There are many things I really like about Serpstat:
1. The developer always goes the extra miles to update and improve the product regularly, making the product a better version of itself from time to time.
2. All in one SEO tools: domain and URL analysis, rank tracking, keyword research and suggestion, position in search rank, site audit, backlink analysis, and many more.
3. I LOVE! the organic keywords section, it provides invaluable information about keywords that already ranked on the google and its volume, without me even noticing of planning those keywords to rank in the first place. (The usual rank tracking workflow is to have some keywords in mind and then monitor those keywords for your site position, SerpStat also does this, however, it also give information about what keywords already ranked without you plan for it from the beginning).
4. The Competitor analysis is really good, they have this domain vs domain module, and URL vs URL module, you can compare your domain vs your competitor's domain, and you can see what keywords currently ranked in Google for both domains and see for yourself whether the competitors are better or worse than you. (Very Very Convenient).
5. They developed their own matrix: Serpstat Page Rank, Serpstat Trust Rank, and their own Keyword Difficulty matrix. (Most Seo Tools out there only using the API of others more prominent tools and use somebody else's matrix: like Moz Page Rank, Majestic Trust Flow, and Citation Flow, Ahrefs Domain Rating, etc). An SEO Company who develops its own matrix is not a small company. I Imagine in the future Serpstat's metrics will also be counted as a dominant figure in the SEO world.
6. Speaking of frequent improvement, they recently launched their Serpstat extension for google chrome, this is really a game changer, I can quick the important stuff on any website easily and accurately.
7. You can now enjoy all of that features in a broad range of country databases, originally there were only 13 databases ( US, AU, UK, etc ) but now they growth into 200+. ( I am not kidding when I said the product become a better version of itself from time to time)
8. I have joined them from the very beginning and grandfathered this amazing product. (The product has reached beyond expectation realm). I get a really discounted price while enjoying all these amazing benefits.
9. Even if you just started out now on using Serpstat, you will save so much money compared to using others more premium tools, while the quality is approximately the same.
I am still searching for what I dislike about Serpstat, but have no luck in finding one.
If I pressure my mind to find one, maybe the queries limit per day.
Really great product!! The developers and the whole team always go the extra miles to improve it.
There is no question this product will be better and better in the future.
What business problem am I solving with Serpstat??
There are many!!
1. Starting from researching the right keyword with the right volume to rank and to focus on
2. Integrating those keywords to my contents
3. Site audit that content to maximize the OnPage SEO
4. Monitor my contents ranking position on Google from time to time
5. Finding out who are the competitors, spying on them, grabbing their successful keywords and make them my own (sounds like a villain but this is the core of espionage right? spying others to get important intel and use that intel to benefit yourself).
6. Finding out what is the plus and minus of the competitor's contents compared to mine.
7. Monitor the link building to my sites and analyze them.
If I summarize the benefits into a sentence, a really great efficient tool that helps me gain better rank in search engine.