Shareablee

Shareablee measures a census of global properties and collects brand audience and engagement data across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, Tumblr, LinkedIn, and YouTube.

Work for Shareablee?
Radarly socialmediaana  2x

Learning about Shareablee?

Compare Shareablee to Similar Solutions

Shareablee Reviews

Ask Shareablee a Question
Showing 11 Shareablee reviews
Shareablee review by User in Internet

Simply the best - if/when Social Media is an important factor in your business.

What do you like best?

Accuracy. Customer Support. And Monetization Tools & Insights. Simply put, Shareablee offers us everything we've required to define and measure significiant cross-platform objectives with additional benefits relating to where we should focus our time to grow market share and revenue among competitors.

What do you dislike?

Too much data at times. Their tools and platform tracks more than anyone else but rarely would it be relevant to any one use-case. Streamlining products and UI associated with a person's role or intent would benefit them in the long-run.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Request data from a specific time frame across channels from mall of the vendors you are considering and compare against your numbers. ComScore endorses this company for reason...

1.) Real-time, accurate data (we save 5-10 hours per week leveraging their reports 2.) Content & Media Strategy 3.) End-User Value Reinforcement 4.) Long-term monitoring of trends 5.) Custom analytics & Reports 6.) Strategic guidance & support

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Shareablee
Shareablee review by User in Internet

Incredibly useful data, interface a bit cumbersome

What do you like best?

The data around your social pages is built and presented just like it would be for on-site web analytics tools. It was very accessible and easy to understand, especially from a marketing KPI perspecting. You can very easily answer questions like:

1 - How big is my social following on Facebook and Twitter?

2 - How much reader engagement do I have based on likes, shares, etc.?

3 - What posts are most engaging and effective with my audience?

4 - Has my audience grown over time?

5 - What other pages does my audience interact with?

What do you dislike?

The interface is a bit tricky to navigate, and some pages/buttons feel duplicative. I have also had issues with pages missing from the system/database, or data showing up blank, but this is rare.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask questions about new product features and direction of the business. I feel like we have been the last to know about some important product developments and would have liked more up-to-date information from the team there as a client.

Better understanding of our social audience, what brands/pages they like, and how they've grown or shifted over time.

What Social Media Analytics solution do you use?

Shareablee review by <span>Esteban C.</span>
Esteban C.

a great way to understand what is going on in your industry

What do you like best?

Its really easy to use and to understand. It gives you a clear view of what is happening in your industry. It makes it really easy to make decisions based on real data of what works and what doesn´t based on what you are doing and what the competition is doing.

What do you dislike?

The only thing i would say Shareablee is missing, is the ability to go deeper on the data, and letting users go from the big metrics all the way to individual posts. This would give you a better understanding of what is going on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great product, that will be a game changer on how you plan and manage your social media strategies. It will show you what really works and you can see if what you are doing works or you should change something.

Using Shareablee is a great way to have an advantage over your competition. Since it will let you know what works and what wont work. It lets you know what your clients and your competiton clients like, want, and helps you make data based decisions on what to do and how to handle your posts.

Shareablee review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

Shareablee is a wonderful to track owned properties of you and your competitors

What do you like best?

Shareablee offers a simple way to track across categories and view a wide range of metrics that other tools don't offer insight. They can assist you to view what they identify as having paid support, but also give a modernized standard (Page score) to compare against.

The system is able to break down engagements per post, by demographic and give both averages and totals. Through this tool you can gain a ton of insight about how audiences engage with different pages and see how their content evokes different reactions compared to your own. While I typically don't use this tool to observe my own pages, it is the most useful tool we have to observe competitors. Every major page is already loaded into the system so there is no lag time when pulling pages up - maybe a few seconds at most.

What do you dislike?

The platform does not have much to dislike. We had a few issues with our customer service rep - who is now gone, but once notified the issue was resolved immediately.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend this platform for other analysts. This is a quick and dimple tool to use

When creating competitive reports across different categories, this platform makes it much more simple to look quickly and have an idea of who the major players are. We are able to gather meaningful metrics against specific audiences to identify who is holding the attention of our demos.

Shareablee review by User in Marketing and Advertising

Great for sector comparisons and jam packed with features

What do you like best?

The team at Shareablee are at the cutting edge of social analytics and as such are always adding new functionalities that allow you to cut data various different ways and gain new insights on things like audience affinities and segmentation

What do you dislike?

The report runner / data extraction tool can be a little daunting at first, but after a while it becomes second nature and really enables you harness the power of the tool

With Shareablee's help we have been able to build data-rich reports about brands in particular sectors and their audiences and propensity to engage with brands

Shareablee review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

Love this product

What do you like best?

Shareablee is probably one of the best companies I do business with. I love having independent, immediate access to my social analytics, and I appreciate how the team is constantly innovating and finding new ways to engage me as a client.

What do you dislike?

Absolutely nothing. I am continually impressed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The company is fantastic to deal with. The team handling my account are very in tune with my needs and constantly innovating to find new ways to help my business.

I find the platforms' native analytics to be very limiting, and I like to have independent validation of metrics provided to me by agencies. I also appreciate that I can get analytics in real time.

Learning about Shareablee?

* We monitor all Shareablee reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Shareablee to Similar Solutions