Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

Sertifi

4.8
(106 reviews)

Sertifi is the leader in frictionless business, with innovative solutions for modernizing the last mile of the sales process. Sertifi offers the fastest and most secure way to close business, from eSignatures to online payment capture.

Work for Sertifi?

Learning about Sertifi?

Sertifi Reviews

Showing 108 Sertifi reviews
Sertifi review by Calandra B. J.
Calandra B. J.

"Reliable Signing Program - Can't Wait For Improvements!"

What do you like best?

E-Sertifi is the only program my company uses to send out documents for signing. It's easy to log into, easy to drop whatever boxes you might need onto the document. My favorite feature is the automatic executed copy email that goes out to all associated parties.

What do you dislike?

Right around 4-5pm everyday, E-Sertifi can get buggy. I'm not sure if that's our system internally or E-Sertifi, but I usually can't use the program at all once those glitches start. All the boxes for signature will be on the document, or documents won't load, etc. I also don't like the delivery and partial signature notifications - as an admin, that amounts to so many extra emails a day when I'm sending out documents, and it gets annoying. I also don't like the fact that you can't toggle back and forth between the document upload page and the data entry page without losing data. I also don't like that admins (and people who send out the documents) have little visibility as to how the program looks to the end user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

E-signatures are the wave of the future, but they also provide immediate benefits to your business, no matter how big or small. Have one admin send out all the documents so they can track signature status and be in charge of filing the signed documents. This is easier than having many users.

When decision makers and stake holders are constantly needed for signatures, but not in the office due to site visits, vacations, meetings, etc., I can still get the signatures I need without leaving my desk. No scanning in documents, no faxing, no interruptions. Simply plug it into E-Sertifi and wait for all the signatures to come back. We use it for permits, subcontracts, and pretty much anything else that can have an electronic signature instead of a physical one.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Sertifi
Sertifi review by Daniel M.
Daniel M.

"Easy, convenient, time-saver."

What do you like best?

- Saves me time in drafting a quote. Allows me to spend more time making sure my clients are taken care of rather than drafting a quote.

-Notifications when the client views and signs the quote.

-Saves paper.

-Quote drafts quickly. All the information I compile is loaded in, formatted, and sent out. Looks professional and the layout is great.

-Clients can easily review the document, sign it, and then save or print it for their records.

-Less liability for me. I don't need to worry about writing down or verbally receiving a client's phone number. Being hands-off with that information makes it much easier for me.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of much to critique. Sometimes it is tough to go back and edit a quote before sending it, but that might be our software platform and not Sertifi.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your administrator sets up the products correctly, you will have a much easier time using the software. If products are left broad or not categorized correctly, then you using the software will not be as smooth. This would not be the software's fault, but rather improper setup. I would make sure that you have someone in charge of setting up the software diligently. We have a great administrator who set everything up properly and it is so easy to find the correct products and/or services.

Bottom line, saves time. Time is money, more time allows me either more clients or more attention to existing clients, win win.

What E-Signature solution do you use?

Sertifi review by Micah H.
Micah H.

"Excellent E-Signature Vendor For SalesForce"

What do you like best?

I love not having to fax and chase down agreements and payment information anymore. It let's you know when the document is opened and when it is signed as well. Also, I like the ability to sign in person with the client when doing a demonstration to capture the immediate interest.

What do you dislike?

The sign in person feature that integrates with Zuora broke over a month ago and we are still waiting on resolution from both companies. This was leveraged frequently by my sales organization and without capturing the initial interest when they are excited with the demo they received, it is hurting our closing totals. However, I know it will be fixed and development takes time. We were just spoiled because it worked well for 2 years prior to this.

We have higher productivity without having to chase down payment information and agreements and it validates the card for you. The electronic paper trail helps keep clients honest when they say they haven't received things when you can see exactly when they do.

Sertifi review by Christine L.
Christine L.

"So Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

Sertifi is so easy to use for both the person sending the quote and the recipient. Saves paper because everything is electronic. It sends you emails when the recipient views the proposal and signs, so it makes it super easy to use. Saves me a lot of time drafting the quotes. Would highly recommend Sertifi !

What do you dislike?

Sertifi has been great, no complaints. I believe that anyone that uses this product will see how great and useful it is.

Setifi has made signing quotes so much more time efficient for myself and our customers. . Also provides our clients an easy and secure way to make payments.

Sertifi review by John A.
John A.

"The tool we could not do business with out1"

What do you like best?

The ability to have client easlily sign agreements and submit payments via portal Sertifi allows us to provide.

What do you dislike?

Inperson signing would be a few lest steps

Recommendations to others considering the product

We used Docusign which is a simpler form of Sertifi. Once we switched the process was seemless and it is easy to use. It allows our team provide secure and safe steps for clients to fill out agreements and provide payment. This tool allow has allowed us to bypass the old fax and sign and is a secure tool.

The abilty to send contracts to new and existing clients to provide easy secure payments view the web

Sertifi review by David T.
David T.

"Excellent E-Signature vendor, integrated within our website"

What do you like best?

Integration is easy. Features are great...more than what we currently use, but sufficient for us to grow into. Price beat other solutions and was comparable to in-house development, while being more robust and competitive with cutting-edge tech and continued development.

What do you dislike?

Search is lacking. I'd like to be able to search for a document by name.

I am able to search by user by email address.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wonderful product. Integration was easy for our developers to use API.

We have sent millions of documents for signature and received 80% back...signed. Sending a dozen documents makes it more convenient for the client to sign without needing to come to the office until much later in our business process.

Sertifi review by Cristina L.
Cristina L.

"Easy to use "

What do you like best?

Sertifi is very easy to use both as a sender and recipient. You can email to a client or use the in person and have them sign right on the spot.

What do you dislike?

I have had no personal issues with Sertifi.

The great thing about Sertifi is it will send you an email notification when the document is signed. There is no followup needed to check the status of it. Also, the recipient can sign on the spot, so no excuses that they are not near a printer or fax machine.

Sertifi review by Alesia W.
Alesia W.

"Super Efficient for the Company and the Customer "

What do you like best?

I like how user friendly and efficient Sertifi is for both the company and the client.

What do you dislike?

I don't have anything I dislike about Sertifi. I always say if it's not broke, don't fix it.

Sertifi makes it easy to keep track of our goals, manage accounts, and create a stable relationship with our clients in the most effective way. Sertifi integrates with our document management solution and our billing engine,which gives us a high amount of closed deals which are used with customer signature captures and electronic payments.

Sertifi review by Stephen A.
Stephen A.

"Getting Business Done."

What do you like best?

With Sertifi our agreement acquisition process is painless. My team can create, submit and receive information quickly and get the information we require from our customers and potential customers without issue.

What do you dislike?

No complaints - it does exactly what our business needs (and what our customers need) to get deals done.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for software that can bind your deal acquisition process together then look no further!

Agreements get signed quickly and the integration is seamless.

Sertifi review by Adam H.
Adam H.

"Document signatures - Purchase Orders / Invoices"

What do you like best?

It's very simple, you just attach your purchase order through Salesforce and send it to the contact on the account.

What do you dislike?

No real complaints, would probably make sense to just put all of the fields that you need to fill in on one page instead of going through multiple pages considering how few things you need to add (email, message, file attachment).

Getting signed contracts for deals that are being paid for with net 30 terms.

Sertifi review by Nicole F.
Nicole F.

"Fabulous product!"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use, efficient. Makes our sales process so much easier for our clients! All around a great product!

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the finish and submit button is at the top of the document instead of the bottom (that's only because I had to pick Something)

Signing up our client for software subscriptions as well as any other purchases. It just makes the client experience easier and is more efficient for our team.

Sertifi review by Ramzi G.
Ramzi G.

"Fantastic"

What do you like best?

I love being able to get a signature back without having to go through the hassle of scanning of faxing documents.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally, people I send the email to do not get my confirmations when I send with E-Signature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I hope Sertifi puts easier directions for people to see how to e-sign a document. Not all people I work with notice the "click here to sign" link. Every now and then people don't get my emails when I send with an e-signature. I have been told documentation beats conversation throughout the nation throughout the course of my work experience, and Sertifi provides the strongest level of documentation. This is one of the easiest and user-friendly pieces of software to use, and I highly recommend this product to all entities looking for extra security and ease of mind.

By receiving a notification email after a carrier e-signs a document, I'm able to document that the carrier has all information and cannot use the "I never got a rate confirmation" excuse. I love this electronic paper trail.

Sertifi review by David S.
David S.

"Seamlessly Integrated"

What do you like best?

The accessibility of the Sertifi platform through our use of SalesForce as our company's CRM has made my life much easier. Integration and ease of use are huge strong-points for me.

What do you dislike?

Nothing in particular comes to mind with regard to dislike. In using it every day, I have not found any major glitches, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend the product if looking for an intuitive, up-to-date and efficient document management system.

Business problems solved would include the ability of clients to quickly and easily access any documents sent over. Necessary explanation is very limited, as the program tends to be quite intuitive for clients.

Sertifi review by Brittany M.
Brittany M.

"User Friendly software :)"

What do you like best?

I love how user friendly Setifi is and how it makes signing documents easy on both myself and my clients ! It is as easy as 123!

What do you dislike?

Setifi has been great and I have had great experiences so far! NO complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend them if you are looking for a great user friendly and time saving software !

Setifi has made signing quotes so much more time efficient for myself and clients! This is especially helping both parties because we all have busy days so having a product that is effective and time efficient helps.

Sertifi review by Julia D.
Julia D.

"Easy-to-use tool that makes my life easier!"

What do you like best?

I like how simple it is. I can fill out an electronic agreement and send it to a potential client while I have them on the phone in less than 3 minutes. I also like that I can quickly make edits to an agreement even after I've sent it.

What do you dislike?

I wish it was easier for people to open the document on their mobile phone or iPad and fill it out that way as opposed to on an actual computer. My prospective clients are small business owners who are always on the go and are rarely in front of a computer.

This tool saves me so much time. I never have to worry about whether or not the potential client has a scanner/printer or fax machine. They just sign the electronic agreement and instantaneously have a copy sent back to them for their records.

Sertifi review by Michelle G.
Michelle G.

"Sertifi is very user-friendly & has met our companies needs"

What do you like best?

I love that the system is 99.9% reliable. We use a different system before and it failed on us plenty of times causing major payroll issues. It's user-friendly for both us as the employer and our employees using the system.

What do you dislike?

I have heard from certain employees that they don't receive a fax cover sheet. This happens maybe 15% of the time. Sometimes the faxes won't come through at all, sometimes they will come through without the cover sheet. if there is a way to fix this issue, that would be fantastic.

We are trying to make everything electronic to make our onboarding process as efficient as possible. We are slowly moving over to the electronic version of paperwork and so far so good. Our main complaint from our employees is that they don't have anywhere to go to print off the documents and fax back because in all honesty, who really has a fax machine these days besides businesses? So this is definitely improving our onboarding process.

Sertifi review by Pam W.
Pam W.

"Sertifi has streamlined our paperwork process for new employees. "

What do you like best?

Not everyone has a printer or fax/scanner at home. This has taken the headache out of getting our new employees started because they can do almost all of our forms online.. It's user friendly and the notifications tell me exactly what has been signed. I wish we had known about this years ago!!!

What do you dislike?

This is so minor but when you log in it takes you to a new tab. It would be great to stay on one tab so I don't have so many open at once. Again, VERY minor but that's really the only thing I can think of.

We get our paperwork back from employees in a much more timely fashion because they don't have to go somewhere to print and fax. This saves me lots of time trying to follow up with them.

Sertifi review by Rafaela M.
Rafaela M.

"I recommend Sertifi"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Sertifi is that it is so easy to use. In a few seconds I can send documents to be signed in a secure and efficient way.

What do you dislike?

I have to send policies to be signed by new employees regularly and I always send the same message explaining the process. I wish I could save this message as a template to make the whole process even more efficient.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you send contracts/documents to be signed regularly, Sertifi is a great tool to help you become for efficient and to control the documents that you need to get signed.

Our organization sends contracts to new clients and to new contractors and we also send company policies to new employees to be signed electronically. I love that it allows us to be paper-free!

Sertifi review by Michael L.
Michael L.

"Operationally Excellent"

What do you like best?

The report capabilities are helpful when analyzing data. On a day-to-day basis, the functions and operations of the system are easy to learn and utilize.

What do you dislike?

With any system there will be flaws. I primarily dislike the bugs that cause the system to pause and be inactive. However, this happens not too often, when it does it makes it difficult to continue the operations.

The business problems unfortunately do not pertain to the effectiveness of the system.

Sertifi review by Joe T.
Joe T.

"E-signatures makes both the brokers and carriers lives easier"

What do you like best?

The best thing about the E-signature feature is that it gives us (as a broker) a quick and efficient response from the carrier. This allows us to spend our time more wisely instead of hunting down signed rate confirmations through faxes or PDF forms.

What do you dislike?

I do not particularly care for the "carrier can update" section of it. Carriers can often lie about their in and out times for detention purposes and that can confuse things in the long run.

As I mentioned earlier, this system has saved us a lot of time. We no longer have to worry about hunting down signed rate confirmations because they are sent back to our email with just a coupe clicks of the button.

Sertifi review by Lorraine T.
Lorraine T.

"Professionalism, Security and Convenience at Our Fingertips!"

What do you like best?

I love giving my clients the convenience they need and the security they demand!

What do you dislike?

Once in a while I will send an agreement and it is received blank. Not sure why this happens?

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Sertifi to all businesses, small or large. The convenience for clients is unbelievable, it can even be opened, read and signed using a smartphone! The security it provides is excellent, I have never had any clients suffer any losses from using Sertifi and all my clients are very happy with it. Sertifi makes my smaller business look very large and strong! Thank you Sertifi!

Getting clients to conveniently sign an agreement/contract. Sertifi can even be viewed and signed using a smart phone.

Sertifi review by Johnathan H.
Johnathan H.

"Great Company Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

I like how simple it is to use. Very clear and simple for end users.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. It really is that simple.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep doing what you are doing.

No Problems. Benefits, well listen it just works like it is supposed to never had a problem.

Sertifi review by Matthew S.
Matthew S.

"Perfect Compliment to our Application Infrastructure"

What do you like best?

Payment Gateway option that integrates with our billing system.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything specific that I would reference here.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are using Zuora as your billing system, then it's a no-brainer

At the end of 2014, we decided to give our application infrastructure a face-lift to support the growth of our organization. We are a SaaS company that provides POS applications to the Beauty & Medical industries. Sertifi gave us the 'missing piece' that empowered us to seamlessly transfer information (payment) into our billing system. This helped solidify our primary objective of creating an automated & turnkey boarding process upon execution of our agreement.

Sertifi review by Eric R.
Eric R.

"Simple, Convenient, Fast"

What do you like best?

Obtaining E-Signatures from people instantaneously from across the region and country, is one of greatest features I have ever used for business software. The first time I used Sertifi I had no idea what it was or what I was supposed to do, but the software walked me through everything and all I had to do was type my name in a few boxes and approve payments, and it was sent to the next approver.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, it is simple and very easy to use, even when you have zero experience with it. I wish I used more of the features to discover, the applications potential

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is simple, and convenient especially if people work remotely or are out of town and approvals are needed.

I am signing financial documents from different regions in South Carolina. Once a document is uploaded/generated sending it out through Sertifi to get approvals and signatures takes minutes. When people do not have easy access to a scanner or printer Sertifi is perfect.

Sertifi review by User in Computer Software

"Amazing and seamless"

What do you like best?

I love that sertifi is so easy for my clients, all they have to do is open the email and esign!

What do you dislike?

I have yet to have a bad experience using sertifi

The benefits of being able to send a quote and have it signed within minutes are amazing.

Sertifi review by Brianna P.
Brianna P.

"Amazing Signature Program"

What do you like best?

I love that the clients can electronically sign. Sometimes the biggest hassle for clients is them having to print out our contract, sign it, then try to either fax or sign it back. With Sertifi, they can easily sign if they are on the road or not by a computer at the moment and can use their phone. I also like that as soon as the document is signed, You get an email notification which helps!

What do you dislike?

I do not think I have found anything I dislike. The service is so easy to use.

We are more efficient with getting our contracts signed by our customers. It made me realize a lot of clients were not getting their signatures to us and at the same time, we were not staying up on top of them.

Sertifi review by Cody H.
Cody H.

"I use sertifi to get signed agreements from out merchants"

What do you like best?

It makes the process of collecting a signed agreement quite fast and pain free, which is absolutely necessary for us.

What do you dislike?

It isn't the most reliable tool, and we often encounter issues that totally throw off the process. Because collecting payment info and signatures is such a sensitive activity, even the slightest hiccups can have bad effects.

We have to collect payment info and signature, and Sertifi is the best available tool for doing that. It makes it really easy for the client to provide us their info, making the sales process easier to finish.

Sertifi review by Chase P.
Chase P.

"Great Product, Even Better Support"

What do you like best?

Sertifi has been an excellent product for our Sales team and a vital tool for us to expedite contract closure. Our team picked up the eContracting process very quickly, and because Sertifi integrated with our existing systems (SalesForce.com, Conga Composer, etc.), it was a breeze incorporating the tool into our workflows. My interactions with Customer Support have also been positive and timely.

What do you dislike?

My only "dislike" (which is more just a suggestion) is if we could have more control over the customization of the email templates and contract rooms/pages used when communicating to prospects. For example, I would like to use a custom logo/stationary on these types on communications.

• accelerating contract closure

• formalizing a consistent contract execution process

• analyzing key performance indicators (days contract pending, etc.)

Sertifi review by Kirsten L.
Kirsten L.

"Such a great experience!"

What do you like best?

I love that I can get ahold of my Rep at Sertify whenever I need him. If I need to be troubleshot on something, he's there helping me and even doing the work for me!

What do you dislike?

Just some minor glitches in the system that are still getting worked out but they're being worked on now.

Business processes include that of getting paperwork signed for our employees that have just begun employment and the turnaround time is always important and Sertify helps in the expediting of signatures and information needed.

Sertifi review by User in Computer Software

"Sertifi"

What do you like best?

How simple it is to use in every aspect of my work

What do you dislike?

Nothing! So far I have had a great experience

Recommendations to others considering the product

use all features to the fullest

It allows me to work seamlessly with my team, I benefit by saving time and having organization

Sertifi review by Perry T.
Perry T.

"Sertifi is an excellent service for Staffing Companies!"

What do you like best?

We require new employees throughout our organization to sign documents and return ASAP in an effort to have them start their new positions quickly. Surprisingly, a lot of people do not have printer/fax capability at their homes. Sertifi allows our employees to complete, sign and return mandatory documents within minutes saving us several hours, if not days in processing time. In staffing, TIME IS MONEY.

What do you dislike?

Thus far I am completely satisfied with the service provided.

Saving days in the processing of new hire paperwork. Thus getting employees to start faster.

Sertifi review by Chris C.
Chris C.

"Simple, User Friendly, and Powerful"

What do you like best?

We use Sertifi inside Salesforce to have all of our contracts signed electronically. We use custom text box coding in Microsoft Word, convert the contracts to PDF, and simply upload them into Salesforce and send them to our clients to sign online. Their customer support team is top notch and Sertifi will take the time to make sure you are successful with your implementation. The most important benefit for us is that we can create a hyperlink in the source document and that link will be live in the Sertifi platform and still be live in the exported/signed PDF.

What do you dislike?

We have no complaints. The platform integrates easily with Salesforce CRM.

This service speeds up our contract signing process and pushes deliveries more quickly.

Sertifi review by Mark B.
Mark B.

"E-Signature"

What do you like best?

Allowing carriers to use the E-signature feature allows them to submit rate confirmations quickly and easily and allows me to ensure the carrier has received the document without having to deal with fax machine issues or errors. Carriers are also able to print these documents for their reference.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, the feature is easy to use for myself and the carriers I work with.

This solves the issue of carriers overlooking documents. I can confirm they have received, reviewed and signed our rate confirmation in a matter of seconds.

Sertifi review by Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services
Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services

"Great eSignature tool"

What do you like best?

Setting up Sertifi is very easy and from a user standpoint, sending out proposals for signature is very user friendly

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I can think of. It works very well.

Getting proposals signed electronically

Sertifi review by Alonzo B.
Alonzo B.

"My Review of E-Sig"

What do you like best?

The fact that you know when a carrier has signed your rate confirmation and its legible. Also I can run a search and find certain information from loads even days and months down the line.

What do you dislike?

I don't like getting multiple emails about the same e-sig. There is'nt really too much to dis like about the service it does whats needed and that's it.

I'm covering very difficult freight for out company. E-sig allows you to get business done and on to the next load quickly.

Sertifi review by Craig R.
Craig R.

"Simple, easy to use solution that improved my business"

What do you like best?

The best things about Sertifi are the ease of set-up and how it simplifies the interaction between my team and our clients. It is a rarity when you can satisfy all of the end users with one system. We use Sertifi in conjunction with Salesforce and it has improved our contracting process 100%

What do you dislike?

This is relatively minor but I will be happier when the feature that saves the signed contracts automatically into Salesforce becomes available.

We needed a more efficient way to contract with our clients. The combination of Sertifi and Salesforce provided that solution. The benefits are less time putting together contracts, quicker signing times and better records in Salesforce.

Sertifi review by Chris O.
Chris O.

"Sertifi makes my sales process much more streamlined!"

What do you like best?

My business has clients located all over the country. This used to require sending emails with large attachment files to clients and waiting for them to scan, sign and return the documents. Now, our paperwork process is completely digital, which makes the sales process easier for our company and our clients.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any features of the product that I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product from a great team!

I'm solving the problem of making my company paperless. I'm also able to now have a central outlet to which I can funnel all of my contracts and documents that require signature.

Sertifi review by User in Airlines/Aviation
User in Airlines/Aviation

"Sertifi eSigning System"

What do you like best?

It makes digitally signing/approving documents simple. Keeps track of who has already signed & when. It's great because it also give the opportnity for comments as to why the document was approved or disapproved.

What do you dislike?

My only dislike is the fact that I cannot log-in to the account from their external site. I can only log on through an email link once action has been taken on a document.

A huge problem the system is solving is bringing the people who need to approve the documents all in one space (we're spread out over an entire state and sometimes some of us are out of state on business). The system allows us to review and approve, or disapprove documents, so long as we have an internet connection.

Sertifi review by Tapan J.
Tapan J.

"Approvals and contract signing made paperless"

What do you like best?

Sertifi can be accessed through its eSignature API, pre-built Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics CRM integrations, and Web Portal.It enables businesses to quickly deliver, execute, and track business agreements online speeding the close of deals and eliminating paperwork.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike to be frank.Everything I expected was on offer from Sertifi

Recommendations to others considering the product

Whether you are looking to automate your contract process a or require a secure document and file delivery system to deliver and track files, Sertifi can benefit your organization.

Sertifi enables your organization to

- close deals faster

- lower costs by eliminating paper for your contract workflow process

- transfer files and documents over a secure channel to clients/users

Sertifi review by Neal M.
Neal M.

"It was very easy to learn and was well organized"

What do you like best?

It saves time, it saves paper and postage, it is very convenient for me and even more so....for my customers.

What do you dislike?

Too many e-mails going back and forth .....one for when they receive it....one for one they sign it....one to remind me to sign it.....one to show I signed it....lots of emails

Recommendations to others considering the product

It was easy to set up....they even e-mail me an invoice every month so that I can turn it in to my accounts payable department. Very easy for me to use....easy for my customers.

Time, postage, paper saving, convenience for my customers

Sertifi review by Will E.
Will E.

"Great product"

What do you like best?

The easiness factor and receiving confirmation that the rate sheet was received.

What do you dislike?

Biggest but minor issue is that it sometimes goes to the spam folder.

The immediate benefit is the ease of sending a confirmation to another party and knowing they received it. It is also easier for the receiving party to click a link rather than print and sign.

Sertifi review by Robyn F.
Robyn F.

"My customers love Sertifi!"

What do you like best?

Setifi's e-signatures allow Aljex Software users to speed up their work flow. With a seemlesly integrated solution in our TMS, brokers using Aljex have an easier and faster solution to get paperwork signed and uploaded to our software.

What do you dislike?

I am required to enter 40 characters here, but fortunately for Sertifi I don't have anything negative to say

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it. It makes so much sense.

Turnaround time for getting signed documents has deceased tremendously. There is no learning curve for the recipient. Its just so easy to use.

Sertifi review by User in Food Production
User in Food Production

"Successful implementation of paperwork elimination process "

What do you like best?

We have almost totally eliminate the need to circulate paper for signatures. That would include forms, requests for paper, invoice approvals, checks and required annual compliance forms. We also love the documentation trail. We upload the approved/signed Sertify documents into QuickBooks for an easy and accessible audit trail.

What do you dislike?

I honestly cannot think of a thing. Early versions had some issues, but the current version works very well.

We are a statewide organization with 40 chapters and only one part-time administrator. Moving paperwork through the mail was taking weeks, and error prone. We can now turn items that took weeks in under 24 hours. By also using our banks bill pay facility we can get reimbursements and bill payments out to the members in 3 to 4 days instead of 3 to 4 weeks. Sertify was revolutionized our day-to-day business operations. We cannot imagine running the business without this tool or something identical.

Sertifi review by Administrator in Construction
Administrator in Construction

"Great product..."

What do you like best?

The ease and simplicity... I love the product and have no complaints. It has saved me alot of time and money.

What do you dislike?

1) Would be nice if you could set reminders (e.g. we want our signed contracts back within two weeks)

2) Allow recipient to edit/make comments on .pdf

Recommendations to others considering the product

I compared this software to a few others (docusign, etc.) and it was simple on my end and well as on the recipients end.

Saving on postage, copier costs, paper, envelopes, time, etc.

Sertifi review by Executive Sponsor in Staffing and Recruiting
Executive Sponsor in Staffing and Recruiting

"It works out of the box "

What do you like best?

They are a SME who cares about their customers. The product is easy to use and just works.

What do you dislike?

There were a few bits we didn't understand but they helped us with those and now everything is great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look around at the other vendors they are all similar its the aftercare that's diffrent and the reason to go with them.

Speeded up TOB signed put pressure on sales team to get them back, also we can now measure this.

Sertifi review by Chris M.
Chris M.

"Fantastic and Easy to Use Software"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and highly effective. I like the ability to easily send contracts to our clients.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. From day one we have been extremely satisfied with the level of service.

Quicker way to effectively sign our clients up.

Sertifi review by Patty G.
Patty G.

"Great team to work with, Great experience overall"

What do you like best?

I really enjoyed working with the team at Sertifi, they are very knowledgable about their product solution and walked me through he options and processes, understanding my specific needs and goals. The ease of the solution has changed how I do business, and the fact that everything is done by a web portal, and prebuilt CRM solutions is a huge bonus.

What do you dislike?

The singing experience is pretty straight forward- there's nothing not to like.

Sertifi has completely changed the way we work. It is ideal for collaberating with customers and our internal team in signing a contract. As a result, the overall approval process of signing a contract has made us more productive and efficient. I would recommend it to any business that wants to expedite their sales process and collect on their revenue sooner.

Sertifi review by Andrea C.
Andrea C.

"Great Tool"

What do you like best?

- high functionality

- seamless integration with Salesforce.com

What do you dislike?

After the implementation was complete it was a slow process getting our team used to a different interface vs. what we were using before. Now that our team is familiar with Sertifi, we have no complaints.

Efficiency in completing SOWs - time saving vs. manually signing and scanning

Convenience of our signers being able to sign remotely

Sertifi review by Steve S.
Steve S.

"Process integrations, efficiency and quick implementation"

What do you like best?

Closed the sales cycle in a way that allowed time stamping data to be accessed. Easy implementation into our existing processes which is usually the biggest challenge we face.

What do you dislike?

We have not encountered any real challenges so far, dynamic contract creation is an inherent challenge in the process but handled fairly well by the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sertifi probably fits a process need you have, but at first glance it may seem difficult to figure out how to change process to leverage it. Recommendation would be to exam how to take full advantage of all the workflow, doc creation and data within your current processes and systems. I found we could immediately use many features, but when we looked at small changes in process we could onboard many additional features and it was an easy implementation from there.

timeline tracking with easy install into existing processes

Sertifi review by Cassidy Z.
Cassidy Z.

"Healthcare industry loves signing with Sertifi esignatures "

What do you like best?

I enjoy the simplicity of signing agreements with Sertifi. The signing interface is easy to use and seamlessly guides me step-by-step, ensuring all fields are completed. Once signed, I received a signed PDF copy of the agreement. Thanks Sertifi for making my job easier and allowing me more time for what I do best, proving high quality patient care.

What do you dislike?

None to date. I find the solution to be everything that I need for signing on my iPhone, tablet, and of course, computer.

Signing agreements faster. I'm able to quickly sign at my convenience. I typically sign on my tablet with my finger. As soon as I submit the electronic signature, I know that the agreement was fully executed and my work is done. Sertifi has the easiest and most straight forward signing process in the industry today!

Learning about Sertifi?

* We monitor all Sertifi reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.