Shape Integrated Software

Shape is a PPC management platform designed to help marketers manage and optimize AdWords, Bing, and Facebook performance and budgets.

Work for Shape Integrated Software?

Learning about Shape Integrated Software?

Shape Integrated Software Reviews

Ask Shape Integrated Software a Question
Showing 4 Shape Integrated Software reviews
Shape Integrated Software review by <span>Brady C.</span>
Brady C.

"Shape.io Helps Me Sleep At Night! "

What do you like best?

The AutoPilot feature is my favorite part of the product. This allows me to know that my campaigns will never spend over budget. Outside of that, I love their data visualization and multi-channel views. Both of these aspects help me quickly understand where my monthly ad spend stand the changes I need to make to hit my goals.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about Shape. They continuously roll out new features that almost make you feel like they are reading your mind. Whenever I think, "I wish Shape could do this," they will come out with it within a few months :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Shape to any in-house digital marketing manager and any digital agency.

Shape.io can be looked at as an insurance provider for online advertising agencies. Their AutoPilot feature allows a PPC manager to spend minimal time focusing on their spend and increases time optimizing performance.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Shape Integrated Software
Shape Integrated Software review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Great for tracking all my budgets"

What do you like best?

I love that I can see all my budgets in one place. I am able to see if I'm under budget, over budget, or right on track.

What do you dislike?

Just waiting for more integrations. I manage FB, PPC, linkedIn, Pinterest, and more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a nice visual budget tracker, this is the product you've been looking for. A great way to track all of your paid campaigns' budgets and adjust as you need.

Shape has helped me make sure that I don't go over or under budget on all my paid campaigns. I can look in one place and see how all my campaigns are tracking and adjust as needed.

What Cross-Channel Advertising solution do you use?

Shape Integrated Software review by <span>Serhiy D.</span>
Serhiy D.

"SteadyBudget "

What do you like best?

Ease of use and visual style of the software. Great customer support.

What do you dislike?

It may be too simple, I feel like it needs more function to add some professional image to it.

Keeping track of hundreds of monthly budgets being spent across Google, Bing, Yahoo and Facebook; as well as personal expenses. Not its all in one place.

Shape Integrated Software review by Agency in Hospital & Health Care
Agency in Hospital & Health Care

"Great tool!"

What do you like best?

One dashboard with an at-a-glance view of all campaigns

What do you dislike?

I wish there was more automation and we were less reliant to upload correct information from Adwords.

Managing client budgets

There are not enough reviews of Shape Integrated Software for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Marin Software Logo
Marin Software
Marin Software provides a unified platform for search, social, and eCommerce advertising.
Sizmek Logo
Sizmek
Sizmek is fueling digital advertising campaigns for advertisers & agencies around the world. See and be seen.
Kenshoo Infinity Suite Logo
Kenshoo Infinity Suite
Kenshoo is a agile marketing software for managing, automating, and optimizing digital marketing campaigns at scale.
AdRoll Logo
AdRoll
AdRoll is The Global Leader in Retargeting
DoubleClick Digital Marketing Logo
DoubleClick Digital Marketing
DoubleClick is an integrated ad-technology platform that enables agencies and advertisers to more effectively create, manage and grow high-impact digital marketing campaigns.
4C Logo
4C
4C is a global leader in data science and media technology with solutions for cross-screen convergence. Bridging TV and social media, the 4C product suite helps marketers make multi-screen magic.
MediaMath TerminalOne Marketing OS™ Logo
MediaMath TerminalOne Marketing OS™
MediaMath is a digital marketing technology company dedicated to reengineering modern marketing to offer transformative results based on tangible goals.
Celtra Creative Management Platform Logo
Celtra Creative Management Platform
Celtra's Creative Management Platform is a cloud-based, self-service software for managing the entire creative lifecycle of digital advertising - improving advertising effectiveness while reducing operational costs.
Adobe Media Optimizer Logo
Adobe Media Optimizer
Adobe Media Optimizer accurately predicts the impact of changes to your search, display, and social ads, then helps you manage and automate the campaigns, freeing resources for other high-impact initiatives.
Acquisio Logo
Acquisio
Acquisio is a high-powered performance media solution that enables digital marketers to optimize their search campaigns and report on social, mobile, and display initiatives, all in one easy-to-use dashboard.

Learning about Shape Integrated Software?

* We monitor all Shape Integrated Software reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.