SEO Spider

Screaming Frog SEO Spider is a website crawler tool that allows to crawl website URLs and fetch key onsite elements to analyse from an SEO perspective.

Work for SEO Spider?

Learning about SEO Spider?

SEO Spider Reviews

Showing 38 SEO Spider reviews
SEO Spider review by Dmytro U.
Dmytro U.

"SEO Spider as software for website search engine optimization"

What do you like best?

As for the search engine optimizer, I like the whole tool. I really like the fact that I can use the service to regularly scan the site. Copywriters often add or remove pages from sites or make changes to existing pages. This happens on any large site. Using the SEO Spider, I can monitor everything that happens with the pages.

SEO Spider allows changing User-Agent, which allows me to use SEO Spider as a tool for monitoring a mobile version of a site. If the 'status code' is not 200 or if the site loads for a long time, then I will find out first about it. This way I can quickly fix the errors and the site will not lose its position in the Google search engine results page.

I also like SEO Spider as a tool for finding errors on the site. For example, if the site uses images that are not optimized by special software, then I find such images and optimize them. This is important because Google uses the Mobile-First Index and page loading speed affects the position of the site in the Google SERP.

What do you dislike?

Now SEO Spider analyzes the site, but does not analyze the server log files.

If we analyze the log files, we can draw important conclusions. For example, I could find information about which pages are being requested, but their status code is not 2xx and not 3xx.

Now in SEO Spider there is no such functionality.

I would also like to see the possibility of launching a crawl site online (for example, on the SEO Spider server). For example, I could start a site scan at night, and get a result in the morning.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can recommend SEO Spider as a software for finding problems on the site.

The software does not analyze log files, so use other software to analyze log files.

I use SEO Spider to analyze websites that I promote as follows:

1) I regularly monitor the site and compare the results. If something changes in the results, then I’m looking for exactly what I’ll find out if it is harmful for search engine optimization;

2) I check the site for errors in search engine optimization: I find broken links, find problems with rel canonical, find countries without the title tag or the h1 tag, as well as possible problems with backlinks.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SEO Spider
SEO Spider review by Maria Clara D.
Maria Clara D.

"The best spider for all your ridiculous client site needs"

What do you like best?

This thing is fast, this thing is thorough, this thing has a million filters that let you parse your data in absolutely any way imagineable. Saves SO much time.

What do you dislike?

No much other than maybe the fact I needed to pay to get enough data to make it usable for larger sites, but for how robust the system is I'm not really complaining.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep doing what you're doing, I really can't currently imagine anything else I'd need out of the software that it doesn't provide. There's a ton of features and filters I'm yet to need to utilize but I'm happy they're there for future use.

I occasionally need to migrate (and clean up) poorly built client sites that are bloated with a lot of legacy data. Being able to scan sites, see what pages are truly interlinked, what 301s are firing correctly or any 404 codes on the fly is such a time saver.

What Other Analytics solution do you use?

SEO Spider review by Jonathan S.
Jonathan S.

"Super powerful tool that will be. as valuable as you want it to be!"

What do you like best?

Working in customer support style of role, you fields a lot of issues where people have ran a test on some random tool, or have a wishy washy bit. of advice from someone who claims to be a digital marketer, and it's totally out there. Something like none of my URL are being crawled, or XYZ is saying our site has 4000 broken links. ScreamingFrog is an amazing tool that allows you to scrap a huge amount of data (even on the free version) and easily narrow in on the stuff you want and gain insights into real crawl metrics/data.

For a very powerful data fetching tool, it's incredibly intuitive to use. Not so much in the sense like Apple would do it, taking it, only showing what they think is necessary, and keeping the UX super simple and clean. Screaming frog still allows you to see and work with huge amounts of data, but it's very logical how you can control and filter it all down.

What do you dislike?

I do wish the free version had a bit higher of a limit. Working with a lot of ecom sites, who have tens of thousands of URLs, it'd be nice to get a bit bigger chunk of them crawled so you're not working with such a small sample size. It is a business model though, so I understand their reasoning.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lean into their support docs and other content they have. I often found myself trying to figure things out, and when I finally gave in and looked it up they had a doc on it that took me 30 seconds to follow. Trust they know how to best use the tool. Easier said than done.

I've found it incredibly useful for looking up internal linking issues, because on larger e-commerce sites the amount of internal linking can get out of hand, so this tool makes it easy to do a big crawl and immediately get a data informed pulse on what's going on.

SEO Spider review by User

"URL crawling tool used in seconds"

What do you like best?

I love the organization of this tool. After the website is crawled, I can sort by internal links, external links, HTML, CSS, etc. It shows exactly what you are looking for no matter what your task is. If you need to see every URL, SEO Spider can show you that. If you only want to show the external links, SEO Spider can show you that too! The level of granular detail available to you is endless.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how much "power" it seems that it takes to run, and how often it updates. Every time it seems I launch the tool, it has to update to the latest version and my laptop is heating up because SEO Spider is taking up a lot of power.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a domain crawl tool, SEO Spider is your best bet! It will get you every URL you are looking for and can help you organize them through the tool.

We are solving the issue if finding every URL on a website. We need this purpose to see how much data we need to migrate or see for SEO purposes which links should be redirected.

SEO Spider review by Jeff J.
Jeff J.

"The Go To Tool for SEOs"

What do you like best?

For onsite SEO, Screaming Frog is the best. This goes for more than just crawling titles and meta descriptions. It helps you find inappropriate noindex tags or canonical tags that target pages they shouldn't. looking at an excel spreadsheet export from Screaming Frog will beat out any site crawl tool from any of the SEO all-in-one tools. In particular, the SEO Site Crawl tools do a poor job of showing opportunities with noindex tags/canonicals. They can show what pages have them but can't really reason out whether X page should redirect to page Y or not and there can be a LOT of opportunity here.

Add to that the API integrations with Google Analytics, Moz API, AHrefs API and search console. You can quickly crawl a large set of URLs and get backlink and traffic data for them.

For the advanced user, the possibilities of this crawler are pretty close to endless. Using X-path or other extractions, you can crawl generally any content from any page on the internet. I've used it to pull all the blog post titles from sites, craiglist job descriptions etc.

What do you dislike?

There's very little to dislike about this tool but, if I had to choose something, I would say that if your computer isn't very good, this program can essentially lock up your PC performance wise until it's done. You can configure it to take up less resources but then it goes slower and at it's default configurations it can really affect your ability to just "set it and forget it"

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you can get really good at this tool, it will change the game entirely.

Prioritizing 404's by backlinks

Identifying Meta Data Gaps

Auditing indexability

Prioritizing projects by traffic

Finding technical issues

SEO Spider review by Tamara B.
Tamara B.

"One of the best tools for an effective SEO"

What do you like best?

I really like how simple it is to export data: ScreamingFrog allows you to develop a SEO strategy by analyzing how the website responds to a crawler. It requires some knowledge though, as it's not one of those tools that gives you an automatic report. Well, if you want to do good SEO, a little effort is required!

What do you dislike?

I have nothing serious to complain about this software. There is a limit of 500 URLs crawling for the free version, but the price of a full license is quite low and ScreamingFrog is too valuable to do without.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ScreamingFrog is not the only tool you'll need to do SEO, but it is definitely a must-have. Despite many web based products offer a friendlier interface, this software will give you plenty of insights to work on. I guess every good SEO could recommend it.

It is very fast and it crawls several thousands URLs in minutes: you can see the main SEO parameters of a website right in the main window and, by filtering the results, you can obtain all the data you need to know the level of optimization for any given element website. For example, you can see all the parameters of every image file, obtain link metrics... and check if they are optimized or need improvement.

SEO Spider review by Roman Y.
Roman Y.

"Good tool for checking 404 links on websites"

What do you like best?

- You can check your site for 404 errors

- Checking site for redirect chains

- Canonical errors. You can check out where is on your website you use correct canonical tags and where not

- Insecure content. If your website is HTTPS website, but you have links to insecure content, you can find and fix this kinds of links

- Check out your GTM and GA tags, so you can be sure that you integrated them right

- Building sitemaps

What do you dislike?

- Price. It can be lower, or maybe licensing this per project

- Needs a lot of memory if you have several millions of pages on your website

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool for checking huge websites like E-commerce shops. It's very easy to find and fix 404 errors, canonical errors. Also you can create sitemaps for websites, including images sitemap, so it will be good for your SEO.

It's must have tool for SEO specialist if you have several projects, or big e-commerce websites. Also it's great tool to check out what pages are indexed and what are not, checking missing meta titles & descriptions.

SEO Spider review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Best web crawler "

What do you like best?

There are so many things about Screaming Frog that are great. I use this every single work day. First, that paid service is super cheap and you can crawl very large sites without running out of crawl memory. You can customize your search to find specific codes, see meta date, page indexing, 404, 301, image alt text. I haven’t even tapped into it’s full potential yet but since my job is to review sites for errors, this is one of the most essential tools you can have. Absolutely recommend.

What do you dislike?

The only issue I have is that when I export details I would like a way to include in links or some of the details I see in the page info section.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the best spidering software. Even the free version is great for sites with less than 500 pages.

We’re able to find and resolve 404s. We can audit our numerous sites and find codes that could be causing issues. If we need to remove a site feature this lets us find every single page it may exist and provide reports to dev and content teams.

SEO Spider review by User in Computer Software

"Perfect Tool for Website Audit - Covers Every Aspect of Technical SEO"

What do you like best?

You don't have to worry about anything onsite as this tool does everything for you. Even the crawling is very fast. The best part is, the free version covers till 500 pages.

I once used this tool for an eCommerce project and even when the number of pages were more than 50K, this tool didn't let me down and helped me to solve bulk problems in less time.

What do you dislike?

I don't see any problem with this tool as they are updating this software frequently and as per the new Google guidelines.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is recommended for all who are looking to solve all the onsite errors on the website irrespective of the number of pages on the website.

Even when you are not sure what to check in onsite SEO, use this tool and you will know what are the important things to check onsite.

It helped me to resolve broken links, duplicate/missing tags, redirection error, server error, etc. on my website.

This product is very useful when your website is huge like eCommerce. You can get huge data in very less time which is actually impossible when done manually.

SEO Spider review by David H.
David H.

"Only use 20% of the service and its still great"

What do you like best?

Very simple format which allows even a novice (Like me) to have a topline overview of the site structure and page names. The 500 limit on crawling URLs is enough for most small businesses sites and will give some good ways of looking at areas to optimise for SERPs

What do you dislike?

Not a lot to hold this software back, we don't use it to its full capacity but from the areas we do use, we're making the most of it.

We needed to check where we could make optimisations to our forward facing website and also get a better understanding of our needs when requesting agency support.

SEO Spider review by Nanci T.
Nanci T.

"Best Tool for Finding all Your Problem Areas"

What do you like best?

The SEO tool is amazing. It is fast, reliable and super easy to use. You don't have to be a computer programming whiz to use it.

What do you dislike?

The UI could use an update. It is a super basic tool but could use a little flash.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it every week. This gives you a great baseline to work from. Once you have your baseline, you can start to fine-tune your website.

This is the second company where I've used this tool. I use it every week to check the site to look for broken links, 404s, redirects, etc. It really helps me pinpoint what I need to fix and where I need to fix them. I also like to see how my redirects are working and if they are working properly. This tool gives me great insight into how everything is working.

SEO Spider review by Lauren S.
Lauren S.

"Awesome SEO spider tool that clearly organizes and presents useful info."

What do you like best?

I love the grid format that data is delivered. You can select and filter based off what you're looking for and easily copy into a Google Sheet or Excel spreadsheet.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, nothing. I just wish 1 license could work for more than 1 computer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great ability to quickly filter what you're looking for. Fast at crawling sites. Data is presented in a great grid format, easy for copying into Excel or Google Sheets. Find 404 pages. Find 301 pages. Sort by each. Find missing titles/descriptions, duplicate titles/descriptions, etc. Find too long titles and descriptions. Easily copy and paste URLs with their corresponding meta data, etc.

Helps immediately locate pages missing important SEO info, like titles and descriptions. Easy to find 404ing pages, 301 pages, etc. Easy to find images with missing alt tags. Easy to grab titles and descriptions for all pages and copy lined up next to each other, etc.

SEO Spider review by Katie H.
Katie H.

"SEO Spider"

What do you like best?

This product quickly and easily crawls websites and breaks down the content of websites. It is quick and effective and does the job. It breaks down SEO elements such as meta tags, images, H1 tags, etc. It also breaks down duplicate content or URLs.

What do you dislike?

The software is definitely geared toward developers and people who have a good understanding of CSS, HTML, JavaScript, etc. My knowledge base is limited to SEO and writing for web, so I usually have to ask a developer when I need to find something specific that doesn't fall within my pool of knowledge.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a software that crawls websites, gives you insight on content and keywords, and gives additional insight on URLs, meta tags, and descriptions, Screaming Frog SEO Spider is a great option to consider.

One of the biggest reasons I use this software is to write 301 redirects for a new website launch. I am able to find all the active URLs currently being crawled by search engines and I'm able to redirect the pages within the backend of our CMS.

SEO Spider review by Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.

"Everyone should love Screaming Frog"

What do you like best?

I love everything about Screaming Frog - being able to quickly identify broken links and redirects, checking out a preview of what a SERP snippet may look like with a different meta description, finding pages with low word counts, canonical issues, connecting to your Google Analytics and Search Console and getting even more robust information - I could go on.

What do you dislike?

Would like better visibility into how settings impact crawl(s)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't be intimidated if it looks confusing or seems too technical. It's not. There are tons of resources both on their own website that break down exactly how to accomplish specific tasks but also on tons of other industry sites giving examples of how they have used the tool.

It's a fantastic tool for digital marketing / website optimization. Screaming Frog is constantly updating and adding new features, functionality (which is fantastic) and improving. They listen to what their customers want and more often than not - add those features.

On page optimization, site crawling and indexation, site migration(s) - you name it and Screaming Frog can do it.

SEO Spider review by Jason B.
Jason B.

"Complete Site Data"

What do you like best?

The deep crawl and analysis that Screaming Frog does into our site. The program is extremely user-friendly and every aspect of the site is separated into tabs.

What do you dislike?

I think the price for Pro might be a bit steep but I wouldn't go without it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you like producing tons of site data, then this is the right tool. All data can be exported in various files for easy access in the future.

When we're performing a quick analysis for a potential client, it allows us to quickly see what errors exist.

SEO Spider review by Alexis P.
Alexis P.

"Great for contracting and smaller businesses"

What do you like best?

This tool is efficient and gets the job done.

What do you dislike?

A single computer license makes it difficult to collaborate with team members and share crawl data without a full export. Exporting data for a site that has over 1m URLs is a long processes and not efficient. The in-tool crawl analysis leaves much to be desired when compared to other tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool is great for those looking for an economical crawling option.

This tool does what it says it does and does it well.

SEO Spider review by Kevin G.
Kevin G.

"Powerful and Useful "

What do you like best?

The ease of use but then the ability to customize the crawl and layer in additional analytics data.

What do you dislike?

The interface used to be a bit more clumsy in my opinion but had gotten better and more intuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give the free version a run but the paid version is worth the upgrade.

We use this during the auditing process for both SEO and Content Strategy gap analysis. This lessens the time for data gathering and alllows for increased analysis.

SEO Spider review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Best SEO Tool in the market"

What do you like best?

This tool allowed us to take our Search engine optimization to a whole new level. Although not the prettiest tool out there, once you get past that the tool offers a plethora of options that would just make your day to day SEO effortless. We also use the tool in an unconventional way as well, utilizing the power of the xpaths option, we have been able to leverage the tool as a price scrapper, that tracks our competitors pricing. And lastly customer support. These guys know their product inside out. They will answer all your questions fairly fast and help you getting what you need done in a jiffy.

What do you dislike?

The way it looks. These days with the multitude of software available out there, an easy to use UX would make this product complete.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stick with it. Once you get past the small learning curve this product would become indispensable for your organization. Also check out the user forums and FAQ sections as they offer a great deal of information to get you going. And last but not least shoot the support team an email if you are stuck doing something. They usually answer within the hour.

Competitor seo analysis. Competitor content analysis, and pricing analysis

SEO Spider review by Lee P.
Lee P.

"Useful Every Day"

What do you like best?

The Screaming Frog Spider is perfect at what it does. Fast crawl times, returns tons of actionable data. Deep analysis is provided so you can really drill into site issues, see clearly where they are, and easily address them. If you do SEO, get this tool to make sure what's under the hood of you website(s) is working as it should.

What do you dislike?

Screaming Frog Spider has a bit of a learning curve but the online FAQ is searchable and the user guide is well done.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't even think twice! Get it. This tool will more than pay for itself

The Screaming Frog Spider allows us to quickly analyze our client's websites and using the results provided in the SEO Audit, address issues concerning performance and best practices.

SEO Spider review by Sam G.
Sam G.

"A must have for any SEO toolbox"

What do you like best?

Screaming Frog is easy to use for any seasoned SEO, providing all on-site aspects required to carry out a website audit.

What do you dislike?

It often grinds my computer to a halt, so if you have a large website to crawl be sure to set it off before heading out for lunch.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool is very cheap and allows you to carry out a full crawl of any website, which is very useful when carrying out an SEO checks.

Checking all technical SEO aspects of websites in order to fix issues and get an overall snapshot of how well optimised it is. Also a great tool to dig up some dirt on a website that you're pitching for.

SEO Spider review by User in Higher Education

"One great crawler"

What do you like best?

Screaming Frog is an awesome application for SEO crawls. Once downloaded, the application runs to display:

Internal SEO issues such as missing title tags, description tags, and H1 tags

Types of content on your site e.g. flash, HTML, PDF and more.

Duplicate content identification

Site speed and structures

What do you dislike?

It does not do much with external SEO including showing links from external sites and analyzing the quality of external links as some sites do. I would have a preferred a complete SEO suite that also focuses on analyzing external links to our sites.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great tool primarily for internal SEO analyzation and optimization.

We use it primarily for internal site analyzing because this is where it's strength lies. It provides us the necessary tools to discover internal SEO problems and/or missing components so we can address issues in a timely manner.

SEO Spider review by Adam H.
Adam H.

"Great Site-Audit Crawler!"

What do you like best?

The crawler is very vast and thoroughly crawls all files.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you have to renew the software license every year.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the free version unless you have a need to crawl sites that are over 500 pages.

Enables us to rapidly crawl a website and determine areas where improvements need to be made to code and content.

SEO Spider review by Fred A.
Fred A.

"Essential software for your technical seo toolbox"

What do you like best?

This helps me to create sitemaps for clients and competitors in almost no time at all.

What do you dislike?

I didn't find the help resources for getting up and running particularly helpful, and I think a support forum would be a great addition.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are free tools out there which offer a crawling service, but in the case of Screaming Frog, you get what you pay for and IMO it's worth it.

Competitor analysis for search engine optimisation, and highlighting technical crawling errors on site are two of the biggest benefits I've found with this software.

SEO Spider review by User

"Rich tool with an outdated UI"

What do you like best?

Love the depth and detail the report can get into.

What do you dislike?

The UI is a bit old and not the most intuitive or educational. This tool assumes you know everything you need to know about SEO, beginners beware.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It would be helpful to add in some points of knowledge to your system for beginners. Or "?" with hover states that you could help refresh your memory.

Broken links are a big issue with our older sites, I am able to dive in and sift them out from other links and pages.

SEO Spider review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Easy-To-Use Website Crawling Tool"

What do you like best?

Screaming Frog SEO Spider has a simple interface, plenty of filters, and settings to increase the size of a crawl.

What do you dislike?

Some of the settings can be confusing (like JavaScript pages are not automatically included), but once you learn the configurations, you can set them exactly how you need. The default settings are usually fine too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In the SEO world, Screaming Frog seems to be the most commonly used website crawler. It's well priced, and there are group plans for agencies. It's also an application, and you can save crawls to your computer, or export spreadsheets.

Screaming Frog helps make baseline assessments of a website — how many pages are indexed, which pages are broken or unpublished, which pages have meta data, which meta data needs to be updated, etc.

SEO Spider review by Administrator in Computer & Network Security
Administrator in Computer & Network Security

"Crawling at its best"

What do you like best?

Easily find out about your site structure, your broken links and URLs and your response codes.

What do you dislike?

Hardly anything...would just suggest that the site tree and map could be better when exported. And that there was a way to do a search in just a sub folder and export only the pages in that sub folder...or maybe there is and I dont know how!

Recommendations to others considering the product

make sure your sysadmin allows you to do regular updates on software as they do come out with regular updates

Broken links is a big one...alt tags on images, duplicate meta data, site architecture

SEO Spider review by Ibán R.
Ibán R.

"Basic to SEO"

What do you like best?

It is so easy to use and it gives you a lot of insights about the website you are auditing. Probably the best tool in the market if we are talking from a quality-price perspective.

What do you dislike?

If you need to audit a large website, you need to go to the premium version because the free one gives you the ability to crawl up to 500 urls. The good thing is that the premium version is pretty affordable: about 150 GBP per year.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just prove it.

Easy and fast to perform a SEO Audit. It is a must if you work in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Website Performance Optimization (WPO) proyects.

SEO Spider review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Great Free Resource for Your Toolkit"

What do you like best?

This is a great SEO and site health management tool for getting the lay of the land of your site. It can perform crawls across your domain and help you identify everything from 404ing pages to redirects to URLs that you may never have even realized existed. Best of all - it's free! The free version of Screaming Frog does have a cap on crawling capacity, but still gives you great functionality and data at no charge.

What do you dislike?

There's a bit of a learning curve, and the data output is not always as clear and visual as it could be.

Recommendations to others considering the product

High recommended!

We use this platform to audit a site's health and fix issues that could lead to poor user experience or negative SEO impact.

SEO Spider review by Matt S.
Matt S.

"In depth on-page reporting. "

What do you like best?

SEO Spider does a great job of presenting a large amount of In-depth on page analytics.

What do you dislike?

Can be a bit clunky for building reports on backlinks - but still provides good data.

Have been able to identify and present reports on missing H1, H2, Title, and Description tags to clients.

SEO Spider review by Lindsay P.
Lindsay P.

"Screaming Frog Gives Insight "

What do you like best?

I can easily audit a site for SEO basics and give a springboard for more indepth analysis.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I haven't found something I specifically dislike. The program does what it needs to quickly and effectively.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is a free version. Download it and try it out.

Finding errors and areas of improvement for my clients and potential clients.

SEO Spider review by User in Computer Software

"Amazing application for SEO!"

What do you like best?

I use this application at least 3 times a week for common tasks to the most advanced. not only does it provide me with the information i need but also organizes the data for me.

What do you dislike?

I cant really think of anything negative. Possibly an automatic renew option for each year?

Recommendations to others considering the product

there are so many other platforms out there. all do different things. moz, semrush, majestic. In a way all specialize in a few things. In Screaming Frog you get to see the raw data.

Client SEO work

SEO Spider review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"This is a great product for SEO"

What do you like best?

This product is a great for auditing and scraping your web site for the granular things like meta descriptions, alt tags, page titles, etc.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything to dislike. It's packed with all the tools you'll need for the purpose it serves.

For patching up any holes in SEO. For example, missing alt tags, meta descriptions, etc.

SEO Spider review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"The ultimate tool for SEO"

What do you like best?

Tons of data, automates what would otherwise be tons of manual work, free version is good for most tasks

What do you dislike?

Premium version is somewhat expensive and doesn't offer a lot over the free version

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the free version for a while before committing to the premium subscription

Meta data and red flag issues are super easy to check, which makes audits much easier. Lots of custom exports for added data, so we can track down issues faster.

SEO Spider review by Pieter C.
Pieter C.

"Great tool for analyzing your website"

What do you like best?

This tool provides an quick and easy way to generate detailed reports of your website - including information such as internal & external links, response codes, page titles, and metadata.

What do you dislike?

The software interface could be improved a little. It feels a little clunky.

Page analysis of website content.

SEO Spider review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Newspapers
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Newspapers

"Needs a Web Based Option Update"

What do you like best?

The data it presents is pretty useful. Not precisely easy to understand at first though.

What do you dislike?

It's not agile when crawling big websites, crashes all the time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make it work with remote server resources instead of local computer ones.

Identifying the status of pages that need to be improved.

SEO Spider review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"Screaming Frog "

What do you like best?

Being able to transfer the scans to an excel file is great for organization.

I love being able to edit within these files and load them to Google Drive for clients to see.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to be able to build my own spreadsheet to download.

For instance, I only need meta title, description, and keywords in a sheet for a quick glance.

I am saving one of the most valuable assets I have; time.

The main benefit is organization without having to do every little thing myself.

SEO Spider review by Administrator in Environmental Services
Administrator in Environmental Services

"Screaming Frog, the Best Free Tool You'll Use"

What do you like best?

Have I mentioned it's Free? Screaming Frog will crawl a website for you up to 100 pages.

What do you dislike?

Um...it doesn't make coffee? Seriously though if you're not using Screaming Frog right now, you're missing out.

Screaming frog gives you full blown SEO development services, on a freemium level.

"Screaming Frog"

What do you like best?

I like how fast this product crawls sites.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how it drains my computer battery.

Recommendations to others considering the product

this is a great tool to find 404s on a website and to spot check meta data

finding errors on website meta data

Learning about SEO Spider?

* We monitor all SEO Spider reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.