ShareASale

3.8

ShareASale Client Services offers a variety of integrated services which can help you establish, build and grow your Affiliate program.

Work for ShareASale?

Learning about ShareASale?

ShareASale Reviews

Ask ShareASale a Question
Showing 12 ShareASale reviews
ShareASale review by Shehan M.
Shehan M.

"Monetize with branded advertisers at Shareasale"

What do you like best?

I personally love all the features that Shareasale gives to my self. Recently they have redesigned their interface. That made ShareASale more awesome. If I mentioned the real pros that I am enjoying with Shareasale, they have internally best advertisers and their rates are very good. Shareasale has an awesome reporting dashboard. We can use Payoneer to get paid. Applying advertisers are just a few clicks and generating affiliate links are easy.

What do you dislike?

I am more satisfy if Shareasale can reduce their Payoneer payout to $20.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great for bloggers who have a great community that can get many leads with a shoutout.

Simply advertising at all the blog sites that I manage. The benefit is dealing with high-quality advertisers with great rates.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ShareASale
ShareASale review by Justin G.
Justin G.

"Nice Growing List of Stores and Programs"

What do you like best?

Their updated design and custom link generator is greatly improved and makes it faster and easier to generate custom links to the store product page with your affiliate ID. The reporting is very good for showing the clicks and sales from brands.

What do you dislike?

In most cases you can only see what the referring page was that the purchase came from but you don't actually know what product was purchased on the store site you are affiliate linking to, this makes it hard to know when you are using social media share links for affiliate selling products since you don't know refer page to know which products you sold. You know all link clicks and sales, but not which specific product sold with most store cases.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Work with stores to better track exact products sold from your links not just the referrer page and the sale commissions/prices only.

Affiliate sales of products we review from some online stores, this can include some software as well. I prefer ShareASale to CJ and other programs in the ease of use. I preferred a centralized affiliate sale site instead of having to become an affiliate of each and every brand and store directly which forces you to keep track of so many separate sites and sources of income.

What Other Marketing solution do you use?

ShareASale review by Administrator in Apparel & Fashion
Administrator in Apparel & Fashion

"So far not the best affiliate platform"

What do you like best?

It's fairly easy to join the program as a newbie who have zero to very limited experience working with affiliate programs. However, a little over basic setup will require to read ShareASale blog and research what to right in program rules.

What do you dislike?

Their database is full of coupon sites that have nothing in common to do with bringing actual traffic to your store. We learned hard way that coupon sites, if you want to work with them at all, have to be limited to minimum percentage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I wish ShareASale has some integration with RewardStyle. That's where all the bloggers are. So far, we implemented the program and have affiliates but they barely bring any ROI.

We are getting access to more websites that promote our products using ShareASale links. I wish there were more quality blogging websites there rather than coupon websites.

ShareASale review by Lauren C.
Lauren C.

"Great For Beginner Marketing"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Share a Sale is that it is beginner friendly. You can promote a lot on there rather than on some other sites I've come across. Unless you have tons of experience. But if you don't and you're looking to start promoting something. Share A Sale I would say is the place to start.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I tend to dislike what is available. It has a vast amount of products just sometimes isn't what I'm looking to promote in particular. Also, sometimes payment can be on the lower end.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I say if you're considering it just give it a go and try it out. It won't cost you anything to look at what it has to offer and attempt to promote a few products. It might even give you a sense of know how if you're a beginner. it's a great site to start from.

The business problems I am solving by using Share A Sale is the fact that I don't have to search all around the internet for a company that I can promote for. This site has thousands of companies looking for marketers instead to promote their products instead.

ShareASale review by Administrator

"Overwhelming reminder of why websites have improved"

What do you like best?

Partnership options available on ShareASale feel limited, but it is difficult to tell because the website is archaic.

What do you dislike?

The entire navigational experience is a deterrent from using ShareASale unless I am desperate to affiliate myself with a client.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Shop around. There are many affiliate networking websites out there and many brands even have begun establishing their own in-house affiliate programs which pay out better.

None. I opt for alternative Affiliate networking sites.

ShareASale review by User in Internet

"Does the job of tracking"

What do you like best?

Everything is at least in one place and you can track everything from one place. It’s easy to add new links and track performance by affiliate.

What do you dislike?

The UI still looks as though it was built in the 90s so it can be challenging to navigate. The recruitment tool is also challenging to use. There should be a better way to find new affiliates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It does the job but the UI can be challenging.

Affiliate marketing- tracking the program and managing it, along with payouts and creating links.

ShareASale review by Administrator in Apparel & Fashion
Administrator in Apparel & Fashion

"ShareASale for Bloggers"

What do you like best?

I love how easy ShareASale is to use, from setting up to getting connected with potential merchants and customize how you choose to display products or ads. You can also select what type of merchant you want to be associated with which would fit your personal site or blog the best. The platform is also very easy to use when communicating with merchants as well as seeing your performance.

What do you dislike?

The only downfall about the platform is the dashboard is a bit outdated and wish it was more tablet friendly. I am always on the go and don't always have a laptop handy so an app version for the platform would be better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great platform to use when you want to become an affiliate, there are others out there but I would definitely recommend trying them out first

I have increased my number of readers and subscribers but also feel empowered when using ShareASale to really build my own personal brand. The platform also allows me to become a sort of blogger entrepreneur to reinvest in myself and blog.

ShareASale review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"ShareASale Publisher and Agency Review"

What do you like best?

I like the ease for introductory publishers -- Share a sale makes it easy to get started!

What do you dislike?

Share a Sale is not as user friendly as I would like. You have to search around to get links and performance.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Share a sale provides unique offers to affiliate publishers, advertisers, and agencies. I recommend Share a Sale to both big and small advertisers, publishers, and agencies.

I have really enjoyed the wide array of offers available on Share a Sale. I have worked at a wide variety of affiliates and every affiliate always has needs met through SAS

ShareASale review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Shareasale useful or not?"

What do you like best?

I like the transaction reporting and being able to customize the commission amounts.

What do you dislike?

Bulk approval process. You either approve all at the same commission or you have to edit one at a time. Seems to take a while this way...

Reaching out to affiliates and paying affiliates in one location.

ShareASale review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Endless Opportunities "

What do you like best?

Ease of use, lots of opportunities to generate extra revenue

What do you dislike?

While there are endless opportunities, at times there can be too many.

Benefits of introducing new items to my clients

ShareASale review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"Great Affiliate Program"

What do you like best?

This is a great way to choose what add run on your website!

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything to dislike with Share A Sale yet!

I am currently in the beginning stages of making a blog. This will help me monotinize my new business.

ShareASale review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"Niche bloggers "

What do you like best?

Great niche websites you won't find in other networks

What do you dislike?

Small, has been tough to scale the program

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure they have partners in your vertical

Low cost affiliate network

Learning about ShareASale?

* We monitor all ShareASale reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.