SEO PowerSuite

4.7

All your ever-needed SEO functionality packed together

Work for SEO PowerSuite?

Learning about SEO PowerSuite?

SEO PowerSuite Reviews

Ask SEO PowerSuite a Question
Showing 33 SEO PowerSuite reviews
SEO PowerSuite review by Josh S.
Josh S.

"Possibilities are ENdless"

What do you like best?

During my 10 years as an internet marketer, I have never come across such comprehensive SEO software that not only covers all bases for an agency to run a successful operation, they also keep you in the know with industry updates.

What do you dislike?

I can't say that I truly dislike anything, but I do not use their link-assistant software, as I believe link building should be organic & asking for reciprocal links is a risky game.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Read SEOinPractice.com or many of the books written by affiliate marketers which go into great detail explaining how to effectively and appropriately use the product. It may take you a week or two to finish the reading, and pass all of the quizzes - but my goodness it is so worth it. Seoinpractice.com, I believe was written by Dan Richmond. He definitely get's a commision if you buy the product (i don't know him nor have any affiliation). However, in 2008 when I started my first business, he empowered me with all the knowledge i needed to get the ball rolling. Again, getting the ball rolling is a far cry from experience. The only way to truly become an expert is to make mistakes - and be sure to take note and learn from them.

It can do everything. SEO inherently involves an extraordinary amount of problem solving, and powersuite empowers me with deductive reasoning & data which allow me to make crucial decisions for our clientele. From multinational corporation migrations dealing with numerous languages (website auditor) - to tracking our SEO progress monthly with automated rank reports (rank tracker), or even helping new clients who call & have been penalized by Google due to hiring a black hat firm (spyglass helps to determine which links should be disavaowed via Google Search Console... powersuite really does empower you to do it all.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SEO PowerSuite
SEO PowerSuite review by Rose W.
Rose W.

"I LOVE SEO PowerSuite. It has everything I need to stay on top of SEO tasks."

What do you like best?

The best thing about SEO PowerSuite is its robustness. I get Rank Tracker, Link Assistant, Website Auditor and SEO Spyglass. By providing me with a full circle of tools, I save a lot of time that I'd otherwise spend keeping up with trend research.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is that since I have only just started using it, I know it is underutilized. However, they have great tutorials so I hope to more fully utilize all of the features in time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend reading the guide that SEO PowerSuite provides. It gives very easy to follow directions for getting started.

I regularly track how my targeted keywords are ranking and explore suggestions for new keyword phrases. Since I am running Google Adwords ads, I need to be sure I am focusing on the right keyword phrases ... SEO PowerSuite helps me with that.

What SEO solution do you use?

SEO PowerSuite review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Website auditor is really awesome"

What do you like best?

I can only speak for the Website auditor, I am only using it. I love the feature rich options on how to crawl the website, including the ability to ignore robots.txt. Many online tools do not often the feature to ignore robots.

What do you dislike?

Being a self-hosted tool, the crawling speed will depend much on your computer's specs, internet speed, etc. If you travel and have a poor internet connection, it might not be that helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try their free plan, it has many features and will be enough for many of you. Decide for yourself if it's worth the money, I recommend it.

The whole suite has many more features, but I can also speak for the Website Auditor. I'm using it to crawl websites and find opportunities to improve my website, as well as to inspect other website and find broken links or other opportunities to help the owner and (as a thank you) a backlink.

SEO PowerSuite review by Jakub S.
Jakub S.

"Handle SEO with ease!"

What do you like best?

I love how it's easy to handle all of the SEO stuff you have to do with the PowerSuite software. And it's not just tracking your progress when optimising your websites - because it's just one of the things you can do with it. You can also use it before even starting any website - with market research, so you could create a product that's relevant and has a demand. You can also track your competition, gather potential websites where you could get backlinks from, audit your website with the most recent SEO tips. And this is just the beginning of the list what this software can manage. It's just amazing. Huh! I've forgot one another awesome aspect of it - all those cool features are mostly unlimited!

What do you dislike?

Hard to say because I'm really satisfied with this software. Like... Really satisfied :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want work with SEO and save a lot of time in the process - it's the right set of tools for you.

I guess I've described it already in the "What do you like best?" question, but let me repeat some of the points:

- market research (heading to the right market which is relevant and has a demand)

- search engine ranking tracking (I can fluently track the improvements in my rankings while optimising websites and building backlinks)

- auditing (I can easily find out all the issues my websites have and get a list of possible improvements - I don't have to check this manually, I've got the list in a while)

- link building (I can easily get a list of potential websites which I could work together - building backlinks)

- competition research (I can "spy" my competition and get to know them - afterwards I can check what kind of link building strategy or optimisation techniques they're using)

SEO PowerSuite review by Agency
Agency

"One of the best deals of my life"

What do you like best?

I am using website auditor and Rank Tracker from a long time.

10/10 stars what to tell more? :-) Just great, I can't see myself doing SEO without these two tools. The auditors give a ton of actionable information which we can solve right away to boost sites ranking.

A comprehensive package that covers all the aspects of SEO workflow. This is the reason why I like it the most.

Firstly, it is very easy to get started with it as it provides good videos for understanding quickly and use the software effectively.

Second, It accepts APIs from many other tools and analyzes the data combining tones of unlimited features together resulting in fast work and time-saving.

Rank tracker helps in improving content by giving high-quality keyword research related to business.

• The software gets updated timely with new features.

• Automates many tasks and minimizing manual work.

• Support from the support team is brilliant and one of the best in the industry. Any error or missing SEO signals can be fixed up immediately by communicating with them. Their response to any query is well informed. Also, it is very easy to follow their advice.

What do you dislike?

It is really hard to list a genuine point to disfavor the software. Here is what I get-

• It takes too long to analyze the data, therefore, you need a fast internet speed. I use a VPS for that.

• Use of link assistant software is not preferable. Not as powerfully as like of ahref. I have just tested that and not using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Website auditor and rank tracker.

I am using website auditor and Rank Tracker at the best I can use.

Tracking and finding new keywords.

Keep my and clients websites clean from On page, Off page and technical issues.

SEO PowerSuite review by Zac B.
Zac B.

"SEO PowerSuite - Tools of The SEO Trade"

What do you like best?

The web developers behind SEO PowerSuite have made an exceptionally clean and easy to use SEO software tool that is leaps and bounds ahead of any other tool of its sort that I have used before.

The software is continually updated, and the support team responds to requests usually within a couple of hours. For me these are two very important things.

What do you dislike?

There is not much that I dislike, however the only thing that I would like to see improved - is speed improvements when running scans on incoming backlinks scans when using SEO Spyglass. Although I understand that there is a lot of data to analyze - sometimes it can take too long.

I'm still not 100% sure of the idea of paying for the monthly cost for algo updates in Google, however I understand that having this feature enabled means that the software will operate optimally.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try Rank Tracker and Spyglass for yourself and you will see how good these tools are!

There is so much functionality and analysis built into SEO PowerSuite, however Rank Tracker and Spyglass have both made my job much easier. The do what would normally be done with a handful of different software tools. The reporting features built into the software are also the best of their kind. However you do need to upgrade if you want to be able to send this reports to people.

SEO PowerSuite review by Rich S.
Rich S.

"So simple even a Newbie can do it"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that this software combines 3 different online web based services I was using in one simple software solution. I was currently paying $49.99 for one cloud service plus $16.00 for another and $9.00 for yet another. I would mention what ones they were but I want to make sure I dont take away from SEO PowerSuite because I am so excited about it. Basically I will have a return on investment in just a few months by cancelling the online services. This doesnt include the return I will get from being able to optimize my pages. I am by no means a professional just a business owner that has been looking for a turnkey solution to tell me what I am doing wrong and what to do to fix it.

What do you dislike?

I really wish I could find something to dislike but at this point I cant. Maybe after the excitement wears off there may be something if I really tried but I would have to dig deep.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With their free trial you get a real good feel for what the software has to offer before you plop down hard earned money.

One problem is being a fairly new company, I needed to compete with companies that have have a web presence for 15+ years. SEO Powersuite allowed me to not only analyze myself but to analyze my competitors and use what was working well for them and incorporate it in to my solution.

SEO PowerSuite review by Alexander K.
Alexander K.

"SEO PowerSuite is the Best SEO Analysis and Optimization Software! User-friendly & Professional!"

What do you like best?

SEO PowerSuite is one of a kind. It offers entire bundle of tools that allow you to analyse your website's SEO performance, links and keywords. Our favorite feature is that SEO PowerSuite allows monitoring of keywords and their positioning on Google, Yahoo and Bing Search Engines.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, there is nothing to dislike. Their support is fast and always open. So if there is anything wrong - we are confident that we can contact them and they will resolve anything. Their tech support is friendly, professional and fast in replies. They truly take care of their software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend SEO PowerSuite to everyone! Price is good and software is high end. Support is fast and it has all features that you would need for your SEO. In-fact now they added more features.

Our non-profit organization offers knowledge and tips about Veganism and healthy life style. We also fight for animal rights and push stronger on laws that protect animals. SEO PowerSuite is a great bundle that will allow us to monitor our progress with our website. It allows us to print analysis and share it in our office with our investors, coworkers and managers.

SEO PowerSuite review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"One of the best SEO tools out there"

What do you like best?

For the price you pay you get all the tools you will ever need for SEO. Good thing is that tools are really updated regularly with new features. I once found a bug in the software and contacted support about it. They immediately patched it up.

What do you dislike?

My only concern is the speed of scanning websites. It was greatly improved lately but I expect it to be even faster in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can download free version with limited functionality to check it out. I know it's a little bit pricey but its totaly worth it.

SEO PowerSuite has so much features that it would be ungrateful to single just one part of it. If I had to single out one tool, it would be Website Auditor which I use almost daily for SEO audits. I haven't had too much time to research other tools in SEO PowerSuite but I have no doubt they will come great when the time comes.

SEO PowerSuite review by Randy D.
Randy D.

"SEO PowerSuite Revisited"

What do you like best?

Reasonable lump sum price. Tools for rank monitoring, website auditing & links. Not linked to web only reports.

They have good videos to get you started.

What do you dislike?

You can't save projects without purchasing the software so you have to start over every time which is more than annoying.

Every tool requires manual login to services like Analytics & Adwords.

Tools take a long time to do an evaluation which prevents you form doing anything else with that particular tool. Rank check seems especially slow. Maybe that's by design as you can get blocked if you do too many search requests quickly..

Recommendations to others considering the product

Not as powerful as the likes of ahref, & Moz Pro but reasonably priced. If budget is your concern it's going to get you going in the right direction. Maybe add on the pricier solutions later down the line.

There are a lot of features that can make this a useful tool including the ability to link with Moz API.

Improve ranking in search engines. The results of these don't necessarily correlate with other software. With SEO it's never 100%/

SEO PowerSuite review by Petr M.
Petr M.

"Great software, great knowledgebase and great support!"

What do you like best?

SEO PowerSuite is great for analysing your own website, websites of your competitors and doing research of the market situation and your target audience. It is easy to use, it keeps track of your site optimisation progress in time and it automates many of the tasks which would be very time-consuming and tedious if done manually. You can connect it to your Google Analytics and Adwords accounts, so you get an insight on how Google sees your website. I also like the way the data are presented - everything is easy to understand, everything is customizable and I would also say pleasing to the eye.

You can find very good video and text tutorials at the SEO PowerSuite website, which help you to get started quickly and to use the software effectively. They also post very good tips about SEO at their blog.

The last thing I would like to mention is their customer support. I reported 2 issues (one was with adjusting the Google Adwords settings and one was with our server sometimes blocking queries probably due to security measures) and I was very impressed how quickly they responded and how well-informed and easy to follow their advice was (including screen captures).

What do you dislike?

If you analyse projects with over 1000 keywords, it takes a while, but it is understandable as they have to split the queries and pause from time to time so that they do not flood Google too much.

Not a very serious thing, but it could be better if the 4 components of the SW package were connected more closely, but I think they are already working on this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

1) You can download the trial version for free - most features are available (some are not) and you can use the trial version for as long as you want, but you cannot save your progress.

2) Don't forget to browse their website for the tutorials and also for advice on SEO - they also have a free SEO e-book (I think you have to register), which is great for beginners

SEO optimisation of our website. SEO PowerSuite saves a lot of time when doing research and auditing of your website, presents the output in an easy to follow way and keeps track of our progress in time.

SEO PowerSuite review by Serge B.
Serge B.

"A Powersuite that suits my needs"

What do you like best?

I like the teaching side of the software.

In every place I find indications to really understand what I do.

I used the free version and the pro version to store my data and I'll take the Enterprise version to be able to send reports.

the three versions are actually a different need.

and the team of seo suite provides tutorials regularly to keep abreast of current actuality of seo.

What do you dislike?

For the moment, no big thing, apart from having to switch to the enterprise version just to have blank reports (unbranded). An intermediary version would have agreed me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it for having an unique tool in one place doing every tasks !

And a team considering your needs.

It solves me to have an unique tool to do all the tasks i have to do.

Therefore, saving time, and therefore money.

SEO PowerSuite review by Marius D.
Marius D.

"Great SEO tool for a good price!"

What do you like best?

I think most of the SEO tools are to expensive charging a monthly fee. SEO Powersuit you just buy once and is very cheap compared to the other tools. The software works great and fast. I has good backlink features like viewing "Link Penalty Risk" and InLink rank" values. U can easily use this information to make a disavow .txt file for Google Search tool. You can compare domains and view its strength which is nice. The Website audit tool helps easily to improve your content when they have errors or just missing SEO signals. The Rank tracker tool is great for SERP and keyword improvement.

What do you dislike?

Maybe the free version is missing some features . Bet the paid version is worth the money !

It did solve some backlink issues and content problems with this software.

SEO PowerSuite review by Ryan W.
Ryan W.

"Simple to use valueable software"

What do you like best?

It's very simple to use and while there are a ton of features they walk you through everything that you need to know and make it feel intuitive.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the fact that it is an annual subscription model, and while this isn't the worst it's just annoying. I would like other options like pay for 2 years, 5years or a lifetime model.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wait for the Christmas special pricing and use it for a year. You'll find it gives you an easy to use dashboard of information that clients find simple and easy to review.

It makes it easy to do SEO for my clients, in effect it gives me a road map for improving the results and helps me track how those changes are improving the results. Clients tend to like to see the layout of the reports, plus it gives me something to provide them on a quarterly basis to show how they are doing.

SEO PowerSuite review by Ian L.
Ian L.

"This has been our go to seo suite over 10 years now"

What do you like best?

I like that SEO PowerSuite saves me so much time! My business has saved thousands of dollars every year by using this software. The program provides me with organic results as opposed to paid Google rotation ranking and pay-per-click that so many other companies use. Rank Tracker provides very high quality keyword research, Website Auditor provides information to get the results you need.

What do you dislike?

I like everything this product has to offer. only thing I would like to add is that I wish local search results were easier to locate

Recommendations to others considering the product

I.C.S. and Electronics LLC highly recommends this product suite for all your SEO needs

new customers and leads. website ranking and review monitoring so much more easier and less time consuming freeing up time to get actual real world work done.

SEO PowerSuite review by Web84 S.
Web84 S.

"Perfect SEO Tools and great customer support"

What do you like best?

All Tools are easy to use and very powerful

What do you dislike?

Well, to be honest I did not find something that I do not like... at least, so far :) I already use it for 4 years now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is worth every Dollar, because it saves you soooo much time and effort when doing SEO

I use SEO PowerSuite to create keyword analysis, ranking reports, find backlinks, do onpage analysis and optimiziation

SEO PowerSuite review by Jozef V.
Jozef V.

"Software that every SEO professional needs"

What do you like best?

It saves me a lot of time. We all want to know the positions of the most important and business related keywords and SEO power suite does it pretty easy and has much more to offer.

What do you dislike?

The monthly algo updates can be a little problematic for some users but you get a very good valute for the price.

Doing research for finding new business partners. Software helps me in my linkbuilding work, checking rankings, and doing on-page SEO analyse.

SEO PowerSuite review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"SEO PowerSuite Lives up to its name !! "

What do you like best?

EVERYTHING.

Seriously almost everything. Its a really great tool and a lot of the things it does I wasnt even aware of,

I did my research and asked around and found that by word of mouth SEO PowerSuite is the best and indeed it is.

What do you dislike?

The one & only thing I dislike is having to buy anti captcha, when Ive already purchased the Enterprise level edition.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just go ahead and get the AntiCaptcha right off the rip. It costs extra but it will save you so much time.

We really needed to bring traffic to a few of our clients sites, and having a tool like the power suite helped us get results MUCH quicker than if we were incorporating SEO completely by hand and having to spend time doing the research and analysis.

SEO PowerSuite review by Edwin A.
Edwin A.

"This is the best seo software I have ever used!"

What do you like best?

SEO PowerSuite offers a lot of features that other softwares can't do. SEO Powersuite can do all your needs like checking ranking, optimizing your on-page and off-page, and doing link building like guest post and so on. Not only that, with SEO SpyGlass you can check both your backlinks and your competitor backlinks. This allow you to check each backlink which pointed to your site with easily. Even more, you can connect to Google Analytics to combine this software to get more data. You can see traffic who comes from each backlink to your site. For me, this is the best SEO software I have ever used.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing which I don't like in this software. Even when Matthewwoodward say the bad info about SEO Spy Glass, I'm sure SEO SpyGlass is the best backlink checker ever because SEO SpyGlass display backlink pages not number of backlinks, so the backlinks result will not duplicate like the other tool. If you an seo expert you will know the truth.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You absolutely need SEO PowerSuite for your seo activity. Research is the most important thing to growing in SEO. SEO PowerSuite offers a lot of features that other softwares can't do.

I'm doing SEO, and this software is just the right tool for this kind of task.

SEO PowerSuite review by Nyk Z.
Nyk Z.

"Link-Assistant.com is a top-notch tool I wouldn't do business without."

What do you like best?

Easy, simplicity, intuitiveness, and ability to customize. The white-label feature is great and allows us to deliver customized, in-depth reporting to our clients.

What do you dislike?

Only problem I have had was preventable by backup but the software lost all of my rankings on an upgrade. I have since started backing up and there have been no problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You won't regret it! Once you figure out the basics of the software, you will have already taken giant leaps toward making your job much easier. Our team loves how easy it is to use on the backend and our clients love the reporting. Compared to the price of other similar tools, this is hands down the best decision you can make.

The ability to keep track of long term rankings in search results has always been a challenge of many SEOs and there are not many tools out there that compare to Link-Assistant's tools. Hands down, this has revolutionized our business and workflow in ways I could not have imagined before purchasing the software.

SEO PowerSuite review by Rich M.
Rich M.

"PowerSuite is awesome"

What do you like best?

Besides not having to pay a monthly fee I like the ability to have unlimited keywords as you need and the user interface is intuitive. The product has a complete SEO solution from Site auditing through rank tracking and reporting. The Social

What do you dislike?

Having to pay for RE-CAPTCHA's. I didn't have to pay for those with hosted SEO solutions. But this is a small cost compared to the monthly fees you have to pay to get the features and volumes of keywords you can get with Power Suite so the overall value is still very much in Power Suites favor.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product pays for itself in a matter of months. Do the trial and see if it works for you.

Providing SEO services to clients. Why are able to improve the SEO rankings of our clients pages.

SEO PowerSuite review by User in Internet

"Great AdHoc Rank Tracker!"

What do you like best?

The ability to check any keyword, save unlimited reports and to integrate VPN/Proxies.

What do you dislike?

The pricing model is a little strange. They charge for the software, which is then free for 6 months. Then they charge a reoccurring monthly payment for "algorithm updates".

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be aware of the pricing system. Also be aware of the fact that you will temporarily get your IP address blocked from Google if you don't use a VPN.

We use an enterprise solution. However that works on a price per keyword model. As such, there are a lot of keywords we cannot put in there. Rank Tracker allows us to track terms we would otherwise be unable to get insights for.

SEO PowerSuite review by User in Internet

"A thorough tool for all the SEO basics"

What do you like best?

This tool is very robust and covers a full SEO workflow, including keyword research, identifying technical issues with your site, optimizing individual pages, and auditing and optimizing your backlinks. It not only shows you the data but also shows the potential opportunity and difficulty which is helpful for prioritization.

What do you dislike?

The performance was slow when tracking a large number of keywords, but for my use case we were tracking much more than the average. The biggest drawback for me was that this tool needs to be downloaded to a specific desktop. The account can't be shared across different users, and is not available in the cloud. The interface is a bit slow and clunky - the tool does not look very 'modern.' This might not be a big deal but it is also indicative of the direction they are going in. I had heard from their support that they were going to release a new feature that would let different team members access the same project, but I haven't tried it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have a free version, but it does not allow you to save your projects or export the data. I quickly saw the need to upgrade.

Tracking individual keywords, researching to find opportunities, prioritizing those opportunities based on estimated impact. Overall it supports the SEO research workflow from keyword research to backlink tracking and optimization.

SEO PowerSuite review by Shay B.
Shay B.

"BEST SEO tools ever !"

What do you like best?

easy of use

seperated apps for diffrent SEO strategy

support for Hebrew

support for multi search engins

support for google adwords

integrate with google Analytics.

Support team are pro and kind.

updates and new tools.

reports.

What do you dislike?

hammmm

maybe the use of Java need a strong PC

but in this buisness I already equiped myself with a strong LAPTOP !

Recommendations to others considering the product

best money can buy.

SEO for websites.

Helped me to rank my customers highr in SERP's

the reports generated are good for impressing the customers.

SEO PowerSuite review by Consultant in Consumer Electronics
Consultant in Consumer Electronics

"Track everything "

What do you like best?

This literally allows you to track everything o your site. Site errors, backlinks, site mentions, and the best way to get more backlinks and improve content on our site

What do you dislike?

I like the program overall, but everything is in a separate program and you have to close and open everything each time you want to use it

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great way to increase site traffic

We are using this program in order to increase the traffic and organic ranking to our site

SEO PowerSuite review by Larry W.
Larry W.

"just ok"

What do you like best?

Price is fair I thought could offer more features

What do you dislike?

The user interface is out dated and kinda slow

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get better User interface and Peter cloud version

I was able​ to fetch some info but not much more than many free platforms

SEO PowerSuite review by yan s.
yan s.

"Great SEO tools for the money"

What do you like best?

There are some cool diagnostic tools that I use with my projects to diagnose possible issues.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't offer solutions or identify google compliance recommendations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Compliance with search engine guidelines.

A/B testing

SEO Spyglass is what introduced me to SEO Powersuite. After extensive research, I still think the Powersuite powerful for the price, thus most valuable.

SEO PowerSuite review by Administrator

"An amazing suite of software. 10/10"

What do you like best?

The best thing about SEO Powersuite is that it guides you through each part of the process making it very accessible to people who has less knowledge.

As well as the great interface, you can also be sure that it contains the most up to date information in regard to ranking signals.

What do you dislike?

Its hard to pick fault with the software as its constantly updated and they provide great support. One small point would be the option to tick off points you have done e.g. in Website Auditor once you have completed a point.

We are solving a range

SEO PowerSuite review by Agency in Business Supplies and Equipment
Agency in Business Supplies and Equipment

"Does what it says on the Tin Best SEO Software around..."

What do you like best?

So easy to use gives you and insight into your competitors seo and helps you rank high on google and other search engines.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike the product is perfect can't wait for more updates...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Buy don't delay

It's helped us understand how google works and seo factors for ranking websites.

SEO PowerSuite review by Gareth S.
Gareth S.

"Great software for Digital Design and Marketing Agencies"

What do you like best?

This is my preferred SEO software. The suite combines many features of other software in one license making it very cost effective for us. This is the only software we need to pay for.

What do you dislike?

The regular updates adds to the overall cost but all SEO software has a subscription model in order to keep updated with the search engines. They are always adding new features so we are happy to pay.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to purchase the full version to get the most benefit. My license has kept me going for years now.

- Reporting

- Performance tracking

- Website crawls for re-design and restructuring.

- Keyword research

SEO PowerSuite review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"I like their monitor the best"

What do you like best?

The monitor is very good and easy to understand and track

What do you dislike?

I don't really like their auditor, too complicated with a lot of confusing data

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're using VPN, it's very easy to get accurate results from different cities.

Track keywords progress

SEO PowerSuite review by User in Computer Software

"Helpful product"

What do you like best?

The fact that it shortens my analysis time.

What do you dislike?

modules are not integrated into one, but I have to start each one separately.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Software that will ease up your work and give you an insight into competition as well.

SEO optimisation.

SEO PowerSuite review by Consultant in Automotive
Consultant in Automotive

"Works great and easy to use "

What do you like best?

I like the interface the best. It's easy to use and work with.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I get logged out too quickly and have to re-login, which can be annoying

Awareness for my stores and accounts. Better website positioning. Longer time on site visits.

Learning about SEO PowerSuite?

* We monitor all SEO PowerSuite reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.