Sertifi

Sertifi is the leader in frictionless business, with innovative solutions for modernizing the last mile of the sales process. Sertifi offers the fastest and most secure way to close business, from eSignatures to online payment capture.

Work for Sertifi?
Greenrope 2x

Learning about Sertifi?

Sertifi Reviews

Ask Sertifi a Question
Showing 108 Sertifi reviews
Sertifi review by <span>Calandra B. J.</span>
Calandra B. J.

Reliable Signing Program - Can't Wait For Improvements!

What do you like best?

E-Sertifi is the only program my company uses to send out documents for signing. It's easy to log into, easy to drop whatever boxes you might need onto the document. My favorite feature is the automatic executed copy email that goes out to all associated parties.

What do you dislike?

Right around 4-5pm everyday, E-Sertifi can get buggy. I'm not sure if that's our system internally or E-Sertifi, but I usually can't use the program at all once those glitches start. All the boxes for signature will be on the document, or documents won't load, etc. I also don't like the delivery and partial signature notifications - as an admin, that amounts to so many extra emails a day when I'm sending out documents, and it gets annoying. I also don't like the fact that you can't toggle back and forth between the document upload page and the data entry page without losing data. I also don't like that admins (and people who send out the documents) have little visibility as to how the program looks to the end user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

E-signatures are the wave of the future, but they also provide immediate benefits to your business, no matter how big or small. Have one admin send out all the documents so they can track signature status and be in charge of filing the signed documents. This is easier than having many users.

When decision makers and stake holders are constantly needed for signatures, but not in the office due to site visits, vacations, meetings, etc., I can still get the signatures I need without leaving my desk. No scanning in documents, no faxing, no interruptions. Simply plug it into E-Sertifi and wait for all the signatures to come back. We use it for permits, subcontracts, and pretty much anything else that can have an electronic signature instead of a physical one.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Sertifi
Sertifi review by <span>Daniel M.</span>
Daniel M.

Easy, convenient, time-saver.

What do you like best?

- Saves me time in drafting a quote. Allows me to spend more time making sure my clients are taken care of rather than drafting a quote.

-Notifications when the client views and signs the quote.

-Saves paper.

-Quote drafts quickly. All the information I compile is loaded in, formatted, and sent out. Looks professional and the layout is great.

-Clients can easily review the document, sign it, and then save or print it for their records.

-Less liability for me. I don't need to worry about writing down or verbally receiving a client's phone number. Being hands-off with that information makes it much easier for me.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of much to critique. Sometimes it is tough to go back and edit a quote before sending it, but that might be our software platform and not Sertifi.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your administrator sets up the products correctly, you will have a much easier time using the software. If products are left broad or not categorized correctly, then you using the software will not be as smooth. This would not be the software's fault, but rather improper setup. I would make sure that you have someone in charge of setting up the software diligently. We have a great administrator who set everything up properly and it is so easy to find the correct products and/or services.

Bottom line, saves time. Time is money, more time allows me either more clients or more attention to existing clients, win win.

What E-Signature solution do you use?

Sertifi review by <span>Micah H.</span>
Micah H.

Excellent E-Signature Vendor For SalesForce

What do you like best?

I love not having to fax and chase down agreements and payment information anymore. It let's you know when the document is opened and when it is signed as well. Also, I like the ability to sign in person with the client when doing a demonstration to capture the immediate interest.

What do you dislike?

The sign in person feature that integrates with Zuora broke over a month ago and we are still waiting on resolution from both companies. This was leveraged frequently by my sales organization and without capturing the initial interest when they are excited with the demo they received, it is hurting our closing totals. However, I know it will be fixed and development takes time. We were just spoiled because it worked well for 2 years prior to this.

We have higher productivity without having to chase down payment information and agreements and it validates the card for you. The electronic paper trail helps keep clients honest when they say they haven't received things when you can see exactly when they do.

Sertifi review by <span>Christine L.</span>
Christine L.

So Easy to Use

What do you like best?

Sertifi is so easy to use for both the person sending the quote and the recipient. Saves paper because everything is electronic. It sends you emails when the recipient views the proposal and signs, so it makes it super easy to use. Saves me a lot of time drafting the quotes. Would highly recommend Sertifi !

What do you dislike?

Sertifi has been great, no complaints. I believe that anyone that uses this product will see how great and useful it is.

Setifi has made signing quotes so much more time efficient for myself and our customers. . Also provides our clients an easy and secure way to make payments.

Sertifi review by <span>John A.</span>
John A.

The tool we could not do business with out1

What do you like best?

The ability to have client easlily sign agreements and submit payments via portal Sertifi allows us to provide.

What do you dislike?

Inperson signing would be a few lest steps

Recommendations to others considering the product

We used Docusign which is a simpler form of Sertifi. Once we switched the process was seemless and it is easy to use. It allows our team provide secure and safe steps for clients to fill out agreements and provide payment. This tool allow has allowed us to bypass the old fax and sign and is a secure tool.

The abilty to send contracts to new and existing clients to provide easy secure payments view the web

Sertifi review by <span>David T.</span>
David T.

Excellent E-Signature vendor, integrated within our website

What do you like best?

Integration is easy. Features are great...more than what we currently use, but sufficient for us to grow into. Price beat other solutions and was comparable to in-house development, while being more robust and competitive with cutting-edge tech and continued development.

What do you dislike?

Search is lacking. I'd like to be able to search for a document by name.

I am able to search by user by email address.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wonderful product. Integration was easy for our developers to use API.

We have sent millions of documents for signature and received 80% back...signed. Sending a dozen documents makes it more convenient for the client to sign without needing to come to the office until much later in our business process.

Learning about Sertifi?

* We monitor all Sertifi reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.