Setmore

SetMore helps you manage appointments, schedules and customers, all through an easy to use web application.

Work for Setmore?
Timetap logo  2x

Learning about Setmore?

Setmore Reviews

Ask Setmore a Question
Showing 19 Setmore reviews
Setmore review by <span>Jose Q.</span>
Jose Q.

A simple way to schedule your appointments with plenty of integrations

What do you like best?

SetMore is a virtual assistant in the cloud. There's really no other way to describe it better. It provides your company with a means to schedule meetings, appointments and tasks (either by you, your staff, or directly via your customers through the Web), keeps track of your products, services and customers, and integrates with most of today's industrial services such as Google, Outlook, Office365, Zoho, SalesForce and much more, including social networks like Facebook and Instagram!

What do you dislike?

The scheduling process is quite straightforward, but it could be improved by adding new fields to the schedule form in order to capture more relevant information in real time. Also, there is no built-in reporting service, which is a must for metrics and KPIs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SetMore is, as mentioned in the review's intro, a perfect virtual assistant. It keeps track of your appointments, associates your staff with your products and your customers, sends notifications via both Email and SMS and integrates with your existing calendar solutions. It lacks in reporting and service analytics, but you can export the information to your favorite reporting solution.

Currently all our coaching and demo sessions are being carried on via SetMore. We have full details of the nature, type, product and customer for each engagement, and as we have Google Apps the Google Calendar integration is decidedly handy.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Setmore
Setmore review by <span>Michael J.</span>
Michael J.

Somewhat confusing initial setup, but very dependable ongoing system

What do you like best?

Once set up, it doesn't require much maintenance, and changes you do make are instantaneous. Service makes it very easy for customers to schedule meetings with our agents

What do you dislike?

The configuration of the time slots is not as intuitive as I would like. Takes a fair amount of planning to setup or alter hours of availability, especially if you want very specific time slots.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are a lot of limitations when it comes to field names and integration with CRMs like Salesforce. Most of these issues can be worked around either by being flexible with the look your users see or by nesting in your website via i frames.

Wanted a way to get callers to our service center to go into a set schedule so that we don't run into instances where two people are calling at once for the same person. This has made our process much easier by eliminating a lot of the back and forth and phone tag.

What Online Appointment Scheduling solution do you use?

Setmore review by <span>Farmy W.</span>
Farmy W.
G2 Gives Campaign

Setmore is a very user friendly and inexpensive to use.

What do you like best?

What I like most about the software is that it's free since we have a small business. It also is very user friendly and I can track my sales and services per employee very easily. It also gives you the option to run a report and export it into excel, which is very helpful for reporting purposes. It also makes it super easy to add services, customers, and employees.

What do you dislike?

The one thing I do not like about the software is that it doesn't give me the option to add or track tips.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Free and easy to use

The software helps to benefit my business in that it makes it easier to track sales and set appointments.

Setmore review by <span>Devin B.</span>
Devin B.

Setmore Review

What do you like best?

I enjoy being able to set a separate schedule with my clients. That way my personal calendar isn't jammed up with all of my professional appointments.

What do you dislike?

The free version is very limiting, and I felt like I didn't have much use for the app besides scheduling appointments. The appointments that I did schedule, I ended up having to type in manually, and when I tried to set it up through Facebook, not all of my clients have Facebook and regardless, the app was unable to follow through on that action.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say that the best route to go is to pay for the premium service since that is what will give you the best quality experience. The free version does not have a lot to offer.

Setting up a schedule and setting appointments that are only for my clients.

Setmore review by <span>Jon A.</span>
Jon A.

A good starter for Appointment setting

What do you like best?

I like that it makes scheduling easy and keeps all of my sales team focused on what they are best at doing which is sales.

What do you dislike?

I felt like the product was a little too basic for what I was needing. I ended up going with another company but that is after 2 years of using it so this product worked well until I needed to grow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great way to start setting appointments. If you are just starting out, don't mess around with someone manually putting in appointments. Save a lot of time and take a chance at having more appointments show up. I wish I would have done this sooner. I was using a basic calendar function that had no follow up or reminders. Setmore helped me increase my sales by helping people get to the appointment.

There was an issue of calling sales guys to figure out what time they could make an appointment. Now we have all of their schedules in one place and can easily book appointments with little hassle and followup.

Setmore review by <span>Peter H.</span>
Peter H.

Simple way book incoming schedule

What do you like best?

It offers a decent set of customization to suit your companies needs. Fairly simple to use and straight forward.

Our company uses setmore for booking incoming shipments. It's a really alternative if you don't have a lot budget to spend on a scheduling software.

What do you dislike?

Biggest disappointment is the lack of API. We use setmore for incoming shipments and have been trying to integrate setmore into our own software. Please add API and I think setmore could be a good challenge to companies like appointment plus. Which offers the same set more feature but cost 10x or 20x more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Users should consider what they are trying to schedule. For example, if setmore is used for simple scheduling appointments like a hair cut then it works perfectly fine. However, there are potential usage in a larger corp setting. I think working on an API would be a great start

Setmore helped us to organize incoming shipments into our warehouse. We liked the price point and the customization.

Learning about Setmore?

* We monitor all Setmore reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.