What do you like best?
- Easily customizable forms and tables and easy to create field dependencies.
- Great user interface which allows agents to customized lists, favorites, bookmarks, and their dashboard.
- Great filtering options for list views and record views
What do you dislike?
- Reporting - ServiceNow has definitely come a long way with their reporting features, however, we had to outsource to a third-party entity to create more robust dashboards and reports
- Permissions - User permissions are actually fairly good, but not as easy or intuitive as other systems we have used. The crossover of permissions from the knowledge module and the rest of the platform is subpar.
- Limited CRM features - Although ServiceNow has recently rolled out a lot more CRM options within the past 2 years, it pales in comparison with the more established ones out there, leaving room for error and a gap between managing internal processes and customer-facing processes.
What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
Using ServiceNow brought us the ability to implement ITIL processes and concepts into play, which really helped us analyze how we were doing business and how to efficiently manage all of the IT aspects of our company. This led to efficiencies across multiple organizations, therefore allowing us to restructure and align our business org.