Sentry

Sentry gives you insight into the errors that affect your customers.

Work for Sentry?

Learning about Sentry?

Sentry Reviews

Ask Sentry a Question
Showing 39 Sentry reviews
Sentry review by <span>Alfred A.</span>
Alfred A.

"Development with an effective bug tracking"

What do you like best?

As for me, I can just use few lines of code to set up this system and it takes only a few minutes. I'm glad that system works fast and I can save my productive time. Also I have the ability to have notifications via my email or push messages as part of an existing workflow when mistakes happen.

What do you dislike?

At beginning of my journey with Sentry I really need help from somebody who knows how to start to work with this. Support service always helps to solve a problem or help with any info which I need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can say that Sentry it is the key to productive work in the software development company. The service has a big opportunity of working tools which is really useful for everyone. With this platform you will manage all issues around you and in the team. I recommend it to you. Do your work right.

We are working on how to fast find and reproduce bugs and resolve issues with max effectiveness. We are glad to work with Sentry, as it helps to develop better apps.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Sentry
Sentry review by <span>Abram C.</span>
Abram C.

"Tracking errors"

What do you like best?

I like this bug tracking system, which is built for the community. I'm glad that the system works quickly, since I can save my time. In addition, I have the ability to receive notifications via e-mail or messages as part of an existing workflow when errors occur or appear. Errors are tracked for each project, so there's no problem if you work in more than one project at a time.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see a better search function. Still, there were problems with configuring automatic assemblies for deploying releases and maps.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Tracking errors in all environments, for all applications in our projects.

The entire installation of this program took me just a couple of minutes, just a few lines of code, so you definitely need to try this program. This is a common platform for error messages for almost any programming language. The service is fairly easy to integrate. I recommend the program to you. Do your job right.

What Bug Tracking solution do you use?

Sentry review by <span>Ariel C.</span>
Ariel C.

"My use of Sentry"

What do you like best?

For me, the most convenient is track errors for multiple languages on a single app. Pretty easy to install and set up.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have more effective filters to send out the messages, otherwise I received tons of emails. Also, I would like to see a better search function.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A single error reporting platform for almost any programming language. The service is fairly easy to integrate. The whole setup of Sentry took me just a couple of minutes, with just a few lines of code, that is why you should definitely give Sentry a try.

We use Sentry for our projects with AngularJS and Android, and it works wine. Bugs tracking with it help me and my team monitor and fix crashes in real time. We can tag and filter our data so that we get a full view of the problem and can fix a bug usually in an hour or even less.

Sentry review by <span>Erinn C.</span>
Erinn C.

"The better error tracking that helps us a lot."

What do you like best?

Very quick install with just some lines of code. Much easy to get notifications across email, messages, or chat as part of a present workflow when mistakes occur or resurface. I like that error tracking system which is built for community.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to say bad about that software. As for me and my working team, we like every step of the working process. We never had problems with the tracking system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The software allows you to integrate error tracking with your perform and deploy workflows. Also, you will have the total events to see where bugs occur, how often, and who are affected. Actually, we like that product and everything that we can have with it.

We can make better sorting, reproduce and solved errors with maximum performance and appearance. We have the ability to exception handling with this platform helps developers make better apps and repeat quicker.

Sentry review by <span>Cyril C.</span>
Cyril C.

"Use to track errors and quickly fix problems."

What do you like best?

Performance Sentry for tracking errors is very high. This helps very quickly to find and fix the problems that arise. Sentry fits perfectly with other tools. What else I like is the ability to create additional filters. This can be extremely useful.

What do you dislike?

I would not call the user interface very successful. Sometimes there may be problems with setting up notifications, otherwise you can get dozens of notifications about the same error.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A sign of professionalism is to fix mistakes even before the client complains. And Sentry is very effective and useful software that will help you in this. Sentry is really very easy to use and implement, and has great functionality in comparison with other similar programs.

We have been using Sentry for some time, to generate error reports in our projects. This service allows us to track errors and failures in time, as well as to explain the reason and eliminate it. This helps to significantly improve the efficiency of our work and its quality. Sentry - is indispensable for a new project, because it helps to solve the problem before someone collides with it.

Sentry review by <span>Jeffrey S.</span>
Jeffrey S.

"Sentry is a good error tracker"

What do you like best?

The integration of releases and the caught exceptions is fantastic; it can mark exceptions as resolved automatically when a release occurs. I've got it integrated with a Python back-end and a Javascript front-end; setup was straightforward and simple. It will email when new exceptions occur but it can also do other things like post the exception information into a specific Slack channel.

What do you dislike?

I've had trouble getting Sentry to filter out exceptions that occur during development. These clutter up the display, making it a bit more difficult to find the real errors.

Some of the programmer documentation could be better; it was a bit difficult to find some of the configuration settings for Python.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to investigate how Sentry handles releases; that has been the killer feature for us.

Tracking exceptions that the users of our website experience so that we can find and fix them.

Learning about Sentry?

* We monitor all Sentry reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.