ServiceSkills.com

ServiceSkills.com is a Web-based Customer Service & Team Building, Training elearning

Work for ServiceSkills.com?

Learning about ServiceSkills.com?

ServiceSkills.com Reviews

Filter ReviewsClear All Filters
Showing 47 ServiceSkills.com reviews
ServiceSkills.com review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Great content & the best support! "

What do you like best?

I like that the content is relevant to our business. I also like that Ronnie Titus is like a service ninja and answers me within minutes of an email!

What do you dislike?

I'd like to see some healthcare specific content if possible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Better & easier reporting & tracking tools.

Healthcare call center/scheduling content.

Consistent customer service training across all Access Center groups is providing our agents with valuable tools and our clients with a reliable experience no matter where they call. We had a huge compliment yesterday when a member of congress told us that the service our group provided was far and above our predecessor.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ServiceSkills.com
ServiceSkills.com review by Dave U.
Dave U.

"Effective and fun customer service learning tool"

What do you like best?

The courses are relevant and fun to go through. The concepts are short and to the point. The humor makes it fun to learn.

What do you dislike?

The admin screen can be confusing without using the training manual

Recommendations to others considering the product

Perfect tool to supplement your current quality assurance program. Modules are relevant and fun to watch. Humor goes a long way.

I oversee a phone center. We have our own quality assurance program and the courses match perfectly with skills that need focus. Team members enjoy the courses and absorbing the information vs rushing through the course.

What Online Course Providers solution do you use?

"Great Customer Support!"

What do you like best?

Ease of assignments and the length of them are just perfect for our team to do the courses assigned each month in plenty of time

What do you dislike?

The new website takes some getting use to

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend this product to any insudtrry dealing in Customer Service. The assignments are easy and fun to do and the level of support from our Service Skill rep is AMAZING!

Customer service skills - It has been interesting to hear staff use the skills they are learning!

ServiceSkills.com review by Jeff F.
Jeff F.

"ServiceSkills helps make our customer service best in class"

What do you like best?

One of the things I love about the ServiceSkills courses is the diversity of the curriculum. There are interactive courses, videos, and simulations, so our employees are exposed to a variety of styles. Plus, the training is broken down into small modules, which makes it easier for employees to use.

What do you dislike?

Some employees have found some of the content "cheesy" but overall feedback has been positive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get demos on the various course series. They are very different so you'll want to make sure you have all the info before you make a decision.

We need to make sure our employees are getting consistent training so using a tool like ServiceSkills is perfect. We can provide a mix of in-person training that our in-house instructors provide with the self-paced ServiceSkills training in a way that is cost effective and efficient.

"Its all right here!"

What do you like best?

I love the variety of courses and scenarios covered. Service skills really understands the challenges of the workplace.

What do you dislike?

Some of the modules are very involved. It would be nice to have a few shortened courses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its so affordable, why not try it. You will love it.

The lifelike videos help my teams understand the actions they and their teammates display. Sometimes its hard to explain to an Associate that their behavior is bullying or negative, but they can recognize it in the characters of the videos.

ServiceSkills.com review by Administrator

"A great Customer Service Training tool. "

What do you like best?

That it is so helpful and enlightening for New as well as "seasoned" CSR's.

What do you dislike?

That I can't remember how to add and set up New CSR's, but I love that Ronnie is always willing and available to help me out!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Our long experienced CSR's have been stating that they have applied a lot of the skills and found very helpful

and enlightening.

Account relations and satisfaction has improved.

ServiceSkills.com review by Chris S.
Chris S.

"Great Training Tool "

What do you like best?

We introduced the Serviceskills.com platform roughly a year ago to supplement our internal training and on-boarding processes. There are several different modules to the platform that relate to various different divisions of our business to reinforce the necessary soft skills for a customer driven business. The lessons have been very valuable to our expanding workforce as we add multiple representative to our tech support call center, administrative staff, and remote technical positions. The follow up materials provided to tie the lessons back to real day to day situations are also a great benefit. We have implemented these in team meetings, and employee performance reviews. Without having to reinvent the wheel, we were able to plug and play a training option that works very well for a business going through significant growth to ensure consistency in both a basic training capacity, and ongoing education for longer term employees.

What do you dislike?

There really is nothing about the system I don't like. It is very user friendly, easy to track progress from an admin perspective, and has easily assigned tracks and can also be highly customized depending on the position of the user.

We have been able to develop a soft skills consistency among all departments across the company. We have been able to increase positive feedback from customers regarding interactions with staff both over the phone and face to face.

ServiceSkills.com review by Brian C.
Brian C.

"Found Everywhere, Always useful"

What do you like best?

Covers the basics of phone etiquette

Reinforces expected behavior

Equips consultants for hard situations they are guaranteed to encounter.

What do you dislike?

Nothing negative to say.

The only reason we are not currently using ServiceSkills is due to budget constraints out of my control.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ServiceSkills.com is rapidly becoming a prerequisite to being in the Service Industry and particularly in call centers, rather than a differentiator. I started in contact centers 11 years ago and have been at 3 different companies. All of them used ServiceSkills.com's line of Telephone Doctor videos as a supplement to their phone training. To be successful you have to cover the material that Telephone Doctor does so well. Why speed time and money reinventing a wheel that Nancy Friedman has already perfected?

Basic training needs for contact center consultants. Saved time in development and delivery of basic materials.

ServiceSkills.com review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Gets the Job done!"

What do you like best?

It’s simplistic. You long on and you are off and running. The courses are easy to follow and they serve as great surface level introduction to the life of a customer service rep.

What do you dislike?

Videos aren’t the best. They’re a little bit cheesy however they do serve a purpose. They are short and to the point, which helps to overcome what’s lacking in the creativity department.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need quick training for CSRs or a resource for refreshment, this is where it is at.

It helps to have a resource to refresh yourself on when encountering certain situations. Definitely a great resource for early CSR’s.

ServiceSkills.com review by Janell Y.
Janell Y.

"Great way to strengthen your skills"

What do you like best?

We were able to use our employees’ strengths and hone in on making them better. This enables us to ensure that all our employees are all performing beyond their goals and at the same time enjoying their work environment. This is definitely a great way for employees to share and strengthen their capabilities.

What do you dislike?

better if we could see and generate more reporting options. we could then use that to gauge the overall performance of our employees. Other than that our performance has increased and the training was excellant

I wanted to push my employees out of their comfort zone while using their existing strengths. This program really helped us do that. Interactive training on our own time was great.

ServiceSkills.com review by Administrator in Warehousing
Administrator in Warehousing

"Service Skills has proven to be beneficial to our Customer Service and Sales teams."

What do you like best?

It really got us thinking about the way we approach servicing our customers.

What do you dislike?

Some individuals have found various modules' inability to keep one's attention.

We have learned better methods of handling our everyday interaction with customers. Overall, we notice a more professional environment.

ServiceSkills.com review by Shirin M.
Shirin M.

"ServiceSkills has worked WONDERS in our organization!"

What do you like best?

I like how I can assign courses to my Customer Service team based on individual need. My ServiceSkills manager, Ronnie Titus, is AWESOME and is always available to lend support when needed.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all! Any questions I have, or challenges I encounter, are quickly and fully addressed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the Bronze/Silver/Gold path course brackets. They are awesome!

I currently utilize the ServiceSkills program to assist in the training of my Customer Service team. The courses are customizable and are VERY relevant to the current challenges of an inside sales/customer service team. I have seen vast improvement in response time, email correspondence, and adaptability.

ServiceSkills.com review by Sandi W.
Sandi W.

"Very convenient and effective training programs."

What do you like best?

The convenience of logging on at anytime and working on the modules. The information is so appropriate to the expectations we have of our staff members and they can quickly apply the skills.

What do you dislike?

I really haven't found anything that I dislike.

Customer Service skills are not something you learn once and walk away from. This program allows us to revisit, stay fresh and sharp with these skills which allows us to constantly improve and provide and outstanding experience for our guests.

ServiceSkills.com review by James J.
James J.

"Great Out-of-the-Box Training Solution!"

What do you like best?

Vast selection of training modules, curricula, and skillsets. We're able to set up curricula for specific topics, such as phone-based customer service, performance reviews, coaching, etc. Or we can set up competencies-based curricula by mixing and matching courses from different ServiceSkills program.s

What do you dislike?

The videos are set in offices. Since most of our employees are retail, it doesn't really fit their scenery, even if the topics covered are universal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great product for anyone who needs engaging and entertaining training modules or videos for training in customer service, sales, call center, employee relations, communication skills, professional courtesy, and particularly leadership and coaching.

We're training folks on best practices for customer service and phone skills. It's particularly helpful for young people who don't have the best people-skills. ServiceSkills offers excellent training in customer service, phone skills, sales, call center, employee relations, communication skills, professional courtesy, and particularly leadership and coaching.

ServiceSkills.com review by Keith F.
Keith F.

"Excellent for on demand learning!"

What do you like best?

We love the "What to say when" modules with their quick video examples. They are relevant, helpful, and easy for leaders to apply to their teams in day to day situations.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found any components of this product to be without value.

This provides excellent onboarding tools for our help desk, support teams as well as our unit managers and district leaders. This has given us a portfolio of solutions to help our leaders better manage their teams.

ServiceSkills.com review by Benjamin J.
Benjamin J.

"Service Skills elevates any team to the next level"

What do you like best?

Service Skills online training is short and fun to follow. I make every employee do service skills at point of hire and annually for a refresher. I love the emails I get from service skills with 2-3 minute refresher courses in them and they make a great "Focus Friday" topic to talk about at our meetings. Service Skills staff is beyond friendly. We can send an email to the staff and they will respond within minutes. We see service skills as a partner in our business. They check in with us to see what they can do to help us succeed. Lastly service skills has plenty of online tools to help aid in reinforcing the Service Skills Training.

What do you dislike?

I honestly can't think of a thing that I dislike about Service Skills.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They provide a trail. If you are in doubt reach out to their success team. They will provide you with direction and implementation techniques to help you succeed with Service Skills

We use service skills to help training our Customer Service reps, Leads, Supervisors, and Managers to be better agents, and help problem solve. We have seen a reduction in escalations, a increase in our Customer Satisfaction scores, and more importantly higher conversion on our calls.

ServiceSkills.com review by Executive Sponsor in Insurance
Executive Sponsor in Insurance

"Super Responsive!"

What do you like best?

Easy to work with, great ideas to improve service, nice return on investment and a pleasure to partner with.

What do you dislike?

The admin site could be a bit easier to use and navigate. Maybe a formal training session would resolved this.

simplified soft (hard) skills training, improved customer interactions

ServiceSkills.com review by Tanya C.
Tanya C.

"Positive reinforcement training for call center reps."

What do you like best?

Teaching agents how to handle tough customer service issues by providing the best resources to turn a bad call to a Great call! Easy for agents to use, one agent said to me "If I have a challenging call I like to go watch a service skill to calm me down" they use videos to start their day as well! Easy to use the administer the product for training. Education that provides service based skills online, very easy to use.

The Service Skills staff is always willing to answer questions and assist when needed with a smile!

What do you dislike?

No dislikes from here, with the wide variety of training videos there is something for everyone!

Customer service, how to respond to challenging situations as well as having empathy for our customers.

My leads have improved their leadership skills by watching the leadership series.

ServiceSkills.com review by Michelle B.
Michelle B.

"Great resource easy to explain "

What do you like best?

The videos are short and to the point. Exaggerated to show examples.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints the programs work wonderfully

Recommendations to others considering the product

We use the product as a group. We watch the videos in a 30 minute meeting 2 times per month. This allows the conversations to evolve into our business operations.

We have a CS team that has never had any CS training. The videos have helped to open up conversations.

ServiceSkills.com review by Gregory T.
Gregory T.

"ServiceSkills - Online Learning Made Affordable and Convenient"

What do you like best?

All the tools to track and evaluate employee training are here. A one-stop shop for verification as well as tools to ensure training is being put to use. Being able to assign courses so I can specifically target deficiencies is a great bonus!

What do you dislike?

I had asked about a report that I was having issues with, and they actually created a new one for me that is easier to use!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have recommended it to my peers in other similar businesses with whom I am NOT in direct competition. I would not give my direct competition this information :) I recently met with several of the people whom I had recommended this to and every one of them thanked me and saw the same value I did.

It has been beneficial in giving a standard for the customer service team to follow. Before ServiceSkills our training in actual useful tools was inconsistent and lacking substance.

ServiceSkills.com review by Mary S.
Mary S.

"Service Skills provides excellent training for Francis Tuttle students."

What do you like best?

The Telephone Dr. series through Service Skills has been an invaluable tool in preparing our students for interaction with clients in their careers in the business office. The training is far superior to other materials we have use din the past. I applaud Service Skills for their commitment to excellent customer service!

What do you dislike?

The cost of the product is likely a factor that may prevent other tech centers from

N/A

ServiceSkills.com review by Administrator in Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
Administrator in Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

"Telephone Doctor videos are amazing...very userfriendly tool with right insights on customer service"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, relevance to most industries, clear focus on how to provide the best service to our customers - through communications, skills of handling tough customers etc.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. Everything is relevant.

Could quickly ramp up an entirely new team to get ready quickly for providing the first level support.

ServiceSkills.com review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Professional service with great training for our sales team"

What do you like best?

The service skills courses are helping to ensure our sales team handles phone calls professionally which has resulted in converting more phone calls into sales as well as helping boost our phone etiquette and confidence.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike! Our representative Linda is the best!

Recommendations to others considering the product

na

We are converting standard phone calls into sales and appointments

ServiceSkills.com review by David R.
David R.

"ServiceSkills is great training"

What do you like best?

I began using ServiceSkills at a previous company and realized the value of providing the "soft skills" training to my employees. When I started at my new company, one of the first things that I did was begin a training program using ServiceSkills. We use it now as part of a continued teaching tool during post case closure review. During the Quality Assurance review of random cases for all representatives each week, we use ServiceSkills to build upon things that are being done well and as training for items that need to improve.

I have seen and heard a buzz in the office with people talking about these videos. The videos may be corny at times, but the messages and principles are very valuable. It has been a tremendous asset to our company.

What do you dislike?

The admin interface is a bit old fashioned and I can't do changed in bulk.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend using ServiceSkills to train your employees on customer service skills. This training and the results we have seen have been extremely valuable to our organization and we see it in our customer satisfaction and Net Promoter scores.

As a telephone service provider, we have a lot of beginning support representatives. Because of this, they are untrained in customer handling skills. ServiceSkills has given them the training to become successful. When we first began the training program, customer satisfaction scores were averaging 65%, week-over-week. Now, we are averaging 98% week-over-week.

ServiceSkills.com review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"The ServiceSkills platform is very easy to use and the content is very robust."

What do you like best?

The ease for assigning lessons and tracking progress.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything that I am unhappy with at this point.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The staff at ServiceSkills is awesome!

To introduce all employees with a good foundation of customer service skills that they will need to provide our customers with the best experience possible. The ServiceSkills platform allows you to easily assign lessons and track progress. Thank you ServiceSkills!

ServiceSkills.com review by Maplesden S.
Maplesden S.

"Great customer service and products!"

What do you like best?

The content is amazing and the online learning features short videos with short quizzes that really help us keep skill levels up in a busy call center.

If we need help Margie and her team are right there, ready to help us out. Our experience has been fantastic and we have increased engagement and learning, resulting in better call quality.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! This has been a great experience for us. We had a hiccup with our LMS but Danny quickly got us set up in a branded site and it has worked better than I could have expected. The site is very easy to learn and use.

We have struggled with finding enough time available in a busy call center for process and policy training so to be able to offer an endless content library where courses and chapters can be taken has alleviated the time issue and empowered our agents to take their own professional development into their own hands.

ServiceSkills.com review by Donna F.
Donna F.

"Administrator"

What do you like best?

I like the responsiveness by the agents as they assist us with our needs to the site.

What do you dislike?

I am pleased with the entire service, and do not dislike anything.

The benefits I have realized are that the associates have adapted what they have learned from the various courses and this has caused great development in their professional develpment

ServiceSkills.com review by Betty H.
Betty H.

"Service Skills provides a great platform for customer service training."

What do you like best?

Service skills allows students to work at their own pace. It also covers very important areas in which customer service representatives face daily. The response time from the Service Skills group is almost instant. If I have a question, someone responds almost immediately.

What do you dislike?

I would highly recommend this product to other companies.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a wonderful training component for anyone that works with the public.

Service Skills has allowed our business to train people of all ages in customer service and sales. From this training they are able to find gainful work from home employment.

ServiceSkills.com review by James P.
James P.

"ServiceSkills rocks!"

What do you like best?

The modules. They are real situations that occur in call centers and in the workplace. They aren't overdone in terms of being dramatic or unrealistic.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can be a little clunky to delete users who should not be in the system anymore. It would be nice to make those changes without having to contact a ServiceSkills administrator.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it! It is a service that is priced very well for the benefits you will experience, and the staff is tremendous to work with!

Call quality. Call quality scores are rising because of the perspective that ServiceSkills offers us. It has made call quality and the customer experience much more of a priority for us because we see the power that great customer service has over customer retention and attracting new customers.

ServiceSkills.com review by Ryan S.
Ryan S.

"Service Skills Review"

What do you like best?

Good classes that capture the attention of the participant. Good variety of topics covered.

What do you dislike?

A few of the classes are pretty remedial for experienced sales reps

Telephone sales skills need to be improved.

ServiceSkills.com review by Lisa E.
Lisa E.

"Customer Service Training "

What do you like best?

What I like best about ServiceSkills is the ease of use. I have over 350 team members currently enrolled in the program, some through Android and iPad tables others through PC's and finally a portion using laptops all find the program easy to navigate while completing their monthly assignments.

Additionally, the Team at ServiceSkills has been great to work with, always willing to listen to new ideas enhancing their products and services in an effort to keep the content fresh for the end-user.

What do you dislike?

The reporting capabilities within the system are rudimentary and could use updating. Additionally, updating a participants accounts in some cases (such as fixing a spelling error) requires the assistance of the ServiceSkills team instead of an Administrator being able to update a participants account "on the fly."

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the necessary steps to show your team the value of this training not only to the organization but to them personally. Gaining your teams buy-in will create a successful Customer Service Training experience for your entire organization and potentially help reshape your culture and the service you provide to your customers.

Partner with the ServiceSkills Team, allowing them to better understand your organizations challenges as well as your desired outcome. You will find that the ServiceSkills Team is not only responsive but well trained and capable of providing a positive training experience, while working within the constraints of your users and organization.

The business challenge we faced was how to bring a heightened awareness of the customer service basics to our team without having to conduct monthly seminars or webinars interrupting our daily business.

The benefits we've realized are an increased awareness of good and bad service and the impact both have with internal and external customers. This heightened awareness specifically related to internal customers and the service we provide one another has helped to refocus our efforts to a more respectful and collaborative environment.

The surprising aspect of the training has been how the members of our team have found value in the program not only professionally but personally. Many have shared personal customer service experiences highlighting what the service provider did right or wrong.

ServiceSkills.com review by Chad E.
Chad E.

"Small changes that make a dramatic impact"

What do you like best?

Nancy has an enthusiastic and infectious personality. While watching her speak you will feel engaged and entertained. Everything she says makes sense. She proved that subtle changes in the way we speak to our customers have a dramatic impact on their experience. After watching her speak my company implemented the "Telephone Doctor" training. Our customers have never been happier

What do you dislike?

The only thing I can think of is that some of the actors int he training videos are a little corny, but hey, it's not prime time TV.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Everything looks good. Keep up the good work. I might also recommend training on texting, social media iterations, and replies to online reviews.

We speak to customers everyday. By adding or eliminating a few words from our communications we are able to provide a better experience to each customer... Especially in our Tech Support department where those team members are taking inbound calls from customers that have specific questions.

ServiceSkills.com review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Service Skills"

What do you like best?

The ladies there were so wonderful to assist me getting this all set up. We have several of our people really moving forward with their Phone Doctor training. I would recommend his training to anyone and everyone.

What do you dislike?

If anything, sometimes the library does not refresh as quickly as I'd like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the DEMO, and you will probably buy it.

-Steve Sonner

HYSPECO, Inc.

Customer Service Manager

Raising the Customer Service & Telephone skills level of my CSR'S

ServiceSkills.com review by Steve R.
Steve R.

"We're on year two of using this service and enjoy it thoroughly"

What do you like best?

I like that I can base a lot of what our team should be doing by using these skills. It makes us more uniform as a company. Everyone is on the same page. These videos cover so many scenarios that it's nearly impossible that something else comes up that you can't handle. And even if something does come up, by using what you learned you should feel confident that these training videos can get you prepared.

I also like that they are always updating. We just renewed recently and got the new emails series. Something that is EXTREMELY important in my company.

What do you dislike?

I think the Admin access and interface could be a little cleaner. It seems a bit outdated, but this is hardly a complaint of mine. It works well for what it needs to do. Maybe could just use a bit of polishing up?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do your homework. I was torn between a few places when I landed on ServiceSkills.com. What I found is there are a lot of motivational type speaker programs out there that really don't get to the core of training.

Everyone is now on the same page in the company. They know what to say to each customer situation and when to say it. I've seen it develop in my team over the first year.

ServiceSkills.com review by Odalys D.
Odalys D.

"Effective Online Customer Service Training"

What do you like best?

Effective video based training that depicts not only how to provide the best customer service but, also what you might be doing unintentionally that may have a negative customer service effect. Easy to use administrative interface. Professional and responsive staff. Valuable customer service tips are emailed regularly that can be share with staff to enhance their online training.

What do you dislike?

Some of the videos have backgrounds or refer to technology that appears dated and it might not effective capture the full attention of young employees.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of the opportunity to try out the video series to determine if the content and delivery will work in your particular environment.

Consistent, professional and courteous customer service delivery. By having all new staff go through the Service skills training, they receive the same information and are provided with the same service delivery expectations as existing staff.

ServiceSkills.com review by Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness
Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Great compliment to our other customer service tools."

What do you like best?

Our franchisees use this as an onboarding tool and also as a refresher for veteran employees. Great customer service tool that fits perfectly into our culture.

What do you dislike?

Could use some more defined learning paths.

customer relations

ServiceSkills.com review by Richard (Dick) B.
Richard (Dick) B.

"Service Skills including Telephone Doctor"

What do you like best?

There are a variety of topics that can be customized to individual users who need to learn the skill or you can assign to an entire group to discuss the topics together.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really- the list of sessions is pretty extensive depending on what is purchased

Recommendations to others considering the product

We use the individual training sessions as an agenda item each day with one "leader" assigned to discuss the salient features of the session or skill and then highlight how the skill may be used in real customer interactions. The ability to discuss as a group has led to better comprehension and practical use of the topic throughout the Support organization. At times we will tie back a current topic to an earlier one to show how these skills being learned can be complimentary to one another and broaden their professional skill "toolbox".

I have new hires out of college in the support role who are learning professional skills from the Service Skills sessions that they might not have heard before.

In my company, we assign a particular session to "a leader" who discusses at a group meeting the subject matter and then the group discusses how to use that skill in everyday dealings with customers or reference how they may have used that skill in an recent interaction with a customer.

We also stress that many of the skills, although presented in a business environment, are life skills to be utilized in other aspects of their career and life.

With so many organizations cutting back on formalized training, Service Skills provides a cost efficient means to teach important skills for success.

ServiceSkills.com review by Denise M.
Denise M.

"Timely and effective customer service training"

What do you like best?

The ServiceSkills platform is easy to set up and get started using as an administrator. The training modules cover a variety of customer service soft skills and are current. My users find it easy to navigate and give the content high ratings.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints! Get service and support from the ServiceSkills team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want current content with regular, on-going updates or additions to training modules, this product is for you.

In a Contact Center it's critical that we can deploy learning to our employees in a timely manner without requiring travel or reserving training rooms. Although we use this in our new hire classroom training, refresher training for experienced agents is a snap with the ability to login right from their workstations.

ServiceSkills.com review by Susan F.
Susan F.

"Anyone in an organization would benefit from this high quality online training. "

What do you like best?

We found the perfect partner in ServiceSkills.com and have been offering their customer service online training since 2007. Our Members rave about this training. They find their topics meaningful and they say the time commitment is minimal. Anyone in an organization would benefit from this high quality online training. It is easy to recommend this training because the quality of ServiceSkills.com customer service is outstanding!

What do you dislike?

They provide a great product and great support.

Our Members can provide their employees with high quality online training.

ServiceSkills.com review by Leif A.
Leif A.

"Great Product! Amazing Support Team!"

What do you like best?

Service Skills has done an exceptional job of organizing and presenting their training materials. Our users are not the most technologically savvy and we have had very little support needed. The courses are architected in a manner to play on a variety of browsers and devices which is also a great benefit to our users. When we have had issues the Service Skills team always goes above and beyond to ensure our issue is resolved or we have a solution in place that meets our needs.

What do you dislike?

We would like to see more reporting options when using the Service Skills LMS. Recently we made the decision to integrate the Service Skills courses in to our LMS which will allow us to report training progress in a manner we are more comfortable with.

Providing consistent customer service training to our corporate and warehouse teams.

ServiceSkills.com review by Wendy F.
Wendy F.

"Telephone Doctor is an excellent fit for our call center"

What do you like best?

The content and platform are very well targeted for our needs. Unlike other training options we have offered our employees in the past, they actually enjoy the presentation style, and feel the content is highly relevant and useful in their daily job responsibilities.

What do you dislike?

I don't outright dislike anything. We were offered multiple delivery platforms, so we could choose that which worked best for us. The pricing is very reasonable, and the content is well produced. More a la carte pricing options might have made the package an even better fit, as we ended up paying for some courses we didn't envision having a need for to access others that we did want. Even considering this, however, the package deal was reasonable, and well worth the cost.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would recommend without reservation. The sales and implementation staff are highly responsive and the helpful. We had no problems with the implementation at all. Very smooth.

We needed a more comprehensive and professionally developed soft skills training program for our staff.

We are seeing an increase in CSR awareness and execution of proficient call handling with regard to customer experience.

ServiceSkills.com review by Pete A.
Pete A.

"Great training tool for improving customer experience."

What do you like best?

The ServiceSkills.com has been an excellent training tool for our technical support team. We have utilized it for several years now and like the way ServiceSkills.com keeps the content fresh with updated modules and videos. The short interactive modules are great for fitting into someone’s busy schedule. Our teams provided nice feedback on the content and how the program reinforces user comprehension. It is a pleasure working with the ServiceSkills.com folks.

What do you dislike?

They have always provided great support.

Keeping customer service skills fresh and always on the teams mind.

ServiceSkills.com review by Executive Sponsor in Automotive
Executive Sponsor in Automotive

"Great Training!"

What do you like best?

The courses are straight forward easy to follow and make you say "Why didn't I think of that?". It is something everyone can take away something to change how they interact with customers. The short modules are fantastic for our team to do during down time.

What do you dislike?

No issues with their products or services (they practice what they preach!).

Serves as great refreshers for customer service training to help us keep our high customer service satisfaction scores.

ServiceSkills.com review by Charlie W.
Charlie W.

"Absolutely the BEST"

What do you like best?

Cost effective training for employees without travel and time away from work.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. There isn't anything I would change.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend ServiceSkills. We have provided it to our 200 association members for 8 years and they love it. It offers the most cost effective training for the whole company. I would recommend it for any service/retail based company. You can't afford to not have this in this highly competitive market place. Those that know how to treat the customers right will be the winners.

Offering ongoing training without the travel expenses.

ServiceSkills.com review by Administrator in Professional Training & Coaching
Administrator in Professional Training & Coaching

"We've used this product for many years for customer service training."

What do you like best?

The range of customer service topics allows a broad range of service points to be addressed.

What do you dislike?

The courses are really colorful, almost too much so at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask for feedback from other current customers.

We are trying to demonstrate what excellent customer service skills look like, for both internal and external facing customer service. These courses portray both and explain and demonstrate why there is a difference.

ServiceSkills.com review by Administrator in Wholesale
Administrator in Wholesale

"A note about Service Skills"

What do you like best?

Their service level is very high. The staff is quick and responsive.

What do you dislike?

I have no issues with Service Skills at this time.

Service Skills provides communication and service-based training that elevates the skill level of our associates. They offer education that helps our team achieve a higher service level with our partners.

ServiceSkills.com review by Paul N.
Paul N.

"ServiceSkills.com review by Paul Nedeau, Hussmann "

What do you like best?

The approach works well for many of our associates: short, simple, interactive on-demand learning modules to boost their skills and help develop their careers. The program support materials such as job aids and slide content do a great job at reinforcing the content. The approach works for a wide-range of learning types and styles. ServiceSkills.com delivers a quality product and backs-up their programs with excellent customer service support. One of the best companies I've had the pleasure to work with over the past 20 years that I've been in this business!

What do you dislike?

ServiceSkills.com has worked tirelessly with us to ensure our complete satisfaction.

Provdiing just-in-time skills training to our Customer Service, Leadership, and business teams

Learn more about ServiceSkills.com

ServiceSkills.com Videos

ServiceSkills.com Downloads

Learning about ServiceSkills.com?

* We monitor all ServiceSkills.com reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.