Setmore

SetMore helps you manage appointments, schedules and customers, all through an easy to use web application.

Work for Setmore?

Learning about Setmore?

Setmore Reviews

Ask Setmore a Question
Showing 21 Setmore reviews
Setmore review by J C.
J C.

"Great for appointments and some improvements needed for classes"

What do you like best?

I like that when a client would set an appointment they would instantly receive an email and on that email they have a choice to reschedule or to cancel. This way there is a self-service involved that is convenient for us and the client. I also like the email and text reminder feature. (available fore the premium plan) This lowered our no-show appointments. The price for this is also very reasonable. And I get basic reports which I used to do manually and it can be time consuming.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that you can set up classes or sessions for groups but they do not have the reschedule and cancellation feature in the email confirmation. Classes or sessions also does not have the text reminder feature even if you are in the premium plan. I would like the same features to be available across the board. I also do not like that on the email - there is a calendar appointment attachment but the contact details showing there only shows the admin email and not the personal service provider. Should clients need to email their service providers - it goes to the admin and not to my team who is scheduled to do the service with them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a very easy to use web based software. I was able to set this up in 1 day and my sales officers told me that it lessened their number of emails to clients in arranging for the appointments. It also lowered their no-shows. It was easy to use and clients seeing that we have a formal way to schedule our appointments - take it more seriously and commit to the time they choose. I can also see a lot of clients rescheduling and some cancelling and it notifies us. This also gave our clients the ability to control their own appointments as well. Overall, I highly recommend it.

Setmore was able to help me minimize a lot of email exchanges with clients on setting up appointments with them. This is more efficient and I spend less time rescheduling the appointments if the clients could not make it. They can do it themselves. I also got better reporting with Setmore. I am able to audit and track the appointments and whether clients are able to do a bit of self-service for their appointments.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Setmore
Setmore review by Jose Q.
Jose Q.

"A simple way to schedule your appointments with plenty of integrations"

What do you like best?

SetMore is a virtual assistant in the cloud. There's really no other way to describe it better. It provides your company with a means to schedule meetings, appointments and tasks (either by you, your staff, or directly via your customers through the Web), keeps track of your products, services and customers, and integrates with most of today's industrial services such as Google, Outlook, Office365, Zoho, SalesForce and much more, including social networks like Facebook and Instagram!

What do you dislike?

The scheduling process is quite straightforward, but it could be improved by adding new fields to the schedule form in order to capture more relevant information in real time. Also, there is no built-in reporting service, which is a must for metrics and KPIs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SetMore is, as mentioned in the review's intro, a perfect virtual assistant. It keeps track of your appointments, associates your staff with your products and your customers, sends notifications via both Email and SMS and integrates with your existing calendar solutions. It lacks in reporting and service analytics, but you can export the information to your favorite reporting solution.

Currently all our coaching and demo sessions are being carried on via SetMore. We have full details of the nature, type, product and customer for each engagement, and as we have Google Apps the Google Calendar integration is decidedly handy.

What Online Appointment Scheduling solution do you use?

Setmore review by Michael J.
Michael J.

"Somewhat confusing initial setup, but very dependable ongoing system"

What do you like best?

Once set up, it doesn't require much maintenance, and changes you do make are instantaneous. Service makes it very easy for customers to schedule meetings with our agents

What do you dislike?

The configuration of the time slots is not as intuitive as I would like. Takes a fair amount of planning to setup or alter hours of availability, especially if you want very specific time slots.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are a lot of limitations when it comes to field names and integration with CRMs like Salesforce. Most of these issues can be worked around either by being flexible with the look your users see or by nesting in your website via i frames.

Wanted a way to get callers to our service center to go into a set schedule so that we don't run into instances where two people are calling at once for the same person. This has made our process much easier by eliminating a lot of the back and forth and phone tag.

Setmore review by Farmy W.
Farmy W.

"Setmore is a very user friendly and inexpensive to use."

What do you like best?

What I like most about the software is that it's free since we have a small business. It also is very user friendly and I can track my sales and services per employee very easily. It also gives you the option to run a report and export it into excel, which is very helpful for reporting purposes. It also makes it super easy to add services, customers, and employees.

What do you dislike?

The one thing I do not like about the software is that it doesn't give me the option to add or track tips.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Free and easy to use

The software helps to benefit my business in that it makes it easier to track sales and set appointments.

Setmore review by Devin B.
Devin B.

"Setmore Review"

What do you like best?

I enjoy being able to set a separate schedule with my clients. That way my personal calendar isn't jammed up with all of my professional appointments.

What do you dislike?

The free version is very limiting, and I felt like I didn't have much use for the app besides scheduling appointments. The appointments that I did schedule, I ended up having to type in manually, and when I tried to set it up through Facebook, not all of my clients have Facebook and regardless, the app was unable to follow through on that action.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say that the best route to go is to pay for the premium service since that is what will give you the best quality experience. The free version does not have a lot to offer.

Setting up a schedule and setting appointments that are only for my clients.

Setmore review by Jon A.
Jon A.

"A good starter for Appointment setting"

What do you like best?

I like that it makes scheduling easy and keeps all of my sales team focused on what they are best at doing which is sales.

What do you dislike?

I felt like the product was a little too basic for what I was needing. I ended up going with another company but that is after 2 years of using it so this product worked well until I needed to grow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great way to start setting appointments. If you are just starting out, don't mess around with someone manually putting in appointments. Save a lot of time and take a chance at having more appointments show up. I wish I would have done this sooner. I was using a basic calendar function that had no follow up or reminders. Setmore helped me increase my sales by helping people get to the appointment.

There was an issue of calling sales guys to figure out what time they could make an appointment. Now we have all of their schedules in one place and can easily book appointments with little hassle and followup.

Setmore review by Peter H.
Peter H.

"Simple way book incoming schedule"

What do you like best?

It offers a decent set of customization to suit your companies needs. Fairly simple to use and straight forward.

Our company uses setmore for booking incoming shipments. It's a really alternative if you don't have a lot budget to spend on a scheduling software.

What do you dislike?

Biggest disappointment is the lack of API. We use setmore for incoming shipments and have been trying to integrate setmore into our own software. Please add API and I think setmore could be a good challenge to companies like appointment plus. Which offers the same set more feature but cost 10x or 20x more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Users should consider what they are trying to schedule. For example, if setmore is used for simple scheduling appointments like a hair cut then it works perfectly fine. However, there are potential usage in a larger corp setting. I think working on an API would be a great start

Setmore helped us to organize incoming shipments into our warehouse. We liked the price point and the customization.

Setmore review by Administrator

"The best scheduling website ever!"

What do you like best?

Setmore is the best scheduling system that I have come across. It's easy to use (both for administrators/staff and customers/students). The layout is simple and easy to navigate through; the settings are easy to customize and personalize for each staff member/user; the system saves customer contact information; the system sends appointment and calendar notifications to both staff and customers (allowing them to save the appointment directly to their Outlook calendars); the system allows staff to block appointment times, reschedule appointments, cancel appointments, and color-code the appointments; the system allows for multiple staff members to manage their own calendars; the students receive automated confirmation e-mails that they can use to cancel or reschedule appointments. This is the only scheduling system I've ever used that has been consistently exceptional and easy to manage.

What do you dislike?

The only aspect of Setmore that I would change would be to add a tab that allows the staff/administrator to decide how many appointments customers can schedule in one sitting. For example, customers can schedule 5 different appointments at one time, if they so choose. However, the administrator should be able to decide whether or not that should be allowed; if the administrator would like to allow customers to only schedule one appointment at a time, there should be a way to make this change. Currently, the administrator can only disable double-booking (i.e. two or more customers can register for the same appointment time) but cannot control the number of appointments that a customer can schedule for in one sitting.

Setmore's ease of access/navigation and management makes scheduling appointments quick and easy for administrators/staff and students/customers.

Setmore review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"Excellent Tool to Manage Students"

What do you like best?

I am a Writing Coordinator, which means that I consult college students on their writing. I use this product to manage students and schedule their consultations. In addition, I am able to manage my tutors' schedules too. I love that I can save clients' information, including phone number and email. I can also customize the services that are offered, and add specific messages and questions so that I have the best information about students before I accept an appointment.

What do you dislike?

I wish this application allowed me to reject multiple appointments. We are currently experiencing students who double-book, basically choose multiple appointments per day and week, which causes inaccurate scheduling.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My colleagues and I work at a university and we cannot live without Setmore. It plans out every minute of our day. Without it, we could not effectively manage the students we see daily. In addition, students (clients) receive a personalized link to their appointment that allows them to modify or reschedule. This is an invaluable tool for appointment management.

I am solving scheduling; it solves time management when it comes to seeing students. Instead of having to spend time speaking to them while scheduling them their appointment, I am able to save time and quickly direct them to the our Setmore appointment link.

Setmore review by Daniel L.
Daniel L.

"Great Scheduling Tool for Multiple Locations"

What do you like best?

I really like that you can easily set and change the hours that a salesperson/location is available for an appointment. It's very easy to see, at a glance, when someone is in the office so any who answers the phone can make an appointment on the calendar with confidence the that salesperson will be available, without placing the customer on hold, delaying the process.

What do you dislike?

I would really like there to be a "global" view that adds all of the calendars or even just a couple of them together. It's not really deal breaker because only upper management would want to see this and there's not much I can even do with it, it's just nice to see. I also would like it not to have a dollar amount on the customer-facing scheduler. Even if I can set it to $0, I would rather it just be gone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There should be a Zapier integration that would be really useful for integrating it with our CRM but I can't get it to work. The error is on SetMore's side and customer support was not helpful at first and turned unresponsive despite several follow-ups.

We are able to to schedule and keep more appointments with potential customers. Missing an appointment is a guaranteed lost sale and we've greatly reduced that. We also reduced call volume with the website plug-in that allows customers to make their own appointments.

Setmore review by Trena G.
Trena G.

"Amazing from the start"

What do you like best?

The ability to have 2 way sync with both Outlook and Google calendars has made it a fast adaptation for the whole team since some of us already used one or the other. It lets us have everyone on the same page and saves us hours of updating multiple calendars trying to find when there is time to fit in a meeting.

What do you dislike?

The set up for services having a cost associated would be perfect if we were a salon or mechanic, but we aren't we are a FinTech company so being able to turn that off and just set different length meetings would be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it! We went with the premium because of the outlook and google sync and with one cost allowing 20 staff members to use it the cost is negligible but even the free edition would be an enormous time saver.

Trying to set appointments was wasting so much valuable time and we are new to using setmore but even in setup I can see where it will be invaluable in freeing up all the scheduling time allowing us to spend much more time on productive activities.

Setmore review by User

"Great scheduler "

What do you like best?

It's very user-friendly. I like that you can have it send text reminders to patients as well as emails when they schedule an appointment online or via phone. Email reminders to both the patent and provider. It's easy to make blocks for appointments as well as viewing a daily, weekly, or monthly schedule view.

What do you dislike?

There isn't really been anything I don't like. I do wish that I was able to move some staff windows though so, I can see the providers together instead of indifferent pages when the staff who don't see patients are in between

Scheduling, missed appointment and no shows, because reminders are sent the night before to remind them of their appointment and time.

Setmore review by Kris L.
Kris L.

"Great Appointment Manager"

What do you like best?

The ability to put a booking page online for all of my clients to schedule with me. 2 way sync with Google Calendar is great!

What do you dislike?

Difficulties with multiple locations with one account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best value for both Freemium and Premium appointment setting softwares.

Setmore allows me to offer scheduled times for my clients to book appointments with me with ease. The user interface is so simple I have yet had a single client have an issue scheduling an appointment.

Setmore review by User in Writing and Editing
User in Writing and Editing

"I LOVE this app!"

What do you like best?

I use Setmore to manage appointments easily from my phone and seamlessly on my computer. I love that I can add appointments straight into my Google Calendar, and I get notifications when an appointment is made, edited, or deleted.

What do you dislike?

I really love mostly everything about Setmore. I do wish that the dashboard had a better ease for a preview for what your customers are seeing. Besides that I feel like its very easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would first try the free version, and then decide whether or not to go premium.

I use Setmore to manage all of my business and private appointments. I love that it gives an easy link for me to share with my customers. I am very happy with the ease of being able to block out certain hours and times to make scheduling easier and more flexible for me. It's something that I don't have to worry about now.

Setmore review by User

"Simple and Great to use"

What do you like best?

Honestly the simplicity that comes with using Setmore is great, booking appointment and having the reminder feature is great.

What do you dislike?

Thereā€™s not much I disliked. I hope they soon implement a feature to edit the text reminders sent out by Setmore, and also allow people texted to confirm appointment by replying

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try out the Free version and discover how it actually works for businesses that revolve around booking appointments

The simplicity in booking appointments, all the implementation that you can do is also a great feature, linking your page and allowing people to book their own appointment is also great

Setmore review by Jose A G.
Jose A G.

"Scheduling tool getting aged"

What do you like best?

user interface

clear information distribution

practical across teams

3rd party calendar integrations

What do you dislike?

Getting old

sync issues sometimes

when setting meetings you are not sure if customer receives the meeting details.

Confusing layout for what info from whom to add

Recommendations to others considering the product

better and updated tools out there, we are considering to migrate and discard it

Planing meetings, coaching and demos with internal employees, recruitment prospects for interviews, customer demos and other meetings

Setmore review by Administrator in Telecommunications
Administrator in Telecommunications

"Easy to use scheduling system"

What do you like best?

I love that they have a free and premium version of this product. Both have equal access to technical support. You can use it and decide for yourself if it meets your needs. I love the analytics, text message reminders and ability to take payments.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I really love the project. I can't think of someone I don't lik.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have excellent customer support. Reach out if you need anything.

My clients can determine what time works for them without needing to reach out to me.

Setmore review by G2 Crowd User in Food & Beverages
G2 Crowd User in Food & Beverages

"Efficient - when it works"

What do you like best?

Ability to check schedules and book on the fly. Ability to create recurring appointments and label individual appointments (i.e. Paid, Pending, etc)

What do you dislike?

We've been using SetMore for about 6 months. It had a lot of bugs, and it is still common for it to malfunction, but it's mainly random little quirks it does. Like, if you delete a recurring appointment, you can't immediately schedule a new appointment in the slot.

Easier scheduling, it allows you to turn on of off double booking, so usually you can keep from actually double booking someone. You can also customize available hours and services for staff members - we use it for our music lesson shop, where not all teachers can provide the same services, or are available at the same times.

Setmore review by Giovanni C.
Giovanni C.

"Great appointment system for basic use"

What do you like best?

I like the setmore/infusionsoft integration

What do you dislike?

When a contact is imported to infusionsoft from setmore, contact's email is blocked from getting a welcome email. I suppose the free version allows for this to happen.

Setting a link on our website allows our prospect to have a clear view of our calendar to schedule their own appointment

Setmore review by Internal Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Internal Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Setmore is Awesome"

What do you like best?

The drag and drop feature for rescheduling appointments. It is very simple, with an extremely user friendly interface.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about it at all!

We are able to easy schedule appointments for our clients customers, and the drag and drop feature is great for rescheduling appointments!

Setmore review by User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
User in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Could be better. "

What do you like best?

Online appointment ease, but is glitchy .

Customer service is good

What do you dislike?

Works when it does but is glitchy

Hoping it will add more plugin loyalty program, wait list, loyalty program

Learning about Setmore?

* We monitor all Setmore reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.