ShareThis

Tools to Optimize Your Content. Generate Traffic To Your Site.

Work for ShareThis?
Skyword vs avg 2x

Learning about ShareThis?

ShareThis Reviews

Ask ShareThis a Question
Showing 4 ShareThis reviews
ShareThis review by User in Hospital & Health Care

Works Well!

What do you like best?

I love how I can share anything I find online with the ShareThis feature. It makes surfing the internet that much more seamless. For instance, when I am reading the news or surfing the net, I can easily share an article to my social networks with only a couple clicks without having to leave my current page or browser.

What do you dislike?

I wish that the ShareThis buttons were a tad bit larger. There have been websites that I visit where I did not see the buttons right away. When someone has to look for the button then using the ShareThis feature might be underutilized. For me, I usually want to share something impulsively and, oftentimes, if I cannot find the ShareThis feature then I am less likely to use it.

At work, my position is a lot of community management and so I use the ShareThis feature often whenever I find things I know my networks will enjoy reading, watching, or engaging with online. I usually present LGBT news to my work platforms, and the ShareThis feature really allows me to do my work seamlessly!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ShareThis
ShareThis review by <span>Andrew R.</span>
Andrew R.

A fast and easy way to add sharing functionality to your site

What do you like best?

ShareThis has always made it extremely easy to add sharing buttons to my projects. The amount of social media platforms automatically included is great.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more ways to customize the look and styles of your buttons.

While I do know how to code, it's always a hassle to add individual sharing buttons for every social media platform.

What Content Marketing solution do you use?

ShareThis review by Consultant

Easy content management and analytics

What do you like best?

I like how well it works with Wordpress! It's very easy to set up and work with. Easy to to interact with! It's nice to be able to see what articles are being shared and what social platforms are being utilized. Allows me to see a bit more into my what my blog readers are interested in.

What do you dislike?

I have been using for a short time. Don't really have any dislikes that I have discovered so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely recommend ShareThis. Great for keeping an eye on your content that you post to your blog!

The solution that Sharethis offers is is content management. Being able to keep an eye on my content that is posted to my blog and I can see where it is being posted to on several social platforms.

ShareThis review by Administrator in Public Relations and Communications
Administrator in Public Relations and Communications

Easy share plugin for WordPress sites - and more

What do you like best?

I like that ShareThis is pretty customizable, and will work with pretty much any type of site. For major CMSes (e.g. WordPress, Drupal), it's essentially plug and play.

What do you dislike?

Not much I dislike about the tool. ShareThis is pretty easy to use.

I've used ShareThis for share functionality on multiple websites, with multiple CMS platforms. If done right (and, of course, if the content is compelling), ShareThis will help increase your social shares.

There are not enough reviews of ShareThis for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

ion interactive Logo
ion interactive
ion delivers business value with interactive content marketing.
Skyword Logo
Skyword
The Skyword Platform is designed to help you transcend the digital noise and develop your brand as a global search and social destination.
Outgrow Logo
Outgrow
Drag and drop builder and custom managed service that allows businesses to quickly create highly engaging & value driven Cost Estimators, Savings/ROI calculators & other types of online interactive content calculators, through an easy to use interface.
Outbrain Amplify Logo
Outbrain Amplify
Discover What’s Next. We bring great content to audiences wherever they are.
Uberflip Logo
Uberflip
Uberflip is a platform for marketers to create, manage and optimize content experiences, so that content can be fully leveraged by all company stakeholders at every stage of the buyer journey.
Percolate Logo
Percolate
Percolate provides a powerful, intuitive software platform to manage all your marketing in one place.
SnapApp Logo
SnapApp
SnapApp's interactive content marketing platform gives you everything you need to create, publish, manage, and measure compelling audience experiences.
Ceros Logo
Ceros
Ceros empowers designers and marketers to create beautiful and interactive content experiences.
UpContent Logo
UpContent
UpContent is a content discovery tool that helps users find and take action on relevant and engaging content to drive new, more meaningful conversations.
Joomag Logo
Joomag
Joomag is the all-in-one platform empowering businesses large and small to create, distribute, track, and monetize their interactive content.

Learning about ShareThis?

* We monitor all ShareThis reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.