Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

SEOmator

2.8
(4 reviews)

Seomator is a tool designed by SEO/SEM professionals for SEO/SEM professionals.

Work for SEOmator?

Learning about SEOmator?

Categories

SEOmator Reviews

Ask SEOmator a Question
Showing 4 SEOmator reviews
SEOmator review by Dmitriy U.
Dmitriy U.

"SEOmator for search engine optimization"

What do you like best?

In the SEOmator project, I liked the fact that the service not only scans the site, but also receives data about the site from other sources. For example, on the 'Domains Comparison' page in the 'Page indexation metrics' section there is data on the number of site pages in the Google and Bing search engines index.

In this project, I like the fact that I get data from popular SEO services (Moz Rank, Alexa Rank, Moz Domain Authority), and I don’t need to buy subscriptions for these services or access to the API.

What do you dislike?

In the SEOmator project, I didn’t like the fact that scanning the site takes a lot of time. I am sure that the speed of scanning the site can be significantly increased.

In the SEOmator project, I didn’t like the fact that the website design is not responsive. I usually open two windows in the browser and place both on the desktop. The user interface on the SEOmator site does not adapt to the width of the browser window, which is not very convenient.

In the SEOmator project, I didn’t like the fact that I couldn’t make a comparison for a 3 or more website. I can only compare 2 sites. Usually in SEO I need to compare many sites.

When using the service there are problems with the encoding, words in the Ukrainian language are not recognized.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Using the SEOmator service, you can conduct On-page and Off-page audits for sites.

The service is not suitable for off-page auditing because it provides a limited amount of data. In order to get a complete set of data about backlinks, the SEOmator suggests using another SEO service (SEMrush).

If you need a free site audit, then I can recommend using this service.

SEOmator is not suitable for any other SEO tasks.

I use the service for conducting SEO audit sites.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SEOmator
SEOmator review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Comprehensive SEO Auditing Tool"

What do you like best?

The best part about SEOmator is the accuracy of the audits it provides. Unlike some other auditing tools our agency has used in the past, we've found that the results from SEOmator tend to be pretty on par with the issues that we see in the back end of our clients' websites once we gain access and begin working with them.

What do you dislike?

I really don't have many complaints. If I had to pick one thing, I would say that some larger website audits (typically eCommerce clients) take a while to produce.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for an accurate SEO auditing tool and something that looks professional that you can deliver to clients, this is the tool.

We're primarily using SEOmator as an auditing tool to either cold outreach to potential clients or helping to show our knowledge/expertise on the SEO side of things by providing in-depth information and auditing materials.

What SEO solution do you use?

SEOmator review by User

"Non-Existent Customer Service"

What do you like best?

I was originally lured into using it due to the low price and what seemed like a good idea for having a free widget that would do a simple audit without limitations for my website, and would get leads for offering deeper and more comprehensive audits that I could do up to 5 per month for under $20 for potential clients.

What do you dislike?

Their service goes down constantly, and since they're unwilling to respond to emails and they never answer the phone, continuing to pay $20 per month was a complete waste of money. They also have chosen to not update functions within the software that flags meta descriptions as not being long enough even though that standard changed with Google almost a year ago.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't waste your time or money on a service that will charge you monthly only to be offline 80% of the time, and will give your customers incorrect data.

None at this moment since I've removed their code from my website where I once offered a free website audit to my customers.

SEOmator review by Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"Good SEO Audit tool For Beginner to Intermediate SEO"

What do you like best?

Easy of use and explanatory fields for clients.

What do you dislike?

Not as thurough as many sofisticated (yet also 10x more pricey) seo tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good for basic optimizations.

Identify and adress low hanging fruit / gains.

There are not enough reviews of SEOmator for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about SEOmator?

* We monitor all SEOmator reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories