ServiceTitan

ServiceTitan's Do Everything Software for residential home services companies has been specifically designed to be easy to learn and use, yet is still powerful and feature-packed enough to meet the demanding needs of today's most progressive companies.

Work for ServiceTitan?

Showing 28 ServiceTitan reviews
ServiceTitan review by <span>Joseph O.</span>
Joseph O.

ServiceTitan Software Review

What do you like best?

The software is very easy to learn, the menus are very ergonomic and the support team is excellent.

This shows all there is to be shown about what happens in the business and for what ServiceTitan can't do, it can be achieved with fully compatible programs.

The numbers, reports, tracking... all these functions can change drastically the way you were organizing you business. Furthermore, all of these are integrated in the same program, wich simplifies everything.

Definitely one of the best systems out there !

What do you dislike?

Even though the support team ALWAYS answers, it often takes time.

The Software is very good, but it is also very expensive. Nevertheless, you'll get what you paid for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ServiceTitan offers a lot of options, it is up to you to use them or not and make the best out of it. It will need some time to discover the interface, but don't worry everything is very user-friendly. You will need no time to be able to benefit, even just a tiny bit, from this Software.

I would personnally recommend it over any other product out there !

I insist on the fact it is extremely easy to use, even though there are a lot of options. This is what makes it a much better Software than the others.

We revised our marketing strategy thanks to customer surveys, advertising tracking, marketing and many other tools. We needed less than a month to feel comfortable with the product.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ServiceTitan
ServiceTitan review by <span>Eric F.</span>
Eric F.

It was love at first demo.

What do you like best?

Easy to learn yet difficult to master. There is a ton of complexity available in Service Titan yet it is extremely easy to train new people on. It is very intuitive so people can even figure stuff out on their own pretty quickly.

The support is great. I can get a lot of answers quickly and easily from their live chat support. They're VERY good at addressing bugs. Everyone at Service Titan is ridiculously good at taking feedback....its seriously crazy how awesome they are, I would love to know how they train this in people because their customer service is off the charts.

I love how it is constantly evolving and improving.

What do you dislike?

Their new custom reporting is awesome but I have no idea how to use it. It seems like an overwhelming task to try and figure out. This is representative of a fair amount of their new stuff so if you want to really leverage the software and stay on the cutting edge of it, plan to regularly invest some time to learn it. To solve this, Service Titan could do a better job of keeping us in the loop about new features and specifically, how people are leveraging them...said another way, if they have new features sharing how people are successfully using them.

They have grown a lot and quickly. The software is also evolving very rapidly. This means that sometimes you get someone that doesn't know how to do something so you may have to push for the answers and solutions you need. You can get around this by asking your questions in different ways and it helps me figure stuff out if I ask how something was intended to be used if it doesn't make sense to me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Service Titan is a tool to solve a problem. Consider what problems you have in the business and how Service TItan can solve them.

Massive transparency and accountability across the organization. I have huge levels of insight on what my CSRs, dispatchers, technicians, and almost every department in the company. This allows me to continually push the needle across the board.

What Field Service Management solution do you use?

ServiceTitan review by <span>Brian H.</span>
Brian H.

The most advanced and user friendly option

What do you like best?

We love the modern and fast look and feel on the office side, the great iPad app for our field technicians, and most of all the customer friendly features like Dispatch texts with their name and picture. Our office loves it much more than previous software and our customers regularly mention how much they appreciated knowing who was on the way. On the office side it is so much easier to use than anything we've used before, and we can actually do a lot to customize it to our workflow. Having a success manager to help with any questions has been very helpful as well.

What do you dislike?

The Accounting integration with Quickbooks is limited because of the QB Web Connector, but they have promised a much cleaner integration that they custom built this year. The Reviews feature could use some more full featured integration with third party services as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I truly believe their platform is advancing faster than any other platform and they are moving quickly in the right direction to include more features at an incredible pace.

We are mostly paperless, especially in the field, which has been a huge benefit. It has reduced the amount of data entry we have to do because it does so much that we don't have to use other software to supplement it as much as before. The improved customer experience has also been a great benefit.

ServiceTitan review by <span>Renee M.</span>
Renee M.

Simple yet Complex

What do you like best?

I like that the program is ever evolving into having better functioning features, and more features to allow for better efficiency in the system. I also love all the reporting, and customization options for our business. Also, it is very easy to train a new employee on the system because it is very user friendly and easy to read. Also, ServiceTitan is continually adding in new integrations, in order to deliver the best experience to our customers. There are many customization so that many different styles of companies can use this program in different ways.

What do you dislike?

Since the program is always submitting updates, these updates cause bugs on features. It is hard to have your technicians (who aren't always tech savvy) to constantly change their routines, or have their routines compromised because of new updates. The app does not always work well and I have had to ask the techs to uninstall and reinstall the app for it to show proper reporting numbers. I think this is a waste of time, and it should not need to be done that frequently. I can say that I have never had to uninstall and reinstall any other app on my phone for as long as I have had it.

We are able to get our reports, and financial numbers much quicker with this system. Everything is in the cloud, and is automatically updated as soon as a technician is done with a job.

ServiceTitan review by <span>Tony N.</span>
Tony N.

Simplicity yet Full Featured

What do you like best?

Has to be the simplicity. With hundreds of calls taken daily, I need to be able to enter customer information quickly without having to switch screens or jump back and forth to different menus. Everything is on the main screen.

What do you dislike?

The changing layouts made by the Service Titan Team. Once you get accustomed to a layout, it then changes a few months later, causing you to have to relearn different button locations and fields. Very minor but somewhat annoying.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely say give it a try. Although it was a little rocky in the beginning, having to learn a completely brand new system with unknown features, the transition has been fairly steady and rewarding, and I can almost assure you that your productivity will increase.

The ability to keep detailed records of customer's history, purchases, job site locations, and accounting details like payments and ledgers.

ServiceTitan review by <span>Spencer K.</span>
Spencer K.

You should consider restructuring your business model. WHAT?!

What do you like best?

Lots of features. Some Useless, some not. I can see how the features would work for other companies but for us we ended up turning off a good amount of them as they added a lot of unnecessary steps. They do have good invoicing and job scheduling.

What do you dislike?

The reason I even decided to write this review (I never write reviews) is because we had subscribed to the Service Titan software and had a pretty good time using it. It seemed to really help us. We got on board with them about a year after they started up. So they were able to work out some bugs in their software and make it at least sustainable. However, they started to do update after update after update. With these updates we got thrown into their "beta testing" without even getting our consent first. We were doing something one way and then they would introduce a new "feature" and it would completely derail our entire process and we would have to start from square one. This happened repeatedly. My second issue with this company is that the designate each company that subscribes to their service what they call a "Success Manager". Which is cool and all but when the success manager knows less about their own software then you do, that's a problem to me. On top of that, the Success Managers we were assigned were rude. The first one was so rude that I requested another because I thought that every time I would talk to this person I would lose my freaking temper and say things that shouldn't be said. So now we get a second Success Manager, which we thought was going to make everything better. Nope. We get this new Success Manager and I mention to her that we have been having an issue with our payroll being reported correctly through Service Titan and we had to do our payroll calculations through an outside software, which wasn't a big deal, it was just an extra step we were trying to avoid. After emailing back and forth and being on phone calls multiple times trying to figure out something that is incredibly simple but they couldn't seem to get their software to do the math, I receive one final phone call. The Success Manager states that she has the answer and all of our payroll problems were solved. Definitely not. She brought us down the completely wrong path and when I told her that isn't what we were trying to do we wanted it done a different way, if possible, her response is, "Well typically companies don't operate their business that way so maybe you should consider restructuring your business model." WHAT?!?! are you kidding me? We have been in business for 60 years and you are going to tell me that because YOU can't figure something out, something that is beyond simple math wise you just have to tell the software to do it for us, that we have to reevaluate our entire business model??? The least she could have done is said something like, "I don't believe our software will do that but let me see what I can do." At least that would have shown some promise. That is just the tip of the iceberg but after the multitude of issues we have had with them trying to figure out minor problems and being told, "too bad so sad", I had to write a review. I don't want anyone else to experience what we experienced. We are paying for their wages and they continuously seem like they are trying to get us to cancel. I may be difficult at times and I am completely aware of that, but for things like that to be said regardless of how difficult anyone may be is absolutely ridiculous.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you value customer service, or even being respected as a business, stay away.

That we were able to increase our efficiency

Learning about ServiceTitan?

* We monitor all ServiceTitan reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.