Shape Integrated Software

Shape is a PPC management platform designed to help marketers manage and optimize AdWords, Bing, and Facebook performance and budgets.

Work for Shape Integrated Software?

Learning about Shape Integrated Software?

Shape Integrated Software Reviews

Ask Shape Integrated Software a Question
Showing 5 Shape Integrated Software reviews
Shape Integrated Software review by Brady C.
Brady C.

"Shape.io Helps Me Sleep At Night! "

What do you like best?

The AutoPilot feature is my favorite part of the product. This allows me to know that my campaigns will never spend over budget. Outside of that, I love their data visualization and multi-channel views. Both of these aspects help me quickly understand where my monthly ad spend stand the changes I need to make to hit my goals.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about Shape. They continuously roll out new features that almost make you feel like they are reading your mind. Whenever I think, "I wish Shape could do this," they will come out with it within a few months :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Shape to any in-house digital marketing manager and any digital agency.

Shape.io can be looked at as an insurance provider for online advertising agencies. Their AutoPilot feature allows a PPC manager to spend minimal time focusing on their spend and increases time optimizing performance.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Shape Integrated Software
Shape Integrated Software review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Great for tracking all my budgets"

What do you like best?

I love that I can see all my budgets in one place. I am able to see if I'm under budget, over budget, or right on track.

What do you dislike?

Just waiting for more integrations. I manage FB, PPC, linkedIn, Pinterest, and more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a nice visual budget tracker, this is the product you've been looking for. A great way to track all of your paid campaigns' budgets and adjust as you need.

Shape has helped me make sure that I don't go over or under budget on all my paid campaigns. I can look in one place and see how all my campaigns are tracking and adjust as needed.

What Cross-Channel Advertising solution do you use?

Shape Integrated Software review by Agency
Agency

"Awesome Budgeting Tool"

What do you like best?

I think it does a great job in helping to manage your budgets to not overspend and tells you when there is a campaign that needs a little bit of a push to get to spend its allocated budget.

What do you dislike?

I think there has been 1 missing feature that would make it the software to use. That is automating the daily budgets to hit target spend. I feel like they could do this with all the data they have and the API calls they are using.

We are not overspending now which is great for the profits of our company.

Shape Integrated Software review by Serhiy D.
Serhiy D.

"SteadyBudget "

What do you like best?

Ease of use and visual style of the software. Great customer support.

What do you dislike?

It may be too simple, I feel like it needs more function to add some professional image to it.

Keeping track of hundreds of monthly budgets being spent across Google, Bing, Yahoo and Facebook; as well as personal expenses. Not its all in one place.

Shape Integrated Software review by Agency in Hospital & Health Care
Agency in Hospital & Health Care

"Great tool!"

What do you like best?

One dashboard with an at-a-glance view of all campaigns

What do you dislike?

I wish there was more automation and we were less reliant to upload correct information from Adwords.

Managing client budgets

Learning about Shape Integrated Software?

* We monitor all Shape Integrated Software reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.