SERPs.com

We watch the SERPs so you don't have to.

Work for SERPs.com?

Learning about SERPs.com?

Categories

SERPs.com Reviews

Showing 7 SERPs.com reviews
SERPs.com review by <span>Kyle M.</span>
Kyle M.

"Great utility for quick research/insights"

What do you like best?

The ability to quickly type in a keyword and know whether or not its valuable for paid or organic search. The search also provides similar keywords and their respective values in that same search box from your original search.

What do you dislike?

Project planning/organization isn't done as well as it is with a tool like SEMrush, but the tools also aren't directly competitive. I dislike that the tool doesn't help tell you the best way to use it to get the most out of it. SEO tools can be complicated and robust and should help a marketer navigate them to their fullest ability.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make some time in the training and knowledge base of the platform if you want to get the most out of it. While the software is intuitive for the basic functions you probably signed up for, there's more it can you that you may not find out about unless you dig a little.

We've been able to determine what topics we should focus our blog and page content on. Further, we've realized not only primary topics and keywords to use, but also supplemental ones to use in sub header and paragraph copy.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about SERPs.com
SERPs.com review by <span>Michael R.</span>
Michael R.

"SERPS Review"

What do you like best?

I like the way it is easy to build keyword lists, do comparisons with competition, track rankings, and quickly access multiple accounts and toggle between them without having to do multiple tab changes. I have been using SERPS for over 4 years now between two different agencies. I refuse to work at an agency that does not or is not willing to use SERPS as the primary or secondary rank tracking software as once you understand how to use it, it becomes and invaluable resource to benchmark performance of campaigns against.

What do you dislike?

There is not much that I dislike about this service as it has improved every year since its launch. Their continual updates to reflect the changes in the mobile and tablet ranking environment on Google has proved to be extremely helpful when identifying opportunity.

Ranking and traffic acquisition for MFU apartment buildings. We are able to accurately assess rank as a contributing factor relating to traffic flow.

What SEO solution do you use?

SERPs.com review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Account Manager"

What do you like best?

My favorite feature for SERPs is the Google location changer. Since Google got rid of the ability to mimic search in specific locations it's really come in handy for local SEO.

What do you dislike?

I have no major dislikes. I've never used the paid version of the tool before, but I use the free tools frequently.

We work with clients across the country, it's great to get a view of what a SERP looks like in their area without having to ask for screenshots.

SERPs.com review by <span>Caitlin B.</span>
Caitlin B.

"Great Directional Tool for SEO"

What do you like best?

Pulls keyword rankings for you per client.

What do you dislike?

UX is very outdated. I also wish you could pull rankings individually from regions and not have the entire US included.

Not having to manually pull keyword rankings every month for clients.

SERPs.com review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Great for monitoring your search presence."

What do you like best?

Ease of use, multiple account display, dashboard access.

What do you dislike?

Old User Interface, lacks some features like Bing support.

Helping clients understand how their search presence has improved overtime.

SERPs.com review by <span>Sarah C.</span>
Sarah C.

"Amazing Service and Customer Service"

What do you like best?

The service that SERPs provides is just spot on. I truly enjoy their site, layout and ease of use, even as an SEO newbie. But, even better is their dedication to helping their client succeed.

What do you dislike?

nothing :) I absolutely love this service.

We just expanded to 8 new locations, and SERPs has been invaluable!

SERPs.com review by Agency in Internet
Agency in Internet

"Good Ranking Program but Much to be Desired"

What do you like best?

It’s easy to see your keywords and their movement over time.

What do you dislike?

Bulk uploading of keywords can be difficult, and some terminology is unclear.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Setup is easy but it may take time to understand the metrics.

We utilize to track keywords for specific clients, and it helps us to quickly see organic progress.

Learning about SERPs.com?

* We monitor all SERPs.com reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories