Do you work for Serpstat?

Serpstat Reviews

1-50 of 292 total Serpstat reviews

Serpstat Reviews

1-50 of 292 total Serpstat reviews
Serpstat review by Jaime A.
Independent Content Creator

"That extra kick to refine your content strategy"

What do you like best?

Its overwhelming feature set makes impossible not to meet your needs. Best of all, Serpstat provides suggestions about related keywords to your own so you don't miss a thing. You can focus on your strategy instead of researching for keywords, automate, follow your competitors and be more productive.

What do you dislike?

Plans structure with time-based query limits can make research very either expensive or exhausting for niche players. In my opinion, its primary target are companies that want to automate regular tracking, but sometimes what you need is to perform tons of queries in a very little time. With current Serpstat plans this can take very long time in case you don't want (or can't afford) to upgrade to a bigger plan.

Serpstat is very useful for small business in order to find content niches to specialize so they can fight appropiate battles. It could also help you refine your current content so you don't hit yourself against the big-buddies wall.

Serpstat review by Vinsensius Arthur G.
Blogger, Freelance Website Developer
(Myself Only)

"The Best Investment On My Digital Journey!! "

What do you like best?

There are many things I really like about Serpstat:

1. The developer always goes the extra miles to update and improve the product regularly, making the product a better version of itself from time to time.

2. All in one SEO tools: domain and URL analysis, rank tracking, keyword research and suggestion, position in search rank, site audit, backlink analysis, and many more.

3. I LOVE! the organic keywords section, it provides invaluable information about keywords that already ranked on the google and its volume, without me even noticing of planning those keywords to rank in the first place. (The usual rank tracking workflow is to have some keywords in mind and then monitor those keywords for your site position, SerpStat also does this, however, it also give information about what keywords already ranked without you plan for it from the beginning).

4. The Competitor analysis is really good, they have this domain vs domain module, and URL vs URL module, you can compare your domain vs your competitor's domain, and you can see what keywords currently ranked in Google for both domains and see for yourself whether the competitors are better or worse than you. (Very Very Convenient).

5. They developed their own matrix: Serpstat Page Rank, Serpstat Trust Rank, and their own Keyword Difficulty matrix. (Most Seo Tools out there only using the API of others more prominent tools and use somebody else's matrix: like Moz Page Rank, Majestic Trust Flow, and Citation Flow, Ahrefs Domain Rating, etc). An SEO Company who develops its own matrix is not a small company. I Imagine in the future Serpstat's metrics will also be counted as a dominant figure in the SEO world.

6. Speaking of frequent improvement, they recently launched their Serpstat extension for google chrome, this is really a game changer, I can quick the important stuff on any website easily and accurately.

7. You can now enjoy all of that features in a broad range of country databases, originally there were only 13 databases ( US, AU, UK, etc ) but now they growth into 200+. ( I am not kidding when I said the product become a better version of itself from time to time)

8. I have joined them from the very beginning and grandfathered this amazing product. (The product has reached beyond expectation realm). I get a really discounted price while enjoying all these amazing benefits.

9. Even if you just started out now on using Serpstat, you will save so much money compared to using others more premium tools, while the quality is approximately the same.

What do you dislike?

I am still searching for what I dislike about Serpstat, but have no luck in finding one.

If I pressure my mind to find one, maybe the queries limit per day.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really great product!! The developers and the whole team always go the extra miles to improve it.

There is no question this product will be better and better in the future.

What business problem am I solving with Serpstat??

There are many!!

1. Starting from researching the right keyword with the right volume to rank and to focus on

2. Integrating those keywords to my contents

3. Site audit that content to maximize the OnPage SEO

4. Monitor my contents ranking position on Google from time to time

5. Finding out who are the competitors, spying on them, grabbing their successful keywords and make them my own (sounds like a villain but this is the core of espionage right? spying others to get important intel and use that intel to benefit yourself).

6. Finding out what is the plus and minus of the competitor's contents compared to mine.

7. Monitor the link building to my sites and analyze them.

If I summarize the benefits into a sentence, a really great efficient tool that helps me gain better rank in search engine.

Serpstat review by Pascal S.
Directeur associé - Consultant

"No More SEO Secrets"

What do you like best?

Serpstat is probably one of the best SEO tools on the market. It can easily be compared with the big boys like Semrush, Moz or Ahrefs. But unlike the competition, it's really affordable :) The UX is great and Serpstat provides an online learning platform with in depth articles in order to get most of the tool.

What do you dislike?

There is a small learning curve and you will have to take some time to get a grasp on all Serpstat capacities. But the effort IS rewarding. Plus, you'll get a Serpstat certification.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Serpstat is the way to go if you're realizing that free SEO solution are not providing enough value and paid SEO solution are too expensive. You have all the great tracking and discovery tools at a fraction of the regular price for this kind of services.

Serpstat helps us keep an eye on our client's competitors (and our own of course) revealing their ranking, and their keywords and backlinks strategies. We also make great use of Serpstat website audit tool, which makes global and on page SEO corrections quick and easy. Overall, the localized Serpstat data freshness makes it an unvaluable tool when it comes to make good web marketing decisions.

Serpstat review by Karina P.
Marketer

"Good for raising sales"

What do you like best?

Our company uses Serpstat for doing regular performance analysis. In the world of complicated seo-tools, serpstat seems to be the easiest to use. Serpstat has a simple and well-structured interface, so there's no need to dive deep in SEO - you have everything at a glance once you've set things up.

What do you dislike?

We have shifted several SEO tools and sites. This is the best one for us according to functionality and accuracy. Have nothing bad to say :)

SEO used to be a blind spot among our marketing efforts and activities yet it was obvious that organic traffic converts better than other channels, so the issue we've faced was finding a way to grow this channel. In order to achieve that goal, we were looking for a tool that will provide some insights and help us predict the results and see what works. Serpstat helped us to grow the number of organic leads which is exactly what we were looking for. As a consequence, we closed more deals and raised our sales.

Serpstat review by David F.
SEO Specialist
(Myself Only)

"Digital and Marketing Analyst reviews Serpstat"

What do you like best?

It is a very broad-reaching tool. Just about anything I want to research I can with this tool. Today so many tools are good at one small niche and you need many of them. The beauty of this tool is the broad spectrum of knowledge you can glean from it.

What do you dislike?

It is not really a huge dislike but you can obviously dig deeper using various other tools. So if you have the access to multiple tools then you might be able to find more information about backlinks or a site audit. If you are a solo operator who doesn't want to shell out 600 or so for multiple tools this does what you need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Perfect for solo or small agencies that want a good tool at a fair price. The learning curve is a little smaller as well.

I onboard with Serpstat and find it very efficient to give me the information I need to set up a campaign. I can figure out the first six months of tasks and also report them thru Serpstat with the advanced functionality of reports and downloads. I really find it helps focus my efforts when I stay in one ecosystem rather than multiple tools.

Serpstat review by paco t.
technical director

"The tool that makes SEO and SEM well done"

What do you like best?

For me, SERPSTAT has many good things. The first is that it's really easy to use and I can get great things using this. It includes many important tools and almost everything I need for a good SEO and SEM optimization job. It offers a lot of metrics, and also a lot of information. It also allows a comparative work with my competition.

Something impressive is being able to use a single application to receive so much information. There are other similar ones (much more expensive) but this one does everything reasonably well.

What do you dislike?

Not everything is perfect, but the tool gets better every day. Perhaps the biggest problem is that databases are small (few keywords), that makes a study of keywords well done and effective cost more, also the discovery of links is not very effective. However, as I said, the tool evolves well and I know that in a short time these problems will be solved.

The deep analysis of a website works great, but here is also something to improve: Give concrete advice on how to solve the problems, not only report which are

Recommendations to others considering the product

You have to give Serpstat a chance. It's not perfect yet, but I think it's getting closer and closer. If you decide to use this tool you will get many benefits for your business such as: more web traffic, more prospects, more customers and ultimately more business

We use this to optimize our online advertising campaigns and also to improve our search engine positioning. Before we used several applications for several things, but now with only one we can solve almost all our concrete needs.

Serpstat review by Dan T.
Digital Marketing Manager

"Great alternative to SEMrush at a more realistic price point"

What do you like best?

I've used a lot of keyword research and analysis tools in the years I've been working in digital marketing, and a lot of them - like SEMrush - have become really lossy and tried to diversify into different things, losing focus on what people primarily use the tool for. Serpstat is a great tool for research, doing some performance tracking, and monitoring multiple data points.

The UI is also nice, and the fact it allows multi-user on the 3rd tier plan is a game changer, rather than trying to extort unrealistic amounts of cash for multiple users and not understanding how their audience users actually use the tool and operate businesses.

What do you dislike?

Because the tool processes a lot of data, it can sometimes feel a little sluggish - but it's a small price to pay for the data quality you get.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely signup for a free trial and give it a go.

Serpstat is a great addition to the suite of tools that we use and is a very capable, cheaper, and less lossy alternative to SEMrush.

Serpstat review by Melinda M.
Marketing Officer

"Great for small business"

What do you like best?

As a small business user its a great easy to tool use. It's helped to track our SEO efforts and conduct audits across our website. Its a quality tool with value for money. The best features are the keyword ranking, competitor audits and visibility for an overall snapshot of how you are going. Its also good to use on competitors to see how much traffic other companies are getting too.

What do you dislike?

I like everything! Its great value for money. I found the free plan frustrating originally due to not being able to track more key words but what do you expect for a free plan! The plan I'm on doesn't have access to the mobile ranking which is frustrating too but overall its a great program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I purchased a lifetime plan through app sumo so its something to look out for!

We doubled our traffic across two of our sites over 12 months without any SEO experience purely by using Serpstat to keep track of what was working and what wasn't. The audit tool is fabulous, along with keyword tracking and competitor analysis.

Serpstat review by Pedro  P.
Director

"Excellent application to improve SEO and optimize SEM"

What do you like best?

A complete Dashboard, easy to use and with all the necessary options. It includes a good keyword analysis and other essential tools for anyone who wants to position their website or brand. The amount of databases in many countries is a strong point that I value very much. The site analyzer is great!

What do you dislike?

Databases have to grow more in volume of keywords because some databases still don't have everything they need. There are still some inaccuracies in the backlink results of a website, although the overall results are very good. The audit of a site is extremely slow on many occasions

Recommendations to others considering the product

You have to give Serpstat a chance because you can replace other more expensive software that offer almost the same, so you will save money and continue to enjoy great software that grows and improves every day

With this software I can do a more accurate work of web positioning. I can see what my competitors are doing (overview or less accurate, but enough). I have also managed to replace the use of other applications and save money

Serpstat review by Kevin S.
Tech Service Engineer

"Awesome SEO tool with great features"

What do you like best?

Finding out the keywords my competitors are ranking and potential keywords to be ranked for my website.

Rank tracker for my website so I know what are the top keywords I am ranking for.

Perform site audit with this tool is awesome.

Able to find out the major backlinks my competitors are using to boost their website and I can use the similar backlinks to boot my site too.

Able to see the rank history to knows what is working and what is not working on the SEO strategy performed.

What do you dislike?

Cannot find all the backlinks but major one is able to.

Overall the speed feel slow when using the tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

One of the best tool around in the market. I see this tool is growing day by day. The developer of this tool is putting a lot of effort to make it better by adding more features and changing what isn't working well to something better.

Get more keywords that competitors are using and helping to generate traffic.

Find out the visibility of my website compare with competitors website.

Perform website auditing and discover problems that could hurt ranking.

Discover good backlinks that can be used to boost my website.

Serpstat review by Pedro Luis C.
WebMaster
Internet

"It does everything well at a good price"

What do you like best?

What I like most about this tool, besides its good price, is undoubtedly the ability to correctly address all the necessary issues related to SEO, with a friendly and fast interface.

Excellent relationship between quality and price, as well as an opportunity for small fish to have real opportunities in the serps.

Significant savings month after month as I get lost from much more expensive tools that do the same.

The multiple types of export options available, which directly include a Google Drive and PDF, plus updates and community blog training are an excellent source of learning.

Thanks to the SERSTAT team for offering us at a very good price this efficient all-in-one tool for SEOs.

What do you dislike?

What I like the least about the tool is that the interface is not in Spanish, although this does not affect me in the operation, since they give me access to local data nases.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend SerpStat without a doubt for its excellent relationship between quality and price, as well as an opportunity for small fish to have real opportunities in the serps.

I review it daily and it offers me all the information I need to position my web pages in better day-to-day positions.

Regarding the benefits obtained with this tool: As the name implies, everything related to SEO, research, competition analysis, SEO onPage, discovery and tracking of keywords, control of links, ...

And mainly the monthly savings, thanks to the excellent price of SERPSTAT

Serpstat review by Puneet Bhatnagar P.
Brand & Advertising Mentor
Think Tanks

"Not just SEO, it helps me take business decisions."

What do you like best?

Serpstat is a comprehensive platform. I can find out important keywords for my business, site audit is also useful. I can track my keyword positions and can compare my content with competitors. Things are easy. Even for a non-SEO professional like me, it makes sense. In a nutshell good portal for finding everything relevant in one place.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike. Though things can improve. Relevant keywords can include more context related words which I find on some other portals and find useful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good SEO tool. You can go for it without hesitation.

It is helping me address the right target audiences. I am learning to use focused keywords to reach the customers I want to talk about. More than SEO it is a tool for understanding the general direction the industry is moving.

As a consultant, I can understand my client's industry much better for researching their industry-specific keywords, competitors, and the top pages for those specific terms.

This helps me in assisting my clients to move in the right direction.

Serpstat research builds my authority and credibility in front of the client. Many times I can tell them things about their industry which even they are not aware of. It has helped me win new business.

Serpstat review by Alan T.
Content Marketing Manager

"An Excellent All-in-1 SEO Tool at Competitive Pricing"

What do you like best?

If you are looking for all-in-1 SEO tool with competitive pricing, SERPStat is a great option to go. While some SEO tool requires an expensive subscription fee, SERPStat can get you started with just $19/month when compared to other platforms that easily cost $99/month. I really like Plan A & B which are excellent for light users as well as small business operators like me. Also, the easy to navigate interface is a plus point as well.

Do not get deterred by the low price and thinking that SERPStat is unmatched with the more established SEO tools in the market. Despite the affordable price, the tool has many functions like web analysis, keyword research, backlink analysis, rank tracking, site audit. I believe these functions are already more than enough to cover the SEO need for the majority user out there.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the calculation and retrieving keyword data can be a bit longer or slow. While it does not happen frequently, but when it does, it's almost impossible to do conduct keyword research. Hopefully, this will issue will be elevated in the future. Also, the rank position sometimes can go missing for a day or two before coming back to normal. While this is not a major issue but for someone that needs to monitor the rank position frequently can be a concern.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend any SEO light user and small business operators to try out SERPStat.

I use SERPStat for keyword research, backlink analysis and rank tracking. These tools fulfill all my basic SEO needs. The most significant benefit that I realize is competitive pricing.

Serpstat review by Will H.
Digital Editor
Publishing

"An affordable way to make SEO research quick and easy! "

What do you like best?

I like the ability to research the popularity of individual web pages, as well as websites as a whole. It's useful for researching topics on competitor websites and how to improve upon them. I also like the content marketing questions section which is good for headline ideas for blog posts. I tried out desktop SEO software before using Serpstat, but found them to clunky and limited in comparison. Serpstat is much easier and better value for money than other systems I tried.

What do you dislike?

I don't have much which I dislike about Serpstat. It took me a while to learn how to use it properly. At first, I just used it for understanding search query volumes on Google. But, after a few weeks of playing around with it, I found more useful features than I realised it contained. That suggests that I should make better use of the free tutorials available!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need an affordable, easy to use SEO research tool, you should consider Serpstat. The system makes it easy to create SEO strategies, implement and track them. Plus, being web-based, Serpstat is accessible anywhere you have internet access.

I use Serpstat to research popular topics for blog posts in my niche. I can't do this without using Serpstat. Nor can I carry out competitor research as quickly or easily without Serpstat. It's a time-saver and makes me competitive with my SEO for clients and my own blog. I've now used Serpstat to help me get several web pages onto the first page of Google, which has helped the business enormously.

Serpstat review by Ivana T.
Small Business Marketing Expert and Influencer
(Myself Only)

"The DIY Marketers SEO Tool"

What do you like best?

I'm not an SEO expert by any stretch, so spending $99 on SEMRush was really out of the question. I have lots of professional SEO friends who use SEMRush and I've found that I can do just about everything they can do for so much less.

Honestly, I really like the tutorial videos and articles. As a layperson in the world of SEO, these are very important to me.

Of course the SEO keyword features and Competition are fantastic AND -- I really love the site audit feature. I've used it to clean up old articles and redirections to my website.

What do you dislike?

I suppose the only thing I can say that I dislike (and this is SO MINOR) is the user interface -- it's a little stale - compared to SEMRush -- but really, are you going to complain about UX at $19 per month? NO

Recommendations to others considering the product

Serpstat is an OUTSTANDING alternative to SEMRush! It's an ideal tool for DIY Marketers just starting to learn about the power of SEO in their content marketing.

I use Serpstat to keep my website optimized and to help me create content that will drive traffic and rank.

Serpstat review by Alexander S.
SEO manager
(Myself Only)

"Great SEO tool - among the best on the market!"

What do you like best?

I really like that SerpStat offers an "all-in-one" solution that combines a lot of features, including Competitor Analysis, Keyword Research, Backlink Analysis, Rank Tracking and much more. There is really no need to use other SEO tools since SerpStat has it all.

It's like having MOZ, Majestic/Ahrefs and SemRush combined at a fraction of the cost and with a much easier to use dashboard that combines all the things you want to see in one neat interface.

Another great thing is that SerpStat constantly updates its databases, so you always have access to the latest data. Last but not least, their service is really good.

I have been using SerpStat since 2015 and really don't want to miss it anymore.

What do you dislike?

As far as I have seen, the backlink databases could be a bit larger compared to other SEO backlink analysis tools, given that I sometimes find more backlinks when using other backlink tools that have been around for a very long time. But I assume that SerpStat will catch up with its competitors in this regard as time passes, so that isn't really a big issue for me. Especially considering that other backlink analysis services are very expensive compared SerpStat.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd at least get Plan B for the advanced keyword tools.

I mainly use SerpStat for Keyword Research, Competitor Analysis (checking backlinks and spying on SERP rankings) and to track the performance of my own SEO campaigns.

Serpstat review by Ed F.
Coach, Trainer, Facilitator, Course Designer, Organization Development
Professional Training & Coaching

"Excellent Research Tool"

What do you like best?

I really like how easy it is to navigate the interface. Serpstat makes it easy to get information, layers of data, in a easy to navigate manner reducing confusion and stress.

What do you dislike?

Hard to answer this question because Im not a huge SEO person. I think its important to remember SEO take a lot of time. I mostly use this tool for research rather than upscaling my rankings. As a sole entrepreneur, I don't have the bandwidth to focus a ton of time on SEO.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is an easy to use tool. I trust the analytics are accurate. I've used a few other tools and this one has an easy interface which is very important as I don't feel intimidated using it. I spend my time with results rather than trying to figure it out.

Researching the market. Seeing what my niche mates are doing that may be successful so I can emulate and not re-invent the wheel. Serpstat makes it much clearer what I need to do next to compete in my niche.

Serpstat review by Marius G.
Growth Hacker

"Found it by accident, fell in love with it"

What do you like best?

All features are great, but one of my favorites is the Site Auditor. It's easy to forget about broken links or duplicate meta tags, this features will detect them and inform you of these issues. It can easily detect technical and on-page SEO issues, which are an easy fix but often overlooked.

I also love the URL vs URL feature, which allows finding keywords for which your competitiors are arnking and what are the diffferences between them.

What do you dislike?

Their databases are not as big as some of their competitors, but they've been growing steadily in the past year since I've been using Serpstat.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've been using it for close to an year, so far they've greatly improved. If you don't have a high budget for the more expensive tools, SerpStat is a great alternative and more affordable.

It's likely that they still have some awesome deals available, look around and give it a try.

Rank Tracking, Keyword Research, Website Audit, Backlink Analysis

Serpstat review by Bobby W.
Chief Magic Officer

"Nice tool to gain insights"

What do you like best?

The tool I use the most is to gain keyword rankings for a client's website.

What do you dislike?

The plan I can afford only allows the Top 100 keywords, which is not exactly the Top 100 keywords because it also contains rankings for images, local pack, videos and maps. Also, 100 is not very much when you are doing research.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SerpStat is good as another tool in the toolbox. While it does a lot of things, it is not a single solution. However, if you are starting out, it is a great beginning point.

I use SerpStat primarily for keyword rankings and previews for search engine optimization audits. I use a site crawler to do my own SEO audits, but SerpStat's site audit tool gives me a preview of what I am getting myself into. Automated site audits do not provide all of the information I need to look at for a client, but SerpStat's site audit tool gives me a nice overview before I dive in for the hands-on audit. It is also a nice feature to provide me with some checks and balances.

Serpstat review by Gilbert B.
Co-Founder & Head Analytics & SEO Geek

"Crucial for My Business, Crucial for Success"

What do you like best?

The depth of data made available,

The accuracy of the data

The multiple types of export options available, including directly to Google Drive & PDF

The ability to regularly run and receive SEO Audit updates

Text Analysis (an incredibly powerful tool that I do not have enough space to write about)

The SEO Audit Report History

PPC Research

Organic Research

The Custom Overview report that lets you set up your own custom data to export (I use this almost daily)

The Filter Option (that lets you save regular filter settings you use)

The Chrome Browser Plugin

Backlink Analysis (I've used this to save a clients website after it was hit with toxic SEO

The Project Overview Dashboard is clean, easy to use, and loads quick

What do you dislike?

If i was being reallllllly picky. I would like to see the ability to choose what folder report exports to Google Drive go to. It can be a little taxing having to manually move docs between folders when downloading multiple reports at once. (this is honestly not that big of a deal)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Watch the SERPStat Academy Course videos if you really want to get a full understanding of the power it has.

On page & Off Page SEO

Market Research

New Client Intake & Site Evaluation

Branding

Competition Research

Keyword Rank Tracking

Serpstat review by Annie G.
SEO Consultant

"Marvelous SEO Tool with the Best Support Team Ever!"

What do you like best?

Serpstat is a complete tool with multiple options including keyword analysis, backlink analysis, rank tracking, site audit and text analysis. The overall features are comparable to best in the industry with a far affordable price to their competitors. However, the best part is their support team. I had my account hacked and plan changed but their support followed up for more than a week to resolve the issue. When I provided every proof of purchase and guaranteed ownership, they fixed the issue and reverted back my account to my original email and plan. Their support and especially Inna spent hours on chat and email in resolving my problem and restoring my account. I have used many tools and had to contact many support teams in the past but I am not seen anyone more understanding and cooperative as their support. Their support team and especially Inna is the best support agent I have ever encountered.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike. However, they can improve the tool to increase their database to compete with the likes of the top tools. But they are already very good for the prices they offer and they will only improve with time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a great exhaustive tool with an awesome support team, Serpstat is definitely the way ahead.

I am able to check SEO aspects of our own website as well as our clients using Serpstat. The details and database are very good for the price offered. Moreover, their bots are not easily blocked by websites trying to hide backlinks, unlike the big tools whose bots are blocked to avoid competitor spying.

Serpstat review by Nilpawan G.
Digital Marketing Consultant

"Excellent SEO tool for monitoring and research"

What do you like best?

SerpStat is a great tool for SEO and PPC research with massive amount of data and functionality it offers such as detailed website analysis, competitor research, keyword variations and analyzing keyword trends. One of my favourite feature in Serpstat is "Search Questions" functionality which provides variation of keyword suggestions in the form of questions which is very useful for content marketing and creation. It helps me perform the best SEO analysis with detailed results.

What do you dislike?

As it offers a host of features, I wish the navigation was little more easier. However, once you are familiar with the UI, this is great tool for SEO/PPC research.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great tool to use massive amount of database options for multiple countries which is updated regularly. It is worth the investment and allows you to provide your clients/business with valuable insights.

We are able to optimize our website with the Site Audit feature. Perform keyword research feature across multiple countries and identify relevant keywords for our business. Based on keyword research from Serpstat tool along with its host of features such as Long tail keywords, Search Questions, Related Keywords etc. we are able to increase our organic traffic and helps us in creating of new topics and blogs. The tool also helps us to identify and scale backlink opportunity. It helps us streamline our SEO efforts and measure progress.

Serpstat review by Dmytro U.
Проектный менеджер
Internet

"SERPSTAT as service for search engine optimization"

What do you like best?

Most of all in SERPSTAT I like the fact that the service regularly updates the data. For example, after the last update, the number of keywords in the Google US database increased to 1.7B keywords.

I also like the fact that using SERPSTAT I can find additional keywords for the site pages. I do not need to collect all requests and re-cluster them. It really saves my time.

What do you dislike?

In SERPSTAT, I don’t like how an affiliate program is made.

1. By my affiliate link, more than 150 users are registered, but the conversion is very low. I would like to have a special landing page for new users on SERPSTAT, which would improve the conversion.

2. I cannot withdraw money if the amount on the account is less than $ 50.

3. I also have no opportunity to use automatic withdrawal. To make an order for payment I need to go to the site, check the balance and order the payment. It is not comfortable.

I do not like the user interface. UI is not responsive. For me it is not very convenient. Why is it important? Usually I open 2 browser windows on the desktop. When the SERPSTAT site is open in half the screen, it’s very difficult to work with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can recommend SERPSTAT only as a service for working with keywords for the reason that the service has a large database of keywords for Google US.

I do not use other features that are on the site (such as site auditing), because these products are not so useful.

I use SERPSTAT to collect keywords for my sites. This is the main task for which I use SEPRSTAT.

I also use the service in cases where I need to analyze changes in positions in the Google SERP.

Serpstat review by Helga Z.
Chief Marketing Officer

"Functions are nice for both marketing and SEO!"

What do you like best?

I work in SEO for quite a long time, so Serpstat is an integral part of my working process. Every day Serpstat helps me to get relevant information according to the site I am working on. Price could be lower, but it is really sound investment, anyway. I don't use all the functions, actually. But those I regularly use perfectly meet my needs and requirements.

What do you dislike?

As I have mentioned above, the price is a little higher than it could be. I use about a half of the offered tools, so I have to overpay. Anyway, the service is amazing

Recommendations to others considering the product

My advice is to use it only when you definitely see that you need most of the functions it offers. Otherwise, you can simply find plenty of other services which are also not bad for the more reasonable price. In all the other aspects, Serpstat is a really reliable and useful site. Recommend it!

Backlinks, rank tracking and everything related to SEO

Serpstat review by Zach K.
Assistant Manager (Digital Media)
(Myself Only)

"SerpStat - Great for Small Businesses, Freelancer & New to SEO"

What do you like best?

Serpstat affordable pricing yet comprehensive features tools makes it an ideal complete SEO suite for small businesses, freelance digital marketer and SEO newbies.

Serpstat has also made a simple, easy to follow. After one setup a project, Serpstat just gives just two options - one is to run a site audit and the other is to "Start Tracking" keywords. Both are the very logic and important steps to take after setting up a project.

Apart from that, the different features of the tools is properly and logically grouped into 5 broad categories, namely "Website Analysis", "Keyword Research", "Backlink Analysis", "Rank Tracker" and "Site Audit".

It's "Infographics" is a nice feature to provides the digital marketer or business owner a snapshot of the current status of a website.

What do you dislike?

As Serpstat is relatively a new kid in the block, as compared to its competitors MozPro, Ahrefs and SEMRush, it has just recently launched a number of new Google databases. As such, the data isn't as complete or comprehensive as compared to its competitors.However, given enough time & sufficient crawls, I believe its data completeness will be comparable with the other SEO tools.

Another thing is the site audit tool configuration. In other site audit tools, it is not possible for me to configure the crawler to ignore tracking parameters that have no effect on the content, e.g. UTM parameters. By doing so, we won't be seeing so many duplicated URLs.

Improving its academy and how-to articles and blog posts is another area which I think Serpstat can improve upon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Like any other SEO tool, it is only as good as the user using it. To fully leverage on the tool, continuously brush up your SEO knoweldge and the tool. Go through the academy available on the Serpstat website.

Rank tracking and site audit are two features I use often. I've my preferred tool for keyword research as the Google database is not as comprehensive as I mentioned above.

Also, for my content audit, I'm depending on SEMRush. For backlinks, I already subscribed to Majestic so not really depending on Serpstat backlink analysis feature though I should be doing a review to see if the backlink analysis of Serpstat is as dependable as Majestic. If so, I may considering switching over to Serpstat for my backlinking needs.

Serpstat review by Дмитрий .
Dmitry

"The best tool for SEO work"

What do you like best?

mostly I use this tool for the keyword search. Not so long ago all the databases were renewed and for this moment i think that Serpstat has the best USA database.

Also, it is very important for me that the team of developers and support managers are on-line with me 24/7.

What do you dislike?

I can not say that there are a lot of disadvantages. But in the future, I would like to see more countries in the database of the tool.

It helps me to work both with blogs and e-commerce projects and make a relevant target. I should honestly say that the price is quite reasonable and for now this tool covers all basics questions related to sites' audit.

Using it you are able to work with:

- backlinks strategy;

- content making;

- ppc strategy;

- rank tracking.

Serpstat review by Dovlet B.

"You can't go without it when creating a website"

What do you like best?

Serpstat has a very useful tool for keyword clustering and text analytics which is a must-have if you want to create a website. Imagine you've collected lots of keywords and now you need to cluster them into groups. How long will it take you if you've got 2K or 4K of keywords? Serpstat can do it much faster for you! Besides, they have a very detailed analysis of titles with LSI score which shows how much this word matters for a title

What do you dislike?

At first, I found it a bit difficult to figure out all the details, but their support is really great at explaining!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd advise to ask for a demo to find out with customer success representative which exact functions you may need for your business

I help to create new websites and tune-in them to rank higher

Serpstat review by Jordan S.
Owner

"Good product for a cheap price"

What do you like best?

First off I am not an expert on SEO but am just using it for my personal websites, but I use this to check my keywords. This seems to be very accurate. It keeps track of my projects and keywords so I don't have to manually check them.

What do you dislike?

I purchased this from appsumo a long time ago and it was a spectacular deal, but the per month is a little more expensive. It is still much cheaper than the big guys with very accurate results. So I wish it was a little cheaper per month, but I still think it is a good deal.

Serpstat is great for keeping track of keywords and different projects. I don't even use serpstat to its fullest potential. One day I need to sit down and truly see what it can do.

Serpstat review by Eloy Q.
Social Media Manager

"Great SEO Tool "

What do you like best?

⭐ The interface is simple and friendly.

⭐ You can control your projects quickly and fairly easy to understand.

⭐ The audit is very complete and detailed.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the load times are higher than normal or even the screen goes blank.

Some data are incomplete or wrong.

With recently created websites and small niches the tool is not as accurate.

The keyword research tool is a bit weak.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Trial is always the best option with these tools. Try it and then buy it :)

Analysis of client projects and own projects. Position/rankings control, link analysis and anchor texts.

For what I like to use the Serpstat tool is to control the positions of the most important keywords, the new dofollow and nofollow links that arrive at the websites and the links that are lost.

Serpstat review by Paul S.
CMO

"Great SEO tool every expert needs!"

What do you like best?

The tool lets me solve all the issues in one place. The greatest thing is its checklist with an opportunity to set tasks for your SEO team and monitor how the tasks are being carried out. Rank tracking tool is the second thing that made me choose Serpstat, and it appeared to be the best decision. Now I have all the data on the website’s changed positions for the tracked keywords on one page and quickly discover why its rankings dropped.

What do you dislike?

Why not increasing technical audit reports speed? :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have any questions, there’s an in-app chat where you can start the conversation with their support team. Don’t repeat my mistakes looking for the instructions by myself (I didn’t know they answer so fast!).

Identifying and fixing on-page and off-page SEO issues

Serpstat review by Adam W.
Project Manager

"Fair Price, Excellent Benefits"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to create projects because this enables us to stay ahead of our local competition. Furthermore, having Serpstat gives us keyword search data to use for our digital ad campaigns. Overall, I highly recommend this product and look forward to seeing Serpstats growth.

What do you dislike?

I don't have anything I dislike, I just wish there was a limited related keyword search for the cheapest option. If this was opened up on a limited scale, maybe only see 10 related keywords, it would be a killer piece of software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Search around to find the product that best suits your needs, but Serpstats good.

We had a hard time finding local/niche citations. After getting Serpstat, we were able to analyze other websites to find out where they were being linked to.

Serpstat review by Ivan S.
Owner

"Good Tool, Simple To Use"

What do you like best?

I have access to everything I need at a glance when using Serpstat. There are a lot of other SEO tools out there with more bells and whistles, but this one definitely gets the job - and at half price that others charge! Recommended!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, the interface gets a bit glitchy but that happens rarely. Still, It has happened at inopportune times, causing me to refresh and start over.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give it a try - it's much cheaper than alternatives and their databases are pretty solid.

I'm currently doing KW research for several blog articles that I'm writing for my clients. Other than that, I generally check backlinks with Serpstat - basically, seeing what my competitors are doing in terms of external SEO and trying to top that.

Serpstat review by Dieter S.
CEO

"The Swiss Army Knife for SEO and Marketing"

What do you like best?

As far as keyword research and backlink analysis goes, after testing many tools, Serpstat has become our go-to tool.

What do you dislike?

There are so many great tools inside Serpstat, sometimes it's a little difficult to navigate the site, although we consider that a good problem to have.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Watch tutorials and read blog posts helps with feature overwhelm for the beginner

Serpstat has become our #1 marketing tool we use to perform various SEO (and PPC) tasks such as keyword research, competition analysis, backlink audit, and position tracking.

We use Serpstat to give us a high-level overview of our site’s performance across different areas – organic keywords, PPC keywords, keyword position distribution, competitors in organic search, rank tracker, and more.

We love Serpstat for its wealth of features and reports.

Serpstat review by John W.
Owner, Wed Designer, Online and Social Media Marketer

"SEO Testing and Information all in one place."

What do you like best?

There's a couple of things I like about Serpstat.

#1 It's really easy to use. I can add and setup a new account in minutes and start testing and receiving information.

#2 The layout is simple to navigate and very easy to read.

#3 The community blog updates and training are an awesome learning source.

#4 The support is incredible. Fast and knowledgeable.

What do you dislike?

SEO is complicated, especially finding the niche for your business. There is a definite learning curve but Serpstat makes the process easier with their tools, their knowledge base and their incredible support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Serpstat is an all one, easy to use SEO monitor. It's a great way to collect data, control and direct your online marketing campaigns AND learn more about SEO as your doing it.

Using Serpstat I'm able to monitor and improve my customer's online marketing programs. It's an invaluable part of the services I offer.

Serpstat review by Sam C.
Owner

"Serpstat system is amazing and is helping with business a great deal!"

What do you like best?

Rank tracker is my favorite but other tools are amazing to such as the keyword researcher etc. I love using is to find new keywords to rank for. Our websites are ranking better and generating more leads. I recommend this product to any SEO agency or consultant. We are also using Serpstat with reports which is automated. This is saving our team a huge amount of time! It has helped out team save a lot of time with our search analysis and advertising. Serpstat has helped us identify localized keywords which has saved us a great deal of money with our advertising while increasing a leads and sales. We have found a huge amount of organic keywords by researching our competitors using the data retrieved by Serpstat. The results have amazed us. We can quickly spot when ranking drop and act in time to improve our rankings before our customers spot a problem. This has helped us tremendously improve our customer service. We have improved our content writing by researching statistical information and see what the current trends are based on the data displayed by Serpstat. We truly recommend any serious SEO agency to consider Serpstat.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were no limitations but that would be fair anyway. If you need extra resources, you can always upgrade your plan.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Serpstat is very affordable and easy to use.

Rank tracking and keyword research. It has helped us with onsite optimization.

Serpstat review by Andreas H.
Gründer

"Great SEO Tool for my german social media and seo agency"

What do you like best?

The Keyword tool is great. I like the position ranking tracker and the dashboard. User experience is very good, the service is fast and friendly with a lot of feedback. Site audit is very helpfull for my clients. I use often Search Questions from the keyword tool to find out more ideas.

What do you dislike?

speed is sometimes realy terrible, Database could be more updated, in my version no mobil ranking tracker, the beta tools are focus on Yandex, i hope google will supported fast.

My customers like a overview of there situation and like to have reports. Serpstat helps to plan the right marketing strategy. I see very fast what is going on and how i can help the clients to improve there business online.

Serpstat review by Nicole E.
Owner/Author

"Easy enough for beginners, robust enough for experts!"

What do you like best?

I love the Serpstat is completely user-friendly and self-explanatory. It's easy enough for beginners to get a good idea of great keywords to use, or to get an overview of how their site ranks for different phrases. Yet, it's also robust enough that experts will find all of their SEO needs in one spot.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I can think of: it limits you to 100 "results returned" max on keyword searches (on the AppSumo plan). I'd give it a 10/10 if they increased that limit a smidge (say, to 200).

I'm trying to boost my blog's SEO in a natural way, using keywords that make sense with the content. Serpstat helps me find additional key phrases to include throughout my posts.

Serpstat review by Gunawan H.
mr