ServiceTitan

ServiceTitan's Do Everything Software for residential home services companies has been specifically designed to be easy to learn and use, yet is still powerful and feature-packed enough to meet the demanding needs of today's most progressive companies.

Work for ServiceTitan?

Showing 31 ServiceTitan reviews
ServiceTitan review by <span>Joseph O.</span>
Joseph O.

"ServiceTitan Software Review"

What do you like best?

The software is very easy to learn, the menus are very ergonomic and the support team is excellent.

This shows all there is to be shown about what happens in the business and for what ServiceTitan can't do, it can be achieved with fully compatible programs.

The numbers, reports, tracking... all these functions can change drastically the way you were organizing you business. Furthermore, all of these are integrated in the same program, wich simplifies everything.

Definitely one of the best systems out there !

What do you dislike?

Even though the support team ALWAYS answers, it often takes time.

The Software is very good, but it is also very expensive. Nevertheless, you'll get what you paid for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ServiceTitan offers a lot of options, it is up to you to use them or not and make the best out of it. It will need some time to discover the interface, but don't worry everything is very user-friendly. You will need no time to be able to benefit, even just a tiny bit, from this Software.

I would personnally recommend it over any other product out there !

I insist on the fact it is extremely easy to use, even though there are a lot of options. This is what makes it a much better Software than the others.

We revised our marketing strategy thanks to customer surveys, advertising tracking, marketing and many other tools. We needed less than a month to feel comfortable with the product.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ServiceTitan
ServiceTitan review by <span>Eric F.</span>
Eric F.

"It was love at first demo. "

What do you like best?

Easy to learn yet difficult to master. There is a ton of complexity available in Service Titan yet it is extremely easy to train new people on. It is very intuitive so people can even figure stuff out on their own pretty quickly.

The support is great. I can get a lot of answers quickly and easily from their live chat support. They're VERY good at addressing bugs. Everyone at Service Titan is ridiculously good at taking feedback....its seriously crazy how awesome they are, I would love to know how they train this in people because their customer service is off the charts.

I love how it is constantly evolving and improving.

What do you dislike?

Their new custom reporting is awesome but I have no idea how to use it. It seems like an overwhelming task to try and figure out. This is representative of a fair amount of their new stuff so if you want to really leverage the software and stay on the cutting edge of it, plan to regularly invest some time to learn it. To solve this, Service Titan could do a better job of keeping us in the loop about new features and specifically, how people are leveraging them...said another way, if they have new features sharing how people are successfully using them.

They have grown a lot and quickly. The software is also evolving very rapidly. This means that sometimes you get someone that doesn't know how to do something so you may have to push for the answers and solutions you need. You can get around this by asking your questions in different ways and it helps me figure stuff out if I ask how something was intended to be used if it doesn't make sense to me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Service Titan is a tool to solve a problem. Consider what problems you have in the business and how Service TItan can solve them.

Massive transparency and accountability across the organization. I have huge levels of insight on what my CSRs, dispatchers, technicians, and almost every department in the company. This allows me to continually push the needle across the board.

What Field Service Management solution do you use?

ServiceTitan review by <span>Brian H.</span>
Brian H.

"The most advanced and user friendly option"

What do you like best?

We love the modern and fast look and feel on the office side, the great iPad app for our field technicians, and most of all the customer friendly features like Dispatch texts with their name and picture. Our office loves it much more than previous software and our customers regularly mention how much they appreciated knowing who was on the way. On the office side it is so much easier to use than anything we've used before, and we can actually do a lot to customize it to our workflow. Having a success manager to help with any questions has been very helpful as well.

What do you dislike?

The Accounting integration with Quickbooks is limited because of the QB Web Connector, but they have promised a much cleaner integration that they custom built this year. The Reviews feature could use some more full featured integration with third party services as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I truly believe their platform is advancing faster than any other platform and they are moving quickly in the right direction to include more features at an incredible pace.

We are mostly paperless, especially in the field, which has been a huge benefit. It has reduced the amount of data entry we have to do because it does so much that we don't have to use other software to supplement it as much as before. The improved customer experience has also been a great benefit.

ServiceTitan review by <span>Renee M.</span>
Renee M.

"Simple yet Complex"

What do you like best?

I like that the program is ever evolving into having better functioning features, and more features to allow for better efficiency in the system. I also love all the reporting, and customization options for our business. Also, it is very easy to train a new employee on the system because it is very user friendly and easy to read. Also, ServiceTitan is continually adding in new integrations, in order to deliver the best experience to our customers. There are many customization so that many different styles of companies can use this program in different ways.

What do you dislike?

Since the program is always submitting updates, these updates cause bugs on features. It is hard to have your technicians (who aren't always tech savvy) to constantly change their routines, or have their routines compromised because of new updates. The app does not always work well and I have had to ask the techs to uninstall and reinstall the app for it to show proper reporting numbers. I think this is a waste of time, and it should not need to be done that frequently. I can say that I have never had to uninstall and reinstall any other app on my phone for as long as I have had it.

We are able to get our reports, and financial numbers much quicker with this system. Everything is in the cloud, and is automatically updated as soon as a technician is done with a job.

ServiceTitan review by <span>Tony N.</span>
Tony N.

"Simplicity yet Full Featured"

What do you like best?

Has to be the simplicity. With hundreds of calls taken daily, I need to be able to enter customer information quickly without having to switch screens or jump back and forth to different menus. Everything is on the main screen.

What do you dislike?

The changing layouts made by the Service Titan Team. Once you get accustomed to a layout, it then changes a few months later, causing you to have to relearn different button locations and fields. Very minor but somewhat annoying.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely say give it a try. Although it was a little rocky in the beginning, having to learn a completely brand new system with unknown features, the transition has been fairly steady and rewarding, and I can almost assure you that your productivity will increase.

The ability to keep detailed records of customer's history, purchases, job site locations, and accounting details like payments and ledgers.

ServiceTitan review by <span>Spencer K.</span>
Spencer K.

"You should consider restructuring your business model. WHAT?!"

What do you like best?

Lots of features. Some Useless, some not. I can see how the features would work for other companies but for us we ended up turning off a good amount of them as they added a lot of unnecessary steps. They do have good invoicing and job scheduling.

What do you dislike?

The reason I even decided to write this review (I never write reviews) is because we had subscribed to the Service Titan software and had a pretty good time using it. It seemed to really help us. We got on board with them about a year after they started up. So they were able to work out some bugs in their software and make it at least sustainable. However, they started to do update after update after update. With these updates we got thrown into their "beta testing" without even getting our consent first. We were doing something one way and then they would introduce a new "feature" and it would completely derail our entire process and we would have to start from square one. This happened repeatedly. My second issue with this company is that the designate each company that subscribes to their service what they call a "Success Manager". Which is cool and all but when the success manager knows less about their own software then you do, that's a problem to me. On top of that, the Success Managers we were assigned were rude. The first one was so rude that I requested another because I thought that every time I would talk to this person I would lose my freaking temper and say things that shouldn't be said. So now we get a second Success Manager, which we thought was going to make everything better. Nope. We get this new Success Manager and I mention to her that we have been having an issue with our payroll being reported correctly through Service Titan and we had to do our payroll calculations through an outside software, which wasn't a big deal, it was just an extra step we were trying to avoid. After emailing back and forth and being on phone calls multiple times trying to figure out something that is incredibly simple but they couldn't seem to get their software to do the math, I receive one final phone call. The Success Manager states that she has the answer and all of our payroll problems were solved. Definitely not. She brought us down the completely wrong path and when I told her that isn't what we were trying to do we wanted it done a different way, if possible, her response is, "Well typically companies don't operate their business that way so maybe you should consider restructuring your business model." WHAT?!?! are you kidding me? We have been in business for 60 years and you are going to tell me that because YOU can't figure something out, something that is beyond simple math wise you just have to tell the software to do it for us, that we have to reevaluate our entire business model??? The least she could have done is said something like, "I don't believe our software will do that but let me see what I can do." At least that would have shown some promise. That is just the tip of the iceberg but after the multitude of issues we have had with them trying to figure out minor problems and being told, "too bad so sad", I had to write a review. I don't want anyone else to experience what we experienced. We are paying for their wages and they continuously seem like they are trying to get us to cancel. I may be difficult at times and I am completely aware of that, but for things like that to be said regardless of how difficult anyone may be is absolutely ridiculous.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you value customer service, or even being respected as a business, stay away.

That we were able to increase our efficiency

ServiceTitan review by <span>John C.</span>
John C.

"Easy to use "

What do you like best?

So service titan makes it super easy to handle your dispatches and invoices. The simplicity of this system makes it so that you don't need to hire an individual to do this for you, saving you time and money over the long haul. It's cloud base so it's safe online atmosphere and just a great tool to have.

What do you dislike?

Like any new product there's a bit of a learning curve but once you get passed it you will fall in love with the system. There are plenty of tutorials though online and you do get ample support from the vendor. So no matter what route you go you will have the necessary tools to implement successfully without breaking the bank.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Always do your research before implementing any new service. This worked for us because we are very tech savvy because we are trying to improve processes with less man power.

So we were having issues with our invoicing and this became a huge problem with accounting. We needed a process that would solve the problem without having to hire and additional user we just didn't have the money. This helped us immensely.

ServiceTitan review by <span>Vince A.</span>
Vince A.

"ServiceTitan- GREAT for service company"

What do you like best?

Easy to learn -CSM team is amazing -Makes a different in business almost overnight -Shows everything happening in the business.

What do you dislike?

I really like this product. MY only con is that sometimes support takes a while to respond on the chat, but I am sure they are busy and they always respond. If I get busy, they send me an email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you ask your account rep about the parts of the program you aren't using. There is so much to the program it will take time to activate all of it.

ServiceTitan review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"Easy to Navigate"

What do you like best?

We moved from another scheduling program and this one is so easy to navigate through. With little to no explanation I was able to figure it out - but the best part, they offer weekly webinars and free videos for their users!

What do you dislike?

In all honesty, this was hard to come up with.. I would say my only improvement I would make if I could would be the ability to add reminders for technicians (Reminder to create an estimate for a customer, etc)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Love it!

Not only are we able to schedule and dispatch from this program but we can send confirmations of appointments and and automatic reminders of appointments. It also sends customers information about the technicians coming to their home and alerts them when they’ve been dispatched to head over.

ServiceTitan review by User in Medical Devices
User in Medical Devices

"One of the more complicated systems "

What do you like best?

I like the idea of being able to track my technicians GPS on the dispatch screen, as well as send them quick SMS messages. You are able to turn on the feature to notify customers when the technicial is dispatching to thier location, and there is a fature that you can give the customer access to watch the technicians GPS to know when they are getting close to their location.

What do you dislike?

Service Titan is not the most user friendly system i have used. It is a bit complicated to learn and manuver. There is training on each module however i have gone through all of them and still didn't find it all that helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really learn it before diving in to it. Make sure that it is really going to cover all of your needs and that you have budget for it.

Tracking technicians and booking technicial field calls.

ServiceTitan review by <span>Sean K.</span>
Sean K.

"Great software for service but sales not so much"

What do you like best?

Ease of presenting customers options , allows customer to track the service/sales to the call and allow customer to see where his guy is

What do you dislike?

Alot of steps to get thru each call, after the call once closed, to get back in its nearly impossible which makes it really hard for on the go follow up and stuff, again really geared towards service

Higher tickets per call

ServiceTitan review by <span>Jordan O.</span>
Jordan O.

"Bundled all our old systems into one"

What do you like best?

Service titan has it all! We are able to dispatch, quote, track finances, and invoice with only one program.

What do you dislike?

Some features are not as intuitive as others, specifically, the maintenance agreement section.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't wait and jump in!

We are no longer paying for many systems. It allows us to job cost, which we weren't previously able to do as easily.

ServiceTitan review by <span>Heather C.</span>
Heather C.

"Incredible tracking software"

What do you like best?

The detail in all of the metrics that can be measured.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. I have been really happy.

Our plumbing, HVAC and electrical company uses it to keep track of service calls (by technician), call tracking by marketing medium, customers and their transactions, financial tracking of calls, schedules, ROI of marketing, and the ability to close out calls. We even use it to text customers to tell them when our technicians are on their way and where they are. It's an absolute powerhouse software.

ServiceTitan review by <span>Athena A.</span>
Athena A.

"Review"

What do you like best?

World class technical support, one of the best I have ever worked with, they obviously know the product, and when they need to follow up, they have some of the best time to answer rates I have seen.

Joshua Jenswold keep up the great work

What do you dislike?

Expensive

Inability to import data accurately

Generates more work than it alleviates.

Product features are numerous, but shortcomings in execution show a lack of maturity from a development and management standpoint

A lot of them

ServiceTitan review by <span>Erin M.</span>
Erin M.

"WONDERFUL"

What do you like best?

I can actively work from any location. They have the ability to improve themselves by the minute. They stay on top of our needs and find cures for problems before they exist. They make managing a service company easy to understand.

What do you dislike?

It's hard to find a flaw but I would say the employees ability to accept new features.

We solved a lot of excessive office work and unecessary paperwork. It has made operations more efficient and less confusing.

ServiceTitan review by <span>Ron R.</span>
Ron R.

"ServiceTitan Review"

What do you like best?

Easy to learn, makes a difference in business almost immediately. Shows everything happening in the business.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes support takes a while to respond on the chat if problems or issues surface. Pretty expensive as well. Main reason we stopped using the service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have the budget for it, ServiceTitan is a great service and easy to use and you should see benefits to your business almost immediately.

Making our business more efficient.

ServiceTitan review by <span>Varun S.</span>
Varun S.

"ServiceTitan to your rescue!"

What do you like best?

The ease of use through the app and one of the best customer services I've seen! The app version allows one to dispatch their tech themself, updation of invoices, payment collection and running credit cards.

What do you dislike?

There was some problem in syncing data sometimes but mobile app version has got rid of that problem as well.

Keeping track of jobs and invoices much better then when we were using our old dispatching software.

ServiceTitan review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Interesting concept for home service companies"

What do you like best?

I love that this company sticks to their niche and does not waver. They also offer demos to show you what you are getting into and see if it fits for your business. The whole goal is to increase in sales and they also have a good tracking method to see if you are meeting your goals.

What do you dislike?

Their dashboard is a bit clunky and not many bells and whistles. I think this is a new company and I can see them upgrading this in the future. But for now I expected a bit more.

Having reporting, dispatching, tracking and sales all in one place is very helpful.

ServiceTitan review by Administrator in Construction
Administrator in Construction

"Easy to use "

What do you like best?

I love how service titan lets me do just about any task in organized manner. Our office has been able to eliminate the use of so much paper by allowing us to access and track invoices.

What do you dislike?

There isn’t anything to complain about, their tech support is able to handle any issue if one arises.

Any company that books appointments could benefit from it.

ServiceTitan review by <span>Kelli V.</span>
Kelli V.

"Love it"

What do you like best?

Tracking marketing campaigns through ROI is invaluable and Service Titan tracks this for us.

What do you dislike?

It's always evolving and there are many things I would like it to do but they're still in development stages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it! It's the most comprehensive system in the industry.

Marketing returns. Tracking close rates and other KPIs easily with ought exporting to spreadsheets and using manual calculations.

ServiceTitan review by Administrator in Construction
Administrator in Construction

"Best software for a plumbing, hvac, or electrical company!"

What do you like best?

So easy to navigate and look up things, Easy to dispatch.

What do you dislike?

Not one thing i don not like. Everything is just easy

Recommendations to others considering the product

they are always updating and improving this software

Benefits are 24/7 tech support, easy to remotely log in.

ServiceTitan review by <span>Juliet W.</span>
Juliet W.

"We love Service Titan!"

What do you like best?

Their customer service and ease of use

What do you dislike?

there is nothing we don't like about Service Titan!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best HVAC software we have ever used.

We are solving our dispatching, invoices, quoting, fleet tracking, quoting and maintenance program!

ServiceTitan review by User

"It works well, but I didn’t use it much"

What do you like best?

It works when I need it. Used it for a while and is pretty good. Helped me find the businesses we needed to contact!

What do you dislike?

Hard to figure out at first. I didn’t know what it was for or how it worked exactly. But after figuring it out it benefitted is in making he process of finding HVAC and plumbing services easily.

It helped me find the people I needed to keep the workplace running efficiently.

ServiceTitan review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Awesome and easy to use "

What do you like best?

I liked this is program is very easy to use. It has tabs you can connect to each call so we have a better understanding of that specific customer and how best to help them.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the address won’t pop up so you have to manually put it in

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend this

This was a great service that we used for a plumbing company

ServiceTitan review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"Plumbing Issue"

What do you like best?

Service provider arrived on-time with adequate tools as soon as booked. Also received frequent updates while en route.

What do you dislike?

Receipt for service was received by mail a few weeks later, but I think that was the actual vendor's receipt.

Need for efficient service in a timely manner. Software allows you to be updated and access vendor quickly.

ServiceTitan review by User in Plastics
User in Plastics

"Used Service Titan doing contract work"

What do you like best?

The seamless integration with inventory and staffing

What do you dislike?

I didn't have any negative issues except occasional drag times

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy to use and fully integrates with the business

They used it to manage their human resources as well as customer service for the most part.

ServiceTitan review by User in Writing and Editing
User in Writing and Editing

"Easy to uservice "

What do you like best?

Service Titan offers tools to run any service company, including plumbing, HVAC, restoration, and renovation.

What do you dislike?

Scheduling service can be tricky. Time zones don't adapt for out of area call centers, so they can sometimes see different times on schedule.

Easy scheduling.

ServiceTitan review by User in Construction
User in Construction

"Perfection "

What do you like best?

The costumer support staff, ease of use in co junction with data tracking, tremendous call booking.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I wish things were always this easy

Recommendations to others considering the product

Buy this if you want to expand and be productive

Call booking and improving data tracking

ServiceTitan review by User in Restaurants
User in Restaurants

"Exceptional "

What do you like best?

Love that easy of using this and efficiently

What do you dislike?

Nothing so fat , this has been a great experience and i have nothing to complain about

It has been a wonder , it makes sure all is running amooth

ServiceTitan review by User in Oil & Energy
User in Oil & Energy

"service levels"

What do you like best?

its the #1 field service management software for contractors and can be reliable

What do you dislike?

can be unreliable by zipcode sometimes which is annoying

quality help for the right job

ServiceTitan review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Top job optimixation software"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to optimize the routing processes and improve the profitability of my buisness

What do you dislike?

The pricing can get very expensive for small buisnesses

Route optimization

Learning about ServiceTitan?

* We monitor all ServiceTitan reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare ServiceTitan to Similar Solutions