Serpstat

SaaS for keyword research and competitor analysis

Work for Serpstat?

Learning about Serpstat?

Serpstat Reviews

Ask Serpstat a Question
Showing 138 Serpstat reviews
Serpstat review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Genuine SERP Stats Application - Easy to Work With"

What do you like best?

This is its best part that it shows the genuine results, blogs, and information we searched for. This is really a good application I came across while working as an SEO for about one and half years. Perfect utility for SEO beginners. Keyword Research and Backlink Analysis is the best part I liked about it. It is so easy to use that it sometimes seems fun to be working it. One of the best applications I have tried since last 1.5 year and found that it is really a good software for the SEO person or the team to work more precisely and to make the strategies more clearly. The utility has come up with some more unique features which make it different from the other applications.

What do you dislike?

I didn't found anything as yet except in the starting it is difficult to operate the application, being a fresher or unless and until someone will guide you. But, once you get its working, it is the best, If would have to say a thing which I didn't like then it is that this program is a bit costly. Can't be afforded by small scale companies.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just make it more specific so that one can compare the products also if needed. To make the price a bit cheap also.

Easily to understand the marketing strategies of the Digital World. To explore more and know how can we take more steps to promote and market our products.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Serpstat
Serpstat review by <span>Jason L.</span>
Jason L.

"Really user friendly, plenty of actionable intelligence"

What do you like best?

There's very little in the way of a learning curve, since the user experience is very intuitive. Within a few minutes, you can find an action step that can help leverage your online business. Full of features that would normally require separate subscriptions or licenses.

What do you dislike?

It's not the most accurate or helpful in certain areas such as keyword difficulty and authority ranking of competitor websites. That said, the one that I use that is better, is much more expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're new to SEO, up to moderate experience then this software has everything you need to massively improve your website. Tremendous value for money, and by the time you've worked through all the features, you'll have a great education in the latest SEO.

For SEO agencies, or 'gurus' there are some competitors that do any individual feature a bit better. I expect that the Serpstat staff know this and are actively closing the gap though!

If I'm looking for new ideas for keywords or topics for fresh content, it's great you'll never run out. If I'm doing competitor research, I can see at a glance how their doing and where they dominate, all on one page.

With technical site audits, keyword tracking, and content gaps, I never run out of actionable steps for each website I'm working on.

I imagine that for a user with an individual website, they would take a long time before finishing optimisation, without needing any other SEO tools at all.

What SEO solution do you use?

Serpstat review by <span>Roman Y.</span>
Roman Y.

"Nice tool for SEO specialist"

What do you like best?

- Keywords tracker, you can check out your competitor's keywords

- Rank Tracker, track your website postiotions with keywords you needed

- Website Audit, make tech website audit and performance audit with this tool

- Backlinks, check out competitor's backlinks

- PPC competitor's keywords and ads

- Showing list of competitor's to your project and also show similar your and competitor keywords

- Has Rank history, so you can check out your positions and validate your strategy and it's influence for rankings

- You can check out frequency of needed keywords and do clusterization of semantics core

- Works for Russia market, so you can find keywords, frequency and PPC ads for Yandex

What do you dislike?

- Price in comparison with Ahrefs

- Can't find all of the backlinks, but finding major ones

- Can't find all of Adwords Ads of US market projects

- Doesn't have Display or video ads

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy of use service like Ahrefs, Semrush, but has more features in one place, like Website Audit and Rank Tracker

- searching for backlinks of our competitors

- tracking competitor's PPC campaigns

- tracking keywords of our website and checking visibility of our website on regular basis

- making reguarly website audits (checking for indexing problems and website performance)

- compared our website and competitor, found similar keywords and got ideas what keywords we should target for

Serpstat review by <span>Lauraine M.</span>
Lauraine M.

"A tool that does all the important stuff"

What do you like best?

One tool - extensive functionality. Serpstat offers functionality which I didn't know I needed and which I have not been exposed to, until I started using it. Now I'm addicted to it.

What do you dislike?

Multiple ways of achieving same report. The extensive functionality is such that there are sometimes multiple ways of getting the same report. To start with that can be confusing but you soon learn favourite routes through the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Read the reviews. All of the ones I read were positive and truthful. This software provides accurate Google results, which many of its competitors don't. And it does everything that can be used to 'make a difference'.

I use Serpstat to: 1) Identify the strongest keywords that are missing from my client's website, but which position "their" competitors on the first page of Google. 2) To populate my client's content calendar with Google's most "searched for" questions. 3) To report on the effectiveness of my client's website and to identify any errors that I can fix.

Serpstat review by <span>Sean C.</span>
Sean C.

"Exciting tool, and easy to use."

What do you like best?

The thing that stands out about SerpStat is the fantastic training/learning materials they provide. I got the tool knowing 0% how to use it, and after watching some of their podcasts it became very easy to navigate and work. They respond quickly and clearly to any questions. And of course, the layout itself is very user friendly and really great not just for doing SEO research/tracking, but for generating new creative ideas. Something about the process of working within SerpStat gets your mind thinking out of the box for SEO.

What do you dislike?

I don't think this is particular to SerpStat, but rather to all SEO tools I have seen... there is not a lot of data on low traffic searches or heavy niche stuff like Service+Small Town type keywords. I wish those numbers were easier to come by, but I'm not sure there is enough data out there to actually report on it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I bought on the App Sumo promo, so the value was outstanding.

At this point I'm using it mainly for keyword research, and shoring up some weaknesses in my existing side-project. But I am also planning on using it for client work in the future.

Serpstat review by <span>James B.</span>
James B.

"Serpstat or Bust!"

What do you like best?

Serpstat doesn't make me feel dumb for not knowing SEO. They lay things out very simply and even have magic people write messages on your screen and kind of hold your hand. (Intercom Chat) Serpstat = Makes SEO simple for me

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything yet. Don't get me wrong, I'll probably find something to complain about. But so far... I've pleased as a pickle.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I stumbled upon this lamp and I rubbed it. Out came a Serpstat Genie that answered not just 3 SEO questions, but all of my questions. I'm a country boy, the last of the computer illiterate generation, who wants to tell a story. I'm holding this lamp you called a laptop. I'm at the beginning of my SEO curve, trying to light my literary path. My wife and I are walking it this together. It's family business and we make it a family affair. Lit by the same lamp, we are guided by our Serpstat Genie.

Get your own Genie at Serpstat!

My business is shifting gears and some of my private work needs to become more public. SEO is the foundation for online-public awareness. So I'm enjoying learning how things should be done through Serpstat & have been happy with the results so far.

Learning about Serpstat?

* We monitor all Serpstat reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.