I love how it's easy to handle all of the SEO stuff you have to do with the PowerSuite software. And it's not just tracking your progress when optimising your websites - because it's just one of the things you can do with it. You can also use it before even starting any website - with market research, so you could create a product that's relevant and has a demand. You can also track your competition, gather potential websites where you could get backlinks from, audit your website with the most recent SEO tips. And this is just the beginning of the list what this software can manage. It's just amazing. Huh! I've forgot one another awesome aspect of it - all those cool features are mostly unlimited!
I guess I've described it already in the "What do you like best?" question, but let me repeat some of the points:
- market research (heading to the right market which is relevant and has a demand)
- search engine ranking tracking (I can fluently track the improvements in my rankings while optimising websites and building backlinks)
- auditing (I can easily find out all the issues my websites have and get a list of possible improvements - I don't have to check this manually, I've got the list in a while)
- link building (I can easily get a list of potential websites which I could work together - building backlinks)
- competition research (I can "spy" my competition and get to know them - afterwards I can check what kind of link building strategy or optimisation techniques they're using)