4.7
(143 reviews)

SaaS for keyword research and competitor analysis

Work for Serpstat?

Learning about Serpstat?

Serpstat Reviews

Showing 144 Serpstat reviews
Serpstat review by Dmytro U.
Dmytro U.

"SERPSTAT as service for search engine optimization"

What do you like best?

Most of all in SERPSTAT I like the fact that the service regularly updates the data. For example, after the last update, the number of keywords in the Google US database increased to 1.7B keywords.

I also like the fact that using SERPSTAT I can find additional keywords for the site pages. I do not need to collect all requests and re-cluster them. It really saves my time.

What do you dislike?

In SERPSTAT, I don’t like how an affiliate program is made.

1. By my affiliate link, more than 150 users are registered, but the conversion is very low. I would like to have a special landing page for new users on SERPSTAT, which would improve the conversion.

2. I cannot withdraw money if the amount on the account is less than $ 50.

3. I also have no opportunity to use automatic withdrawal. To make an order for payment I need to go to the site, check the balance and order the payment. It is not comfortable.

I do not like the user interface. UI is not responsive. For me it is not very convenient. Why is it important? Usually I open 2 browser windows on the desktop. When the SERPSTAT site is open in half the screen, it’s very difficult to work with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can recommend SERPSTAT only as a service for working with keywords for the reason that the service has a large database of keywords for Google US.

I do not use other features that are on the site (such as site auditing), because these products are not so useful.

I use SERPSTAT to collect keywords for my sites. This is the main task for which I use SEPRSTAT.

I also use the service in cases where I need to analyze changes in positions in the Google SERP.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Serpstat
Serpstat review by John W.
John W.

"SEO Testing and Information all in one place."

What do you like best?

There's a couple of things I like about Serpstat.

#1 It's really easy to use. I can add and setup a new account in minutes and start testing and receiving information.

#2 The layout is simple to navigate and very easy to read.

#3 The community blog updates and training are an awesome learning source.

#4 The support is incredible. Fast and knowledgeable.

What do you dislike?

SEO is complicated, especially finding the niche for your business. There is a definite learning curve but Serpstat makes the process easier with their tools, their knowledge base and their incredible support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Serpstat is an all one, easy to use SEO monitor. It's a great way to collect data, control and direct your online marketing campaigns AND learn more about SEO as your doing it.

Using Serpstat I'm able to monitor and improve my customer's online marketing programs. It's an invaluable part of the services I offer.

What SEO solution do you use?

Serpstat review by Sam C.
Sam C.

"Serpstat system is amazing and is helping with business a great deal!"

What do you like best?

Rank tracker is my favorite but other tools are amazing to such as the keyword researcher etc. I love using is to find new keywords to rank for. Our websites are ranking better and generating more leads. I recommend this product to any SEO agency or consultant. We are also using Serpstat with reports which is automated. This is saving our team a huge amount of time! It has helped out team save a lot of time with our search analysis and advertising. Serpstat has helped us identify localized keywords which has saved us a great deal of money with our advertising while increasing a leads and sales. We have found a huge amount of organic keywords by researching our competitors using the data retrieved by Serpstat. The results have amazed us. We can quickly spot when ranking drop and act in time to improve our rankings before our customers spot a problem. This has helped us tremendously improve our customer service. We have improved our content writing by researching statistical information and see what the current trends are based on the data displayed by Serpstat. We truly recommend any serious SEO agency to consider Serpstat.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were no limitations but that would be fair anyway. If you need extra resources, you can always upgrade your plan.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Serpstat is very affordable and easy to use.

Rank tracking and keyword research. It has helped us with onsite optimization.

Serpstat review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Genuine SERP Stats Application - Easy to Work With"

What do you like best?

This is its best part that it shows the genuine results, blogs, and information we searched for. This is really a good application I came across while working as an SEO for about one and half years. Perfect utility for SEO beginners. Keyword Research and Backlink Analysis is the best part I liked about it. It is so easy to use that it sometimes seems fun to be working it. One of the best applications I have tried since last 1.5 year and found that it is really a good software for the SEO person or the team to work more precisely and to make the strategies more clearly. The utility has come up with some more unique features which make it different from the other applications.

What do you dislike?

I didn't found anything as yet except in the starting it is difficult to operate the application, being a fresher or unless and until someone will guide you. But, once you get its working, it is the best, If would have to say a thing which I didn't like then it is that this program is a bit costly. Can't be afforded by small scale companies.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just make it more specific so that one can compare the products also if needed. To make the price a bit cheap also.

Easily to understand the marketing strategies of the Digital World. To explore more and know how can we take more steps to promote and market our products.

Serpstat review by Jason L.
Jason L.

"Really user friendly, plenty of actionable intelligence"

What do you like best?

There's very little in the way of a learning curve, since the user experience is very intuitive. Within a few minutes, you can find an action step that can help leverage your online business. Full of features that would normally require separate subscriptions or licenses.

What do you dislike?

It's not the most accurate or helpful in certain areas such as keyword difficulty and authority ranking of competitor websites. That said, the one that I use that is better, is much more expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're new to SEO, up to moderate experience then this software has everything you need to massively improve your website. Tremendous value for money, and by the time you've worked through all the features, you'll have a great education in the latest SEO.

For SEO agencies, or 'gurus' there are some competitors that do any individual feature a bit better. I expect that the Serpstat staff know this and are actively closing the gap though!

If I'm looking for new ideas for keywords or topics for fresh content, it's great you'll never run out. If I'm doing competitor research, I can see at a glance how their doing and where they dominate, all on one page.

With technical site audits, keyword tracking, and content gaps, I never run out of actionable steps for each website I'm working on.

I imagine that for a user with an individual website, they would take a long time before finishing optimisation, without needing any other SEO tools at all.

Serpstat review by Roman Y.
Roman Y.

"Nice tool for SEO specialist"

What do you like best?

- Keywords tracker, you can check out your competitor's keywords

- Rank Tracker, track your website postiotions with keywords you needed

- Website Audit, make tech website audit and performance audit with this tool

- Backlinks, check out competitor's backlinks

- PPC competitor's keywords and ads

- Showing list of competitor's to your project and also show similar your and competitor keywords

- Has Rank history, so you can check out your positions and validate your strategy and it's influence for rankings

- You can check out frequency of needed keywords and do clusterization of semantics core

- Works for Russia market, so you can find keywords, frequency and PPC ads for Yandex

What do you dislike?

- Price in comparison with Ahrefs

- Can't find all of the backlinks, but finding major ones

- Can't find all of Adwords Ads of US market projects

- Doesn't have Display or video ads

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy of use service like Ahrefs, Semrush, but has more features in one place, like Website Audit and Rank Tracker

- searching for backlinks of our competitors

- tracking competitor's PPC campaigns

- tracking keywords of our website and checking visibility of our website on regular basis

- making reguarly website audits (checking for indexing problems and website performance)

- compared our website and competitor, found similar keywords and got ideas what keywords we should target for

Serpstat review by Lauraine M.
Lauraine M.

"A tool that does all the important stuff"

What do you like best?

One tool - extensive functionality. Serpstat offers functionality which I didn't know I needed and which I have not been exposed to, until I started using it. Now I'm addicted to it.

What do you dislike?

Multiple ways of achieving same report. The extensive functionality is such that there are sometimes multiple ways of getting the same report. To start with that can be confusing but you soon learn favourite routes through the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Read the reviews. All of the ones I read were positive and truthful. This software provides accurate Google results, which many of its competitors don't. And it does everything that can be used to 'make a difference'.

I use Serpstat to: 1) Identify the strongest keywords that are missing from my client's website, but which position "their" competitors on the first page of Google. 2) To populate my client's content calendar with Google's most "searched for" questions. 3) To report on the effectiveness of my client's website and to identify any errors that I can fix.

Serpstat review by Sean C.
Sean C.

"Exciting tool, and easy to use."

What do you like best?

The thing that stands out about SerpStat is the fantastic training/learning materials they provide. I got the tool knowing 0% how to use it, and after watching some of their podcasts it became very easy to navigate and work. They respond quickly and clearly to any questions. And of course, the layout itself is very user friendly and really great not just for doing SEO research/tracking, but for generating new creative ideas. Something about the process of working within SerpStat gets your mind thinking out of the box for SEO.

What do you dislike?

I don't think this is particular to SerpStat, but rather to all SEO tools I have seen... there is not a lot of data on low traffic searches or heavy niche stuff like Service+Small Town type keywords. I wish those numbers were easier to come by, but I'm not sure there is enough data out there to actually report on it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I bought on the App Sumo promo, so the value was outstanding.

At this point I'm using it mainly for keyword research, and shoring up some weaknesses in my existing side-project. But I am also planning on using it for client work in the future.

Serpstat review by James B.
James B.

"Serpstat or Bust!"

What do you like best?

Serpstat doesn't make me feel dumb for not knowing SEO. They lay things out very simply and even have magic people write messages on your screen and kind of hold your hand. (Intercom Chat) Serpstat = Makes SEO simple for me

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything yet. Don't get me wrong, I'll probably find something to complain about. But so far... I've pleased as a pickle.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I stumbled upon this lamp and I rubbed it. Out came a Serpstat Genie that answered not just 3 SEO questions, but all of my questions. I'm a country boy, the last of the computer illiterate generation, who wants to tell a story. I'm holding this lamp you called a laptop. I'm at the beginning of my SEO curve, trying to light my literary path. My wife and I are walking it this together. It's family business and we make it a family affair. Lit by the same lamp, we are guided by our Serpstat Genie.

Get your own Genie at Serpstat!

My business is shifting gears and some of my private work needs to become more public. SEO is the foundation for online-public awareness. So I'm enjoying learning how things should be done through Serpstat & have been happy with the results so far.

Serpstat review by Nikolay M.
Nikolay M.

"Great for keyword tracking, keyword research, link research"

What do you like best?

The keyword tracking is better than anything we've used. The backlink analysis feature shows the same data as Majestic which is great.

What do you dislike?

Since the tool can be branded as "new" on the market, there are some bugs with the features. But they get fixed really fast. Every time we reported a bug, it got fixed within 24 hours. In most cases, they fix them in 3-4 hours.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it. It shows the same data as Majestic, it has great for rank tracking, they improve their keyword database which makes them (in my opinion) better than SemRush. They have useful articles and case studies in their blog.

After purchasing SerpStat, we cancelled our subscription for two other tools - one for keyword tracking and one for backlink analysis, because SerpStat shows us even better data. Probably the best feature (in my opinion) of this tool is that you can track your keywords for different locations. This way, if you have a website with many locations that uses the same keyword, it's really easy to set the tracking.

Another benefit of the tool is that they have great support. We've reported a lot of bugs on the beta versions of some new features and they usually fix them within 24 hours. They also gave us a customised offer that fit the needs for our agency. The fact that they constantly improve the tool and add more and more features is the reason why we'll probably be their customers in the long run.

Serpstat review by Henrik W.
Henrik W.

"Great SEO Tool - worth the money"

What do you like best?

The clean interface is what you see first and i really like it. Also the given features are great. For me as a german client its atm. not possible to use all feature. BUT the Backlink Analysis and the Rank Tracker are awesome. I also used the Site Audit and find it very helpful (especially for beginners). Looking forward for the german Database (which will be released soon) and with this to test the SEA and Keyword features! After that i will update this review!

What do you dislike?

I mentioned it above - the missing german Database. I guess with the german DB when i'll be able to use all tools of serpstat, it is outstanding for this price.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it for free and get your own picture of it. After that (if you`re userbase is in english speaking countries) i guess you will love it!

Great insides with the Backlink analysis and also really great tool to monitor my important keywords for small and big projects!

Serpstat review by Julia H.
Julia H.

"We use Serpstat for content marketing and website SEO otimization"

What do you like best?

- clean keywords databases for US, UK, Russia and Ukraine - the countries we operate in

- search suggestion - ideal for content marketing

- quality and on-demand support

- Serpstat blog - all new updates, hacks and product news are there

What do you dislike?

- the UI/UX could be better, sometimes confusing

- lack of necessary European countries

Recommendations to others considering the product

The price tag is really low, so I would recommend at least try these guys.

First of all, we use Serpstat for content marketing - create a content plan for 3/6/12 months, create appealing and searchable blogpost titles, monitor the performance of our blog in time and in comparison with our competitors. We also use search suggestions to create titles for infographics and better understand what our target audience is looking for.

- our SEO specialist tracks the performance of all our keywords and their position in search as we create and configured our project there

- Our PPC specialist mainly collects and updates semantics for ad campaigns.

Serpstat review by Lucas A.
Lucas A.

"SerpSTAT is a great product, at a great price, with AMAZING customer service."

What do you like best?

What I love most about the product is the amazing customer service. You literally have a messenger app built into the website; any time I have had a question, I open this up, ask my question, and receive a response within minutes, if not seconds - I have never seen customer service this good.

What do you dislike?

I have come across very few things that I dislike. The only real problem I came across was if I go to "missing keywords" (keywords I am missing, which a competitor is ranking for), the list was not sortable by headers (estimated search traffic, etc).

Within minutes of asking their support about this (via the in-app chat), they responded to let me know it is something they plan on adding very soon. In the meantime a simple work-around would be to simply export this list to excel.

This is an amazing all-in-one SEO product. Great rank tracking, site audit, and competitor analysis for missing keywords and link building.

Serpstat review by Alex W.
Alex W.

"Great SEO Product At The Right Price"

What do you like best?

Automated website monitoring. Can set up automated crawling to identify problem pages / areas of each of my clients' websites, and have those reports run every week (or 3 days or every day). Really great for finding problems before they fester for too long, and with a 10,000+ page website, very hard to do by hand.

What do you dislike?

At this point, not much. I really love the product. MOZ offers two tools that I do like - their on-page grader that helps clearly state how well a page is optimized and the MOZ Local service that helps identify local listing that have incorrect or incomplete information. If Serpstat moved in either of those directions, I'd be an even bigger fan!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to reach out to customer support if you have any questions. They are super friendly and have fun animated GIFs at the end of support chats.

To be honest, I don't understand this question. What business problems am *I* solving? What does this even mean?

Serpstat review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Found it by accident, fallen in love"

What do you like best?

All features are awesome, but one of my favorites is the site auditor. It's easy to forget about broken links or duplicate meta tags, this features will detect them and inform you of these issues.

What do you dislike?

Their databases are not as big as some of their bigger competitors, but they're pretty good and will just get better/bigger.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've been using it for close to an year, so far they've greatly improved. If you don't have a high budget for the more expensive tools, SerpStat is a great alternative and more affordable.

It's likely that they still have some awesome deals available, look around and give it a try.

Rank Tracking, Keyword Research, Website Audit

Serpstat review by Germán Andrés C.
Germán Andrés C.

"An awesome swiss army knife to SEO professionals"

What do you like best?

There are a lot of tools to enjoy, learn and use for your SEO strategy. You can find SEO Auditing, Keyword research, SERP monitoring, Backlink analysis and much more. You should know something about SEO to use it, but if you don't know they have a lot of information in the Serpstat Academy.

You can use this tool for learning what's wrong with your On-page SEO, analyze competitors, learn how they are ranked and even where are they better or worse ranked than you for several keywords.

What do you dislike?

There are so many tools that can be confusing. Even when the UX is clear and flat, sometimes is difficult to find the right tool, maybe they could work on that, but this doesn't affect the power of this tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You have to understand something about SEO if you want to use this tool right.

You can start a good SEO analysis of your site and define a good strategy.

Serpstat review by Leo Y.
Leo Y.

"I use Serpstat almost every day"

What do you like best?

I like that it's easy to use and provides a whole toolbox worth of tools for research. It's also very affordable compared to other competitors.

What do you dislike?

I think the database might not be as comprehensive as other tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great tool for those that don't want to / can't afford the competitors.

I use it for SEO research, PPC research, content marketing research. It helps that it's all in one place and I don't have to jump from tool to tool to get what I need.

Serpstat review by Davide P.
Davide P.

"The best SEO tool today"

What do you like best?

Nothing new to an expert seo but the accuracy... is really the difference between serpstat and other tools and this is a very important fact.

It even returns more keywords than other tools when you analyze a website.

What do you dislike?

It looks like if the positions in serp are updated to 48 hours before and I can find the estimated traffic for one website about the last month in number of visitor forecasted / position in serp but i can't find a graph of that traffic in the last 1 year (this could be very useful)

I use it to analyze sites and it's much better than other tools because serpstat shows more links and the others shows just a fraction. Accuracy of the audit, backlink and positions is a strong starting point of serpstat

Serpstat review by Инна .
Инна .

"Have few interesting features"

What do you like best?

Has few features worth mentioning. The first is a Tree-view algorithm that allows you to check your page's positions ultra-fast and quickly select pages for promotion. The second is Page vs Page comparison. No tool offer that. You can have a quick back to back comparison of any pages, for example, yours and two competing pages.

Scheduled SEO audit tool is also worth mentioning. It helped us a lot when we were moving to HTTPS as there are usually tons of duplicates and other stuff like missing H1s, and redirects. Find missing H1, check your pages for any Access and Indexation issues optimize your website for a better ranking.

What do you dislike?

Bluuuuuue design :) I'm not that fond of this particular trend making everything blue these days:)

The best rank tracking tool. Gives almost exhaustive data on competitors positions.

Serpstat review by Madhav B.
Madhav B.

"Insightful SEO reporting tool which is affordable (rare in the industry)"

What do you like best?

The UI is great. I love their cluster research tool and missing keywords feature. Serpstat's site audit tool is very impressive and well through out. Their support is AWESOME!

What do you dislike?

Their keyword library needs to be bigger. Sometimes I couldn't find data for less popular keywords. They also need to start calculating their own search volume than relying on search volume data from Google Adwords, which can often be inaccurate. But like I said before, these are small problems. For the most part, I haven't faced any problems.

I'm using this to build the organic traffic for my site and my clients sites. Their competitor research data has been the most beneficial to me as it allows me to focus on hidden opportunities.

Serpstat review by Lori N.
Lori N.

"Reliable Software and Excellent Customer Service"

What do you like best?

We love Serpstat. It's clean interface makes it easy to navigate. We use the rankings tool daily as well as the keyword research tool. We've compared it with other software and it always comes out on top. Any time we have questions, Serpstat is quick to respond.

What do you dislike?

There are not any automated reports. Even if it's not white label would be nice to set it up to automatically send client reports via pdf or html.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have a free trial - you have nothing to lose. Give it a try.

It helps us tremendously with SEO - especially local SEO as you can set up your rankings on a city or zipcode level.

Serpstat review by Ivan F.
Ivan F.

"Value for money"

What do you like best?

Here's a quick "how to" that I've devices playing with this tool: FIND ALL of your competitors' ROI-oriented convertig landing pages in no time:

1. When researching competitors, go to PPC Research and swith to Domain vs Domain

2. Export data for each domain

3. You have all paid keywords, texts used in ads and link to a landing page that you can further analyze to beat opponents

What do you dislike?

The overall quality is good, but I would want to see more useful metrics for keywords of my competitors, like for example, the average number of clicks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask support team for a trial period based on some existing plan rather than assessing the tool with the free registered account.

Helps to adjust our content plan. Great for finding ideas for content.

Serpstat review by Vladimir D.
Vladimir D.

"Number 1 SEO tool for Markets using Cyrillic alphabet"

What do you like best?

The SEO part research for countries in Eastern Europe. It's the only tool that works in Bulgarian and supports both Google and Yandex. It's also quite easy to intersect competitor websites. And the best part is that it works in almost every niche and saves me A LOT of time.

What do you dislike?

Well, the automated SEO audit can't work on huge websites, also sometimes there is data missing from the reports, but that's usually fixed within a day or two without contacting the support team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test it first before choosing the right plan. I thought I would need the top, but one of the budget plans did it perfectly for me.

The main benefit is that I can monitor the organic stats of huge websites and identify where I can make further improvements. The first problem I solved was competitor identification - the data in Serpstat helped me to identify who are the competitor websites and some of them were new for me.

Serpstat review by Иван .
Иван .

"Amazing support service — one of the main criteria for choosing an all-in-one SEO-platform"

What do you like best?

It may seem a bit strange, but the thing I like about Serpstat the most is its support service :)

Yeah, that's right! Receiving prompt answers to your questions is priceless.

Being a newbie in a Digital Marketing world I find Serpstat extremely useful for my professional purposes. It is user-friendly, and all the tools (Search Analysis, Rank Tracker, Site Audit and Backlink Analysis) are at hand in one place.

What do you dislike?

I've started using Serpstat quite recently, and I cannot find anything which I'd dislike about Serpstat so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it yourself! 👍

Serpstat allowed me to accomplish assessment for both my website and my competitors' websites within one platform.

Serpstat review by Jason C.
Jason C.

"Gaining new SEO Clients with SerpStat"

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity of the GUI. There are not unneeded extra steps. It's almost as close to Google as you could get. you type in a domain or keyword and hit GO. seriously really easy.

What do you dislike?

The drop downs are frustrating when exporting data. I would prefer to just save my default export option and see a button i could click.

I have found that if i give the free version to prospects, they can do their own evaluation of their own website and get that really low score which then enables me to prompt them to call me to raise their profile.

Serpstat review by Misha V.
Misha V.

"Best SaaS for Internet marketing"

What do you like best?

Serpstat is a universal platform for SEO, PPC, and content marketing, which has gathered almost all the essentials in its arsenal. It is easy to analyze competitors in the SERP, look for donors for link-building and expand the semantics of sites. Also we like reports on the quality of optimization our sites.

What do you dislike?

Database updates too slow for new websites. Sometimes it takes about 1-3 weeks to see updates for a website. We can't wait so long...

Recommendations to others considering the product

An excellent tool for Internet marketers, webmasters and small businesses on the Internet.

SEO and promoting a websites. Working with content marketing. Finding and analyzing competitors of our clients

Serpstat review by Peter V.
Peter V.

"All in one SEO tracking tool"

What do you like best?

I was very positively surprised with the speed of the platform. It takes less than half a minute to update the data on the dashboard.

Deep and detailed analysis of backlinks is another feature that brings Serpstat up in my eyes. It's an all-in-one package that provides an extensive data on how your backlinks are performing with a lot of visual graphics that makes it easy to check all those hard data.

It gives you a broad picture, as it simultaneously tracks rankings of competitors and my own keywords on the SERP results. Which is a great thing to have in one place as it allows for an easy comparison.

And did I mention that you can export any piece of data?

What do you dislike?

Visual design is not too pleasing to my eye, especially on smaller screens as it can seem too crowded and difficult to easily scroll trough data.

Serpstat provides great data on competitors and their ranking positions.

Serpstat review by Tim V.
Tim V.

"Serpstat solved my content planning and competitor analaysis issues"

What do you like best?

The best thing Serpstat provided me is in-depth competitor analysis. Seriously, I spent days browsing competitor blogs, analyzing them with different Chrome plugins and online services to find the best trending content. With Serpstat I found all the data I was looking for in couple of hours.

Of course this is just a single task I went all-in on with Serpstat. This service has a lot more to offer, especially to SEO specialists.

What do you dislike?

First, the interface was not very intuitive for me personally, but after they rolled out an update it became a lot more cleaner and user friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Serpstat is quite complex, I recommend using their Academy to learn all the features to get maximum benefit from the service.

I am doing content marketing. I was able to quickly analyze dozens of competitors and identify trending content. This, in turn, helped me create a content plan for my project.

Serpstat review by Jonaed I.
Jonaed I.

"Great product at a great price."

What do you like best?

I like the overall layout of the product. I also like how there are a lot of resources on how to use the product. Oftentimes products have a lot of features that users don't know about. I was able to learn how to maximize the value I got from the software by watching a webinar available on youtube. The blog is really helpful and provides a lot of insight. I have learned a lot about SEO just by reading the blog. I have used the audit feature to figure out what improvements my site needs to make. I have been able to compare how my website is doing relative to other sites. I have tracked other sites and to see how they are doing with their backlinks.

What do you dislike?

Everything is great so far. I do not have any issues. There are limitations on how much data can be pulled, however there is always an option to pull more data by paying more. I am completely comfortable with the data limits that I am currently subject to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great product and I would highly recommend it. It serves all all of my needs.

It helps me have access to SEO software at an affordable price. Since I am just starting out, I simply can't afford some of the more expensive software that is costs 100+ per month. I am still learning how to use the software but it is definitely satisfying all of my business needs.

Serpstat review by Leo P.
Leo P.

"A great tool for an even better price"

What do you like best?

Easily the price. I run a small web show and the expensive SEO tools our out of my reach. Serpstat gives me the ability to dig deep and find niche keywords for our evolving content. Each show we broadcast has a different guest, a different movie/genre and thus a different set of keywords. I am able to do some research on these before writing our content to go along with the video production.

Another great aspect of SerpStat is the ability to easily filter results. This gives me the chance to filter out the noise and concentrate on the long tail keywords I need.

What do you dislike?

The same filter I love is not available on every report.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a powerful SEO tool without a huge expense of other tools then SerpStat is for you.

I am able to dig deep and find relevant keywords. Realizing the power to do deep analysis on other pages is incredible insight into content provided by others.

Serpstat review by Rodrigo P.
Rodrigo P.

"Great SEO features in one tool!"

What do you like best?

I like the best the Domain Analysis where I can find what keywords my customers' competitors are using or not using so I can plan my customer's website in advance for better SEO.

What do you dislike?

That for pages with not too much traffic, ~500 visitors/month, we don't get any data for Visibility and SE Traffic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great cost-benefit relation tool

For my agency, I am solving SEO problems for my customers' websites. First benefit is that I can plan content in advance before developing a website. Also I can easily find SEO issues that can impact my customer's position in search engines.

Serpstat review by Ann S.
Ann S.

"Lots of new features making keyword research enjoyable"

What do you like best?

SERPstat gives you lots of ways to play with your keyword lists. My favorite feature is how you can research niche questions: They give you tons of content inspiration! I like keyword filters too allowing you to filter out queries triggering Knowledge Graph, Images, Videos, featured answers and more. It's a great way to research keyword competition and estimate your SERPs visibility even if you manage to rank high.

What do you dislike?

Tough to find faults with such an awesome product but it would be nice if there's a clear link between "Organic" and "Search Suggestions" sections (For example, it would be a clear way to search a suggestion in "Organic" list to see the search volume, competition, and expanded suggestions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have a very extensive free trial, so you can play with it well before deciding if you need to upgrade!

I am really tapping into content that answers popular niche questions. I think this content is a win on so many levels: Rankings, conversions and additional SERPs visibility.

Serpstat review by Ian C.
Ian C.

"Serpstat a powerful tool in your SEO arsenal"

What do you like best?

The depth of analytics related to SEO keyword research and ranking are great. There's a host of tools you can use to analyze your rankings.

What do you dislike?

It takes a bit of getting used to how the interface works and how the pricing structure works. But once you get rolling it's very powerful and as with most tools the more you use it the easier it gets.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend any marketing agency that's looking for a tool to help them choose and monitor keywords and ranking on Google to check out serpstat.

SEO keyword analytics, keyword research, competitive analytics

Serpstat review by Joe G.
Joe G.

"Cool SEO tool at a great price"

What do you like best?

I can get detailed data for a low price, and it's a lot better than Google's free data. Also, it doesn't slow down my computer like a browser SEO tool. It shows general search data, not just what Google thinks I want based on my past searches.

What do you dislike?

I'm not sure, It is what it is and doesn't promise anything it can't deliver well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would just buy this one before a more expensive one because it does the same stuff & is better than free options.

It helps me get ideas for content to write based on things people are searching for, but I hadn't thought to write about.

Serpstat review by Sergii Z.
Sergii Z.

"Almost a year with Serpstat!!! Anniversary report"

What do you like best?

I ran various projects solely using Serpstat for all matters SEO. I'm with this tool for almost a year now and with each upgrade they roll out, it becomes a more smart deal for me 🙂 . It was great when I first start using it for my content planning strategies. It became MILES better when they rolled out their innovative rank tracker as it really helps me keeping an eye on a local competition. They also did a good job adding backlink module and site audit. Jee, seems like I ran out of things to say, so this is gonna be a short anniversary report after all:)

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it has problems with loading large reports. It can be slow

Market research. Finding competitors' keyword loopholes. Looking through competitors newly acquired backlinks to see what are they up to. Long tail keyword research.

Serpstat review by Todd E.
Todd E.

"Feature filled, but still easy to use - a great value."

What do you like best?

Serpstat has the features I need without the bloat. It's the perfect balance of the right SEO features, without the complexity penalty.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I can't intuitively click my way through certain tasks, but their chat has always been there and got told me how to do what I wanted or pointed in the right direction.

We've been able to accurately track page views and SEO rankings with Serpstat - without breaking the bank.

Serpstat review by Oyekunle D.
Oyekunle D.

"Awesome Tool"

What do you like best?

Their Interface. It has this sleek look. All the data you need is right at your finger tips. My favorite tool is The missing keywords tool that tells you the keywords a competitor is not ranking for. I also love their customer service. Readily responds to questions.

What do you dislike?

It gets a little tiring switching from module to module. This is something Ahref has down to part. But Serpstat makes up for it with their UI/UX

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need an all-in-one SEO tool, you should get Serpstat

They have simplified the competitive research process. Makes it very easy to find keywords to target.

Serpstat review by Suvran R.
Suvran R.

"A very well researched content optimization & Keyword Growth Tool"

What do you like best?

The tool has a very similar dashboard like the semrush, but at the same time it really performs at that level too. Plethora of url analysis and keywords research.

What do you dislike?

Going by the updates and trends we can definitely say that Serpstat is walking the right path. One needs to learn the interface a bit to manage all the prospects.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommending. Serpstat has a very good prospect going forward.

Keyword research (both paid and organic).

Serpstat review by Yuliana G.
Yuliana G.

"Total no-brainer for site owners "

What do you like best?

Simple and useful for my website. I've spent some time learning SEO and Serpstat is really the first paid tool I'm using. This comes as a 3 months test and trial review, so here goes: first off, I like their outside of US data, it helped me to rank better in Canada and UK with little efforts. Second, they show competitors pages that I'm competng against, not whole domains (which can point you in the wrong direction, trust me). The overall impression is great. I''m excited I grabed this deal.

What do you dislike?

I would appreciate if they could offer more automation. Some actions are repetitive and I wouldn't mind spending less time on them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Serpstat

It's my go to tool for international rankings and competitor research.

Ranking my pages better than similar competing ones. Increased my overall traffic by much simply optimizing for other countries

Serpstat review by Olga  L.
Olga L.

"An inappreciable help"

What do you like best?

I liked the possibility to see the detailed analysis of all my opponents as plain as the nose on my face! The Serpstat helped me to make my time free of useless searching of the key words, which are present or absent on the web-sites of my challengers! The serpstat makes your life really easier!

What do you dislike?

If the service Serpstat had the possibility to analize not only the content of web-sites, but also the reviews of people, who leave the comments there, it would be great! Sometimes it takes a long time to read all the comments and to make your own conclusion.

I am creating my own translation agency, but as you know, very often this kind of companies has the same text and description of service on their web-sites. I had an idea about one unique thing of attracting the clients and the Serpstat prompted me I was on the right way.

Serpstat review by Oleh S.
Oleh S.

"Usefull instrumentary + awesome support = great combination"

What do you like best?

Well, there are some bullet points:

- great support service(you can be sure that after a demo you won't have any questions)

- competitors comparing (PPC, keyword research) - is very useful

- the price of course - you buy exactly the plan you need(and a number of services you need)

- automated website monitoring (keywords, positions, etc.)

- and advanced filtering, of course

What do you dislike?

It's not the thing I dislike, it's a suggestion - I'd like to receive a report about latest changes on my e-mail. For example - weekly - new links, lost links, news keywords, lost keywords etc. - I think it'll be very useful

Recommendations to others considering the product

When using a trial period, remember the plan you are using - when you will buy it

Comparing our strategy to competitors, keywords researching and overall website monitoring.

A very nice tool for a content marketing

Serpstat review by Алексей .
Алексей .

"In functionality close enough to well-known services "

What do you like best?

Comparing competitors and a lost keywords - for me is the best things

What do you dislike?

Not actual data about "SEO Research / Keywords", and out of ability to upgrade positions by button

Recommendations to others considering the product

Up your perfomance on high level, we need more keywords, and more actual info about them

Seeing a keywords that site have - is the most importent thing for my business, because I see in what way I'm going

Serpstat review by Davor P.
Davor P.

"Nice and easy to use SEO software"

What do you like best?

The thing that I like best about Serpstat is the ability to look into competitors SEO strategies, competitor back linking and keywords.

What do you dislike?

Often, its a bit disorganized. I feel like there is too much information thrown at you all at once.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Seprstat helps mostly with analytics, not with an actual SEO strategy.

I believe its the best SEO tool currently on the market. It encompass almost all aspects of SEO analysis

Serpstat review by User

"Great tool for SEO!"

What do you like best?

I love the backlinks analysis feature and the keyword tracking feature. I also appreciated the site audit - there were a few mistakes I was making on my website that were easy fixes!

What do you dislike?

I wish their learning center focused a little more on strategy versus just showing what their product does. I'm pretty new to the world of SEO, so the tool is a little overwhelming, but I think it will be incredibly useful as I explore more of its features.

I fixed some errors on my site using their Site Audit tool and I've been using backlinks analysis to research my competitors SEO link building strategies.

Serpstat review by Edward M.
Edward M.

"Excellent All Around"

What do you like best?

Excellent and helpful support staff, software is accurate and quick for the most part.

What do you dislike?

Software occasionally bugs out, and the nature of the software means i often have to refer to support staff for a solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be aware, it is relatively new, and the software is slightly buggy at the moment. But the support staff are friendly and very quick to address queries and problems during office hours.

SEO For clients, software is quick, accurate, and yields results for me and my clients.

Serpstat review by Jared B.
Jared B.

"Serpstat Light User"

What do you like best?

I love the data and the filter options. It save me a ton of time and is on par with other software (i.e. serptat, ahrefs,etc.)

What do you dislike?

Not a huge fan of the 100 count report limits

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely, check it out. I'm on a unique plan (one-time fee as opposed to monthly), so it was a no-brainer for me to join. That said, I think Serpstat is competitively priced and worth at least trying it out.

I use SerpStat to help supplement data for SEO and PPC campaigns. I joined on their AppSumo deal and I've been really impressed. Their link and keyword data is especially valuable, and the way they allow you to drill down with filters is equally impressive. This functionality saves me a lot of time without needing to download tons of spreadsheets.

Serpstat review by Adam W.
Adam W.

"Serpstat: A Layman Tool for the Caveman"

What do you like best?

The customer service is very responsive and helpful.

What do you dislike?

Since we are a small company, we use the lower end version. I'd love to have relatable keyword function, at least, however you will need to pay more. It's understandable, presuming the software is complex.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Search around to find the product that best suits your needs, but Serpstats good.

We primarily use it to perform Site Audits to get our website up to snuff. Next is for SEO. We locate keywords and phrases using Serpstat.

Serpstat review by Mohan R.
Mohan R.

"The #1 Growth Hacking Tool I Recommend !"

What do you like best?

The best thing, they included everything right from keyword research, site audit, rank tracking, competitors analysis and backlink analysis making it a complete tool for webmasters.

What do you dislike?

I love all the features but few tools have been in early stage and need much more filter options and I hope they will do that within months.

I never used a separate site audit tool but when I bought Serpstat I added my sites to their site audit tool, to my surprise there are a lot of things needs to be improved as suggested by the tool. I did it and I can see increased load speed and few ranking improvements in SERP results.

Apart from it, it's cost effective. I bought a three-year license till 2019 and canceled my subscriptions with Ahrefs.

Serpstat review by Vladimir P.
Vladimir P.

"Great tool and a great SaaS to learn from"

What do you like best?

Having 5 tools in one place is a great upside to Serpstat. It's really easy to work on projects and track their progress in one place. There's also a lot of data available, way more than you can find in similar tools, at least based on my experience.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to see more European countries supported.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure it supports region you plan to work with

Finding and analyzing competitors of our SaaS. Analyzing user intent and interests based on search data.

Serpstat review by Mark K.
Mark K.

"Great tool for Keywords and Rankings. Probably best on the market IMO "

What do you like best?

Rank tracking has never been so clear for me as with this one, plus it's mobile friendly. After I bought this, I ran audit and found errors on my site that I wasn't aware of and free audit tools didn't even show I had. Support team is very helpful and responsive. Great guys, great tool!

What do you dislike?

Didn't know how to use it the first time I got my hands on this, so I kept clicking various reports and reading cues and almost ran off my limits)))

Recommendations to others considering the product

Could've been a lot more efficient if I read all of their recommendatons and tutorials first:)

Helps me to save time on my optimization and planning my strategy as I seldom need any source of keyword data than this tool

Learning about Serpstat?

* We monitor all Serpstat reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
4.7