ServiceSkills.com

ServiceSkills.com is a Web-based Customer Service & Team Building, Training elearning

Work for ServiceSkills.com?

Learning about ServiceSkills.com?

ServiceSkills.com Reviews

Showing 42 ServiceSkills.com reviews
ServiceSkills.com review by <span>James J.</span>
James J.

"Great Out-of-the-Box Training Solution!"

What do you like best?

Vast selection of training modules, curricula, and skillsets. We're able to set up curricula for specific topics, such as phone-based customer service, performance reviews, coaching, etc. Or we can set up competencies-based curricula by mixing and matching courses from different ServiceSkills program.s

What do you dislike?

The videos are set in offices. Since most of our employees are retail, it doesn't really fit their scenery, even if the topics covered are universal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great product for anyone who needs engaging and entertaining training modules or videos for training in customer service, sales, call center, employee relations, communication skills, professional courtesy, and particularly leadership and coaching.

We're training folks on best practices for customer service and phone skills. It's particularly helpful for young people who don't have the best people-skills. ServiceSkills offers excellent training in customer service, phone skills, sales, call center, employee relations, communication skills, professional courtesy, and particularly leadership and coaching.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ServiceSkills.com
ServiceSkills.com review by <span>Benjamin J.</span>
Benjamin J.

"Service Skills elevates any team to the next level"

What do you like best?

Service Skills online training is short and fun to follow. I make every employee do service skills at point of hire and annually for a refresher. I love the emails I get from service skills with 2-3 minute refresher courses in them and they make a great "Focus Friday" topic to talk about at our meetings. Service Skills staff is beyond friendly. We can send an email to the staff and they will respond within minutes. We see service skills as a partner in our business. They check in with us to see what they can do to help us succeed. Lastly service skills has plenty of online tools to help aid in reinforcing the Service Skills Training.

What do you dislike?

I honestly can't think of a thing that I dislike about Service Skills.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They provide a trail. If you are in doubt reach out to their success team. They will provide you with direction and implementation techniques to help you succeed with Service Skills

We use service skills to help training our Customer Service reps, Leads, Supervisors, and Managers to be better agents, and help problem solve. We have seen a reduction in escalations, a increase in our Customer Satisfaction scores, and more importantly higher conversion on our calls.

What Online Course Providers solution do you use?

ServiceSkills.com review by <span>Chris S.</span>
Chris S.

"Great Training Tool "

What do you like best?

We introduced the Serviceskills.com platform roughly a year ago to supplement our internal training and on-boarding processes. There are several different modules to the platform that relate to various different divisions of our business to reinforce the necessary soft skills for a customer driven business. The lessons have been very valuable to our expanding workforce as we add multiple representative to our tech support call center, administrative staff, and remote technical positions. The follow up materials provided to tie the lessons back to real day to day situations are also a great benefit. We have implemented these in team meetings, and employee performance reviews. Without having to reinvent the wheel, we were able to plug and play a training option that works very well for a business going through significant growth to ensure consistency in both a basic training capacity, and ongoing education for longer term employees.

What do you dislike?

There really is nothing about the system I don't like. It is very user friendly, easy to track progress from an admin perspective, and has easily assigned tracks and can also be highly customized depending on the position of the user.

We have been able to develop a soft skills consistency among all departments across the company. We have been able to increase positive feedback from customers regarding interactions with staff both over the phone and face to face.

ServiceSkills.com review by <span>Brian C.</span>
Brian C.

"Found Everywhere, Always useful"

What do you like best?

Covers the basics of phone etiquette

Reinforces expected behavior

Equips consultants for hard situations they are guaranteed to encounter.

What do you dislike?

Nothing negative to say.

The only reason we are not currently using ServiceSkills is due to budget constraints out of my control.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ServiceSkills.com is rapidly becoming a prerequisite to being in the Service Industry and particularly in call centers, rather than a differentiator. I started in contact centers 11 years ago and have been at 3 different companies. All of them used ServiceSkills.com's line of Telephone Doctor videos as a supplement to their phone training. To be successful you have to cover the material that Telephone Doctor does so well. Why speed time and money reinventing a wheel that Nancy Friedman has already perfected?

Basic training needs for contact center consultants. Saved time in development and delivery of basic materials.

ServiceSkills.com review by <span>Gregory T.</span>
Gregory T.

"ServiceSkills - Online Learning Made Affordable and Convenient"

What do you like best?

All the tools to track and evaluate employee training are here. A one-stop shop for verification as well as tools to ensure training is being put to use. Being able to assign courses so I can specifically target deficiencies is a great bonus!

What do you dislike?

I had asked about a report that I was having issues with, and they actually created a new one for me that is easier to use!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have recommended it to my peers in other similar businesses with whom I am NOT in direct competition. I would not give my direct competition this information :) I recently met with several of the people whom I had recommended this to and every one of them thanked me and saw the same value I did.

It has been beneficial in giving a standard for the customer service team to follow. Before ServiceSkills our training in actual useful tools was inconsistent and lacking substance.

ServiceSkills.com review by <span>Shirin M.</span>
Shirin M.

"ServiceSkills has worked WONDERS in our organization!"

What do you like best?

I like how I can assign courses to my Customer Service team based on individual need. My ServiceSkills manager, Ronnie Titus, is AWESOME and is always available to lend support when needed.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all! Any questions I have, or challenges I encounter, are quickly and fully addressed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the Bronze/Silver/Gold path course brackets. They are awesome!

I currently utilize the ServiceSkills program to assist in the training of my Customer Service team. The courses are customizable and are VERY relevant to the current challenges of an inside sales/customer service team. I have seen vast improvement in response time, email correspondence, and adaptability.

Learn more about ServiceSkills.com

ServiceSkills.com Videos

ServiceSkills.com Downloads

Learning about ServiceSkills.com?

* We monitor all ServiceSkills.com reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.