ShareThis

(5 reviews)

Tools to Optimize Your Content. Generate Traffic To Your Site.

Work for ShareThis?

Learning about ShareThis?

ShareThis Reviews

Ask ShareThis a Question
Showing 6 ShareThis reviews
ShareThis review by Sumant L.
Sumant L.

"Good for blog to share the links"

What do you like best?

I find this software useful for blogs and websites with average requirements. The best part is you get to know the number of shares and other analytical data. I have used other tools also but this one has a separate dashboard and a panel to understand how the links are shared and how much engagement are you getting.

What do you dislike?

I did not like the user interface and the way it shows data because it is much short and not that much detailed to understand the real-time scenario. I suggest upgrading this software more of a social media specific and blog specifically to gain more users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Initially when you want to use this software do not expect too much but work on your basics and keep track of the engagement that you get. This way you will notice that slowly you are progressing and are able to understand all features of SHareThis software.

To some extent, I found that this software helped with my initial marketing and content strategies. This way it made easy to share links to all social media platforms and get the traffic on blog in large numbers.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ShareThis
ShareThis review by Eric P.
Eric P.

"Very useful tool! "

What do you like best?

What I like most is highly customizable sharethis is. I also like how easy it is to share online contents using the sharethis buttons.

What do you dislike?

There's really nothing i dislike about sharethis. It works very well.

At work, we have the sharethis buttons on pur websites to make it easy to share content on various social networks.

What Content Distribution solution do you use?

ShareThis review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Works Well!"

What do you like best?

I love how I can share anything I find online with the ShareThis feature. It makes surfing the internet that much more seamless. For instance, when I am reading the news or surfing the net, I can easily share an article to my social networks with only a couple clicks without having to leave my current page or browser.

What do you dislike?

I wish that the ShareThis buttons were a tad bit larger. There have been websites that I visit where I did not see the buttons right away. When someone has to look for the button then using the ShareThis feature might be underutilized. For me, I usually want to share something impulsively and, oftentimes, if I cannot find the ShareThis feature then I am less likely to use it.

At work, my position is a lot of community management and so I use the ShareThis feature often whenever I find things I know my networks will enjoy reading, watching, or engaging with online. I usually present LGBT news to my work platforms, and the ShareThis feature really allows me to do my work seamlessly!

ShareThis review by Andrew R.
Andrew R.

"A fast and easy way to add sharing functionality to your site"

What do you like best?

ShareThis has always made it extremely easy to add sharing buttons to my projects. The amount of social media platforms automatically included is great.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more ways to customize the look and styles of your buttons.

While I do know how to code, it's always a hassle to add individual sharing buttons for every social media platform.

ShareThis review by Consultant

"Easy content management and analytics"

What do you like best?

I like how well it works with Wordpress! It's very easy to set up and work with. Easy to to interact with! It's nice to be able to see what articles are being shared and what social platforms are being utilized. Allows me to see a bit more into my what my blog readers are interested in.

What do you dislike?

I have been using for a short time. Don't really have any dislikes that I have discovered so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely recommend ShareThis. Great for keeping an eye on your content that you post to your blog!

The solution that Sharethis offers is is content management. Being able to keep an eye on my content that is posted to my blog and I can see where it is being posted to on several social platforms.

ShareThis review by Administrator in Public Relations and Communications
Administrator in Public Relations and Communications

"Easy share plugin for WordPress sites - and more"

What do you like best?

I like that ShareThis is pretty customizable, and will work with pretty much any type of site. For major CMSes (e.g. WordPress, Drupal), it's essentially plug and play.

What do you dislike?

Not much I dislike about the tool. ShareThis is pretty easy to use.

I've used ShareThis for share functionality on multiple websites, with multiple CMS platforms. If done right (and, of course, if the content is compelling), ShareThis will help increase your social shares.

Learning about ShareThis?

* We monitor all ShareThis reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.