ServageOne

Servage provides the next generation hosting platform, and is likely the most technically advanced and reliable platforms available today.

Work for ServageOne?

Learning about ServageOne?

ServageOne Reviews

Showing 1 ServageOne review
ServageOne review by User in Capital Markets
User in Capital Markets

Gets hacked a lot

What do you like best?

I’ve only used their shared hosting option. It’s cheap, and their customer service is attentive and responsive. I never had any down-time issues with them at all.

What do you dislike?

Emails that you send through their servers will get tagged as spam by recipient’s providers. I’m not sure why this is the case, but I’m guessing that some not so ethical Servage customers have brought this upon the rest of us. Their servers also get hacked often, and I’ve had my account compromised by hackers. That is why I cancelled.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Buyer beware.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ServageOne

What Website Hosting solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of ServageOne for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

A2 Hosting Logo
A2 Hosting
A2 Hosting provides hosting services on their SwiftServer platform.
Pantheon Logo
Pantheon
Website management platform for WordPress and Drupal
Bluehost Logo
Bluehost
Powering more than two million websites online
Hostwinds Logo
Hostwinds
Hostwinds offers website hosting for individuals and businesses of all sizes, with 24/7/365 support and nightly backups.
HostGator Logo
HostGator
HostGator has all the tools you need to create a beautiful website, portfolio, or online store. Our drag-and-drop website builder and mobile-friendly templates make it easy to create a great-looking website fast. With 24/7/365 live expert support, there's always someone to help you when you need a hand. Take your website from dream to reality with affordable shared, reseller, VPS and dedicated web hosting from HostGator.
DreamHost Logo
DreamHost
Shared web hosting is an affordable, quick, and easy way for you to get your site online. Inexpensive, reliable, and feature-filled!
1&1 Logo
1&1
1&1 provides support as an expert in e-business and web hosting. Whatever your needs are for online success, we offer the right solution!
SiteGround Logo
SiteGround
Web hosting is their craft. Latest speed technologies are their passion. Unique security solutions are their specialty. Amazing technical support is their pride.
InMotion Hosting Logo
InMotion Hosting
Phone, live chat or email - you choose, but they are always here to help. Also, check out thousands of helpful articles, video tutorials and message boards in our exclusive Support Center.
FatCow Logo
FatCow
Just like our company, The Original FatCow Web hosting plan is a different breed???beefed up with everything you'll need to build a successful online presence???before the cows come home. And to help you every step of the way, we've corralled a great team of folks in the Friendly Moo Crew Support Team.

Learning about ServageOne?

* We monitor all ServageOne reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.