Sertifi

4.8

Sertifi is the leader in frictionless business, with innovative solutions for modernizing the last mile of the sales process. Sertifi offers the fastest and most secure way to close business, from eSignatures to online payment capture.

Work for Sertifi?

Learning about Sertifi?

Sertifi Reviews

Showing 108 Sertifi reviews
Sertifi review by Calandra B. J.
Calandra B. J.

"Reliable Signing Program - Can't Wait For Improvements!"

What do you like best?

E-Sertifi is the only program my company uses to send out documents for signing. It's easy to log into, easy to drop whatever boxes you might need onto the document. My favorite feature is the automatic executed copy email that goes out to all associated parties.

What do you dislike?

Right around 4-5pm everyday, E-Sertifi can get buggy. I'm not sure if that's our system internally or E-Sertifi, but I usually can't use the program at all once those glitches start. All the boxes for signature will be on the document, or documents won't load, etc. I also don't like the delivery and partial signature notifications - as an admin, that amounts to so many extra emails a day when I'm sending out documents, and it gets annoying. I also don't like the fact that you can't toggle back and forth between the document upload page and the data entry page without losing data. I also don't like that admins (and people who send out the documents) have little visibility as to how the program looks to the end user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

E-signatures are the wave of the future, but they also provide immediate benefits to your business, no matter how big or small. Have one admin send out all the documents so they can track signature status and be in charge of filing the signed documents. This is easier than having many users.

When decision makers and stake holders are constantly needed for signatures, but not in the office due to site visits, vacations, meetings, etc., I can still get the signatures I need without leaving my desk. No scanning in documents, no faxing, no interruptions. Simply plug it into E-Sertifi and wait for all the signatures to come back. We use it for permits, subcontracts, and pretty much anything else that can have an electronic signature instead of a physical one.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Sertifi
Sertifi review by Daniel M.
Daniel M.

"Easy, convenient, time-saver."

What do you like best?

- Saves me time in drafting a quote. Allows me to spend more time making sure my clients are taken care of rather than drafting a quote.

-Notifications when the client views and signs the quote.

-Saves paper.

-Quote drafts quickly. All the information I compile is loaded in, formatted, and sent out. Looks professional and the layout is great.

-Clients can easily review the document, sign it, and then save or print it for their records.

-Less liability for me. I don't need to worry about writing down or verbally receiving a client's phone number. Being hands-off with that information makes it much easier for me.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of much to critique. Sometimes it is tough to go back and edit a quote before sending it, but that might be our software platform and not Sertifi.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your administrator sets up the products correctly, you will have a much easier time using the software. If products are left broad or not categorized correctly, then you using the software will not be as smooth. This would not be the software's fault, but rather improper setup. I would make sure that you have someone in charge of setting up the software diligently. We have a great administrator who set everything up properly and it is so easy to find the correct products and/or services.

Bottom line, saves time. Time is money, more time allows me either more clients or more attention to existing clients, win win.

What E-Signature solution do you use?

Sertifi review by Micah H.
Micah H.

"Excellent E-Signature Vendor For SalesForce"

What do you like best?

I love not having to fax and chase down agreements and payment information anymore. It let's you know when the document is opened and when it is signed as well. Also, I like the ability to sign in person with the client when doing a demonstration to capture the immediate interest.

What do you dislike?

The sign in person feature that integrates with Zuora broke over a month ago and we are still waiting on resolution from both companies. This was leveraged frequently by my sales organization and without capturing the initial interest when they are excited with the demo they received, it is hurting our closing totals. However, I know it will be fixed and development takes time. We were just spoiled because it worked well for 2 years prior to this.

We have higher productivity without having to chase down payment information and agreements and it validates the card for you. The electronic paper trail helps keep clients honest when they say they haven't received things when you can see exactly when they do.

Sertifi review by Christine L.
Christine L.

"So Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

Sertifi is so easy to use for both the person sending the quote and the recipient. Saves paper because everything is electronic. It sends you emails when the recipient views the proposal and signs, so it makes it super easy to use. Saves me a lot of time drafting the quotes. Would highly recommend Sertifi !

What do you dislike?

Sertifi has been great, no complaints. I believe that anyone that uses this product will see how great and useful it is.

Setifi has made signing quotes so much more time efficient for myself and our customers. . Also provides our clients an easy and secure way to make payments.

Sertifi review by John A.
John A.

"The tool we could not do business with out1"

What do you like best?

The ability to have client easlily sign agreements and submit payments via portal Sertifi allows us to provide.

What do you dislike?

Inperson signing would be a few lest steps

Recommendations to others considering the product

We used Docusign which is a simpler form of Sertifi. Once we switched the process was seemless and it is easy to use. It allows our team provide secure and safe steps for clients to fill out agreements and provide payment. This tool allow has allowed us to bypass the old fax and sign and is a secure tool.

The abilty to send contracts to new and existing clients to provide easy secure payments view the web

Sertifi review by David T.
David T.

"Excellent E-Signature vendor, integrated within our website"

What do you like best?

Integration is easy. Features are great...more than what we currently use, but sufficient for us to grow into. Price beat other solutions and was comparable to in-house development, while being more robust and competitive with cutting-edge tech and continued development.

What do you dislike?

Search is lacking. I'd like to be able to search for a document by name.

I am able to search by user by email address.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wonderful product. Integration was easy for our developers to use API.

We have sent millions of documents for signature and received 80% back...signed. Sending a dozen documents makes it more convenient for the client to sign without needing to come to the office until much later in our business process.

Sertifi review by Cristina L.
Cristina L.

"Easy to use "

What do you like best?

Sertifi is very easy to use both as a sender and recipient. You can email to a client or use the in person and have them sign right on the spot.

What do you dislike?

I have had no personal issues with Sertifi.

The great thing about Sertifi is it will send you an email notification when the document is signed. There is no followup needed to check the status of it. Also, the recipient can sign on the spot, so no excuses that they are not near a printer or fax machine.

Sertifi review by Alesia W.
Alesia W.

"Super Efficient for the Company and the Customer "

What do you like best?

I like how user friendly and efficient Sertifi is for both the company and the client.

What do you dislike?

I don't have anything I dislike about Sertifi. I always say if it's not broke, don't fix it.

Sertifi makes it easy to keep track of our goals, manage accounts, and create a stable relationship with our clients in the most effective way. Sertifi integrates with our document management solution and our billing engine,which gives us a high amount of closed deals which are used with customer signature captures and electronic payments.

Sertifi review by Stephen A.
Stephen A.

"Getting Business Done."

What do you like best?

With Sertifi our agreement acquisition process is painless. My team can create, submit and receive information quickly and get the information we require from our customers and potential customers without issue.

What do you dislike?

No complaints - it does exactly what our business needs (and what our customers need) to get deals done.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for software that can bind your deal acquisition process together then look no further!

Agreements get signed quickly and the integration is seamless.

Sertifi review by Adam H.
Adam H.

"Document signatures - Purchase Orders / Invoices"

What do you like best?

It's very simple, you just attach your purchase order through Salesforce and send it to the contact on the account.

What do you dislike?

No real complaints, would probably make sense to just put all of the fields that you need to fill in on one page instead of going through multiple pages considering how few things you need to add (email, message, file attachment).

Getting signed contracts for deals that are being paid for with net 30 terms.

Sertifi review by Nicole F.
Nicole F.

"Fabulous product!"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use, efficient. Makes our sales process so much easier for our clients! All around a great product!

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the finish and submit button is at the top of the document instead of the bottom (that's only because I had to pick Something)

Signing up our client for software subscriptions as well as any other purchases. It just makes the client experience easier and is more efficient for our team.

Sertifi review by Ramzi G.
Ramzi G.

"Fantastic"

What do you like best?

I love being able to get a signature back without having to go through the hassle of scanning of faxing documents.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally, people I send the email to do not get my confirmations when I send with E-Signature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I hope Sertifi puts easier directions for people to see how to e-sign a document. Not all people I work with notice the "click here to sign" link. Every now and then people don't get my emails when I send with an e-signature. I have been told documentation beats conversation throughout the nation throughout the course of my work experience, and Sertifi provides the strongest level of documentation. This is one of the easiest and user-friendly pieces of software to use, and I highly recommend this product to all entities looking for extra security and ease of mind.

By receiving a notification email after a carrier e-signs a document, I'm able to document that the carrier has all information and cannot use the "I never got a rate confirmation" excuse. I love this electronic paper trail.

Sertifi review by David S.
David S.

"Seamlessly Integrated"

What do you like best?

The accessibility of the Sertifi platform through our use of SalesForce as our company's CRM has made my life much easier. Integration and ease of use are huge strong-points for me.

What do you dislike?

Nothing in particular comes to mind with regard to dislike. In using it every day, I have not found any major glitches, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend the product if looking for an intuitive, up-to-date and efficient document management system.

Business problems solved would include the ability of clients to quickly and easily access any documents sent over. Necessary explanation is very limited, as the program tends to be quite intuitive for clients.

Sertifi review by Brittany M.
Brittany M.

"User Friendly software :)"

What do you like best?

I love how user friendly Setifi is and how it makes signing documents easy on both myself and my clients ! It is as easy as 123!

What do you dislike?

Setifi has been great and I have had great experiences so far! NO complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend them if you are looking for a great user friendly and time saving software !

Setifi has made signing quotes so much more time efficient for myself and clients! This is especially helping both parties because we all have busy days so having a product that is effective and time efficient helps.

Sertifi review by Julia D.
Julia D.

"Easy-to-use tool that makes my life easier!"

What do you like best?

I like how simple it is. I can fill out an electronic agreement and send it to a potential client while I have them on the phone in less than 3 minutes. I also like that I can quickly make edits to an agreement even after I've sent it.

What do you dislike?

I wish it was easier for people to open the document on their mobile phone or iPad and fill it out that way as opposed to on an actual computer. My prospective clients are small business owners who are always on the go and are rarely in front of a computer.

This tool saves me so much time. I never have to worry about whether or not the potential client has a scanner/printer or fax machine. They just sign the electronic agreement and instantaneously have a copy sent back to them for their records.

Sertifi review by Michelle G.
Michelle G.

"Sertifi is very user-friendly & has met our companies needs"

What do you like best?

I love that the system is 99.9% reliable. We use a different system before and it failed on us plenty of times causing major payroll issues. It's user-friendly for both us as the employer and our employees using the system.

What do you dislike?

I have heard from certain employees that they don't receive a fax cover sheet. This happens maybe 15% of the time. Sometimes the faxes won't come through at all, sometimes they will come through without the cover sheet. if there is a way to fix this issue, that would be fantastic.

We are trying to make everything electronic to make our onboarding process as efficient as possible. We are slowly moving over to the electronic version of paperwork and so far so good. Our main complaint from our employees is that they don't have anywhere to go to print off the documents and fax back because in all honesty, who really has a fax machine these days besides businesses? So this is definitely improving our onboarding process.

Sertifi review by Pam W.
Pam W.

"Sertifi has streamlined our paperwork process for new employees. "

What do you like best?

Not everyone has a printer or fax/scanner at home. This has taken the headache out of getting our new employees started because they can do almost all of our forms online.. It's user friendly and the notifications tell me exactly what has been signed. I wish we had known about this years ago!!!

What do you dislike?

This is so minor but when you log in it takes you to a new tab. It would be great to stay on one tab so I don't have so many open at once. Again, VERY minor but that's really the only thing I can think of.

We get our paperwork back from employees in a much more timely fashion because they don't have to go somewhere to print and fax. This saves me lots of time trying to follow up with them.

Sertifi review by Rafaela M.
Rafaela M.

"I recommend Sertifi"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Sertifi is that it is so easy to use. In a few seconds I can send documents to be signed in a secure and efficient way.

What do you dislike?

I have to send policies to be signed by new employees regularly and I always send the same message explaining the process. I wish I could save this message as a template to make the whole process even more efficient.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you send contracts/documents to be signed regularly, Sertifi is a great tool to help you become for efficient and to control the documents that you need to get signed.

Our organization sends contracts to new clients and to new contractors and we also send company policies to new employees to be signed electronically. I love that it allows us to be paper-free!

Sertifi review by Michael L.
Michael L.

"Operationally Excellent"

What do you like best?

The report capabilities are helpful when analyzing data. On a day-to-day basis, the functions and operations of the system are easy to learn and utilize.

What do you dislike?

With any system there will be flaws. I primarily dislike the bugs that cause the system to pause and be inactive. However, this happens not too often, when it does it makes it difficult to continue the operations.

The business problems unfortunately do not pertain to the effectiveness of the system.

Sertifi review by Joe T.
Joe T.

"E-signatures makes both the brokers and carriers lives easier"

What do you like best?

The best thing about the E-signature feature is that it gives us (as a broker) a quick and efficient response from the carrier. This allows us to spend our time more wisely instead of hunting down signed rate confirmations through faxes or PDF forms.

What do you dislike?

I do not particularly care for the "carrier can update" section of it. Carriers can often lie about their in and out times for detention purposes and that can confuse things in the long run.

As I mentioned earlier, this system has saved us a lot of time. We no longer have to worry about hunting down signed rate confirmations because they are sent back to our email with just a coupe clicks of the button.

Sertifi review by Lorraine T.
Lorraine T.

"Professionalism, Security and Convenience at Our Fingertips!"

What do you like best?

I love giving my clients the convenience they need and the security they demand!

What do you dislike?

Once in a while I will send an agreement and it is received blank. Not sure why this happens?

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Sertifi to all businesses, small or large. The convenience for clients is unbelievable, it can even be opened, read and signed using a smartphone! The security it provides is excellent, I have never had any clients suffer any losses from using Sertifi and all my clients are very happy with it. Sertifi makes my smaller business look very large and strong! Thank you Sertifi!

Getting clients to conveniently sign an agreement/contract. Sertifi can even be viewed and signed using a smart phone.

Sertifi review by Johnathan H.
Johnathan H.

"Great Company Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

I like how simple it is to use. Very clear and simple for end users.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. It really is that simple.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep doing what you are doing.

No Problems. Benefits, well listen it just works like it is supposed to never had a problem.

Sertifi review by Matthew S.
Matthew S.

"Perfect Compliment to our Application Infrastructure"

What do you like best?

Payment Gateway option that integrates with our billing system.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything specific that I would reference here.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are using Zuora as your billing system, then it's a no-brainer

At the end of 2014, we decided to give our application infrastructure a face-lift to support the growth of our organization. We are a SaaS company that provides POS applications to the Beauty & Medical industries. Sertifi gave us the 'missing piece' that empowered us to seamlessly transfer information (payment) into our billing system. This helped solidify our primary objective of creating an automated & turnkey boarding process upon execution of our agreement.

Sertifi review by Eric R.
Eric R.

"Simple, Convenient, Fast"

What do you like best?

Obtaining E-Signatures from people instantaneously from across the region and country, is one of greatest features I have ever used for business software. The first time I used Sertifi I had no idea what it was or what I was supposed to do, but the software walked me through everything and all I had to do was type my name in a few boxes and approve payments, and it was sent to the next approver.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, it is simple and very easy to use, even when you have zero experience with it. I wish I used more of the features to discover, the applications potential

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is simple, and convenient especially if people work remotely or are out of town and approvals are needed.

I am signing financial documents from different regions in South Carolina. Once a document is uploaded/generated sending it out through Sertifi to get approvals and signatures takes minutes. When people do not have easy access to a scanner or printer Sertifi is perfect.

Sertifi review by User in Computer Software

"Amazing and seamless"

What do you like best?

I love that sertifi is so easy for my clients, all they have to do is open the email and esign!

What do you dislike?

I have yet to have a bad experience using sertifi

The benefits of being able to send a quote and have it signed within minutes are amazing.

Sertifi review by Brianna P.
Brianna P.

"Amazing Signature Program"

What do you like best?

I love that the clients can electronically sign. Sometimes the biggest hassle for clients is them having to print out our contract, sign it, then try to either fax or sign it back. With Sertifi, they can easily sign if they are on the road or not by a computer at the moment and can use their phone. I also like that as soon as the document is signed, You get an email notification which helps!

What do you dislike?

I do not think I have found anything I dislike. The service is so easy to use.

We are more efficient with getting our contracts signed by our customers. It made me realize a lot of clients were not getting their signatures to us and at the same time, we were not staying up on top of them.

Sertifi review by Cody H.
Cody H.

"I use sertifi to get signed agreements from out merchants"

What do you like best?

It makes the process of collecting a signed agreement quite fast and pain free, which is absolutely necessary for us.

What do you dislike?

It isn't the most reliable tool, and we often encounter issues that totally throw off the process. Because collecting payment info and signatures is such a sensitive activity, even the slightest hiccups can have bad effects.

We have to collect payment info and signature, and Sertifi is the best available tool for doing that. It makes it really easy for the client to provide us their info, making the sales process easier to finish.

Sertifi review by Chase P.
Chase P.

"Great Product, Even Better Support"

What do you like best?

Sertifi has been an excellent product for our Sales team and a vital tool for us to expedite contract closure. Our team picked up the eContracting process very quickly, and because Sertifi integrated with our existing systems (SalesForce.com, Conga Composer, etc.), it was a breeze incorporating the tool into our workflows. My interactions with Customer Support have also been positive and timely.

What do you dislike?

My only "dislike" (which is more just a suggestion) is if we could have more control over the customization of the email templates and contract rooms/pages used when communicating to prospects. For example, I would like to use a custom logo/stationary on these types on communications.

• accelerating contract closure

• formalizing a consistent contract execution process

• analyzing key performance indicators (days contract pending, etc.)

Sertifi review by Kirsten L.
Kirsten L.

"Such a great experience!"

What do you like best?

I love that I can get ahold of my Rep at Sertify whenever I need him. If I need to be troubleshot on something, he's there helping me and even doing the work for me!

What do you dislike?

Just some minor glitches in the system that are still getting worked out but they're being worked on now.

Business processes include that of getting paperwork signed for our employees that have just begun employment and the turnaround time is always important and Sertify helps in the expediting of signatures and information needed.

Sertifi review by User in Computer Software

"Sertifi"

What do you like best?

How simple it is to use in every aspect of my work

What do you dislike?

Nothing! So far I have had a great experience

Recommendations to others considering the product

use all features to the fullest

It allows me to work seamlessly with my team, I benefit by saving time and having organization

Sertifi review by Perry T.
Perry T.

"Sertifi is an excellent service for Staffing Companies!"

What do you like best?

We require new employees throughout our organization to sign documents and return ASAP in an effort to have them start their new positions quickly. Surprisingly, a lot of people do not have printer/fax capability at their homes. Sertifi allows our employees to complete, sign and return mandatory documents within minutes saving us several hours, if not days in processing time. In staffing, TIME IS MONEY.

What do you dislike?

Thus far I am completely satisfied with the service provided.

Saving days in the processing of new hire paperwork. Thus getting employees to start faster.

Sertifi review by Chris C.
Chris C.

"Simple, User Friendly, and Powerful"

What do you like best?

We use Sertifi inside Salesforce to have all of our contracts signed electronically. We use custom text box coding in Microsoft Word, convert the contracts to PDF, and simply upload them into Salesforce and send them to our clients to sign online. Their customer support team is top notch and Sertifi will take the time to make sure you are successful with your implementation. The most important benefit for us is that we can create a hyperlink in the source document and that link will be live in the Sertifi platform and still be live in the exported/signed PDF.

What do you dislike?

We have no complaints. The platform integrates easily with Salesforce CRM.

This service speeds up our contract signing process and pushes deliveries more quickly.

Sertifi review by Mark B.
Mark B.

"E-Signature"

What do you like best?

Allowing carriers to use the E-signature feature allows them to submit rate confirmations quickly and easily and allows me to ensure the carrier has received the document without having to deal with fax machine issues or errors. Carriers are also able to print these documents for their reference.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, the feature is easy to use for myself and the carriers I work with.

This solves the issue of carriers overlooking documents. I can confirm they have received, reviewed and signed our rate confirmation in a matter of seconds.

Sertifi review by Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services
Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services

"Great eSignature tool"

What do you like best?

Setting up Sertifi is very easy and from a user standpoint, sending out proposals for signature is very user friendly

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I can think of. It works very well.

Getting proposals signed electronically

Sertifi review by Alonzo B.
Alonzo B.

"My Review of E-Sig"

What do you like best?

The fact that you know when a carrier has signed your rate confirmation and its legible. Also I can run a search and find certain information from loads even days and months down the line.

What do you dislike?

I don't like getting multiple emails about the same e-sig. There is'nt really too much to dis like about the service it does whats needed and that's it.

I'm covering very difficult freight for out company. E-sig allows you to get business done and on to the next load quickly.

Sertifi review by Craig R.
Craig R.

"Simple, easy to use solution that improved my business"

What do you like best?

The best things about Sertifi are the ease of set-up and how it simplifies the interaction between my team and our clients. It is a rarity when you can satisfy all of the end users with one system. We use Sertifi in conjunction with Salesforce and it has improved our contracting process 100%

What do you dislike?

This is relatively minor but I will be happier when the feature that saves the signed contracts automatically into Salesforce becomes available.

We needed a more efficient way to contract with our clients. The combination of Sertifi and Salesforce provided that solution. The benefits are less time putting together contracts, quicker signing times and better records in Salesforce.

Sertifi review by Chris O.
Chris O.

"Sertifi makes my sales process much more streamlined!"

What do you like best?

My business has clients located all over the country. This used to require sending emails with large attachment files to clients and waiting for them to scan, sign and return the documents. Now, our paperwork process is completely digital, which makes the sales process easier for our company and our clients.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any features of the product that I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product from a great team!

I'm solving the problem of making my company paperless. I'm also able to now have a central outlet to which I can funnel all of my contracts and documents that require signature.

Sertifi review by User in Airlines/Aviation
User in Airlines/Aviation

"Sertifi eSigning System"

What do you like best?

It makes digitally signing/approving documents simple. Keeps track of who has already signed & when. It's great because it also give the opportnity for comments as to why the document was approved or disapproved.

What do you dislike?

My only dislike is the fact that I cannot log-in to the account from their external site. I can only log on through an email link once action has been taken on a document.

A huge problem the system is solving is bringing the people who need to approve the documents all in one space (we're spread out over an entire state and sometimes some of us are out of state on business). The system allows us to review and approve, or disapprove documents, so long as we have an internet connection.

Sertifi review by Tapan J.
Tapan J.

"Approvals and contract signing made paperless"

What do you like best?

Sertifi can be accessed through its eSignature API, pre-built Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics CRM integrations, and Web Portal.It enables businesses to quickly deliver, execute, and track business agreements online speeding the close of deals and eliminating paperwork.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike to be frank.Everything I expected was on offer from Sertifi

Recommendations to others considering the product

Whether you are looking to automate your contract process a or require a secure document and file delivery system to deliver and track files, Sertifi can benefit your organization.

Sertifi enables your organization to

- close deals faster

- lower costs by eliminating paper for your contract workflow process

- transfer files and documents over a secure channel to clients/users

Sertifi review by Neal M.
Neal M.

"It was very easy to learn and was well organized"

What do you like best?

It saves time, it saves paper and postage, it is very convenient for me and even more so....for my customers.

What do you dislike?

Too many e-mails going back and forth .....one for when they receive it....one for one they sign it....one to remind me to sign it.....one to show I signed it....lots of emails

Recommendations to others considering the product

It was easy to set up....they even e-mail me an invoice every month so that I can turn it in to my accounts payable department. Very easy for me to use....easy for my customers.

Time, postage, paper saving, convenience for my customers

Sertifi review by Will E.
Will E.

"Great product"

What do you like best?

The easiness factor and receiving confirmation that the rate sheet was received.

What do you dislike?

Biggest but minor issue is that it sometimes goes to the spam folder.

The immediate benefit is the ease of sending a confirmation to another party and knowing they received it. It is also easier for the receiving party to click a link rather than print and sign.

Sertifi review by Robyn F.
Robyn F.

"My customers love Sertifi!"

What do you like best?

Setifi's e-signatures allow Aljex Software users to speed up their work flow. With a seemlesly integrated solution in our TMS, brokers using Aljex have an easier and faster solution to get paperwork signed and uploaded to our software.

What do you dislike?

I am required to enter 40 characters here, but fortunately for Sertifi I don't have anything negative to say

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it. It makes so much sense.

Turnaround time for getting signed documents has deceased tremendously. There is no learning curve for the recipient. Its just so easy to use.

Sertifi review by User in Food Production
User in Food Production

"Successful implementation of paperwork elimination process "

What do you like best?

We have almost totally eliminate the need to circulate paper for signatures. That would include forms, requests for paper, invoice approvals, checks and required annual compliance forms. We also love the documentation trail. We upload the approved/signed Sertify documents into QuickBooks for an easy and accessible audit trail.

What do you dislike?

I honestly cannot think of a thing. Early versions had some issues, but the current version works very well.

We are a statewide organization with 40 chapters and only one part-time administrator. Moving paperwork through the mail was taking weeks, and error prone. We can now turn items that took weeks in under 24 hours. By also using our banks bill pay facility we can get reimbursements and bill payments out to the members in 3 to 4 days instead of 3 to 4 weeks. Sertify was revolutionized our day-to-day business operations. We cannot imagine running the business without this tool or something identical.

Sertifi review by Administrator in Construction
Administrator in Construction

"Great product..."

What do you like best?

The ease and simplicity... I love the product and have no complaints. It has saved me alot of time and money.

What do you dislike?

1) Would be nice if you could set reminders (e.g. we want our signed contracts back within two weeks)

2) Allow recipient to edit/make comments on .pdf

Recommendations to others considering the product

I compared this software to a few others (docusign, etc.) and it was simple on my end and well as on the recipients end.

Saving on postage, copier costs, paper, envelopes, time, etc.

Sertifi review by Executive Sponsor in Staffing and Recruiting
Executive Sponsor in Staffing and Recruiting

"It works out of the box "

What do you like best?

They are a SME who cares about their customers. The product is easy to use and just works.

What do you dislike?

There were a few bits we didn't understand but they helped us with those and now everything is great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look around at the other vendors they are all similar its the aftercare that's diffrent and the reason to go with them.

Speeded up TOB signed put pressure on sales team to get them back, also we can now measure this.

Sertifi review by Chris M.
Chris M.

"Fantastic and Easy to Use Software"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and highly effective. I like the ability to easily send contracts to our clients.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. From day one we have been extremely satisfied with the level of service.

Quicker way to effectively sign our clients up.

Sertifi review by Patty G.
Patty G.

"Great team to work with, Great experience overall"

What do you like best?

I really enjoyed working with the team at Sertifi, they are very knowledgable about their product solution and walked me through he options and processes, understanding my specific needs and goals. The ease of the solution has changed how I do business, and the fact that everything is done by a web portal, and prebuilt CRM solutions is a huge bonus.

What do you dislike?

The singing experience is pretty straight forward- there's nothing not to like.

Sertifi has completely changed the way we work. It is ideal for collaberating with customers and our internal team in signing a contract. As a result, the overall approval process of signing a contract has made us more productive and efficient. I would recommend it to any business that wants to expedite their sales process and collect on their revenue sooner.

Sertifi review by Andrea C.
Andrea C.

"Great Tool"

What do you like best?

- high functionality

- seamless integration with Salesforce.com

What do you dislike?

After the implementation was complete it was a slow process getting our team used to a different interface vs. what we were using before. Now that our team is familiar with Sertifi, we have no complaints.

Efficiency in completing SOWs - time saving vs. manually signing and scanning

Convenience of our signers being able to sign remotely

Sertifi review by Steve S.
Steve S.

"Process integrations, efficiency and quick implementation"

What do you like best?

Closed the sales cycle in a way that allowed time stamping data to be accessed. Easy implementation into our existing processes which is usually the biggest challenge we face.

What do you dislike?

We have not encountered any real challenges so far, dynamic contract creation is an inherent challenge in the process but handled fairly well by the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sertifi probably fits a process need you have, but at first glance it may seem difficult to figure out how to change process to leverage it. Recommendation would be to exam how to take full advantage of all the workflow, doc creation and data within your current processes and systems. I found we could immediately use many features, but when we looked at small changes in process we could onboard many additional features and it was an easy implementation from there.

timeline tracking with easy install into existing processes

Sertifi review by Cassidy Z.
Cassidy Z.

"Healthcare industry loves signing with Sertifi esignatures "

What do you like best?

I enjoy the simplicity of signing agreements with Sertifi. The signing interface is easy to use and seamlessly guides me step-by-step, ensuring all fields are completed. Once signed, I received a signed PDF copy of the agreement. Thanks Sertifi for making my job easier and allowing me more time for what I do best, proving high quality patient care.

What do you dislike?

None to date. I find the solution to be everything that I need for signing on my iPhone, tablet, and of course, computer.

Signing agreements faster. I'm able to quickly sign at my convenience. I typically sign on my tablet with my finger. As soon as I submit the electronic signature, I know that the agreement was fully executed and my work is done. Sertifi has the easiest and most straight forward signing process in the industry today!

Sertifi review by Karim J.
Karim J.

"Easy to use and friendly service"

What do you like best?

Sertifi API solution is a great tool for integrating e-signature into any ERP. when you add to that the whole team's flexibility and responsiveness on both admin and technical items, it's hard not to like this company.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike. API documentation is straight forward

We have implemented Sertifi into our home grown ERP system making it an integral part of our e-commerce solution and it is working seamlessly. the users have no idea that they are using another system. we have gained so much time and efficiency by signing agreements, forms and consents online instead of waiting for the paper to arrive by mail, fax or scanned image. Our workflows went down from days to minutes. Great Solution and Great People.

Sertifi review by Brian C.
Brian C.

"Sertifi has made our lives easier, our clients love it, and there's no more confusion about details."

What do you like best?

I love that Sertifi makes it easy for us to upload contract and for clients to sign them. We are a paperless company so having a convenient system online for clients to sign is awesome.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that we dislike about it.

Clients used to not sign contracts and would send them late. We don't have those issues anymore. No more excuses.

Sertifi review by Brittany T.
Brittany T.

"Helpful! "

What do you like best?

I used this when we were buying a home and i loved it! so did my broker! I was able to sign things in a matter of minutes and have them back because i had this app and it was amazing!

What do you dislike?

I don't need it all the time because my job does not require allot of signing documents or anything so i really don't use this anymore!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out if you are someone that needs papers signed allot!

I was able to quickly push the mortgage papers and signed documents for buying my home right to my Realtor with little to no delay. She was able to sell us our home in record time because i used this!

Sertifi review by Executive Sponsor in Events Services
Executive Sponsor in Events Services

"Turning your proposal into contracts"

What do you like best?

Great company to collaborate with on our project. We see the future of digital signing having a huge impact on our business. Being able to get business closed faster will drive more botton line results.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! It is easy to use and easy for my team to adopt.

Increased definite conversions. Less back & forth on contracts.

Sertifi review by Jon S.
Jon S.

"Sertifi Allows Quicker Approvals"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to approve our finance committee meeting minutes and expense reports quicker. This allows for more efficient use of my time and the time of my staff.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any complaints about the system as it is designed today.

Quicker turnaround on documents requiring approval.

Sertifi review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Sertifi Makes Life Easier"

What do you like best?

I need approvals for expenses from people spread over an entire state. I can send one Sertifi request to all of them and they can sign electronically from anywhere!

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I would suggest upgrades to add the document name to the approvals page and allow easier printing of just that page (since I already have the entire document in hard copy).

Our biggest problem has been timely approvals from several persons located far from our office. Sertifi gives each person the ability to access the document anytime/anywhere.

Sertifi review by Administrator in Computer Software

"This product is wonderful!"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to use and understand. I t feels like something you have been doing all your life!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about Sertifi!

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are great to work with!

Latency and time constraints. Using Sertifi means that we are closing business faster and getting paid faster!

Sertifi review by Art G.
Art G.

"Sertifi brings descision makers closer"

What do you like best?

Do not have to be in the same room to vote and come to consensus.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, this is an excellent product.

Our finance committee is spread out all over South Carolina. We do not have to drive for hours to meet in person.

Sertifi review by User in Facilities Services
User in Facilities Services

"Sertifi review"

What do you like best?

I like being able to get the signature back quick and easy no faxing it in needed anymore.

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet it works well for me. I am in the process of learning all the other great features provided as well.

The notification e-mail helps me keep up with who got what and when they received it. So I will have some proof when they say they didn't receive it.

Sertifi review by Wesley B.
Wesley B.

"A Robust SOAP API"

What do you like best?

The SOAP API is extremely easy to use and well-documented. My questions have always been answered quickly, and the folks at Sertifi have been inclusive of the developer community. I've spoken with other developers integrating with Sertifi, and there's definitely a large community growing around this application.

What do you dislike?

It took me a little while to get my arms around everything that's being offered with this product. It's extremely flexible, which opens all avenues for integration. That being said, it became a paradox of choice for me, which is definitely a good problem to have.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take a moment to read through the API documentation. It's straightforward to integrate this product with your existing applications, seamlessly.

Sertifi review by Jim J.
Jim J.

"Effective and easy to use solution that increased revenue."

What do you like best?

Easy to use for sales team to clients we contract with for solutions. It has resulted in shorter close dates for deals and revenue recognition. The utilization of the solution is high as our #1 criteria was adoption of solution by the sales force.

What do you dislike?

I dont really have any dislikes, but I think one thing that I would strongly suggest is to start with an integration of CRM from a sales leader perspective. We had such adoption on the 1st phase that we took more selling time to change the process with phase II.

Easy to do business with in contract signatures with prospects and clients. Also, decreased sales cycle resulting in greater revenue recognition. Easiest Sales Growth Strategy There Has Been!

Sertifi review by Internal Consultant in Consumer Services
Internal Consultant in Consumer Services

"Inside Sales"

What do you like best?

That it sends reminders to merchants if they have not signed the agreement yet. I also really enjoy how fast the process is once they get the email with agreement info!

What do you dislike?

The "one time add on" section...it is always wrong.

Making it easier for a merchant to just quickly fill out payment info. They can fill everything out on their own time and it is a fast process.

Sertifi review by Randy S.
Randy S.

"Great product... Great People"

What do you like best?

The Sertifi folks have been great to deal with.

What do you dislike?

I cannot say that I dislike anything......

Document signing - going to look into payment processing

Sertifi review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"Sertifi for Automating the Signing Process"

What do you like best?

Sertifi is unlike other esignature providers. Their solution offers features beyond esignatures that are helpful reaching agreements faster. I found the collaboration feature called Sertifi Deal.Stream to be very easy to use. It allowed me to communicate with my signer within a user-friendly platform that offers familiar social media functionality such as posting questions, comments, etc. Their customer service is also top-notch. I emailed support@sertifi.com and received an email back from an actual representative within minutes! The support team was wonderful! If you’re looking for a customer-driven company, Sertifi is #1 within the esignature industry.I haven’t found anything that I disliked about the solution. I will update my post if I do

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ease of signing is very important. I wanted to ensure my signers didn’t have to contact me about signing the document. It should be intuitive for them. Also, branding was important. I didn’t want to confuse the signer by using other company's logo. Sertifi enabled me to upload my personal logo eliminating confusion about who the document was from.

I also needed insight into agreements sent for signature. Tracking and managing contracts is important for me. With Sertifi, I can run sales reports on which documents have been signed and which documents are still awaiting signature. Automatic reminders also help to remind my signers that a document needs there signature.

Sertifi review by Jessica A.
Jessica A.

"Sertifi Makes Things Easier"

What do you like best?

Work and life are stressful and complicated as is, but Sertifi at least helps to make something easier for you. It's simple and easy to use and makes signing documents less of a hassle, not to mention paperless. The product offered is great and very accurate.

What do you dislike?

I've had a great experience thus far, so I have no critiques.

It's great being able to have multiple people in multiple locations signing a document and it is a great platform. Sertifi support is there to help if you have any problems that need to be resolved.

Sertifi review by Samantha R.
Samantha R.

"User-Friendly Service"

What do you like best?

Sertifi has been great to be able to quickly time manage projects by using the electronic services and provides a professional and supportive atmosphere. This service is something I can see using in the future and recommending to others.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at this time. Sertifi has been a great company and extremely helpful.

As we move in to a technologically saavy environment, this type of process makes tasks in the workplace a lot more user friendly and provides a sense of comfort and ease knowing that corporate projects and documents can look and feel professional.

Sertifi review by Victor K.
Victor K.

"Easy to use and great at saving time!"

What do you like best?

Sertifi saved me time and was fairly easy to use!

What do you dislike?

I don't like the fact that I don't have a window of time in which I can cancel my signature.

We have to have multiple levels of authorization on a number of processes in our organization and Sertifi streamlines much of the process by enabling us to get authorization without having to meet face to face.

Sertifi review by Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.

"An easy way to incorporate e-Signatures in your recrutiment workflow"

What do you like best?

Sertifi is an excellent partner that has provided our clients an easy way to send documents for e-signature through our recruitment platform. It is completely embedded in our technology so it's seamless for recruiters and candidates.

What do you dislike?

No complaints here. It's easy, affordable and part of the workflow.

Recruiters are more efficient and save time. Our clients don't have time to go into a separate system to send out documents for e-signature. By having this semalessly integrated in our solution, its part of the process and one less thing a recrutier has to do.

Sertifi review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Research
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Research

"Perspective looking at the product as an Analyst"

What do you like best?

Sertifi was incredibly easy to understand and navigate as a part of their platform. Also what I like most about their platform is their focus and vision on the closure process. This is evident in the sender configuration and customization capabilities in their current offering.

What do you dislike?

As Sertifi expands it would be good to see them to begin to focus on a wider global strategy related to multi-lingual/localization capabilities. But I believe this will come in time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Sertifi as a Best of Breed alternative to larger vendors in the market if you are looking for an eSignature platform that provides demonstrable flexibility and a clear focus on compliance and high technical standards.

Sertifi review by James Q.
James Q.

"Sertifi Fan"

What do you like best?

It takes me only seconds to review and approve documents, and it works from any device including my smartphone, tablet and desktop.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of a single thing I dislike about it, save that I can't use it for more things.

We have improved accountability and achieved an unqualified audit!

Sertifi review by Antoine S.
Antoine S.

"Solution that really fits my needs!"

What do you like best?

The delivery was really quick and worked perfectly. Thanks team Sertifi!

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far! The roll out was done in a really good timing (I needed this solution within few days)

Had to exchange confidential documents with lot of providers, all over the world (contracts for example) and could not rely on the post office. Sertifi was the solution. The highly integrated product with my technical platforms was as well a challenge that Sertifi solved.

Sertifi review by Frank R.
Frank R.

"Unique Service that offers something different"

What do you like best?

The strength of the solution is around their collaboration and negotiation tools. Our product has higher price points and the contracts are often redlined and negotiated. Sertifi provides a nice tool to support this.

What do you dislike?

The salesforce.com integration is good but could offer a little more integration flexibility. The collaboration platform is very helpful but they could add some more tools around redlining.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool if you have contract that not only need to get signed but are also negotiated and redlined.

Sertifi review by George K.
George K.

"Sertifi is a great tool for improving sales efficiency"

What do you like best?

Sertifi integrates well with Salesforce.com and other CRM applications. It is ideal for sending and signing documents securly for complex deals where negotiation and redlining is required.

What do you dislike?

There is really nothing to dislike about Sertifi. The tool is very easy to use and it's ideal for large sales groups.

It's a great productivity tool for any sales organization.

Sertifi review by Jimmy L.
Jimmy L.

"Sertifi for Salesforce"

What do you like best?

We integrated Sertifi into Salesforce to streamline workflow processes and shorten the contract conception to life process. By installing the pre-built application, the Sales group reduced its operating costs and services customers faster. Sales people now send contracts for signature directly from Salesforce eliminating the tedious tasks surrounding the manual contract process. They can send a contract for signature with a single-click and customers can sign within minutes. On top of having a very intuitive product, Sertifi's customer support is amazing. They go above and beyond when needed.

What do you dislike?

Nothing

Recommendations to others considering the product

Close more deals and generate more revenue while reducing operating costs. Service is offered to customers the same day the contract is signed! Customers appreciate the outstanding customer service and convenience of electronically signing.

Sertifi review by Jerry S.
Jerry S.

"Great for eSignature and Payments"

What do you like best?

If you are a business services company and looking to get your contracts signed quickly, Sertifi is a great tool. It also have a payment feature that enables you to collect credit card payments at time of signing.

What do you dislike?

Overall it is a very good solution and provides the ability to obtain signature and payments quickly.

To get signatures quickly and thus payment quickly.

Sertifi review by Dominic D.
Dominic D.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

I've been using the Salesforce integration for a while now. The experience is as expected with any other Salesforce integration I've dealt with, and just makes sense.

What do you dislike?

Would be nice to have some type of transition guide if I were using a competitors product previously.

Typical CRM!

Sertifi review by Noah S.
Noah S.

"Best e-sign program out there "

What do you like best?

It is a very easy to use and straight forward program

What do you dislike?

nothing it is a solid program with little to be disliked

getting multiple signatories in different places to singe a document

Sertifi review by Brent G.
Brent G.

"Great solution that had large implications on a client challenge"

What do you like best?

ease of use, up time, and reliability. the solution has performed very well since inception and we have had great success based on it's mobile capabilities and ease of use.

What do you dislike?

n/a, been a great solution

Recommendations to others considering the product

we had a client who had a last minute need that was very critical as well as large in scope. Sertifi allowed us the ability to immediately serve them and address the challenge from the second we identified a solution due to the quick turnaround time. this greatly impaxcted their business and our ability to help them

Sertifi review by Jason M.
Jason M.

"Great service for signing document, highly recommended"

What do you like best?

ease of use and customer services. Whenever we had an issue it was addressed quickly.

What do you dislike?

We would like to see better integration with some of our platforms that are propieteary.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We looked at docusign and echosign. Sertifi had the best pricing and tool set for our needs

Sertifi review by Steve G.
Steve G.

"VP Program Development"

What do you like best?

The ability to control what our sales reps can and can not edit, and locking down required fields keeps everything consistent and insures that our terms are always agreed to. Have the IP capture is also great if we ever need to settle a dispute with a subscriber.

What do you dislike?

n/a

Recommendations to others considering the product

I found Sertifi pretty easy to implement and adopt amongst our sales reps. It made everyone's lives easier, but take advantage of the implementation support that is provided to set it up correctly with minimal transition time as possible.

Sertifi review by George B.
George B.

"Sertify andthe Real Estate Business"

What do you like best?

It makes my business so much more efficient. It's a great app for the real estate industry.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far, I haven't found any draw backs

Moving to accepting or modifying Contracts in basically real time. It allows for immediate interaction and response to offer or counter offer.

Sertifi review by Jay L.
Jay L.

"Great way to get multiple people involved and fast approvals"

What do you like best?

Sertifi has an easy to use interface and access.

What do you dislike?

have not had any issues so nothing to put here

approvals of a committee for financial reimbursements

Sertifi review by David S.
David S.

"Submitted dox for approval"

What do you like best?

Best way for remote approvals by staff who can't hand-sign documents.

What do you dislike?

really nothing, but the speed of the onl;ine process could be shortened

Remote approvals

Sertifi review by User in Computer Hardware
User in Computer Hardware

"signature on-demand"

What do you like best?

The free account provides more esigns than others available. Paperless and effortless way to achieve signatures to finalise those important deals (especially on deadline day). Ipad application support.

What do you dislike?

Lacks mobile-android support. No USP when compared to Echosign or Assuresign.

Recommendations to others considering the product

a number of e-signature solutions offer a free trial so its worth looking around. Echosign and Assuresign are two prominent programmes to consider. Sertifi only recently updated their software to allow users to collaborate, a feature which much needed which had them trailing the competition.

Sertifi review by Paul G.
Paul G.

"A paperless and simple way to finalize important deals "

What do you like best?

The application is user friendly and effortless. The product allows you to get documents signed and completed in a timely fashion. Sertifi's updated software allows its users to collaborate with one another, making the entire process simple.

What do you dislike?

The program is very reliable. Aside for being user friendly on mobile applications, the software is great and such support will inevitably follow shortly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend Sertifi. We deal with numerous contracts throughout the year, and their product saves us a lot of time and of course, paper!

Sertifi review by Silvia S.
Silvia S.

"Education/evaluator"

What do you like best?

It makes paperwork easier.

Contracts processed faster.

What do you dislike?

No dislikes....it works fine for my use

E signatures make contract process easier

Sertifi review by Mike G.
Mike G.

"Sertifi provides eSignatures and Closing Automation Solutions"

What do you like best?

Flexibility of products. I like the option for hosted vs local (on-site). Also Sertifi works to design the solution that fits my needs.

What do you dislike?

Nothing the company works to insure my needs we met.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sertifi offers a robust API that allows for easy integrations with their eSignature tool and back end systems. An integration can be done is less then one week

Sertifi review by User in Military
User in Military

"Very simple to use"

What do you like best?

Simplicity of use. It is easy for my committee members to understand

What do you dislike?

There is nothing so far that I don't like about this product

We have a committee that needs to sign documents once a month or more often. We are not always able to meet in person so this tool really helps get the job done.

Sertifi review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Sertifi for Salesforce"

What do you like best?

Sertifi helps speed the sales process, eliminate high costs of paper, printing, faxing, the signing process is extremely simple, streamlined entire sales process, can sign on mobile, ipad, computer. Beyond the product, the customer service is impeccable.

What do you dislike?

I can’t think of any dislikes. I will update if I find any.

The ability to upload my own logo is great. It creates a seamless process saving precious time and money.

Sertifi review by Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services
Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services

"Extremely useful tool for managing approvals"

What do you like best?

The best feature is the ability to establish an approval process that frees you from time and location dependencies. With Sertify, we are able to gain approvals when people are available.

What do you dislike?

There is no significant feature that I don't like.

We use Sertify for financial committee approvals in a volunteer organization.

Sertifi review by Chad M.
Chad M.

"Awesome App!"

What do you like best?

The App is really easy to use and perfect for signing documents from my iPhone and other mobile devices.

What do you dislike?

Nothing

Signing NDAs and other documents that require my signature.

Sertifi review by Daniel M.
Daniel M.

"Very Effective"

What do you like best?

Sertifi allowed the sales team to effectively communicate with clients during the contractual process. Further, this service integrated very well with our CRM enabling a smoother transition from contract acceptance to provisioning.

What do you dislike?

Not much to say here. The service worked very well and met our needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Setting up business rules prior to roll out will improve acceptance by the sales team.

Sertifi review by Chris R.
Chris R.

"Sertifi is your one stop shop for e-signature service!!!"

What do you like best?

The ability to transact deals both near and far - electronically, securely & professionally. We use Sertifi for agreements with our vendors across the country and it works seamlessly!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about Sertif

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use Sertifi to electronically sign and store the documents and agreements that require signatures and authentication - you will love it once you try it!

Sertifi review by Administrator in Investment Banking
Administrator in Investment Banking

"Great Product"

What do you like best?

Ideal if you need to get NDA or contracts signed quickly. They also have a some great integrations points including sale force.com

What do you dislike?

Not much, overall a very good solution, I would highly reccomend.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The best way to use Sertifi is through some type of integration.

We needed to get contacts signed faster and keep the entire process electronic.

Sertifi review by User in Higher Education

"Use to approve paperwork "

What do you like best?

Able to approve paperwork from Sertifi by reviewing and placing the required data in the field and submitting.

What do you dislike?

Nothing as the product does what we need it to do.

Saving on postage to send via snail mail or fax and time.

Sertifi review by Administrator in Cosmetics
Administrator in Cosmetics

"Great Product Overall"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of navigation throughout the system.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that you have to pay to make any changes.

It solves the issue of proof of authorization.

Sertifi review by Jeffrey M.
Jeffrey M.

"Sertifi offers Simple Solutions"

What do you like best?

The quality of services and product offerings far exceeds our expectations.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that i can say that I dislike about Sertifi. They are always there when I need them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sertifi can assist your company in more ways than you may think...

Sertifi review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Very user friendly."

What do you like best?

Fast, easy, user friendly, process' quickly, much better than what we used before.

What do you dislike?

I am satisfied with everything. I don't have any issues.

Time management

Sertifi review by Consultant in Computer Networking
Consultant in Computer Networking

" Fantastic electronic signature service"

What do you like best?

Great tool for getting contracts signed quickly. In addition to their electronic signature solution they also have other features such as collaboration and payments

What do you dislike?

Not much, overall a very complete solution. Highly recommend doing a test drive

Expediting and automating the contract signature process

Sertifi review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Use of Sertifi"

What do you like best?

Elimination or reduction of paper handling and storage.

What do you dislike?

Having to type my name for each document. Not being able to apply my signature with a keystroke.Signing checks

Recommendations to others considering the product

Time saver

Approving and signing checks.

Learning about Sertifi?

* We monitor all Sertifi reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.