Shareaholic

2.7

Shareaholic is a all-in-one content amplification and monetization platform.

Work for Shareaholic?

Learning about Shareaholic?

Shareaholic Reviews

Showing 3 Shareaholic reviews
Shareaholic review by Administrator

"The social share functions are great, the related content adverts could be a lot better."

What do you like best?

* It was relatively easy to add the Shareaholic module to my Drupal 7 website. It does, however, take some added server configuration which my (shared) hosting company were happy to carry out.

* I like how it displays the social share buttons depending on which theme block you want to use it in.

* I also like the sliding share buttons I have implemented on the left of the page.

What do you dislike?

* I really do not like the related content links to other websites.

* Most often they are completely irrelevant and somewhat bring the overall 'ambience' of the site down.

* I do not like seeing them on other sites either, they are distracting, of low quality (mostly) and unnecessary. I do however realise they are a revenue attracting tool but even that doesn't change my mind.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Watch for the related and promoted content settings and the advertisements that are shared as part of the experience.

I find that they are often of low quality and I don't use that function for that reason. If they were more tastefully screened I would be happy to implement it.

* I needed dynamic share buttons facilities and Shareaholic does not let you down in that department.

* They work very well with my chosen responsive theme across all devices.

* You can place them where you want them to be in relation to your content types in Drupal 7.

* At this stage, there is no Drupal 8 version available which is something I hope they implement very soon as I am also developing a D8 website.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Shareaholic
Shareaholic review by User

"They've turned into a joke"

What do you like best?

No support, ignored when contacting them on Twitter. It's great!

What do you dislike?

A year ago, everything was fine. Support tickets were being answered, earnings were being added to accounts and being paid out. But since December it has all gone downhill -

Earnings have stopped being added to accounts, people have complained about not being paid out their earnings, and worst of all - There is no support whatsoever for free users, as all support tickets now go IGNORED. I sent a support ticket over a month ago and I'm still waiting!

They have social buttons, that's good I guess. But if you want to use Shareaholic to monetize your site, then DON'T. Because you will never see a single payment.

What Content Distribution solution do you use?

Shareaholic review by Erin R.
Erin R.

"Works Well, Looks Great"

What do you like best?

This plugin works well, lets your readers share your content with ease and it even suggests your visitors to read other articles you wrote in the past (related posts). I really like the share function as it looks nice and keeps them on my site when sharing.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the 3rd party links. They choose trashy links that don't fit my brand or are even remotely similar to my posts. I don't want to see shark attacks and weird photos under my DIY posts.

Shareaholic solves a traffic and time-on-site problem For the most part, it keeps user on your website and shows them more links to other pages on your site. It also has easy share links to social media and beyond.

Learning about Shareaholic?

* We monitor all Shareaholic reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.