I really dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will love it.

It save hr a lot of time checking on vacation days and pulling pay-stubs.

SentricWorkforce review by jennifer B.
jennifer B.

"Sentric"

What do you like best?

Service that comes with product. I appreciate the quality of the answers to my inquiries, but sometimes there is a longer delay that I like.

What do you dislike?

The recent change from having a dedicated account rep. Now you submit your inquiry to a queue.

Feels more automated.

n/a

SentricWorkforce review by Administrator in Logistics and Supply Chain
Administrator in Logistics and Supply Chain

"Long Time Sentric Customer"

What do you like best?

Our company has been with Sentric for over eight years. The customer service is excellent. Our account reps, Terri and Carolyn, are always quick to respond and assist. Payroll processing is simple and efficient, tax returns and payments are accurate and timely, and time and attendance tracking is convenient.

What do you dislike?

We wish that Sentric had a mobile app, more user friendly reporting features, a more attractive end user product (geared toward Millennials), and an easier password research function.

Sentric has helped us to electronically manage time and attendance while easily importing data into payroll. Employees are able to access valuable information through the employee self-service function.

SentricWorkforce review by Administrator in Mental Health Care
Administrator in Mental Health Care

"Payroll System "

What do you like best?

The customer service is out of this world. They respond immediately and are very knowledgeable.

What do you dislike?

Through all the updates, we have found "bugs." Sentric corrected them immediately, and is currently working great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that you are looking at all aspects. Do not assume that the program does the little items that you need.

We condensed from 5 systems to one. Sentric is able to meet all the demands for HR and payroll in one system.

SentricWorkforce review by Amanda W.
Amanda W.

"Good for HR Business"

What do you like best?

It's easy to navigate and is all inclusive for HR functions

What do you dislike?

The security allows either all access or no access from an admin standpoint

open enrollment, time off, pay

SentricWorkforce review by Administrator in Newspapers
Administrator in Newspapers

"SentricWorkforce - innovation at your fingertips"

What do you like best?

Getting all of our employees onto the time and attendance system to eliminate the manual processing of payroll.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the system is not as fast as I would like it to be - reporting sometimes takes too long.

Recommendations to others considering the product

System is very easy to understand and use. Everyone at the company is very pleasant and helpful.

Accuracy of payroll with the time and attendance system. Getting employees more involved with their own information.

SentricWorkforce review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Great Product "

What do you like best?

Sentric Sales and Customer Service staff are awesome to work with.

What do you dislike?

Timecards... wish they were 1) available via the mobile app

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keeping benefits, payroll, employee information all in one place.

"Great HRIS System"

What do you like best?

Ability to keep all HR / HR related information in one location.

What do you dislike?

our timecards aren't available via mobile app

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not be afraid to submit any bugs you find when working within the system. They all will be taken into consideration and/or fixed on the spot.

Ability to keep all HR / HR related information in one location.

SentricWorkforce review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Reliable and all inclusive"

What do you like best?

I think that Sentric's best attributes are its reliability and all inclusive HR software

What do you dislike?

Less hands on customer service than initially provided when we moved to Sentric.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sentric has a product you can rely on and staff to help implement to your needs

Performance tracking, Payroll, benefits and HR document administration. It give us one portal for all employee related matters.

SentricWorkforce review by Administrator

"Sentric Workforce is generally user-friendly"

What do you like best?

Generally easy to find area of website that you need to work in

What do you dislike?

I wish updates to employee information would all show in one place instead of several tabs

Use for open enrollment of benefits

"Review for SentricWorkforce"

What do you like best?

Ease of functionality of the system and the organization of HR functions.

What do you dislike?

Length of time to resolve a case at a reasonable price.

Ease of managing HR and processing payroll within SentricWorkforce.

SentricWorkforce review by Administrator in Mental Health Care
Administrator in Mental Health Care

"Sentric"

What do you like best?

Sentric is a great for reporting. Reports are easy to convert into Excel.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to create our own reports.

Tracking benefits and payroll for both present and past employees

SentricWorkforce review by Administrator

"Easy to use but could use some enhancements"

What do you like best?

ease of use, PTO forecasting, requisition approvals

What do you dislike?

onboarding tool is only useful if you use their recruiting platform

We are able to house everything in one system.

Learning about SentricWorkforce?

* We monitor all SentricWorkforce reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.